Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Covems
    Participant

I grab Pafe around the waist.  “Somebody grab Satoire.”  I say.  Lover grabs Satoire around her waist and holds her there.  She struggles to get free and almost succeeds, so Lover pulls her up slightly so her feet come off the floor and Satoire stops wriggling.

“Ladies…  This is supposed to be a time of celebration and a tribute to our dear friend Tightfit.”  I say.  “There’s no need to fight over which one of you goes first.”

“You’re right.”  Pafe says.  “Then I’ll go first.”  She tries to free herself from my hold, but does not succeed.

Satoire struggles again in Lover’s hold, also trying to get free, but also failing to do so.  She loses a shoe in the process.

“Pafe.  Satoire.”  I say.  “If you really want to decide which one of you should go first, I suggest you earn it.

“How do we do that?”  Pafe asks calming down, she eases her struggling and I relax my grip on her.  Satoire is also calming down a bit.

“By making use of the Pudding Pit.”  I answer.  A murmur of approval goes up from the crowd, and I can see faces breaking into smiles…

Satoire
    Participant

I feel someone’s arms go around my middle and they pull me into a hard body.  Turning my head and looking up I can see its Lover who has a hold of me.

“Hey sailor… new in town?”  I say while struggling to get free.  Then he lifts me from the floor, my feet dangling… one of my shoes drop off.

“You want us to wrestle to see who gets to go first?”  I say to Covems.  “In a pudding pit?”  Lover relaxes his hold on me and my feet are back on the floor.

“What’s the matter Satoire… chicken?”  Pafe pipes in.  That’s a button she knows can be pushed.

“I didn’t bring any wrestling clothes.”  I say to Pafe, while sliding my foot into my shoe.  “And neither did you.”

Pafe
    Participant

I look around at everyone and see a lot of smiling faces and heads nodding in agreement.  “We could do it in bra and panties.”  I say to Satoire.  A wolf whistle comes from somewhere in the crowd.  “Or would that be too embarrassing for you?”

“I’ll do it.”  I announce and a cheer erupts.  Looking around the crowd, I see so many familiar faces of my friends.  I hope they won’t think less of me for agreeing to this Pudding Pit Match.

“What must we do?”  I ask.

Satoire
    Participant

“Hell Pafie… I’d wrestle you in the parking lot… bare assed.”  I tell her.  I can see her trying not to smile, because she knows I would do it.

“I’m game for this.”  I tell Covems.

“Let’s do it.”  Pafe and I say at the same time and a cheer goes up from the gathered crowd.

Covems
    Participant

“You each should have seconds.”  I say to them.  “Someone to assist you between rounds of the match.  I suggest you each choose a dwarf.”

“Dopey.”  Pafe says quickly.

“Aw, Dopey’s busy being an elf.”  I say to her, looking over at Dopey.  He nods his head up and down quickly, his hat falling into his eyes.  “Happy is an elf for the night, too.  But the others are all free.”

Pafe chooses Grumpy and Satoire chooses Doc.  “There’s a dressing room off of the Wrestling Pit area.  You two can strip… er… get changed there.”  I say.  “It will take about 15 minutes to get the pit ready.  Sneezy, Bashful… I’ll need your help.”

sexilicious
    Participant

(hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Home with family for the week so have internet but nothing with the fun stuff. hope to get internet soon for back at the apartment. miss everyone)

Covems
    Participant

I go to the mechanical room with the dwarves to get the pudding mixture ready, while Satoire and Pafe head off to the dressing rooms.

After about 20 minutes, Bashful comes trotting in and goes up on the stage and faces the audience.  He takes his hat off and adverts his eyes… his face goes red…  “Awwwww… gee.”  He says.   “I’m supposed to say… “

“I’m supposed to tell you… ah… gee… awww…”, finally Bashful just blurts it out.  “THE PIT IS READY!”  He puts his hat back on and runs off to the pit area.

OOT:  We miss you too Sexilicious, and I hope you had a Merry Christmas filled with the love of family and friends.

Brandybee
    Participant

This is just too much of a good opportunity to miss. Ripples of excitement shiver round the room along with excited chatter…   We all cheer little Bashful in his wonderful christmas jumper and make our way to the pudding pit, all jostling for a great position to see.  Of course Tight has the best seat in the house, after all , this his treat,  as much as ours ….   
    I grin at ssgt, jeanona and mercer78 as they walk near me towards the pit ..  ” This should be real good, I hear they practiced their wrestling whilst on their Space mission” I comment to them.

I think,  as I walk,  I catch sight of Cheya but it was only a glimpse and I'm unsure in the crowded room..  hope so though, think she'd enjoy it here in the AB&G….

Soon I am swept out with the milling people,  waiting in anticipation and bated breath for the battle in the pit ….

( OTT   Join us soon Sexilious,      And hope you had a fantasic Festive Season. Happy New Year to you and EVERYONE )

mrsexlover
    Participant

What a party this is, and now we going to see Pafe and Satoire in the pudding pit. Good thing i came over to join this party. Searching for a good spot from where i can see all the action 

Pafe
    Participant

I emerge from the dressing area wearing a short, red silk robe that was provided for me by Grumpy, I’m also wearing my lacy black bra and black thong panties.  My legs are bare and the floor is cold on my bare feet.  Grumpy is walking behind me carrying a small stool, a bucket of water and a towel. 

We approach the pit and I survey the area.  It looks to be well padded, and there are bright halogen lights illuminating the area.  The heat of the lamps feels good in the coolness of the air and the entire place smells of vanilla.

Climbing into the pit, I step into about 6 inches of vanilla pudding.  It’s not as cold as I expected, but it is very slippery to walk in.  I do some stretches and I see Satoire approaching the pit with Sleepy as her second.  I stick my tongue out at her.

Satoire
    Participant

I also climb into the pit and step into the pudding.  Scooping up a finger full, I taste it. Mmmmm… surprisingly good.  I’m wearing a white silk robe Doc brought to me.  It’s very short… the hem coming just below my butt… underneath the robe I’m wearing a white shelf bra and matching thong panties.  The bra barely covers my nipples.

Doc puts the stool into the corner opposite Pafe, and I begin to do some stretching, utilizing the stool to limber up.

Pafe and I both watch as Covems climbs into the pit and walks carefully to the center of it.  He has taken off his trousers, socks and shoes.  Covems begins his announcement…

Covems
    Participant

Having already removed my beautiful new sweater, trousers, socks and shoes, I climb into the pit.  Dressed in my Christmas boxers, shirt and tie, I wade through the pudding to the center of the pit.

Sneezy rings the bell quickly 5 times… DING, DING, DING, DING, DING!!

I shout above the din of the crowd…..

“LADIES AND PERVERTS…. wait… no… that’s not right…”

“LUSTIES AND GENTLE…. wait… that's not it either.”

Ah HA!  “LADIES AND GENTLEMEN… and dwarfs of all ages.  LET’S GET READY TO WRRRESTLE!!  A GRUDGE MATCH OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!  BORN IN SPACE… AND ABOUT TO BE SETTLED, RIGHT HERE AT THE ACHAT BAR & GRILL!!”

The bell rings quickly… DING, DING, DING!  “ACHOOOO!”

“IN THIS CORNER” (I point to my left)…

“AT 5 FOOT NOTHING TALL, that's 152 cm for all you metric types.”

“AND WEIGHING IN AT 115 POUNDS, that's 52 kg.” 

“THE DARK HAIRED…    …BUXOM BEAUTY.”

“PAFE…      …THE PULVERIZER!!”

Pafe clasps her hands together over her head, shaking them and a great cheer goes up from the crowd accompanied by wolf whistles… The bell rings quickly again… DING, DING, DING, DING!

“AND IN THIS CORNER” (I point to my right)…

“WEIGHING IN AT 118 POUNDS.  That's 53 kg.”

“AND STANDING 5 FOOT 2 INCHES IN HER STOCKING FEET.  That's 157 cm.”

“THE WOMAN WHO PROVES THAT BLONDES REALLY DO HAVE FUN!”

“SCRRRAPPER…        …SATOIRE!!”

Satoire hands go high up over her head as she spins in place and another great cheer and more whistling comes from the crowd… The bell rings again 3 times… DING, DING, DING!

Motioning for them to come to the center of the pit… “Now ladies,” I say, “let’s go over the rules.  We're going to have 3 timed rounds of 3 minutes each, with a 1 minute pause between rounds.  At the end of each round you will both return to your respective corners.  Your seconds may attend to you there.”

“Each takedown gets scored as do all escapes.  A count of 3 seconds while your shoulders are held against the floor of the pit will be considered a “pin” and will end the match.  Scoring will be by rounds and scored by the Judges.”  I point to Sleepy and Bashful.  “Tightfit will be the Final Judge to break any ties.  Are there any questions?  No?  Good.”

I continue.  “There will be no eye gouging, fingernail scratching or excessive hair pulling.  Biting is okay as long as you don’t draw blood, but licking is preferred.  There’s no choke holds, no locking your hands or feet together and no tying your opponent with what little clothing you have.  Okay ladies, I want a good, clean, gooey match.”

“Now, shake hands and at the sound of the bell, come out wrestling.”

They bow to the Judges and Tightfit, then turn to each other and shake hands while growling.  Satoire and Pafe then return to their respective corners and take off their robes.

“ACHOOO!”  The bell sounds… “DING!”

Pafe
    Participant

At the sound of the bell, I spin in place and get into a crouch… my arms out slightly and I begin to circle the pit, all the while keeping a wary eye on my opponent.  I’m looking for an opening a way to get an advantage.

The floor of the pit is very slippery and I can feel my feet sliding as I step.  Satoire is also circling, also looking for her chance. 

Suddenly, my foot slips and I fall to my knees.  Satoire rushes me, seeing this as an opportunity… she grabs for my shoulders, but I move out of the way slightly and grab both her legs and pull her down into the pudding.  She lands with a splat on her back… pudding flying from her impact.

I fling myself on top of Satoire, grabbing for her hands.  I manage to get one hand and pull it up over her head and into the pudding.  I slide up onto my knees, straddling Satoire’s body… I can feel her legs kicking up, trying to get one of them around me to push me off of her…

Satoire
    Participant

When Pafe slips I rush her, but miss my target.  She gets the advantage and I fall into the pudding on my back.  Pudding flies out of the pit from the impact and splatters a couple of the spectators who were standing close to the pit.

Pafe slides up me and straddles my body, while holding one of my hands up at arms length over my head.  Using my legs, I try to get them up around Pafe to pull her off, but she has slid too far up.  So I use my free hand and grab a handful of the pudding and slap it on the side Pafe’s face.  “SPLAT!”

This knocks her off balance and she falls sideways into the pudding.  I scramble to get a hold of her but all I get is Pafe’s bra.  I keep a good grip on it as Pafe struggles to get to her knees… I use it to push and pull her… to keep her off balance.

Pafe
    Participant

Satoire has a hold of my bra and I cannot get her to let go.  So I reach around and undo the hooks in the back and slip out of it.  My breasts are free from their constraints and sag and wobble like they do. 

We’re both on our knees as I rush at Satoire and again manage to get her onto her back.  We’re practically covered with pudding now.  Again I scramble on top of Satoire, our bodies slick and slippery with the pudding.  We struggle against each other… I get a hold of both her hands this time and push them over her head.

I slide my knees up onto Satoire’s arms and press her into the floor of the pit, trying to get her shoulders pinned.  She’s strong and lifts her shoulders a little, keeping them from the floor.  So I reach back with a hand and grab one of her flailing legs and pull it up…

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.