Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    sexilicious
    Participant

hehe the more the merrier Mollie but you aren't the only moaner and screamer sure hope all the noise at this table doesn't interfere with the rest of the place hehehehe

tangoracer
    Participant

Watching as HB swallow's my cum I see she likes it.
    But the filling of her clenching her ass around my cock tells me she likes that more
    My cum left in her ass make helps me slid in deeper

“Oooohh…mooooore! MOOOORE!” I hear her moan

moving up off her she wriggles onto her left side and lifts her right leg

I grad her leg and pull it closer to me looking down i watch my cock slid deep in and out of my prey. I let out a grunt and snarl each time my balls slap against her.

With my left hand i reach down and pull the front of her corset down, letting her breasts full free. I take her left breast in my hand squeezing it firmly
    I take her nipple between my thumb and fore finger and twist it making it grow hard to my touch.
    With my right hand i reach down her right leg running it down her inner thigh getting lower and lower.Taking her Balls in my hand squeeze then firmly. Moving my hand from her ball and wrapping my fingers firmly around her hard shaft I run my hand up its length an back down.

Working her cock as I fuck my Preys sweet ass I let out a grunt as I grit my teeth hard. I grunt and snarl loader as i pick up the speed both with my cock in her ass and my hand around her's

I look down on her full of lust looking right into her eyes I see the pleasure that i'm giving her

I start to slam into my prey and wanking her cock hard, Snarling and grunting and the pleasure of her ass around he push's me over the Edge.

AAAAHHHHHH FFFUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK AAAHHHH GOD YESSSSSSSSSS

Pushing as deep as I can get with  one load GRUNT I EXPLODE inside her shouting load after load Deep in side. I feel her cock twitch and explode. I move my hand and catch all her cum in my hand bringing it up to my lips I lick it all off my hand and swallow the lot down.

Leaning down over her ” I'V TAMED THE DRAGON YOUR MINE MY PET” I say softly in her ear. I kiss my new PET I rest on my elbow so not to put all my wight down on her. We stay like this as we catch our breath

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The hot and copious load of Tango is fulfilling my ass again and i can feel his warm rising up from my belly till it reach my brain giving me one of the intense anal orgasm i had ever reach! My body is crossed by growing spasms

“AAAHHNNN! TANGOOOOOO…..IT'S SO GOOOD!”

I scream loudly just a moment befor getting powerless. I can feel my body burning and i can feel Tango's weight over me pressing me on the table…he is not doing anything to block me there, but i have the impression something hgw is blocking me, when i hear his whispered words.

“I'v tamed the dragon your mine pet”

I stare at his face…..his have a devilish expression in his eyes and i can see the lust burning in them stromnger then before. A malicious smile run on my lips before i take e breath and answer him faintly.

“Grooowl …..you had done it….Master!”

I see a sparkle rising again in his eyes: his lips are getting closed to mine and at last he cut my heavy breath with a kiss….a deep sensual kiss! I wrap his back with my arms, holding him tight to my body and i can feel his rod grazing mine: the touch of our rods makes both moan and instinctively i scrap his back leaving on it some clear red traces with my nails and with the faked claw. This make his kiss get intense and wild…..our tongue are dancing fast and voluptuous, no time to breath or to rest! My new Master is greedy, he want his new pet….he want me!

But he don't know me at all…..i can be greedy too! and i am now….i'm an hungry dragoness and i want my meat……NOW! But i have to wait…..wait for the orders of my new amazing Master…..

tangoracer
    Participant

Hearing my prey scream

“AAAHHNNN! TANGOOOOOO…..IT'S SO GOOOD!”

as her anal orgasm rushes throw her body.

As the heat of my fresh cum burns throw her body feeling her orgasm around my hard shaft I lean down over her and whisper

“I'v tamed the dragon your mine pet”

My pet stares up at me and sees the devilish look on my face

“Grooowl …..you had done it….Master!”

Hearing her word I move in close and we kiss deeply sensual feeling her wrap me in her arms and pull me tight to her.
    I feel our shafts rub against each other and start to react to the the feel and touch.
    I look into her eye I want my pet again I want her I every way. I feel as both grow harder then the feel the sweet pain as my dragon pet drags
    her claw over my back.
    My eyes open wide and i glare into my sweet pets eyes. The sweet feel of her claw across my back my cock gets so hard and I kiss my pet again full of lust and desire are tongues dance.

I brake our kiss and lift myself up off my sweet little pet looking down over her body our rods rub against each other I take them both i one hand holding them bath as one I run my hand up there lengths and back down again.

” I want you my pet I want you in every way I want you to pleasure you new master”

As I say this words her sweet face lights up

“But I want you first”

I move back letting our shafts go I take her right leg and roll her over on to her front. With her bent over the table in front me. Sliding my hands down over her peach shaped ass. I rub my cock head down between her checks stopping at the entrance of her channel I gentle press against it. Looking down I watch as my cock opens her door and slides deep inside feeling my still warm cum seround my cock as I start to slow fuck my pet.

I lean down onto her back putting my wight on her stopping my pet from moving under me. I reach round her and wrap my fingers around her hard shaft taking it tightly i match my hand movements with my cock as it slides deep into my sweet pets ass.

My ball swing and slap against hers I lean right over her kissing the back of her neck I move around and up onto her ear and suck on her ear lob.

Moaning in her ear as I suck on it. The feel of her tight ass from behind is so good letting go of her shaft I stand up behind her. Taking hold of her hip I thrust into her ass as deep as i can backing my pet take a sharp breath. Pulling all most right out I slam right back in pulling on her hips pulling her onto my shaft.

Feeling her inner walls of her channel tighten and relax around my pounding cock moving faster I grunt and snarl with every thrust. Looking down on my pet her hands are stretched out on the table pushing herself back onto my shaft matching my thrusts.

Brandybee
    Participant

I feel  Jay9’s arms close around me and the slow grind of our bodies swaying to the music is indeed very erotic. I move in closer to breathe in his scent, shutting my eyes to savour him. I open them when I sense his face move in for our first kiss.

His lips graze mine, hesistant, checking that I want  to.  I smile and close the minute distance there. I open my mouth and taking his lower lip between mine, sucking gently . The slow seductive move, soon turns into a full blown kiss. His mouth claims mine and his tongue gently invades my mouth.  He explores & seeks  out my tongue, staking his male interest  as his hands fondle my back and buttocks. A small, appreciative feminine moan escapes my lips.

My breathing  deepens as the familiar flush of desire invades my body.  Jay9 continues his soft seduction and I feel his interest growing. His hardening bulge presses next to my heat.

He walks me backwards until I am pinned against the same pillar as Tight & All_For_You  earlier in the evening.
    It is discreet , dimly lit and secluded from most of the prying eyes in the room.

Most of those eyes , however, are transfixed,  watching the erotic display of the ladies on the rotating pleasure table being  expertly devoured by the men licking their unique and very sexy essences of desire.
    The moans coming from that area of the bar, add to the sexy and wanton atmosphere that  slowly filters  around the room.

Jay9 ‘s hands  caress my waist as mine move to his back, tracing his muscular contours alternating between feather light brushes to a deeper, kneading exploration. Our long leather coats  hide the secret seduction playing out.

He presses into my warm compliant body, stepping in between my legs, moving them apart  and sensuously rubs his erection against my core. He kisses & nuzzles my neck as I feel and squeeze his toned buttocks.  The teasing and promise excites the both us…..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Feeling his hand stroking our rods togheter was like daydreaming but having him inside me for the third time is driving me crazy! The way he pound his hard rod deeper inside me awareness of being under his full control really excite me! He know how to satisfy the dragon inside me cause he is a beast more stronger then me and he know what i need: someone who will turn this wild dragoness into a tamed pet!

While he is nibbling my ear lobe, i can sense his heavy breath….it's warm, like if it's coming from hell and i like it! My Master can't be a normal person, he must be special and must know how to treat with me, how to make me reach the height of pleasure! And Tango is doing it right now….i can feel him puonding hard on my ass and his hand is stroking my hard rod! The pleasure run wild in my vein and i can stop moaning at every slam

“Master……please…..harder….harder!”

Hearing my words, Master Tango bite my lobe a little harder making me moan again. He increase the rytm of his slam and my opened hole help his rod to move in and out easily….the noice of the B&G disappear and all i can hear are our moans and the saound of his balls hitting my body….it's loud and it's mixing with the moans of the near spinning table….it seems like they are having fun too there!

I'm drooling on the table….it's hard to hold the pleasure and i have the impression i can come at every moment! Plus, Master Tango continues to play with my ear and time by time he kiss and lick my neck too but, when he noticed i'm drooling, he put two fingers in my mouth and let me lick and suck them till they aare fully covered by my saliva.

Anonymous

The first whiskey goes down smoothly and slowly.. and my face flushes as the familiar feeling returns. I ask Tango for another shot, and as he turns to pour i fetch the wad of small bills from my front pocket. He reminds me that this one is on him, so I toss it back, order a third and finally begin to relax. Damn, what a day.

I turn and lean against the bar, looking around at the people who look so much 'at home' here. I've never seen any of them before, but they all look like people I've known all my adult life. I shake my head and smile.. what's the saying? “The place is different but the people are the same”? Maybe, and oh my God I hope so! The only real people I've ever met, I met in places a lot like this one.

The third empty goes onto the bar, and i grab my pint and decide to mingle. It's not that late yet, but I already feel a serious case of hangover hooky coming on.. with no cure in sight!

I see a table with people all around, but it's obvious they're not playing poker! Or, maybe they are!! I get close enough to see better, grab a chair, flip it around and sit with my arms across the back, nursing my beer. Nobody speaks to me, or even sees me.. so I sit and watch, too amazed and distracted to even think about the ale in my hand! It hits me that this may be a very, very long night!

jay9
    Participant

Pushing Brandy backwards against the pillar, her body is now pinned beneath mine as i move forward between her spread legs. My body now unable to avoid responding to her teasing, as my male member begins to grow, threatening to burst out of it's flimsy mankini coverings. Pressing my hips forward, i'm grinding my bulge firmly into her as my arms caress her more feverishly now all over.

My lips kissing and suckling their way up and down her bare neck, tasting her soft skin. Then venturing down towards her cleavage, my hands cupping and caressing her firm breasts as my eager lips and tongue slowly approach. Brandy's hands now running through my hair, holding me in close to her, as my lips, kissing through the mesh outfit, reach her nipple. Licking as i caress her breasts, her nipple now standing erect pops through the mesh fabric. My lips wrap tightly around it as i suck and playfully flick it with my tongue. Occasionally biting and pulling on it to encourage it to respond by standing even more erect. Alternating from breast to breast now as I can feel her breath shortening and her grip on my head tightening.

My hips now grinding harder against her, rubbing myself against her as i grow firmer by the second. Brandy pulls my head back off her breasts, we gaze at each other for a moment, and then lean in to passionately kiss once again. Our warm breath now mixing as our tongues dance hungrily together.

As we kiss Brandy's hands slowly wander down my back, over my bare buttocks and slowly around to my front, where with one hand she pulls at my mankini and with the other her soft fingers clasp around my thick shaft as she pulls me free from my confines. I'm moaning into our kiss as the pleasurable sensation runs through my body, as her soft fingers wrap firmly around the length of my shaft and with both hands she begins to stroke up and down with my cock.

I could not be more turned on right now, albeit in a dimmed corner of the dance floor, but the idea that this is happening where it is, has got me so hot, never mind the mastery of Brandy's touch, lighting a fire within me.

Our long coats still doing their best to somewhat mask the incredible action that lies beneath, Brandy's hands are working in unison, more rapidly and more vigorously, tugging at my now rock hard cock. Occasionally pausing to tease the tip of my cock, then returning to her rapid stroking action. I break our kiss, and seeing the shared hunger in her eyes, i whisper “I must have you. Right here, right now!” Then return to our passionate kiss.

My hands instinctively reach down at her costume bottom, a leather like bikini bottom. Pulling it aside as i spread her legs wider apart with my feet, the mesh body stocking all that now covers her pretty pussy. My fingers slowly begin to rub at her pussy lips, immediately sensing the heat within. Our arms now clumsily bumping as she responds by stroking my cock even faster as my fingers rub at her pussy lips more vigorously also. Her wetness is already evident, and unable to restrain myself any longer, my fingers grip at the mesh fabric covering her pussy, and in one strong, sudden motion, i tear the fabric open.

Brandy suddenly pulls back from me in surprise …. i gaze at her unfazed, my desire very evident. Then a mischievous grim begins to appear on her lips as she leans in to me and resumes our passionate kiss. I pull at her fabric once more, tearing open a patch in her costume. One hand then drops to her thigh and I raise one of her legs up against the pillar as I brace my stance wider. Without a word being uttered, she stops stroking me and positions the tip of my cock against her entrance.

tangoJane
    Participant

Sitting at my table watching the Bar and hearing all the sex filled noise's
    Looking over a the table of pleasure seeing all my friends having fun. I think its time i go and have same fun to.

I get up and waddle over to the Bar “Joe can i have a till well built man” Please Joe looks at “WHATS ONE OF THEM” he asks
    Smiling at him “Its only a toll glass of diet coke””WHY didn't you just ask for that then” he snaps back and slides a glass down the Bar to me.

I lean back on the Bar Lover is down the bar with a nice looking young lady. MMMM  Looking over that the table again “Is there space for one more” I think to myself

MMMMM I slowly walk over towards the table. Seeing a nice ass moving like moving back and forth as i walk over.

“I know that ass” I think to myself walking over to it his bent over slamming hard into his Pray.

Gently a rest my hand on his back and lean down whispering in his ear “don't stop”

I run my hand down his back letting my finger tips run along his scar and tracing down over the 4 fresh scratches. Moving my hand down his back and down over his ass letting a finger run down between his checks and over his tight star.putting just a little pressure on it as i let my finger circle it. Running my finger tips down lower i reach under him and take his balls in my hand. Giving them a gentle squeeze I let 2 fingers reach up either side of his hard shaft as it slides in and out of his prey.
    Feeling him slam against his prey I move my hand farther under him feeling my way with just the tips of my fingers finding HB's balls filling them swing as she'e fucked hard by my man. My fingers move over her balls and trace down the length of her cock I wrap my my fingers around it gentle I run my hand up and down its length. Letting it go and running my hand back up over the to pairs of swinging balls up over tangos sweet ass and back up onto his back.leaning back down I whisper to both of them “enjoy” and gently kiss HB's check.

I stand back up and walk around the table running my hand over the shoulders of Mrsexlover as he has his head deep in Dutches wet pussy. I smile at Dutch the look on her face she's close.

I move away from the table and over to the new guy sat watching running my hand over his shoulders as i walk behind him. I lean down and whisper ” Why are you sat out over here” I keep walking around him and stand in front off him I take a step backwards towards the table putting my hand out to the new guy. Resting back on the table I use me hand and try to call him over to help me up on the table.

Kingdustin
    Participant

Greeting everyone in AB&G

I have some bad new to share with every one.

I have run into Financial trouble and will be removed from my apartment by the end of this mouth, If I don't come up with some money soon.  Sadly If i am kick out I have know were to go and I cant go to any one of my family as they are too in trouble. This mean I will be saying Good Bye to you all. Though my time here was short . I cant help but feel like its been so much longer. you all are Fantastic people and you made me feel most welcome . I hope one day I can rejoin this loving Family again, to share more fond memories and good times.

TO Hentaiboy69
    thank you for being my Friend not only here but in game too.
    and  BrandyBee too. thank you both. you will be missed

This is my farewell to you all. by the end of this month I will be gone.

Take care all

sincerely
    King Dustin   

tangoracer
    Participant

Hearing my sweet pets words

Master……please…..harder….harder!”

I pick up my rythm and start to slam hard into her. Leaning down over her I suck and lick her ear lob giving it a little bit filling her ass tighten as i bit a little harder. Seeing feeling and hearing the pleasure rushing throw my sweet pets body

Seeing my pet losing control of her body to the pleasure i'm giving her she start to drool onto the table leaning over her i give her two fingers to suck on

not braking my rythm as i pound into my sweet pet 

I hear“Don't stop” Its Jane

Feeling her fingers on my back running over my scare and down my pets scratches her hand move down my back and down onto my ass.
    Feeling her finger run down over my checks and down over my tight star feeling her finger stop and play over it.  She moves her hand down lower and take hold of my balls she squeezes them gently feeling a finger each side of my shaft as I keep slamming into my pets ass.
    I feel her and go down farther leaving my body feeling the movement of her arm on my balls.
    than her and comes back up over my ass and on to my back  Jane leans down and Kiss my pets cheek

“enjoy” she whispers

And she drags her hand over my back as she walks off

tangoracer
    Participant

OOT

Sorry to hear your troubles
    I didn't  really get the chance to talk much.
    but reading your posts you will be missed hope your not gone forever and come back soon

I wish you all the best Kingdustin

Tango

hentaiboy69
    Participant

OOT

Justin, it's really sad to lost you……yes, you stay here for short time but no matter, you are part of this wonderful big family! Hope one day (soon, of course!) you can come here to laugh and have fun with us!

Best wises for the future, my friend!

HB

Anonymous

My eyes are following every movement around the table.. everyone seems so oblivious to anything but their desires and the pleasures of their partner..

The rush of lust through my thoughts tells me that i'm interested in much more than a few drinks and maybe meeting some regulars.. i need to remember the feeling of someone's sweaty skin touching mine..

Soft hands move across my shoulders.. at first I don't realize it's even real because my thoughts of being with someone are so strong in my head, but then lips brush my ear and i hear a soft sexy voice whisper to me, then move into view between me and the table.. i look up as i follow the whisper from my ear to the face of the sultry girl in front of me.. without another word she backs away, goes slowly to the table, then turns to me again, extending a hand in my direction…. i turn around to look behind me, but no one is there, so I turn back to her and realize she actually is waiting for me to take her hand….

I get up and walk to her.. taking her hand as she smiles. The look on her face is confident… she knows what she's done..

Covems
    Participant

I get back to the table and stand between sexilicious's knees, with a hand on each one, surveying the table.  Lovely ladies lying on the table, the chairs occupied and heads are buried between thighs.  It smells like sex and it is an intoxicating scent.  Lost in thought, I look  at each of the couples.  “HEY!”  sexilicious shouts, then quietly says, “I'm down here.”

“Yes you are.”  I say.  “Sorry, I was in my happy place.”  I lean in and my lips meet her's in a lingering kiss.  I straighten up and allow my hands to move along her thighs to her hips, up her sides to her shoulders, to her neck and onto each cheek.

Then my hands move down sexilicious' cheeks to her neck, to her chest and across her breasts, gently pinching each nipple, then manuvering across her abdomin to her mons and seperating to slide on each side of her labias as my thumbs gently open her.

Taking my seat again, I lean in and flick my tongue up each lip then my lips envelope her clit and I begin to suck as my tongue flicks across it.  Her moan encourages me as my movements increase in speed.  Lips sucking… tongue flicking… 

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.