Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,261 through 1,275 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    SnowBunny78
    Participant

Hears my name being called from across the bar, I turn to see someone that looks familiar. *smiles and starts to walk towards the person waving his hand* as I get closer I recognize its James. “Hi hun, I didn't reconize you at first with the costume” I know I am late. but hey better late than never as the old saying goes *smiles and kisses him back on the cheek :-* * Looks like I am a lil underdressed…. I am so glad babe you brought  my costume…*follows jcm0824 out to the car to get costume* 

SnowBunny78
    Participant

: following Jcm0824 out to the car… He pulls out my snow bunny costume… “OH I love it, I exclaimed.. it's so ME!!” *giggles* I could not wait to change so I took a look around and said “ooh hell who cares” and started undressing right there in the parking lot in front of James.
    I could feel his eyes upon me * i slowly start to remove each particle of clothing* giving him a lil strip tease as i look up at him.
    I smile… as I grab his shoulder while slipping my shoes off and whisper in his ear “do you like what you see?”
    He starts blushing… * i smile* Its ok *winks*… I start putting on the snow bunny costume and accidentally/purposely trips forward towards jcm0824, he reaches out and grabs me before I hit the ground,.. *smiles to self*  “Thanks babe for helping me… *gives him a hug and a kiss and i noticed the stiffness that was in his pants…*giggles* “mmmmmm, lets go have some fun, come show me around, Baby” We may just get into some trouble haha

SnowBunny78
    Participant

jcms0824 grabs my hand and  we walk back toward the AB&G and just before we rounded the corner, he turned toward me and pinned me against the wall,  and then he kissed me. It took me completely by surprise and I went weak in the knees. Then he looked in my eyes and said. “I've been wanting to do that for a while now Snowbunny”. He then put his arm around my waist and we headed in the bar. I wanted to so pull him back into me and lay a deep and passionate kiss on those sexy lips of his and ravish his body.

We walked in and I said hi to old_goat, Covems, Amy, King Dustin and everyone else. But I could not keep my eyes off of jcm0824, and the way he kept  rubbing my thigh made me want to jump him then and there. I scooted closer to him, uncrossing my legs so his hand could move further up my thigh… I placed my hand on his thigh and slowly worked my hand up his thigh and smiled at him. I heard him say something about “evil gnomes” but my attention was else where at that time…

I was just about worked my hand up to the noticeable stiffness in between his legs, when the drinks came. I grabbed my drink and shot it down as fast as I could. He was making me turn into putty just with the slightest touch of his hand. I moved in closer to him, I took in a deep breath and his scent filled my senses… he smelt so good. I quickly turned around and worked myself to lean into his body with my ass rubbing slighty against his stiffness. I turned and smiled at him as we continued to talk to the others. I just needed to be against him to feel him. As the others were talking I noticed his hand on my thigh and it slightly moved up under my skirt and he rubbed my thigh and grabbed my ass in a playful way. I bit  my bottom lip and tried to keep a straight face as I felt the stiffness get harder against me… as he pulled me in tighter against his waist. He put his head against the back of my shoulder and kissed it with a playful bite and lick. I could feel the chills come all over my skin as the tingles rush down my spine.

“Ahhh”, I speaked out of turn, and everyone turned to see what I had to say, as my face slightly turned blushed. I knew I had to think of something fast… “Ahhhhh I I I, am having fun here, and I love this song…*turns quickly toward James* “come lets go dance” , grabs his arms looks at everyone… and smiles, “Nice meeting y'all, Excuse us…. we will be back!*  Drags him to the dance floor, and starts seductively dancing against him… I wrap my arms around his neck and whisper in his ear, ” I just wanted to get you all to myself, puuuurrrrrrr!”  and licked his earlobe and kissed his neck. As I leaned back and looked in his eyes as I continued to dance against him.

SnowBunny78
    Participant

His fingers intertwined in my  hair and I drew him closer and kissed him passionately, our tongues dancing together and our breathing becoming heavier. James hands exploring my curves and moved up from my waist and grasped at the furry balls to untie the front of my dress. He then slipped his hand beyond the material and cupped my breast and teased my nipple with his thumb and it was soon erect under his administrations.

James reached down and started to kiss my now exposed breasts and suck on my nipples, and the more he did, the wetter I became and the more  impatient I became for his fingers to travel further south. At this point the music and the scenery around us had became obsolete. It was as if it was just him and I as we passionately explored each other. I ran my fingers through his hair and threw my head back I could just tell  he was enjoying  teasing me and hearing my little moans. I could see a smile come across his face when he made me squirm in anticipation of his fingers to explorer further south.

I reached out and started to rub the front of his loin cloth and I could feel  a steel rod I reached down and under the piece of cloth to get at it, and it sprung  into my hand and I rubbed it back and forth smoothing his precum all over it making it slippery. I  looked him right in his eyes… and smiled…he  standing right in between my thighs at this time grabbed me and in a quick motion reached both his up my skirt and pulled my hips to match his hips together all in one smooth move…..

mrsexlover
    Participant

As Stray and Sexi, are playing with my fist load of cream, and making sure i keep hard, my hands are exploring Stray's body. Nice pair of boobs and i know she taste like heaven too. My fingers are touching some warm soft flesh between her legs, and she opens them on my touch.

She moans load as i tickle her little button, and before i know whats happening she grabs my hard rod and pulls it between her legs. I feel her warmed and tightness as she lets it slide in.

I lean back, letting my head rest on the side of the tub and Stray starts to move up and down, riding it's length and splashing the water as she lands hard , wanting to feel me deeper in her.

At the mean time, Sexi stood up and now she is standing over me, her legs on each side of my head. I can see her swollen sex dripping water as she sits down, pushing my face deep between her legs. Trying to catch some air as my nose is now between her lips and and her clit is pushing on my mouth. I gave Sexi a spank on her butt and as she moves, i gasp some air and start licking.

sexilicious
    Participant

Feeling a big need for mrsexlover's tongue to be on me, I stand up and place my legs on either side of his head. I sit on his face and start rubbing against his face. All of a sudden, I feel him slap my butt. Jerking slightly at the sharp sting on my wet butt, I moan loudly. Mrsexlover begins to lick my outer lips at first. Sliding his tongue up and down, I start grinding into his face needing more then the teasing.

I can feel him smile against my pussy, and he separates the lips and dives in and starts licking on my clit. Moaning more and feeling the sensations build higher, I wiggle against  him more. He bites down on my clit softly and takes it into his mouth and begins to suck on it.

I then feel him slide a finger inside my pussy and begin to rub my inner wall. Finding my good spots, he continues to rub right there while he sucks on me taking me higher and higher. Right when I reached the edge, he bites down a bit harder and sends me over cumming on his face.

mrsexlover
    Participant

Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppp, Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppp

I suck in all juices that Sexi is giving me with a great pleasure and i make sure i keep pleasing her so she keeps going

at the mean time Stray keeps riding up and down my cock as if she was riding the bull in the bar. I Hear her moan load and then scream and feel her pussy squeezing. It feels like the water in the tub just got warmer at her place

freddie
    Participant

they'r all getting ready for those funny games and the country boys r taking a break….so i have to took my chances…i kiss Jane quickly and say
    ” dont leave hun…i have to do one thing…”
    smiling her i take off my tiger mask and jacket and make my way to the stage

i steal a guitar of the country boys..it's an ibanez…grey….very nice….i take a stool and bring it next the mic…
    looking at the mic i close my eyes….memories are comin flooding my mind….years of stage and hotels…cocaine and whisky…shows and girls
    it's about four years that i dont stand on a stage…that life was killing me…
    but all is changed now…i just wanna do this …i have to…my heart wanna cry out loud ..and i cant help but singing my love..

i approach the mic and my voice runs out low and trembling
    “mmm…sorry guys….i'm gonna steal a few mins of this great party….hope you dont mind….
    i wanna sing a song for my love….
    Jane….
    so pls dont blame me for that ….i'm sure you all gonna like it….”

i start picking some chords to break the ice..this guitar sounds good
    my eyes search for Jane…she's there lookin at me…. stunning with that tiger costume….
    i smile and feel my chest swells ….”oh god….i so love her”

my hands start working their magic…i love this song…
    and here i go….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc
    Guns N'Roses  Patience

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missin' you
    I'm still alright to smile
    Girl, I think about you every day now
    Was a time when I wasn't sure
    But you set my mind at ease
    There is no doubt
    You're in my heart now

Said, woman, take it slow
    It'll work itself out fine
    All we need is just a little patience
    Said, sugar, make it slow
    And we come together fine
    All we need is just a little patience
    (patience)
    Mm, yeah

I sit here on the stairs
    'Cause I'd rather be alone
    If I can't have you right now
    I'll wait, dear
    Sometimes I get so tense
    But I can't speed up the time
    But you know, love
    There's one more thing to consider

Said, woman, take it slow
    And things will be just fine
    You and I'll just use a little patience
    Said, sugar, take the time
    'Cause the lights are shining bright
    You and I've got what it takes
    To make it
    We won't fake it,
    I'll never break it
    'Cause I can't take it

(whistle)
    …little patience, mm yeah, mm yeah
    Need a little patience, yeah
    Just a little patience, yeah
    Some more patience, yeah
    Need some patience, yeah
    Could use some patience, yeah
    Gotta have some patience, yeah
    All it takes is patience
    Just a little patience
    Is all you need

I BEEN WALKIN' THE STREETS AT NIGHT
    JUST TRYIN' TO GET IT RIGHT
    HARD TO SEE WITH SO MANY AROUND
    YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE
    BEING STUCK IN THE CROWD
    AND THE STREETS DON'T CHANGE
    BUT BABY THE NAME
    I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THE GAME
    'CAUSE I NEED YOU
    YEAH, YEAH, BUT I NEED YOU
    OO, I NEED YOU
    WHOA, I NEED YOU
    OO, ALL THIS TIME

the last chords and i'm done…..
    “thank you all”
    i step down the stage toward Jane…i see someone smiling and making thumbs up to me.:Brandy and Lover with smiles showing their approval
    someone screams “bravo!”…dont know who is….and i can't face it…i'm just staring at Jane
    she's standing in front of me…eyes wide open….showing her emotion

i put my arms around her and pull her close…she jumps on me..wraps her legs around me and kiss me passionately…
    i step to the table making her sit on it…keep on kissing her i pull her body so close to mine..
    feel her full breasts on my chest …i push my hip to make her feel my hardening….my hands roaming on her body
    while our tongues are tangled in this long deep breath taking kiss
    and we just dont wanna stop

tangoJane
    Participant

Standing in Freddie's arms he leans over to my ear and whispers
    ” dont leave hun…i have to do one thing…”
    smiling at me he take off his tiger mask and jacket and make his way to the stage

I watch as he goes over and takes one of the Country Boys  guitar and stands at the mic

“mmm…sorry guys….i'm gonna steal a few mins of this great party….hope you dont mind….
    i wanna sing a song for my love….
    Jane….
    so pls dont blame me for that ….i'm sure you all gonna like it….” his voice trembles as he specks

I stair up at him and hear the first notes and my smile grows bigger and then the first words leave his sweet lipstick stained lips.

My heart starts to race as I stand froze with my eyes fixed on my cowboy my Love my FREDDIE, His voice and the words take me and all I can see and hear is him.

His song ends I watch him walk over to me my eyes full of LOVE and LUST for this MAN my MAN. He puts his arms around me as I jump up onto his body wrapping my legs around his waist as he pulls my tight into hid body. His lips press hard on mine and we kiss such a deep passionate KISS. Our tongues dance and fight each other in your mouths.

Moving his hands down onto my bum to pull me closer to him I feel his hands on the bear skin of my checks ,as my shirt costume skirt had rode up over my bum showing my G string off. As we Kiss I feel the edge of the table Freddie has carried as he rusts me down on it I pull him tight to me with my legs grinding my moist panties against his hardening cock in his trousers. Pressing myself hard against his chest letting my breast rub on his chest.

Reach my hand down between us I fight with his belt and get it undone and then the buttons of his fly, I pull his trousers down over his ass and feel his hard cock press hard against my hot sex. I can feel the heat of his cock throw his Boxers and my wet panties. Sliding my hand back between as and inside his boxers gently wrapping my fingers around his rock hard shaft slowly moving them along its length.

I work his cock out over the waist band of his Boxers and rub it head against my wet panties I use my thumb and hock my panties to one side and with one movement of my legs I guide his whole length deep into my hot wet sex. Feeling him drive right into me I let out a load moan and grind my hips against him……

sexilicious
    Participant

Cumming long and hard on his tongue, it takes a bit to come back to knowing what is going on around me. I climb out of the tub and bend over kissing mrsexlover on the lips. Slipping my tongue inside of his mouth and kissing him so hotly, I slowly rub against the pole that appeared behind me so quietly. Rubbing up and down over and over keeping nice and wet.

Feeling the pole twitching slightly, I reach back with one hand and guide it inside me. I hear his breathing get faster as he slides in deep inside me. Smiling, I stop kissing mrsexlover for just a moment and whisper in his ear, “I think we have someone else who joined us.” Before he can respond, I slide my tongue inside and continue kissing him while rocking against the pole inside me.

stray
    Participant

I follow my new sex friends out of the tub and I bend on my kneels for stay with my face near his cock and her cunt, then I start to lick both while he fucks hers pussy.

mrsexlover
    Participant

Old Joe is behind the bar and is giving a signal to Brandy that he needs her help. Brandy gets to him and ask what the problem is.

“Miss, i just noticed we are out of coasters and i want to keep the top of my bar neat and clean”
    “No problem Joe, the new band dropped some off to promote themselfs let me go grab them in my office”

Brandy goes to her office, and looks thru the mirror seeing some hot things going on in the spa, then she grabs the stack of coasters and a poster the band dropped off earlier and gets back to Joe.

“Here Joe ” she says as she gives the coasters to Old Joe. He takes a look and smiles

viltje.jpg

“Cocks 'n Roses, i wonder who came up with that name”

“They got a poster too, will you put that on the wall for me “

“Yes Miss Brandy i will do so”

SnowBunny78
    Participant

As the music finished beyond the curtain that James and I was behind.. He stood and hooked my legs across his forearms and pulled me by thighs against his hip until my very sensitive and swollen clit and wetness was right against his loins cloth. I let out a moan, while looking deep into his eyes. “Mmmm baby” as I started grinding against his stiffen cock. He looked at me and said, “you keep that up and I am gonna pounce on that sweet bunny ass of yours!” I giggled, “Ooooh yeah??, mmmmmm then bring it on what are you waiting for?”  As I ran my fingers down his tan and glistening abs to the piece of cloth that stood in the way. I seen a small tie on the side as I worked it loose I leaned up a gave him a passionate kiss. I was hungry for his body and his cock and he was just as hungry for me. As my kisses left his lips, I worked my way down the side of his cheek, and traced my tongue down his chest working myself in to a standing position. I playfully backed him up what I thought was a wall and continued to kiss him until i was fully on my knees in front of his hard cock. As my hand ran down behind my kisses, I reached down and took his meat into my hand,.. his eyes looked down upon me as he a smirk appeared on his face and said, ” I thought bunnies were vegetarians so what are you going to do with my meat?” I said, “well baby I am not your typical bunny..” as I licked the head of his cock and tasted the precum that was sitting there. He groaned, “ooh yes” I started licking the head of his hard cock like it was a lollipop. I could tell he was enjoying this for when I looked up his head was thrown back and he started to run his fingers through my hair… “don't stop baby, that feels good', he mumbled as I started sliding my mouth up and down on his cock.  I had lightly taken his nice tight balls into my right hand and massaged them  as my mouth and left hand worked in perfect motion back and forth on his perfect size cock.  “OMG”, he said as he started to pull my head further down on his shaft….  I started to moan as I could feel his cock grow inside my mouth… he all of a sudden howled…”here it comes baby are you ready?” I shook my head yes not missing a stroke… as he let go he started to quiver and sayin.. “thats my sweet bunny… suck me dry”…. I sucked and swallowed his juices….

I slowly stood to my feet and he looked at me and smiled…I said, “Mmmmm you tasted good, now that you have enlightened my taste buds, are you ready fulfill my hunger?” As I leaned in a kissed him biting his bottom lip ever so gentley. He chuckled and said,..”Roar, oh bunny I just got started”…. “But let's go get another drink before we start round two”  I agreed we helped each other get dress… as we was just about ready to walk from behind the curtain, James grabbed me  by my waist and pulled me against him…” I can't wait to get you alone again stay close to my side and follow my lead baby cause it won't be long” as he pressed up tight against me and gave me a kiss I felt the shivers go all throughout my body. He smacked my ass lightly and grabbed me around my waist as we walked towards the bar.

I asked Old Joe for a drink and to surprise me as I looked over at James and admired his body and thought “Hot damn he is so fine” mmmmm … I got lost in a trans when Old Joe said”here ya go bunny drink up” as he sat the drink down on the coaster in front of me… James looked over and smiled real big, “you ok bunny?” *blushing* ooh yes baby I am fine… when I reached down to get my drink that is when I noticed the COCKS 'N ROSES  coasters. I giggled, “How cute is this?” 

tangoracer
    Participant

Taking the tie from my Dragon Girls hand I pull it tight and then pull her to me stopping and inch from my face,

“Yes I have been looking for My Dragon Girl and yes I am going to play with you” I pull her the last Inch and Kiss her red lips holding her to my lips with the tie………

Standing with my Dragon Girl in my arms with my hand on her ass letting my finger run under her red G string and over her little star of her sweet entrance. As the music from the Country Boys ends Freddie is up on stage and sings a great G&R song for his true love Jane , the bar claps and cheers as he finishes. I smile to myself as I watch him and Jane start to get intimate on a table.

I pull on my tie pulling my Dragon Girl back to my face and kiss her again and get up of my stole.

“Come with me ” I order as I pull on my tie 
    “Yes Master”

Leading my Dragon Girl by her collar I walk down the bar and stop out side the spa door. I turn around and face my Dragon Girl

“My Pet I want you to have fun in here tonight and i have some good ideas for us both to have some really good fun and knowing the people in here I know there up for all the fun and games as we are”

I open the spa door and we step inside and what a wonderful sight we are meat with,  Mrsexlover and sexilicious are standing slow fucking each other with the naughty girl Stray setting on the floor with her head under them both licking them as they slow fuck.

I close the door behind us and untie my tie from my Dragons Girl collar we stand and watch as they have there fun. I move behind my girl and pull her tight to me letting my hands move over her body feeling her soft skin with my hands I lean down and kiss her nick I let my hand move down lower and into the front of her little panties, Feeling her getting hard as my fingers find her sweet shaft

I whisper “you like what you see don't you my Pet you wont to go and play don't you”

My Dragon Girl just nods as my grip tightens around her shaft with my other hand I move it down between us and find the clip at the back of her G string I pinch the clip and it pops open and her G string falls to the floor

“I want you to go behind Sexilicious and be very gentle with her back there and don't cum in her I have plans for your cum latter” I order my Dragon Girl

“YES MASTER”

She turns and Kisses me and moves off behind Sexi I stand and watch as my Dragon Girl touches sexi from behind for the first time and see sexi jump just a little……………..

sexilicious
    Participant

The pole behind me continues going in and out of my pussy where I start to moan against mrsexlover's lips. Gripping his shoulders, I look back and see HB behind me sliding in and out of me with Tango watching us. I smile and wink at both of them.

I then lean down and whisper to mrsexlover, “they finally joined us. We can have a big party now.” Leans down and scoops some water in my hand, I splash it behind me getting HB wet. Giggling softly, “You are too dry and so are you Tango.” Reaches down again and splashes water onto Tango.

Squeezes and rocks more against HB teasing her cock with my hot body. Stretching my arms down and rubbing mrsexlover's chest while we continue to kiss. I can't help but smile into his mouth knowing a couple of our friends joined us and wonder if any of the other attendants in the bar and grill will stop inside the new spa room.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,261 through 1,275 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.