Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    tangoracer
    Participant

OTT  Cangrats to HB for 5500 posts  MMMMWAHHHHHH

hentaiboy69
    Participant

OOT:

+3! 

Thank, me sweet Dean…..MWWWAAAHHHH!

Brandybee
    Participant

The bar is just rocking and I am pleased the “Cocks n Roses”  first concert is going down so well. They are excellent musicians,  singers and know how to work our AB&G patrons ,  not to mention extremely handsome, especially the hunky Bear in the pink cowboy hat!!!  :

I see a new face enter the bar and move over to chat.  Momma _Andrea nods to  me as I approach her, busy with a tray of glasses.  She’s her usual cheery self  & I indicate theres a drink behind the bar when she’s ready and mouth “ Congratulations on your 500 posts”.  :-*

Amy42370 orders a Gin & Tonic from Old Joe.  He fills her glass and gives her a complimentary  “ Cocks n Roses”  T shirt.

JD, J2D2, Jayc, Stone & Old Joe are all busy behind the bar.

I greet her and explain the first drink is on the house. 

HB takes to the stage and  sings a soft catchy melody  as we chat, then we both join in singing..
    “Boys in the girls room
    Girls in the men's room
    You free your mind in your androgyny
    Boys.. Boys in the parlour
    Girls.. They're getting harder

I'll free your mind
    I'll free your mind
    I'll free your mind
    I’ll free your…”
    We  sway suggestively  to the music  and I sip my drink, a Brandy & Lemonade as I dance away.

Lover revs the audience up with us shouting out the letters he’s asking for –   C…O….C…K…S ….. COCKS…   N…  R…O…S…E…S…… N.. ROSES
    We all chant    “COCKS N ROSES” …..  “COCKS N ROSES”…..COCKS N ROSES”…
    Sparklers and  Lighters are given out and lit for his song..

Lover sings and we sway our hands above our heads with the lights
    We join in the chorus –
    “I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses
    For tonight I'll sleep on a bed of nails
    I wanna be just as close as your Holy Ghost is
    And lay you down on a bed of roses”

Mercer78 strides into the bar and almost immediately his eyes centre on Momma_Andrea and insists on a dance.
    I catch his eye & wink at him.   “ I’m so proud of him, hopefully, he will have good news soon. “
    He winks back & twirls Andrea around.

Sexilicious jumps on stage to give MeSexLover a love whilst he plays. It’s a touching sight.

Mollie & Mooncalf tease Old Joe and he blushes as he serves them.  Whatever they said, he certainly had a spring in his step afterwards. They join Pafe & Satoire with drinks and sing along to the concert.

Tango is next with a more upbeat song.  As he does the intro, instead of singing  “ Thunder”  Some of sing   “ TANGO”   &   “ instead of  “ Thunderstruck “ … “ TANGOSTRUCK”

jcm0824 is next with a fantastic drum intro …  we jump and dance to the  beaty rhythm singing along with him and clapping…
    “I wanna rock and roll all night and party every day
    I wanna rock and roll all night and party every day
    I wanna rock and roll all night and party every day
    I wanna rock and roll all night and party every day”

Snowbunny & bluedenim jump on stools and lift their  T shirts to show braless shaking boobies to the Cocks N Roses.

“ What a fabulous idea! “    More girls jump on stools to show their beautiful breasts to their favourite band.

I shout to Stone & the two Amys – Amy42370 & ItsAmy123 –  “Come on Girls, on the bar”   We jump on the bar counter, much to Old Joe’s, Jayc, Covems , Old_Goat’s & James_Dean’s (JD) delight and flash our tits too.  They  bounce and rock as we shake our bodies..

The next song by Tango is slower and couples, sway and hold each other gently as he sings…

It’s very moving and touching.  I listen swaying, watching and singing to my Bear..  “Maybe  I should get him that pink collar to go with that hat…” I muse ..   

[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Hat-Glitter-Cowboy-Adult-Pink-for-Fancy-Dress-Party-Accessory-/00/s/NDI1WDM5Ng==/z/ZaEAAMXQxzZRdwMA/$T2eC16JHJHkFFmFiSMbNBRdwL+6vW!~~60_35.JPG[/img]  31sQ8wQfwyL._SY355_.jpg

I lean over to Old Joe “ Make sure there is a drink put behind the bar for HB – he’s hit over 5500 posts, something of a record, I think “   :-*

I’d congratulate him but he’s a bit busy  with Tango at present…..  I blow a kiss in his direction x  :-* :-* :-*

freddie
    Participant

no nothing else matters……………..

we end this great song and all the bar cheers and screams..clapping hands ans whistlews…
    i'm proud of how we'r playing tonight and i smile to Lover thinking bout what we'r goin to do now…
    he steps in front the mic:

Wowwwwww my friends…..you'r the best audience we can have…we love you all!

the bar explode again and starts shouting
    COCKS….N…ROSES
    COCXKS…N…ROSES

LOver again:
    we have another surprise for you
    just a few mins pls….

the lights go down and we run in the backstage to change ourselves

soon Lover comes back to the mic and a spot shows him in a silk black suit

HEY BAR&GRILL…….
    just for you all tonight
    the COCKS N ROSES are…SHARP…DRESSED…….MEN !!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glxFcmLhT4Y
    “sharp dressed man” performed by Nickelback

fireworks explode at sides of stage as the lights go on showing us all dressed in black
    and James starts playing his drums
    quickly followed by us all

Clean shirt, new shoes
    And I don't know where I am goin' to.
    Silk suit,black tie,
    I don't need a reason why.
    They come runnin' just as fast as they can
    Coz' every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

[img]http://artistpictures.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/zz-top-03082012-19.jpg?w=584&h=402[/img]
    Martin and Tango with beards and hats are playing just like the ZZTop

Gold watch, diamond ring,
    I ain' missin'not a single thing.
    And cufflinks, stick pin
    When I step out I'm gonna do you in.
    Coz' every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

[img]http://images3.mtv.com/uri/mgid:file:docroot:vh1.com:/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/rock_honors_the_who_2008/killer_performances_from_past_rock_honors_shows/74135265_10.jpg?enlarge=false&matte=true&matteColor=black&quality=0.85[/img]
    Bear starts his solo as the crowd screams out loud
    his guitar plays high making all people dance and jump

Top coat, top hat,
    I don't worry coz my wallet's fat.
    Black shades, white gloves,
    Lookin' sharp and lookin' for love.
    Coz' every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man

my turn now to play a solo
    i stand next to Lover shoulder to shoulder
    my six string jane on my knee and my fingers running on it
    as i end the solo and the other guitars join me Lover scream out loud:

MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the crowd answer shouting and clapping hands

Clean shirt, new shoes
    And I don't know where I am goin' to.
    Silk suit,black tie,
    I don't need a reason why.
    Coz' every girl's crazy 'bout a
    the bar all answer
    SHARP……………DRESSED……………MAN
    as James guides all with 3 powerful shots
    the song ends but the bar is still rocking
    screams and clappping hands
    we all smile as we know we played great…high fives and hugs as we all make our way in front of the crowd to cheer our great audience
    Lover grab a mic :

ty all
    we love you…..goodnight

we bow to the bar that still wild
    cheering and sending kisses we make our way to the backstage
    as a chorus starts
    COCKS…N..ROSES……COCKS….N…ROSES

Brandybee
    Participant

COCKS N ROSES  WE LOVE YOU   COCKS N ROSES  WE LOVE YOU   COCKS N ROSES  WE LOVE YOU  COCKS N ROSES  WE LOVE YOU  COCKS N ROSES  WE LOVE YOU   COCKS N ROSES  WE LOVE YOU

Congrats Freddie on reaching 200 posts x     

bluedenim
    Participant

Hey, you can see right up my nose! 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

While the cheers fill the B&G, the lights slowly go down i'll put my bass on its holder and move to the center of the stage and Master Tango reach me with his Genevieve: we stand facing each others, when the drum start.

The Bates – Billy Jean
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KjQ_Es7zoQ

The light turn on, showing to the whole B&G un upset Tango facing me: he start to play his Genevieve as i, trying ro apologize, sing
    She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene
    I said don't mind, but what do you mean I am the one
    Who will dance on the floor in the round
    He said I am the one who will dance on the floor in the round

She told me her name was Billy Jean, as she caused a scene
    Then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of beeing the one

Now People always told me be careful what you do
    (And) don't go around breaking young girls' hearts
    And mother always told me be careful who you love
    And be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth
    HEE

I fall at his knees and grab his leag, desperately looking at him……
    Billy Jean is not my lover
    She's just a girl who thinks that I am the one
    But the kid is not my son
    She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

…..he look at me with hangerand push me a

i'll walk all around the stage, form Lover to Freddie, then from James to Bear
    For forty days and for forty nights
    The law was on her side
    But who can stand when she's in demand
    Her schemes and plans
    'Cause we danced on the floor in the round
    So take my strong advice, just remember to always think twice
    (Do think twice)

She told my baby to dance to three then he looked at me,
    Then showed a photo of a baby cryin', eyes was like mine
    So we dance on the floor in the round, baby

I move on a wooded stair placed on the front side of the stage, moving a step after another on it, facing the whole crowd as i continue to sing
    Now People always told me be careful what you do
    (And) don't go around breaking young girls' hearts
    She came and stood right by me then the smell of
    Her sweet perfume this happened much too soon
    She called me in her room
    HEE

I walk between the people who came to look at our debut concert, then stop near Alita, falling at her feet, my melted make-up slop long my cheeks
    She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
    She's just a girl who claims that I am the one

Running disperately back to the stage, i stumble on the last step falling on the floor and Master Tango, Lover and Freddie are now all around me

All the guys pointing at me, giving me angry sight, as i hit the floor with my closed hands, crying

The light turn off one afyter another till only one point at me huddled on the floor…..it turn a bit small, surrounding my figure, and slowly it turn off, making the whole place fall into darkness, then suddenly it turn on, showing Tango kneeled on me pulling my hair and kissing me deeply for a minute or more, then he free me and speak

“You are my one!”

Cheers and whistles again all around the bar, as i hug him tight and whisper “always!”

tangoracer
    Participant

As the cheers fill the bar and the lights go down I move to the centre of the stage with Genevieve my sweet HB comes and stands in front of me. We stand face to face in the darkness I lean forward and kiss her lips gently.

The drums start and the lights come up I start to play Genevieve HB starts to sing

She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene
    I said don't mind, but what do you mean I am the one
    He said I am the one who will dance on the floor in the round

As HB gets to the chorus she drops to her knees holding onto my leg, I look down on her with a play fall anger in my eyes I push her away I watch her every move as she goes around the band running her hand over there chests or shoulders.

She moves off the stage down the steps and into the crowd I watch her move through out the crowd and fall at Alita's feet.

As she keeps sing the song she realises she need to get back to the stage rushing back she trips on the top step and full at our feet
    Love, Freddie and I all look down on her as she beats the floor with her fist and cries 

The lights of the Bar turn off one after the other until only one light shone down on HB. The light shrinks over her until it goes out leaving the Bar in darkness 

I kneel over her as the single light shines on us both Pulling her hair I Pull her to my face and kiss her deeply time stands still as we kiss with every pair of eyes in the bar on us I break the Kiss and say

“You are my one”

Cheers and whistles fill the bar again she holds me tight and whisper “aways”

jayc
    Participant

The band finishes Billy Jean  and I glance at my girl.  Stone gives me the nod and we spring into action. I jump on the stage and Grab the microphone.

“Hey Brandy I need you up her front and center”

As I speak the dwarfs push up the throne by my side.  Brandy climbs onto the stage suspicious and wary but sits down, wondering what was going on.

Smiling I speak,  “Relax, A little bird told me… Today is your Birthday”
    The crowd cheers and  Brandybee smiles and blushes a little.
    I continue, “Well, we have a very special guest to entertain you, a drum roll please”  jcm0824  kindly rolls…
    “Ladies and gentlemen I give you …………….Marilyn Monroe!!!!”

The spot light goes to the corner of the stage and there is Old Joe… dressed in a white chiffon dress . Right on cue the dwarfs turn on a fan and Old Joe's dress  blows  up to his waist  revealing his pasty white hairy legs and a way too  small G-string.  He acts all coy  and uses both hands he pushes the dress down the center of his crotch unsuccessfully, pouting his lips sexily.

His feet  are stuffed into white high heel shoes and he is wearing a blonde wig. His whiskers stick out of his pancake makeup, blue eye shadow and thick, black false eye lashes and blood red lipstick.

I toss him the microphone & he catches it deftly.

Taking a few awkward steps , he finds his poise and begins a slow saunter towards the birthday girl.

In a high falsetto voice he begins singing a steamy version of  Happy Birthday.  His breath is panty as he imitates  the famous , slow, sexy ,  Happy Birthday  to you, Marilyn Monroe style.

The crowd roars in laughter.

He slowly moves  closer and closer and leans in to Brandy and shows her he has a shot in the cleavage of his stuffed bra.

Brandy laughing hard,  puts her head close, grips the shot glass in her teeth , throws her head back and downs the shot in one.

Being the ACHAT BAR &  GRILL the shot is Malorts and Brandy gives us all the “Malorts face”  as the bitter foul tasting liquor hits her taste buds and nearly makes her wretch.

The bar breaks out in a loud cheer and she looses the empty glass and it falls to the floor.

Old Joe then presents a cup cake with one candle lit as the band begins to play Happy Birthday again. We all join in to sing Happy birthday one more time.  She takes a deep flamboyant breath and blows out the candle. 

Old Joe kisses Brandy’s cheek, leaving an imprint of rosy lips on her cheek. He then sits in Brandy’s lap to pose for pictures and I give her a dozen yellow roses from the management & bar staff.   

Brandy is clearly touched and stunned by the unexpected gesture

mrsexlover
    Participant

After our great version of “Sharp Dressed Man” we get off stage, but the crowed in the bar is still cheering and wanting more, so we head back for a encore and as soon as we walk back on stage the girls are flashing their boobs. With a big smile we start the first encore.

HB is doing her “Billy Jean” song and after she finished Jayc gets on stage and asks Brnady to join him. It's her birthday and he has someone special to sing for her.A person that looks like Marilyn Monroe from a distance is entering the stage. It's Old Joe who does the happy birthday song. When he is finished the whole band kisses Brandy a happy birthday before we go on.

I step forward “Ladies and Gentleman, every good evening must come to a end, and this is the time for us to leave you. But not before we do this final encore for you. It's a song that Lover will sing in both English and his native German, and that fits right in at this place. It's also our way to invite you all to the party backstage when we are done. “

James counts down and then we go with our final song of the evening

Pussy – Rammstein

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByVE0fanoes

Too big, too small,
    Size does matter after all.
    Zu groß, zu klein,
    Er könnte etwas größer sein.

As soon Lover starts to sing Sexi jumps back on stage as this is the moment she has been waiting for all evening as i whisperd her the first time she came on stage to wait for this song to get what she wants

Mercedes-Benz und Autobahn,
    Alleine in das Ausland fahren,
    Reise, Reise, Fahrvergnügen
    Ich will nur Spaß, mich nicht verlieben

Just a little bit…
    Just a little bitch!

You've got a pussy,
    I have a dick,
    So what's the problem?
    Let's do it quick.
    So take me now before it's too late
    Life's too short, so I can't wait.
    Take me now, oh don't you see,
    I can't get laid in Germany.

By the time Lover gets to the first chorus, Sexi ripped all my clothes off and dropped her down as well. Her touch has made me hard again and with a smile she pulls me to the front of the stage and bends down and pushing her back onto me. With a big smile i start to move in pace with the beat of the song.

Too short, too tall,
    Doesn't matter, one size fits all.
    Zu groß, zu klein,
    Der Schlagbaum sollte oben sein.

Schönes Fräulein, Lust auf mehr?
    Blitzkrieg mit dem Fleischgewehr!
    Schnaps im Kopf, du holde Braut,
    steck Bratwurst in dein Sauerkraut!

Just a little bit…
    Be my little bitch!

You've got a pussy,
    I have a dick,
    So what's the problem?
    Let's do it quick!
    Take me now, oh don't you see,

Germany!

Germany!

Now Jane also jumped on stage and grabs hold of Freddie, pulling his rod out and bending down to let it slide into her

You've got a pussy,
    I have a dick,
    So what's the problem?
    Let's do it quick!

Next to jump up is Blue as she makes her way to James to show off what she got in store for him.

You've got a pussy,
    I have a dick,
    So what's the problem?
    Let's do it quick!

Now more and more girls jump on stage to start the party, i see marilyn found her Lover and with a strong mind he is just able to finish the song

You've got a pussy,
    I have a dick,
    So what's the problem?
    Let's do it quick!
    Take me now, ooh don't you see,
    old_goat
    Participant

WOW!!!
    That was really come show.

tangoracer
    Participant

As the last song Play some of the girls join us on stage and start to play with the band members I look over to my sweet Pet as she plays her guitar I put down Genevieve down and walk over to her.

Freddie is still playing as Jane bends over and lets him slide deep into her. Walking up behind my Pet putting my arms around her I start to play her guitar she takes her hands off the strings and slides out from under the strap letting it rest on my shoulder. As she slide out she drop to her knees and pulls on my zip pulling it down and opening it wide slipping her delicate fingers inside wrapping them around my hardening shaft she gently pulls it out and takes me into her wet warm mouth.

Feeling her soft lips around my hardening shaft I try to concentrate on playing her bass guitar having to use all my training in self control not to throw her guitar around on to my back and grab her head.

As lover tries to finish singing the song as he gets his hands on his love Marilyn and Martin and Sexi get it on at the front of the stage Blue has moved over to James on the drums.

As the song ends and the light go down on the stage.

The Bar goes wild with clapping screams and whistles and the Brandy's voice comes over the Bar Mic and thanks the COCKS N ROSES for a great debut Performance she thanks as all one at a time and as she does a spot light shines on each member and the lady there with each light coming on gets a big cheer.   

x_TKB_x
    Participant

Walking passed the Bar and Grill having never been inside I hear load cheers and clapping and a good sounding band. Slipping in through the door making sure no one saw me I find a nice dark corner to sit and watch the band.

As I sit watching I look around the bar and watch the girls throwing there panties up on the stage rubbing my hands together at all the Panties I can grab of the stage. I watch as the band members grab the Panties and hang them on their guitars I keep an eye on where the Panties are on the stage.

As I sit watching I work out my best route on and off the stage as one of the songs finish's the lights go out I see my chance and rust onto the stage with lightening fast hands I grab 2 pairs and make it back to my dark corner before the lights go on.

Sitting in the corner I look around the bar and see some of my victims from my former days smiling to myself I think “it's time to get out before I get seen”

Slipping back out into the street I disappear into the darkness

Covems
    Participant

Cheering and whistling for the band.  My ear are still ringing from the decible level of the music.  The bar goes dark… sensing my moment, I make my way to the stage… and tap the microphone. 

“Is this thing on?”

“I have a few questions.”

“What does a 75 year old woman have between her breasts that a 25 year old doesn't?”
    “Her navel.”

“What's the difference between a penis and a bonus?”
    “Your wife will always blow your bonus!”

“What do you call 2 guys fighting over a slut?”
    “Tug-of-whore.”

“Why don't blind people skydive?”
    “It scares the shit out of their dogs!”

“Oh… since we're talking about animals…

Two ducks go on their honeymoon and stay in a hotel. As they are about to make love, the male duck says, ''Quack!  We haven't got any condoms. I'll ring down to room service.''
    He calls and asks for some condoms.  The woman says, ''OK sir, would you like to put them on your bill?'
    '''Quack no!'' he says, ''I'll suffocate!''

“Ooo    ooo  ooo…  I have one more question… this one's not a joke.  Amy… would it be alright with you if we cancelled our relationship as lovers, so I can send you a spouse request?  What I'm asking is…  Would you be my AChat Spouse?  Because baby…. you're the jam in my jelly roll!!”

Lover
    Participant

“AAAWWWWWWW that's sooooo romantic ” I'm talking, using my micro. Looking around, trying to find Amy. “Of course, our lovely, sweet and romantic concert had to bring people together and it seems, the next AChat wedding is close. For all who didn't notice it…covems, publisher and chief editor or AChat Tattler, has asked his secretary to be the frog in his tarn.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.