Skip to content

The dream tits…

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums A-Team ask you The dream tits…

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 317 total)
  • Author
    MissRude
    Participant

I have to say 1, but I also like #4

islandsun
    Participant

I`m fine the way I am 

bluedenim
    Participant

They are all too big to be mine! the thought of running with some of those tucked into my sports bra really frightens me!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Something like this!?

Rukya
    Participant

lol , Bobbler , the problem is that with this size , you will not see anything slide 

Anonymous

true…but i would be able to see the head as it peeked out between them while a tongue flicked out to lick it

bluedenim
    Participant

bobbler!

Already got that on one of the poses, want to see?

bluedenim
    Participant

I'll be on tonite!

xx

jeanona31
    Participant

Definitely the first picture, 
    nice shape and look most natural in comparison to other.

tinamary
    Participant

mmmmmmmm…. boobies 😮

islandsun
    Participant

@hentailboy  lol that pic makes my back hurt , Really guys like big boobs ?  hehehe guess I`m screwed in life , only thing I have big is my smile

hentaiboy69
    Participant

sunny, not necesserely i love big boobs. when they fit in my hands they are adorable!

medjai
    Participant

Shape matters to me not size 

Rukya
    Participant

for me , as long as they are naturals , its the good size 

Covems
    Participant

Breasts, Tits, Headlights, Knockers, Boobs, Melons, Boobies, Fun bags, Lemons, Humps, Hooters, Speed bumps, Bust, Juggs, Bazongas, Mosquito bites, Bazookas, Ta tas, Puppies, Twins, The Girls, Knobs, Globes, Milk wagons, Coconuts, Teats, Titties, Rack, Chesticles, Breasticles, Party pillows, Squachies… no matter what ya wanna call 'em, I love 'em. All colors… all sizes… all of them. I love to feel them… caress them… kiss them… lick them… nibble on them… bury my face between them… and yes… stare at them.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love the entire female form.  God knew exactly what men wanted when He created women… but… I am very grateful to the ladies on this site who have posted pictures of their… see above list… they give me a little vacation land to go to when I want to get away from it all. Thank you ladies!

I am particularly fond of the pictures that don't show quite everything. You know… a little hint of a nipple is nice and cleavage… mmmmm… love that.

While my wife was still here, we had a discussion about who God actually made breasts for. She said that God made them for the babies. I said that God made them for the lovers of them. My argument is that the babies only use them for what…. a year? I know our babies breast fed until they started to grow teeth. As soon as they started biting… that was the end of breast feeding and then those (see above list) were all mine. 

So what is their purpose for the rest of the time? It's for the lovers of them… ahhh… a light summer top without a bra… a low cut dress with plenty of cleavage… mmmmm… a bikini top… oh yeah. The jiggle… the bounce… I'm in heaven. Must be why I dream about them.

Had a great dream last night.. actually, this morning… I remember most of it and it involved breasts.  Lots of them.  I got to touch, fondle, kiss and stare  at almost all of them.  I was just about to get laid… then woke up… dammit! I wonder if getting laid in my dream would help me to remember what it feels like in real life. The Breasts, Tits, Headlights, Knockers, Boobs, Melons, Boobies, Fun bags, Lemons, Humps, Hooters, Speed bumps, Bust, Juggs, Bazongas, Mosquito bites, Bazookas, Ta tas, Puppies, Twins, The Girls, Knobs, Globes, Milk wagons, Coconuts, Teats, Titties, Rack, Chesticles, Breasticles, Party pillows, Squachies certainly felt real…. warm… soft… *sigh*

I did not vote.  I can not choose just one, I want them all.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 317 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.