Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,306 through 1,320 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    ItsAmy123
    Participant

I smile from ear to ear as Cove tightens his grip on my hand and twirls me around. He then pulls me in real close and my heart starts to race again. I can't take my eyes off of him. His eyes seem to be in the same dilemma, as he looks down at me. I struggle in trying to read him, as he playfully smirks but his eyes give off an intense vibe.

We continue to move, picking up the rhythm. Hands still clasped together.. Bodies moving in sync.

He suddenly leans in.. whispering. “Does…” .. he begins to question. His voice sends chills down my spine as I anticipate what he's going to ask.

Suddenly a loud ROAR comes from the crowd and our attentions shift to Lover. My eyes widen with amusement as he runs the course. I can't help but laugh at the funny sight. I burst into a series of giggles when he reaches the finish line and falls into Brandy and Freddie.

My giggling stops when Cove's focus shifts back to me. I maintain my grin.. but that slowly fades away as I feel myself drawn even closer against him. We're swaying in sync again.. bumping.. almost rubbing against each other. My body slowly begins to heat up, as he leans in again. “Does..” , he begins to whisper…

Our attentions shift again as we hear another loud ROAR from the crowd. I grin seeing Pafe beginning her run. Girl power instincts kick in as I begin to cheer her on. I giggle slightly at the sight of her losing her slipper. “YOU GO GIRL!”, I shout out as she finishes the course.

My gaze returns to his, with us being drawn in even closer. I can feel those big monkey balls  of his costume swaying.. I resist the urge to sneak my hand down and grab 'em. My thoughts go back to his little skit on stage earlier, and I can't help but grin.

My thoughts are interrupted by the person next up to run the course. It's the new guy, Richard. *Haven't met him yet* I think to my self. I enjoy watching him run the course. *Hot Wolf Guy would be a nice nickname for him* I think to myself again. 

My thoughts are interrupted by Cove's voice. Feeling chills down my spine again, my ears perk up as he proposes his question.

“Does the She-wolf know the story of why wolves howl and cry at the moon?” he asks. I pause for a second, and then say no.. frowning slightly as curiosity kicks in and I wait for him to answer. He pulls me in closer and then leans back before finally going on to say… 

“Well then, I'll tell ya.”  he says.  “According to the Cheyenne… Long ago, there was no fire.  Then only those who are called Flies had fire.  Then the flies held a ceremony.  There was a big moon that night of the ceremony.  And the Wolf came there,” .. he pauses for a second…

As he goes on telling the story, I can't help but the notice the way his lips move. The sparkle in his eyes, how they light up, as he recalls and retells the events. I nod and smile while he continues to speak.

“At that place where they held the ceremony, Wolf danced around and around the edge of the fire.  And he continually poked his tail in the fire.  And cried.  And howled.  Now the moon reminds Wolf to cry and howl.”

“Hmm… interesting,” I said, whilst smiling, as he finishes speaking.  I sense him tense up.. and move in slightly closer against him.. and my free hand moves to his back.. and gently starts scraping, in attempt to comfort him.

James is up next. I grin, not knowing what to expect of him in the race. He is all suited up and looks pretty confident and ready. My mouth is left slightly open as he crosses the finish line. *Damn!* I think to myself.. *Now that's what I call kicking ass!*..

I suddenly feel Cove's hand on my chin. He gently nudges it up, closing my slightly open mouth. He smirks, looking down at me.. and I feel those same butterflies in my stomach again. I move in closer, pressing my self against him.. as my eyes fixate on his lips. *What I'd do to taste them again*.. I think to myself, biting my bottom lip.

My focus shifts back to the race. I notice the two girls that are up next for the race, both of which I haven't met yet. First it's Snowbunny. She breezes through the course with ease, leaving me impressed. Next up is All_for_you. I cheer for her as she runs the course, and then almost cringe when she takes a nasty tumble before taking her third spin around the pole. I continue to cheer as she stumbles her way to the finish line, smiling in awe when she lands in Richard's arms. *Way to go Hot Wolf Guy* I think to myself again. 

My bubble of thought is popped by Cove's intense gaze. I can't help but admit it has an effect on me. He has an effect on me. Not being able to resist any longer, I wrap a leg around his and press myself fully to him. I whimper softly.. as he begins to lean down.

My arms wrap around his neck.. and our lips meet again, as we engage in another, long.. lingering kiss..

Richard_Wolf
    Participant

I'd stayed near the start line, handing the goggles and flippers off to the next person that took to the race like a true champion. I had to wonder if he did everything in flippers and goggles …

I leaned on the bar watching a girl slip the goggles on and start to run. I watched her as I leaned n the bar, resting one arm on the top and linking my fingers together. I was laughing, who wouldn't, it looked to damn funny not to laugh. As the girl headed to the finish line I heard her calling out that she couldn't stop and then she was near me.. heading for a nasty painful crash in to the bar or a table.

(All_for_you)
    I tensed, holding out my left arm and scooped her up easily. I stopped laughing and smiled. Holding her with one arm wrapped tightly around her waist. There was that faint smile playing on my lips, blue eyes sparkling with amusement. “Well now … Wasn't that lucky … ” I lifted the goggles off your head . Looking in to your eyes then, my free hand dropped the goggles on to the bar. Slowly my finger tips wiped across your forehead, stroking your temple tucking the loose hair back behind your ear. “I Wolfie … ” I was speaking quietly, my voice deep and warm. My touch had been a light caress, tender and gentle. My arm around your waist strong and firm, pressing your body to mine curled around you like a band of steel wrapping around your waist, encased safely against my body.

There were other people in the bar, some engrossed in what ever they were doing to each other, some just sat watching the race. Brandy chalking up the times …. It was certainly a lively place ….

sexilicious
    Participant

Looking up I watch as tango slides his cock inside Stray and HB's mouth, I open my mouth flicking my tongue out wanting a taste too. He then slides his cock into my mouth and I lick the shaft as it enters deeper into my mouth. Sucking and licking continually as he goes deeper and deeper.

While tango goes between the 3 mouths getting pleased, I feel mrsexlover start to rub my clit making sure I stay nice and wet. Then one of his fingers slides into the wetness and starts rubbing against my special spots.

mrsexlover
    Participant

I keep sliding my hard cock deep into Stray, feeling HB's matching my strokes with her's on the otherside of this thin flesh that separate them. Tango is busy feeding the girls his pole and my fingers rub the inside of Sexi's wetness.

When the girls are not having Tango's cock in there mouth they moan very loudly, Stray is even screaming with pleasure.

As my fingers rub faster and faster into Sexi lovecave they get wetter and wetter and i bow my head between her legs, making sure i keep my rod filling Stray's hole, i start licking Sexi's swollen clit. Now she creams to me to go on and don't stop. Bbut before she can finish her sentence, Tango sticks his cock back deep into her gaping mouth.

sexilicious
    Participant

I scream and lift my body towards mrsexlover as he starts licking my clit and finger fucking my pussy. Feeling tango slide inside my mouth again, I can't help but moan and send sweet vibrations through his body.

Mrsexlover then adds another finger inside and continues rubbing my spots sending me spiraling into another orgasm. Shaking so hard, I look down and see him withdraw his fingers and lick that sweet juice off and reaches down to keep finger fucking me.

mooncalf
    Participant

Ridin' up to the AChat Bar & Grill.  The neon lights from it's roadside sign blink on and off.  I notice that the & sign is a little dimmer than the rest of the letterin'.

I ride Chelsea through the parking lot, and we wind our way through the vehicles, up to a rail fence and stop.

“Good girl Chels.”  I say, giving her a pat on the neck.  I drop out of the saddle and lead her through an opening in the fence and around the side of the building and tie her up to a post near a rain barrel.  Chelsea leans her head in and drinks from the barrel.

“Good of 'em to put that there.”  I say to Chelsea, while pulling my gloves off.

Strollin' around the corner of the building, I decide to slip in through the pudding pit area, hoping to go in un-noticed.  While knocking the dust off of my clothes with the gloves, I spot one of the little fellers scurrying around in the area.

“You.”  I say to him while pointing a finger at him.

He stops and stares at me, then he sneezes.

“My horse is around the side,”  I continue while tucking the gloves under my belt, “don't be a-pesterin' her, 'cause she's a kicker.  I wouldn't want to see any of you lil' fellers git hurt.  Git me?”

He nods his head and sneezes again.  “Good.”  I say to him.  “And tell all yer other folk to keep away too.”  He scampers off.

I make my way through the area, open the door and step inside.  I push my hat back and off my head, the chin cord keeps it from falling.  Reaching down with my right hand, and in one motion, I lift the keeper strap of the holster off the pistol, lift the pistol slighty from the holster and settle it back easy.

I stop in the doorway leading into the main bar room.  My hands on my hips, taking in all the commotion of the goings on in the room.  My eyes scan all the people dressed in their costumes.  One person is running around in a swim mask and swim fins, the rest are cheering and laughing.  I'm looking for one particular cowboy, only I suspect he's not dressed like one.

I stroll to the bar, watching the bartender's eyes as he sees me heading his way.  I lean into the bar, and look Joe in the eye.  “Whiskey, Joe.”  I say.  “Rye.  Don't matter what brand.”

He gets a bottle from the speed bar and fills a shot glass with it.  I lift it and give him a nod and a salute with the glass before downing the contents.  “Again.”  I say to him.  He fills the glass again.  “Covems.”  Is the next word I say.

Still looking me in the eye, Joe uses his head to motion towards the dance floor.  “Put those on the asshole's tab.”  I give him a wink and a smile and he grins and nods again…

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

“Pssst… Pafe.”  I hear Satoire whisper and she motions with her head for me to look towards the bar.  I look over and spy MoonCalf in her cowgirl clothes talking to Joe.  I spot the gun at her side.

“Ooooo… Sat… she means business.”  I whisper while giggling.  “Give me my coat.”  She hands it to me and I slip it on, then I take my shoes from her and slide them into the pockets of the coat.  “Come on.”  I whisper to her.

Satoire does the same thing, taking her shoes off and slipping them into her pockets.  We crouch and go on bare tip toe around the bar to the stage, all the while keeping our eyes on Covems.  Satoire and I toss our fur hats onto the stage.  “That's better.”  I whisper.  “I was getting hot.”

Our coats are open as we sneak around the room and along the dance floor, keeping ourselves close to the wall.  I can feel my bunny ears bouncing on my head as we creep along.  Still watching Covems to make sure he hasn't seen us.  His back is towards us when we stop.

“Better get out the handcuffs.”  I  say to Satoire in a whisper.

“I don't have them.”  She whispers back.  “I thought you had them.”

“You were supposed to bring the cuffs.”  My whisper is a little harsher when I say it, “Great.  We're supposed to get his hands… what are we going to do now?”  I start looking around for something to use.

“Wait!”  Satoire whispers.  “I got this.”  And slips a necktie up and over her head.

“Where did you get that?”  I ask quietly.

“That Wolf-guy hung it around me.”  Satoire answers.

“That will have to do.”  I say.   “Make the loop a little bigger and follow me…”

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

mooncalf
    Participant

I down the shot of rye, putting the glass back on the bar and spin on my heel, lean my back into the bar and once again scan the room.  I see Satoire and Pafe sneaking around the stage area while they're watching Covems for any sign of detection.

I follow their eyes and spot my prey on the dance floor with some pretty, young filly in his arms.  He's wearing some silly looking monkey suit.  They're kissing a slow, lingering kiss.

I push myself from the bar and start a slow, deliberate walk towards the two of them.  I see my co-conspirators, Pafe and Satore arguing quietly over something, then I refocus my gaze on Covems.  His eyes are closed, same as Amy's, and their kiss is a passionate one.  I approach quietly… then…

I pull out the revolver and fire two quick shots into the ceiling.  “BANG! BANG!”  Covems' eyes pop open and he and Amy end their kiss quickly.  “Moonie!”  he says, almost shouting it.

The smoke from the two shots is lingering over head from the heavy atmosphere of the bar.  I reach in with my left hand, and grab a hold of Amy's wrist and gently tug her out of the way, the pistol is still in my right hand.  “Excuse me,” I say to her, while giving her a wink, “this won't take but a minute.”

She moves off to the side and I step up infront of Covems.  “Covems,” I say, “you issued that challenge, and I'm here to accept it.  But why do you have to be so damned tall.”  I say to him.

He replies, “I ain't so tall, you're just so short.”  He pauses for a moment, then says, “Pipsqueak.”

I holster my gun, and leap up, wrapping my hands around his neck and pull him down into a kiss.  He resists at first, but I can feel him relaxing and even responding a bit.  His hands move up to my back. 

Our kiss lasts for a few moments and I release my hands from around his neck and slide off until my boot heels are back on the floor.

“Now!”  I hear Pafe shout and I grab Covems's left arm and twist it up 'round his back, pulling it with all my might…

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Satoire and I sneak closer to Covems while he's kissing Amy.  MoonCalf is walking towards them with her hand near her gun.  Satoire has Wolf's necktie in her hands, holding the loop.  Moonie looks at the necktie then gives me an inquisitive look.  All I can do is shrug my shoulders.

Moonie smiles at me and fires off her two shots, causing Satoire to jump slightly, I almost cried out.  I didn't expect them to be so loud.

We continue to sneak up quietly as MoonCalf pulls Amy out of the way.  Amy looks at us sneaking up and I put a finger to my lips in the “shhhh” sign.  I relax a bit when Amy smiles at me and winks.

“Maybe she's in on it, too.”  I think.

MoonCalf leaps onto Covems and kisses him.  A full kiss, deep.  We can see Covems relaxing into her kiss. 

When she slides off of him, Satoire and I are so close we can touch him.  “NOW!”  I yell and we spring.

I grab Covems right arm.  This startles him and he spins a little trying to see who it is.  Moonie brings his other arm up around his back.  I pull his right arm there, too… he's starting to resist and he's strong.  I'm having trouble keeping his hand next to the other one.

Finally, Satoire slips the necktie loop over his hands and pulls the loop tight, binding Covems' hands for a bit.  He's starting to struggle and Satoire is pulling harder, but he's beginning to slip free.

MoonCalf takes the tie from Satoire's hands, and winds it around Covems's wrists, pulling while she's doing so… she then brings it up between his wrists and secures it.  “Hooray for rodeo training!”  I cheer.

“Oh crap.”  Covems mutters, as he realizes that something more than just a kiss from MoonCalf is going to take place.  Satoire drags a chair over to us and bumps Covems in the back of the legs with it.  Moonie and I push him into the chair… the three of us start giggling…

“Gotcha”.  MoonCalf says to him.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

ItsAmy123
    Participant

*BANG* *BANG*

I almost jump a little as I hear someone fire two shots. Both our eyes open wide and we notice it's MoonCalf.

Having already been informed of what's going to happen, I smirk and wink at the approaching Pafe and Satorie.

MoonCalf grabs my wrist gently, guiding me to the side. I stand for a little while, until she presses her lips to his.

In need of another drink, I head over to the bar. *He doesn't even know what's coming his way* I think to myself, slightly chuckling.

Satoire
    Participant

“Hell, Covems”  I say to him, while propping a foot up on his knee.  “I wasn't even in line for a kiss, but I'm getting in it now.”  I smile at him, a big, “cat who ate the canary” smile.

His gaze goes from my eyes and wanders lower.  I realize that my coat is open and my body is exposed to him.  I pull my coat closed and do up a couple of buttons.

Covems starts to say something but I press my hand across his mouth.  “Shhhhhh.”  I say quietly… “no talking from you.  Remember what happened to you in the Ice House?”

He nods his head.  “You don't want that to happen to you again, do you?”  He shakes his head “no”.  “Good.”  I continue.  “Now you just keep quiet and get your lips ready, because we all want a kiss.”  I pull my hand away.

“Oh.”  Pafe says.  “And just to make it interesting, I have this.”  She reaches into the pocket of her coat and pulls out a tube of bright red lipstick.  “Got this from Mollie.  You remember it, don't you Covems?”

“Oh crap.”  He mutters again and his eyes roll up.

“Moonie.”  Pafe says.  “Would you like to do the honors?”  And holds out the tube of lipstick…

mrsexlover
    Participant

Sexi fill's me with her fluids as she keeps cumming into my mouth when we hear two load *BANG* *BANG* come from the bar.

I look up to Tango and he looks to me. “Those are gun shot's” i say and he agree's. As we are both part of the NSPD we leave the girls behind and rush to our clothes to find our police issued pistols. As we both have them we run, still but naked,  to the bar and run in shouting
    “POLICE” with our guns pointing into the bar

stray
    Participant

When mrsexlover and tango left us my mind is almost cleared from the drink of before, while I stay with HB's cock in my ass  I look at others for get what we should do.

tangoracer
    Participant

As I slide my cock deep into My Pets warm mouth the moans in the room are stopped by load

*BANK* *BANK*

Looking up at mrsex “Those are GUN shot's” I nod in agreement, Grabbing our Pistols we bush into the bar naked SHOUTING

“POLICE” with our guns pointing around the bar.

All the eyes in the bar turn from the dance floor round to use as we look back at them all………

mooncalf
    Participant

“I most certainly would.”  I say, taking the lipstick from Pafe.  I pull the top off of it and twist it, exposing the lipstick.

Two naked fellas come running into the bar holding guns, I start to reach for mine, when they shout “POLICE”.

Pafe raise her hand up and loudly calls to the naked men.  “It's okay.  Satoire and I got this.  Go back to whatever it was you were doing.”

Seeing that the situation has been diffused, I apply a liberal amount to my lips, and hand the tube and its cap back to Pafe.  I sit on Covems' lap, wiggle my behind on him, then drape my arms around his neck and say, “Pucker up you big ape.”

“Oh crap.”  He mutters before my lips make contact with his.  A deep, kiss… lasting a few moments, then I kinda suck my way off his lips, making a smacking/popping sound.  Then I kiss his cheek, leaving a lipstick print of my lips on it.

“Next.”  I say while standing up.

Pafe has already gotten her lips good and red and sits on Covems' lap from the other direction.  Satoire is coating her lips with the lipstick as Pafe begins her kiss.

I look at Amy, who's moved to the bar  and watching intently.  I go up to her and ask, “You're enjoying this, too, ain't ya?”  She smiles a big grin and says she is, while nodding a yes.  “You should get the lipstick from Satoire and join in, honey.  Remember… it's all in fun.”

I wander over to where Brandybee is, and we both giggle together.  “I know you got in line for a Cove kiss.  Go get him.”  I say to her.  “Oh… and don't worry none about the ceiling… those were blanks I shot off.”

“And anyone else for that matter.”  I say, picking my voice up so I can be heard.  “You want to kiss him, or something else, just go over smear some lipstick on and do it.”

I walk back to the captive just as Pafe gets up….

Viewing 15 posts - 1,306 through 1,320 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.