Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Satoire
    Participant

Winding up with just bra, I toss it to Doc in my corner, and while doing that Pafe rushes me, knocking me back into the pudding.  Pafe climbs on top of me again… straddling me and slides her knees to my shoulders, while holding my hands up over my head.

I’m trying to get my legs up around her to pull her off but her body is too slick to get a good foot hold.  Pafe manages to get hold of one of my legs and pulls it up.  I can feel my shoulders touching the floor.

Covems drops to his hands and knees feeling my shoulders touching the floor… he starts a count “One!”  Pafe’s pulling of my leg causes her to slide up further, her crotch is at my chin… “Two!”…

I bite Pafe’s pussy through her thong.  This causes her to let out a high pitched shriek and she jumps back which allows me leverage and I manage to push her off before the count of 3.

“DING DING!”  The bell rings, signaling the end of the round.

I go to my corner and sit on the stool.  Doc wipes my face with a wet sponge.  I adjust my bra, recovering my breasts with it and straighten my thong.

“Don’t let that demur look fool you Doc.” I say.  “Pafe can be one tough cookie.”

Pafe
    Participant

I shriek when Satoire bites me and I jump off of her when the bell rings.  In my corner, Grumpy tends to me, wiping my face with a sponge and drying it with the towel.

“I almost had her pinned.  I got two take downs”, I say to Grumpy, “but Sat’s escaped twice.  How do you think they’ll score it?”

Satoire
    Participant

“DING!”  The bell rings for round two.  This time I go straight for Pafe and grab her around her legs.  She’s near the edge of the pit, so I drop to my knees and pull her forward… she falls onto my back… I rise up slightly, tossing Pafe over and onto her back, splattering spectators with some pudding.  I pounce on top of her, with my feet near Pafe’s head.

I spin around on top of Pafe in a quick move and straddle her and try to slide my knees up to her shoulders, but her big boobs are in the way, causing me to stop my slide.  Instead, I lie prone on her and grabbing Pafe’s hands, raise them up over her head.  I take a big lick of the pudding on her face.

Pafe’s legs come around my body and she starts to tug me down.  I let go of one of her hands and push her leg from me.

mrsexlover
    Participant

I just knew i had a good place on the side of this pit for this fight, now i got covered in pudding for the second time with that move satoire made.

I don't mind at all though because the girls here with me like it enough to lick it off, both Dutch and Sexi take a side and me in turn do the same to them licking the pudding from thier face and neck. Ohh and i see some has dripped a little lower, i might go after that to lick as well

Pafe
    Participant

Satoire takes me down and flips me over her back.  I land in the pudding on my back and the next thing I know she’s on top of me, grabbing my hands and raising them above my head.  I struggle against her, feeling her body rubbing along mine.

Satoire takes a lick of the pudding from my face and laughs.  I manage to get my legs around Satoire’s body and try to pull her from me using my legs.  She lets go of a hand to push my leg off, and I use that hand to grab a hold of her bra strap on her back and pull her off of me to the side.

I can feel her bra tearing in my hand as her weight shifts to my side.  Satoire slides off me and I’m left with a handful of bra.

Satoire
    Participant

Getting onto my knees I pull the rest of the torn bra from me and toss it at Pafe.  She catches it, I rush her again and push her onto her back, feeling a bit self conscious with my boobs out in full view.  I wrap an arm around Pafe’s shoulders, pressing her down, while my other hand picks up one of her legs and I pull it up.  This causes Pafe’s shoulders onto the floor of the putting pit.

Covems get on his knees, feeling for Pafe’s shoulders.  His hand finds my breast.  “Hey.”  I say.  “Wrong woman.”

He finds Pafe’s shoulder and starts to count.  “One!”  “Two!”  “Three!” 

Covems slaps the pudding, sending some flying around the pit, and tell us to break, separating us with his hands.  I get off of Pafe and stand, getting into a crouch to start again.

TightFit74
    Participant

I watch in silence, the events of the whole night too much for me to vadem, grasp fully. So instead i leave all my thoughts behind and empty my mind, opening it to fully enjoy the pleasures and tributes of the evening. Modest as i am, I get red cheeks with the attention i am receiving, both physical and emotional. A lump in my throat does not prevent my mouth to smile as wide as it can, showing the double feelings I have. It’s such sweet sorrow to leave, the pain of goodbyes unsooothed by the bright future that is beckoning me closer.

I let my eyes drift over the crowd as Satoire and Pafe go at eachother in the pudding pitt. With each smiling feast, each par of glistening eyes of all those that came this night, my smile widens as tears start to run down my cheeks. In my heart I feel it is time to part and head dwn the new path that lays ahead of me. But I can’t let go, not just yet. A few things have to be done before i can go. I complete my circle over the crowd where I meet the eyes of a few friends and see the sparkle, the passion they have for this place. The place i will miss and that will always have a place in my heart.

With a special hand sign I draw the attention of Doc and quickly he moves closer, getting on his tip toes as I lean in to whisper in his ear. He listened concentrated, nodding with each phrase i finish. Then our eyes meet and he winks at me, before turning and heading off to the entrance under the bar. Before he can run off, i grab his christmas sweater and hold for a moment.

“Congrats on your birthday, for all you guys..”

He smiles, then pulls himself away and hurries off.

Carefully I take the hand of my princess and my touch makes her turn her head, our eyes meeting. With a smile on her face, her cheeks still blushing from the passionate moments we had earlier, she raises her eyebrows in a silent question. I lean in, kiss her lips gently then whisper.

“Excuse me for a sec, princess. I’ll be right back”

Quickly I move to the stage and talk to the house band. They start nodding enthousiastically as i explain my request and turn to eachother to agree on how to play.

I turn to the pudding pitt on the centre of the stage and wait patiently for the wrestle match to finish. As Pafe and Satoire emerge from the pitt, dripping witrh pudding, their luscious forms accentuated by the slippery cream, I step down from the stage and walk up to them, giving the winner a deep, passionate kiss before I kiss the other. I smile, my face coated with sweet scented pudding and make my way back to the stage. On my queue the band starts to play and the attention of the crowd turns to me. A spot is lit by Doc and lights me completely. With the mic in my hand, i look at my friends. For a second I choke and it takes a few deep breaths before I find my voice again and my voice sounds, stuttering as I try and find the words.

“My dear, dear friends…

I wish I could explain how I am feeling right now. How sad I am, how happy I am, how much I love you and this place…”

I pause for a sec, clear my throat and let my eyes glide over the crowd from left to right.

“There are only a few certainties in life and one of them is that with each person you meet, saying goodbye becomes inevitable. It could happen after only a few minutes, it can take a lifetime but at some point you have to say goodbye. I feel blessed that you are giving me this goodbye. You’ve bestowed me with the biggest honor possible. Thank you…”

To the side of the stage is a stool and I move over to pick it up. Next to it is my trusted guiter, Yasmine, and carefully I pick her up and fondle her strings while I take a seat on the stool in the spotlight again.

“But feel trusted, that I will take each and every person that I met here with me, wether close or distant. For what it’s worth, all of you have changed me, have influenced me and, for a part, made me who I am today. The best way for me to honor all of you, as my friends, is to take the lessons I learned from you, the things I experienced with you, the thoughts, desires, hopes and wants I shared with you, and use them to be happy”

Slowly I start to strum, falling in with the band that is playing the opening melody as a loop.

“Know that all of you make this place into a community that makes me proud to have been a member off. Your passion, your kindness, directness and openness make this a place to cherish and share with as many people as possible. I hope to see this place flourish more as it already does, I will check in from time to time”

Old Joe has started filling glasses and is lining them up on the bar. The dwarves jump in and quickly place the glasses on serving trays, balancing with agility on the stools before jumping off and dashing into the audience. Everyone is handed a glass until the whole crowd is served. The last glass is brought to me by my princess and with a smile on her face and a tear in her eyes, she hands it to me, making sure my fingers are closed tightly around the stem of the glass before releasing my hands.

“Before I sing, I want to toast with all of you. A toast to all people, from all corners of the world, with all colors of the rainbow, from all genders, orientations and believes. We are all one people, we all breathe the same air and share the same earth. We all deserve to be our own person.

‘May angels accompany you on your path. One naughty, one nice, to guide you on your way. May you make mistakes and learn, may you find glory and despair, may you find balance in all you are… To all people’  ”

I raise my glass and empty it. At that moment angels start to fall from the ceiling, swirling graciously, falling onto shoulders, faces, backs and chests. Then I start my song.

newyearsangel2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKVp-atyiVA

“Leaves are fallin' all around, time I was on my way
    Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay
    but now it's time for me to go, the autumn moon lights my way
    for now I smell the rain, and with it, pain
    and it's headed my way
    Aw, sometimes I grow so tired
    but I know I've got one thing I got to do

A-ramble on, and now's the time, the time is now
    Sing my song, I'm goin' 'round the world, I gotta find my girl
    On my way, I've been this way ten years to the day
    Ramble on, gotta find the queen of all my dreams

Got no time to for spreadin' roots, the time has come to be gone
    And though our health we drank a thousand times
    it's time to ramble on

A-ramble on, and now's the time, the time is now
    Sing my song, I'm goin' 'round the world
    I've gotta find my girl
    On my way, I've been this way ten years to the day
    I gotta ramble on, I gotta find the queen of all my dreams
    I tell you no lie

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear
    How years ago in days of old when magic filled the air
    'twas in the darkest depths of Mordor, mm-I met a girl so fair
    but Gollum and the evil one crept up and slipped away with her
    her, her, yeah, and ain't nothin' I can do, no

I guess I'll keep on ramblin', I'm gonna
    Sing my song/Sh-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah, I've gotta find my baby
    I'm gonna ramble on, sing my song
    Gonna work my way all around the world
    Baby, baby/Ramble on, yeah

I can't stop this feelin' in my heart
    Everytime I feel I will leave, I really gotta part”

While the band slowly fades out, I wait for the applause and cheers of the crowd. Slowly they settle down until the room is almost completely silent. Just the soft ruslte of shuffling feet and clothes rubbing against eachother is heard as a background noise. Knowing I have the full attention of the crowd, I close my eyes, tears running down my cheeks.

“The Road goes ever on and on
    Down from the door where it began.
    Now far ahead the Road has gone,
    And I must follow, if I can,
    Pursuing it with eager feet,
    Until it joins some larger way
    Where many paths and errands meet.
    And whither then? I cannot say”

With a poof the spotlight goes off and in the rumour that erupts in the darkness, I leave the stage through the curtain in the back. My princess is waiting there and hands me the large bag with the presents i received. I see the sad smile on her face and brush my lips over her, whiping away the tear that rolls down her cheek.

“It’s goodbye princess, not farewell. Who knows what happens after tomorrow’s sunrise. Make sure all moments are worthwhile”

I place the bag over my shoulder and walk through the short hallway to the back of the Bar & Grill. In the doorway leading to the loading dock at the back of the building, the familiar silhouette of Brandy is etched out by the cold moonlight. Her eyes flicker in her shadowed face, she shivers when I embrace her and pull her in close.

“Thank you Brandy, for everything you’ve done. Know that you will do brilliant with the tasks you’ve accepted. Thank you for looking after my baby. You know what I mean”

I kiss her lips gently, keeping her eyes locked in with mine, feeling warm and happy. Then slowly I entangle myself from her and step through the door, into the cold chill of the night. Midnight is coming closer, the death of one year, the birth of another. Like a phoenix, bound to the eternal cycle of time. I look up into the clear sky, taking in the immensity of the endless night sky then start to walk.

I feel Brandy’s eyes in my back, the joined by another pair. 4 arms embracing as I walk off the Bar & Grill parking lot. I turn once, smiling as I see All_for_you and Brandy blowing me a last kiss. I catch them and blow back two kisses before I turn and start walking down my new path, towards a new destination…

(the angels can be cut out according to the scheme below and will look like this when folded the right way. Copy+paste the pictures of the angels and print)

Brandybee
    Participant

Holding All_ For _You's hand, squeezing it tightly , emotions too strong to speak , tears running down my cheeks uncontrolled… the moonlight at the back of the bar showing Tightfit74's  lone figure as he walks & slips away …

” Good bye Tightfit74,  May God bless you and keep you in his care”  My mind speaks my prayer for my throat is too closed to utter a word.. ” Take Care my friend, I'll miss you “

I light a cigarette, the first I have had in years,  looking at All_For you , silent understanding between us … I walk away into the night, needing some time on my own…..

I'll return later, once my “big ouch”  is under control … to the bar to see the New Year in………………..

All_for_you
    Participant

Standing holding Brandys Hand Squeezing it tight, with tears rolling uncontrollably down my cheeks as I watch My King My love walk into the darkness.

” Good Bye My Sweet King” I say softly as my heart breaks.

As Brandy walks away I see the flash of a lighter and the glow of a cigarette.

I drop to the floor crying uncontrollably

Not know what to do next with the words of My King “It’s goodbye princess, not farewell. Who knows what happens after tomorrow’s sunrise. Make sure all moments are worthwhile” . Still going around in my head I wish My sweet King all the happiness in the world and know in my heart he will find it.

Love you my sweet sweet King TightFit74

Mijn lieve koning Ik hou zoveel van je
    Ik zal er altijd voor je als je ooit terug te komen
    Maar in mijn hart wens je het grootste geluk van de hele wereld
    Ik ben altijd op yours mijn koning voor altijd en eeuwig

Pafe
    Participant

After Covems raised Satoire's hand in victory, we both climb out of the pit and embrace.  She feels so good in my arms as she always does.

Satoire whispers into my ear.  “I won, Pafie.  I should claim a prize of some sort from you.”

“What would you like?”  I whisper back.

“Shower with me and we can wash the pudding off of each other.”  Satoire says.

“That's it?”  I ask.  “No special tasks… no special requirements?”

“Hmmmmm… maybe.”  Satoire says.

We head into the shower and close the curtain behind us.  Doc and Grumpy have placed our clothing outside the shower and gone on to other things.  The crowd has moved off.. back into the bar to continue their revelry and it's quiet out here.  Only the sound of the two showers going, with Satoire and I in one and Covems in the other.

Suddenly a hand comes shooting into our shower.  “Got any soap?”  We hear Covems ask. 

Laughing, we slap at his hand until it retreats out of the shower.  I hear his water turn off and his curtain pulled aside and expect him to open ours at any moment.  Satoire and I are a little disappointed when he doesn't.

Finished washing, we exit the shower and comb our hair out by the sinks.  That's when I notice that our clothes are gone and in their place are the robes we wore to the pit.

“That Covems!”  Satoire says.  “He took our clothes.”

I laugh and say.  “We'll get him, Sat.  I don't know how yet… but we'll get him.  At least he left our shoes.”

We put on the robes and go into the bar just in time to see dear Tightfit toast us all and sing his song.  I feel melencholy listening to him, know that this may be the last time we see or hear him.  I wipe a tear…

Satoire says, “He'll be back, Pafie… he'll be back.  Maybe not to stay… maybe only for a word or two, but he'll be back.  Always remember that.”

I kiss Satoire on the cheek and adjust my robe… “I wish this had a little more room in the bust.”

sexilicious
    Participant

(Happy New Year everyone. Miss you all and hope to have my own internet soon)

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Leaning on the bar on the other side from  old Joe. I look at him in my waitress bunny suit.
    “So we gotta clean all this up?” I look at him with disbelief.
    The old bartender just nods and starts for the back room
    “I'll get the fire hose.” he says back to me.

ThunderSax
    Participant

A small series of groans fills the far side of the bar as Satoire pins Pafe down for the count. Slamming my shot-glass down with a triumphant smile, I hold out my hand as three other patrons slap twenties into my waiting palm. I tap out my pipe as I wave for Stone's attention and point at my empty glass. He smiles as he sees the wad of twenties hit the bar knowing it will all make its way into the cash drawer by the end of the night. Overall the night has been a good one. For me, peaceful even with the pudding flying at the other end of the bar and the cheers of the crowd. I come here for peace, quiet, perhaps even the solitude I find at this end of the bar. This morning she slapped my shoulder with a smile and told me that I just came here to gawk at gorgeous women. Should I tell her about the pudding? She would just love that. I can see her laughing now as she tossed a towel at me and called me a voyeur.
    For a moment I try to think of her covered in pudding and smile to myself as I decide to pass the market on the way home.

I could still feel the tightness down below from Brandee's performance. I have to find out where she got that outfit. Could just see presenting it to my woman at home. I know she would wear it for me. Not that she needed that sort of thing to turn me on. Just the thought of her in a tank top and shorts made me  hard and horny as a stone toad.

But, hell, I am still a guy and the sight of beautiful women dressed in little else but pudding and strings of cloth still do the same for me. Generally make it embarrassing to get up. But here in this place I doubt anyone would notice one more hard-on more or less.

I rise from my seat and walk – Okay, maybe stagger a bit after all the bourbon I have downed here – over to Santa's throne. I am proud to say I did not spill a drop on the way over.

“Have anything in that bag of yours for wayward city cowboys, Santa?” I am hoping my New York accent is not too lost in the haze. As much as this man may hate his city, he is still proud to be born there. Though I did prefer it when it was called the Big Apple rather than living on a giant bullseye.

With a glint in his eye and a belly full of jelly, or one big-ass pillow, Santa tosses a red and white striped box my way. Hell, the darn thing even had my name on it. I'm seriously hoping this isn't the real Santa up there or this is about to blow up in my face. Cost of being on the Not-so-nice list for 40 years in a row. Shit like that catches up with a man eventually.

Ripping the paper off (never was able to do this neatly – Sorry, Mom) I nearly drop my drink. Also a first. When the hell did Fifty Shades of Grey come out with a cookbook? The bottle of Wild Turkey was a nice touch though. I thumb through the thing as I head back to my seat, almost but not quite ignoring the pudding-ed body of  Satoire and Pafe as I slide by mumbling something about scallops and chorizo when I should be noticing Satoire's breasts nearly exploding out of her soaked top.

Sitting in my seat, Stone delivers me a fresh one, taking away several napkins covered in scribbled notes as he does. I will come to regret not sticking all of those napkins in my pockets later but for now I have only one thing on my mind. Actually two.

What the hell did I ever do to get on the Nice list this year? And, yeah. Pudding.

Have to remember the pudding.

Covems
    Participant
    Slowly… deliberately… I begin to sweep up from another bawdy night in the AChat Bar & Grill.
    Sissy_Claire
    Participant

Wearing a simple black T shirt and a blue denim skirt, that's just long enough to cover the top of my dark stockings, I move a lock of brown hair off my glasses and look round a little confused. I almost decide to just go back home but instead wander over to the bar, looking the place over. Once at the bar I take a small hand mirror out of my handbag and check over my hair and makeup, occasionally looking up and down the bar at what to have to drink.

Now that i'm here I might as well enjoy myself a little, arching my back to show off my bum and small breasts as I lean against the bar I look round for the bartender.  Almost in a nervous way I ask in a slightly deep but feminine voice, “Ex-Excuse me? Can i get a bottle of cider? And a glass?”

Drink in hand I mostly keep to myself, looking round occasionally at the other patrons, dipping one knee to give my hips a slight tilt and make me look a little shorter.

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.