Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    mrsexlover
    Participant

I'm sorry to hear Sexi. I will be here and give you a shoulder to cry on if you need

tangoracer
    Participant

Sorry to hear that hun you know where i am if you need me Kiss Kiss

zoerink
    Participant

Hello Everybody… i know im not come here in a long time, but cant resist to come here to my favorite bar to say hello, drink a beer and remember my last time here, in the halloween night .

Sexilicious… i dont know you but i send you my smile and a hug.

sexilicious
    Participant

Thanks guys miss that big giraffe and i haven't even been to work to be around the area yet *sigh* wish me luck tomorrow when i go to work

zoerink
    Participant

Good luck sexilicious

Have a nice day tomorrow

Lover
    Participant

OT: I'm sorry for you sexi. Hugging you

Lover
    Participant

Adera

I spot Lover and decide to pay him a visit, I lock my eyes with his and walk towards him sensuously to the music. Coming up to him I slowly circle around him while letting my hand slide over his body, then stopping on his side I throw a leg over his lap, puts my arms on his shoulders, smiles at him and dances to the music by rolling my hips and twisting my body to the music.

Then, moving back a bit I turn around so my backs to him and continues to let my body shift to the music, letting my butt brush against him a slightly. Leaning back against him I lay my head on his shoulder as I arch my body.

I feel a hand of his on my leg so I rise up, turns around, wags a finger at him… though my eyes are glimmering of excitement and I have a smile on my lips.

I just wanted to go to my office – the next performances have to be planned, as I notice Adera is starting a hot dance on stage. She's great and I enjoy it, so I decide to stay. She's looking at me, our eyes meet and I follow each of her moves.
    She's dancing to me, I feel her legs and arms, smelling a wondeful scent… it's hot and not because it's warm outside…

She si so close to me and I touch her leg, feeling her warm and soft skin… as she suddenly gets up and wags a finger. But I also notice her excitement in her eyes, a smile on her lips too and I know she's just teasing me.
    I smile to her, while I'm caressing her beautiful long  legs. “What's coming next?” I think to myself as she is shaking her hips just in front of my eyes, taking my hands into hers, bending her body down to me. Face to face we're very close, I feel her breathe and she has to feel mine.
    “Wonderful!” I whisper, looking deep into her eyes…

sexilicious
    Participant

Was a bit hard. We did do giraffe feeding station and i kept thinking i want him here to give me a hug and kisses. Was sad but was able to handle it.

Marilyn
    Participant

EmmettandI.jpg

Wipes my tears as the memories flood through seeing you open and see each item, a couple of items and a couple of pictures to keep in remembrance of me. Then I head and replace the mic in the stand and head back to my seat.

@ Sexi, do you mean this cute giraffe?  I feel sorry for you… Bet you're missing him so much.
    Do you work in a Zoo? That is amazing and I've always thought how it is: to work in a zoo. Being surrounded with all those cute and sweet animals. I especially enjoy the marine animals. I've always loved to swim and might be amazing to work with such animals.  I envy you!

Covems
    Participant

I saw this Sexi and thought of you.

Sorry for your loss.  May the empty space you have be filled with the love of your family and friends.

Stone
    Participant

As we sing by the bonfire and I look round at the friends I have made here, I can’t help but feel  a deep sense of comradeship.

Covems  comes up behind me and holds onto my waist in the pretence of kissing my neck and whispers, “ It’s all set “  I nod my head, letting  him know I have heard him, before he moves away to join Pafe & Satoire.

We all begin to have our photos taken for the bar album and Grumpy and Dopey pull on my hands to have a picture taken sitting on Jayc’s lap  on the Throne.

We pose happily , the picture is taken and then suddenly …. all hell breaks loose.  The dwarfs expertly  bushwack  Jayc binding him sound in the chair and slipping a hood over his head. He can neither see nor move as  he is tied like a prisoner.

I can’t help but giggle and clap my hands in glee.  The dwarfs have got him trussed just like we planned. 

They unlock the wheels of the throne and wheel him over to me
    “ Well done fellows”  I praise.
    “We're ready to take him to your place in the Ice House, Miss Stone.”  Doc says as they start to move the chair.
    “Take him away.”  I say with a wave of my hand.

They wheel him off towards the secret passageway in the pool room.

I pass Tango  “ Did you manage to sort me a spare dungeon” I ask him.

“ Of course  Miss Stone “ and hands me a large iron key.  “ It’s  the  dungeon in the corner , opposite Bear’s “

“ Thank you Tango”  I kiss him on the cheek and walk to Sexilious  who looks sad and is being consoled by mrsexlover, Marilyn & Lover . She has lost her beloved giraffe.  I rub her back in comfort and hug her. “ So sorry for your loss”  I say softly,  She nods  and takes comfort that she is with her friends.

I join Brandy in the bar to watch Adera  doing a very sexy, pole dance, teasing and enticing Lover in her special way as she weaves and dances in the gathering crowd.  She is an excellent dancer and I admire the moves, memorising them to tantalise my own man, one day when in the mood.

“ What has Jayc done to deserve such a dramatic kidnapping? “  Brandy asks amused
    I grin at her,  “ You don’t remember? “  I tease  “  The Panda Lap Dance to tease Bear … his idea …  Bears  payback to return the charm…  the two of them ONLY  conspired  and terrorised ME .. remember?  My OWN  SPOUSE in cahoots with a Dom.. Can you even believe he would even do that to me?  You & Jayc were the guilty ones …  yet..  Scary Bear  punished me… little old innocent me .. “

Brandy blushed , “ Arhh, yes  The Capturing of  Bear Caper …  I did sort of volunteer you for that..  well  you did get me back with the public spanking in Our Wrestling Match “
    We both giggle at that. “ Yes, but it was fun “  I say

Brandy nods, still chuckling.  “ So what you going to do with him?”

“ Let him stew for a bit… right now, he will be wheeled into  my temporary dungeon, Tango let me borrow.  The dwarfs will be plaguing and poking him and undressing him to his boxers and making sure he stays bind  to the throne with his hood still on..”

I pick up a bottle and clink it to Brandy’s
    “ The dwarfs can terrorise him a bit , Then I will go down and teach my spouse, never to be treacherous again”

“ Of course”  Brandy agrees with respect in her eyes at my  cunning plan and drinks to me……. We then turn to watch Adera’s  fabulous dance moves……

zoerink
    Participant

Sexi, i hope you feel better… i work in a boat with marine mammals at sea, and i know its hard when you loose one of your animals…

I only can send you a hug, and tell you that this is life… sometimes is not nice.

KISSES AND HUGS

sexilicious
    Participant

yes Marilyn that is the giraffe. Yes I do work in a zoo and hopefully will have a higher job in the zoo one day soon. Boy do we all miss him so much sometimes still hard to think too much about him without tearing up. Thanks again guys it is getting better little by little but will take a while.

bluedenim
    Participant

HUGsexiHUG

hentaiboy69
    Participant

OOT  A litttle request from me as a friend and user not as mod: please, if you post comment or other things not linked with the event of the B&G add “OOT” before writing it….it's to help new users to don't get lost in th e river of posts we have here!

my thanks if you do this!

HB

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.