Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

When i enter the bar, i'm surprised for the wonderful work Covems and his dwarfes had done: the lights, the decoration…..all is perfect and ready for the Crhistmas party! Looking around, at last i see it….a splendid Crhistmas tree!

“Those brats are really skilled with their hands….mmmmhmm, and not only with them!” i say to my self, thinking at the past nigth.

I walk to the counter where Joe is working as usual.

“Hey Joe! Great party last night! By the way…..did you know where i can find Covems!? I need to talk to him!”

Joe sigh for a moment, then answer me.

“He is outside, working at a cover for the fire pit with the dwarfs…”

“Good! I had to talk with him about them…..perfect time! Thanks, Joe! see you later!” i say him heading to the fire pit.

When i reach the fire place, Covems is there, alone, checking the work made. No sign of the dwarfs around. I'll take a look at the structure too, another proof of their talent in building several things and now i'm sure they are perfect for my plan.

“Really a wonderful work, my friend….you are good at projecting stuff like this and your seven brats have some good skill in building them!”

“Thanks, HB…..but why you call them “brats”!?” he ask me confused by my words.

“Cause they are…..you know what some of them had made to me yesterday!?”

“Uuuhh…yes, i was at the spinning table…..” he say looking away “sorry for it….”

“Don't worry….nothing bad at least..” i answer blushing and looking down a little “…just, well, if they had ask, i will not refuse, you know…”

“I will warn them for the next time…..”

An unnatural silence fall on us…..it takes a minute or more before the conversation can start again. I take a deep breath and talk to Covems.

“Thanks, i'll appreciate it…anyway, i'm here for business too!”

“Business!? Which type of business!?” Covems ask me looking a little surprised.

“I had bought an apartment, but i need some skilled guys to build some stuff before i move in….and i was thinking at the dwarfs, if it's not a problem…..” i take a little break, then conitnue “of course, i can pay them..”

“No money no money….more fun!” a voice yell. I look around but i can't see anyone.

Covems point the showers area near the pudding pit….oh gosh, had they built an entire dungeon under the bar!? I look in the direction Covems had point his index finger but i really can't see nothing who will resemble a door or a passage….

“Is it a deal!? is it a deal!?” the voice ask me.

With my face turning all red, i agree with the request….. “Ok….it's a deal, brats!”

Yells of happiness are coming out from everywhere, making me uncomfortable in front of Covems, who have notice it.

“Now stop it, guys!” he order them and immidiately they quit “Doc, come here! We need your supervision!”

And Doc suddenly appear from the Pudding pit and join us.

“Go with her, she will show you the work” Covems says.

“Thanks, Covems…i really don't know how you can can controll them….”

“Experience…” he answer “…i know them really well!”

I smile at him “You need help with the dumpster!?”

“no, i can hande it….”

“ok…thanks for the help! I own you a drink, Covems!”

I drive to my new apartment and show to Doc all the work they hve to do before i can move in. We talk for a couple of ours and set all the things they can need and everything else is necessary to do the job. After we have clarify every aspect of the job, i take him back to the bar and move to my old apartment: time to get ready for another night out!

Covems
    Participant

“Oh Covems, Dont, that's not rubbish.” Miss Stone says to me, taking the box from my hands.  Then she continued on about how Jayc would have been disappointed if it had gotten thrown away. 

“I wasn't going to keep it… It must have gotten mixed in with the busted up cartons somehow, Miss Stone.”  I say to her, feeling a bit confused… 

Miss Stone complimented me on the decorations and lights in the bar and gives me a little kiss on the cheek.  I can feel myself blushing at the attention.

I walk around inside the dumpster, crushing the cardboard under my feet and a rhythm starts up from the sound, reminding me of a time in my life from long ago… the acoustics in the dumpster are great…

With a melancholy feeling coming over me… softly… slowly I sing this song:

Have yourself a merry little Christmas
    Let your heart be light
    Next year all our troubles will be
    out of sight
    Have yourself a merry little Christmas
    Make the yule-tide gay
    Next year all our troubles will be
    miles away
    Once again as in olden days
    Happy golden days of yore
    Faithful friends who are dear to us
    Will be near to us once more
    Someday soon, we all will be together
    If the Fates allow
    Until then, we'll have to muddle through somehow
    So have yourself a merry little Christmas now.

I get out of the dumpster and toss another log on the fire…

Seeing HB coming around the corner snaps me out of the blue moment.  She approaches me and we discuss some things she would like done in her new apartment and wonders if the dwarves could be of assistance.

“Sure,”  I say to HB, “they're a talented bunch of fellow, very good with their hands.  Just let them know when you need them.”  We can hear little cheers come from behind the shower area.

HB leaves then I toss yet another log on the fire… I then wheel the dolly through the bar and into the storage room.  I put my tool box in its place on the shelf and secure the dolly, then I go to the bar.

“Hey Joe.  I have a cocktail recipe for you.  It's a terrific Christmas drink called 'Gingerbread Coffee Cake', and it's delicious.  You put

1 shot of fresh brewed Coffee
    1 shot of Baileys Hazelnut liqueur
    half a shot of Captain Black Spiced rum
    half a shot of Smirnoff Iced Cake vodka

In a shaker with ice and shake until very cold.  MmmmmMMMmmmm… highly recommended but they taste so good its easy to over do it.”

sexilicious
    Participant

Sneaks in after showing and resting from the last party, I giggle as I see Bear surrounded by the dwarfs while the dwarfs pull out many toys. Thinking to myself mmmmm wonder if the toys are for the naughty or nice might have to venture over there when there isn't the dwarfs and find out. Finds a seat and watches all the Christmas decorations go up and hums along to the Christmas songs playing.

(quite short but taking last of finals today WOOT WOOT almost done with college)

Brandybee
    Participant

TightFit74  looks stunning in his Tuxedo and designed from his very own hand. This guy has so much talent here in the Dreamworld and Achat land.

I also have one of his designer dresses on, in fact most of my wardrobe has the TightFits label on it somewhere.  The white fabric  of the dress is beautifully made with the ice cracking pattern in it. I am so proud to be seen on his arm tonight.

We have a date at the AB&G in town and as our limousine draws up in front on the doors, the chauffeur  lets us out.  The place seems a little quiet as we enter and it’s a little dark..

And then suddenly ….  Shouts ring out around the room , the lights come on,  coloured balloons fall from the ceiling and party poppers are executed  “  SURPRISE “

The room is jam packed with his friends.  Tight looks stunned and I smile at him , eye brows raised, head on one side … “ Did you really think, we would let you sneak off without a proper send off “ I tease mischievously. 

The room is beautifully decorated for Christmas in reds, greens, golds & silvers.  It has a large Christmas tree decorated in all the traditional baubles, beads, tinsels , bows & the  ballroom couple -The Grills are placed at the top of the tree instead of the usual Angel or Star.  The AB&G looks like a medieval  banqueting  hall.  Everyone has a seat at a round table,  similarly decorated & everyone is dressed in tuxedos & evening dresses.  Everyone has indeed made the effort in honouring Tightfit74 this evening.

I take his hand, and  lead him to a throne at the large trestle table placed in front of centre stage.  All_for _You, his princess, is sitting on the throne next to his.  Old Joe places a whiskey by the side of him on a table with the finest cigar and lighter.  To his left is the AB&G management – Jayc,  James_Dean (JD) & Covems.  To his right is All_for_You ( Karen) , then the moderators – Lover, Bear and myself, Brandybee.
    All of Tight’s friends  are here and they clap and cheer his arrival and,  as he sits down we all break out into a rendition of

“ For he’s a jolly good fellow,
    For he’s a jolly good fellow ,
    For he’s a jolly Good Fellow And so say all of us.”

Tight looks slightly stunned at the love & affection in the room and takes a moment to take it all in.

I take to the mic on the stand  and begin …  “ Ladies & Gentlemen,  first of all, I would like to thank you all for coming…  As you all know, Tightfit has decided to retire from Achat and Forum .  And as is befitting  for someone of his stature, I would like to say something…  Tightfit is…. A Clothes Designer….,  A Story Writer…,  A Great Poster here…. ,  A Terrific Role Player…,  An Erotic Story Contest Manager…,  A Moderator….  but most of all, he is My Friend…..”

Everyone claps & cheers at each of his accolades. I wait for it die down a little before continuing ….

I turn to my dear friend, Tight ,  “ I have some small gifts for you, from me,…  that means something to us…, as my friend , …  “ I hand him  a box wrapped in silver paper with green and red ribbon around. He pulls the ribbon bow  loose and looks inside …  He sees..

A beautifully handcrafted small wooden replica of his famous Ice House Chair;

A beautiful British Racing Green and Gold titled , leather bound book,  containing all the Erotic Stories he has ever managed in the Contests 1,2 & 3 and his Escapade stories in the Forum, such as the AB&G , The Icehouse &  An Erotic Fantasy;  and all the ones written by his own fair hand for the enjoyment of his fans in Forum.

And lastly …  A small figurine of Yoda from Star Wars …  in memory of his little padawan 

I turn to him, tears in my eyes and slightly choked,  and ask everyone to raise their glasses….

“ To TightFit,  You will be missed my friend .. May your life turn out in every way that you wish…  “  Everyone toasts TightFit with their glass fluted champagne .

As the toast ends, I turn back to all the guests .. “ Now let’s get this party started….  “ 

Music  bursts into life and I nod at All_For_you , who smiles her consent & approval,  I take Tight’s hand,  “ I would be honoured if I could have this dance, the one you promised me … “  I lead him on to the dance floor to everyone clapping and cheering and we begin our  slow dance.

Old Joe, Stone, Momma_Andrea & Gayle begin serving drinks to the guests and laying out plates & dishes for the meal to come.

Old Joe also has a place by the steps to the stage to bang his traditional Judges Hammer to forewarn guests of silence for any speeches by guests throughout the night.
    Meanwhile the mic stays open … for anyone else to say a few words…

ssgt
    Participant

Waiting for what seemed like forever I finally received my new car.  A Maserati Quattroport. I have wanted to get behind the wheel of this gorgeous piece of art all my life.  It drives like a dream and I am on my way to pick up a very beautiful lady.

I pull up in front of Jeanona’s Penthouse.  The Doorman tells me she is on her way down.  As I am chatting with the Doorman I see her approaching.  Her figure curving and regal, her hips tapered into her long straight legs.  Her smooth skin glowed with pale gold undertones.  Her hair swinging about her proud shoulders.  As the Doorman opened the door I reached my arm out for her. 

She placed her hand on my forearm, she is smiling and radiant.  “You look so lovely my lady” I say. She moves forward and gives me a kiss on the cheek.  “You don’t look too shabby yourself” she laughs.`

We walk to the car and I get the door for her.  She slides in revealing her lovely seductive legs.  I try not to stair but the sight is amazing.  I get into the car and start driving to the AChat Bar.  We arrive at the bar and I park the car. I turned and looked into her eyes.  Her eyes held a gleam no makeup could improve.  I reached over and kissed her soft lips.  “Are you ready for tonight” I ask.  She nods yes.  I get out of the car, walk around and open the door.  She gets out and we walk to the front door
    Inside the bar we see Jayc and Stone.  Jeanona wants to say hi.  Bear walks up to her and welcomes her.  “Nice to see you here” he says.  She smiles and kisses his cheek.  Lover walks over and gives her a hug.  I look around.  First time I have been back in over a month.  Place looks nice.  We stand around waiting for the guest of honor.  We hear the door open and everyone starts clapping and screaming.  The MAN has arrived. 

tangoracer
    Participant

I stand in the living room in my Tux waiting for Jane to come and join me. She walks in wearing a stunning Black Silk dress and her hair is up showing her sweet neck. The dress is low cut showing her large cleavage and her scent is so sweet! Her perfume filled the room taking a deep breath closing my eyes I stand there and just take in her being there. She does a twirl and walks over to me with red lipstick covering her lips. She gently kisses my cheek while i put my arms around her and give the bump a little rub.

“You’ll be a good boy and stay in there tonight” I say as I rub

We stand there in each other’s arms,  waiting for Karen to join us from the spare bedroom when she walks into the living room and we are just able to say “wow” when we see her. She stands in the door way in a skin tight red dress that hides nothing showing every curve of her body and it comes down to just above her knees. Her hair is tied in a long plat, who give her a more classy look. She gives us a twirl and the dress raises up as it and we get to see her bear bum as she spins round and round.

I turn to them both staring at their beauty. “ Just one little stop on the way and then to the Bar!”

We walk down and out the front door: both girls take a quick breath as they see the white Limo parked out in front of the house with a driver stood with the door open.

“Ladies, your car awaits you” I say as I hold my arm out

They both smile and give a little skip and rush over to get in the Limo.

“Evening Ladies, Sir!” The driver says as we get in. “Just one stop on the way sir?” he asked.

“Yes, that’s right! You know where to go”

“Yes” he answers

As we pull up outside I make a phone call “we’re here my sweet”

As the limo stops, the front door opens and HB walks out dressed in a red long chines dress and a short jacket who cover her shoulders, both with white trim. She walks over to the car in her high heels and the driver opens the door for her. She gets in and kisses every one and sits next to me and whisper “Later I will show you a little surprise!”

I swallow at her words….what she have in mind!? I know how wild and crazy she can be, so I have to expect anything for her…..but I’m sure i’ll going to enjoy it anyway!

We pull up outside the Bar and the driver pulls up close to the door and quickly opens the door to let us out. As we get out I slip the driver a nice tip “see you later.” and then I join my ladies outside the main door of the Bar.

Walking into the Bar, we stare at the lights and the wonderful decorations all around the place: every corner of the min room is filled with Christmas stuff and there is a seat for Santa too! Now I’m sure this will be another amazing evening in the Bar! At last, we head for the counter, where Old Joe is taking care of the costumer. “Hi Joe! drinks all round.”  I say

We all stand with our drinks….toast and chant are in the air, while we all wait for the man of the night.

jayc
    Participant

In the lull,  after the first course of our delicious meal,  I nod at  Old Joe to strike his gavel and demand silence.  I climb the steps to the stage with a bar stool in my hand, call for Stone to come join me and wait for her before I speak. When the room settles down I begin.

“Hello everyone I will be brief but Stone and my self would like to say a few words and give the man of the hour a few gifts” I smile. “But first we would like to show the bar something. I hold up the stool so everyone can see it.  ‘Its one of our bar stools, but this one is different, this is Tights” I smile remembering where he sits every visit. “ You all have seen him working on a story or reading the “Tattler “ or visiting with the staff and patrons, always in the same spot and same stool”.  I hold up the very stool, he uses.

“Well we thought it appropriate that we preserve this simple seat.“  I nod at Stone  & she pulls out the special cover  she has worked on all week.  Made of sturdy Hessian burlap and dyed orange- the colour of the Dutch people.  The top is the same size as the seat,  embroidered  with a Crest of  her own design, especially for Tight. Pulled over the chair it covers ¾ of the stool, a bar stool cozy for lack of a better word, I tip the stool to show party guests.

The crest has a LIGHTHOUSE in the center . a BLACK LION on the upper left quarter and a SOCCER BALL on the right. quarter The name TIGHTFIT74  adorns the outer upper edge with the words curving slightly in a downward arc. And matching at the bottom is the word  RESERVED , curving slightly upwards like a smile.

Smiling  “From this night onward there will always be an empty spot at the bar, reserved for our friend if he decides to come in for a visit” The room breaks into applause and cheers as I hand down the covered stool to be put back in its rightful place.

Jayc continues,  “  We have known of Tight for quite awhile , having come across the guy in the Forum village when I was interested in the Erotic Story contests and then later , of our mutual interest in European Football. We have always found him helpful and the stories he wrote were amazing and very entertaining. I know both Stone and myself have learnt a lot from him.  Later, we came to know him more …  shall we say … intimately..  regarding our mutual interest in a very interesting group play story line in the Ice House.  It has been an absolute pleasure being involved in that and was an honour to work along side you. We now consider you our friend and we will miss you very much.

With a big smile “Ok Tight we have a few gifts that you actually get to take home with you.” On cue, Old Joe places 3 wrapped boxes  in front of Tight.

He opens the medium sized package first. Inside he finds a Stainless Steel Silver flask with his famous AB&G Bar logo design engraved onto the side.

I continue, as he studies the engraving  “What good is a flask if you have nothing to put in it?”
    Tight  then opens the second gift to find a bottle of Wild Turkey whiskey.

With a nod and a smile Tight  acknowledges  the meaning of the gift –  its what the two of us drank in The Ice House  with two very delightful ladies ..  And that …brings back very delightful memories for the two of us. 

Stone steps forward to the mic,  and  as Tight opens the last of the smaller boxes, she clears her throat..

“That’s  a special gift, a  Silver tie pin , made from my own  design,  a double ended dildo, which I know you have a  particular fondness for “  She chuckles , blushing a little.  “ You might only ever be able to wear it on your PJ’s  but I hope you will remember us with affection.” 

We both leave the stage and go to Tight,  “ Good luck in all that you do “  Stone hugs and kisses his cheek.  I shake his hand and shoulder hug him.
    It’s a moving moment of friendship. Everyone cheers and claps as I return to my seat & Stone continues to serve & look after the guests.

tangoracer
    Participant

Hearing the Jayc and Stones Kind words I stand at my table and tap my glass.

Just few words

Having only known Tight for a sort time here at the Bar and in the mad world that is the forum village.

I know he will be sorely missed by as all

His great clothing designs Best male clothing designer out there

His great posts here,the ice house and just in all the forums

The Erotic Story Contests that will go on in this memory

So I ask you to raise your glasses

TO TIGHTFIT A GREAT FRIEND          YOU WILL BE MISSED           BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

TIGHT

Brandybee
    Participant

OT ..    Tightfit74  has read the posts so far and is deeply touched by your thoughtfulness.  Unfortunately he is having internet connection problems so can read but not post as yet.  He has asked that I pass on his thanks to each & everyone of you.  He got his hanky out aww.

He has had to go to work but will continue checking in on his phone …  Thank you everyone who has and is taking part… makes me so proud to be part of the Forum Village & Bar.  Keep the posts coming Folks. We are making Achat history

All_for_you
    Participant

Siting Next to my King hearing all the Kind words from his friend I can't help myself I take his hand and squeeze it.

I lean over to my King and whisper “I have same thing to say to and if i don't it soon I will never be able to do it.”

My King squeezes my hand back “It's OK my Princess” He whispers back.

I get up from his side and move up onto the stage. one of the Country Boys had put a stole at the mic for me I just rest myself against it.
    Taking a few deep breaths I look up and see My King had got up and was standing at the edge of the stage.
    I nod my head and the piano starts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNpeK7sDLzE

Aye… Hmmm…

Dreams are like angels
    They keep bad at bay
    Love is the light
    Scaring darkness away
    I’m so in love with Tight
    Make love your goal

The power of love
    A force from above
    Cleaning my soul
    Flame on burn desire
    Love with tongues of fire
    He owns my soul
    Make love your goal

He’ll protect me from the hooded claw
    Keep the vampires from your door
    When the chips are down I’ll be around
    With my undying death defying love for you
    Envy will hurt itself
    Let yourself be beautiful
    Sparkling light, flowers and pearls and pretty girls
    Love is like an energy
    Rushing in, rushing inside of me, hmmm…

The power of love
    A force from above
    Cleaning my soul
    Flame on burn desire
    He owns my soul
    Make love your goal

This time we go sublime
    Lovers entwined divine divine
    Love is danger, love is pleasure
    Love is pure, the only treasure
    I’m so in love with you
    Make love your goal

The power of love
    A force from above
    Cleaning my soul
    The power of love
    A force from above
    A sky scraping dove
    Flame on burn desire
    he owns my soul
    Make love your goal

Make love your goal

Looking into my Kings with tears running down my cheeks I run over to the edge of the stage and jump into his arms throwing my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I kiss him deeply his arms hold me tight.

And takes me back to our thrones .

Lover
    Participant

I go to stage take the mic…. Knock, knock.. Ladies and Gentlemen, friends and guests… (looking around).. forget it. BIG WELCOME to all crazy people here.

“Tight, this is for you – so the others may do what they want now. But hey, Brandy, you sex monster, stop it for least few minutes. You also are part of my story.
    A wise man once said “You may talk about everything – but not about 30 minutes” ok… I am not wise, but twice.
    I want to sing a song for you my friend. A song, telling my feelings for you. Don’t worry, it’s not a love song But did you every try to find a song about love and friendship, which is not meant love as love?
    I also didn’t. I know a song. A great song. A wonderful song about true friendship. My only worry – does anybody know this song? Do I have to explain it? Well, for you I would do.
    I also talked to Brandy and, by accident, I told her about the song. What did she say?
    Nice as always she replied: This is the song some of also perform. You have to choose another one!
    Good luck there are two great songs about friendship. But before I sing it let me say something. Everybody knows I don’t like to talk but today I do.

Tight, you are leaving. Hey. Not now, sit down again. Look at me and listen. Do you think I made this all just to see you’re bored? Look as you are interested and Brandy, hands off of Tight. Don’t distract him, least this one time.

Tight, you are leaving. I loose a friend.
    (Band starts to play and I sing the refrain of…I will survive)
    Go on now, go walk out the door
    Just turn around now
    'Cause you're not welcome anymore
    Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
    Did you think I'd crumble
    Did you think I'd lay down and die
    Oh no not I, I will survive
    Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive
    I've got all my life to live
    And I've got all my love to give
    And I'll survive
    I will survive
    Hey, hey

Ok, I exaggerated a bit.

Tight, the forum is loosing a great member and with you we loose a great mod too. You enriched this forum with many wonderful ideas, wonderful clothes and wonderful statements. You always had an eye over it, bringing things back to the right direction if we were loosing it. We will miss you and you know, if you come back there always will be a place for you. You are welcome.

Well, two attitudes are leading my life:
    1. Never look back
    2. Even in the worst moment you can find a good point

I never look back (turning around, looking to the band). Sorry, was distracted…
    I never look back. Some things will stay even if you leave. The erotic story contest, your fashion, the ideas of reorganizing the forum. Thank you for everything you did. Ok, for almost everything… you also gave me some hard work to do… I don’t thank for it;-)

Now, where’s the good point? We got Brandy. Ok, she might not be as experienced as you are (talking about being a mod…lol) but she is much more beautiful then you (from men’s view – oh and I’m sure some women agree too, am I right Rukya?)

But I’m not here for talking. I wanna give you something. A little present for good bye.
    What can you give a friend of Achat? I thought of a pic of my face – but hey, we’re both friends and men, you don’t need a pic of my face.
    One of my cock? Not necessary, you already have. You have asked for and I have sent… Ups, sorry.. it’s our little secret. Don’t be afraid – I never will tell this anyone, I promise!

Now to the present. I don’t know what our American friends know about the Netherlands. (Looking around). I see. You know nothing. Ok, that’s all you HAVE to know. Perhaps… they always are 2nd in soccer finals…hehe….
    And they have windmills. Actually they only have windmills, but many of them. I’ll show you a pic (the curtain opens and everyone sees a big windmill).

Windmuehle.jpg

Don’t worry Tight, you don’t get this pic. You even don’t get the windmill – you already have one. What we are going to do, for your honour… we will build this windmill in Achat city! On this way there always will be a symbol which reminds us of you.
    And, if one day you wanna come back… you just have to look for the windmill to know you’re home…….

And now Tight, my special song for you:

Lover
    Participant
    Another red letter day
    So the pound has dropped and the children are creating
    The other half ran away
    Taking all the cash and leaving you with the lumber
    Got a pain in the chest
    Doctor's on strike what you need is a rest

It's not easy love but you've got friends you can trust
    Friends will be friends
    When you're in need of love they give you care and attention
    Friends will be friends
    When you're through with life and all hope is lost
    Hold out your hands cos friends will be friends right till the
    end

Now it's a beautiful day
    The postman delivered a letter from your lover
    Only a phone call away
    You tried to track him down but somebody stole his number
    As a matter of fact
    You're getting used to life without him in your way

It's so easy love cos you got friends you can trust
    Friends will be friends
    Friends will be friends
    end

It's so easy love cos you got friends you can trust
    Friends will be friends
    Friends will be friends
    end

Friends will be friends
    Friends will be friends
    Hold out your hands cos right till the end-
    Friends will be friends

sexilicious
    Participant

Getting up from the table after everyone has surprised Tight with the start of his surprise celebration, I walk up to the stage grab the mic from the stand and walk over and kneel beside Tight in his chair. Laying my head gently on his knee brushing my face across his pants spreading my tears onto him, I rise slowly and speak softly in the mic so others can hear, but my words are directly for Tight.

“My dear friend, Tight, we have known each other so so so long on here. You were one of the first friends I made on here, and you eventually led me to the forum quite a ways down the road. We have had many fun times together there close to the beginning especially. You showed me the beauty of exploring my sexual side and showed me things I never would've been able to do alone. You answered my countless questions, since I was such a newb at the whole thing and not just the achat questions either. You helped me improve greatly in my roleplaying from just the single words or one sentence to many sentences in a row. Our friendship went so much further than just the game. We were there for each other through thick and thin.”

Leans down and kisses his cheek and places a present in his hands.

“You will be greatly missed Tight, and I'm sure that if you mean as much to everyone here as you do me the world here will be just a bit dimmer. You were truly a light and blessing to me the entire time we have been friends on here. Just know that there will always be a special place for you in my heart. Good luck with everything and as just a reminder of me and our times we have had together, I have put together a few items that will bring memories to you and you alone.”

[img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4830580570194098&pid=15.1[/img]
    [img]http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4815647007245197&pid=15.1[/img]

Wipes my tears as the memories flood through seeing you open and see each item, a couple of items and a couple of pictures to keep in remembrance of me. Then I head and replace the mic in the stand and head back to my seat.

Covems
    Participant

I stand to say a few words.

“As one of your many admirers I would like to say that you will be missed.  After reading through all those old posts when I was compiling the statistics for the Forum post, I have to say that yours were always compassionate for the others and full of useful information and helpfulness.  And… you gave us all wonderul fashions…. and your stories… I could go on and on… but I won't.

In a way, I feel that I came to know you… not in the biblical sense, but in a manner that would make me proud to be able to call you “friend”.

I raise my glass… “A toast to Tightfit74.”  (My Nana's favorite, God rest her soul).

“May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face.

May the rain fall soft upon your fields,

And until we meet again

May God hold you in the palm of His hand.”

hentaiboy69
    Participant

After Lover had finished with his song and Covems had propose his toast, i move to the stage and take the mic.

“Ladies and gentlemen…..no, too formal….well, at all of you here, my dear friends….first of all, a special thanks for being here in this special night!”

I look around at all the faces of the people around…..i see happines mixed with some sadness, but everyone is here for one reason. I turn to Tight and smile at him.

“Even if this is a goodbye, i'm sure everyone, here, just want to say one word…thanks! Thanks to a man who had always done his best to make our village a wonderful experience!” i take a break to breath “A man with many talents…..writer, designer, and more!”

I step down the stage, walking between the table and all th costumer who cheers at Tight.

“But he's best talent is to be a wonerful friend! always ready to give an help and to support us!”

When i'm near Brandy, i stop and wink at her.

“Of course, for someone he was a great lover too…..” i say, while Brandy's face turns red.

“About me….well….it was an honor to help him in his project, one in particular…….so i just want to say few words….”

I'll turn to Tight and walk near him

“Tight, even if you are away, be sure no one will forget you! And who know……maybe one day we can meet again and laugh togheter!”

The crowd start singing again:

“ For he’s a jolly good fellow,
    For he’s a jolly good fellow ,
    For he’s a jolly Good Fellow And so say all of us.”

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.