Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

I look at James Dean. “Let's go to office and watch the videos of Brandy and HB. Then the audience will be told who has won.”

Lover
    Participant

After watching the videos and having a long discussion we decided – we need one more ride of both! HB and Brandy, you have to drink a beer first – fast and without a break, then you go and ride the bull.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

“So sorry, Brandy……dunno what happend but my legs looks heavy and unstable….” i say “it was an accident….”

Brandy's nice words and smile had relief me a little, but i feel uncomfortable watching her in the eye…..plus, the sensation of her soft breast still in my right hand. Suddenly, i feel the soft touch of her lips on my cheek, it was  unexpected and she had surprise me…..probably, now my face is totally red!

I'd like to thanks her for the help and for her kindness, when a couple of girl interrupt us and push away Brandy who is immediately captured by JD, with which drifts to the dance floor. I'll try to say some words to Brandy, but the girls a noisy and cover my voice……they laugh, cheer me, as if they already knew that i was the winner.

“Please, girls, stop it…..thanks for cheering me, but i'm not sure if i had win or not….” i say, trying to calm them a little “Brandy was good, a lot, and probably our timing is really closed!”
    But they don't listen at me…… “ok, what about a drink, ladies!?” at those words, they smile and we all move to the counter and i have just the time to see Lover leaving for the office. Probably, he have some doubt about our performance and need to take a closed look again at them…..

At the counter, the girls order the house beer and i order a blended coffee with Bayles, when i see a familiar face entering the bar. I wave my hand to him and invite him to join me for a drink.
    “Hey, Medjai, where have you been all this time!? you had miss lot of the fun!”
    We make a toast, the girls join us…..the night is long and more fun have to come, couse the Achat Bar & Grill never sleep!

While i'm talking to him, i have the strange feeling to had forget about something….but what is it!? mmmhh….i was trying to figured it out when i heard Lover calling me and Brandy for a new round……
    “Is he kidding!?” i think, looking at that damn bull.

Brandybee
    Participant

As,  JD finishes the dance, he kisses my hand in a flourish…

and then notices Lover wants to talk to him. He excuses himself and I look over to the pool room …  the temptation just too great not to look.  I walk over and open the door pensively …

“OMG,”  I shut the door, quickly,  there on the wall,  displayed as a trophy … is Bear … still trussed up.. pants down his ankles, and … well a girl has to look… be a crime not too…. well..  shaved and circumcised..  😮  I take out my camera .. again.. 

He looks up and mutters something about come uppance  but I can’t help but smirk.

Especially as I spot  a black marker pen, carelessly  tossed on top of one of the cupboards…  smiling wickedly.. thinking, I’ll polish my halo tomorrow to make up for it …. 

About half an hour later, I leave the room, licking my lips and wiping the corners  with my finger and thumb…   

I make my way to the Bull pit, only to find Lover & JD  have decided for round two, in mine and Hentai’s  little contest but this time … we have to polish off a Yard of Ale in one go and then go ride..

I look at the  3 foot long glass with a bulbous end, filled to the  brim with fine German Ale and then at the grinning Umpires.

Hentai looks at me…  and I smile at her shrugging my shoulders ….  “ in for a penny, in for a pound”

I take the  glass in two hands, place my lips to the edge and begin to tip up, swallowing as the fizzy liquid hits the back of my throat and the crowd begins to cheer and count … 1 …2 …3

tangoracer
    Participant

My self and the lovely Jane walk back into the Bar after going home and getting changed it more appropriate for the night Jane in her cowgirl boots  Daisy Dukes and a skimpy top showing off her dump and red cowgirl hat 
    Me stone washed jeans boots white T shirt black waist coat and my trusty cowboy hat

Walking into the bar we see Brandy put the Yard of Ale to her lips and start to drink it down turning to the bar i see Medjai Standing there we walk over to him tap him on the shoulder he spins round to came face to face with Jane where they kiss there hello's as they kiss we shack hands.
    i turn to Stone “what's with the Yard of ale” She replies “Brandy's and HB's ball rides where to close to call so its round 2 down the yard then on the ball”  “this is going to be fun and very messy” i say with a lough Stone hands me a beer and and coke for Jane. I tap Medjai on the shoulder again “have you seen hows over there with Tight.” He smile and say's “I will catch up with her later for a dance”

Jane and I head back to the Ball pit but not to close we set just as Brandy gets to the bowl end of the yard glass the air lock brakes and a big rush of ale heads start at Brandy face she lower the glass but not quick enough and gets a face full of ale it . We all cheerrrr as it all go's down her front Brandy finishes the Yard glass
    She hands the glass to Lover wobbles and makes her way to the Ball

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I take a long sad look at the bull. After saying bye to Medjai, i make my way to Lover and JD, just to find out they can't declare a winner, couse we realized the same time and we need to make a second round! Damn, i'm still a bit upside down for the last ride and now i have to do it again!
    In my mind, i had hope that was the last time i had to ride that thing, but looks like i'm not lucky tonight! Plus, i got the impression that Lover and JD had start to enjoy the game between me and Brandy…..uhmmm, or they just wanna have fun of us!?

But surprise are not over……now they expect that before we start we must drink a beer! Ok, i think i can hold another beer, but man!……perhaps this challenge is pushing much more than me and Brady expected! I look at her and, surprising me, she take the glass and begin to drink the fizzy liquid. The crowd is cheering us, loudly, as usually happend when there are challenge in the bar…..they are all staring at us waiting for the new performance!

I'll take a look back at Brandy…..her glass is now half empty and she give no sign of rethinking: i must admit she is much stronger than i thought!
    “This is how a Warrior Princess will be to lead the Knights…….i had understimate her will!” i think, taking the glass in my hand “and as a gladiator, i can't be outdone!”

I'll try to swallow the Ale in one go, slowly at the begin, but increasing the speed when i hear the crowd cheering us loudly. Half of the Ale is gone……it begins to give me nausea and I have to slow down……i dunno how many beer i had drunk tonight……three or maybe more……crap, this glass looks like will never end!

I'll take a little break, breathing hard…….looking at Brandy, i notice she had already drunk all the Ale and she is ready for her ride…..my eyes move back to my Ale  “Ok, a last shot and it's done….” i tell to my self, trying to find the strenght to end it before Brandy will begin her ride…
    I place my lips on the edge and swallow again……i feel  a trickle running on my neck and on my chest…..geez, really too much, but at last i had done it….the glass is now empty and my eyes are flashing for the effect of all i had drunk tonight.

I need a minute to recognize Brandy is approching the bull, ready to begin the second round……i'll take a strait look at her and then at me…..mmmmmh, it's hard to understand which one is the messed one!

bluedenim
    Participant

Freshly showered after our last set and no longer sticky with champagne and tongue trails, I go back downstairs. Wearing my street clothes now, a tight black strappy T-shirt with a sports bra under and my tight black denim shorts and a pair of nikes with no sox.
    Lots of noise coming from the Bull-ring, cheering and laughter, but I go to see what they done to Bear while they're all busy.
    OMG!
    I don't know what to think!
    I wander over and look at how tightly they've bound him….. Lift his hat off & kiss him.
    “you know, I never figured you for this Bear, are you enjoying this or should I untie you?
    I cup his balls in my hand and kiss him again.
    “this is so weird. To have our positions reversed like this..” I bend down and take him into my mouth, feeling him harden.
    Then I straighten up and kiss him again.
    “Bear I really feel I should let you loose, but I can't help feeling that you're kinda enjoying it!” “if I let you go now, what ya gonna do to little Miss honey-pot?”

I check the door while I wat for a reply.

christinak
    Participant

After taking a brief break from my main focus of the evening, I came back to find Bear exactly as I had left him.  But with my little blue making back door deals.  “Hmmm, not what I expected.” I say to blue with a disappointed stare.  “blue, you go out to the bar and wait.  You’ll know what to do when the time comes.”  Turning my attention to Bear as blue slinks out the door, I can see he is a bit frustrated and clearly needing some relief but none the less intact.  I look at his eyes and just as I see his mouth about to utter some boring sexual threat I give him a quick swat on his thigh with my riding crop to shut him up.  “Now Bear,” I began as I placed my crop against his inner thigh and began to run it slowly up toward his balls “don’t talk, just nod or shake your head for yes or no.  It’s time for you to give everyone here a nice show.  We’ve each had a moment to tease you into a frenzy, so would you like to give those swollen balls some relief?”  I ask as I reach his sack and begin to nudge it with the business end of my crop.   I watch as his head nods back and forth violently.

I disappear for a moment and come back sitting standing on a sawhorse with a motorized base that is rolling across the floor.  A small saddle is sitting below the sawhorse.  I can see in Bear’s eyes that he is deciding whether or not it may have been better to have remained tied up for the rest of the night.  Running the sawhorse in front of my prize I lower him onto it.  As he settles neatly into place I take the lose rope ends and fasten my little pony to the rig.  Standing back for a moment I take a look at my new mount.  Such a lovely prize he is.  And what wonderful hindquarters he has, very firm indeed.  I give him another quick swat on his rump with my crop and I see him jump slightly but he is unable to move.  A good test of his bindings.  He won’t go anywhere. 

Picking up my custom saddle I place it over my mount and fasten it under his belly.  Noticing while I am under him that he is starting to get excited, I take his firm penis in my hand and stroke it gently for a moment and kiss him gently on the cheek.  As I feel him begin to twitch in my hand I let go and whisper in his hear, “No, not yet.  We’re going to have a little fun with you Bear.  There are a few of us here who have had the pleasure of watching you cum, but I really want to share your powerful orgasm with everyone.”  I can see from his expression that he is getting close to being sexually frustrated beyond the point of being able to orgasm. “Oh, not to worry, we are going to get you off in time dear.”  And I give him another kiss on the cheek.

Walking in front of Bear I slide off my shoes and begin to un button my jeans.  “You didn’t think I would make you go out there naked all alone did you?”  His eyes now fixed on me, I know that if I were to let him loose now, it would be like being attacked by a starving animal that had been let out of its cage. He was looking on my like a lion watches its prey before attacking.  Slipping out of my jeans I unbutton my top and let it drop to the floor while I reach behind me and release my breasts from my bra.  Now naked I walk around the side of my horse and sit upon the saddle.  Side saddle of course, and I cross my legs as I reach down and pick up the controls for the motorized base.  “Ready dear?” 

A quick nod from Bear and I nudge the controls forward and we pass through, headed toward the center of the bar.  “ATTENTION EVERYONE!”  I yell wrapping my crop against the side of the sawhorse to get everyone’s attention.  As the music stops and everyone starts to look I yell as we roll into the center of the room next to the mechanical bull, “THIS LITTLE HORSE I’M RIDING IS NAMED BEAR! HE’S A GOOD HORSE, BUT AS YOU CAN SEE FROM UNDER HIS HINDQUARTERS, HE COULD USE SOME RELIEF!”  Noticing that everyone was now looking and remarking on the size and girth of my stallion’s penis I said, “Several of us have had the chance to torment this poor pony for some time.  So let’s be fair and have them come forward. “  As I watched my sister’s in crime approach, I continued, “Now I am going to give this little pony a chance at revenge.  Each of these ladies will take a turn at trying to extract an ejaculation from him.  If he can hold out through all of them, and anyone else who would like to join us, I will personally untie him and let him have his way with me right here over this bull!”  Leaning over my prize I whisper in his ear, “Think you’re up to it?”   After a quick thought, I get my nod.  “Ok!  We have a game!  Now let’s get this horse ready to stud!”

christinak
    Participant

**Ok now that its setup, the game rules.  Anyone who wants a turn can have one.  But you need to leave it so that Bear gets a chance to write his reaction to your attempt to make him cum.  If he cums, he loses.  If not, we continue.  After a few have had their turn, I'll start a clock.  Once we have had about 2 or 3 days of inactivity on this story arc, I'll assume that everyone has had thier chance that wants to.  If Bear has made it, then I'll write in the scene where I untie him and then I'll turn it over to Bear.  If he ejaculates, then he belongs to whoever made him cum.  Eveyone who wishes to join, have fun!**

Brandybee
    Participant

I guzzle the 2 ½ pints of strong ale and can almost feel it go straight to my head and into my blood stream.

I breathe evenly  and gulp in a steady rhythm , some seeping out the corners of my mouth and onto my skimpy top.

“Keep going girl”  I tell myself as I hear  the chanting crowd giving their encouragement.

Suddenly a rush of cool ale floods my face as the bulbous end of the glass empties down the glass tube, rushing and gushing down onto my top, soaking it completely. It immediately goes transparent and clings to my amble bosom, the cool liquid causing my nipples to peak and harden.

The  cool rush takes my breath away and I shake my head , sprinkling droplets and gasping for air.  As my lungs fill with air,  the adrenaline pumps with the alcohol in my veins and I shout “ Whoaaa” in triumph at completing the first part of this test.

I feel someone take the yard glass from my hands and I acknowledge the crowd  by raising both hands at their support.

Turning towards the Bull Pit, I zigzag along, stumbling a little and appalled  that a giggle escapes my lips..  the room a little blurry and tipping on its axis a little.

Trying to focus the fuzz in my brain , I find the bull ..  and  try  lifting my leg  to mount.. my coordination out of sorts . I smile as someone very kindly lifts me up and shows me where my legs should be and the horn and puts my hat in my fingers.  “ Hold tight now” .. I hear them say

But I have no idea who it is … giggling to myself again …  I raise my hat and signal for JD to start the ride.  As the vibrations are felt between my legs …  mmm , I really like this part…  I think as the first twist begins.. 

The bull twists and spins.  This time, there’s no aches or strains, in fact no pain at all, my body so relaxed it almost feels as one with the bull ..

The room spins as before but in  slow motion as my sluggish brain tries to make sense of it all..  I’m quite enjoying this, the rocking quite pleasant, then it starts to go faster and I have this terrible urge to giggle again… “ Yehaw” 

The next thing, my brain is registering  “ Wheeee  I’m flying “ with my hat  aligned to my face…” Hi Hat..  “  before hitting the sandy surface and thinking  “ I love this world , in fact I love everyone…”

Someone helps me to my feet and seems quite startled when I tell him  “ I love you too, “  Giggling at his reaction.

The crowds cheering again,  and I see Hentai just finishing off her drink and getting flooded  down her top like me.  I shout to her as she also zigzags to the bull.  “ Yo, Go Girl “ I encourage.  Shes helped onto the bull and the ride commences……

I wave at Lover & JD …  to let them know, I’m good and at peace with my world. 

Suddenly I hear more cheers  as Hentai  finishes her ride …..

And  then a vision in my alcohol riddled brain … Lady Godiva  my first thoughts…  Christi , magnificently naked riding Bear, a fine stud , in the streets of the Bar & Grill.

Another challenge it seems …  Blowing bear …  the alcohol causing the giggling again & the courage to try something that I wouldn’t  normally do in public … 

“ So let me get this straight “ I say to the man who I told I loved,  “  We have to try and milk that stud… and he’s  got to try and not give into his orgasmic pleasure…  am I right? “
    “ Seems so … “ He grins …

I flex my my mouth and jaw and stretch tongue exercises …  “ Interesting…. “

Brandybee
    Participant

I walk over to Christi,  still unsteady on my feet …  and give her a high 5… “ You are cruel girl”  I slur and look at Bear,  who’s eyes still hold a look of defiance … “ But I do think your style has flair ..”

Full of dutch courage  I ask  “ Mind er..  if I take you up on this challenge”

She grins,  “  I was banking on it… please ..  be my guest “

I  grin back and hic cup ..  “ Wish me luck ..  “

“ Luck “  She replies.

I approach Bear and ensure I get in his eyeline, bending down to look into his eyes,  my top still wet and transparent  from the wash of  pale Ale but strangely odourless …

I see the flair of male interest in his eyes but then a veil of steel  drops to hide the windows into his soul & thoughts.

I smile at him and  walk away from him a few paces, then drop to all  fours and begin my tease,  swaying seductively, my breasts tantalising him on my approach, swaying gently, top dipping in my rhythmic crawl, giving him glimpses of full breasts and hardened nipples grazing the material. 

My eyes sensual and full of promise . My tongue caresses my lips, protruding just enough to fire the imagination, closer I crawl and I feel his eyes on me mesmerised. My hair falls over my face partially and  as I kneel before him I slowly raise up,  throwing my head back, pushing my hair to fall along my back and thrusting my breasts out  for easy inspection. My waist trim with full round hips  suddenly very noticable… “ You like what you see baby… “  I say very provocatively….

I lean into his ear, my soft breath teasing to his inner ear, whispering very naughty thoughts…

”  I want …you.. I want …. your hands exploring my body, …. slowly easing my clothes from my curves, pushing my top from my shoulders …for your kisses and nibbles,

then lower …to  reveal my collar bone .. can you see it, can you see us in your mind’s eye, together ..intimately…  my body awash with the desire you cause mmm “

I move away from his ear,  kissing along his jawline , softly rubbing my lips to his,  then moving to his eyelids and eyebrows … tracing them with my tongue  and move to his other ear , caressing his cheek with mine…

whispering again, my breath caressing him,  “ You can, cant you, see me hot and needing you, moaning in your arms as you pull my top to my waist, seeing my breasts as you palm and squeeze them, suckling me..  hearing me softly crying your name ..  Bear, I want you, I need you…  can you hear it … can you see it ..

…  as you kiss my tummy, my body arching for you as your tongue traces my belly button and you move lower to tease my panties from my body…  can you see me naked, can you see my feminine promise,  can you see …. what you want …  mmm…  see me naked before you , sliding seductively down your body to your impressive cock, making your breath catch as my tongue touches your crown, tasting your delicious precum, roling my tongue on you as you grab & pull  my hair to guide me …  Do you want me … do you want to claim my body mmm…  can you picture our embrace as you plunge your body into me,  can you see our image and maybe after  we’re  sated, me and you, you  slide down my body to taste our passion .. mmm … such a captivating image  .. can you see it .. I can mmmm”

I move to his lips unable to resist and begin a long slow sensual  kiss, softly at first then teasing his lips to part before my tongue slowly explores his mouth, turning passionate and deep as I let the erotic pictures build in both our minds. I end the kiss sensuously with closed lips , stilling on his.
    “ Dont cum”, I whisper, “ looking into his eyes.  “  What would I do with you? “ smiling mischieviously.

I crawl alongside him, letting the warmth of my body, brush against him, as my hand trails from  his shoulder to his hip and then,  underneath slowly  tracing his body to his erect cock, where I grip him and begin to stroke slowly before  positioning  myself  to take his crown and full length, slowly and deeply into my throat.  I feel him shudder at the heat of my mouth, caving my cheeks , tasting his precum. My tongue rolls around his helmet,  tracing each ridge, finding his opening and rimming him,  sucking and scooping the  male liquid within before licking the length of him. I take him in my mouth again as my one hand massages his balls and my other using a wet index finger plays with his rosette. I feel him gasp as my finger slowly pushes in to claim his prostrate …  massaging and sucking in a rhythmic dance … to tease, tantalise, and tempt ……..

Bear
    Participant

My head snaps to Christy as I hear the words..”Belongs to..”

I had been teased to that edge for a long time… the strain had pushed me dangerously close to a total derpavation point. Yet now to hear the freedom to release though welcomed… those words were a forge for my will. 

I had to last as long as I could…that was my resolve… but in this state… my body seemed likely to betray me.

There was only one way to fight this… to call on a side buried for months in its neatly contained corner of my soul. Although restained… placed into the position of compliance… it had to rise in the contrary of the elemnts of submission. Ursus had to to step forward for me to last. Ursus the dom persona… which embraced control of himself and could easlily slip into the recesses of the mind to control the bodies reactions and suceptability to stimuli.

And I find him… far too easily,… contained too long he swells up and taking his place…. and my eyes lock to Christy stnding with Blue' and another. Blue reads that stare… her legs nearly buckling with the recognition there, something more pwaerful and determined than she has experieinced. Christy glances to me… holding my stare,… yet I sense cracks there in her persona as she recognizes something deeper has risen. Yes this is a test of wills.

Then Brandy steps from the group.

And a well layed plan vaporizes immediately. Control and the respect of boundaries l are attributes of a Dom. We impose limites on ourselves compartmentalize  ourselves to live a normal day to day life. As a friend my boundaries are narrow here. It's instinctual… the Dom vaporizes as eaily as it formed. I am left to my own.

Her words play too well,… images and fantasies she coxes in my mind…. the feel of her,… her fragrence,… touch,.. I find myself already failing. Its only her whisper that  pulls me back and I grapple for anything to counter,  groaning loud… I want that release but fight it… until my mind latches to something revulsive… crystal clear in my mind

Banana Slugs…  as she expertly works me.. I run that over and over… slimy, grotesque… banana slugs…even then I am losing it.

My body aches in pleasure…. arms tighten… muscles cording hard straining agianst the binds.  a loud moan  sliding from me… she has pierced too deeply into desires and needs.  I am beguiled…. riding on the swarming cyclone of fantasies and relaity at  play on me.

As her finger presses in, her mouth working on me I am there,….as much as I hate to… that want to release…. pressing on me.  I feel her lips slip off me …. a pause aa I hang there in the balance….. and I glance down to her gorgeous form there still grasping my thickness. Her eyes hazed somewhat as she looks at me…

“Bear…. love you “, she slurs… swaying a bit.

Recognizing her alochol has finally caught up to her, her attention distracted as she wavers there, still at play on me. I find the break I need…. I laugh.

Hard

“Brandy you love everyone… that's just how you are girl. ” the tone of my voice sliding into consoling agreement.

She grins ,.. nodding …wobbles a bit… swooning more and more and I nod to JD and Lover to intervene before she topples over and take her away .

A deep sigh filling me, a bullet dodged by the slimest of margins

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Geez, now i know what i forgot …..the shirt still open on my naked breast! “Who cares!” i think “does not consume, if all are watching them! plus, tonight is so hot here…..” and smiling i'll take a look at the crowd and then to Brandy's performance. Man, Brandy is literally flying on Bully! and soon it's my turn again…..”oook, little Bully, let's have a new date! I know you will like it….hiccup!”

The ale and the cheers had make me lost most of my shyness, when i notice a couple staring at me. The guy is not wearing a shirt, just black jeans and a pair of cowboy boots: a well sculpted body, i had to admit! The girl have  thight corset and a mini skirt that band so delicious her gentle curves……trembling on my legs, i approach them, caressing their face slowly “mmmh, what about a lucky kiss before my ride!?”

The guy looks really surprised by my request. The girl smile at me, moving closed her face to mine and giving me an hot passionate kiss……her lips are soft and warm and her left hand is caressing my hair…..her tongue is trying to open a breac in my mouth, not so hard to do to tell the true…
    i'll take a look at the boy….seems like he enjoy the show and seems like he enjoy more my slow but firm touch on his chest

Only the hustle and bustle of the fall of Brandy brings my attention to Bully…..”Sorry, my friends….my turn now!”. After kissing the guy on his cheek, i head for bully, licking my lips. “Ok, Bully…..let's do it!” i'll say, jumping on the saddle.
    I point my eyes on JD at the controll panel and scream “Ehy JD! Let me have a nice ride! I feel so excited now!”

Bully start to spin and twist……faster……all is turning around and my sense are confused…..all i can clearly understand is the cheers coming all around me! Wow, at last me and Brandy had caught the attention of most of the Bar & Grill! I smile at this, when suddenly i feel my body so light, like i'm floating……i close my eyes to enjoy it better, loosing my self in it.

When i open them again, i'm on the ground, whit my chest and face pressed on it…..my bum rised up in the air and my legs open supporting it…..i hear boos and laughter all around, seems like the crowd is enjoying the unexpected show!
    “Wooohoooo! Nice ride Bully!!” i scream, pointing my right index finger to the sky “but know i need an help…hiccup!”

Someone grab me by my arms and help me to stand up: it's the guy who was staring at me just a minute ago! I smile at him, when a dirty idea jump in my mind: “Why don't you call your girlfriend!? we can have fun togheter, after Lover had declared the winner!”
    On his face, i can see a lusty smile riding his lips…..”Why not!?” he answer by touching my lips with his.

Lover
    Participant

I look around and laugh. Yeah – that's my world. This is the place I have dreamed of my whole life. When I first watched “From Dusk Til Dawn” I wanted to have a bar like this – just without killing and eating my guests…lol

Everyone is enjoiyg it and more and more friends and guests are entering the bar. And everyone, really everyone, is loosing his coyness. No jealousy, no argue – just love, fun & happiness. Or as I call it: Live, Laugh & Love

But now we have to make a decision. HB and Brandy gave their very best and they were great. Is it fair to have a winner? Is is fair to tell one she has lost? Uh, my mind is running.. thinking about what I have seen… I feel pressure. Maybe I should take a girl and relax before?
    No, not now. I look to JD and give him a sign to go to office again. Brandy and HB deserve a fast answer.

Now there should be the next performance. Another surprise. But I decide to tell her to wait, the crowd is… distracted and they shall go on having a party.

tangoracer
    Participant

After watching Bandy fly throw the air after a great ride landing all must at my feet i help her up and get a drunken “i love you to” from her.
    HB finish her yard of ale the same way as Brandy did. but seams to be more aware of her surroundings she jumps on the bull and gives the ride of her life the guy that helps her up get a sly kiss for HB
    Jane looks over my shoulder and see's Chirstinak riding Bear like a horse. She rides him down to the Bull pit and gives out her challenge and we watch Barndy take her up on ti start away.
    I look over a Jane as Bandy is doing her thing to Bear and know that look on her face she gives my a dirty smile and gets up and takes my hand leads me away from the stage area and into the pool room only to find Blue hiding for her Mistress there.
    Jane turns to me and kisses me passionately and slides her hand down the front of my jeans and takes my stiffening cock in her soft gently grip
    with her free hand she undo's my jeans and pushes them down and my knees
    She looks down SMILES and drops down to her knees I grab the side of the pool table as she takes my full length into her warm mouth. My legs wobble as she take it right to the hilt i moan and close my eyes. On opening them Blue was stood next to me and pulling my T shirt up over my head letting go of the pool table i lift my arms to help her take it off. Jane rolls her eyes up to see what is going on, sucks harder and gives Blue a gentle cheeky SLAP on her ass she wiggles and moans softly
    I turn to kiss her but she pulls away and looks at the door “What if Mistress comes in” but turns back and kisses me.
    As she move back to kiss me Jane runs her hand right up Blues legs and slides 2 fingers deep inside her sweet wetness
    blue fulls against me i catch her and hold her up
    a loud moan leaves her mouth as she likes the feeling she gets rush throw her body Jane start to bob her head back and forth taken me to the hilt each and every time. She moves her fingers in time with her head and places her thumb onto Blues magic button
    Feeling that one and only feeling grow inside me i stop Jane stand Jane up “No you don't” I say turn us around undo her shorts and take the off (MMMMMM no panties) i lift her up and sit her on the edge of the pool table i do the same with Blue, Jane leans over and they kiss passionately as i get on my knees and gently kiss and lick my way up Janes thigh on reaching her soft silky lips i kiss them and run my tongue along them parting them and pushing my tongue in but only the tip runs the tip up to the top and find that button and flicks it with the tip of my tongue
    Feeling it swell to my touch and the moan from Jane a hand lands on the back of my head I look to see who's it is and it Blue's “that's it my Prince lick your Queen give her all the pleasure she can take”  she tells me i move back “i will Princess i will” I reply and move right back in and start to lick and suck my Queen for all i was worth. Out the corner of my eye i see Blue being turned around and bent over the pool table i run my hand up the back of her leg up on to her ass rub it around and then SLAP down comes my hand hard SLAP SLAP SLAP with each slap and moan of pleasure come from blue and every slap i give Blue i pinch Janes button with my lips. sucking on her hard i feel her body start to quiver. SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP then rubs it feels the heat no my hand from my slaps
    Jane Grabs my head and pushes me deeper into her as she comes over my face SLURPING her juices up and swallowing it all down just as i kiss her lips i hear a voice from behind me “WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE” its the voice of  CHIRSTINAK Blue stands and turns around with her is wide open and says nothing and i just keep doing what i was doing

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.