Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,411 through 1,425 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

After checking the electric and the lights, I help tango and mrsexlover to wheel the flight cases behind the stage. We go to the bar, take a coffee and I turn to Marilyn. She still is surprised and so Brandy is too. Sure they have talked about what's going on, but they don't have an idea. “What the hell are you doing?” Marilyn is asking. I laugh, hug her and pull her close to me. “Soon” is all I say, again laughing. “Wish me, wish us good luck – and enjoy” I whisper before we share a long kiss.

Talking to Old Joe “Make sure there is enough water and beer behind the stage. Will be a long and hot night.” “Sure” he answers in his usual talk, not saying more than necessary.

“I hope the lads are in time” I say to mrsexlover. “Want to have a soundcheck before the bar is crowded and also a little warm-up behind the stage”

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Home at last…..mmm, well, if i can call it like that! Recently i spent more time in the Bar & Grill then in my new apartment!

I open the main door and look around….lot of boxes to open and all the stuff in them to put on their place! But now i don't really have time for this, i nned to prepare and drive back to the Bar & Grill! I walk upstairs, on the upper bedroom and open the closet: all i need for tonight is here, i'm sure of it, but the closet is messed as the rest of the place and find what i'm looking at, requires more time then i expected but at last i find it.

Finally, with all i need in a bag, i'll grab the bass case and move out to go back to the Bar & Grill. Long the street for the Bar & Grill, i can't stop thinking about the great night i have and reviving every moment of it, being sure there will be  more night as this….or even better! Smiling, i stop my car in the Bar parking area and go inside, finding out Lover, mrsexlover and my Master working on the stage and talking.

“Hey guys!” i yell, waving my hand “sorry if i'm late….give me few minutes and i'll join you!”

I walk to the counter, where old Joe is working.

“Hey Joe! Did you think it's possible to have some sanwiches for me and the boys!? it will be a long afternoon…..oh, and something cold to drink!” i ask, winking at him.

“No problem, HB….i'll take care of it!”

“Thanks, Joe! A last think….is the changing room open!? have to put there this bag!”

“yes, it's all ready for tonight!”

“You always do a great work here…..thanks!” i say and then leave for the changing room, just to come back out after a minute with the bass case in my hand.

I join the guys near the stage, just wondering where the others member are.

freddie
    Participant

i open my eyes and for a while i cant figure where i am
    it's just a second cos i feel the warm body next to me..Jane's arm on my chest and her head on my shoulder….
    i turn to her and look her sleeping…she seems so peaceful…what a great night we had
    i dont know what time is it but the sun coming through the blinds tells me i'm late…fuck they will kill me lol
    i bend over Jane and kiss her softly on the lips..then on the chin ..then the earlobe…
    she moans lightly and her eyes open
    “hello my love” i whisper her “i think i'm gonna run….me and the boys have to prepare the show….and i'm late as always lol”
    “mmmm….stay just for a few” she says and pull my neck to kiss me
    i kiss back her deeply..”mmm….no love…i gotta go”
    jump out of the bed and face Jane ” dont miss the show for any reason Jane!”
    “i wont Freddie….i'll be there ”
    “good “
    i smile  and blow her a kiss
    then i take my clothes and run out
    to the B&G

mrsexlover
    Participant

Tango, lover and Me are setting up the instruments and plugging in the amplifiers when HB walks in, she waves to us and walks to Joe to arrange some drinks and something to eat.

As we take a break Freddie is also walking in. Great all we need now is for James and Bear to appear so we can do a proper soundcheck now the bar is still closed.

After the break i start to connect my keyboards and try the keys for a bit. Tango is smiling and grabs a harmonica out of his pocket, he starts winking at me and i know right away what he is up to, it's not the kind of music we play as a band but,we can't go on without the other two, so i can test my keyboards that way as he puts the harmonica to his lips and blows some familiar tune.

He laughs when i follow his lead and take over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0

It's nine o'clock on a Saturday
    The Regular crowd shuffles in
    There's an old man sitting next to me
    Makin' love to his tonic and gin

He says, “Son, can you play me a memory
    I'm not really sure how it goes
    But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete
    When I wore a younger man's clothes.”

La la la, di da da
    La la, di da da da dum

Chorus:
    Sing us a song, you're the piano man
    Sing us a song tonight
    Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
    And you've got us feelin' alright

Now Old Joe at the bar is a friend of mine
    He gets me my drinks for free
    And he's quick with a joke or to light up your smoke
    But there's someplace that he'd rather be
    He says, “Mart, I believe this is killing me.”
    As the smile ran away from his face
    “Well I'm sure that I could be a movie star
    If I could get out of this place”

Oh, la la la, di da da
    La la, di da da da dum

And the waitress is practicing politics
    As the businessmen slowly get stoned
    Yes, they're sharing a drink they call loneliness
    But it's better than drinkin' alone

Chorus
    Sing us a song you're the piano man
    Sing us a song tonight
    Well we're all in the mood for a melody
    And you got us feeling alright

Now Paul is a real estate novelist
    Who never had time for a wife
    And he's talkin' with Davy, who's still in the Navy
    And probably will be for life

It's a pretty good crowd for a Saturday
    And Brandy Bee gives me a smile
    'Cause she knows that it's me they've been comin' to see
    To forget about life for a while
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer
    And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
    And say, “Man, what are you doin' here?”

Oh, la la la, di da da
    La la, di da da da dum

Chorus:
    Sing us a song you're the piano man
    Sing us a song tonight
    Well we're all in the mood for a melody
    And you got us feeling alright

The boys join in with the last chorus and smile, seems this is going the be a good day

hentaiboy69
    Participant

OOT:  Congratulation for hitting 501 posts, Mrsexlover! and a cheer for 100th page of the B&G!

Lover
    Participant

OOT: Congrats mrsexlover and bar-topic

When the first chorus words started, I join – love this song and some more of Billy Joel. It's a good warmup for me and my voice. We are singing loud and full of emotions, feeling it will be a great night.

Brandybee
    Participant

I sing along to the songs ,  they are a brilliant new band  and I get Old Joe to help me out back, bringing in the goody bags…  Cocks & Roses beer mats,  pens, key rings, T shirts and baseball caps.

As the guys finish off the song I take advantage of the break and Ring the bar bell..

“Drinks are on the house Guys & Girls … MrSexLover has hit 500 posts and is now a HERO MEMBER-  Hip Hip HORRAY   ;   We have hit a century of pages …  Hip Hip Horray  100 today ;   and a new English Prince has been born…   HIP HIP HORRAY   ;   and  It's the Cocks & Roses opening night  HIP HIP HORRAY….   Lets… PARTYYYYYYYYYYY…. YAYYYYYYYY….

The bar staff fling some of the goodies to the customers, ensuring everyone has a Cocks & Roses  T shirt & cap .   They open up the bag wraps putting the T shirts on, as the band tune up to the cheers, gearing up for the next song…

mrsexlover
    Participant

OOT Thanks my friends i never would have made it to 500 if i did not enjoy being here with you all 

Lover
    Participant

We're all backstage. Bear, hb, martin, james, tango… freddie? “Anybody seen freddie?” i ask around, just as I receive a message “On my way”. Ok, he'll be there in few minutes.

We go back to stage and look around. The bar is still empty, just Marilyn, Brandy, old joe and jd are preparing everything for tonight too. As we asked for, they remove the tables and chairs. It's a concert, not a coffee party in an old people's home Everyone has to dance, to party, to jump and sing with us.

Freddie arrives. He high-five with everyone, having a big grin on his face. We have worked hard and have waited weeks for this day and now can't wait to start. We plugin the amp and boxes, check the lights, everyone takes his place on stage.
    Martin asks if we're ready for the soundcheck. “Yeaahh!” big nodding, shouting, stamping with our feeds. Seems everyone is bit hyped up and I feel needles and pins in my stomach. It's a good sign, knowing this little fever is helping to give my best.

For the soundcheck we decided to play a german song, which has a great rhythm and also will push us up. I look around and smile. Our “audience”, 4 people so far, are in front of the stage, ready to party too.

James does 4 pulses with his drum sticks and we start.

Toten Hosen “Tagen wie diesen”
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j09hpp3AxIE

english lyrics:
    Days Like These

I’ve waited weeks for this day
    and I’m dancing on the asphalt with joy
    as if it were a rhythm, as if it were a song
    that keeps luring me through the streets
    on my way to you, to pick you up,
    as we had agreed:
    at the same time, the same place as last time.

Through the elbowing of the bustling crowd
    we’re paving the old familiar way
    along the streets to the terraces on the Rhine,
    over the bridges, right up to the music
    where everything is loud, where everyone is there
    to let loose
    where the others are waiting to start with us
    and get down.

On days like these, you wish it would never end.
    On days like these,
    we still have all the time in the world.
    I wish it would never end.

This is unending, it’s unending for today
    We won’t stand idle for an entire night
    Come, I’ll carry you through the crowds,
    don’t be afraid, I’ll take care of you
    We’ll let ourselves drift, then dive under,
    and go with the flow.
    We’re going in circles,
    we won’t come back down, we’re weightless.

On days like these,
    On this night of nights, which promises us so much
    we’re experiencing the best, there’s no end in sight.

No end in sight
    No end in sight
    No end in sight

On days like these,
    On this night of nights, which promises us so much
    we’re experiencing the best, no end is in sight.
    We’re experiencing the best,
    and there’s no end in sight,
    no end in sight.

Looking around – YESSSSS!!!! Everybody is smiling. PEFECT! We're in best mood and could go on but now we have to wait 2 more hours for the opening.

Days like these – exactly the slogan for today.

mrsexlover
    Participant

Finally Freddie is here, now we can do a good sound check. After i got a high five from Freddie i plug my very special instrument i had made.

By doing “Piano man” i check my keyboards, but we also are going to do songs where is don't need them that much, so i want to try out my costum made keyboard / Bass guitar, So i can play the keys if i need to but rock with the boys on the other songs.

8752783858_a1ecffdd7d_o.jpg

I ask if everyone is ready, and after a big “Yeah”,  James starts off. Lover sings his song with a perfect text for this, and we are all very happy it sounds this good. Now we have to wait for the people to come in and get this show on the road.

Brandybee
    Participant

I watch and listen to the guys jamming, making sure, their instruments are tuned up, Doc  and  Happy are on sentry duty, collecting the entry tickets and handing out T shirts and caps to the customers and music lovers as they begin to arrive.  This is going to be the debut concert of the new Cocks ‘n’ Roses band –  Bear, hentaiboy69 (HB ), tangoracer (Tango ), freddie, jcm0824 (James ) , mrsexlover (martin) and Lover,  –  they are all stunningly handsome men and will no doubt get some panties and braziers  thrown on stage tonight.

I know I have my special pair ready for my hunky spouse, Bear.  My heart flutters a little as I  see him in his tight black jeans and  Cocks ‘n’ Roses  T shirt stretched tight over that magnificent chest and shoulders. 

My  ears suddenly catch the bad news on the radio –  shit  –  Germany 1 – 0 Norway,  I glance at Lover on stage.  Maybe he won’t find out yet and call me on my forfeit .  He is busy checking the mics and tinkling his instrument.  I quickly tell Old Joe to turn it off. 

“I don’t want the band distracted,“  I chuckle at him. 
    Old Joe grins back,  “Lover will find out soon enough, then you are for it”
    “SSHHUSH”  I put my fingers to my lip,  “ Go  pour me a cupper, make yourself useful”

Old Joe chuckles and goes to find my favourite mug.

The band finishes, their checks and goes out back for a few nerve quenching beers as the  crowds start pouring through the doors.

Stone, Momma_Andrea,  J2D2,  me,  jayc  and Covems are on  bar duty tonight with Old Joe but James_Dean (JD ),  jayc and Cove have also been roped in to do any stage checks, changes and lighting should it be needed.  It’s going to be a busy night.

The place is soon full and excited chatter for the new band  filters through the conversations.

I head for the stage and take the microphone out of the stand…

“ Hello AB&G “    A few answer back and I chuckle  “ Come on you can do better than that –  HELLO AB&G “  This time a big  HELLO  roars  back at me.
    “ That’s better, much better . We have been waiting for tonight for a while now…  Are you ready to stamp your feet, and sing to our new band? “
    “ Yes, “  Is the answer from the crowd.
    “ Are you going to dance and cheer our boys? “
    “ Yes”  They shout
    “ Glad to hear it –  They have worked hard for months getting ready for tonight . Ok,  I think we have waited long enough for our handsome band.  The AB&G  and  The management here are proud to present ….. the magnificent….  and marvellous ….. new band in town –  THE ONE AND ONLY  …..    COCKS ‘N’ ROSES ..

The crowd cheers and chants their name,  the AB&G descends into darkness and then the lights are focused on stage… and there they are…  Handsome men with their gleaming instruments looking hot , hip and ready to rock…… 

I cheer,  replace the mic  and clap too jumping  from the stage to go behind the bar and watch the  concert…

jayc
    Participant

Busy behind the bar, we are ready for the concert. We have new kegs tapped for the draft beer drinkers and plenty of bottled beer in the coolers behind the bar. Joe is surprised and happy that I am actually working tonight, Brandy too is helping out.

“well slap my ass and call me sally” Ole Joes says with a grin.

“the social butterfly and the coffee drinking lazy sod are really working for a change” Joe says his voice full off sarcasm.

“hey  this lazy coffee drinker signs your paychecks” I remind him.

My phone chimes an alert, looking I see Germany has won the footy game, I show Joe who tells me he already heard and gives a grin in Brandy’s direction.

Stone knocks on the bar office door the boys are using for a dressing room to tell them its time.

The stage lights come on and Brandy jumps on the stage to introduce the band. I turn down the bar lights as the crowd cheers waiting for Cocks & Roses to take the Stage.

All_for_you
    Participant

Stepping out of the shower I look over at the clock “where has this day gone” l think to myself ” I have to pick up Jane yet”
    Throwing on my black leather trousers white T-shirt and black leather waist coat . Looking in the mirror I quickly do my makeup and put on some bright red lipstick and ruffle my hear “that will have to do its going to get messed up head banging at the bar soon anyway” I say to myself

Grabbing my keys I slam the door behind me and head off to get Jane . I pull up outside her place and she is waiting for me “What time do you call this we're going to miss the start ” she says getting in the car.”you better step on it”

With that I smiled at her and turned on the blue lights and raced of to the bar. Pulling “see we made it” I say with a big smile.  We open the door of the bar just to hear Brandy up on the stage about to introduce the band.

Lover
    Participant

“Are you ready?” I ask, looking everyone deep into the eyes. I see faces, full of decidedness, joy and in mood for a great show. Of course, we all are bit nervous. Will they like our show? Our songs? Is everything working as we have planned it? But we did our best we can do, now we have to hope. I risk a look to the bar – and smile. “Guys, the bar is full of people. Let's make them happy!” I say with my best powerful voice. “YEAH!!!” We high five and take a last big slug of beer.

I'm wearing blue jeans, our Cock'n'Roses shirt and a pirate bandanna.

Nodding to jd, he nods back. Just few seconds later, all the lights in the bar are switched off.

BANG!……………BANG!…………………BANG!

Three loud clunks fill the air. We jump to the stage, everyone is taking his instrument and I take my mic. Lights are flashing on and off and we start our first concert:

Take me down to AChat City
    where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    oh won't you please take me home
    take me down to the paradise city
    oh won't you please take me home

Everyone is screaming and shouting, whistlening, clapping… I run  to the left side of the stage, my arms waving as if I'd talk to the crowd

Just a urching living under the street
    I'm a hard case that's tough to beat
    I'm your charity case so buy me something to eat
    I'll pay you at another time take it to the end of the line

Ragz to riches or so they say you gotta
    keep pushing for the fortune and fame
    you know it's it's all a gamble when it's just a game
    you treat I like a capital crime everybody's doing their time

Run to the right side, nodding to the crowd… shouting “Sing with me!”

Take me down  AChat city
    oh won't you please take me home yea yea
    take me down to the paradise city
    take me home

Now I'm in the middle, jumping up and down. I'm full of adrenaline and it wants to come out… stamping my feet, circling around...

Strapped in the chair of the city's gas chamber
    why I'm here I can't quite remember
    the surgeon general says it's hazardous to breathe
    I'd have another cigarette but I can't see
    tell me who you're gonna believe

I run around, staying with everyone for a few seconds until I reach freddie. Standing beside him, nodding, moving in same rhythm he is doing. We're grinning…

Take me down to  Achat City
    take me home yea yea

I'm in the middle again, moving and shaking… looking around, seeing soo many familiar faces but also people I've never seen before. The music stops, just james is playing his drums…. Finally I see who I am looking for. I point to my girl, winking…

take me down to  AChat City

“Sing with me two more times!” I scream and my voice is as loud as possible, the guys are playing their instruments again, everyone is giving his best while I'm stamping my feet, shaking my head, then clapping my hands over head to encore really EVERYONE to song and move…

The music is going down, the lights are off. Phew, I take a deep breath. Already sweat but happy as we hear the reaction of the audience.

Guns'n'Roses – Paradise City
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqTuN-35580

freddie
    Participant

ohhh want ya pls take meee hooooooomeee yeaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fuck yeahh we did it
    what a powerful opening !

Viewing 15 posts - 1,411 through 1,425 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.