Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Momma_andrea
    Participant

LOL, Its silly here…

I might stay

jayc
    Participant

i spot a lovely woman in a bunny suit chatting with Ole Joe, i introduce myself. “hi there im Jayc i help run this crazy place” i smile “did i hear you say your looking for a job?”  'well you can start tonight if you like,  we can always use help around here” smiling again i tell Joe “get her started and welcome to the AChat Bar & Grill.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Jumping up and down with excitement, parts of me nearly fly out of the bunny suit.
    “Thank you Mister Jayc. You won’t regret it.” I say quickly. I look from Ole Joe and back to Jayc “Thank you” Grabbing a serving tray from the bar “I can start right now.” I walk away into the crowd still excited and talking to myself “I can keep that crappy little apartment, I can pay my bills, I can eat, I can stay in Achat city and not have to go back to Ohio in winter.”  My butt gets pinched and slapped but I keep going undeterred.

tangoracer
    Participant

Reaching out  my right hand I feel the flesh of my sweet little pet knowing my pet is they as it was where i had left her.
    may hand move instinctively up over her body moving up to her sort sweet lips. Letting them rest on her lips I feel them part as she starts to lick and suck them into her warm mouth.

As my fingers are being sucked I suck hard down on Sex's swollen clit letting my tongue run down her soft lips as her sweet nectar runs out and down over her tight little star. Fallowing her nectar with my tongue down over her star putting a little pressure on my tongue letting it open her up and letting her nectar lube her ass.

With my spare hand I gently let a finger slide into her wet pussy lips then a second goes in next to the first taking them both out i let a third finger slide into her wetness getting it nicely covered with her nectar sliding the  first 2 fingers back into her wet pussy I put the third at the entrance of her tight little channel gently and slowly i put a little pressure on it and my finger slides in.

Moving my fingers in and out as i suck hard on her clit I feel her body buck and twist as the pleasure builds deep in her body working my fingers in nice and deep into both her ass and pussy as my tongue dances around her swollen clit.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Greedy i lick and suck my Master fingers while the three dwarfs continue to enjoy to take and give pleasure from my body: the fingers rubbing inside me are now for and they had make their full way inside me with strong and fast movement that makes my body twitch.
    I can feel a wild fire burning inside me and it rise more when i realize the one who is titfucking me is getting close to explode over my body. And it happen soon….hot and copious spray of his white cum cover my skin while he start to move his hip faster, squeezing my tits harder with his strongh hands and giving me some pain. It takes a minute before a new copious spray spurt out his hardness leaving him strengthless and panting.

All these feelings running wild into my whole body, give me an intense orgasm that leaves me exhausted and panting, while the three plagues begin to giggle with each other staring at me and at the spin table behind me.

“HEY-HOOOOOO!”

they scream together and immediately lot of hands grabs my arms and legs and putting a blind fold over my eyes. They raise my body and bring me to the near spinning table and leaving me there, half naked. As I try to catch my breath, i can hear lot of people moaning around me and i can recognize some of them: Master Tango and Sexi! Seems like they are having a funny time togheter….and the same for the others!
    I dunno how long i have to wait for the next spin, but this wait is slowly killing and this situation is really thrilling me….misterious hands all over my body, trying to figure out who's fondling you…..this is damn exciting!

sexilicious
    Participant

Moans as I feel the tongue licking all over down there and feels pressure on the entrance and slides in filling me partially. Then filled more and i felt pressure down at the other hole and slides inside filling both holes. All i can do is moan and massage my breasts.

jay9
    Participant

The tip of my now rock hard cock teasing at Brandy's entrance, rubbing back and forth across her pussy lips, her wetness rubbing onto my tip. My hunger overcomes me, i cannot wait any longer, i must have her now, as i let her leg fall to the floor again and then quickly turn her around against the pillar. Pulling her ass back towards me as i lean in to grab her hair.

Gently turning her to one side, as i press her against the pillar, she is pinned to the wall. I lean in tight to her “Can you see the table? Can you see the men pleasuring those ladies there?  Can you hear the joy of their play?“ …. “Good, watch them, as I fuck you”

And with that i stand back, throwing her coat over to one side as her ass sticks out invitingly at me. I step forward, my shaft in one hand as i press against her expectant lips … spreading my legs for balance, in one strong thrust i plunge my manhood deep inside her warm cavity. Her wetness overwhelms me as her lips stretch tightly over my thick shaft, as i hold my hips pressed against her sexy ass cheeks. My entire length buried inside her, filling her completely. As her loud moan subsides, i begin to girate a little within her and then slowly withdraw myself from her heavenly brace. Then gently at first I begin to pump her. Forcing myself deep inside her and then building the temp of my thrusts, as her wetness coats my shaft, as i slide in and out of her sweet pussy so easily.

Raising the tempo more urgently, as I'm fucking her some force now. My hips colliding harder against her bouncing ass as i disappear deep inside her with each forward motion. My hands gripping her hips and pulling her ass back to met each of my thrusts, as our tempo becomes frantic now. Our bodies slapping loudly together now, as a few people begin to turn their attention to see what is going on. Luckily for us the pleasure table has monopolised the Bar's attention as it is reaching a number of climaxes at once.

With one hand i grab a fist full of Brandy's hair, and ensure that her gaze remains firmly pointed at the pleasure table …. i want her to watch that hardcore feast as we fuck with such passion.

I feel her hand find it's way to her clit as she is now rubbing herself with some fever. I occasionally feel her nails brush against my shaft as I'm pumping her so forcefully as her hand rubs faster and faster. I can hear her quietly moaning with every exhale, as my heart is racing as i pound away at her sweet cavity so relentlessly. Sweat beading on my body now as we couldn't care who sees us, my balls slapping loudly up against her hand.

“Oh fuck Brandy, this is so hot” i moan loudly as i feel the pleasure growing deep within me. She turns her head slightly to look back up at me, those sexy eyes piercing straight through me, with a look of raw hunger as her moans are louder and louder now, her hand working harder on her little clit, as I continue to pound away inside her. My cock so stiff now that it aches, the viens along my shaft bulging to almost bursting point as my body is consumed by pure primal lust. …… and that familiar pleasurable feeling begins to slowly overcome my body.

mrsexlover
    Participant

As the table stops and the bell rings i move closer. Sticking my tongue out and sniffing around to find my partner.

Mmmmm i know that sent, this must be Dutch, i reach out my hands and find that piercing in her belly. Now i'm more then sure it's her i stick my tongue deep between her legs and finds her soft wet lips. Spreading them apart with my tongue, i move up to twirl my tongue around her clit.

Yummy i could lick this wetness for ever. She is moaning deeplyand reaches out to pull my head deeper into her softness. Her legs start to squeeze too and her body begins to shake. Knowing what is comming next i prepare myself and with a loud moan she squirts my face full with her tasty nectar. I try to swallow it al down but is to much. So i have to push my face from between her legs to gasp for air before she drowns me in her juices.

I hear her giggle when she realizes what is happening, and give me little pats on my head to encourage me to continue, and i do with love hoping so is not going to click that remote soon to let the table turn again.

Covems
    Participant

My senses are all enhanced now, due to being without sight.  I slide my hands up across a tummy that is now beginning to feel familiar.  I continue licking and lifting my head then back again to lick some more.

I'm beginning to taste something sweet now, not sweet like sexilicious but different.  A familiar taste.

My hands roam further up her body, finding her breasts and my fingers softly caress the underside of them.

I lick some more and can feel her juices beginning to flow and there is that sweet taste again.  Familiar, yet I can not quite recognize it.

My fingers playfully move up her breasts, finding each nipple and they begin to do a dance.  I feel her nipples stiffening while my fingers continue to explore.

My tongue moves into her slit and the taste increases.  Then it dawns on me  SARSAPARILLA!  I'm tasting sarsaparilla!..  It IS Eva.

I pop my head up.  “Eva.”  I say,  “How did you do that?”

“Hello Baby!”  She says in reply.

“Hello Honey.”  I say as my right hand goes up underneath her arm.  I'm searching for the switch that increases her passion.  Finding it, I'm just about to press it when….

Brandybee
    Participant

My eyes are fixated on the rotating pleasure table as Jay9 instructs.He grips my hair controlling my head movements, pulling at the roots a little.

The women on the table  writhe and groan  as the men sitting at it, bury their heads between their legs, lapping at them intimately.  They  taste their unique scent as they suck on their feminine flesh.  Some men are reaching up, groping their breasts, some are caressing their inner thighs and parting their flesh for better access. Some women are touching themselves to enhance the pleasurable sensations. All in all, it is a table of intense sexual pleasure and freedom.  Their lusty moans & groans fill the air.  On lookers can’t  help  but watch their  erotic performance and be turned on by the sexual thrill of it all.

Myself included.

My  brain takes it all in. Jay9 , is fucking me hard and fast from behind, His big cock   pushing into my body, and then withdrawing again, only to push in deep to his hilt. I moan at each thrust and play with my clitoris. I am wet  & sexed up , turned on so much from  his attentions & the carnal images in front of my eyes. 

Jay9  continues to pound hard and my fingers on  my clitoris  match his ardour.  He leans forward and squeezes my breasts…  It’s hot, urgent, jungle sex and we both need the release of the moment.   He bangs harder into me breathing hard. My breathing and moans  match his.   I hear him murmur, “ Oh fuck Brandy, this is so hot “ 
    “ Yes, yes, oh my god yes “  I gasp between hard breaths.

My  fingers  circle and rub  my little hooded bud.  It’s swollen , sensitive and protrudes a little. I moan as I feel my passion build. Images flashing in my mind of Jay9’s  cock disappearing into my hot, wet, glistening pussy.  Our bodies  flushing with sexual excitement  about to reach their peak.

Greedy passion takes over, both now selfishly wanting to crash into that blissful satisfied abyss .

My body tenses at the first spasm of release . It suddenly erupts from the depths of my very being. I shudder  &  jerk on Jay9’s length inside me, groaning loudly as waves of  intense pleasure take hold .  Jay9 feels my pussy walls tighten and loosen on his cock . I flood him with my hot & creamy produce , trembling  and shaking underneath him. 

It’s powerful and wonderful and needed….   my body begins to  slowly  come down from that intense high and  I smile in a happy afterglow, waiting for Jay9 to find his satisfaction  too….

tangoracer
    Participant

Letting my finger work there magic in both of sexi's hole as my tongue flicks over around her swollen bud. Hearing her means grow to my touch and my fingers deep inside her. Feeling her strain against her ropes I know she is getting close working my fingers deeper and faster. Her muscles in her wet pussy tighten and her back channel clamps tight around my fingers. I suck hard on her swollen bub and with one load moan and a waterfall of sweet nectar covers my fingers.

Pulling them out I move down taking her hole sweet honey pot into my mouth and drink her sweet love nectar gulping it down and lapping it up with long stokes of my tongue.

I reach up with my  nectar covered fingers and rub them over her lips. Sexi opens her mouth and sucks my fingers into her hot mouth sucking her sweet nectar from them.

I can feel her body shaking as her orgasm just keeps coming sucking as much as i can down my throat. My face is covered in her love nectar its running down my chin.

Moving back from this sweet sexy hot lady i let my hand run down over her breasts feeling them heave under my hand.

I stand up moving in nice and slow knowing we are both blindfolded i feel hes breath and know i'm close are lips gently touch and turn in to a deep passionate kiss

I move my hips closer to the table as are kiss get more physical and passionate my cock is rock hard slowly I move closer and closer.

I feel my hips touch hers inner thigh and know i'm close moving in move the tip of my cock brushes against her wet lips rolling my hips i feel the tip open her lips.

I brake our Kiss and move to the side of her head and whisper “Are you ready” As I gently push my hips forward I hear the BILL.

I step back and set back on my chair I hear the lady's squeal as the table spins.

jay9
    Participant

Hunched over Brandy's body, my hands firmly squeezing her breasts as my stiff member plunders her wonderful pussy. Loud slapping noises as my hips crash into her ass relentlessly. Her fingers are frantically working hard on her clit as i feel her body begin to tense under me. Her breathing suddenly shortens and her moans are deeper as she feels like she is about to lose control.

My thrusts continue at pace, as i feel her body tighten ….. she pauses, holding her breath for a moment …. and then explodes in a wave of pleasure that seems to run through her entire body. Loud moans escape from deep within her lungs as her fingers rub even faster as waves quiver throughout her. I can feel her pussy contractions along the length of my shaft as i continue pumping, wanting to drive her climax to the highest level.

Her waves continue for what seems like some time, and then as they begin to ease, and i feel her body relaxing slightly underneath me,and my shaft completely covered in her sweet juices, i can feel my pleasure escalating to the point of no return. Making one last push, my aching cock now so stiff, I pump her for all the energy I can muster. Then clenching my hands tightly on her firm breasts, in one last powerful thrust, my body explodes into orgasm. Powerful jets of cum squirt deep inside her pussy as I attempt to continue to pump her, but my legs have suddenly weakened. I collapse my body onto Brandy's back as i pump her more slowly now as wave after wave of cum shoots from deep within me and fills her cavity, as my body convulses uncontrollably with each wave.

Moaning as I exhale, my lungs are heaving now as my weight lays on Brandy's back, as the last squirts of cum leave my shaft, her pussy contracting around me to milk me completely. As the euphoria of the moment subsides, my strength returns to my legs and i stand upright behind her, pulling her up with me. Turning her head towards me, I can see her eyes are still fixed on the hardcore feast that is continuing on the pleasure table. My lips find hers and i kiss her passionately.

Our breathing returning to normal now, as my relaxing cock, covered in our combined love juices, slips out of her pussy as she spins around to face me. I press her back up against the pillar and press my body against hers …. kissing her even deeper. Then breaking our kiss, i look into her eyes, a look of satisfaction is evident, which I'm sure is mirrored in mine also. Our coats once more fall by our sides and cover our bodies from onlookers.

“mmm Brandy … that was amazing! So powerful, I couldn't care where we were, i was so lost in the moment”

“I might have to reconsider wearing this Borat mankini out more often!”

I motion with my eyes toward the bar, “How about I buy you a drink for a change? I think we've earned it.”

Brandybee
    Participant

I feel Jay9’s powerful release and am empowered by his shaking legs and reaction to our hot , urgent union.  We both still in the after glow , still joined as we catch our breath and wait for the trembling in our limbs to subside.

He kisses me passionately and I enjoy  him, responding in kind.  Then Jay9 slowly withdraws his sated member from my intimate sheath. And being the gentleman he is, he pulls our coats down  to hide any potential blushes.

He murmurs in my ear how much he enjoyed our mating dance and I smile , whispering back, he was amazing too, even in his lime green mankini . 😮

He pulls back looking into my eyes and offers to buy me a drink,  I grin at him and take his hand .. “ Sure,  I’d love a nice English Cup of Tea ,  “  I kiss his hand and rub it against my cheek, leading him away from  our secluded area and back to the busy bar.

I glance over at the rotating , pleasure table still in full party swing and grin.  The moans and groans getting louder.

We order our drinks from Old Joe and settle at the bar, watching the action of the table.  Jayc & Stone & Momma_ Andrea appear and order drinks too, joining us. Jayc informs me that Andrea is now working as a waitress & bar maid. I smile my approval –  ” Well welcome, Andrea – I think you will enjoy working here, the guys for sure, will appreciate you ” 

We drink, chat and joke between ourselves.

“ Think the Halloween Party is just about over now, “   I finally conclude,  nodding towards the rotating pleasure table,   “ Leave them to enjoy themselves… Old  Joe is on nightshift, he can enjoy the view  & lock up after… or not… if they are still here tomorrow”  I grin at my companions “ You know..  that table may just be a legend table now, may even become a permanent feature like the bull pit “

I take Jay9’s hand,  “ Thank you for an enjoyable evening”  kissing him on the cheek. He smiles back and glances at the pleasure table.  “ You can stay and join them” I laugh at him..

“ I’m off to my room and I will see you guys in the morning “….  looking round, “  It’s the Christmas Party next –  Jayc, will you order the biggest tree , you can find.  Clean up starts tomorrow…  except that area over there of course “… nodding towards the pleasure table.  “ That area is out of cleaning bounds till they are done…. “

jayc
    Participant

Sitting at the bar drinking coffee and talking to Ole Joe and JD, we all hear the rumble and air brakes of a large truck outside. “I thinks that’s our tree” I smile as we all head outside. A few moments later with Stone holding the door we manage to get the massive 20 foot  Red Pine in the Bar. After some tense moments we some how get the base firmly in the large tree stand. JD takes out his knife and cuts the ropes holding down the branches and the beautiful tree opens up, Joe with his hands on his hips looks over the large pine, “now that’s a Christmas tree” he beams. After some delicate pruning of way ward branches, Stone is satisfied with the symmetry  and  goes in the storeroom for the tinsel, lights and ornaments. “I got this for the top” she smiles at me and shows me a waltzing couple.  “how appropriate” I smile back and head back out side for the wreathes I also ordered. A large one for the main entrance and smaller ones for the bathroom doors and for the office door.

Its funny I muse how a tree will get you in a festive mood. As the bar staff springs into action. Alarmed I see Joe standing on the edge of a ladder as he attempts to put the dancing couple on the top of the tree. “FOR GODS SAKE  JOE BE CAREFUL” “oh he is fine “ Stone tries to reassure me, the look on Joes face tells me otherwise. “hey I would feel a lot better if you did the high altitude decorating JD” JD nods and takes over for Joe. Handing Joe a hammer and nails “how about hanging the wreaths?”  Joe smiles  “no worries chief” as he get to work.

Over the next couple of hours with Stone in charge the bar takes on a cozy Christmas  feel. Even the pruned branches are put to good use as she shapes them around the large mirror behind the bar. Scented candles on the tables  and bowls of walnuts replace the usual peanuts and mistletoe over every doorway. Liking what I see I head to the office and type up a notice for the events board.

BRANDY AND THE A B & G STAFF WARMLY INVITE ONE AND ALL TO THE  BARS CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS EVE PARTY, DEC.15TH TILL JAN. 2ND
    THE BAR WILL PROVIDE A LARGE BANQUET WITH ROAST TURKEY, CAPON,  HAM AND PORK ROAST AND ALL THE TRADITIONAL SIDE DISHES BUT WE ENCOURGE YOU TO BRING A FAMILY TRADITIONAL SIDE DISH TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.  THE COUNTRY BOYS WILL BE HERE AS ALWAYS AS WILL BE THE OPEN MIC.
    BE SURE TO GET A STOCKING FROM OLD JOE TO HANG BY THE FIRE, AND WE WILL FIND OUT WHOS HAS BEEN NAUGHTY OR NICE…………HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE 

tangoJane
    Participant

The table stops spinning I look down and smile its my man in front of me.
    As he starts to move towards me I take hold of his head and pull him up to me. I kiss him softly and undo his blindfold and take it.
    His eyes blink then a big smile comes across his face.

I whisper in his ear” Take us home my love i'm tiered”

He looks into my eyes “Is that what you want my love

he moves his hand down onto my belly and rubs it “I will take you both home”

“Not just as two my love” I turn my head and look over at HB “Don't forget your new pet HB”

He looks over at HB and see she is alone on the table “help me down my love then go get her”

He puts his arms round me and takes me off the table. We walk round to HB he leans down over her and takes her blindfold off kisses her and whispers in her ear. She wraps her arms around his neck as he pulls her up and helps her from the table. We all straighten or close and walk to the door.

Tango has his arm around as both we turn and say good night and head of home.

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.