Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    mercer78
    Participant

I feel the warmth of pride spreading through me a while ago I would had never have had the confidence to do something so brazen but so glad I did watching those ears sway with her head.  Looking into those enchanting eyes as she smiles at me. I feel an incredible urge to kiss her there and then……

sexilicious
    Participant

I smile and say hi to the people around me before I sneak up closer to the stage and jump up. Walking behind Martin, I enclose my hands around him and rest my head on his back as I listen to him play with the others.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Remembering our talks, I reach down and grip Jason's butt in one hand, my other holds the back of his neck as I kiss him. Pressing my lips softly, but my tongue forcing into his mouth. Finally he yields to me and our tongues dance as we do.  Leaving his lips, I trail down his neck and softly bite and kiss him.

Knowing him, I whisper. “I won't hurt you.”

And then I close on his jugular, putting my best hicky in place,  claiming what's mine.

mrsexlover
    Participant

As we are playing “Bed of roses” i feel the presence of someone behind me. Then i feel two arms starting to hug me and smell a familiar sent. It's Sexi who wants to share this special moment with me.

As soon as Freddie starts his solo, i grab Sexi with one hand and pull her onto my lap, as my hand gets back to the keyboard to play i kiss her on her cheek while she hugs me.

My music is not getting better with it, but i find more insperation with her on my lap, so i manage to play to the end, and as soon as Lover sings his last words the lights go out and i have my hands free to cuddle Sexi back and give her a long proper kiss.

Then i tell her to slip off the stage as the next song would be more up tempo, and as she moves off, i wishper to her”but you can come back later on in the show”

hentaiboy69
    Participant
    I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses
    For tonight I'll sleep on a bed of nails
    I wanna be just as close as your Holy Ghost is
    And lay you down on a bed of roses

While Lover is singing this part, i move close to Master Tango, till my back can lay on his one. I look at him and smiling i whisper

“i'd realy like to lay on our bed right now, my love…..”

A smile appear on his face and soon i see an lusty light in his eyes

“We have all the night, when the concert end!” he answer just before giving me a tender kiss on my lips.

When Lover finish his song and the lights goes down, i put my arms around my Master's neck ank kiss him passionately, loosing the sense of time……only the light going up and whistles and chears from the bar bring us to reality: we turn to the crowd and smile, then turn to face each others and kiss again, while the note of the next song start to fill the air

sexilicious
    Participant

During Freddie's solo, Martin pulls me into his lap. While he continues to play, I rock gently in his lap at the sound of the music while laying my head on his chest feeling his heart beat.

After the song ended, he finally had his hands free to cuddle and kiss me. He then tells me to slip off stage as the next one is more up tempo, so I jump off and wink at him knowing more will come later.

Mollie
    Participant

Observing everything that's going on with a keen interest.  The ride to the AB&G with MoonCalf, teasing Joe as we go by.. ordering our drinks.  A BlackJack for me, MoonCalf with her whiskey.  We greet all the ones at ther bar with air kisses and cheek hugs.

I choose a Cocks and Roses T-shirt from the pile, and slip it on, then we go join Pafe and Satoire at their spot.  MoonCalf pulls a table over near us so we have someplace to set our drinks.  Watching all the young girls screaming and cheering for the band, makes one recall earlier times in our lives, and we share stories during the lulls between songs.

I get a kick out of watching the ladies throw their panties up on the stage.  MoonCalf asks me if I was going to throw mine up there, and I told her I would, if I had any on.  We all laugh and sing along with the songs, while Satoire goes into a stationary dance.  She shows us all the moves she's making and we begin to follow along.  MoonCalf shouts “Satoire's Dance School Class is now in session!”  Soon all 4 of us are swaying and moving our arms in unison.

“Seems all the men are spoken for.”  Pafe says over the music.

Indeed it does appear that way, I observe, and think that we shouldn't make any advances.  It's fun to watch Covems and Amy make their entrance, and we laugh about when we had tied him to that chair.  “MoonCalf's Rodeo”. 

The latest song stops, and the lights go low.  I offer to go refill everyone's drinks, as the waitress seems busy.  Shirly Temple for Satoire… a diet water with a wedge of lemon for Pafe.. Rye whiskey and a lager chaser for MoonCalf and another BlackJack for me.

We wait for the next song.

tangoracer
    Participant
    I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses
    For tonight I'll sleep on a bed of nails
    I wanna be just as close as your Holy Ghost is
    And lay you down on a bed of roses

As I play along with Lover I feel my Pet laying against my back and gently rub herself against me.

“I'd really like to lay on our bed right now, my love…..”

I smile at her and give her a lustful look

“We have all the night, when the concert end!” I whisper in her ear

I kiss her tenderly on the lips and we keep playing back to back. As Lovers words fade and the lights go down I feel my Pets arms around my neck We kiss passionately losing ourselves in the moment only when the lights come back on and a big cheer fills the bar do we stop our kiss we turn to the crowed smile and kiss again as the next song starts my Pet stays laying against my back

mrsexlover
    Participant

After the lights went down and Sexi hopped off my lap and the stage, i get out from behind my keyboards and grab a Mic. As i pass Tango and HB laying with their backs against eachother on stage a say to Tango : “Where you not supose to chance your outfit for the next song, it's time for you to shine in the lights”.

He looks up to me with a face on wich i can read he forgot it completly, so he rushes off stage as i step into the spotlight on front of the stage.

“Hello AB&G, are you having all a good time” i start to stall some time for Tango to get ready, the bar responds back with a big “YEAH”

“Now that was a nice song that Lover did, i hope you enjoyed it as much as i did” i continue with a big smile. The bar responds back with a laugh. In the corner of my eye i see Tango getting back on stage in his new outfit.

We going to pick up the tempo ago with this next song, and you can sing along if you like”

Ii give a sing to James to start the next song, and as he starts on his drums i continue “Lady's and Gentleman give a big applause for Tango”.

Tango starts to play and the spotlight is turned on him. The bar goes wild as they see his outfit and recognize the song.

angus_young_5277848.jpg

AC/DC – Thunderstruck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

The whole bar starts singing “OOWHAAAHHAAHAA” and fills in with “THUNDER” at the right time

I start to sing

I was caught
    In the middle of a railroad track (Thunder)
    And I knew there was no turning back (Thunder)
    My mind raced
    And I thought what could I do (Thunder)
    And I knew
    And I knew there was no help,no help from you (Thunder)

Tango starts to do that typical walk wich gets him even a bigger cheer

Sound of the drums
    Beatin' in my heart
    The thunder of guns
    Tore me apart
    You've been-thunderstruck

Went down the highway
    Broke the limit, we hit the town
    Went through to Texas, yeah Texas
    And we had some fun
    We met some girls
    Some dancers who gave a good time
    Broke all the rules, played all the fools
    Yeah, yeah, they, they, they blew our minds

I was shakin' at the knees
    Could I come again please?
    Yeah the ladies were too kind
    You've been – thunderstruck,thunderstruck
    Yeah yeah yeah, thunderstruck
    Oh, thunderstruck
    Yeah

Now we're shaking at the knees
    Could I come again please?

Thunderstruck, thunderstruck
    Yeah yeah yeah, thunderstruck
    Thunderstruck yeah, yeah, yeah thunderstruck

Said yeah, it's alright
    We're doing fine
    Yeah it's alright
    We're doing fine
    So fine

Thunderstruck, yeah, yeah, yeah,
    Thunderstruck, thunderstruck, thunderstruck
    Whoa baby, baby, thunderstruck
    You've been thunderstruck, thunderstruck
    Thunderstruck, thunderstruck
    You've been thunderstuck

The bar goes wild while we finish the song, and i think i lost my voice as i can barely sing the last thunderstruck, well the rest is up to Lover for now anyway's, as Tango and I get to the back of the stage to take our own positions back.

tangoracer
    Participant

As my Pet and I are rubbing against each other back to back
    “Where you not supposed to change you outfit for the next song, it's time for you to shine in the lights”
    I turn and face him totally forgotten I had to change. Kissing my Pet on the cheek I run back stage as Martin takes to the Mic.
    Stripping off as I go throw the curtain I grab my new outfit blue suede shorts white shirt tie and a blue suede suit Jacket and to finish it off an marching flat cap.

Hearing James hit the drums and Martin introduce me “Lady's and Gentleman give a big applause for Tango”

I step out from the curtains the spot light hits me and the bar goes wild as they see my outfit and recognize the song.

OOOOOOOWWHHAAAAAAHAAAAA …………………………THUNDER the bar sings in time

Martin sings the first lines and the band sing THUNDER
    After the third line the Bar sings THUNDER
    Then after ever line after the bar scream THUNDER

At the end of the verse I move to the front of the stage and start the funny walk. 
    Hopping on one leg with the other leg out in front cross the stage.
    The bar goes wild again  And is loader still as the song comes to the end and lover takes over the singing as martins voice has gone we move back to our positions on the stage I kiss my Pet as I pass her she smiles at me in my shorts and jacket.

bluedenim
    Participant

Wow, what a night…. my head is spinning with the atmosphere, the shouting (who me scream?) the excitement, good job I've got my mojitos to calm me down..lol Me & SnowBunny keep high-fiving in between the overhead clapping, then the lights go down again and come up with…
    TANGO… as AC/DC.  OMG..some heavy rockin here tonite guys! THUNDER…… THUNDER!
    Singin along  I really want to jump on stage & join in to the next one “I wanna rock & roll all night and party every day”  grinning like a fool and when it gets to  “You show us everything you got” I stand on the stool & lift my t-shirt up looking at James and nudging SnowBunny to do the same.

tangoracer
    Participant

As James finishes his great song the bar goes wild. I step up to the Mic with a stole in my hand sitting on the edge of the stole I bring Genevieve onto my lap.

“IS EVERYONE HAVING A GREAT NIGHT”   

The bars screams and shouts there answers “YES”

“WILL LETS SLOW IT DOWN FOR ONE THEN AND GRAB HOLD OF SOMEONE”

I turn to the guys and see sexi slip up onto the stage and onto Martins lap as his sat at his keyboards. I smile over at my sweet Pet as i turn back and face the crowd the lights drop and a single light shins onto me.
    With my head lowered I softly strike the strings of Genevieve and a crisp clean note fills the Bar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAsA00-5KoI

So close no matter how far
    Couldn't be much more from the heart
    Forever trust in who we are
    And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
    Life is ours, we live it our way
    All these words I don't just say
    And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
    Every day for us something new
    Open mind for a different view
    And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do
    Never cared for what they know
    But I know

James comes in on the drums and the pass picks up a little

Forever trusting who we are
    And nothing else matters

But I know

I never opened myself this way
    Life is ours, we live it our way
    All these words I don't just say
    And nothing else matters

As I sing I feel my sweet Pet come and rub her back against me and kisses my cheek I look over to Freddie and he take over playing his guitar. I slide Genevieve onto a stand and Pull my Pet onto my Lap. With her guitar between us and her still playing I hold her ass cheeks as she leans back pushing herself harder against me. Turning back to the Mic I start to sing again as my Pet plays on my lap.

Trust I seek and I find in you
    Every day for us something new
    Open mind for a different view
    And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they say
    Never cared for games they play
    And I know (yeah!)

Forever trust in who we are
    No nothing else matters

As the song comes to its end I pull my Pet to me and Kiss her full and hard on her lips and the light fades down on us.

The Bar screams and cheer as the stage lights come back up as my Pet and I are still kissing.[color]

sexilicious
    Participant

Slipping on stage when Tango announces the slow song, I see Martin smile as I swing my leg over and settle down on his lap. Wiggling in slow rhythm to the music, I feel him slowly respond. Leaning in, I kiss his neck and whisper in his ear. He looks at me with widen eyes and slowly goes to feel that what I had said was true. His face lit up in a big smile and I could tell he was having a hard time concentrating too much on the rest of the bar after that. Thankfully his part was very easy for this song, I think to myself with a little giggle.

mrsexlover
    Participant

As soon as Tango annoucens a slow song, Sexi jumps back on stage and hops on my lap.

She wiggles in my lap and i feel something growing in my crouch. Then she kisses my neck and wishpers something in to my ear. I widden my eyes and just do if i had not noticed that the first time she was on my lap. But my lap is still moist from the first time she sat there without her panties.

As i take one hand of my keyboards and under her skirt, i feel her naked skin, her lips are wet and her clit is swollen as she moans as this hands starts to play with that instead of the keyboard. I give her a big smile as i feel my lap is getting wetter. Lucky for me i can stay behind my keyboards as my trousers must be showing a big wet patch.

Sexi and I keep french kissing as i play with one hand on the keyboards, (missing many notes because of this distraction), and the other hand under her skirt, till Tango finish his song. Then i pull my hand back and whisper something in her ear witch creates a big smile on Sexi's face as she hops off my lap and the stage again.

SnowBunny78
    Participant

Standing and enjoying the music that is playing. All of a sudden Blue jumps on stage and joins in singing the song I wanna rock and roll all night…..  When it came to the chorus show us everything you got, Blue jumped up and pulled up her shirt while she nudged me to do the same. I stood up on the stool beside her and pulled my shirt up along with her.  I pulled my shirt down with a whoooohoo, looking over at JMC giving him a real devilish smirk, and blowing a kiss his way.  Ordered another drink, raised and cheered on the band.  Tango took the mic and said he was going to  slow it down… singing Nothing Else Matters.  As I take a sip of my drink, I close my eyes for a moment listening to the song.  *thinks to myself I am wanting to get up there and sing one of my favorites…. Wonder if it will be ok?  Motions for JMC to come to me and whisper in his ear is it  ok if I can sing Black Velvet??  Can you guys play it?? If So I will sing it… ::)l

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.