Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Pafe
    Participant

“I’m going up there.”  Satoire says to me and makes a move towards the stage.  The dancers are nearing the end of their routine, dancing about with their pillbox hats covering the private parts of their bodies.

“Oh no you’re not.”  I say and grab a hold of Satoire’s arm, pulling her back.  “I know dancing is in your blood and you can’t resist the heat of the stage lights, but this is not your show.”

I can sense her relaxing in my grip and I let go.  Satoire makes another attempt to go up there, and again I pull her back….

Satoire
    Participant

I try to move to the stage again.  Pafe’s hands on my arms, holding me back.  I decide to wait until the climax now that I can see there’s more to come besides a strip tease and a lap dance.

I watch as they finish with their men.  Some of the men I have been with… some of the men I have not.  A hot dance with a hotter finish.

“Let’s go see Tight.”  I say and Pafe and I go up the stage steps and onto the stage.

Covems
    Participant

OOT: 

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to:  Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Doc, Happy, Bashful, and Dopey.

December 21, 1937 they made their first appearance on the silver screen with Disney's relase of Snow White.

Happy Birthday lads.  Have a sarsparilla on me.

All_for_you
    Participant

Setting on My Kings lap watching all the men get there blow jobs off all the girls

I feel My kings cock twitch and pulse inside me whispering in My Kings ear ” My King are you ready for same more”

“All ways my princess” he reply's

I left myself off My Kings set hardness and stand in front of My king. I turn around and bend over sliding my hand between my legs and part my lips with my fingers.

Moving back over My Kings hard shaft I lower myself down and tease the tip of My Kings cock with my pussy lips.

I slide myself back down on to My Kings cock only taking it about half way in I bounce on it fast but only take My King half way inside me each time.

Feeling My King Twitch inside me I slam down onto My Kings hard rod and start to ride him hard.

I lay back on to My Kings chest and grind down harder My King grabs my legs and pull them up to my chest
    I Put my hand down on to my clit and My King starts to fuck my hard.

My King Fucks me so hard and fast with me laying on his chest feeling the power of My Kings cock deep inside myself. I feel My King's cock start to twitch more and more. I slide off My Kings cock and take him deep in my mouth just in time to swallow My Kings hot seed.

Licking my lips and cleaning every drop of My Kings seed I lick his cock clean then sit back on My Kings lap

Pafe
    Participant

Satoire and I make our way to where Tight is sitting.  “Gee Tight.”  I say to him, “We’re all going to miss your presence here so much.  Just look at all of this, look how much these people love you.”

I pirouette in place and continue.  “I’m wearing one of your creations, the Black “Ice” dress…

Satoire
    Participant

Nudging Pafe out of the way, I get in front of Tight and also pirouette, “I have on the white one.  Look how well it hugs all my curves.”

Pafe jostles against me but I push her back.  “Hold it Pafie.”  I say to her.  “You’ll get your turn, just hold your horses.”

She tries to give me another shove, but I deflect her hands…

tangoracer
    Participant

Watching my sweet pet walking towards me swaying her sexy body I study every curve
    She takes my arm and leads me to the center of the stage. with her G string swinging on her fingers she walks round me rubbing it under my nose
    I take  nice sniff of her sexy smell. As I sniff them she ties them over my mouth.

“You are not allowed to express you pleasure with words tonight…..this is my rule!”

She starts to undo my shirt and then my pants and then takes my hard rod in her hand then into her sweet soft mouth.
    The feeling building deep inside grows and grows my sweet pet has tamed the Beast with in this night. As she moves and sucks on my balls the feeling is to much and I explode all over her face.

My sweet sexy pet frees my mouth and I hand her my hankie to clean her face.

Putting my arm around her waist I lead her to the back stage area to get dressed.

I wait a few minute and she come back to me in just her sexy underwear and little coat top. With my arm around her I kiss her passionatly and lead her back to the Bar.

Seeing my chance I slide up onto the stage With Tight still sat on his throne in the center. take the Mic

LADY'S and GENTLEMEN

This night is to say good bye to a good man and a great friend     ( I pause for a second)
    Can I have Stone HB and sorry Brandy back up on stage please.

I hand them a mic each as the all come back onto the stage. With a kiss on there cheek  I whisper “Good luck” to them all.
    I nod over to the Country Boys as I leave the stage they start to play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN3E9Yyd1HA

Thank you for being a friend
    Traveled down the road and back again
    Your heart is true you're a pal and a confidant

I'm not ashamed to say
    I hope it always will stay this way
    My hat is off, won't you stand up and take a bow

And at the Ice House Party,                                                                                     
    You licked & sucked & kissed & fucked                                                                   
    You must see, the biggest gift was for me                                                   
    Was the Spit Roast gang bang                                                                                   
    Thank you for being a friend….

If it’s a nice surprise you lack                                                                                   
    Come here with me in the sack                                                                       
    Whatever you need, anytime of day or night

I'm not ashamed to say
    I hope it always will stay this way                         
    My hat is off, won't you stand up and take a bow

And when we both got bolder                                                                               
    With fucking chair and “Shades of Grey”                                                                 
    The groans & moans of orgasmic spray,  😮                                                   
    Will remind me of you…..                                                                                     
    Thank you for being my friend

(I want to thank you)
    (I want to thank you)

THE HOLE BAR JOINS IN SINGING

(I want to thank you)
    Bear Thank you for being a friend
    (I want to thank you)
    Jayc Let me tell you about a friend                     
    (I want to thank you)
    Covems Thank you for being a friend
    (I want to thank you)
    Old Joe Thank you for being a friend
    (I want to thank you)
    Jane Thank you for being a friend
    (I want to thank you)
    Pafe Thank you for being a friend
    (I want to thank you)
    Satoire Thank you for being a friend
    (I want to thank you)
    islandsum Thank you for being a friend
    (I want to thank you)
    Sexi Thank you for being a friend
    (I want to thank you)
    Mrsexlover dankje dat je mijn vriend bent
    (I want to thank you)
    Lover Thank you for being a friend
    (I want to thank you)
    JD Thank you for being a friend
    (I want to thank you)
    DutchSlut19 dankje dat je mijn vriend bent
    (I want to thank you)
    (I want to thank you)
    (I want to thank you)

jayc
    Participant

As the party goes into full swing i head to the office and get a large bag of gifts for the regulars and staff 's stockings. Let see what we have here i muse. Lots of books i see

Brandy  a romance novel  “The bare chested blacksmith” by Wilma Fingadue

Bear    “The ultimate guide to knot tying”  by C.U. Bound

Lover   “Better oral sex” a study by Connie Lingus, introduction by Heywood Jablome

Covems  “Understanding Eva  Robots and the men who love them” by Rob Otix and Jean Eeuss

HB  “Better bull riding techniques”  by Hertz Balzac

JD  “The Mecho Bullmaster 6500 SE repair and maintence manuel” by X.S. Skrews

Old Joe  “A Bartenders Dream”  by Allotta Cleevage

And last but not least i smile, for Tango and Janes stocking  a little police outfit for young Frank and a baby teeshirt and wool cap with the bar logo
    My task complete i head back out to  the party in time to see the ladies on stage singing a  great send off song for Tight….. the Bar roars when we all sing the chorus. Beaming as i look around, great party, great poeple

mercer78
    Participant

I arrive just in time to join in the toast and then decide to make one of my own:  Merry Christmas to all my new friends and thank you for welcoming me in to your world.  I then take a seat with glass of scotch and decide to just enjoy the atmosphere for a while.

Pafe
    Participant

While Satoire is deflecting my hands, I step in and give her a bump with my hip that causes her to move out of the way.

“You wait for a change, blondie.”  I say.  I can see that look in her eye.  “I going to give Tight a kiss.”

Satoire
    Participant

I give Pafe a shove on her shoulder.  “Okay… but I’m going to kiss him first.”

“No you’re not.”  Pafe says to me and gives me a push on my shoulder, causing me to take a step back.

“Grrrrrrrr”… I give Pafe a harder push on both her shoulders, which makes her have to take a couple of steps backward.  I move to get to Tight to kiss him.  I can feel someone grab me by my arms and pull.  It’s Pafe…

Bear
    Participant

The dancers peel from their performance for Tight to other men at the table and I rise intent on taking my place at Santa’s throne pausing as I eye the ladies reach for partners.  A sly grin takes me and I can’t help but notice Brandy, her toned legs accented in those heels, naked  yet stunning as she parades towards JD and leads him away hand in hand, well from the smirk on his face… it might as well be hand on cock..

Ah there is more to this night I think, eying others leading men forward.

My eyes linger on Brandy’s luscious stunning form, and she catches my gaze, her eyes sparkling of sultry sexuality that courses through her veins. I find myself … captivated …in the moment as our eyes meet and she reads my admiration,… and the devious desires that tickle in the moment in my soul. That she steps forward, tugs me towards the line up front momentarily catches me off guard. The sensual movement against us, working between JD and I groping and brushing against us fuels the anticipation.

That she sets ground rules then begins to tease those cocks alive with her prowess of  excitement. The feel of her touch,.. her mouth,.. builds my lust quickly, and I want to reach out take my pleasure. Her disapproving glance stops me in my tracks.. Her rules here…. I reluctantly draw my hand back… fighting that wanton lust to just grab her hair and fuck her face.

Licking my lips…I settle back to take enjoyment in her attention. Letting her lead me higher with her expert technique. Yet that probing finger disrupts matters, far too early for my tastes it a polishing move for me, not one that typically leads me higher. I move uneasily there, feeling she wants us to perform like marionettes in the moment on her fingers.  I will give her this,.. but in my own way.

I let my mind wander back to that hot summer night when she nearly broke me. My memory drifting back to those images, her licking and sucking, slobbering in over my manhood with full appreciation , and unfettered inhibitions which her inebriated state had allowed her. I could sense that she really enjoyed the moment of my predicament captivated by  that throbbing mass which she nearly had teased to climax. My blood boils hotter with the images as I stroke myself faster, and find the pleasure of her tongue and mouth teasing on my head.

Oh yes,… as I hear her moan, …she my mind drifts along, remembering her bound against me on the night of the male strip. Her supple body pressed to mine, whimpering,… trembling as I teased her with the egg,… the feel of her fingers brushing against the mass of  manhood as her excitement climb. Yes,… her public orgasm had been my wicked plan,… but the feeling of her dancing in a sensuous climb towards it had not been totally  without temptation. Part of me wanted to do more… to twist her about….kick her legs apart as I bend her over the bar table… to take her there openly … let her find realization of those sweet teasing words… to slide my slab into her steamy sex and feel her,…oh yes… the fantasy dances in my mind… leading me closer as I play on myself. To feel her body writhe as she feels the ecstasy in the moment… surrendering to the words of my promises. My excitement builds fast.

I hear a moan. Peep as I eye JD release his treasure to Brandys smiling appreciation. Once done draining him her lusty eyes drift to mine with expectation. I meet them.. Holding that momentary gaze which seems an eternity… wanting to read  that moment of ecstasy in her eyes… but there is none… so I hold to let her read my moment… letting the teasing play in my bottom race me to that peak and release.

Brandy smiles at triumph in the spread of our seed. on her body, marking her claim in the moment proudly. Recovering from fall from my peak, I rearrange myself as she  bids farewell to her partner JD. Meeting her turn to me with the fantasy still burning in my mind. She looks fabulous … a  glow in her moment ,.. and I can’t help but tease a bit more…but old Joe is right,… I feel I am so not her type.

With a flourish of respect I kiss her hand and move off, pausing at the table to pat JD, and wish him merry Christmas. He glances up to me…

“Did she…”

I nod.. Cutting him off to complete my own thought “Yeah, she made us her bitches up there. “ Thinking the retribution of her own embarrassment  of the egg episode completed.

He mutters to himself, “I am not certain what to think now.”

I chuckle.. “Well I wasn’t thinking banana slugs that’s for certain.” and I leave him confused, pondering my meaning as I head back to the throne to check on the dwarves.

Brandybee
    Participant

I  return to  my place at the trestle table, feeling a little restless after servicing the men on stage, my retribution  back firing a little.

The gleam in both JD’s and Bear’s eyes & their male scent  had ignited a fire within, I was finding hard to tamper down & quell.  The image of their excited cocks still prevalent in my mind.

I sit at my seat and can see  Santa Bear in the corner of my eye, sitting on his throne. Every now and then, a lady would venture over, sit on his lap and whisper in his ear.  They would giggle and squirm a little at his whispered words back before he would gift them from his bulging sack…

My thoughts are interrupted by a gift being placed in front of me, by  one of the strange men in Santa Hats and decorated in tinsel, who had suddenly entered the room.  They place a similar gift in front of each and every person, before disappearing again.

Excited chatter fills the room as the guests begin to pull at the bows on the gifts as they unwrap  the boxes. All that is, except Pafe,  Satoire  & Tight.  The ladies seem to be in some kind of heated discussion much to the bemused Tight . Their boxes remain at the seats.

The presents  are soon opened and  the guests are holding up fabulous Christmas jumpers,  some  hold them against each other, admiring the colourful  & detailed workmanship.  What a wonderful, thoughtful gift  !

I adore mine and will no doubt  wear it with pride over the festive season. I fold it carefully and place it over the back of my chair delighted.

I decide it’s time, now,  to visit Santa ,  he seems to have a lull in interest , as the ladies attention are with the  gifted sweaters at the moment.  I see Dopey & call him over  to me,  & whisper in his ear. He nods at me and scuttles off.

Bear  is holding up a beautiful glitter threaded Christmas themed  jumper,  admiring it with a pleased smile on his face.  Even the dwarfs have been remembered and his little elves are trying theirs on.

I approach him and smile as our eyes lock. The interest is still lurking there and I feel his gaze sweep my  slender form, the fullness of my breasts and the curve of my hips before returning to my eyes.  The smouldering heat in their depths causes my breath to catch and I am reminded of him earlier, growling as he seeded and scented by body.  Is he picturing my naked body as I am picturing his?

The fire I thought quelled  flickers into life,  the embers  just side tracked a little by the surprise gift of the night.  Now , it was there  again reminding me that this man was exciting and potently attractive.

I stand in front of him,  and  he pats his knee for me to sit..  “ Hello Santa,  I have been a good girl , a very good girl this year “ I say softly  to him, smirking and sit on his lap, grinding purposely on him in pretense to get comfortable.

“ I know…. Santa knows everything  and what would you like for Christmas this year ? “  He murmurs  in my ear as his finger slowly strokes the length of my spine.  I arch back a little responding to his flirtatious touch and loaded words.

I flush slightly.  He knows,….  he knows , I  have desires  in this moment coursing through my veins, desires that I am having difficulty in controlling and he is enjoying my unfulfilled discomfort  and teasing it more.
    That finger touches each vertebrae and I try to concentrate…  “  I hope that Santa feels I’m a good girl to empty his sack of all his goodies and that he feasts on my  good homemade wine .. “  I murmur  back, quite distracted.

Bear chuckles at my innuendo and reaches  to pass me my stocking. Inside is a gift from  Jayc &  Stone – a book, I had been wanting awhile now –  The Bare Chested Blacksmith…  The picture on the front makes me smile, the naked torso quite stunning.
    “ The stuff dreams are made of “  I hold up the book by Bear’s chest and he is unsure if my comment is directed at him or the unknown male model on the front cover…

He smiles again and reaches into his sack ,  “ From me to you”  he says softly, giving me his  wrapped gift, 

“ Why thank you Santa “  and then on cue,  Dopey appears with a gift  in a metallic coloured holly green gift box, with red holly berries on, tied with a silver ribbon and curly bow.
    “ A little something for you too…”  Smiling, I kiss him full on the lips,  then , I rise from his lap and with Dopey in tow, I go &  place an envelope in each Christmas stocking  containing a Christmas bonus for all the staff with a bottle of their  favourite liquor. 

I feel Bear’s eyes on me and I look back at him , undressing him boldly with my eyes.  His eyes  flare a moment in silent answer.. 

Then, ,I turn to Old Joe and instruct him to gift all the guests with a bottle of Champagne for their Christmas table…  I turn to look back at Bear  but his attention is on the next lady occupying his lap …. 

Covems
    Participant

I finish cleaning up and head back to the table for some more sarsaparilla.  “What’s this?”  I ask no one, as I pick up a wrapped package.  There’s a tag with my name on it…  “Thank you, Stone.  Although I feel I’ve already gotten a wonderful present already.  Just being included in everything that is going on here is a gift in itself.”

I tear open the wrapping paper with the eagerness of a small child.  I open the box and pull out a sweater.  “It’s beautiful!”  I exclaim, holding it up.  It has wonderful Christmas colors with Santa and his sleigh, complete with elves and reindeer inside a wreath on it.  I check the tag… it’s going to fit!

I pull off my tux jacket and slip the sweater on.  “Thank you so much Stone!”  I say, holding the bottom of the sweater out proudly.  “I love these, and I love this one!”

Satoire and Pafe are starting to get loud in front of the Guest of Honor.  “Catfight!”    I say out loud as I spot the commotion then I go up to them.

“Ladies…”  I say, stepping closer to Pafe and Satoire.

Pafe
    Participant

“Oh no you don’t.”  I say to Satoire and pull her back by her arms.  Satoire spins around quickly and we get into a bear hug, pushing and shoving, each of us trying to get leverage on the other…

We have all moved off the stage and are now at the table where TightFit is seated, trying to enjoy a meal.

We’re really starting to go at it now, and the people gathered around us begin to move back and form a circle.  Our hands flailing at each other, as we try to get the better hold on the other one.

Suddenly I can feel someone grab me around the waist, and I struggle against the hold.  I can see that it is Covems who has me… “Let go”…

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.