Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Richard_Wolf
    Participant

Talking to Brandy was  like talking to my sister at times, or some one I felt I had known for a long time. That kind of ease with some one you get from familiarity. I was more than a little relaxed after two JD's. I watched as she turned to Joe and did some secret signal stuff. I had to smile at that. Poor guy was going to get on big bar bill. There was still people around I hadn't met yet. As they seemed to be… ermm … engaged I wouldn't interrupt  their pleasure nor invade their privacy.

I smiled as Amy and Covems had a shoving match and ended up kissing .. Talking to Brandy I looked right in to her eyes “You haven't said if you like my Wolf yet … ” There was that amused teasing look in my eyes and that smile on my face. I shifted my body slightly, making the big furry tail swish and curl around the bar stool I has seated myself on.
    Wolfie_zps9283f2d2.png

I'd turned along with Brandy to watch Pafe do her warm ups “You know, Brandy, next time you organize this you should make it a three legged race, cuff the partners together … ” I laughed as another though struck me “Maybe blindfold one too …. ” I was letting my likes out slowly, the things I enjoyed would all come out slowly for those who were taking note of what I said.

I sipped at my drink slowly “Mmm I think you are trying to get me drunk before I start this race of yours Brandy … You have a private little bet on some one taking part ? ” There was that look on my face still. Teasing, slightly amused. That faint smile playing on my lips.

My eyes, blue and sparkling as the caught the light scanned the room, I lifted an eyebrow to the two, Stone and Jayc.. “I think I will have more need of a Bloody Mary after the race than before.” Laughing quietly and watching Pafe get ready to start her run around the bar. I'd still watch some one else do the run first …

Satoire
    Participant

“Yay!”  I shout, clapping my hands together when Pafe says she'll run the race naked. 

“Better give me your coat now.”  I say to her.

“Oh no.”  Pafe replies and goes over by the bar, while unbuttoning her coat.  She opens it wide and flashes me.  For as old as we are, Pafe is still in great shape.  She is small in stature at only 5 feet tall, but she's busty as hell, and her hips have that flair to them that most women would die for.  It will be fun to watch her run side footed with those big tits flopping.

She calls out to Covems, who's been up to his usual tricks.  He's holding a cute shewolf in his arms when he assures Pafe that his promise of the donation is true (I mean really true… real life true).

It's hot in the bar, and this naugafur coat I'm wearing is becoming too warm.  I can feel myself beginning to perspire.  I can see Pafie's starting to sweat, too as she begins to stretch.  I undo a few buttons on my coat.  Pafe asks me to hold her shoes while she runs the race.  “You taking off your coat too?”  Someone asks as they walk by.

“I just may.”  I reply, not looking at the person.

Brandybee has put names up on a chalk board for the order of the races.  I'm going to have to decline.  Part of the contest is to guzzle a beer, and I just can't do that.  I'm a grateful, recovering alcholic/drug addict, and I can't afford to even write about doing it.  And to run the race without all the obsticals would be unfair.

This is so much fun.  I smile and get that warm feeling from being amongst friends.  People I care about.

There are some new people I haven't met yet, there's a fellow with sparkling blue eyes and a smile that means trouble.  The shaply shewolf in Covems' arms.  Another fellow and his girl slipping out the door.  I don't know them all,  but I wave and smile at each one. 

freddie
    Participant

Reach my hand down between us I fight with his belt and get it undone and then the buttons of his fly, I pull his trousers down over his ass and feel his hard cock press hard against my hot sex. I can feel the heat of his cock throw his Boxers and my wet panties. Sliding my hand back between as and inside his boxers gently wrapping my fingers around his rock hard shaft slowly moving them along its length.

I work his cock out over the waist band of his Boxers and rub it head against my wet panties I use my thumb and hock my panties to one side and with one movement of my legs I guide his whole length deep into my hot wet sex. Feeling him drive right into me I let out a load moan and grind my hips against him……

feeling her wet sex opening to my hard shaft i thrust firmly into her…shivers down my spike..i moan anf growl in her mouth
    i stand still into Jane feeling her hotness melting my sex…i kiss her hungrily…my tongue tangled with hers i greedly kiss her…my hand on her neck pulling closer and the other on her back keeping us tight
    her legs wrapped aroung my waist pulling me closer and her hands roaming on my back..scratching me
    i stop kissing Jane to catch my breath …she stares at my eyes now with a lusty look her eyes flaming…
    i smile at her and start moving my hips … she puts her hands around my neck and her body tremble at every thrust i give deep into her…
    i lay my forehead on hers,our noses touching,she moans loud as i speed up the rythm of my giving her my length…i grunt and pant in her mouth,my handspull her strongly close to me as Jane moves her hips to meet my thrusts
    i start sweating in this hungrily rush to our peak ,i growl and bite her bottom lip…her moaning drive me wild
    i kiss her lips and lick them and she cry for more more more

Richard_Wolf
    Participant

I sat on my stool  watching as Brandy added yet another name to the chalk board, Pafe, I could put a name to her face, the same now to Satoire.

I smiled just a little more as I caught you smiling at me, seeing that look on your face I wandered over to you. Leaving the empty glass on the bar and popping a mint in to my mouth as I strolled over. I wasn't going to just sit down without being invited. Not until I got to know you at least a little better.

When I spoke my voice was quietly spoken, deep, but not rough. “Hi there … I'm Richard, Richard Wolf.. ” I held my hand towards you to shake, taking a firm, but gentle hold of your hand and giving just a little shake, if you took a hold of my hand.. If not then I wouldn't hold it against you but would turn my out stretched hand in to a gesture. “I'm sure that if you ran a little further that would be acceptable Satoire… I wouldn't like to see you miss out on the enjoyment … ”

My voice wouldn't carry past you or I really, I spoke quietly  for a reason. I would wait on your reply or allow you to think about it awhile. I smiled and gave a little nod of my head, almost a bow. I could be trouble, I also tried to avoid it when I could, not that I'd back down or walk away …

The faint smile once again danced across my lips as I turned to Brandy, then turned my attention back to you.

Lover
    Participant

After I prepared everything for the crazy olympics I accept I'm the first to do game 1:
    Running flippers. I put on my goggles and flippers while james is holding a big jar, completely filled with beer.

Everyone around is counting down:
    3 – 2 – 1

James hands me the jar and I drink it without stopping….GULP, GULP, GULP…..then I start running to the end of the stage, turning around the pole three times

and run back.

UUuuhhhhh no I want to run back, but it's more stumbling and fluctuating.

Anyhow I make my way back and fall into Brandy and freddie. James stops the time: 42.69 seconds including drinking the jar of beer.
    Is it a good time? I don't know, we will see when everyone has finished.

Still feeling dizzy but good luck I don't have to puke. Looking at the big video wall I see my running and stumbling in slow motion. LMAO, now I know why everybody is laughing…. I'm laughing too and then I grin, thinking “but I survived. All the others have to make it

mooncalf
    Participant

I step into my boots and take a look at myself in the mirror that is hanging on the back of the door to my bedroom.  I'm dressed, not furry, but in my favorite pair of jeans, and a blue checked shirt.  I didn't bother with a bra today.  I slip on my fringed, brown suede vest, and take another spin.

I look presentable enough.  I stop by the gun safe and get out my dual action, colt revolver and gun belt.  I strap the belt on, holster the pistol and tie the leg strap around my thigh.  I set my brown Stetson Plains hat on my head and pull up the chin bead.

Already having saddled Chelsea, I mount her and begin the ride across country to the AChat Bar & Grill.

J2D2_CB
    Participant

“I am switching you back into freestyle mode.  Go back to the bar and keep an eye on things.  I've got my watch on, so let me know if you have any issues.  Have fun.. oh and let me know how that new upgrade works, alright buddy?”

“Of course sir!”  My circuits have now switch from straight laced form to a more laid back type of attitude. 

I head out the door and straight to the bar.  Accessing MP3 library….  Ding!  That's it!

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
    I'm a woman's man, no time to talk
    Music loud and women warm
    I've been kicked around since I was born
    But now it's all right, that's okay
    You may look the other way
    We can try to understand
    The New York Times' effect on man

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
    You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
    Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
    I'm a-stayin' alive, stayin' alive
    Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
    Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' ali-i-i-i-ive
    Oh, when you walk

Well, now I get low and I get high
    And if I can't get either, I really try
    Got the wings of heaven on my shoes
    I'm a dancin' man, and I just can't lose
    You know, it's all right, it's okay
    I'll live to see another day
    We can try to understand
    The New York Times' effect on man

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
    You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
    Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
    I'm a-stayin' alive, stayin' alive
    Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
    Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' ali-i-i-i-ive

I reach the front door to the bar and swing the door open.  The races are in full swing as Lover just completes the lap looking a bit dazed and laughing as the images scroll across the big screen. 

SnowBunny and JCM are at the bar sharing some laughs and drinks and also there is Richard Wolf.

Pafe is next up on the course so I got here just in time. 

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

“Well done, Lover.”  I say to him as he finishes the first race.  I have a good idea of what's expected of me now.  Lover hands me the goggles and the fins, and I hand Satoire my boudoir shoes.

I adjust the strap of the fins so they fit snuggly on my size 5 feet.  It's a litlle loose from side to side, but I don't think my feet will come out of them.  I want to do a test run, but I know what would be unfair.  Placing the googgles over my eyes, I have to adust them, too.

Satisified with the fits of the goggles and fins, I flop my way to the starting point and shrug off my naugafur coat and hand that to my “second”  Satoire.  Someone whistles from the crowd, “Covems” I think, so I do a spin with my hands clasped together over my head.

The countdown begins… 10  I get handed a jar of beer… 9… it's bigger than I thought it was going to be 8 7… I take a deep breath… 65…. another deep breath 4 3 2… I raise the jar to my lips… 1 “GO!”

I start to drink as fast as I can… gulping the beer while tipping the jar.  I can feel some running down the side of my mouth and dripping onto my breasts.  I feel it's taking forever… gulp, gulp… gulp.  Finally drained of it's contents, I slam the jar on the bar and take off.

“Go Pafie, go!”  I hear Satoire shout and the place gets noisy with people talking, laughing and cheering.  I keep hearing that Covems whistle and I want to laugh.

I run to the end of the stage, holding onto my breasts with one hand.  My feet sideways to reduce the effect of the fins.  I get to the pole… I grab it but almost lose my balance.  My hand goes out from my side, which allows my breasts to swing fee.

Once around the pole… twice around the pole… third time around the pole.  I'm feeling a little dizzy as I release the pole and bump into  a couple of chairs.   This causes my foot to straighten and I stumble as the fin catches the floor.   Almost falling, I manage to regain my balance, but this causes my foot to come out of the fin.

I finally reach the finish and collaspe against Freddie… my tit, wet with perspiration and beer pushes against his face, as he prevents me from falling.  “Um… thanks.”  I say to him and pick up a bar napkin and wipe the beer and sweat from his cheek.

“Pafie!”  Satoire says.  “You lost a flipper.  They'll have to make a ruling on it, but I don't think it's going to matter.” 

She continues, “You didn't beat Lover's time anyway.  Want your coat?”

“Not now.”  I reply.  “I need to cool off first.”  I stand with my hands on my hips, still panting from the exertion of the race, chest heaving and look at my time on the board: 

1:02:43

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Richard_Wolf
    Participant

I'd watched Lover put the goggles and flippers on and do his run around the course. It brought a smile to my face to watch how dizzy he got turning around that pole three times. I knew it wasn't and easy thing to do … not in those flippers .. and the goggles .. they would mist up a little probably. I had to give a round of applause at his time. That would be a hard one to beat.

I had been thinking of going next but Pafe seemed keen .. Ladies before gentlemen was never a bad thing to observe .. Was it ? .. I watched as she did up the flippers put the goggles on and drank the jar. “Mmm think tipping half of it down yourself might be cheating .. or maybe take ten seconds of for the entertainment value ..? ” I spoke to know one in particular … I had to laugh as her breasts bounced and she tried to hold them, swaying as she turned around the pole.

Pafe would probably have been close to Lover's run if her flipper hadn't half tripped her and fallen off. As she fell against Fredie, panting and breathing heavily with her hands on her hips. I walked over and picked up the fallen flipper “I guess I'll go next Pafe … Can I have the flipper and goggles?”

I dropped the flipper on a table and removed my jacket and tie. I was in one of my more mischievous moods and looped my tie over Satoire's head before she could stop me “Look after that for me would you …. ”  I removed my shoes and socks and put on the one flipper, taking the flipper from Pafe secured that on my foot too .. I considered cheating. folding the flipper up and duck taping it in place .. naa …

pulling the goggles down over my eyes I walked to the bar, trying out a few different ways of walking … “How do ducks walk again ? ” .. I picked up the beer and held it in front of me looking at it and daring it to froth up as I was drinking it. There is a art to drinking beer. It consists of opening my gullet breathing slowly I relaxed my throat  tipped my head back just slightly and lifted the jar of beer to my lips slowly I poured the beer in to my mouth, without swallowing I could breath and let the beer run down my throat. … I didn't spill a drop  and licked my lips, slamming the jar down on to the bar.

Turning I started running … or waddling … or looking like a big bird trying to take off from a lake … All I could hear was the flopt flapt … flopt flapt … flopt flapt  of the flipper whacking the floor as I tried to move as fast as I could. The whole thing felt weird. I took hold of the pole with one hand, rested my head against it and started waddling around the pole. Once and I shut my eyes …. twice … I opened and closed my eyes … three times … I blinked and stood up right and started to run …. flopt … flapt … a step sideways … splat … that must be beer from Pafe's chest… flopt flapt … flopt flapt … I was laughing now, this was just too daft to take seriously ….

I reached the end of the bar and lifted the goggles off and kicked my feet free from  the flippers and lifted them up “Who's next ” …surprised at my time …

1:01:58

Covems
    Participant

Miss Amy is propped on the bar top and we're into some intense kissing.  She breaks the kiss, pulls me in and whispers that it is time we went to the dance floor.

“Covems, we should really talk about your bill.”  Joe says, but I interrupt him again and tell him we'll settle it later. 

“Got something to do right now.”

Amy pulls me out to the dance floor, my hand on her shoulder.  I lift my hand from her shoulder, still keeping her fingers locked with mine, I make a motion like spinning a lariat with my hand, and Miss Amy does a little spin under my arm.

I then pull her in tight and we begin to pick up the rhythm of the music.  I lean in a bit and whisper… “Does…”

There is suddenly a lot of cheering and laughter as Lover runs the course in the flippers and goggles.  It's a funny sight, and one can't help but laugh.  He almost loses it a few times, but gallantly recovers and completes the course, falling into Miss Brandy and Freddie.

Turning back to Miss Amy and the way she feels against me.  Her hand in mine, my other hand on the small of her back.  I am surprising myself with remarkable restraint as my hands stay put.  Lord knows, they like to roam. 

We sway and move to the music and I lean in again and whisper… “Does…”

My thoughts are interrupted by the commotion of Pafe beginning her run.  She's one awesome lady… kinda short… but well stacked.  I think God gave her an extra helping when she was in the line for breasts.  I can't help but let out a wolf whistle.

It's getting louder in the bar with everyone counting down.  Finally we hear GO! and the race is on.

Losing a flipper hurt her chances, but she finishes the route intact, thanks to Freddie sitting where he is.  “Nice catch”  I think as he grabs hold of Pafe before she topples over.

I turn my attention back to Miss Amy… the she wolf in my arms.  I feel naked without my hat, and the balls of this costume are swaying to and fro as I move.  I wonder if she can feel them.

Next we watch as Richard makes his run.  He handles the beer better than anyone has so far.  A nice technique of the slow pour in to the gullet.  He finished up the race also, but neither of them has topped Lover's time.

Turning my attention back to the She wolf… “Does the She-wolf know the story of why wolves howl and cry at the moon?”

“No.”  She answers… I pull her a little closer.  Then I lean back to speak to her.

“Well then, I'll tell ya.”  I say.  “According to the Cheyenne… Long ago, there was no fire.  Then only those who are called Flies had fire.  Then the flies held a ceremony.  There was a big moon that night of the ceremony.  And the Wolf came there.”

“At that place where they held the ceremony, Wolf danced around and around the edge of the fire.  And he continually poked his tail in the fire.  And cried.  And howled.  Now the moon reminds Wolf to cry and howl.”

I pull Miss Amy in again… Suddenly, out of nowhere, I get a feeling that trouble is approaching.  The hair on the back of my neck stands on end, and there's a knot growing in my gut…

tangoJane
    Participant

As Freddie kisses my lips and lick them I cry out “MORE MORE MORE” with this rebel inside me I cry “MORE MORE MORE”

My moans grow loader and loader as his hot shaft thrusts deeper into my hot wet sex rolling my hips to meet his thrusts.Grabbing the edge of the table I pull on it and with my legs around his waist I pull my sexy GOD harder and deeper into me my body trembles with each and every deep thrust I scream MORE MORE MORE and don't care how hears my screams and how is watching my lover pleasure me.

Feeling his arms around me as he thrusts into me he picks me up and carries me of the table and over to a chair sitting down on it with me on his lap I fill him deep inside holding his head I push it into my breasts I moan softly as I feel his soft lips fit around my nipple and suck gently. And then I feel the great feeling as my milk start to flow and fill his mouth with my warm mummy milk.

Just as he takes his first mouth full Lover falls into and brings us back into the Bar hearing the cheers and whistles as he finish's his race Jame's says his time and the bars cheers again

I look into Freddie's eyes and kiss him deeply tasting my milk from his lips
    Still rolling my hips on his stiff shaft holding him tight in my hot wet sex

we watch as Pafe gets ready to run her race The bar start the count down 10     9     8    with each count I roll my hips and take Him in deeper 7     6       5       4       I feel the burning building inside with each count down     3      2            1      Pafe grabs the jar and she's off As she drinks the bear I Feel the over welleming feeling inside and my sex clamps tight around my man's HOT SHAFT closing my eyes as the feeling of my ORGASM rushing out of my sex and covering his stiff shaft.

I lean back just as Pafe fall onto Freddie covering his face with her breasts ….

Lover
    Participant

OOT:

They don't know I hold the world's record for this

Watching the video, now i know you're a girl

It's so funny and even the time is very great

SnowBunny78
    Participant

James and I was outside at the fire pit, when someone yelled for him, we looked up and it was Lover waving some flippers and goggles.  He motioned to Lover one moment, he leaned in and stole one more kiss as he said “Good things come to those who wait my lil bunny.” I smiled at him as we headed back inside. The races are getting ready to begin, Brandy announced over the microphone. Our runners is Lover, Pafe, Richard_Wolf, James…ect. James took the stop watch and a jar, the jar was filled with beer.  He is the time keeper…

Lover went and got a great time. Then Pafe went and lost a flipper, the Wolf ran and started laughing so hard as he was making his way back to the finishing line.  Then I seen James hand the watch off and started to put on the flippers… I yelled out among the crowd, “Go James baby… wooooo!!!!”  :-*  I was sweet on him and I didn't care who knew it at this time. I watched in anticipation as he drunk down his glass of beer. He took off like a bolt of lighting, like he has done this before. He spun around the pole and on his way back started leaping over chairs like he they were hurdles. I was jumping up and down cheering him on all the way to the end. When he reached the finish line I ran and jumped in his arms, which knocked him off balance  and we knocked into Freddie and Jane.  “My bad, I said and apologized to them both. James chuckled at me as he helped me up.  He took the watch from Brandy and handed her a bag, and said “I was told to give these to you for the race.”  She removed a pair of heel flippers.  I smiled, “Brandy, I would love to wear those on for the race.”  She handed them to me… :

I said, “Well I guess I am up… ” *giggles* to self. “Oooh Lord what have I gotten myself into?” as I started sliding on the flippers.  *praying like hell I don't fall flat on my face*  hoping no one can see me shaking, I had to talk a lil talk to calm my nerves. “I looked up and said well this should be pretty easy… just gotta run with high knees… being that I ski and walk around with ski and goggles on all the time.. I should be able to win this.”  LoL.  I pulled the goggles down over my eyes… gave James a quick kiss as he handed me the jar of beer.  I heard 3, 2, 1 Gooooo…

I started drinking the beer as fast as I could…I handed the jar off and took off down the bar…. “oooooooo as i was running , I got to the pole and jumped in the air doing a quick diva spin around the pole from the top to the bottom… I started back to the finish line…. knees high in the air….I felt light headed after that quick spin around the pole .as well I wasn't thinking about my skirt riding up as I was running. But I pushed strong all the way to the end, ” I yelled catch me I don't think I can stop!”  James stood at the finish line as I stumbled across the finish line, he reached out one arm and I slung right over it as I came to a stop… *ahhhhhh*  

I had a big smile on my face as I looked up and said, “what was my time, how did I do?” as i was blushing and pulling my skirt back down after showing everyone how I walked around camando…  I looked up at the screen to see a time of :45:13.
    Thats a great time for your first time, someone said… I smiled said, “yeah but I had a very good trainer and teacher” as I winked  at James and blew a kiss at him.  

Whew~~ As I went and sat back down over at the bar to watch the other contenders… I ordered another drink..and told Old_Joe to add it to Covems tab, Brandy said. I raised the glass at Brandy and smiled. As I waited to see who was up next, I sat there and picked up a piece of ice while looking at James and ran it slowly across my lips and down in between my cleavage and back up again. I could tell he liked the tease as he bit his bottom lip watcihing me…. I gave him a sneaky smile….

All_for_you
    Participant

Sitting quirtly at my table think about passed times I've enjoyed here, my mind wonder of to how my King is doing.

Freddie sings his sweet song for Jane and she jumps into his arms at the end.

Smiling to myself I turn back to my drink and finish it, I lookup and catch Joe eye He nods and mouths I'll bring it over I blow him a little kiss as thanks. He brings it over “your look like your in deep thought there” he says    I smile up “Just reminiscing” I answer

“Are you going to Join the Race” he asks   I smile and nod “I think I will” I get up and see Lover running back from the Pole

Moving over to the Bar I watch as Pafe runs naked to the pole round and round and round she goes and back to the finish line not it the straightest line thinks “that's a fail on the sobriety test” As she crosses the finish line she falls onto Freddie and Jane.

Next up its the new Wolf I look him up and down as he gets ready “MMMMM nice body” I think to myself” I watch as he downs his jar and runs off to the pole 3 times around it and back he goes

James is up next and he move like lightning down to the truck and round the pole and back as if he had not had a drink “that Was fast I'll have to keep an eye on him and test him out on the road one day.

SnowBunny steps up next drinking her jar down she flipper her way to the pole and like an expert she spins around the pole in one smooth movement and stubbles back to the finish line falling into Jame's arms as she crosses it.

Setting there as Snow comes over to the bar I get up and walk to the start line taking my  boots off and put on the flipper standing up I take the goggles and put them on Lover hands me the Jar of beer my eyes open wide as I see just how much it is I look down at my skin tight leopard skin suit and think ” this is going to be messy”.

Taking a deep breath and raise the jar to my lips and look at lover

” 3        2         1 GO” and he starts the stop watch

Tipping the jars I gulp down a big mouth full and swallow the beer is pouring to fast of my mouth and starts to spill out over the side of the glass and down over my my skin tight suit taking a second gulp and its not even half gone more is pouring down over my breast and right down my front making it cling even tight to my body. To more big gulps and pouring some more down me I put the jar down. Shaking my head and my eyes roll in my head I focus on my target and start to flap my way to the pole lifting my feet high to get the fillers to move forward making me raise my body up with each step making my breasts bounce in my bra less suit.

Reaching the Pole I grab it round and round twice and my hand slips off and I stumble and fall in a heap on the floor.
    The Bar erupts into laughter as I try to get back to my flippered feet and back to the pole. Once more around the pole then back to the finish line
    Wobbling and stumbling my way back the flippers flap as I try to run faster  I focus on the finish line and see the people stand there shaking my head and wave my arms ” OUT THE WAY I CAN'T STOP”

As I cross the line I feel a strong arm grab me and pull me tight into him to stop me. Looking up and its the new Wolf that has me pressed hard against him “thank you for catching me” I whisper and kiss his cheek.

Turning to Lover I smile “WELL”

1:46:63 He say's with a big smile.

I stay in Wolf's arms as I hear my time “Are well it as fun and a nice ending” I say with a smile and kiss the same cheek again.

tangoracer
    Participant

In the spa room I move my hips slowly forward and back as my hard shaft slides between the lips of my Pet and Stray As they lick and suck on my length. I slide my hard length deep into Stray's mouth feeling it hit the back of her throat as I hold it there for a second then slide it back till it almost comes out of her mouth and then back into her throat lowering myself down on to my Pet and let her suck on my balls.

Feeling her sweet wet tongue licking around my balls and Strays mouth sucking my shaft I look down and see sexi looking up with her mouth open with her tongue sticking out a little. sliding myself out of Strays mouth I move my body up and let sexi take my length into her willing mouth letting her warm mouth surround my shaft and suck me deeper into it,

Slowly I rock my hips back and forth sliding in and out of her mouth, I Take it out of sexi's mouth and slide it into my  Pets mouth then Stray's then back to sexi and then back to my Pet.

As I move back into Stray's open mouth I feel her body move back and forth from the two hard cocks deep in her wet pussy and tight ass…….

Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.