Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

“YES….YES…….Yes”  Jane answer me moaning loud and making my lust rising.

While i continue to rub my hardness on her pinky hole, i stare at her perfect ass: round and firm, she moves it in a slow and ipnotizing dance. I leave her the time to find a confortable position and then i push the tip inside her tight back entry, making her moan in a mix of pain and pleasure: her wonderful butt is sucking me in and resist to its attraction is hard. I'll try to maintain control while my hardness goes deep inch by inch, till i feel her anus is relaxed a little and it offer less resistance to me: i'll start to move faster, getting deeper at every pump. My hardness is pulsing faster and to don't come so early, i bite my lower lip till it bleed a little. I close my eyes trying to resist a little more….i can recognize really well when i can't hold my self….

I heard a soft noise near us and when i open my eyes to look aroud, all i can see is a shadow in the steam. My heart leaps for an istant….no one is at home except me or Jane, so who is approaching us in the shower!?

With the heart in my throat, i stare at the shadow coming close and when i'm finally able to recognize it, i can finally breath again: Master Tango! He's back home and have caught us togheter in their shower! I want to scream his name but he put his index finger behind his lips, a clear sign he don't want to make know to Jane he is here. While he move behind me, i notice his hard rod….oh gosh….how long he was spying at us!?

I swallow while his hand slip between my bum cheeks till his finger start to rub against my hole: the way he do it is damn exciting and it makes more hard to don't cum suddenly. Jane wonderful ass on a side and my Master playing with mine on the other…..oh gosh! I must bite my lips again and again to prevent a loud scream to come out, specially when his finger slide inside me in one go….all its lenght and deep! I can feel it moving inside me, rubbing my intimacy and make rise my excitement and the vigor i put in my movement in and out Jane's back door.

Master Tango has noticed how excited i am and without giving me a moment to breath, after had put his finger out, he press his tip rod against my hole opening his way inside me with a sudden and strong movement. This make me jump forward, making my hardness go deeper inside jane till my balls hit her bum: we both scream for the pleasure but in this moment what i really want to scream is my Master name. But i can't…….

Master Tango move a little backward and his rod slide out a little. He stand behind me, without moving, like if is waiting for something i have to do….but what!? Then i understand….i take back the rythm on Jane's ass and when i move back, Master's rod hit me deep and, when i move into Jane, Master's rod slip out, giving me double pleasure.
    My hardness begin to pulse really faster…..i'm so close to cum and i can't hold it! I begin to move faster and all my sense are now focused on my belly…..it's like a fire who burn inside me and i can't controll!

At last i come and instinctively i move back popping out Jane's ass…..a copious spray of my cum float in the air and fall on her back, while i get impaled on my Master's rod! He hold me in his arms, squeezing my tits, and i can't hold a scream.

“Masteeeerrrr! Aaaaahhhhhh!”

My hardness popping out of Jane's ass make a loud sound, similar to a bottle of fizzy wine we you open it……

“HB…mmmhhmm….i'm comiiiiing!” she yells while an intense orgasm make her body tremble and her love juice flow long her inner thighs.

Hearing my words and breathing hard, she turn to us…..she's surprised to see her dear Tango behind me but her attention is caught by his lover's rod deeply pushed inside me: his balls are pressed on my bum and cum still dripping out of my hardness. For the embarassment, i cover my face with hands.

“Please, don't look at me!”

But Jane comes closer……her body is now pressed on mine and her belly rubs on my hardness. I can feel her breath while her face move close to mine just to avoid mine and kiss Tango over my shoulder: a long endless kiss with me pressed against them and with Master's rod impaling me! Her hands cross my whole body…..my thighs, my arms, my bum…..i feel them everywhere! And i can feel something filling up my ass…..it's warm and make me blush again….i can feel it in my belly, it's a wonderfull sensation and it make me come again but this time it pours on mine and Jane's belly.

tangoJane
    Participant

Bending over more I feel her hard rod open my tight back door. Feeling it open me it hurts but I relax and the pain turns to pleasure.

HB holds her rod still as I relax around it Feeling it slide in deep I moan out loud with the pleasure she is giving me. Feeling her rod get even hardas she fucks my ass deeper and harder.Her Ball slap against me as her rod is berried deep into me each time. Moaning load every time she drive her rod home.

I feel the burning deep in my ass as the pleasure begins to over flow MOANING loudly as the first orgasm rushes right throw my hole body. I feel my lady fuckers rod twitch and then she pulls it right with a gasp the pleasure rushes again and I feel the heat of hot CUM land on my back.

and hear my lady scream “MASTEEEEERRRRRR  AAAAHHHHHHHHHH”.

“MASTER” I turn my head and see Tango stood behind HB

I stand and move in tight to HB my belly rubs against her hardness. Her hands are over her face “Please don't look at me”
    leaning over her shoulder I kiss Tango long and hard.

He pushes his pet up against me and I can feel him still fucking his pet
    Rubbing my hands all over her body as she is fucked hard and deep

I hear Tango grunt and feel HB get pushed hard against me. I feel HB's rod twitch between us and the hot feeling of her cum on my belly
    We all stand in the shower holding each other with the warm water pouring down over us

I look into her Tango's eyes and i know that look and he wants more. I kiss HB then look back to Tango. He moves out from behind her and moves to be beside as both. I look into HB's eye's then down to Tango's cock then back to her eyes.

She smiles at me and we lower are self's down onto our knees I cup his balls and offer his cock up to his pets mouth.

I watch as it goes deep into her sweet mouth then I take it out and take it nice and deep into my mouth feeling it hit the back of my throat.
    I feel Tango's hand on the back of my head he holds it and takes his cock out of my mouth and back into HB mouth.  

tangoracer
    Participant

Holding my pets breasts gently squeezing them as she move back and forth between myself and Jane.
    I move closer and start to move my hips faster. Feeling my sweet pets ass tighten around my hot rod.
    Her body shacks and pushes back hard against me.

“MASTERRRRRR AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”  she scream

leaning back against me as I hold her tight to me as I keep sliding my hot hard shaft deep into her tight sweet ass.

“MASTER” I hear Jane say

She looks over her shoulder and see me behind my pet. She stands tight up in front of my pet pressing herself against her.
    “Don't look at me” my pet say's with her hands over her face
    Leaning over my pets shoulder I kiss her passionatly

As we kiss I push harder into my pet feeling her tighten her ass around my shaft tight

I let out a laud grunt and explode deep into my pet pumping load after load deep into her. I hear my pet moan with the pleasure from deep inside her. Then she moans again a different moan and the look of surprise my pet must have cum again.
    I look down into Jane's Eyes with a hungry look
    I move out from behind my pet and to the side of them both standing with the water flowing over us.

I watch them kissing Jane looks at me then at HB then kiss again as they kiss they drop down on there knees in front of me.
    Jane takes my balls into her hand and guides my hod shaft into my sweet pets willing mouth
    Feeling her warm mouth around my shaft I let out a soft moan.
    Jane takes it from my pets mouth and takes it into her own I place my hand on the back for there heads and move from mouth to mount. 

Covems
    Participant

“Lads”, I say to the dwarves, “lets get this place into Christmas shape.  We've already discussed where the decorations should go, so lets get to it.”

The dwarves busy themselves and the house decoration goes up.

The Merry Christmas lighted sign goes on the mirror behind the bar

along with the Santa Wreath

Christmas Glasses on the wall near the door

And the Lets Be Naughty sign over the donut machine

Dopey comes over to me pulls me down and whispers into my ear.  “Yes, Dopey”, you can make your tree.  I'm sure everyone will enjoy it.”

“Ahhhh… doesn't that give you some Christmas spirit?  Remember, all you have to do is believe.”

Wall-EChristmas.jpg

I know it does for me.

jayc
    Participant

We turn the lights down low in the bar……the atmosphere is down right Christmassy. Covems lights are fantastic. My arm around Stone we look at the lights, the tables,  the tree. “one last thing to do “ she whispers and takes me to the fireplace to hang our stockings. Standing under a sprig of mistletoe, I share a warm sweet kiss with Stone.

We saddle up at the bar and Joe hands me a beer and fills Stone’s tea. Sipping her tea “hey Joe there is a box under the counter, hand it to me”. Joe hands her a big clothing box, she opens it and pulls out 2 sweaters. Light blue with a white band of snowflakes near the center. She puts hers on it large and looks good on her slender frame.  I put mine on and it looks bad………real bad. “Did you get those for all the staff?” Joe asks with a nervous tone in his voice. “No just for jayc “ Stone replies. Joe can barely contain himself, with Stones back to him he covers his mouth and points at me  his eyes tearing up in cooped up laughter. “you like it? “ she looks at me…………I bold face lie to her “yeah yeah I love it” Stone beams at me and runs to get Brandy.

As soon as she is out of earshot Joe breaks down in laughter. “the Christmas jumper” he finally manages to get out. “Oh shit Joe what am I going to do?” I sigh. “if I were you I would wear the jumper” he begins another fit of laughter.

I peel the hideous thing off my body and set it on the bar and drink my beer weighing my options. “you took it off” I look up to see Brandy and Stone, “uh yeah its kind of warm in here for a sweater uh jumper” “warm? Its like 65 degrees in here the furnace is hardly working” Joe grins rubbing his hands in an exaggerated gesture. Glaring at the cheeky bastard “well this flannel shirt is real warm Joe why didn’t you tell me about the furnace  let me go take a look at it “ I make a hasty retreat to the basement. A man with a holiday sweater problem.

Stone
    Participant

As I walk through the Achat village , I walk down the high street and mooch around the Christmas stalls laid out with all their wares.  It’s bustling with people doing their Christmas shopping and buying gifts for family & friends. Earlier in the week, I had seen and bought the beautiful hand crafted ballroom couple for placing on the top of the AB&G Christmas tree.

The stalls are all  decorated for the Christmas  festive season.  As I pass one of the stalls I see a couple of sweaters that catch my eye.  I stop and unfold one,  Its sky blue with a band of white snow flakes  across the chest.  It truly represents  the spirit of Christmas.

I hold it up against the light to assess it’s size and imagine Jayc  in it, drinking his whiskey by the fireplace in the cabin ,  wearing it outside clearing the snow from the path to the car, grinning at me on the porch as I bring a hot steaming cup of hot chocolate for him to warm up and ,  wearing in the AB&G seated at the bar with our friends.

I know it’s just perfect for him and he will look extremely sexy in it, showing off his broad , muscular chest and trim waist with either his jeans or trousers.

I pick the other one up off the stall, slightly over sized for me , matching exactly in design & colour. I  could wear it round the cabin in place of a robe,  naked underneath after my handsome spouse has relished my body and when getting us  hot drinks to bask in the intimacy afterwards.  It would look great in my jeans too .

My mind made up, I buy both the jumpers and ask the stall owner to wrap the one for  Jayc in brown paper and pretty red and green ribbons and bow & place them both, neatly folded in a box.
    I know he will just love such a thoughtful,  pre Christmas gift.

I make my way to Tight Fits boutique.  I need to buy a Tuxedo for Jayc and a dress for myself for the up and coming  Christmas Party at the AB&G.
    I find the black Tuxedo , matching waist coat & trousers, white dress shirt, black neck tie & black shoes.  Jayc will look so handsome and breath taking in it.  I take the clothes to the counter while I take a look at the dresses.

I spot one, I just have to have and not yet open for release. I speak with the management and they let me hire it for the night. Luckily I can take it away with me now as it’s the perfect fit for me.

It’s part of the Tightfit label, a beautiful plum coloured dress, with white trim around the neck line and cuffs  and  matching white around the upper thighs. It has matching deep purple plum velvet bows.  I know it will knock Jayc out,  he will love it … just like his Christmas jumper. I already have my under wear and the dress will go perfectly with it.

Heart singing , I make my way back to the AB&G and place the dress clothes in the office for changing into when the the time is right.

I take the wrapped sweaters and ask Old Joe to place them behind the bar.  Everyone is busy doing the finishes to the bar.

Covems and the dwarfs have done a wonderful job of fixing up the lights. The bar is truly transformed into a beautiful place of Christmas cheer.

I see Jayc admiring the lights too and join him. I put my arms round his waist from behind. He knows it’s me without looking .
    “ One last thing to do”  I whisper spotting the mistletoe,  I pull him under it and we have our first, slow sensual Christmas kiss.  My legs turn to jelly as his lips claim mine and I lose myself in the moment. The man is a walking menace to the opposite sex, too damned attractive for his own good.
    I hold him in my arms trying to catch my breath as he finishes the kiss and while my senses return to normality.

Smiling at me, he knows the effect he has on me. He takes my hand  and leads me to the bar  for a refreshing cup of tea.

I tell Old Joe to pass my gift to him from behind the bar.  I can see straight away Jayc loves it as he pulls it on.  He looks wonderful in his new Christmas jumper..  I will just have to get Brandy to check it out. She might want to get one for her man too. I kiss Jayc’s cheek and go search for her .

Bear
    Participant

With the big red bag slung over one shoulder, I step from the rain and enter the bar, my boots clomping loudly announcing my entrance., I pause briefly to admire the transition which has taken hold here. The bright festive adornments make me smile. No words feel adequate for what Covems and his dwarves have accomplished here.

“Well look at what the cat has drug in!”

I eye Joe and grin at his greeting winking to him as I cast a glance towards him standing there behind the bar polishing a holiday mug clean. He frowns… nods towards me.

“You’re dripping.”

I glance down eye the beads of water from the storm spilling off the fish slicker onto the bar floor.

“For all the wrong reasons. “ I quip, but I see no smile at the innuendo. He is quite serious. So I settle my load to the floor, Slide the slicker off and hang it to dry on a  near coat rack. As I pick up the bag and make my way to the bar, Joe begins preparing a drink for me.

“The usual Bear?”

I shake my head no… “Hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps… I am in a holiday mood.”

He eyes my attire. “As I see… “ noting the jingle of bells on my boots and my santa outfit. “anything in the bag for me?”

I settle on a stool, smirking. “That my friend depends on your kink. I figure I’ll sit by the tree for a bit, if any are brave enough they can sit on my lap and whisper a PM to me  of their xmas wish. Then I’ll see what I have in my bag that might meet their wants. This Santa isn't nickpicking the details. Naughty or nice… though the naughtier the better. The ole north pole gets lonely for attention.”

My eyes drift to the abandoned sweater nearby.

“You need to lose the hat.”  he remarks. “A new hat?”

The sweater gnaws on my curiosity.

“A replacement… mine is still floating about  here. Keep an eye peeled for it.” I reach down into the bag, hauling out a white beard  and appropriate hat to complete the costume, removing the ragged old replacement hat .and storing it in the bag. That sweater… holding my attention.

Draining the mug I rise, hook the beard on and slip the red cap, then reach for the sweater.

“Ho Ho….oh my god.” Gasping as the design unfolds as I lift it. Stuttering for words as I eye it “What poor smuck is stuck with this? Brandy doing this to you?”

“Gwad no“,. replies Joe. “I’d rather be stripped naked and forced to wear donkey ears for a game of pin the tail then wear that.”

I toss him the sweater. “Sadistic one whoever chose this.” I rise, gather the bag and  head off to set up Santa’s section. “If you see Covems, ask him to send over a couple of dwarves,… I need elves… dressed appropriately… or a volunteer… Santa has needs you know.”

I head towards the tree, thankful I am not forced to demonstrate my love by wearing such sweater.

Covems
    Participant

Moving behind the bar to load the “imported” cooler with bottles of beer, I complete the restocking and shuffling the colder ones to the top, and pick up the empty bottle carton.

“Oh WOW!”  I say loudly, dropping the “empties” carton and picking up a light blue sweater with snowflakes on it.  “Who's is this?”

“It's JayC's”  Joe replies.

I open it completely and examine it.  “I love these.  Do you think he'd want to sell it?”  I say to Joe… he chuckles a little and rolls his eyes.  “Man, it's my size, too… We have an Ugly Sweater party every year.”  I say to him.  “Everyone who attends wears a Chrismas Sweater, the more elaborate the design the better.  Its a lot of fun, we drink spiked cocoa and sing Christmas songs.  I love this time of the year.”

I carefully fold the sweater and gently place it in the spot I found it and pick up the “empties” carton.  Joe says, “Bear needs a couple of dwarfs as elves to work with “Santa” by the tree.

I look toward the tree and see Bear looking at us.  I give him a hand salute and go to the end of the bar and rap on the panel.  A couple of knocks come in reply and I rap a few more times. 

The panel slides into the floor with a “thunk.” 

“What do you want?”  Grumpy says.

“Bear needs a couple of you lads to be elves at the tree with him.  Send two of the more reliable ones, and let them know that there could be benefits to this job, especially with the naughty ones who sit on his lap.”  I say while winking.

Grumpy knods his head with a knowing smile and slides the panel shut.  I stand and throw another hand salute to Bear and take the carton to the back room, whistling “Deck The Halls”.

After about 20 minutes the panel at the end of the bar slides into the floor with its customary “thunk” and Dopey and Happy pop out dressed as “Santa's Elves”.  They trot across the floor to the tree and climb into Bear's lap.  “We're here Santa.”  They say in unison.

Bear
    Participant

I glance back at my two new charges, grinning at me enthusiastic of their duties. Dopey stands as proud as he can, gripping firmly at his tights which seemed destined to fall off.

You look great Happy… but um… couldn’t we find something better fitting for Dopey?
    Dopey grins.. His tunic too large… the hat tilted cockeyed on his brow. He blows at it, sending it flopping back.

“Sorry sir,… just how it is… Bashful is a wonderful tailor… but no matter how we try… once left alone,… Dopey’s clothes never seem to fit.”

I sigh nodding, this will just have to do I direct them to help straighten out a spot near the tree for us. It’s Happy who points out the obvious.

“It just doesn’t seem right,” his eyes noting the standard bar chairs we have gathered in. “Santa needs something more… something regal… It’s Santa after all. He need a big chair adorned in decoration”

“Oh I agree,” I reply eying the poor substirute,… “but it’s a bit late for trying to dig up a throne for Santa.”

Happy looks lost in thought, deep thought, I pay no attention to Dopey wandering off to the bag.

“You have an idea?… Any suggestion,  I totally agree with what you are saying..”

“Well,… Grumpy did tell me he saw a throne down in the dungeon.”

“The dungeon?” , my first thoughts were rather skeptic of finding something suitable there.

Happy nods enthusiastic… “In one of the spare dungeons… Christy or Janine had them store it there. Or maybe someone else… it’s been under cover… not used…. I think the movers left it on the rollers yet. The boys and I can have it up here in a flash.”

I hesitate… it’s not my place to use another’s equipment,… but with the festivities coming soon… I am in a bind. Whoever it belongs to I’ll just have to make peace if objections arise. I nod “Do it then… and be quick… time is running short.”

Happy scampers off… quick in a flash. I have to admit Covems picked his choices well. If anyone has the Xmas spirit it is Happy. I hear a buzz and whip about quick. Dopey is leaning over the bag holding a vibrating dildo which whirls wildly in his grasp.  It pops his nose surprising him, dropping the gyrating toy as he jumps back nearly losing his tights in the moment. With one hand holding them he stares at the thrashing toy flopping like a cat toy before him. I rush in… “No playing in the bag lad. These are for others.”

I chase down the errant toy., shutting it of f.

“Best we go have a cup of hot cocco and wait for your mates to return.”

I take Dopey in hand and lead him in tow back to bar… figuring best I keep an eye on him as we eagerly await the return of the rest of the crew.

tangoracer
    Participant

Standing it the shower with my hand on the back of these two gorgeous feeding them both my hard rod.
    The feeling of there soft lips all over my manhood was pushing me to the edge taking both there heads I push them together at the tip of me cock there mouths kiss each other and my cock at the same time.

Feeling my the pressure building inside I tense every part of om body to hold it back. Feeling the to girls sucking hard on the tip of my cock I can't hold back anymore

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I let out a laud moan

The pressure EXPLODES and fills there mouth with load after load of hot cream. Standing there shaking as this two gorgeous girl  sucked the last drops of my hot man cream into there mouths.

I pull back from them and watch them kiss and share my hot seed in there mouths.

With both there eyes closed I slip out of the shower room leaving my two sweet girls where i found them. I dry myself off and put my uniform back
    back on. Looking back into the shower room I can see the girls washing each others hair.

“See you both Later” I call out to them

They both just raise a hand and wave at me. I head down stairs a grab the envelop with the music for the Country Boys to learn.

I head back to HQ and file the report on the Lights at the Bar & Grill. I fill in the Chief with my findings and is happy for the report to be filed in the bottom drew.

Putting it in the UNSOLVED drew I know I could always reopen it again same day.

I head of out on Patrol for the rest of the morning and end up back at the Bar just before lunch. I walk in with the envelop in my hand. I wall over to the bar. “Hi Joe a nice hot mug of black strong coffee please.”

He slides a mug over to me and it stop died right in my hand “thanks Joe” I say just as I take a sip.

Stone, Brandy and JayC are seat down the bar I take the envelop with me and walk down to them.

“Hi all” I wave the envelop at the girls “where can i put this so only the County Boys can see it” I say with a smile at the two Lady's “it's the music for the 3 songs and there for the boy's eyes only”

I smile at Brandy “the third song is a fun on for us two It not Christmas with out this song and thats all I'm telling you” a say with a cheeky grin.

jayc
    Participant

Examining  the furnace  I am happy to find out its only a dirty filter preventing the bar from warming up. A quick change and the warm air will soon heat the bar. My hope is to keep the bar toasty warm so I don’t have to wear  the jumper, at least not at the bar. Climbing the basement stairs I realize I will have to wear the  woolen nightmare sooner or later…….it just a matter of time……no I need  to get rid of it…. Make it go away………must think of something.

Back in the bar I see Bear dressed in a Santa costume and Dopey nursing hot cocoas talking with Joe. And right where I left it “the Christmas sweater” as I sit next to them  “let me have a hot coco with some baileys Joe…….make that a lot of baileys“. Bear breaks the silence “is that yours?” pointing to the jumper, I simply nod and look at my coco. “an early Christmas gift  from Stone” Joe answers for me. Dopey grabs the jumper and looks at it. I perk up “you like it Dopey?” as a scenario plays out in my mind………Stone the little guy fell in love with it how could I say no to  him?  I am brought back to reality as Dopey shakes his head in the negative, followed by laughter from Bear and Joe.

Hey” Joe chimes in…….“Covems  likes it  wanted it for an ugly holiday sweater contest”  more laughter. Joe continues “our boy here told Stone he loved it” more laughter…”well  I need to make it go away by any means necessary “ I sigh.

Joe  leaves us and begins to break up empty beer case boxes and putting them in the trash bin. My eyes light up as my mind plots a plan. “let me give you a hand Joe” as I go behind the bar. “Ok  guys I say quietly turn your heads, don’t want to get you guys involved” I pick up the loathsome wool jumper and cram it in a box and stuff it in the trash bin.  I mentally  practice my response to Stone. “I don’t know what happened to it,  might have got tossed out when we cleaned up all the boxes and stuff from the decorating, im so sorry baby I loved that sweater”………….yes  just might work.

I help Joe load the bins on the wheeled cart, “take this out to the dumpster Joe you know how I hate garbage behind the bar” I smile Joe puts on his jacket “will do boss” and pushes the cart  down the hall to the dumpster out back.

Gods speed  you ugly sweater.

Bear
    Participant

We can’t help but grin at JayC’s comments, a turn away giving him a blind eye for his  deed. I pat Dopey’s head, “No worries lad, you are an elf for the holiday’s safe from that sweater.”

He breaths a sigh of relief, then twists his head as a sudden commotion rises from the rear doors of the bar. Their voices raised in joyous song.

Up on the rooftop reindeer pause
    Out jumps good old Santa Clause
    Down thru the chimney with lots of toys
    All for the little ones
    Christmas joys

One group pushes forward  a large chair bundled tight under a tarp, the second group pulling in a smaller object also on movers rollers, wheeling both to the spot before the tree where they break still in song.  Happy and Doc scatter off disappearing as the remainder untie their find pulling the tarp free while still serenading us in song. As the work.

Ho, ho, ho!
    Who wouldn’t go!
    Ho, ho, ho!
    Who wouldn’t go!
    Up on the rooftop
    Click, click, click
    Down thru the chimney with
    Good Saint Nick

I scoot from the bar to see their find amazed as the tarp is pulled and I look at the huge chair, red velvet seating framed by a large Bavarian dark oak backing with detailed intricate carving. I move closer it’s a beautiful piece  gasp slightly,… it’s… beautiful but.. The carvings in the wood  of women entwined in passion were not quite what I had in mind.  The lads lock the wheels and from no where Doc and Happy return arms filled with decorations. They are like ants swirling over the chair wrapping it in garlands and ribbons.

First comes the stocking
    Of little Nell
    Oh, dear Santa
    Fill it well
    Give her a dolly
    That laughs and cries
    One that will open
    And shut her eyes

I feel a tug on my sleeve.
    Happy is beaming… “And the best part is it had a bench for people to sit on while they wait their turn.”

I shudder my worst fears confirmed. The second piece is rolled forward,  and latched tight under the thrones seat.  My eyes fix on the seat of the throne…. flat but cut in a U shape.

I wanted to say something but the lads seem so pleased with themselves.

Ho, ho, ho!
    Who wouldn’t go!
    Ho, ho, ho!
    Who wouldn’t go!
    Up on the rooftop
    Click, click, click
    Down thru the chimney with
    Good Saint Nick

Bashful straddle the chairs arm as he works. I am not certain he aware of what he sits on. The thrones arms are of a woman bent over performing cunninglingus on the carved image of her partner where it hooks to the back. Dopey is quite content polishing and buffing the buttocks of the end piece

Next comes the stocking
    Of little Will
    Oh, just see what
    A glorious fill

Finished they scamper down and surround me… pushing me forward to sit

Here is a hammer
    And lots of tacks
    Also a ball
    And a whip that cracks !

I grin… well there was a whip in the bag.

“The way I see it, Dopey leads the guests to you and I’ll tend to the bag and help you hand out gifts.’ comments Happy.

“Gifts?” the other chorus, suddenly the group scampers to the bag bending over to examine the contents.

“Look juggling balls!”, announces Sneezy as he pulls out a trio of balls and begins tossing them.

“No …No,…”  I move towards them “those are Ben Wa..”

“Bear this necklace is broken..”  Sleepy holds up a pair of strands of anal beads

“I can fix that!” pipes Bashful

“Rather gaudy and a little large don’t you think?” chipes Doc

“What’s this?” asks Grumpy he holds up the vibrator Dopey had earlier.  He switches it on and the phallus twirls wildly catching his long beard and entwine itself tight. As it rolls up.

I bend down to close the bag… “Boys! Stop it!”

“Look a magic wand!”

I glance up just in time to see a brilliant globe spark to life.

“Make a Christmas wish Bear!”  Suddenly I am tapped between the eyes by the violet wand set at full power. The hard shocking jolt surprises me and I stagger a bit… then straighten… Roaring..

“STOP IT… NOW!”

I stand panting… exasperated… uncertain how Covems manages them, but admiring him for it.

“Happy … Dopey… you stay… the rest to your quarters till the party starts.” I look around Dopey is missing.

The dwarves scatter off as Happy and I drag the bag next to the throne. Feeling a tug I look down… Dopey stands beaming holding up a cup of hot chocolate laced with the sweet aroma of peppermint. His face beaming with a smile. It’s infectious… I gratefully take the offering and look back to the bar.

Old Joe grins back polishing a mug. Obviously he has been  watching my dilemma,… smug amusement on his face until he suddenly jerks… the mug dropping from his grasp and the chaotic laughter of the dwarves fills the bar as they scamper off.

I glance down to Happy and Dopey… “Let’s have a fun night…”

And settle down to sit… on the festively decorated Queening throne.

Covems
    Participant

Making my way though the bar with a wheeled dolly that's loaded with scrap building material and my tool box.  Five of the dwarves go scampering in front of me heading to their panel.  Grumpy reaches up under the bar, the panel slides down just a bit, then grabbing it he pushes the panel into the floor with a thunk.

“Hmmmm…”  I think.  “I still haven't been able to locate that release mechanism… they do have it well hidden.”

“Doc”  I say, “ask a couple of the lads to meet me out back by the fire pit.  We need to keep the firewood dry, and I want to build a cover for it.  I might need some help.”

“Will do.”  He says before disappearing into the panel.  The panel slides up into place.

I get out by the firepit.  “Bit chilly out here.”  I say to no one.  “I think a fire is in order.” 

I go ahead and put some kindling and bits of fluff from the kindling box into the pit and light it with a match.  Adding small pieces of wood a little at a time until I have a good flame going, then I carefully place larger pieces of wood on and soon there's a crackling fire and the heat from it feels good.

Bashful and Sleepy emerge from the Wrestling Pit area and the three of us construct a covering for the woodpile to help keep it dry.

“Thanks fellows”, I say to them, “you two can go get ready for tonight.  I'll take care of the scraps and trash.”

“Okay Covems.”  Sleepy says though a yawn.  “Are you going to the party, too?”

“Wouldn't miss it for the world.”  I say to him as I toss the small bits of scrap lumber into the kindling box.

They disappear behind the showers by the Wrestling Pit.

I wheel the trash to the dumpster and throw it in, then I go to the cardboad dumpster to dump some flattened cartons.  Looking inside, something catches my eye as I'm tossing the cardboard in. 

Curiousity sets in and I climb inside the dumpster…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Master's cum fill mine and Jane's mouth…..it's warm and a little salty but i love it! As i love to share it with Jane kissing her: feeling her tongue wraps around mine make me melt and i leave to her the control of the whole situation. Her hands run through my whole body and every touch she made, chills run wild on my spine, till she is over me, tightening my neck with his hands and making all Master's seed flowing in my mouth. Greedily, i swallow it all under their eyes and i note a lustful grin on their face but then, when i close my eyes waiting for more, nothing happen….

When i open my eyes again, there are only me and jane under the shower and Jane. I help her to stand up and cleaning her back and hair…..the scent of her body and of the sweat are mixed togheter and i find it really seductively. suddenly, Master's voice bring me back to reality.

“See you both Later” he simply say.

We both wave our hands at him and go back to our business, even if in my mind i feel sad looking him going away. After had wash eachothers hair and dry ourself, we move to the kitchen and finally we can eat something.

“Jane, before i forget…..i have to go home for some business…..you know, i had buy a new apartment and i'm doing some work in it. But at the same time i had promise to Master to thave care of you…..” i tell her looking away.

Jane approach me with a gently smile.

“You have done it, HB…..feel free to go, my dear!”

I nod and give to her a sweet kiss on her cheek and after had help her to clean the kitchen, i leave and move to my new apartment but not before to have a break at the B&G to solve a little question….

Stone
    Participant

I find Brandy checking the food stocks in the back and giving last minute instructions to the Chefs about the Christmas menu.
    “ Hey Brandy have you seen the bargain sweaters at the Christmas Market?  They are fabulous-  and of fine quality”

Brandy finishes her instructions and grabs her jacket.  “ I need to get stamps, come on you can show me”

I return to Jayc but he is busy in the boiler room.  “ Joe, Will you let Jayc know, I’m popping out with Brandy, we need to run some errands”
    Old Joe, nods.  I grab my handbag and we head out and are soon in the Market place.  Brandy pops to the post office to buy her stamps and then we amble over to the busy  market place.

Some of the Christmas jumpers are hanging up on coat hangers around the edges of the stall.  There are are all colours, red, green & blue, with bright and cheerful Christmas snowflakes, reindeers, snowmen, penguins &  polar bears.

We both study the various designs. Brandy smiles, “ These are great.”  I see the design I  bought Jayc earlier  and point it out.  “ Jayc loves it” I tell her,  “ you should have seen the look on his face when he saw it, he thought my gift so thoughtful . I could tell straight away . When I saw it, I just knew it was him and had to get it”

Brandy looks at a navy blue, crew neck sweater with a  bar of snowflakes across the chest and biceps.  Very similar to one Jayc proudly owns.
    “This is the one, its gorgeous. I think he will look wonderful in it”  she muses.

I grin at her,  “ He who? “

As she answers me, a big truck rumbles in to park & deliver more jumpers to the stall and her words are lost.

The sweaters are very popular around the village & seem to be selling like hot cakes.

Brandy makes her purchase & the stall owner kindly wraps it up and places in a metallic coloured holly green gift box, with red holly berries on.  He ties the box in a silver ribbon and completes the look with a curly bow.

We return to the bar, and decide to go in the back way , passing the dumpster bins. We both hear the noise at the same time and can’t help but stare as Covems rises up out of the dumpster, like a God, holding a box I  immediately recognise with a bit of blue sleeve showing.

“ Oh Covems, Don’t , that’s not rubbish. “  I take the box off him, relieved. “ Phew, that was close, Jayc would have been devastated if that had got accidentally thrown away.  Good job I was passing then”  I smile at him.

Covems looks a little confused , “ But … “ 

“ I love Christmas, Don’t you? “  I continue without a breath.

“ Well yes… “ He answers trying to explain  but I interrupt him again, nattering on “ I think you have done a great job with the lights in the bar.. the Christmas spirit is alive and kicking there now..”  I kiss his cheek.

I join Brandy again, who is waiting patiently nearby and we both walk back into the bar leaving Covems to stamp down the rubbish to get more in.
    Presumably the dumpsters cost a lot of money to collect, and he likes to make sure they are as full as possible.  It’s lovely to see someone so conscientious about their work.  I must mention that to Jayc.

We enter the bar and see Santa and two elves by the tree.  He has a beautiful throne to sit on with a big sack by his side. 

We wave at him as he raises a cup of chocolate  & peppermint schnapps in our direction & join up with Jayc & Old Joe at the bar.

Tango walks in shortly afterwards in a jovial mood. He chats briefly about the up and coming Xmas party and some sheet music he has for the country boys. 

As he goes to speak to The Country Boys,  I turn to Jayc and hand him the box with the jumper in. “ You best put this somewhere safe baby, you won’t believe where I just found it”  I kiss him on the cheek, “ You really do look so handsome in it “ …

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.