Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    zoerink
    Participant

Cold and rainy sunday, i cant go out to the sea… very big waves and strong winds beats the coast and the sea, the white cops means nothing to do today, so i go down at port, and start to walk to the best place that i know to have a drink, achat bar and grill.

Is early, so nobody is here, not very much people, but is time for a drink, i ask jay for a beer, and drink something, now i feel better and just have a sit, and enjoy my time here.

I look around and see calm… i see Brandy with her stunning smile, jeanona, thinking about a new design, ladyrose, jayc, and sexilicious, her eyes are sad because she have a heart pain for a lost, i send her a kiss, look to the outside and know is still rainning and windy… so i can drink one more beer.

I walk to the music machine, insert a coin and play “nothing else matters” of metallica, nice song for this moment.

Kisses to all

tangoracer
    Participant

Walking back into the Bar I walk over to Brandy “my I ask you some thing Brandy”
    “Yes Tango what is it” she answers with a smile.

I set at the bar and we chat a few minutes. I thank her with a small kiss on the cheek and go over to the notice board.

OPEN INVITE
    TANGO'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
    SATURDAY 2ND FEBRUARY
    80'S “SCAR/TWO TONE” OPEN MIC NIGHT
    SO GET YOUR BOOTS ON FOR SOME MOON STOMPING
    AND LETS PARTY

Walking back over to Brandy “Hope we get a good turn out so we can get the spinning table out again” I wink at her ” May be get you up on there this time round” I say with my cheeky grin.

She only smiles Back..

“I'll have to ask JD if the ball will be ready for the party to” I add looking around for him

I set at the bar and have a slow cold beer and wait for JD and Coverm's to come into the bar.

Mollie
    Participant

Having closed the shop for an hour, I take a break and stroll into the AB&G.  I smile and nod to all the friendly faces and have a seat at the bar.  Old Joe comes to take my order… “What’ll ya have miss?” He asks.

“Just a cup of tea Joe.”  I answer, “with a little sugar.”  He brings my tea.  “Joe?”  I ask, “Are the dwarfs around?  I need them for something.”

“I’ll see.”  Is his answer and does something under the bar.

About 3 minutes later I hear that panel slide down and Doc comes out of it.

“Oh good.”  I say smiling at Doc.  “May I speak to you for a moment?”

He comes over and we quietly discuss a plan.  Doc agrees and nods his head in compliance.  He goes to leave and I grab him by his arm.  “He’s tricky”, I say to Doc.  “It will probably take all of you.”

“Don’t worry Miss.”  Doc says.  “We can do it.  He won’t know what is happening until it is too late.”

I giggle a bit and say.  “Okay… “I’ll be back later tonight after I close up the shop.  Let’s say somewhere around 5.  Now remember… blindfolded and gagged.”

Doc goes back into his panel and I look at Joe.  Joe’s expression is one of wonder and I can see the curiosity in his face.  “I have a surprise for that Covems.”  I say to Joe.  “Keep it secret.”  I wink at Joe and he winks back.

I finish my tea, leave a tip for Joe, I put my finger to my lips and say, “Remember… shhhhhh.”  I pick up my things and leave.

Covems
    Participant
    uh oh
    Brandybee
    Participant

I enjoy Adera’s  dance and I think Lover does too by the adoring and wistful look on his face.  Very sexy, very professional.  She is an expert at grabbing a mans attention.

Old Joe  passes me another bottle of Budweiser over the bar counter and  I nod my thanks.  “Can you make sure Sissy_Claire & Mercer78  get whatever they are having and Zoerink, my favourite Sailor “ 
    “ Already done Brandy” Old Joe reassures me.  Old Joe really is a treasure. I don’t know what I would do without him.

“Can you send a bottle over to Sexilicious  & her table,  she’s had some bad news about her giraffe & I want her to know, she’s amongst friends here.  “

Thundersax  is sitting peacefully on his own & seems to be thumbing through a very interesting cook book and I ask Momma_Andrea to take him a fresh bottle of “Wild Turkey “ over to him.

She does so &  returns after a short while.  Grumpy  goes to her telling her something that makes  her smile before moving over to Sexilicious, tangojane, All_for_you and the other people at their  table.

In fact looking round, all the dwarfs seem to be telling something important to all the customers.

Tangoracer  joins me at bar. He has noticed the dwarfs too. “ Seems something is afoot” he grins. I get the impression he knows more than he is saying but before I can ask, he is telling me about his plans for his birthday. 

“ Sounds fabulous Tango,  sure, go ahead & pin your poster and invite to the AB&G Notice Board”  He thanks me and walks to the board. Soon a small crowd is gathering to read it and a dwarf  – Sneezy, appears to tell them something very interesting and they all break out into laughter.

I then feel Bashful pulling on my top and I look down at him. He blushes & gestures to me to listen to him.  He seems to have something important to say  too so I bend down  for him to whisper in my ear.

My eyes widen at his words, “ Oh my… Lipstick you say? “  Bashful nods giggling and whispers some more, before  grinning and scurrying off  to the next lady in his sights.

I can’t help but chuckle,  and turn to Old Joe , “  Joe, I’ll be gone for half hour or so.. I’ve been invited to have a glass of wine..  See you laters,  Oh and will you pass me a bottle of Chardannay “  Old Joe passes one to me over the counter,  “ Thanks Joe,  Let JD know, will you.. he’s holding the fort for a bit “  Old Joe  nods and serves a drink to Blu waiting patiently before she too is accosted by  a dwarf , this time it's Happy.

I head off to the secret passage in the pool room……

Adera
    Participant

I notice someone changing the music, oh come on, do they have to use the jukebox for shows as well? Oh well, I can dance to Metallica too so I saunter back onto the stage and let my body flow around the pole to the slow music.

The lighting in the bar gets a bit brighter and the music a bit lower so that people can converse and mingle better… oh and of course buy more in the bar.

I know that I'm more of a background show now for some to rest their eyes on, but I don't mind bringing a bit of strip club atmosphere to the bar.

I let myself get caught in the music, put emphasise on graceful and a bit flashy moves… I'm now trying to make a beautiful pole dance rather than a sexy and challenging one.

After a while though I stop and move over to the bar for a refreshing drink and to talk some.

mrsexlover
    Participant

Pulling the blanket back of him I take his hand pulling him up and over to my warm bed. Setting him down i undo his shirt and take it off and then undo his pants taking the off over his feet. I gently lay him back just in his boxer short. I lay down behind him spooning up tight to him I pull the blankets back over us and snuggle into him kissing the back of his neck we full back to sleep

I wake up from the light of the sun in my eyes. Where am i, who's bed is this, where are my clothes ?. Then i feel a warm body behind my back, hugging me tight. As i slowly turn my self around to look who i'm in bed with i see the beautiful face of All for you then i remember i took her home and put her to bed. But did i not sit down in that chair, how did i get into bed ? But i don't mind it at all.

I'm fully turned now and facing her, she still sleeps. Her face has a beautiful smile and her breasts are moving in a hypnotizing way, her nipples hard and pointing. I Softly kiss her on her lips.

“Wake up Sleeping Beauty” i softly say in her ear. Then her eyes open and she gives me a smile to die for. I tell her “Today is the day that the party for Tango's Birthday start, but we can go later if you like, that party will be a long one”.

She smiles even more and kisses me back. I think i'm going to melt as she making me hotter and i feel something growing in my boxers.

tangoracer
    Participant

Walking in to the Bar from the pool room Just as Brandy puts the kettle on.

“WOW the place is looking great” i say to Brandy as i sit at the bar

“Here is a pile of CD's I don't know if there are many two tune dice's in the Jukebox”  I slide them over to Brandy “There are some dice's in there for the Karee Okee machine to I don't think the Country Boy's will know many Ska tunes” I say with a smile.

Brandy brings me over a mug of nice hot tea and thumbs through the pile of CD's. A smile comes across her face as she reads the songs “same you haven't heard for a long time” I say with a smile

Brandy nods her head “long time” she smiles back.

As we chat everyone come and gets there tea's and coffee's and look throw the CD's
    Looking around the room as I drink my tea nodding my head “Thanks Everyone for your hard work getting the place ready Lets hope it all goes well”

I finish my tea “Thanks Brandy time for me to go find my trilby”
    I get up from the bar at the door I call back “THANKS EVERYONE SEE YOU LATER”

jayc
    Participant

The Bar is taking on a very “Ska” look  with lots of checkerboards and black and white. I give JD and Covems a hand setting up the large sound system. Tango enters the bar to check on the preparations and hands Brandy a stack of CDs. Then exits to go home and change.  JD fires the system up for a sound check, I stand in the middle of the dance floor as he adjusts the bass levels watching my hand for guidance, we want lots of bass. Satisfied I give the thumbs up and head to the parking lot to get our overnight bag with our clothes for the party and a wallet of CDs. Back inside I give the CDs to JD who pops one in for a test.

A message to you Rudy by the Specials begin to play.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxvHgqRZp3s
    Stone lights up on hearing the song and drags a reluctant Joe out on the dance floor for a quick lesson on Skanking………dancing to SKA…….  Stone shouts over the music

Listen to the music for a few minutes. Count the beats in each bar; there should be four. You'll be doing four distinct dance steps, one on each beat, and then repeating the steps

On Beat 1: Bring your left elbow forward, across your body, and slightly downward. At the same time, bring your right knee up toward your left elbow. The knee doesn't have to touch the elbow; it'll be closer or farther away depending on how vigorously you're skanking

On Beat 2: Bring your left elbow and right knee back to the starting position.

On Beat 3: Do the opposite of what you just did in Step 2. Bring your right elbow forward, across your body, and slightly downward. At the same time, bring your left knee up toward your right elbow

On Beat 4: Bring your right elbow and left knee back to the starting position.

Repeat steps 1 through 4, and keep repeating till you're tired. Now you're skanking!

Her hands on her hips she studies her students moves and offers some tips

Relax. You don't need to make each move precise. Just move in time to the music. You'll find your head moving up and down or side to side as you skank. Let it do what feels most comfortable to you. Sometimes a song will seem too fast to skank along with. In this case, you can do one of two things: either skank really fast, moving your knees and elbows on the 1 and 3 beats, or skank more slowly, moving your knees and elbows every other beat. If more slowly, you'll move your knees and elbows every time you count 1, and come back to your starting position every time you count 3. You're skanking in half-time. You can pick your feet up as much or as little as you like. Some people skip or run in place while they skank; others do a little shuffle; still others hardly lift their feet at all

Standing behind someone who's skanking vigorously can be hazardous to your shins! Make sure you give other dancers plenty of space. Depending on how sharp you want to look, it may not be possible for you to wear comfortable clothing. If you're in a nicely tailored suit, skank with a little more restraint to avoid rips.

The dance lesson is contagious as the dwarves drag Brandy out on to the dance floor, putting my coffee on the bar I go out and join the dancers for a pre party warm up.

All_for_you
    Participant

Feeling the soft touch of worm lips on mine I tighten the grip of my arms around mrsexlover,s body and kiss him back
    He breaks the kiss “Wake up Sleeping Beauty” he whispers. I open my eyes to see his smiling face

“Today is the day that the party for Tango's Birthday start, but we can go later if you like, that party will be a long one”. He whispers again smiling at him again I feel him grow in his boxer shorts

I whisper back “will it would be a shame to waist that now wouldn't it” as I grind my naked body against his and wrap a leg over him.
    I slide my hand down between us and into his shorts pulling them down to release him.
    wrapping my fingers around him and gentle stroke him to full hardness.

Feeling him harden more I roll him onto his back and roll on top of him still holding him firmly I lower my shelf down onto him.

I roll my hips nice and slow taking him right in as i roll my hips I grind my little button on his pelvis, feeling hes very inch deep inside my hot sex i start to move faster as the heat builds between use looking down on mrsexlover i can see his eyes are closed and he breathing starts to quicken. I roll my faster as his breathing get even heavier and i know his close rolling my hips i small circles working him in deeper.

His eyes open wide and I feel him twitch deep inside me. then the hot rush deep deep inside he lets out a moan as his cock twitches again and again as load after load of red hot sperm is fired deep into me.  

I lean down onto his chest and kiss him passionately as I feel is cock still twitching inside me.

I snuggle down onto him and whisper “that's the best way to start the day don't you think.” He smiles back up at me with a glassed look on his face.

“Yes it is Tango's birthday later are you going to came back and pick me up then” before he can answer I kiss him again.

And roll off him and walk over to the bathroom leaving the door open and turn the shower on I step under the worm  water and let it run down over my body.

tangoracer
    Participant

Leaving the Bar I head home to get ready for the party as I pull up out side I my garage stopping back from the door I open it up and walk to the back pulling the dust sheet off my Little baby I roll her out of the garage and to one side. Jumping back in car i pill slowly into the garage getting out making sure not to hit the wall i close the door door and push the alarm button hearing the two beeps i turn and push my little baby up to the house.

I spend 10 mins going throw my old boxes and find it “yes I know i had one” I say to myself

I put SUITED & BOOTED CD into the player and turn it up load I head for the shower.

Back out of the shower I get dressed on with the bark blue suit white shirt and pin tie.
    I pick up a pair of jeans a white T shirt and my boots ready for same MOONSTOMPING latter.

Putting my trilby on my head I i head of to Janes

8438062047_748aebe733.jpg

She meets me at the door with a big kiss she's still in her robe “I'm not ready yet I will bring Franky in the car later”
    We kiss again and i head off to the Bar

Pulling up out side I park my little baby close to the doors and walk in the Bar is quirt apart from the Staff i'm the first there.
    I walk over to the Bar and ask Joe for a beer I sit at the bar taking the first of many mouthfuls of beer of the night.

jayc
    Participant

In the office Stone showers as I get dressed. A thin black suit, black dress shirt checkered thin tie with matching braces, pristine white socks and doc martins I top it off with a black pork pie hat and slip some Ray ban wayfarers in my coat pocket. A quick look in the mirror and im ready.

Patting my pockets I do a “stuff” inventory and lean into the bath “hey Stone, im heading out to the bar, meet me out there when your ready”. “Deal batman” she calls out. I grab one of the wrapped gifts on the desk and make my way to the bar.

I spot Tango looking very dapper having a beer and pull up a stool. “happy Birthday big guy” I smile Joe places a Heineken in front of me. I hand Tango the present, inside he finds an  authentic  Chicago Blackhawks Hockey jersey in dark red home colors, TANGORACER on the back and the number one on the back and sleeves.

Tango admires the jersey and has Joe put it behind the bar for safe keeping then we enjoy our lagers and shoot the breeze with Joe and wait for Tango’s guests to arrive. “you boys should have a bite to eat before things get crazy” Joe advises  “that is a an excellent idea Joe”  as we slip off our stools and check out the buffet. 

Lover
    Participant

I'm in my office, taking on my best and fav blue suit. I stop a moment – or should I wear my “beer-suit”? Might be a long and wet night… I decide for the blue suit, I can change clothes later. Make a phone call and check if everything is all right. After finishing, I nod and smile. “Always good to have the right friends” I think too myself. Now I have to hurry, it's almost midnight and we have to celebrate a wonderful friend of us.

On stage I tak the mic, knock at it and say “Holy and sinner of AChat-City. Great news for you.” I look around and see all the known and some unknown faces. “Everthing is free today, a young and wild british absolutely no-gentleman guy is paying the bill!”
    The crowd cheers, whistles and stomps with their feet.
    “Well this guy has a good reason. It's his birthday… he isn't as young as he is looking but also not as old as he is feeling. Tango, come to me please!”

Tango joins me and I hug him “Happy Birthday old bag!” I laugh and kiss his cheeks. Take two big glasses of beer, hand him one, turn to the crowd “Let's cheer him. Everyone raises his glass and we drink on him. Tango.. PROST!”  After we emtied our glasses I talk “I am proud I have a special present for you. It's a song just for you and the best is, you don't have to listen to me …I moved heaven and earth for you and I can tell you, just now a true “Sir” is having a live concert. He is making a little break now because he is waiting to welcome you!”

The video wall is switched on and we all see Sir Paul McCartney while he is on tour. He takes the mic and says “Today, while we're enjoying the show…” He asks the crowd “Do you enjoy the show?” And everyone is screamning and shouting… “Today I sing a special song just for one person, a precious member of AChat-City as I was told… his name is TANGORACER. TANGO, can you hear me?”
    Tango is bit surprised, then he shouts “YEAH!!!” “TANGO, can you see me?”  Tango replies “YEAH!!” “Tango, can you smell me?” Tango – just looks. “Hahah probably it's better” Paul is laughing “Happy Birthday to your special day good ole english guy. Now you, my audience and me together, are going to sing this song for him. It's called BIRTHDAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs
    (Watch the video and look at “The Animal” on drums…hehe

You say it's your birthday
    It's my birthday too, yeah
    They say it's your birthday
    We're gonna have a good time
    I'm glad it's your birthday
    Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a party party

I would like you to dance (Birthday)
    Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (Birthday)
    Dance

Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (Birthday)
    Dance

Well it's my birthday too, yeah
    We're gonna have a good time
    I'm glad it's your birthday
    Happy birthday to you.

Stone
    Participant

The bar looks fantastic. Decked out in black and white and black and white checks  is a great colour theme,  very bold and brash.  The table cloths  and napkins all in the  same colour scheme.  The condiments are chrome and  there is a single red roses in matching white, centre piece vases.
    The staff have all worked hard to Tango’s birthday theme and the music is all prepared for him and his guests.

I join Jayc who is in the office, getting changed into his “ Rude Boy “ gear. My clothes are laid out on the bed settee.  I kiss his cheek and head for the shower.  He smells gorgeous  and his hair is slightly damp .  10 minutes later I am out drying my hair and  Jayc playfully whips the towel off me to gawp at my wet nude body.  I chuckle and admire his black suit and pull his skinny thin tie to me and snog him.

It’s quite a turn on being naked whilst he is fully clothed.  He kisses me back, then pulls away slowly. “Tango will be here soon,  We best get ready”
    “ Ok, baby,”  I chuckle.

He runs his knuckles down my cheek and his eyes linger slowly & wistfully over my body . Then he turns to brush and style his hair. 

I retrieve my towel and  return to the bathroom to  dry. 

Jayc shouts through to me after a short while, “ Hey Stone, I’m heading out to the bar, meet me out there when you’re ready”.
    “Deal  Batman”  I call back.

I begin to dress and put on my Rude Girl clothing :-

a white crisp blouse, crimson braces and very thin crimson tie,  black vintage ski pants,  pristine white socks, a black and white checked cumberband  and crimson monkey boots.  I paint my fingernails in the same matching crimson with quick drying nail varnish.  It soon drys and I finish my look with the same crimson shade of  lipstick.
    I place my tilted pork pie trilby hat and dark shades on.  I grab my black Harrington jacket with a tartan lining and sling it over my shoulder.
    I certainly look the part for “ Skanking “  late into the night.

I squirt some “ Lavender” perfume on that Jayc adores, pick up Tango’s other present  and go meet him at the bar.

I see Tango has already arrived and go greet him . He is chatting and eating with Jayc.  Both men look extremely handsome in their suits.

“ Happy Birthday Tango”  I hug him and kiss his cheek,  “ Here’s our other present for you.”

Jayc and I burst out laughing and Tango opens it intrigued –  It’s a black leather spanking paddle with the AB&G design logo, on one side and “ Tangoracer” on the other.  It has a  black and white  checked ribbon around the handle to remind him of the party theme.

Tango grins back and playfully swipes it through the air to test the weight.  “ Thank you, I think this may come in very useful”

We toast his birthday and I go speak to the band to play some chosen music of the night.

Suddenly Lover appears on stage dressed in a very smart blue suit and surprises us with a  speech &  video link  ….

Oh my giddy Aunt –   It's Sir Paul McCartney !!! –  I can hardly contain my excitement.   😮

tangoracer
    Participant

Sitting at the bar chatting to old Joe I feel a hand on my shoulder “Happy Birthday big guy” I turn to see Jayc “Thanks my friend. He hands me a gift bag I pull out a Chicago Blackhawks Hockey jersey in dark red home colors holding it up i turn it around TANGORACER is on the back and the number one under it and on the sleeves.

Joe hands Jayc a beer and suggests a bite to eat before the fun of the night I hand him my jersey to put somewhere safe 
    Jayc and I return back to the bar with a plate of food each.
    Feeling the soft touch of a lady's hand on my shoulder I turn into a hug and a kiss on my cheek from stone “Happy Birthday Tango heres your other present” Stone say's as her and Jayc start to lough.
    Opening it with intrigued –  I pull out a black leather spanking paddle with the AB&G design logo, on one side and “ Tangoracer” on the other.  With a  black and white  checked ribbon around the handle to remind me of the party theme.
    I give it a couple of practice swings “thanks you to its the perfect weight” I say with a big smile.
    Stone heads off behind the bar to leave Jayc and I to your drinks and food.

Lover rushes on to the stage and grabs the mic, he asks me to join him on the stage Joe hands me 2 fresh beers to take with me.I hand Lover one of the beers “Happy Birthday old bag” he says as we hug and he kisses my cheek. We empty are Glasses and he turns me to the video wall just as it comes to life  and  its  Sir Paul McCartney.

I turn to Lover with my eyes wide open  Sir Paul McCartney take the mic and asks the crowd “Do you enjoy the show?” And everyone is screaming and shouting… “Today I sing a special song just for one person, a precious member of AChat-City as I was told… his name is TANGORACER. TANGO, can you hear me?”  I turn back to Lover “WHAT THE” i say  he just points back to the wall 
    I shout back “YEAH!!!” “TANGO, can you see me?” “YEAH!!”I reply again “Tango, can you smell me?” I shack my head “Hahaha”
    Paul  laughs “Happy Birthday to your special day good old English guy. Now you, my audience and me together, are going to sing this song for him. It's called BIRTHDAY”
    The music starts and Sir Paul McCartney starts to sing for me as the audiences all join in with him.

I turn back to Lover and hug him again and ask “HOW did you sort that” he just smiles back WOW what a great gift.

We leave the stage and head back over to the bar Brandy gives me a big hug “Happy Birthday Tango,  there’s a drink  of your choice behind the bar on me” she says with a big smile. Brandy hands me a girt bag opening it I start to pull the gifts from it.
    A black T shirt with the “ black shadow effect of the well known  Rude Boy Skank dancing and the black & white checks going down the right side.”  Also in the gift bag, 2 matching keyrings and a mug. The key rings are for your Dungeon and your cock cage she says with the BIGGEST smile.

I put them with my other present on a table to one side of the bar.

Hearing Sugg Shout the Magic words

ONE STEP BEYOND

Brandy grabs my arm and drags me onto the dance floor Lover ,Jayc and Stone follow and we all dance the first skank  of the night

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.