Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    treetrunk99
    Participant

*smiles and nods*  Yes it does look like he does enjoy what he gets.  As for the drink I'll do a soda, preferably, Mountian Dew.  I dont drink the hard stuff.  So is it fairly busy here? *glancing at the door once and awhile*  I'm fairly new to this type of bar, mostly stay at home or work alot, figured it would be good to get out for once.

Lover
    Participant

I call one of our sexy waitress for the Mountain Dew. I also take a soda now, my night will be very long….
    “Yes, its failry busy here. Its the place where our community meets – for a talk, a dance and some hot suff too.” Looking at the stage.. “And for some events. If you want to sing a song, say something or have a special wish, just take the mic and speak. Are you waiting for someone special?” Ia sk, noticing he's looking at the door again

treetrunk99
    Participant

*looks at lover* Have you ever had that once in a life time connection?…thinking about “her” again….Bah, maybe its just silly.  *gathers his thoughts* No, not really waiting just *looks a little nervous* just relaxing. 

Lover
    Participant

My mind is drifting away… I smile again… turn around, looking at Marilyn “Yes!” Looking back to treetrunk, remembering a dance is waiting… “I see, just relaxing” I wink, look at the door “it's a good invention, almost opening when you don't expect it.. wish you a great time” I get up and walk to my girl

treetrunk99
    Participant

*nods and tips my glass at lover* I agree *glances at the door once again as lover walks to his girl* *sighs slightly looking down at the table, then sips his drink*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

One after another, all our friend approach my Master blocked on the spinning table and spank his bum, who turn red: i had seen this before and i fel the same sansation……i want to look away but i can't stop to stare at him. More i look at him spanked, more i feel a fire burning inside me…..i don't want to see ithers hurt him, i want do it to him, but i can't….not in front of all and not after i had ask him to be my Master and he had accept me!

The temptation is strong, but when Miss Christy enter the bar, i move away of the table and watch at her. She speek to Master Tango and order him to pull down his pants and count the strike he will receive from her:

“One Miss Christy.”

“Two Miss Christy”

“Three Miss Christy, Four, Five, and on to Ten.”

Hearing his painfull voice, i bite my lower lip till it bleed to try to resist…..God, his voice is drving me crazy! I can't hold the desire to reach the table and be the next onr to spank him!

sexilicious
    Participant

*Looks up from the table where I have been caressing tango after each person steps up to give him his gift and sees treetrunk walk in and sit over in the back. Leaning down making sure tango will be ok, I make sure his bonds are loose and hop off the table and stroll over to treetrunk. Walking up to him as Lover is leaving, I lean down and whisper in his ear “Sure is good to see that you made your way to the bar.” Pulls out a chair and sits down beside him.*

treetrunk99
    Participant

*looks at Sexi as she walks over and sits down next to him* Hello, *clears throat* I was just thinking about you…How are you.

treetrunk99
    Participant

*looks her over as she sits, starts to fidget with the napkin to keep his hands busy*

jayc
    Participant

Outside getting some fresh air I notice the cord  of wood I ordered has arrived, stacked neatly along the building wall. I begin to build a fire in the pit using the beer case boxes and other paper scrap from the bar. As the kindling begins to burn I feed logs into the flame. In no time at all I have a nice fire burning. I watch the fire for a few minutes and finish my beer.

In need of a fresh beer and maybe a shot I slide the deck door open and go inside. The party is in full swing now with the music thumping, couples dancing. There is a big crowd around the bull and lots of cheering. Spotting me Joe waves me over to the bar. “Stone is looking for you” he shouts in my ear and hands me an icy lager and points to the other end of the bar.

Joe fills me in on the latest events of payback taking place. The flaming hot bloody Mary and Bears response. Shaking my head I shout over the music “maybe we should call this place the Vendetta Bar & Grill”  Joe laughs  and walks off to tend to thirsty patrons.

Scanning the room I do a double take as I see Christinak?  Yes that’s her I smile. She seems to be giving Tango a birthday paddling, much to his enjoyment. I make my way over to watch  when Stone saddles up along side of me “there you are “she says with  a sound of relief.  “stay close, I think I pissed off Bear”  she goes on to explain what just transpired. “if you pissed him off I think you would know it “ I smile as we walk over to Tango.

As we get closer I can see Christina is using a belt  not the paddle  and is really letting him have it. I wince at the sound of the belt hitting his red ass. She finishes and returns to her table. As I watch her walk away I notice Sexilicious  getting friendly with a new face Treetrunk and make a mental note to introduce myself  when he is not busy.

Someone hands me the birthday paddle, the crowd urges me to give Tango his due. I shrug my shoulders and take off my jacket and hand it to Stone and roll up my sleeves. Paddle in hand I take some big practice swings much to the crowds approval. Getting behind him I wind up  and bring the paddle home but freeze a inch from his ass and instead just give him a little tap then smiling set the paddle down. Taking Stones hand I pull her onto the dance floor.

sexilicious
    Participant

*smiles at treetrunk* “Well I'm doing good besides being sore from work. 14+ inches is a lot of work and suppose to get about another foot monday, so they keep us busy at work.”

Swabbie_DK
    Participant

*Strolls casually in through the door and heads for the bar, looks at the nearby people and nods to them before sitting down on a stool at the counter*

“Can I have a pack of beernuts and a draft plus a Jack D to float please?”

*Takes another good look around soaking up the atmosphere and the mood of the place and he clearly relaxes*

“Oh yeah have a round on me and start a tap on me”

treetrunk99
    Participant

*smiles at Sexi* wow 14+ inches is alot, you look like you could def use a message *smirks evilly* *leans forward some to look her in the eyes, genntly taking her hand* I'm glad to hear you other wise good.

sexilicious
    Participant

sounds good to me would never turn a massage down so how do you like the bar and grill or do we need to get you a little tour of it all

treetrunk99
    Participant

*smiles at Sexi* well I am just getting used to the surroundings, better that your here, Lover did explain alot when i came in but a sexy tour guide wouldnt be so bad.  As for that message maybe you can show me around and then you can take advantage of that message.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.