Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant
    AChat Bar & Grill Karaoke Night
    kamikazi-karaoke-night-74.jpeg
    This month we're having the big Karaoko Night 24 hours each day.
    A new event – you don't need talent.
    Don't be shy, give it a try. So come and sing your heart out.
    Nat33
    Participant

I saw the poster on the wall outside for “Karaoke Night”
    I went and ordered one coffee…
    I already hear some vocals in the room… hum training  :

The coffee is good 

Lover
    Participant

OOT: Joining is very easy. All you have to do is pick out a song and describe your performance

jayc
    Participant

Dancing  with Stone we notice Lover hanging up a sign announcing Karaoke night. “Feel like singing?’ I ask Stone nibbling on her lovely neck holding her close. “just me?” she whispers into my ear. “I will join you ,“ feeling  that tall glass of Brandy Punch kicking in. “What should we sing?” her eyes lighting up. “how about”  “lets duet” Stone grins and nods the affirmative and drags me up on stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtxdbPOMxIc

Jayc….Hello, darling

Stone…Hello, Jayc
    Jayc…You ready to sing one?
    Stone…I'm always ready
    Jayc…Alright

Jayc…In my dreams you're blowing me…………… some kisses
    Stone…That's one of my favorite things to do
    Jayc…You and I could go down……………… in history
    Stone…That's what I'm planning to do with you

Let's duet in ways that make us feel good Let's duet and make that sacred sound Put two and two together, perfect harmony we found We know it's only natural, let's duet

Jayc…I'm going to beat off………………all my demons
    Stone……..That's what loving Jesus all about
    Jayc…Looking in your eyes, I start believing
    Stone…Let's bring this whisper to a shout

Let's duet in ways that make us feel good Let's duet and make that sacred sound Put two and two together, perfect harmony we've found We know it's only natural, let's duet

Jayc…Did i hear your sighing?,
    Stone…what are you implying?
    Jayc…Look a little tired,
    Stone…the music got me wired
    Jayc…Pretty good looking,
    Stone…boy, I'm really cooking now

Jayc…I just want to make out…………. what you're saying
    Stone…Read my lips, it's what you are looking for
    Jayc…Here I am, sneaking up behind you
    Stone…You can always come in my back door

Lets Duet. In ways that make us feel good. Lets duet, and make that sacred sound. Put two and two together,
    perfect harmony we found. We know its only natural. Of course its only natural. God knows its only natural. Lets duet

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I look at Jane and then at the table…….i remember well my promise to Master Tango: i will take care ofjane for him! But now she ask me to be spanked….i'm thinking about what to do when i hear her words

“If your not going to SPANK me someone has to take my place on the table with there ass out of a spanking”

I take the paddel from the table and play with it in my hands, looking at the table and bach to her…..it's not an esay decision to take for me. I'll take a deep breath and talk to Jane.

“I made a promise to my Master……and i don't want to break it! come, jane….let me help you!”

I help Jane to take her place on the table and when she's ready, i take mthe paddle back in my hand and give her a first hit. I lokk at her face and she nod to me, inviting me to go on. I hit her bum cheek twice, a little stronger then before…..she nod again and i hit three time, increasing the strenght i put in them again. Her cheek are turning red but she nod again but this time i notice some differen in her eyes….i can see tears coming up!

“Are you sure i can continue, Jane!?”

She nod at me again…..i swallow and hit her again, harder….and i see her biting her lips: maybe it was so much for her! I put the paddle on the table, near her hads and bent over her, whispering

“Sorry if i hurt you, Jane…..if you want, i'll take your place….”

tangoJane
    Participant

I stand looking at HB and then back to the table she moves her head looking at the table then back at me.

She picks up the the paddle and plays with it in her hands

“I made a promise to my Master……and i don't want to break it! come, Jane….let me help you!” she say's softly

She helps me lay back over the table and pulls my dress up over my ass again. I look over my shoulder and smile at her then face forward.

I feel the soft tap of the paddle on my ass HB looks up at my face I nod for her to spank me again, she spanks my ass twice more a little harder this time.I nod to her again and she strikes again three more times the sting from the paddle I bit my lip and some tears run down my cheeks.
    I nob my head again for Hb to go again

I feel her lay down beside me and whisper “Are you sure I can continue ,Jane?”

I nod my head wanting to experience the pain that my man and her Master loves so much I bit my lip and hold my breath waiting for it to land again

It lands and lands hard I let out a whimper and my body shakes as a wave of pain rushes thought my body right to the top of my head and back down my spin right into my sex it get wet instantly.

I feel HB lay beside me again and whisper in my ear “Sorry if i hurt you, Jane…..if you want, I'll take your place….”

I turn my head and kiss her cheek and whisper “feel how wet I am my lover Give me 10 more then take me”

I turn back and brass myself for what HB is about to do

“one………two………..three….I whimper… four…..five.”  HB stops and I take a deep breath in and with out warning 
    “six……..seven………eight………nine………ten” with tears running down my cheeks and my juices running down my thighs I feel the soft touch of cool skin on my burning ass………

Bear
    Participant

I step towards the table catching a glimpse of a familiar long legs. Christy’s presence sends me on a detour as I snake through the crowd till I am behind her, Leaning down, I kiss her neck and murmur a warm greeting.

“Welcome back Christy, I hope you have found your Ice house in good condition.”

She murmurs in pleasure, eyes holding to her toys scuttling from the table at her beckon.

“If not, you know I would have you delivered to me naked and bound.” She replies.

I hiss,… snarl back at her. “You know me better than that. A flogging would infuriate me into retribution,… and to tease would be just to ruffle the fur of the beasts lust. “

She turns slow to look into my eyes, raises a finger and traces my lips as she meets me with a coy determined look. “Perhaps that is my intention exactly.” She  pulls her finger to her lips and then back to mine. :excuse me though sweetie, I have some catching up to do with my pets.”

“Mmm , too bad I had fully intended to give Tango racer a few deserving swats, and too perhaps your little Blu’ , …

She cuts me off,. “Not tonight my dear Bear,  this girl has her needs.”

She slides seductively away, and I can’t help but follow her with my eyes as she moves elegantly across the bar to the hidden door to the Ice House.. I find myself lost of breath,,… uncertain when I had stopped. breathing in the moment..

I glance back to the table, catching sight of brandy looking hard at me. Her expression bears strong annoyance, and I tilt my head, grin back at her. She stiffens, turns away, looking lost in thought. .  I am intrigued… honestly captivated now by her reactions this night. I can’t help but take quick glances towards her as I approach the table eying HB now paddling TangoJane. Her whimpers are quite exciting, and the shameless lecher that I am compels me to shift through the crowd to gain a better vantage point of her growing excitement between her legs.

Only in the AB&G could such erotic pleasure be accompanied by karaoke.

My eyes hold to their view of Janes reactions as I listen to JayC and Stone sing. My eyes lingering, devouring the sight  of Janes reddening buttocks… I cock my head… a tangent of a thought strikes thru me and I glance to the stage to Stone…. deeply considering her.. Until I shake my head.

No not red either.

My eyes drift back to Jane squirming on the table,.. Her pain and excitement in this quite evident. The crowd mills shifting in anticipation, more so when Jane pleads for HB to take her. Well I am not certain about the crowd. I was certainly turned on… and if HB lingered much longer I had half a mind to step forward and do the job myself. My body tingled with the lust fire stroked by unfolding events..

I feel the press of a body to mine, a hand to the shoulder and dark throaty whisper to my ear. “wishing you were in her place?  Does that turn you on?  Your hard macho exterior just a shell to cover your inner desires. I have a pair of lace panties you can have to wear when I tan your hide. You know you want it.”

Brandys words set the moment into limbo. What does this red haired vixen know of my wants!

I twist about to her, glaring down on her as I step in.

“What do you know of me? My wants… desires…”

My voice must have shocked her with its sternness as her smug demurr is taken in shock at my response.  She backs away,… but she has pushed me too far.

“Oh, girl… indeed I do want you… I so want to feel you tremble as I touch you… explore your body… slow… teasing each and every cell for those sweet spots that sends you higher and higher., “

Her eyes are wide as I continue to approach. My hands reaching for her, gripping her by the shoulders as I pull her in close.  I peer into her eyes, reading the moment of fear,…. excitement…

“Bear.,, ” she begins to protest…

“No,  no,… no,” I hold her in the iron grip… reading the underlying desire bleeding thru her eyes… those lovely lips parted, the subtle licking of her lips. “I saw you there that night when I took Christy in the icehouse…hiding there … wide eyed at the sight of that moment…I saw the excitement in your eyes during the sacrifice.”

She gulps…., yet I sense she hears the truth in my words. I lean closer my lips again teasingly close to her.

“Yes… you wanted me, I could see it, sense it….even now your heart flutters in the excitement…you are just to stubborn to admit it to yourself.”

And she did…. Even as our breaths melded there, her lips parted ,… and in this moment I did not hesitate. I wanted to taste them… feel them move in passion…  and as mine touched hers… I was not disappointed.

Brandybee
    Participant

Stone catches the paddle to give Tango his birthday treat .  I see Bear, heading my way. He looks angry,  the determined look of retribution on his face sends a shiver of …. terror, even  excitement through me, or maybe it’s something else, the thrill of the battle of wills. I preferred the latter assessment. 
    “ Why do I continue to goad this man for.. “  My inner devil seems determined to rile him. Then Bear’s attention is drawn to Christi’s return and he detours to her. 

The mutual respect of Dominants is strong and the bond between Christi & Bear obvious in their kink & friendship. Both hold high positions in the rankings at The Ice House.
    Bear greets her fondly and they exchange some banter.  I am unable to hear but I see the finger she places on his lips. There is an affectionate attraction there that is long standing.

That man is a damn nuisance and I feel irritated again.  I turn away, determined to wash the man out of my thoughts.

Stone finishes with Tango and I tell her to ensure Christi  has a bottle of Glenfiddich  to take with her, when she leaves. She will no doubt want to spend some time with her Pets in her dungeon & I want her to know, she has been missed and welcomed back home, where she belongs.

Jane & HB  join the table and  Jayc takes Stone to the dance floor.   I look around for JD, but he's still busy at the Bull Pit.

Lover takes to the mic and introduces the karaoke about to begin. Jayc & Stone take the plunge first with a beautiful Country & Western song.

Some new people arrive in the bar  treetrunk99 sits quietly in the corner sipping his drink, taking in the new surroundings.  Old Joe ensures he has a free drink on the house, and that he gets his free drink off Lover & Tango too. Sexilicious soon joins him & they seem to know each other.
    Swabbie_DK  chats to Old Joe & Thundersax , ordering some  beer , whiskey and peanuts. I catch his eye and mouth, “It’s on the house- house rules for a newcomer”

Nat33 & jcm082 move closer to the Karaoke stage with Lover & Marilyn, Jayc & Stone.  Maybe they will sing  a few good tunes too. Again, free drinks of welcome are dispatched to them on my signal to the bar.

More people begin to join the rotating pleasure table & I can’t help but smile as bare bottoms are displayed for it seems tonight the table is for spanking … pleasure.  All_For_You & Mrsexlover,  Sexilicious & treetrunk99,  tangojane& Hentaiboy, &  Swabbie  moves closer to join in too.
    I muse if the spanking paddles and moans and groans will match the beat and tunes of the karaoke  singers.

Tangoracer & Bluedenim leave to go to ChristinaK’s dungeon & await their Mistress.

It seems Covems,& Pookie77  are moving over to the Dentists chair, not far from the spanking table. “Is Pookie77 going to take the chair for Covems to eat food off her breasts… ?  I wonder  “  He certainly seemed delighted,  as was JD, when they were shaken free on the bull. The table of food nearby seems enticing as they look and point, discussing possibilities maybe.

James_dean is still busy at the Bucking Bronco as more people line up to try the bull,  Zoerink, King Dustin, Jondas, Pafe , Satoire & others.

I look down at my hands & find I am still holding the deflated ring in my hand  and Bear is back in my thoughts again… “So he thinks it’s funny to give such a gift…”  maybe on another day, I would see the humour in it… but not today.. all I see is, “  the damn cheek  of it!”

My irritation rises as I see Bear eye Christi’s perfect figure as she sashays away to her dungeon.  His eyes linger on her perfectly rounded bottom in her perfectly fitting leather trousers and boots.
    I narrow my eyes on him, chiding myself,  – “ What do I care, if he finds other girls attractive, its natural, he is devastatingly  handsome, his reputation for pleasuring girls quite renowned in our village here … why am I so annoyed by him…  why does it even matter? “  I am started to get annoyed with myself over such silliness.  “ Urgggghhh”  I clench my fists to try and enforce rationale in to my thinking. And then a really errant thought sneaks in … “ Because you want him !”

“ I SO DO NOT! “ I scream silently at myself.  Then I see he shamelessly  eyes Jane’s nakedness, on the table, taking in her reddened cheeks, her growing excitement , shifting his stance to view her more intimately and then studying Stone’s perfectly proportioned attributes. 

“Has the man no shame,  oggling these girls taken already!!”.  My thoughts irrational through irritation.  He’s just being a guy after all  but no matter!!

Before I know what I am doing I am approaching Bear,  coming up close behind him, grabbing his shoulder to hold him still to me. “ Does he think any girl will fall at his feet?” My annoyance is peaked.

I move my lips to his ear,   “Wishing you were in her place?  Does that turn you on?  Your hard macho exterior just a shell to cover your inner desires. “ I hiss at him, “ I have a pair of LACE PANTIES you can have to wear when I tan your hide. ….You know you want it.”  I goad him full throttle.

He hears my words all too well and turns on the attack, facing me. My god , he is angry now and his eyes flash at me.  In that moment, he seems so much bigger than me, towering over me.. stronger, angrier and the most attractive I have ever seen him.  He is gorgeous in the moment.. magnificent..

“What do you know of me? My wants… desires… Oh, girl… indeed I do want you… I so want to feel you tremble as I touch you… explore your body… slow… teasing each and every cell for those sweet spots that sends you higher and higher., “

The words he snarls at me are dangerous, exciting, and I begin to step back. I immediately know, I have overstepped the mark and if truth be known …  I deserve his backlash.
    I try to reason, but my words are lost on him. “  Bear, I ….”

“No,  no,… no,” Bear continues his tirade, “I saw you there that night when I took Christy in the icehouse…hiding there … wide eyed at the sight of that moment…I saw the excitement in your eyes during the sacrifice.”

“ OH MY GOD,  he saw that”, the silent thought screams in my head, rendering me speechless.

He moves his face to mine,  overpowering in his stance & demeanour,  “Yes… you wanted me, I could see it, sense it….even now your heart flutters in the excitement…you are just too stubborn to admit it to yourself.”

My heart is indeed racing as are the butterflies  darting around in my tummy.

His words echo in my brain and then he takes possession of my lips, kissing me with a strength of passion and anger unknown to me.. ever.

I respond immediately to his masterful, experienced touch.  He intended to conquer and was succeeding.. my lips move with his, the passion and need evident,  fireworks exploding around me..
    ” Damn the man.. Damn the electricity of his touch,  Damn , Damn… “ My thoughts of rebellion weaken as his tongue invades my mouth, bruising my lips and the woman in me rising, even revelling in the moment of finding such a worthy mate. He is intoxicating.  My body responds with an unbridled heat.  I flush to my inner core, dampening my panties.  My breasts peak and ache for his touch.

“ No, no” My brain silently shouts, pleads in the haze, my rebellious streak fights for control here.  I don’t want to find him attractive, I don’t want him to know my weakening state, the smugness he would display.  It would be unbearable!

I seize desperately on a sudden thought and nip his bottom lip, causing him to pause and pull away allowing me to speak . I see the mark of my teeth,  swell a little  “  Your collar is still in my office draw, time for it to be engraved I think…  Property of Brandybee ,  with a new charm attached , I think….of …. a pink Stetson”

His  beautiful eyes darken. He runs his tongue on the swelling I had caused. He smears his thumb over my lips, then grips my neck from behind, squeezing a little and holding me firm with his other arm by my waist in a vice grip,  before stating, quite simply,  in a dangerously,  quiet voice 

“Brandy,… You …  Seriously …… Underestimate me.”………

Bear
    Participant

Her words kill the mood of the kiss, for a brief moment, passion, flowed willingly from her, her soft moans of reception and the movement of her lips against mine fueling the moment. Her words were nothing more than a last ditch effort to fight her desires, yet her trembling body told me so much more. As I pull back away looking down into those emerald eyes,  pouty lips which wavered in want of mine,… I could not ignore her words, of crumbling resistance to the moment. I had been willing to give her the quiet dignity of her own admittance, but her words had ignited the darker forge of my soul.

My own instincts flared and spoke as if in locked into a duel of wills which I could never back down from.. My response flowed slow immediate, her challenge stoking the iron of  my  own will. My words struck back, singular blows of the hammer of my smith, as my fingers gripped the neckline of her blouse and I stepped into her, backing her slow to the passion table. Her eyes widen as she bumped against it in the impact of recognition of her error.

I had been willing to give her the quiet dignity of her own admittance, but her words had unwittingly breached my pride. I twisted her about, pressing her back to me as on me hand raised to run across her blouse and feel the hardened points of her nipples aching there. The other hand dipped to her crotch and rubbed, tight and firm as I held her against me. Erect and straight moaning in the moment as I swayed against her letting her feel the building desire swelling along my thigh.

The crowd about the table seem to part, eyes lingering on the bar queen now trembling publicly before them.

Yes I wanted her, …badly,…, but I wanted her admittance.

I could feel the heat at her core, the wettening of her crotch even thru  her slacks now. Her body trembled in my arms as I caressed her, hearing her growing whimpers, but it was not enough. My hand slide up her crotch, unfastened her slack and I dipped my fingers inside, sliding down across the sheer  panty beneath, teasing slowly , circling as my labored breaths hung next to her ear.

“Just say it, admit your wants…” I ground against her, …god I wanted her. I fought my own flaming desires… not yet,… not like this.

She seem to shake,…I heard a gasping “oh god.” But not the response I wanted.

My hands slide from ther breasts to her shoulders and I bent her over the table. The other hand pulled from her, reaching up as I yanked her slack lower and exposed her fine bottom.

I shook there in my own lust.

“Fuck…”
    It was all I could say, her toned bottom jutting there so deliciously. I smacked it firmly,.
    Once…
    Twice…
    A third time before my fingers  fell to it kneading and I pressed again to  hip letting her feel the hardness of my desire bent in my jeans.  I pressed tight to her bent molded as I whispered breathless in her ear. Just admit it… to everyone… admit it and I’ll take you to your quarters, and give you your wants.”

I heard a whimpering murmur, vague and unclear.

My fingers slid along her bottom., dipping along her crease and slipping along the strings of her thong

Then curled them beneath the slender threads, circling into her wet core to linger slow as they danced in her heat. I felt her move beneath me against my hardness,…and could think only to myself… “too soon” So I pulled back away from her, sliding my fingers from her as I shifted my grip now against the base of her neck to hold her down as my hand fell again onto her bottom.

Smack
    Smack… I heard the murmurs of “five “ from the crowd,
    Smack.. “Six” more were joining the count…
    Smack…”Seven”
    Smack.. “Eight”

My eyes darted to the audience looking on,…eyes narrowing as I cast a greedy claim to any hoping to interfere.

Again my hands slid between her legs… pressing forcefully into her soaked channel as she squirmed against them.  Twisting my fingers they rimmed her lips then pushed in as I molded again to her blanketing her with my body as I whispered  in a low guttural words labored in my breaths to her.

“I want you.. I want to feel your warmth on me,.. Smother my heat…feel you shake in that eternal bliss…”

She whimpered and moaned louder at the intrusion.. and I could feel her grind and gyrate against my fingers as she yielded a low whimpering  “Please.”. My own hips  rolled and pressed,, the harsh angle of my swelling was enough to temper my  lust, but  it definitely let her know the effect of the situation on me.

But I was not satisfied… And  I pull from her again…

Smack “Nine,..” added the crowd. I could only wonder what she thought now that all eyes were locked on her.
    Smack  “Ten…”
    Smack  “Eleven..”

With a suddenness I rolled between her legs pressing my hip and that engorged encased member into her crotch, letting her feel the hardness longing for her against her soaked core . To any from a distant perhaps it appeared I already was taking my pleasure of her. But I wasn’t,… and my soul shuddered in the intense desire to do so.  : My body trembling at the internal war waging between the primal and the control

With one hand locked on the back of her neck I rode against her and in return I felt her grind tighter to me there

Again I molded to her as I leaned over her,  snarling in her ear… “Just say it Brandy…”
    I ground my hardness to her as I spoke

“Please” she whimpered louder…

Its still wasn’t enough and though it ached me to push it I did… “PLEASE WHAT?”

sexilicious
    Participant

Taking in the sites around me, I watched Jane and HB enjoy a little fun at the table so near to where I was. Then next thing I see is Bear moving Brandy closer and bend her over the table. Sensing that the entire focus had shifted, I quietly get off the table and slink back into the growing crowd to watch the going on between Bear and Brandy.

Counting with everyone else as each blow landed, I couldn't take my eyes off the scene unraveling in front of me.

Brandybee
    Participant

Bear steps into me & grabs my neckline,  his anger and impatience  reaching the brink. I feel my shirt tear a little at his rough display. A couple of buttons pop and spin to the floor.

His strength surrounds &  overpowers.  I should be terrorised, but instead,  a thrill shudders my body.  My nerves tingle on full alert and my breath catches. I put my hands to his chest ready to defend, but the hard pectoral muscles , divert & invade my attention.  They are delightfully toned, trained to perfection and feel good under my outstretched palms.

I fight the urge to tear his shirt too, to see and feel that hidden beneath, to run my fingers in his chest hair, to trace his contours, to run my fingers and lips till he moans for more. My fingers begin to bunch.

My anger had made me bold, my indignation had made me rash.  In that moment with his eyes flashing and the quiet threat of his words,  I am nervous of his intentions but my own anger & irritation dissolves into a headier attraction.

Bear  forces me back till my upper thighs hit the back of the Pleasure Table.  There is no escape and I feel my heart pounding in my chest.  I push forward a little,  bunching his shirt a little more, determined not to topple backwards, determined to show  I am not so ready to surrender .

My clenches cause his shirt to go taut over his  shoulders and biceps.  I stare at the muscle as they bulge in his grip of me.  A woman would feel protected  with them wrapped round her,  treasured & safe. 

I look him in the eyes, hoping he can’t see my secret  thoughts.  But I see his,  and I know I am in trouble.  I see he is going to teach me a lesson  that I won’t forget,  and then he makes his  move –  Striking  his prey in a knock down move !

He turns me round with a speed that leaves me whirling.  He holds me tight against him and I feel his maleness pressing into me.  He is as sexually excited as me in our jousting & jostling.

His arrogance is unfettered.  He gropes my breasts, knowing I can do little to stop his roaming hands in the position he holds me- even if I wanted him too, and truth be known, I didnt’  –  and  he moves a hand to my crotch.  He touches me intimately,  and  I respond to him unashamedly.  His actions excite.

My breasts ache for more as he squeezes them. My sex throbs with a hot, wet need .  He is sexing me up on purpose to show his dominance  and the woman in me is loving this caveman display of courtship.

“ Oh God “ I murmur,  this is Bear’s cheating in its element, no woman can ever resist this.  My body floods at the thrill of his touch. The hard toned body on my back and bottom,  gripping me tight, the experience of his hands, knowing how to entice and tease. 

And then he ups the ante…  He unfastens my  lower clothing, delving into my trousers and I have never felt so hot & sexually agitated in my life.  He knows now, knows for definite the excitement he is causing.

“Just say it, admit your wants…” Bears sexy voice growls softly in my ears
    And he grinds in to me. 

“ Oh God …. you’re good”  I groan softly, trying to chide him with sarcasm, but too sexed up to be effective .  It probably even sounds like an unintentional compliment.

He pushes me down onto the table and yanks my trousers and thong down.  The strength of his hand holds me fast. I feel the cool wood of the table on my flushed face and my exposed bottom for all to see.

“ Oh My God, he wouldn’t”  My mind screams, “ He wouldn’t dare! 

But he does Dare!  and I feel the stinging slap on my tender derrière.  I try to struggle  but he is stronger than me and  in my wriggling to evade, my trousers and panties fall to my ankles.
    Another  stinging smack. “ ouch”  I wriggle more.  My trousers tangle nearly off my feet as I try and avoid more. 

A third lands and I realise struggling is futile. It stings again & serves to make me settle and endure his lesson.

And then he cheats again. He fondles my reddened flesh, soothing me as he caresses. He grinds into me again. He is stiff,  and  very excited, enjoying this serving of  humble pie he is dishing out.

And it dawns on me how turned on we both are.  He leans over me, pressing his lips to my ear.
    “ Just admit it… to everyone… admit it and I’ll take you to your quarters, and give you your wants.”

“ Go to hell”  I hiss, grinding my face into the table to get away from that sexy voice, those sexy lips teasing at my ear, trying and failing for an equilibrium,  lying through my teeth.  Knowing , that really,  I want this man … TIED to MY bed !

His hand moves down to explore the valley of my ass, slowly sliding his finger along till he reaches the source of my wet heat and he pushes his fingers into me.  So hot, my excitement climbs higher.

I groan as he twists and fills me .  I gasp and flood on him, so excited as he plays and tests my desire for him.  My body is treacherous  and I rock on those amazing fingers, beginning to fuck him shamelessly, drenching his fingers in my unique scent.

Then he removes them.  Damn him !  Frustration  kicks in and he pins me down by my neck.  “ What the … “  another  smack to my butt.
    Followed by a steady succession  of further smacks and the crowd joining in the count… 5, 6, 7, 8…

Jeeze , I have an audience!

But these spanks seem different,  these sting but  are beginning  to ….. excite… to feel … quite ….  pleasurable.  Is it because of my agitated state?…

I chuckle nervously as my humour begins to return & knowing that defeat is looming … he cheats too well!!! … Bear sure  has got me  back for my meanness.

He pushes his fingers into me again, driving me higher in my desire.  The stinging slaps, his masterful display, his exploring fingers teasing my furrow & sweet spot….. the guy knows what he is doing and his skill  knows no boundaries. 

He plays me like the expert musician he is, and I gladly dance & sing to his tune.  Small moans escape my lips as I squirm and writhe in my restricted position.  The joy of his pleasuring builds towards that peak of no return .  Images of his glorious naked body on the alter at the Ice House , his erotic, naked strip in the bar,  begin to flash in my thoughts. My body aches for more…more … MORE!

He leans into me again, smells my desire  clouding him  “I want you.. I want to feel your warmth on me,.. Smother my heat…feel you shake in that eternal bliss…”
    He circles his hips on me,  the promise of what could be. His hardness  tantalises against my softness.

“ Please “  I murmur.  My need is now greater than my pride.

But he pulls back,  the lesson not over, he is not convinced of my compliance & he wants my public acknowledgement.

The crowd are amused & intrigued & I feel the sympathy lies with him & the dilemma he has created for me.

Bear spanks again and they count with enthusiasm… 9 … 10… 11.  My bottom is red and smarts .

The new sensations of a pleasurable pain is registering in the recesses of my brain and storing it for future reference – erotic spanking and fondling –  under  “ Hot, hot so fucking HOT”…. my body trembles as my heart races to this attention.

Bear presses into me again, simulating doggy style sex. His bulging cock presses against me and my labia kisses  & smears his crotch. This is frottage at it’s best.  He circles and rides, gripping my neck to hold me in position, and no one watching would be able to resist the mind’s image of this breath taking fuck.

I react, as only a woman can, and grind back, wanting him there, imbedded.

“Just say it Brandy…”  Bear leans in and encourages my surrender.
    Did I really expect anything less from him,  it is after all part of his attraction…

The temptation of his promise too great to resist …  “ Please” I whimper grinding back onto him.

“ Please what?”  He is louder this time,  demanding full public compliance.

I think in my lust filled brain, what woman wouldn’t want to be the focus of their man like this. My resistance crumbles… I want him, I need him… I  l…like him .

I kick off my trousers complete , now naked from the waist  except for my shoes and panties still lodged around my ankle..

“ Please, ….. Take me to your bed “  I  acquiesce.  The thoughts forge images of our joining, the thrill of giving in to primal need. The utter  urgency of our mutual lust.

“ What was that? “  Bear  insists I repeat,  but I hear the smile and triumph in his words.

I gasp… continuing to think  “ too ride against his mass..” My breath becomes short, taking my words for the moment. … I am so turned on..He wants more… and my brain simply screams I want to feel it.. feel him..and in the broken breaths,  I shout it to the world ..  “ PLEASE… TAKE ME TO YOUR BED”

He releases me off the table and flings me over his shoulder in one flowing move.  My naked red bottom  prominent & maybe.. just a little more on show too as I am bent  looking towards the backs of his ankles.

The black sheer pantie thong still hangs there on my own ankle.  He smacks my bottom a twelfth time as he holds me in place with his other  arm firmly across my thighs.

He twirls in the crowd, displaying his victory with a wide grin…

Jayc  places Bear’s battered, old, brown,  Cowboy Hat on Bear’s head, that he had filched  from my office.

Stone approaches and fastens the black leather charm collar around my neck … “ Why.. those treacherous  thieves !!!”  The remaining two silver charms of a Bear and a Bee catch the light as they dangle & waver.

Stone grins and whispers  “ About time you two got to crunching each other! Enjoy”

Bear then begins to stride purposefully through the crowd to the secret passage in the Pool Room.

I  show my own little victory display … grinning  at the crowd behind his back,  with one clenched fist held up , mouthing …  “ Yes, Yes , Yes “  as he carries me out over his shoulder.

A loud cheer  erupts  from them and a crescendo of claps as we head for our  exit ……

jayc
    Participant

After our duet on stage there is a light applauding  but the bar crowd is distracted by something going on by the rotating table. Making our way over I am stunned to see Bear spanking Brandy!!! As the crowd of onlookers count off the slaps.

Well well well  I muse what do have here? Getting a better look I see Brandy’s pants on the floor and her thong around her ankles as Bear spanks her, her cheeks growing red in the bars ambient lighting.

Stone  whispers into my ear her idea  and I smile as we quickly head to the office. Returning just in time to see Bear throw a bottomless Brandy on to his shoulder. With a big smile I place Bears long lost  beat up brown cowboy hat on his head as Stone clips the leather charm collar on Brandy’s neck  the 2 remaining charms, the Bear and the Bee twinkle in the light.

Stone says something to Brandy that  I cant make out  as a smiling Bear makes his way to the pool room and the back way into the icehouse as the bar erupts in cheers and whistles

Lover
    Participant

I go back to my office – for my next performance I don't need my suit, but jeans and a shirt. Go back to stage, look around and smile. “The next song for this karaoke night is waiting for you. Many will know it.. You may sing with me or just dance like crazy.”

I take my air guitar and on the big video wall behind me the lyrics are shown. “This is Bryan Adams, Summer of 69! Let's rock!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgpcwYooLO0

Summer of 69
    I got my first real six-string
    Bought it at the five-and-dime
    Played it 'till my fingers bled
    Was the summer of 69

Me and some guys from school
    Had a band and we tried real hard
    Jimmy quit and Joey got married
    Shoulda known we'd never get far

Oh when I look back now
    That summer seemed to last forever
    And if I had the choice
    Yeah , I'd always wanna be there
    Those were the best days of my life

Ain't no use in complainin'
    When you got a job to do
    Spent my evenin's down at the drive-in
    And that's when I met you yeah

Standin' on your Mama's porch
    You told me that you'd wait forever
    Oh and when you held my hand
    I knew that it was now or never
    Those were the best days of my life

Back in the summer of 69

Man we were killin' time
    We were young and restless
    We needed to unwind
    I guess nothin' can last forever, forever, no, yeah

And now the times are changin'
    Look at everything that's come and gone
    Sometimes when I play that old six-string
    I think about you, wonder what went wrong

Standin' on your Mama's porch
    You told me that it'd last forever
    Oh when you held my hand
    I knew that it was now or never
    Those were the best days of my life, oh yeah
    Back in the summer of 69, uh-huh
    It was the summer of 69
    oh yeah, me n my baby in 69
    It was the summer, the summer, summer of 69

I jump and run, playing the air guitar and invite everyone to sing with me, at least the refrain. Feeling like a real rock star after I finished. Just I don't hear shouts of encore…lol. But I know the next one already is waiting to be on stage and I also will come back, as Marilyn and I want to sing together too. And I have to take a shower before – just 5 minutes on stage, but I'm sweat and my shirt is wet as if I would have been on a wet-shirt-contest…

I'm sure people had fun – it was an eggg-cellent performance

james_dean
    Participant

It's been a rush at the bull pit.   I help Zoerink, King D, Jondas, Pafe, Satoire and a few other patrons to their turn on the bull.  During each riders turn, I watch as Jane and HB have some fun.  Quite some interesting things going on there.
    The last rider of the line is flung from the bull and lands fairly hard in the pit.  I help them to their feet and tell them “Job well done.”
    As I finish resetting the bull's controls, I hear the crowd chant “Six… Seven.. Eight” “What the hell is going on?” I murmer to myself.  I look up, my cowboy hat brim unveiling the sceen of Bear and Brandy.  “Ah..  a battle of wills… I knew it would come to a head sooner or later.  This is gonna be good!” 
    I can see the the intent on Bear's face and knew that there was no stopping him…or her for that matter. 

I watch the exchange and I see Bear carry Brandy off to release the tension that has built up between them.  “Whoo hoo!” I exclaim and clap as they enter the Pool room.

I watch as Lover rocks the house with Brian Adam's hit song, Summer of 69.

I've been thinking about my next song to sing.  I secure the mechanical bull's controls and head toward the stage.

*taps microphone*  Well..  “Kind of hard to follow that one up Bear and Brandy, but here goes.”

I whisper to the band.. “Can I get a funky type beat?” 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkK-mmtZ85U

1..2..a 1,2,3,4…

When your home and all alone
    If i'm ever on your mind
    It's a sign that we should be together

Oh I try to make it work,
    But your listening to her
    And that's why we couldn't make it better

I'm falling behind myself, no I can't move on
    We don't even speak anymore
    I can't close my eyes, I'm up all night long, and baby
    I miss you more than before

It's been a long time since I've seen you
    Oh I hope you didn' forget about me
    You know your friends say that your lonely
    But what if I told you I was to?

Oh-Oh do you,
    Do do do,
    Do you,
    Do you still think about me?

Oh-Oh do you,
    Do do do,
    Do you,
    Oh do you still think about me?

You said you want a break,
    Baby I don't wanna wait
    What If I was to show up at you door?
    When I think about us and what our love once was,
    It's just something I can't ignore.

I'm falling behind myself, no I can't move on
    We don't even speak anymore
    I can't close my eyes, I'm up all night long And baby
    I miss you more than before

Oh-Oh do you,
    Do do do,
    Do you,

Oh-Oh do you,
    Do do do,
    Do you,

Burning through my veins like that acid rain
    I've been following your tracks
    Gonna catch that train
    I don't wanna play this game, but I can't complain
    'Cause Your loving is enough to drive a man insane

Oh-Oh do you,
    Do do do,
    Do you,

Oh-Oh do you,
    Do do do,
    Do you,

Oh-Oh do you,
    Do do do,
    Do you,

Oh-Oh do you,
    Do do do,
    Do you,

Oh baby, I know you still think about me, I know you do
    I know you dream about me at night, I think I do to

I bow and tip my hat as the band ends the song.  I take a deep breath.  It's good to be back.

mrsexlover
    Participant

As JD walks off the stage, i walk on with my guitar in my hand.

I pull up a barstool for the side of the stage and put it behind the mic. As i sit down i thank JD for his song.

“Now we slow it down a little, this next song is a song from a guy from Belgium who made it into a more down to earth cover of a song by 50 cent, and it's called Ayo Technology. I hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoy it to sing”

As i start to play the clip also starts to play on the video wall behind me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE9IchvpOPk

She work it girl, she work the pole
    She break it down, she take it low
    She's fine as hell, she's about the dough
    Doing her thing right on the floor
    Her money money, she makin'
    Got the way she shakin'
    Make you want to touch her, you wanna' taste her
    Have you lustin' for her,
    Go crazy face it

She's so much more than you're used to
    Know's just how to move to seduce you
    She's gone do the right thing and touch the right spot
    Dance in your lap till you're ready to pop

She's always ready, when you want it she want it
    Like a nympho, the info
    I'll show you where to meet her
    On the late night, till daylight the club jumpin'
    If you want a good time, she gone give you what you want

Baby It's a new age,
    You like my new craze
    Let's get together
    Maybe we can start a new phase
    The smokes got the club all hazy,
    Spotlights don't do you justice baby
    Why don't you come over here,
    You got me saying

Aayooh
    I'm tired of using technology,
    Why don't you sit down on top of me
    Aayooh
    I'm tired of using technology
    I need you right in front– of me

In her fantasy, there's plain to see
    Just how it be, on me, backstrokin',
    Sweat soaking
    All into my set sheets
    When she ready to ride, I'm ready to roll
    I'll be in this bitch till the club close
    What should I do, on all fours
    [ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/ayo-technology-lyrics-milow.html ]
    Now that that shit should be against the law
    Different style, different move,
    Damn I like the way you move
    Girl you got me thinking about,
    All the things I'd do to you
    Let's get it poppin' shorty
    We can switch positions
    From the couch to the counters in my kitchen

Baby It's a new age,
    You like my new craze
    Let's get together
    You got me saying

Aayooh
    I'm tired of using technology,
    Aayooh
    I need you right in front of me
    Ooh she wants it, ooh she wants it
    Hmm she wants it, I got to give it to her
    She wants it, hmm she wants it
    Hmm she wants it, I got to give it to her
    I got to give it to her

Baby It's a new age,
    You like my new craze
    Let's get together
    You got me saying

Aayooh
    Aayooh
    I need you right in front of me

As i finish the song i notice the crowd is more intrest in the girl dancing on the screen then me, but they are good to me and i get a big applause

Viewing 15 posts - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.