Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,396 through 1,410 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    mercer78
    Participant

I turn away and look down into my glass gently swirling the ice cubes around thinking “get a grip lad what could she possibly see in you”.  Once I composed myself I looked up to see her standing right there smiling that beautiful smile at me.  I completely froze I tried to speak to greet her but all I managed was a “h-h-h-h hi” before being rendered catatonic.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Smiling sweetly at Mercer, my bunny ears in my hand. I reach out and touch his hand with my other.
    “Thanks for coming down. Did you like the song, Jason?”
    he nods nervously.
    “Could you walk me home? I really shouldn't wander the streets at night.” I plead.

“Um, yes.” Is all I get out of him.

'Thanks.” I kiss jason on the cheek.  and taking his arm, we bid everyone good night.

tangoJane
    Participant

As we kiss I gently roll my hips and flex my sex muscles on his still hard rod deep inside me………

Looking deep into my lovers eyes as I move my hips in small circles

“I want you on one of the massage beds my Love”

I slide of his lovely hard rod and stand, as I stand I feel his hand grab my ass and pull me onto his face. Feeling his hot tongue dart right into my wet juicy sex. I grab his head to stop me falling and to push him deeper into me lifting my right leg up onto the side of the tube to give my love better axes to my honey pot. Feeling his finger dig into my ass cheeks tilting my hips more to open my up to his lips and tongue more.

Grinding my body onto his face moving his rough tongue onto my swollen clit feeling him suck and flick it with his tongue. I want to scream his name at the top of my voice I bit my lip to stop me screaming as I feel the uncontrollable feeling building up deep in my sex. Biting my lip harder to stop my screams as the burning inside builds and builds. Until I can take no more and SCREAM his name FREDDDDDDIEEEEEEEEE

My body shacks and trembles as wave after wave of pleasure rushes through my body and into my wet pussy. Feeling my lovers mouth over my sex as ORGASM after ORGASM flows into his hungry mouth. Looking down at my lovers wet face covered in my sweet nectar “I still want you one one of the beds”…………………

Brandybee
    Participant

I step forward,  the onion breath and Malorts still gross on my tongue,  maybe dunking for an apple will help.  I  grab hold of  Daveoh,  “ Seems you are going to be my Dunking partner..? “  I ask, not really giving him much choice.

We both move to the tub, hands behind our back, as Lover counts us in  “… 3 … 2… 1 … GO”

We both dip our heads trying our hardest to get  an elusive apple first. The water is cold on our heads and hair. The apples bob and tease just out of reach. We fish and glide, coming up for a few grateful breaths before dunking and trying again.

Daveoh beats me and manages to sink his teeth in an apple and I hear the crowd cheer, indicating my loss.  JD passes us both a towel to dry off and  Daveoh holds his hand high with the prized apple in his fist.

“ Well done Daveoh “ I congratulate him , patting him on the back.  “ Your next drink is on me “ I smile.

I nudge Mercer78 as I reach the bar to order the  drinks.  His eyes are transfixed on Momma Andrea, openly admiring her womanly curves.  I blow  gently on his cheek , “  Oy, Want another whiskey?”  trying to break his spell.  I partially succeed  as he murmers,  “ Yes please”    I order him one but am unsure if he was referring to the whiskey or  drooling over Momma…

Bluedenim walks in and  Old Joe suddenly rings the bar bell and shouts  “  Its Blue’s 21st Birthday – she can legally have a drink”  The patrons cheer  her coming of age.  Jcm buys her first drink and more soon follow.

Jcm makes his way to the stage, dragging Blue with him.  He announces her  birthday and  as is truly apt for our lead  “ Country Boy “ singer, he persuades her to bend over his knee for some  Birthday Spanks .

We all sing  “ Happy birthday to Blue,  We want to Spank you “ …  as we all line up to spank her jean clad butt and kiss her cheek.
    Jcm keeps count , like the true gentleman he is…  as each person takes their turn … 11,  12, …
    I move up for my turn … 17… 18.. and lean down to kiss her face.  “ Happy Birthday Blu,  Hope you have all your wishes come true “

Jcm gives her the final  21 count and kisses her.  The crowd cheer and then, I chuckle –  “Hey  Blu,  In England you can drink at 18,  but one of our traditions is “ The Bumps” “  and with that, I rally some helpers.

We grab her limbs & body and carry her flat.  Then we all lift her towards the ceiling  and shout  “1” She then is allowed to fall back towards the ground, just stopping her, before her butt hits the floor, then she is swung up high again  “ 2”  and so it continues until 21  is reached and finally as is the tradition, you get  an extra one for luck …  22 Bumps marks her birthday in total.

We all cheer as she is finally allowed  to her feet, a little giddy from the experience and the alcohol slowly seeping into her blood stream….

bluedenim
    Participant

I can't believe my luck…
    JCM yep it's him alright, not only buys me a drink, but the takes me on stage to announce my birthday.
    Makes a change for me to be stood here and not singing, I'm kinda embarrassed  and then as I think I'll go back to my bar stool, he grabs my arm and says I need my birthday spanks. “My inner goddess does a somersault”  Lolz, sorry for that couldn't resist
    He spreads his legs to make it easier for me to lie across  so I do. I lie right over, my head resting on the floor and grasp his left ankle with both hands, making sure my ass is nice and high…
    All my friends now take it in turns to give me a spank each.. Oh wow! Gets to the eleventh or twelfth and I think I can feel myself slipping into I sub-space so I Bite my hand to bring myself back and gasp… I hope JCM doesn't notice, he can find out about that later!
    I hear BB & Bear come up and feel first 2 slaps from BB then I wiggle my ass to tease my Ursa Major and I'm rewarded with 2 lovely hard swats… How long I have waited for those! Then I feel BB kiss me… I look up and she's still in her Bee costume, she whispers happy birthday and goes round and spanks me twice more, then old Joe brings it up to 18 and promises me another drink   JCM brings my swats up to 21 with a flourish and I squirm as I feel my ass tingle and my pussy get damp, I sure hope it doesn't show thro my jeans.
    He helps me up and I hug him tight and give him a long deep French kiss while he grips my ass-cheeks tight.    If only he knew……. God, he could  fuck me on the stage in font of everyone I'm so horny!
    What's this?
    I'm grabbed by a dozen people and flung into the air… It's a Birthday Tradition in England Blu, says Brandy and 21 times I'm flung up and caught as I drop. Omg.
    They let me down gently and I am quite dizzy, my legs wre weak before, now I feel like Bambi… But JCM takes my arm and leads me back to my lovely cold birthday mojito.
    I lean over and whisper in his ear.. “If you want to give me a birthday present, I think we should maybe have a couple of these and then take a walk  to the Ice Palace”.    He grins widely and puts his hand on my ass and squeezes it. 

Patricia1975
    Participant

A Whisky without ice please !! And free single drinks for all friends here, im paying.

SnowBunny78
    Participant

I wake up after an amazing time with James, I turned over with a smile and was getting ready to wake him with a kiss. To my surprise he wasn't there… I figured well maybe he is in the bathroom. So I sat up in the bed noticing our clothes were from the bedroom door to the bed, *giggles*  as a big smile across my face. As I reminisce about our encounters.  I laid back in the bed and pulled the blankets close to me.. *sniffs*mmmmm his bed smells just like him.  I called out to him, “James? If you are in that shower, I am coming to join you…” I heard no reponse. I called out again… “James are you here?”  As I went to set up I looked over on the night stand, and there was a letter from him there. It read..
    My Sexi lil Bunny,
    I have had the most amazing time with you, and can't wait for many more encounters with you.  I am going down to the B&G, to check on somethings. I didn't have the heart to wake you, for you looked just like a angel sleeping.  I made some coffee and fixed you bite to eat, it will be in the oven keeping warm, feel free to make yourself at home. I will see you soon, either when I get back here or if you decide to hippity hop your way back to the B&G. LoL
    XoXo
    James[/color]
    I laughed to myself, as I laid the letter back down on the night stand.  I pulled the covers back and got out of bed. I made the bed up, I took a step and noticed I was still a lil woozy from drinking as much as I did. I made my ways to the master bathroom, and took a rather satisfying shower, *nice detachable head in shower*.  As I dried off, I walked to the closet and pulled out one of his dress shirts, and put it on. *hoping he doesn't mind* Made my way to the kitchen where he made a nice breakfast and some good coffee.  Hmmm, wonder whats going on down at the B&G?  * then remembers I don't have a change of clothes, … I started to gather our clothing off the floor, when his house phone started to ring,..*  And noticed the call was coming from his cell phone, as I answered the phone, “Rise and shine lil bunny. Did you get my note?” he asked. “Yes!” I replied,  “thanks for everything”  as I heard some loud cheering in the background. “haha sounds like a party going on down there”  “Yes, Blue is celebrating her 21st birthday!”  “I will be heading there later, as soon as I can figure out what I am going to wear… LoL”  I will for sure be back when the band gets to playing down there.”  I said.  “Ok, will see you soon, I will let you know when we will play!” he said as we hung up the phone.

bluedenim
    Participant

James squeezes my butt and with a grin from ear to ear orders another round. As Joe is setrting them down, Brandy comea across and presses a key into James' hand and winks at me. “I think you might need this, Blu knows the way” I blow her a kiss and taking a sip of my lovely cold mojito, I turn to James. “Follow me, I have something to show you.” I pick both my glasses up & head for the pool room and once there putting my drinks down, go to the cue rack, but instead of grabbing a cue, I twist the secret lever and the wall opens into the secret passage. I pput the key back in my pocket and grabbing my drinks turn to my friend with the swollen groin. “After you James.” we walk in & the door closes behind us.

Brandybee
    Participant

I need a drink after exerting myself in “ Blu’s bumps “  I wonder if the girl has put on weight ….. !!!     

And feel it’s time to get out of my bee costume,   I ask Old Joe to mind the fort, while  I shower & change.  I pop down to my dungeon and following a refreshing  shower,  throw on my  faithful old jeans  and  blouse  and keep Coves old hat on.

15 minutes or so later, I am back in the bar, where I immediately notice,  Blu and jcm  are flirting & getting cosy.  I know that look on Blu’s  face and  go to a secret cabinet behind the bar, reaching for a spare dungeon key.   “ Well, it is her birthday  and Christi has been busy out of town… any problems there, I guess I will shoulder the blame some… then again, Blu does like her punishments.. guess, she’ll say if she needs my help in placating anyone “   Mind made up I take a key  and hide it in my hand.

I see a new face at the bar, Patricia 1975, who has very kindly offered to buy a round of drinks.  I greet her –  “ Welcome to the AB&G,  Joe,  get this fine lady a whiskey on the house –  first drink is always free” I smile at her.  “ Then I dare you to go apple dunking “

JCM  and Blu walk passed me and I press the key into JCM’s hand . “”I think you might need this, Blu knows the way”  I wink at Blu, who blows me a cheeky kiss,  The drink must be affecting her senses but I can’t help but chuckle.   They head off towards the secret passageway in the pool room.

I look at JCM in a new light and wonder if he is a Dom or  just playing out a fantasy for the night.  I must remember to speak to Tangoracer and get him to make discreet enquiries there …  😮

I turn back to Patricia and Lover who joins us,   “ A Bacardi and coke for my friend here” I order Lover his guilty pleasure  and we chat about the best way to get an apple with your teeth.  :-X

SnowBunny78
    Participant

After finding my way home… I decide to make my way back to the bar.  I grabbed my new leather suit, the pants absolutley hug ever curve… the black halter top is cut just to there. Not to show the girls to much but just enough.  I decide to wear my hair down, and wear my red SF 49ers pumps that was a gift  : just to give the out fit a pop.  And out the door I go… *thinking to myself I wonder what activites or who is hanging out down at the bar.

I got to the bar, and walked over to the bar… “Hey Old Joe, lets start with a couple shots of tequilia, lime and salt.. Please.”  I shot both down pretty fast.  ” Now a Jack and Pepsi please”…. Looks around the bar,  as I seen Brandy running around, raising my glass to her, and mouthed out “Hey Girl!” She waved and acknowledged me. As I started to feel a lil warm, and tingly.  I sat on the bar stool, looking around and the activity going on around me.  Well hmmm, maybe it will pick back up soon. …

tangoracer
    Participant

Walking back into the Bar from the pool room the mid morning the day after the Furry Party. Walk over to the bar  ” Morning Joe strong black coffee please” I ask him “No problem the coffee pot is already to go” he answers and places the mug on the bar in front of me “thanks Jeo”

Turning and looking around the bar at the mess from the party I think of the spa room and what sort of a mess that will be in. Taking my coffee with me I walk to the spa door and push it open. I smile its not to bad just some towels on the floor and the beds to clean and turn the tub to clean mode.
    Walking around the room picking up the towels I find a pair of little black lace panties I smile and think “The first pair of many to be gifted to the room from the hot girls it the bar”

I hang them on a hock next to the big mirror, smiling to myself I return to my cleaning of the spa as I drink my coffee.
    After an hour or so the spa is clean and tidy ready for the next time its needed.

I walk back out into the bar “Morning Brandy Great night last night”  “Afternoon Tango yes what a great party again” she answers putting my mug back on the bar “refill tango” Jeo asks ” yes please Joe thanks”  he refills it for me and put a nice mug of tea next to it for Brandy.

We set and chat about the night as we drink our drinks laughing at some of the fun and game that went on. Finishing my coffee I lean over to Brandy and Kiss her cheek. “Time to get Genavieve from my car and get a little practise with her”
    “Genavieve”Brandy asks  I smile “Yes my very special little baby” I say with a wink

I walk out to my car and return in just a few minutes with my black hard guitar case and walk up on the stage, opening the case I take out my baby a left handed Gidson
    9316949771_d38360f03c.jpg

Putting the strap over my shoulder and plugging her in I turn to the laptop in the bands corner and search for the backing track I wont.

I move back to the mic and say “Its been a whale sense I've played her so she my be out of turn”

Going back to the laptop I hit enter and the 10 second count down starts. Moving back to the mic get ready standing with my legs apart and my head bowed my eyes closed I hear the beep from the laptop and start to run my fingers over the strings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ4wX76_oMI

So, so you think you can tell
    Heaven from Hell,
    Blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field
    From a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?

And did they get you to trade
    Your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?

Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange
    A walk on part in the war
    For a lead role in a cage?

(Steping back from the mic and just play)

How I wish, how I wish you were here.
    We're just two lost souls
    Swimming in a fish bowl,
    Year after year,
    Running over the same old ground.
    And how we found
    The same old fears.
    Wish you were here.

Standing at the mic with my head bowed and tears rolling down my cheeks I take a breath “thats for all are friends we've loved and lost this year”

I feel a hand on my shoulder “Wow that was so moving” I open my eyes and look round to see Brandy with tears in her eyes

jayc
    Participant

Awakening in the Bat Cave I reach for my watch to see the time. Its mid afternoon!  Stone still fast asleep,  I get up, shower and dress in jeans and a tee shirt. Pausing to leave a note on my pillow telling Stone im going to the bar I close the dungeon door quietly and walk up the ramp to the pool room  entrance.

Entering the bar  I hear the opening lines to Pink Floyd’s “wishing you were here”  I see Tango alone on the stage  playing a guitar and smile and silently sing along. Joe pours me a coffee and I sit on a stool  near Brandy who smiles and nods her greeting as we watch and listen. Looking around the bar is in utter shambles from the wildest party yet to date in the Bar’s  young history and reminisce the evening

mrsexlover
    Participant

After my breakfast with Sexi, i head back to the crimelab, i need to get some transportation for our band. I can't use my own van, i might need it when Poison Ivy reappears, but next to it is the Medical Examiners van and that's  never been used,  there are so little deads in this town that i think the ME quite her job because i have not seen her for a year or so.

I pull the stretcher out the back, we don't need that and starts the van. I drive up to Tango's Car dealership and park in the back next to the shed we have been using to practice for the band. Tango is not around and when i check inside his guitar is also missing. He must have gone ahead to the AB&G and left me with all the hard work.

We are just starting as a band so we don't have any roadies. Lucky for me we did put all the gear in the flightcases the last time we had a practice, and by making a ramp with some planks laying around i roll the whole lot into the van. Next stop the AB&G.

When i arrive at the AB&G is see Tango's car parked, nice now he can get off his lazy ass and help me getting this equipment to stage. I enter and sure there he is playing his guitar on stage. As soon as he finished the song i go stand in front of him and stare with my arms crossed and not speaking a word.

Lover
    Participant

Marilyn and I arrive in the bar. She is bit surprised. I have spent many time with friends, not telling her the reason. Today she will know…
    Just as we reach, tango is playing “Wish you were here”, one of the best Pink Floyds songs at all (really listening to it now).

We welcome Brandy with a big hug and high five yac and Old Joe. Waving to tango and mrsexlover on stage, while he is playing the song.
    Marilyn is looking to me “You didn't mention there is a concert tonight”. “No I didn't” I grin “well, I couldn't. Soon you will know the reason. Stay with Brandy, I uhm… have to go behind the stage” I tell her. After a kiss I leave.
    Good luck, my suitcase already is in my office. Have to change my clothes as I'm bit overdressed in my blue suit. Also want to check some technical things before we can go.

tangoracer
    Participant

As I finish playing and let my eyes clear I see a pear of feet standing in front of me. Letting my eyes move up over the tapping trainers blue jeans white T-shirt folded arms looking up higher it mrsexlover not looking happy. Then I remember I was meant to help him band gear form the dealership lockup “Sorry my friend I forgot I was meant to help you this morning” I say with a sly smiles “You go have a coffee and I'll bring the gear in from the van”

I take Genavieve and put her back in her case. Going out the back of the stage I give Lover a wave hi and open the stage door the van is parked up nice and close to the doors I place the bridge plate down into the back of the van I start to wheel the flight cases from the van on to the stage. Keeping them all behind the certain so no one will see what is going on. Rolling the last case from the van onto the stage I close up the van doors and then the stage doors ready to put it all back again later.

Going back to the bar “Coffee Please Joe” I ask “Where's your mug then” he replies “Just here” I say as i tap mrsexlover on the shoulder. Joe laughs and put the mug of coffee on the bar.  As we stand drinking our coffee's “All the gear is behind the certain just needs setting up where we want it but I guess we all need to be here for that.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1,396 through 1,410 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.