Skip to content

The dream tits…

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums A-Team ask you The dream tits…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 317 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

I have fair size breasts here , because i paid for them ! hahahaha !

Bear
    Participant

@Unhealer… after awhile a man understands it's about the women, the sexuality of her soul, the response of her body… breast size has little bearing on that. Some of the most sensual women I know and have experienced were small breasted… But guys get turned on to different attributes… a great set of legs and gorgeous eyes trump breast size in my book

islandsun
    Participant

@ BEAR HERE, HERE  ! Ive green eyes , and great set of leggs from hiking and biking !

Adera
    Participant

I already need to wear a quite firm and supportive sports bra when I workout so that they wont bother me when I work out. So well… I don't really want bigger breasts myself because of that and other various reasons like finding nice clothes. But I don't dislike big breasts, they're nice to snuggle up against and fun to play with.

Lover
    Participant

Adera, you don't need to wear a sports bra while making your workout with me

Every breast is wonderful, as long as it's natural and the owner does feel all right.

alstott
    Participant

to be honest i never was so into it with breasts..but asses oh yeah big ones not too big small tight ones all forms…i mean when a girl has really small breasts but a bombshell in her pants yep i'm in  : of course it must fit to the rest of the body

Bear
    Participant

@sunny… hmmm more to fantasize of…
    such perfection being continually  out of reach…

TightFit74
    Participant

Such enjoyable frustration. Or is it the other way around? Such frustrating joy… Knowing what you want, and not being able to have it… Sometimes I could roll around the floor like a 4 yo…lol

Triumph999
    Participant

Such enjoyable frustration. Or is it the other way around? Such frustrating joy… Knowing what you want, and not being able to have it… Sometimes I could roll around the floor like a 4 yo…lol

I thought I was the only person here who still does that!  😮

Lover
    Participant

I believe every adult guy has those thoughts, lol

TightFit74
    Participant

Phew
    Triumph, we are not alone…

islandsun
    Participant

And females do`nt ?  Frustration comes with this package !

Lover
    Participant

Sunny, come and join us on the floor but that'll be no longer frustration…

tom
    Participant

And the pictures. Which one do you like the best?

[html]dream tits number 1 in 3D sex game AChat[/html]

[html][/html]

[html][/html]

[html][/html]

[html][/html]

Adera
    Participant

I definately like 1 the most since they look most natural, 2 is okay but the rest looks more or less unnatural.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 317 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.