Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Covems
    Participant

No one's looking so I sneak up to the microphone… I tap it a couple of times…  “Is this thing on?”

“Know what's been missing?”  I ask… not waiting for a reply I answer myself.  “A good bad joke…. so here goes…”

“While having breakfast one morning, a middle aged woman says to her husband.  “You know, dear… I'm not satisfied with the size of my breasts any longer.”

“What brought that on?”  Her husband asks.

“I don't know”, she replies, “I just want a change… I would like to have my breasts enlarged.”

“Well.”  He says to her,  “You should rub them every day with some toilet paper.  That will make them bigger.”

“Really?”  She asks.  “That will work?”

“Sure.”  He says to her.  “You should try it.”

So, she decides to try it, and every day she rubs her breasts with some toilet paper.  This goes on for about 3 weeks.  Then, while looking in the mirror one morning she says to her husband.  “I don't think it's working.  I have been rubbing my breasts every day with toilet paper like you said, and it's been three weeks but I don't see any change.”

“I don't understand it.”  He says.  “It worked on your ass.”

HAR… HAR… HAR!

I got a million of them!

Okay… okay… I'll leave you with this question I ponder.  I was going to ask this in another place… but I don't want to be admonished again for being off topic in an off topic posting in an off topic section…

*Why is Bra singular, but Panties are plural?  Shouldn't it be the other way around?”

Thank you… I'll be here all week 

Lover
    Participant

Covems, you haven't been admonished (and please don't use such heavy words, I cannot write or understand them) just asked to post it in an own topic… and now to your question:
    The bra is holding one couple of wonderful toys… the pan ties the sausage when it's plugged in…

sexilicious
    Participant

*shakes head* covems covems covems i don't know where you get those jokes

jayc
    Participant

As Stone leads me over to the dentist chair I spot Covems at the bar with Ole Joe. ”Hold up honey, I need to take care of something, back in a minute “ I wink at her and go to the bar.

Stone carries on to the Dentists Chair by the Spanking table to get ready.

“Gentlemen” I greet Covems and Joe.  Covems slides the keys across the bar and I slip them in my jacket pocket.

“Have you been down there ?” Joe asks.

I nod and grin giving the thumbs up. “Its perfect, you and the boys have out done yourselves” I pat Covems  on the back in thanks & appreciation for his hard work.

“Does Miss Stone know what we have done down there?” Covems inquires with a cheeky smile,

“Not a clue,  other than I accepted the invitation to become a dungeon owner, which reminds me,  Joe, will you give this envelope to Tango when you see him?”  I answer him.
    Joe takes the acceptance paper and puts it behind the counter.

Cheers and wolf whistles erupt near the Dentist Chair.  The three of us crane our necks to see what the hell is  going on. We can see Stone has got the crowds attention.

Her back to the crowd she is  taking off her crimson braces in a slow dance. Turning around she sways as she begins to unbutton her white blouse.  Each button reveals a little bit more of her lovely body. The shirt just open enough to view her cute tummy and her fantastic cleavage. My eyes are transfixed on her gorgeous figure.

Stone slowly turns around and lets the blouse drop to the floor. Looking over her shoulder at the crowd she grabs a canister of whipped cream and shakes it seductively, doing her best Betty Boop Imitation .  She has slipped her bra off too.

She bends over and sprays some whipped cream onto her lovely breasts. The crowd cheers as she turns around to reveal her breasts covered in whipped squirty cream, her nipples peek out of the white fluffed cream.

Standing up I finish my beer, and tap on Covems shoulder. “Hey you hungry?’ I grin.
    After a long pause “Yeah I could eat” Covems says almost trance like. He hops off his bar stool and follows me to the Dentist Chair.

As we approach we can see Stone has sat in the chair and its completely reclined. She has placed a cherry on each nipple and a row of strawberries from her belly button to her neck. All covered in whipped cream. She makes a very delectable fruit table and Covems and I both salivate.

Stone smiles seductively at us and nods at Covems, “You know the rules boys,  mouths and tongues only… Agreed? “

I look at Covems & we both grin at each other, neither of us were going to pass on this opportunity.
    ” Agreed”  We both say in unison.

I bend down first, placing my hands behind my back and tease the cherry off her right nipple with my teeth. Covems watches my technique and  follows suit with her left nipple.

We both stand and toss the cherry in our mouths, squirty cream sticking to our lips which we slowly lick off … “mmm  delicious”

We grin at each other over her deliciously creamed breasts, then taking one breast each, we begin to lick and salivate and swallow.  It tastes devine and I feel Stone begin to thrust her lovely chest at us.

She was enjoying the attention of two men licking her chest , teasing and seductive, as much as we were.

My tongue works in unison with Covems , the perfect team.
    We lap at her fine orbs..  licking and scooping the cream, slowly revealing her magnificent tits. Soon they are cleared of cream, and her breasts and hardened nipples exposed, glistening in the mixture of cream and our saliva.

Neither Covems or I can resist, we lick far longer than is needed and suckle her nipples.
    Gently pulling on them as she writhes in pleasure at our expert tongues and lips.

I know from experience that Stones breasts & nipples are very sensitive and such attentions will turn her on. She is already reacting in the Dentists Chair, writhing and pushing her chest at us,  slowly circling those womanly hips.

Closing her eyes and breathing that little bit deeper. She bites on her lower lip as the sensations envelope her body to react
    I move down to take the first strawberry in the central line under her neck and at the top of her breasts, biting into the succulent fruit, to let the jjuice ooze down into the cream and onto her skin. I then stand to toss it back into my mouth and enjoy. I lick the remnants off my lips, only to find Stone watching my tongue in fascination.

I hold my eyes on her face , watching her, watch me. And tease my tongue on my lips more to tantalise her.

I then look over at Covems, who is standing a little transfixed at our open sexual play. I nod for him to take the next strawberry and set the sequence in our play of one alternate strawberry at a time…..

Covems
    Participant

After telling a really good, bad joke, I'm standing by the bar enjoying a well earned sarsparilla and talking to Joe.  “Well…” I'm telling him… “there are some companies that you really don't leave.”

JayC comes up to us and greets us and I slide his keys across the bar to him.  “All done.”  I tell him… “You're going to owe the dwarfs a couple of root beers for that one.  They did a marvelous job.”

Suddenly we hear some shouts and whistling going on, and it draws our attention to the Dentist Chair.

It's Miss Stone who's the center of everyone's attention, as she pulls her braces from her shoulders, then turns around and begins a tantalizing strip tease.  The music of David Rose's “The Stripper” starts to play in my head as, transfixed, I watch Miss Stone slowly… oh… every so slowly unbutton her blouse.  Each button that is undone causes more and more of her cleavage to come into view.

I still hear “The Stripper” playing in my head and her blouse is completely open, exposing her bra to everyone.  She turns seductively slowly, her head turns to look at JayC while her back it to us.  I can feel my eyes starting to glaze over… the music still playing in my head.  She pushes a hip out to her left… I swear it would have knocked someone's hat off…. then she juts it to the right.  Unknown to her that each bump and grind is perfectly timed to the music in my head.  Her blouse slides from her shoulders, down her arms, then almost flutters to the floor.

Still transfixed by Miss Stone's sexy demeanor, her seductive smile, I watch as her hand slowly snakes it way up her back and undoes the strap on the back of her brassiere.  “Oh my God.”  Goes through my mind, “she's going to take that off, too.”  The hooks are undone and her back is completely nude.  She looks over a shoulder at JayC and winks.

I know I was in a daze, because I have no clue where the can of whipped cream came from.  Miss Stone holds it out and shakes it, slowly at first.  I can  imagine that same stroke on a body part, and I think my mouth opens.

Miss Stone turns away from us and bends… “Mmmmmm”, is the thought that comes to mind.  “She's going to make herself a dessert for JayC.”  Miss Stone turns completely around, revealing that her breasts are coated with the whipped cream, those beautiful nipples of hers poking ever so deliciously through the cream.

I picture myself burying my face between those lovely breasts of hers and licking as much whipped cream as I can.  I can see myself everywhere on Miss Stone, tops of her breasts… along the sides… underneath… licking… swirling my tongue… sucking with my lips….

I am roused back to reality as JayC slaps me on my back.  “Hungry?”  He askes me.  I watch Miss Stone as she lounges back into the Dentist Chair and begins to decorate that beautiful body with strawberries and applies more whipped cream to herself.  Then in a bit of whimsy, she places a cherry on each nipple.

Trying not to blurt out all the lusty thoughts going through my brain, I pause for a moment… then in a sort of squeek a “yes” comes out.  I clear my throat and then say, “Yeah, I could eat.”  Then I think, “I could eat every inch of her.”

Still in a bit of a daze, I congratulate myself on my good fortune, and I follow JayC to the Dentist Chair and the delectable dish that is Miss Stone.  JayC gets on one side of the chair and I get on the other. 

I'm just about to grab handfulls of strawberries when Miss Stone nods at me and in a very seductive tone says, “You know the rules boys,  mouths and tongues only… Agreed? “

“Dammit”  I think then agree to the conditions.  I stuff my hands in the front pockets of my jeans.

I watch as JayC puts his hands behind his back, leans in and pulls the cherry off of Miss Stone's nipple and suck it into his mouth.  I want to dive right in.  I want to take as much of that breast into my mouth as I can… to capture as much whipped cream in one lick as I can.  Instead… I follow JayC's technique and tease the cherry into my mouth, and eat it.

JayC and I grin at each other then we return to Miss Stone's whipped cream covered breasts.  I try to devour her… to get as much contact with her flesh as I can.  Nibbling… sucking… licking as much whipped cream off of her that I can manage.  I know my face is being covered with it… and I don't care.  All I can think about… all my concentrations are that I am putting my mouth on Miss Stone's body.  I can feel the warmth of her flesh beneath the coolness of the whipped cream, and my whole being at this moment is filled with pure selfishness.  My concern is to get as much contact with that body as I can, before it is taken away.

Miss Stone's chest heaves from the effect two sets of lips… two licking tongues… two hot breaths on her breasts.  I bump heads with JayC a couple of times, but neither one of us seem to care as we lick and suck Miss Stone's body clean of the whipped cream.

Watching JayC take the strawberry from Miss Stone's neck, he bites it which causes the juice to run onto the skin of her neck.  I want to lick that.  I want to put my lips on that juice and suck.  JayC looks at me, winks and nods at the next strawberry.

Not saying a word, I look at the strawberry then back to JayC.  He nods at it again.  Taking the hint, I look Miss Stone in the eyes.  I can feel myself become aroused even more than I already am.  Her eyes have a lust in them… a fire buring inside them.  I want to kiss her… I want to put my lips fully on hers and kiss her deep… and passionately.

Instead, I put my chin on top of the next strawberry and I push, pressing it into her warm flesh.  Pulling my head up I look at the smashed strawberry, the juices from it forming little trails on Miss Stones skin.  In one motion I lean back in and suck the strawberry into my mouth, leaving the trails of juice on her.  Then I press my lips onto hers and with my tongue push the smashed strawberry between her lips, her mouth opens to accept it.

I straighten up and watch as I figure that JayC is going to take the next strawberry….

Anyone interested in David Rose's “The Stripper” can listen to it here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YdMaZRVUU8http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YdMaZRVUU8

Stone
    Participant

I sashay over the The Dentists Chair and take my time looking at the fruit and food displayed  for customers to try out on a nearby table. There’s an array of things including, strawberries, cherries, chocolate paste, honey, bananas,  gooey chocolate cream egggs & lots and lots of squirty fluffy cream… all very delicious.

I smile wickedly as naughty thoughts begin to form. I glance over at Jayc.  He’s in deep conversation with Old Joe & Covems.  I pick up and taste a succulent strawberry….

Zahrasexystrawberry.jpg

The spanking table is busy as couples enjoy the naughty  but pleasurable paddles & palms  of their partners on their bare bottoms. Their moans and groans quite erotic.

I begin to sway slowly , dancing to imaginary music by the  Dentist’s Chair and food table and start to strip my top half.
    Some on lookers watching the Spanking Table begin to watch me as I catch their attention and intrigue.

First my jacket, which I kick under the Dentist’s Chair, then, as I feel more eyes watching me, I egggxaggerate my performance and in very burlesque  movements lower my braces,  bumping my hips out to the side, pursing my lips provocatively and tease all those eyes that watch fascinated.

I start to close my eyes and  undo my blouse, one sexy little button at a time, till my bra is revealed. Then I turn , tease  the crowd beginning to take an interest  and show my slender spine as I remove the shirt and unhook my bra. I catch Jayc's eyes across the room as I look over my shoulder. I lick my lips seductively and see he is watching and enjoying the show.

The shirt and bra go under the Dentist’s chair too.  I am topless and free.  It’s quite egggxhilarating . My back is still turned to the crowd , they can’t see the fullness of my breasts, not yet, just little glimpses of the sides.

I take the squirty cream and decorate and cover them . The cool cream and sexy sensation immediately causing my nipples to harden and peak.  I turn to cheers and whistles.
    With my new fluffy bra  in place I take a bowl of strawberries and see Jayc & Covems walking my way.  I smile at the two handsome men.. glad that my little performance had peaked their interest. Seems Jayc has invited our friend.

I lower the Dentist’s  Chair flat and I lie on it.  I use more squirty cream and strawberries, strategically  placing them on my body, from my neck to my waist band,  and a cherry on each nipple.  My body is soon a living, breathing,  fruit table.  A dessert  for the men approaching to lick and taste.

I reach over and place the cream and bowl back onto the table and Jayc and Covems stand each side of me.  Their eyes devour my body presented to them with a naughty carnal gleam.

My body reacts with a gushing wetness hitting between my legggs.  I tingle in anticipation and in a seductive, husky tone say to them,
    “”You know the rules boys, …. mouths and tongues only… Agreed? “

They grin like rewarded school boys and say at the same time “ Agreed”

I shut my eyes, already turned on  by the images of their lusty tongues and wait in anticipation.

Jayc goes first, then Covems each selecting the cherry on my nipples and brush their lips on me as they take the prize and see my jutting nub.  My body is alive with a need that surprises me.

And then they are lapping and licking my aching breasts. I groan and writhe as their tongues brush over my skin. I grip the sides of the Dentist’s chair. The two men suckle me at the same time, filling their mouths with a titty each, massaging me with their  head movements. My God, its egggxquisite!

I feel  the pleasure take over my body and I throb & pulsate & my hips seem to girrate a little on their own. Jayc knows egggxactly what I like … and so does Covems.. those lips, tongues, grazing teeth, nuzzling noses and brushing whiskers …

The line of the strawberries placed from my neck to my  waist line,  caressing me a little as the strawberries wobble with my movements and that of the men, smothering the cream on me and their own faces.

I feel the tease of succulent strawberry juice trailing on my skin and then  Covems  gives me a strawberry kiss. The  fruit pushed into my mouth causes me to salivate as he kisses me , his tongue dances with mine as I respond. 

Then Jayc is working on a strawberry in my cleavage.  The sensations are amazing and the temperature  rises ….

hentaiboy69
    Participant

…….

“one………two………..three……. four…..five.” i stop and Jane take a deep breath, then……  

“six……..seven………eight………nine………ten”

when i finally stop, i can see tears on her cheeks and her pretty bum turned all red, it burns…..oh gosh, what i have done to her! i lay my hand on her burned skin, massaging it gently, trying to give  her some refreshment, but i was wrong…..feeling her skin burning under my hands give me a strong lascivious feeling, uncontrollable, who runs from my hands to my brain. And when it happen, i know i can do some crazy things….

Instinctively, i smack hard my hand on her butt cheek, so hard that Jane scream loud for the pain

“HB! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?”

She yell to me, turning to face me and giving me a full view of the tears falling down her cheeks and an evil sight in her eyes pointed on me. All i can do when she stare at me like this is smirk at her, without any other expression on my face….no guilt, no  excuse….just a strange light in my eyes….

“i had give you what you ask me, Jane……nothing more….”

I say her before moving close to her and licking the tears from her cheek and pushing her backward, till she sit on the spinning table border. I push my self between her thighs, fondle her left arm, sliding from her knee up to her waist and i kiss her….deeply, pulling my tongue between her surprised and barely closed lips

jayc
    Participant

Staring transfixed as Covems feeds Stone the smashed berry, I snap out of it realizing its my turn. Choosing the next strawberry nestled between her cleavage  I bite it and let the red juice dribble on her now exposed erect nipples. Moving right below her lovely breasts I spot a nice squirt of the whipped cream and drop the berry.

Using only my tongue I roll the strawberry through the cream and up the side of her breast leaving a delicious trail of berry juice  and whipped cream, Stone sighs in delight and heaves up her chest. With some effort I manage to roll the berry down her breast and up her neck. I notice Stone gripping the  arm rests trying to obey the rules she herself had set for us.

Biting the strawberry again I slide it up her neck then tease her lips. Stone opens her mouth and bites the strawberry, her eyes closed in delight as she savors and chews. as we both swallow the berry bits I kiss her deeply. Breaking the hot snog I clean up after myself, my tongue taking the same trip back  licking up the cream and berry juice, lingering maybe a bit too long on her erect nipples.

Stone squirms a little enjoying the attention and sensations  as my tongue returns to the trail I have made licking her clean. I slowly move away licking my lips. Glancing at Covems  with a wicked smile I mouth the words………..”your turn”

Covems
    Participant

I make a move for another strawberry, but back off when I see JayC moving in for one.  “Mustn't be greedy,”  I think, “there's plenty of strawberries.”

I watch as JayC bites the strawberry and the juice creates a trail on Miss Stone's body.  “One thing about strawberry juice,”  I think as I watch, “not only does it taste sweet, but it has a tendency to stain.”

JayC rolls the strawberry around through the cream.  “But with some effort,”  I continue my thought, “it can be licked clean.”  That thought causes a memory bubble to pop.

Miss Stone's chest heaves as her back arches off the chair.  The erotic sensations of the strawberry fest has caused her breathing to become raspy.

JayC mouths the words “your turn” to me, and I eye my target.  A strawberry sitting on the lower part of Miss Stone's sternum, just below her breasts.  I purposly slide my cheek against her breast as I lean in to get the strawberry.  Sucking it with my lips, I move it, trying to get it onto Miss Stone's breast.

Gravity is not my friend as the strawberry rolls off her and lands on the chair next to her side.  I slide my tongue along Miss Stone's breast, and around her nipple.  Kissing slightly when I get to the side of her breast.  Showing remarkable restraint, I manage to keep my hands in my pockets.

I bury my face into her side, tring to get the strawberry back into my mouth.  My tongue moves the berry lower in the chair, rolling it along Miss Stone's bare side.  She starts to squirm a bit as my motions are now beginning to tickle her.  I want to grab her waist…. I want to feel her body in my hands.

Finally I get the strawberry to roll up her waist, and pushing my face in tightly against her skin, I manage to capture the strawberry between my lips.  I move the berry up to Miss Stone's tummy, and press the strawberry into her skin.  I can feel it squishing slightly and I know there's strawberry juice on my chin and on her.

I grasp the strawberry with my teeth and move it up her stomach… between her breasts… across her chest… up to her neck… to her chin.  I know I'm leaving bits of berry along her and I'm aware of a smear of juice that has formed from her tummy to her chin.  Her body arches and moves from the sensations.  I picture in my mind, my fingers running through that trail of juice that I have left… moving lower on her body… heading for paradise.

I move the strawberry to her lips… Miss Stone's mouth opens slightly, waiting for the strawberry to be placed there.  I look at her eyes, they're closed, her breathing is in short, excited gasps.  Placing the berry against her lips, I bite it in two, keeping half in my mouth.  I stand and chew the strawberry half and watch as Miss Stone slowly sucks in her half.  I want to scream out as I watch her lips moving the berry, taking it into her mouth and the tip of her tongue sensuously licks her lips.

Now I watch as JayC bends to take another strawberry….

Stone
    Participant

To  have the full attention of these two handsome men on my upper body is quite empowering. I feel their eyes on me and their brains ticking on how to titillate and tantalise me more.  Little do they know, my libido is already on the high end of the turned on scale.  I groan and grind a little in the chair, impatient for their lips to greet my skin again.

My breasts are swollen and aching with the need of their tongue, their sucking lips and teasing kisses.

The sticky berry juice and cream  teases my skin , burning into my brain of the want for their tongues to trail along lapping and sucking me clean.

Covems tender ,teasing kiss and the strawberry juice trickling onto my tongue , the taste of the crushed berry, the tickle of some of the juice on a slow meander from the edges of my mouth is very very sensuous …

I groan as he pulls away and feel Jayc nuzzling in between my breasts.  I want to crush his head between them , feel his whiskers on my skin.  Knead my breasts and gently pinch my nipples.

I want Covems  on me too , feeling his strong hands  groping my tits as Jayc sucks them.  My thoughts are naughty, erotic and feverish.

I groan and writhe more in the Dentist’s Chair lost in the pleasure  the two men are creating.

Jayc bites a strawberry and drags it slowly on my skin, scooping up the cream , teasing my breast as he trails up and around and down again. The sensation is amazing and I thrust my chest at him, wanting so much more.

Covems watches and sees my nipples are hard. They feel fit to burst.

Jayc  eventually  reaches my mouth , open and ready for him. He feeds me the succulent fruit and I taste and crush it. I enjoy the erotic feed. He snogs me slowly.  My desire builds as his tongue pushes into my mouth  and the responsive feminine heat flushes to  my core, seeping and dampening my panties and trousers. 

He breaks & ends the kiss and  returns to the path he had used. He cleans & laps up the cream and juice he had caused.  Until at last, he suckles my nipples again.  I feel him suck me and then fill his mouth with as much titty as he can.  I push into him, I love it, love him on me. I want Covems on me too.

I want their hands all over me.

Jayc finishes his turn licking his lips and I feel  Covems move in for a strawberry just below my breast. He purposely caresses the underside with his cheek and I groan again.  These men are Masters at teasing a woman .

I am so hot & wet  in between my legs now , I’m sure the men must realise I am a female in heat for them. A wild,  primitive , animalistic heat for alpha male mates. I moan my need,  barely whispering “ More, I want more”    A very ready, writhing, compliant female , moaning and grinding at their succeeding  male sexual courtship.  My own need and greed  sinking any reasoned thought.

Covems targeted strawberry rolls down onto the chair but no matter, he sucks my breasts too, playing the nipple to perfection before moving down, nuzzling me as he hunts that errant strawberry.  I try and push into him, wanting him to suckle me more, to knead and fondle me.. I want … more.

His nuzzling into my side to grip the berry in his teeth, tickles slightly but his endeavours are rewarded. He grips the fruit in his teeth and bites it , so it oozes a juice trail, from my tummy , up between my breasts & over my chin.  He brushes it against my skin and eventually reaches my lips, biting it in two.

He eats his half as he watches me slowly open my mouth and balance the strawberry on my tongue, then crushing it, letting the juices dribble before slowly and provocatively licking my lips clean…..

jayc
    Participant

With Stone’s upper body licked clean and all the strawberries eaten, its time for the second course. “we have to get her shoes and pants off” I  say into Covems ear.

Each of us pull a shoe lace with out teeth. Thank god she doesn’t double knot. Her monkey boots untied Stone kicks off one than the other. Her white socks are easy with no hands as we simply use our teeth to pull them off.

Now for her  black tight ski pants……..we size up the task, with no buttons and an elastic waist band this may be prove to be difficult. “lets each try a leg” Covems suggests and we kneel.

Pulling the little foot strap free we tug on her pant legs like little bull dogs, and I cant help but laugh as the image of the Coppertone dog enters my mind. This is clearly not going to work, even with Stone lifting her ass into the air. The crowd cheers and laughs as we try and try.

“We need another plan, lets rethink this” I say getting to my feet. Covems and myself step back and throw some ideas around. A plan comes to me and I run it by Covems  who nods and says “worth a try”

I make a dash to the office and return with a large remote control and push a few buttons. A few moments later J2D2 appears from the pool room. The pleasure Bot sizes up the situation, and begins to pull down Stone’s pants for us, a shrill whistle and Joe yelling “foul!” startles me and I hit pause.

Covems  argues our case with Joe  and explains our interpretation of the rules………clearly a grey area that can be exploited. Joe turns to the crowd for their opinion. The response is an overwhelming yes in our favor. “after further review the play will continue” is Joe’s ruling. Much to Stone’s relief as she is growing impatient with the delay.

With her pants removed J2D2 moves away and goes into stand by mode. Stone looks very tasty wearing only a lacey black panty with tied bows on each hip. With a quick tug the bows untie and Covems  pulls his head back to show the crowd the panties in his mouth, arms  raised in victory.

We look at the food table and decide we have a taste for chocolate cake frosting. Picking up the large bowl I show our self appointed official the spatula before I start. Joe smiles and nods and I get to work. Loading up the spatula I coat Stone’s Lovely toned thighs and calves careful not to touch her with my hands which is very tempting indeed. I finish off with a generous amount of frosting on each toe and the soles of her feet.

Stone fidgets in delight as I spread out the rich sweet frosting. Her legs slightly open giving us a nice view of her now very wet female charms. Setting the bowl down I spot a tub of vanilla ice-cream, tilting the chair all the way back so her legs are up I place Two scoops on her pussy. Stone lets out a gasp at the icy sensation. Grinning at Stone and Covems  “ready for some Stone cake and ice cream?” Covems licks his lips and nods. “best hurry fellas, your ice cream is melting and so am I” stone replies with a wicked smile.

We each pick a leg and starting with her toes we begin to lick up the sweet frosting. I start with the sole and arch of her foot my tongue slowly licking up and down. Her toes next  sucking and licking them clean. Stone being very ticklish jerks and writhes in delight.

From the corner of my eye I can see Covems doing the same but he seems to be moving a bit faster than me. A race to the ice cream has begun, so much for teamwork I muse and begin to lick faster. A quick glance at Stone, her eyes closed licking her lips gripping the armrests tells me she is enjoying this.

Covems is first to finish Stone’s foot and gets started on her calf. His tongue moving up and down her calf in broad strokes as if he is mowing a lawn, I follow suit and get going on my side.

The crowd picks up the vibe that a race is ensuing and cheers us on. As I speed up I am getting more frosting on my shirt and face and hair then in my mouth as the feeding frenzy gets wilder and wilder.

Were neck and neck as we get to Stone’s sweet thighs. quick thought  flashes of  Willie Wonka  run through my lusty sugar addled state of mind as we race for the prize, the ice cream now melting and running down her undercarriage and pooling up on the seat.

With long licks we clean off Stone like were snow plowing a parking lot. Hitting the sugar wall our pace slows as we clean up all remaining frosting, only our lust and the crowd cheering is keeping us going.

Covems wins by a second and gets the better spot between Stones legs, I stand and lean over Stone to lick from the top. Covems gets started, a man on a mission, eagerly licking up the melted ice cream covering her labia and sweet underside first. Stone being reclined, my scoop has begun melting and is running down her just licked clean belly! I quickly lick up the sweet sticky run off. Stone is moaning in delight and moving her hips back and forth, placing a leg on Covems shoulder she reclines even more, disturbing what is left of my scoop which slides down her belly stopped in the nick of time by my tongue.

Aroused as she is Stone cant help but laugh at my predicament. The scoop is melting fast from the heat emanating from Stone’s  cute tummy. The more I lick the faster it melts. I bite into the last glob and bring it to Stone’s lips, we share it in a lusty snog. She tries to speak but covems tongue is making conversation difficult.

Between gasps and sweet contented sighs she whispers “ I want you…..I Want both of you…….lets go the office”
    “I have a better idea”  I whisper back

I look up and can only see the top of Covems head, I am quite sure the ice cream is gone and he is enjoying the clean up as much as Stone is.

Calling his name a few times I finally get his attention, he looks up.
    I give him a smile and say “to the Bat Cave”

We both stand and face the crowd and bow to a roar of cheers and flashes from cell phones. Our face a sticky mess but with big smiles for a job well done. And the night is young.

Stone slides the chair back up and gives the crowd a wave and her legendary  sexy smile. I pause for a moment to take her in. and like always my heart skips a beat at the sight of her.

As I gather up Stones cloths, Covems unlocks the wheels on the Dentist Chair. As Covems pushes stone to the pool room I make a stop at the bar and grab a bucket and toss in some bottled waters and a few sarsaparillas and a bottle of champagne. Opening the sliding panel we stroll down the ramp into the Icehouse.

Our voices echo in the large cavernous building
    “I love the acoustics down here” I begin to whistle the old Archies song “Sugar “

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MiQzAo6Cp8

Covems
    Participant

The sensations of the recent activities has me in a state of utter excitement.  Being allowed to taste Miss Stone's warm flesh with my tongue and lips is beyond my wildest fantasies.  Long have I wanted just a taste, a passionate kiss from her sweet lips, and in these moments it has been allowed to happen.

I know though that this is only temporary, that in a lust filled bit of time the passion wins out over reality.  But I know the reality is that when this is finished, whatever course the events take, I will still be on the outside looking in.

“Oh what the hell!”  I think.  “Have at it lad!”

JayC remarks that we should continue Miss Stone's stripping, but we are not allowed to use our hands.  “We need to get her shoes and pants off.”  He says, and we untie her laces with our teeth.  “The pants will be more difficult.”  JayC says.

“Hell, JayC,” I reply, “I could chew a hole right through the crotch, and I promise I won't draw blood.  Maybe something else, but it won't be blood.”

JayC laughs and comes up with an idea of using J2D2.  Joe behind the bar raises a concern that we're somehow in violation of the rules.  “Whoa” I say… “she said that WE couldn't use our hands… there was nothing there that said that we could not enlist some help.  And… the help we got isn't human…. though he's damn close to it.”

Soon, the pants of the lovely, freshly body licked Miss Stone are lying in a heap on the floor.  I notice that her panties are wet.  “The prize is behind there.”  I think.

JayC and I untie the bows and I scoop Miss Stone's moist panties into my mouth and show the crowd, before I turn and taking the panties with my hand, I stuff them into my pocket.  “A souvenir of the event.”

Chocolate icing is then applied to Miss Stone's feet and legs.  As she spreads her legs open to accomodate the spatula application, it's all I can do to hold myself back from diving between her legs and licking like a madman.  Remarkable self restraint as I watch as JayC then puts two scoops of ice cream onto her body.

Miss Stone sweet cake and ice cream.  We begin to lick our way to paradise.  I can see where this is headed… who is going to be first to her charms.  I move faster, not concerned that I'm not licking up all the icing.  I have another, sweeter prize in mind.  Trying not to look too eager, I smear my face through the icing and I know it's everywhere on my face… but I don't care.

JayC and I bump heads as we both get to Miss Stone's thighs.  I just kind of ram my way in.  I've been kicked in the head by an ornery mule, a little head bump is nothing.  I bump my way past JayC and get to the ultimate prize.  Miss Stone's sweet, hot, wet pussy.

I lick through the ice cream, not caring that I'm not getting it all.  Using the tip of my tongue I lick, flick and lap my way up and down her labia, I feel her thighs tighten, and the noise from the crowd is muffled as Miss Stone's thighs press against my ears.  I continue to lick and probe.  Finding the magic button, I press it with my tongue, stabbing at it flicking across it.

Miss Stones hips are moving and I take great pleasure from her undulations, knowing that I am having an effect on her.

I can hear Miss Stone's muffled voice say something, but I don't stop.  I want to enjoy this for as long as I can.  Finally JayC gets my attention and I look up.  He looks like the Joker, with chocolate icing smeared along his mouth, and I can only imagine what I must look like.

We start to wheel the chair with Miss Stone in it through the bar room, to the pool table room.  The door of the Ice House entrance swings open and JayC pushes the chair through,whistling.  I stop.

“I'm not going in there.”  I say.  “It's another trap.  I know it is.  The last times I went through that door it's been a trap.  Eva is waiting in a room there.”

I look around and my suspicion is heightened.  “Where are the dwarfs?”  I blurt out.  “There in there somewhere… just waiting to pounce.  I'm not going in there.”

Covems
    Participant

Standing in the doorway as JayC wheels Miss Stone down the corridor in the dentist's chair.  I have chocolate icing all over my face, strawberry juice on my chin and an erection in my pants.

“Come on Cove,”  JayC says over his shoulder.

“It's a trap.”  I say.  “Something's been set up.”

“What's the matter?” Miss Stone says.  “Chicken?”

“Nothing has been set up,” JayC says, so come have some fun.”

“Awwwww, what the hell….”  I say and trot to the chair and start pushing it faster.

I look at JayC, “How fast do you think this thing will go?”

“Let's find out.”  He says and we begin to push it faster down the hall.

The naked Miss Stone is starting to get a death grip on the arms of the chair as our speed increases.  Those lovely breasts of hers bouncing along with each bump.  We have a little trouble negotiating a turn and almost crash into a wall, but manage to keep it going.

“It's just up ahead.”  JayC says as Miss Stone has gone silent. 

“Think of it as a Disney ride, Miss Stone.”  I say to her… “but it's going to take an xxx ticket for this one.”

We bring the chair to a halt in front of the big door that marks JayC's newly refurbished dungeon.

“If it's a trap,”  I think, “I don't care.  I think I'm going to enjoy this.”

The door swings open and we push the chair in….

tangoracer
    Participant

AS OLD JOE

Welcome to the Achat Bar & Grill the first drink is on the house 

Its open mike night feel free to take to the mike and throw a song out there

Stone
    Participant

The men double suckling and massaging my breasts is egggxquisite.   They know egggxactly how to use their mouths and heads to best effect to turn me on.
    My body is on fire as they eat the succulent fruits,  sexily dribbling it’s juices on my skin, licking in a mixture of light and heavy tongue careses & kisses. They lap and tease and ease the cream and juice into their mouths for a scrumptious dessert. They trace incredible trails along my tummy, my belly button, my ribcage, the underside of my breasts,  my aching tities and straining nipples, my collarbone, neck, chin and waiting mouth, before repeating the whole processes  again.

I lose myself in their sensuous eating,  allowing the sexual arousal to slowly build, as is,  the men’s sole intention.  And it is working to full effect.  I groan and squirm in the Dentist’s chair, shutting my eyes to enjoy the pleasure of the naughty  & erotic situation. 

The crowd sense my sexual egggxcitement and become fascinated  at the public play in front of them. They watch,  and enjoy the spectacle, maybe even picking up a few tips to try on their own ladies. And their  eyes devour the sight of my sensualised body as it is revealed inch by inch by Jayc & Covems  trained egggxpert  tongues.

Soon my sticky breasts and torso is bared to the crowd & I see flashes of light behind my closed eye lids as some take advantage,   taking photographs for their private albums. 

Usually I am not so public in my sexual fun but  surprisingly,  the egggxhibitionist  & naughtiness of the Dentist’s chair is suddenly very agreeable  and  quite thrilling.  My body is overheated and I want more.

Jayc  knows my body so well and he wants more  too.  I feel him and Covems begin to pull  on the laces of my monkey boots with their teeth , loosening them enough so I can kick them off with my building impatience.   My lower body is ignited with need, aching, with a wet heat that has seeped into the gusset  of my skimpy panties and Ski pants.

They grip the toes of my white socks and pull, removing them with a surprising ease and dropping them to the floor.

They manage to remove the stirrups of my  ski pants from each foot and I feel them tug on my trousers to pull them off . I left my hips to help but it’s no use..  They pause to contemplate the rules and problem of the removal. I moan in anticipation, I want them off…. now… I want their tongues on me now!!!

Then, my ingenious  Jayc finds a perfect solution.   J2D2 is bought in and slowly removes the troublesome trousers.

But , annoyingly, Old Joe intervenes and questions  the authenticity of such help. I groan & glare at him.  Old Joe is so going to get one of my Bloody Mary Hot Specials!!

Covems comes to the rescue and successfully argues our case, with the backing of the impatient audience.  Old Joe, realises when he is beat, grins cheekily and gives the go ahead for J2D2 to continue undressing me.  He wants to see my nubile body as much as the others! The Lovable Old Devil was just building the tension!!!

J2D2  egggxpertly and teasingly removes my trousers, pulling them down to caress and titilate, just as he is programmed to do.  Once off, he steps back into standby mode, still with my trousers folded over his arm.

I am now naked in the chair egggxcept for my black little panties, tied at the hip in neat little bows . And yet in my frenzied state, I am still overdressed.

To my utter relief & joy, Covems & Jayc feel the same.  They move their heads, teeth targeting the bows and quickly pull the bows loose. Covems teeth remain clamped on the lacy material , as Jayc moves off, to watch as my pussy is revealed in all its wet, throbbing & trimmed glory.

Covems pulls and the lacy panties caress my skin as he pulls them free.  It feels so sexy and I gush with my feminine appreciation,  coating my intimate lips with a glistening, egggxcited glaze. 

I feel several pairs of eyes staring at the sight between my legggs, it is thrilling,  and my hot liquid release intensifies, seeping on to my inner thighs.

My black pubic landing strip contrasts with the moist swollen pink lips, throbbing with a want and need especially as I see my panties hanging from Covems mouth. He raises his hands in triumph at the crowd and my excitement rockets again.

He puts them in his pocket, saying they are his souvenir of the occasion and a little bubble of pride flares that he should covet them so. I smile at him and hope that’s not the only souvenir and memory he will have of this occasion.  He is such a fine looking man  and any woman would be glad of his special male attentions.  I take him in, his muscular toned body, broad chest, magnificent shoulders, trim waist…  he is a very handsome man & a fine specimen for a mate, that’s for sure.

My eyes turn to Jayc and he takes my breath away as always.  That familiar fine body and amazing tongue never ceases to make my heart race too.  His handsome face has a naughty gleam in his eye as I see him grin holding up the chocolate frosting.  Oh my, I am in for a real treat now!

Jayc smothers me in chocolate icing, my feet, my legggs and using the same spatula he teases and frosts me right up to, and on my pussy. I writhe in pleasure and then jolt a little as he cheekily reclines the seat & places , 2 dollops of  ice cream right slam bang on my feminine charms.  It begins to melt immediately and creamy rivulets begin to meander  down onto my tummy and also into my crevices and pool on the seat underneath.

The ice cools and numbs the area, its strangely pleasant.  I moan as Jayc mentions Stone Cake & Ice cream and I murmur about it melting.

Then the boys , start their licking, sucking and kissing, starting at my toes and working up, each taking a leggg. Their eating frenzy is a race to my feminine goal. Their urgency and competitive streak to win egggxcites me more and I moan and grind into the chair.  Their lightening tongues & lips on my skin, teases, tickles and tantalises.  And my pussy aches and throbs for a winner. I open my legggs more to show the pleasure they are causing, ice cream, chocolate goo and feminine juices intermingling.

Covems reaches the winning post and dives between my legggs.  I groan in delight as he eats the sugary dessert and reaches my sensitive lips. He licks, and nibbles and burrows.  My pussy  and me are in heaven at his very egggxperienced  skill. I close my legggs a little and feel his whiskers & hair on my inner thighs. And loose myself in the egggstacy.

Jayc takes the top eating the melting ice cream, teasing my pubic landing strip and clitoris hood and scooping up the ice cream sliding down my lower tummy and then back to tender pubic kisses.  The men work as a wonderous  team, one below, one on top.  Two tongues taking me to Utopia.

Jayc takes a scoop of icecream and brings it to my mouth, where we snog and eat. Covems still works his burrowing magic.

“ I want….. both …of you”  I whisper in gasps and Jayc suggests his dungeon, eventually getting Covems attention and inviting him to join us.  Covems  rises from in between my legggs and seems hesitant but I smile and beggg…  “ Please…”

Covems takes charge of the chair and Jayc gathers my clothes.. they wave to the crowd as it becomes evident , we want our privacy now.  Jayc stops by the bar to pick up champagne & water.

Covems stops with me and the chair to wait for him, right by Jcm0824.  I see him looking at my naked, fruit and chocolate and ice cream stained body and I giggle at him, “ Welcome to the AB&G, It’s always good to see a new face here”  Jcm smiles staring at my breasts & pussy. “  I’m Stone, the barmaid here, Jayc  over there is my spouse and the Manager here and,  Covems is also management-  our handyman & maintenance guy”.

Covems & Jayc grin at him.  Jcm nods to them. “ “Don’t forget to get your free drink on the house off Old Joe now,  it’s a tradition for all new comers to the bar”   Covems starts to wheel me away,  “  Have fun … I’m kind of busy right now “ I chuckle at Jcm,
    He chuckles back,  “ I can see that “  as he waves me off.

We head for the dungeon and as soon as we are out of sight of the crowd, Covems and Jayc  bolt like the wind.  Giggling in the chair as we whiz down the corridors, my tummy doing somersaults  at the near misses and tilts nearly dislodging me.
    My breasts wobble by the chair vibrations on the uneven floor and the sudden twists and turns.  My legggs open to counter balance the tipping.  All my naked feminine charms on show to the two fully clothed men!!

Our eagerness to continue and progress the play started in the bar makes us wild and a little careless.   The urgency,  to reach our destination paramount in all our thoughts.

And then before I know it, we are there in front of the door , right  opposite Brandy’s Chamber & Bear’s Dungeon.

The plaque on the door is brass and shiny with Jay’c name on.  The old wooden door looks freshly stained , the black hinges and door handle freshly painted.
    Certainly an improvement from when I last saw it.  Jayc takes his key & unlocks the door ……………..

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.