Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Momma_andrea
    Participant

Lover crooks his finger at me and I come over with my serving tray and Bunny suit and he whispers in my ear.
    “Now?” my lips mouth.
    And he nods.
    Putting my tray down I move to the low stage. and grab the mic and flip it on on the sound board
    “Um, hello Everybody. Lover and I have re-written an old classic and He..I mean  We would like to do it for you. Lover?”
    I point to him hoping this wasn't a joke and he leaves me standing up here.

Lover
    Participant

I laugh and go to stage. “No it wasnt a joke Andrea”
    Looking to the crowd i say ” Momma_Andrea and i had an idea while we were talking and we thought you like it. It's a song we have written based on the wonderful Beatles song “All my loving”

Everyone is looking. Take my guitar, tap three times and nod to Andrea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NbKBdjMFiE

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Singing a little nervous into the mic

Open your legs and I'll Kiss you
    tomorrow I'll miss you
    Remember I'll always be true
    And then while I'm away
    I'll rub off everyday
    and I'll send all my panties to yoouu

*i cant help but giggle a little*

All my panties, I will send to you
      All my panties, darling they're for you

I'll pretend that I'm kissing
    The cock that Im missing
    you know that my cream is for yoouu
    and then while I'm away
    I'll rub off everyday
    And I'll send all my panties to yoouu

*i get more confident as we go and I keep my Eye on lover instead of the crowd*

TAKE IT LOVER!

Lover
    Participant

Wow.. I'm impressed by her wonderful voice. The first second she was bit shy but then she sang full of joy, loud and clear.

We're looking at each other and smiling about the lyrics. But also everyone in room is laughing. Obviously they like the new text.
    As she finished the refrain I wink to her and start to sing:

I pretend that I'm kissing
    your LIPS I am missing

(looking down to her)

and my hard cock is aching for you
    And then while I'm away
    I'll rub off everyday
    and I hope that my dreams will come true

We sing together:

All my panties, All my panties oooh
    All my panties I will send to you

As the song is over everyone is cheering and applausing. We hug, kiss and then bow down to the audience. They are shouting for an extra song but we just have this one. Who knows.. perhaps we get another idea

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I bow again and smile at everyone and dash off stage to get my tray.
    “Thanks, Lover” and I wade into the crowd.
    “Support gifting panties everyone!!”  My bunny ears a beacon of were I am.

jayc
    Participant

I get the crowd to rise to their feet for a standing ovation for Momma_andrea and Lover's song. in a word  Brilliant and will be in my head for the next few days 

SnowBunny78
    Participant

As I was just getting ready for my personal tour by JCM, as he was leading me away from the bar.  We shared a kiss and I became in a trance. All of a sudden I heard a familiar tune. I broke our passionate kiss and turned to look up at the stage. And who do I see but it was Momma Andrea and Lover singing a Beatles tune, but they rewrote some of the words.  Momma_Andrea looked nervous at first but really got into the song after the first verse or so. She had a great voice,.. then Lover joined her while they closed the song out together. It was a catchy tune

All my panties, All my panties oooh
    All my panties I will send to you

I was laughin' at how they changed the words to it, but it was put together quite well. JCM and I both cheered and clapped for them both along with all the other cheers from the bar. “Good Job, you guys that was great!” I shouted while chuckling across the crowd.  JCM then wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and leaned down to my ear and whispered, “Let's get out of here now, while we can.”  He finished by kissing my neck as he took me by my hand and spun me around and started to lead me away from the crowd. I had chills running all over me now as I look at him from behind in that sexy lil loins cloth,… “Take me where ever you please…..” I giggled and lightly moaned, “mmmmmmm”

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Watch the hysterical bouncing race of Stone and Brandybee has Satoire and I roaring with laughter.  Those two are just so much fun and I think they operate this establishment with an aplomb unmatched.

Next Mollie does that sashay to Covems, with a towel in her hand.  I spot her shoes, and my eyes open wide with delight!  I want those!  But then I realize that if she has them on, they'll be too big for me.  Darn.

Mollie gently, lovingly wipes Covems' face and her little speech to him has me thinking about the Hurricane… and how with us, too… when I first logged on after days of not having power and no internet access, there was an e-mail from Covems.  It contained words of concern and offers of assistance… and then he posted that we were both okay to all here in the Forum.

This from a man who had his own troubles and worries as a result of the storm.  I begin to feel a little guilty as Mollie and Covems engage in a very sensual kiss.

“Darn it, Sat.”  I whisper.  “I think we should untie him.  Even though he can be such a pain in the ass, it is always with humor and he always means well.”

Mollie has ended her kiss and goes back to the bar.  ItsAmy123 is next to sit on Covems' lap and she too gives him a very sexy, sensual kiss.  We watch as his hands are freed and they immediately go to hold her.

“Lets get his clothes for him.”  Satoire says, and goes over to the end of the bar and knocks on the panel.  It slides down with a thunk.  We explain to Grumpy what we want.

“Would you please go get Covems' clothes for him from his room?”  I ask.

He agrees and Grumpy and Happy come out of the panel.  It closes quickly behind them.  Satoire grabs Happy's arm.  “Don't forget his hat.”  She says.  The two dwarfs scamper off.

We listen to Lover and Momma_Andrea sing their song.  They both have marvelous singing voices, and the song is a funny one.  We applaud wildy when they finish.  “Bravo!”

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

mooncalf
    Participant

The two bouncing racers are a sight to behold!  Heading straight for Covems, I begin to become concerned that some harm might come to him, but they expertly steer their bouncy balls and narrowly miss him.  I too, cheer as they cross the finish line hand in hand.

Next, Mollie takes her seat on Covems' lap, and they exchange a sensous kiss.

“How does he do it?”  I ask Pafe and Satoire.  “How does he go from riling a body up, to the point you want to kick him… then the next minute all you want to do is hug him… How does he do that?”

“The first thing he ever said to me was he asked how I escaped.  When I asked what he meant by that, he told me there was a seperate section of AChat for people MY age!  So I asked him about that too… now I was brand new… this was my second day… so I almost believed him… then he said there's a “Granny Section”, but to be careful when I'm in there because the “Old Fogies” like to try and hook you with their canes.”

“So, you see,”  I continue, “I went from starting to get angry to laughing.”

Mollie finishes her kiss and goes back to the bar.  I watch as ItsAmy123 makes her move on Covems, and another sensous kiss ensues.

I'm just about to say that I think it's time to turn the cowboy loose, when I see that ItsAmy123 has already done that.  I watch as those big hands move from her waist to her back.

Pafe and Satoire are chatting with a little feller about getting Cove's clothes for him when I approach them.  “It was fun.”  I say to them, and we clink our glasses and congratulate ourselves on a fine roundup.

Lover and Momma_Andrea's song is very entertaining, and both their voices are pleasant to listen to.  I applaud with the rest of the bar as they take their bows.

SnowBunny78
    Participant

JCM lead me out the doors and we headed toward the fire pit. I started to smile to myself as I seen the lavish  pillows and blankets out by the fire pit . No fire was lit for it was Summer and the evenings were warm. This particular night in fact was just beautiful.  The skys were clear, the stars shined really bright out, and its was not overly hot, it was warm but comfortable.  As we get to the pit, JCM sits me on his lap.  He supported me and held me by the waist with one arm, and reached up so tenderly with his other hand.  As I reached my hands around his neck, and embraced our lips came together in a hard and lustful kiss.

As the breathing intensified and the kiss got deeper, I felt my me body temperature started to rise.  And then our first encounters started to flood my mind.  It didn't take much for me to get lost in his kisses.  As our bodies got entwined with each other and closer to one another, I could feel what was pulsating just past his loin's cloth that barely was covering him at this time.  As we continued to not break the kiss, he lifted me up and layed me down on the pillows and blankets. 

His body was now next to mine as his hand was able to explore.  He started to kiss me down my neck, to wear he had already loosen up my tied top.  His hand reached and cupped one breast as he didn't hesitate sucking and lightly biting the other nipple.  I started to let out whimpers of pleasure. As I threw  my head back and enjoyed the sensations this was giving me.  My legs started to open wider as he threw a leg over mine when he started on the other nipple. I knew as he moved in this close to me how wet he was making me. I could feel his leg right up against me, as I started to move against it.  I could also feel what it was doing to him, as he rested right on top of my thigh.

Our breathing got heavier as our lips met again, out tongues was entwined with each other.  He had worked hisself completely in between my legs and my legs was rested upon his thighs. As we kissed I could feel his harden cock against my wetness,…

Covems
    Participant

“A Mollie kiss is something every man should experience.”  I think as she rises from my lap, saying her sweet words.  “You forgot to tell me if you liked my jokes.”  I say to her quietly.  She smiles that smile at me, winks and heads back to the bar.

The bell rings again.  “Free Drinks!”  races through my mind… Miss Brandy makes her announcement of Jayc's victorious story in the erotic story contest  we all cheer for him and for Momma_Andrea who's story came in second.  It is Jayc's birthday and the bar erupts into a chorus of The Happy Birthday song, and even I join in from my chair with my hands tied behind my back.

I see Mollie saying something to Miss Amy and watch as Amy downs her drink.  Her walk towards me is subtle, our eyes lock together, her lips form that “come hither” grin.  Amy's hand feels electric when it touches my cheek, it's a soothing and exciting touch all rolled into one bale.

Enjoying the feel of Amy's weight as she settles into my lap.  My eyes are begging for a kiss from Amy's lips.  She presses against me in that way she knows I like and whispers hotly in my ear and nibbles on my lobe.  The nibbles and whispers evolve into a deep kiss.

Finally … my hands are freed.  Miss Amy is on my lap and my arms quicly envelope her in a tangled embrace.  Lips pressed together, mouths moving in a hungry kiss… arms pressing her closer to me… hands move up to her shoulders.  The feel of her against me is special to me.  She tastes like an onion sandwich… making me even hungrier for her kiss.

Time and space evaporate for me as I ride her kiss into that happy place of pleasure and contentment.  I feel a tug on my arm, but ignore at first.  Another tug, it brings me back to the noise of the bar.  Finally another tug, harder then the last.

With reluctance I break the kiss and look at the tug.  It's Happy and Grumpy…  holding my jeans, shirt, boots and hat… socks are stuffed one boot.  “Thanks lads”, I say softly to them, “you can just put them right there.”

Still holding Amy in my arms, I watch with curiousity as Momma_Andrea and Lover take the stage… she begins to sing, timidly at first, but then finding her voice, she gets more confidence and with Lover joining in, they sing All My Panties.  A marvelous song, done by two marvelous people.  I ask Amy to clap extra for me too, as my hands are busy at the moment.

“I should get dressed.”  I say to Amy, “Before we get carried away here.”  We grin at each other as she rises from my lap and I lean down and grab my things.  I put the hat on my head, and the shirt and jeans in one hand, which I use to help hold up the ripped costume.  My boots in my other hand, I slip behind the curtain of the stage and get dressed.

Reappearing fully dressed, I stroll to the bar and Amy.  Ordering a sarsparilla, I take a swig from the bottle and lean into Amy's shoulder.  “Hey woofie,”  I say,  “New in town?”  I slide my hand down her back and around her waist… pulling her close.

mooncalf
    Participant

Satoire, Pafe and I stroll up behind Amy and Covems as they lean their elbows on the bar.  I poke Covems in the back with my finger and say… “Hands up mister.”

He quickly puts his hands over his head and they both spin around to face us. 

“Amy.”  I address her, “Thank you for allowing us to have some fun with this big lug.”  We all smile and thank her by taking her hand, one by one, and a kiss on her pretty cheek.

“Cove,”  I say to him, looking into those blue eyes, “it's probably going to get crazy in here, and I'm going to ride off.  I got Chelsea tied up outside and she should be starting to get antsy right about now.  Besides, I got kinda worked up and I think I'll go home and jump that husband of mine.”  I smile and wink at them both.

I stretch up and kiss Covems on his lips.  “I hope we didn't hurt you none.”

“No Ma'am,”  he replies.

“Ladies,”  I say to Pafe and Satoire.  “That was one of the most enjoyable rodeos I've ever been to.”  I kiss both of them on their cheeks.  “I'll be chatting with you two later.”

I go down the bar, shaking hands and giving kisses on the cheeks.  I approach Brandybee and Stone, I stop and take a hand of theirs  in mine.  “Thank you Brandybee, thank you Stone.”  I say to them.  “For allowing us to use your place here for our little rodeo, and for joining in with us.”  I give them each a kiss on the cheek.

I stop by Joe and pull him by his collar into a kiss on the lips.  “See ya around big feller.”

I make my way out of the bar via the Pudding Pit door and head for Chelsea.  Climbing into the saddle, I have a thought of going back in… but instead I ride through the parking lot…

SnowBunny78
    Participant

I began lightly running my hands up and down my body, I noticed his eyes was following my every move. I smiled knowing I had his full attention.  I decided to give him a look so I  opened my  legs a little, revealing pussy to him.  I noticed how he watched my fingers as I  traced them up and down my body. I cupped my  breasts offering them to him.

He lowered his self on to me, I wrapped my legs and my arms around him pulling him close. His shaft was rubbing against me I  pulled him to me urgently, for he was driving me wild.  I noticed  he hesitated… I lifted up to pull him into a kiss letting him know I wanted him as I wrapped my leg around him pulling him slowly into me.  I gasped with satisfaction as he took his time to slowly enter  me.  Inch by inch was filling every one of my senses and filling me completely.  My juices started running freely out of me as he took long, deep, and slow thrust. I moaned with every thrust, my eyes closed, I started to raise my hips meeting each of his thrust. I could feel my special spot being hit everytime he would thrust his stiffen rod inside me.  This felt so good my nipples was fully aroused just as my wet pussy was, I could feel that it wouldn't be long before I would reach my first orgasm of many to come. As I arched my back and moaned louder, I could see the slight smile upon his face, he knew I was enjoying every bit of what he was doing to me.  I could feel me coming close to climax, as my body started to tremble under him… I leaned forward burying my face into his shoulder, my nails digging slightly into  his back … I mummbled out,…”Oh My God!”

Covems
    Participant

Amy and I watch as MoonCalf makes her way down the bar, saying her goodbyes to all.  When she reaches the door and is just about to go, I step back from the bar, and call after her, cupping a hand to my mouth.

“WATCH YER DRINKIN' MA'AM!”  I holler over the noise.  Moonie stops, her back still towards me.  “AND IF YOU EVER HAVE NEED OF A LITTLE CHEERING UP, DON'T HESITATE TO ASK ME… I'M SURE I CAN COME UP WITH SOME MILF, MATURE, OLD LADY JOKES FOR YA!”

She shakes her head and continues on her way.

“Cove,” Joe says to me, while handing me a slip of paper.  “Look at this.  This is your tab.”

“Holy… what the…”  I say back to him, while looking at the number.  $A835.29.  “Geez Joe”, I say… “I only wanted a couple of drink, I didn't want to buy the place.”

He chuckles, and I hear Amy giggling next to me.  “Who's idea?”  I ask Joe.

“I probably shouldn't say.”  Joe says to me with a smile.  “But her stinger is electric tonight.”

“Miss Brandy.”  I think.  “Sweets,”  I say to Amy.  “I'll be right back.”

I go up to Miss Brandy… spin her by her elbow… lean her back in the passionate kiss pose from the slow dance and lay a big ole kiss on those lips of hers.  Straightening her back upright, I say, “Just as I thought… much better snotless.  Miss Brandy… my bar tab is very high, and a little… well… a big birdie has given me a hint that you're involved.”

Miss Brandy grins that sheepish grin.

“I will challenge you to a small bit of sport, to settle this bill…  are ya interested?”

I continue…  “It's a small drinking contest… when I win, you pay the bill.”

“And if you lose?”  Miss Brandy asks.

“I'm not going to lose.”  I say.  “But in the unforseeable event I do, then I'll pay the tab.  Interested?”

“What's the contest?”  She asks.

“I'll bet you my tab, that I can drink 6 mugs of sarsparilla before you can drink one shot.”  I continue, “If you agree, then we'll discuss the rules to the contest.”

ItsAmy123
    Participant

Our intense, passionate.. long kiss continues. His hands start moving, exploring my body once more. My heart starts to race as I cling to him.. deepening the kiss as each minute trails on.

A certain tug on his arms, diverts Cove's attention partially. Another tug. And then another tug, until he finally breaks off the kiss slightly to turn his head to see who it is. I tug on his bottom lip, seeing two cute fellas with jeans, a shirt, boots and a hat in their hands.

“Thanks lads”, he says to them, “you can just put them right there.”

Still cradled in Cove's arms, I notice Momma_Andrea make her way to the stage. She begins to sing timidly at first but then belts out into this awesome voice eventually, as Lover joins in. My eyes light up and I slowly start humming the catchy song.

With my eyes on both of them, my chin rests on Cove's head, my arms around him as I clap my hands, and my cleavage near his face as a result. His hands continue to roam, and I slightly begin to squirm and writhe while clapping and cheering.

As the song finishes, Cove whispers to me in a husky voice. “I should get dressed.”  he says to me, “Before we get carried away here.” I smirk at that thought, eyes glaring into his with a knowing look, before rising from his lap and sashaying my way back to the bar.

I ordered a margarita. Joe didn't even ask me this time to put it on Cove's tab and just did, as he gave me a smirk while handing me my drink. I winked back at him.

I feel a hand coiling around my waist and grin to myself slightly, realizing it's Covems. Just as he pulls me in close, MoonCalf comes up behind him. “Hands up mister,” she says, poking him in the back with a finger. I chuckle slightly.

“Amy.”  she addresses me, “Thank you for allowing us to have some fun with this big lug.”

“Awe,” I smile back at her, “It was great fun. And it was great meeting you. You're a doll. Have a safe trip back home!”

We kiss each other on the cheek, before she goes on with making her way out the bar while saying her goodbyes to all.

I restrain myself from bursting out in laughter, when Joe reveals to Cove his tab. His reaction is priceless.

“Who's idea?”  he asks Joe.

“I probably shouldn't say.”  Joe replies, “But her stinger is electric tonight.”

He turns me and my heart flutters as he says “Sweets”. He starts to make his way to Brandy, saying “I'll be right back” to me.

*Brandy's in for it now* I think to myself, chuckling and sipping some more from my drink.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.