Skip to content

The dev team need to communicate more

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas The dev team need to communicate more

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    inazuma
    Participant

We as customers are supporting achat. Suprising us with something new is good, not telling us whether what were actually asking for is being developed isn't OK  in my opinion.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Inazuma, i totally agree whit you and this is why i open the tread “WIP SECTION” on September 06 (3 month ago!), but nothing happend. i don't have loose hope for it, not at all.

inazuma
    Participant

Yeah, I saw that and how it wasnt being used so I thought I'd start a new thread. new comments on an existing are easily ignored, a new thread puts the issue higher up.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Good point.

but whit new one you risk to, uhmmm, disperse the attention of the reader a little. we have to try to focus all our idea and suggestion in a tread

Rukya
    Participant

Hentaiboy i can rely to the question you ask in WIP here.

TightFit74
    Participant

As I was reading the comments, a question came to mind… 2 actually… I think provinding us with info has two sides.. And it depednds on your business-model which view you choose..

1. A lot of entertainment products use teasers, give a int of what is coming next (read: videogames, movies, tv-shows, magazines, etc.). They are used so that people get interested in the next product and probably/hopefully buy it. I think this is what we expect from the dev-team when we are talking about 'wanting to know what they are doing with our money'

2. Research and Development section in a company are usually gaurded by strict secrecy rules, as noone wants the competitor to know what is coming next so they can anticipate and beat you to the punch. I don't think any company would disclose what they plan to develop or have in the proces of developing. I don't think any customer has the 'right' to know what they are doing. We pay our money for the service they provide, not for the way they run their company. Would be different if we were shareholders.

But as a customer we are subject to the internal directives the Achat team is following. We have to follow the course they have set, a course they are convinced of will make the succesful. Who are we to tell them how to run their business best? Ofcourse, we can try to perusade them to use our suggestions and ideas and they would be foolish if they wouldn’t listen to us. But I don’t feel we can demand for anything.

This doesn’t mean that I don’t want the dev-team to be more open. I would love to see a bigger interaction between customer and company. I think both sides could profit from that. I urge the A-team to be more open and give a little peek into their kitchen. Like a newsletter, a preview of the next release, etc. ect..

Well, my 2 cents…

inazuma
    Participant

Ok, on certain issues the topic is sensitive and attracting a lot of frustration, being told; “were working on it” isn't enough, there have been a lot of Non-MF poses asked for, with different groups asking different things. Communication is key to preventing a lot of the anger that is around here, Non-MF poses is a big category, there are lots of changes that need to be made and we know what we need and want, we've asked for a lot, we'd like to know that the Dev-Team are listening to specifics rather than taking the issue and going their own way. That's what this is about, making sure we are going to get what we asked for, because the issue has been so hard fought for and heavily discussed.

They don't have to worry about competitors, they are already being beaten on this topic, which makes communication even more crucial. We are the customer, few companies have customers so willing to engage with them so much. We want Achat to succeed, and we know what we want them to do. I dont understand why Achat is being so hard on this issue, if it loosened up and presented us with better information we could discuss it and give feedback.

Sex Rodeo is an example where no one asked, no one knew it was coming and as a result the reaction to it was poor, it showed that if Achat doesn't communicate then it can do something we dont want. The same could happen to LGBT poses, I wouldn't buy an MM sex rodeo for example, we have too many poses like that compared to the softer ones.

We dont demand, we ask for better communication, on LGBT poses in particular. Whilst Achat isn't obliged to listen, but nor are we obliged to stay, it is that relationship that underpins the productivity of any company, the customer pays and the company provides the incentive to so. Thats what this is about, making the game enjoyable for us so that we and more people like us stick our hands in our wallets and pay out, but closer communication on a big topic like LGBT poses, which incorporates many pose ideas, not just one, is vital.

Rukya
    Participant

Hello everybody . Regarding at the last update , i must admit dev team make great efforts to satisfy everyone then , i took a good resolution for 2012 and décided to come back here . Happy xmass to all ( little late ) and happy new year .

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Wellcome back Rukya!

Janine Dee
    Participant

Welcome back Rukya, I was sad to see you leave, and am very happy you've decided to return.

Rukya
    Participant

thanks to you two, and hentai dont forget we have a wrestling match to do lol

hentaiboy69
    Participant

uuuuuh, damn i was hope you forget it! eh eh!

i need to train a little before it……can you give me some time!?

Fantasy
    Participant

lol
    its like a comedy club in here at times,giggle

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, fantasy, a smile is the only thing we don't have to pay in this mad world…….mmmmh, wonder how long this could be!

Lover
    Participant

Happiness and smile is easy to share, don't cost anything and makes this world a little better.
    We are in a sexgame, so we should have fun (and give fun to others).

Something like a newsletter or more communication at all is what I like to see. At least, every company lives cause they have customers. It's not forbidden to talk to them. Of course, they don't have to ask what to do next. But more reading this forum and listening to our wishes and suggestions could be helpful for both sides.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.