Skip to content

The dream tits…

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums A-Team ask you The dream tits…

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 317 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

: damn…
    who cares of a spell button… message was clear…a dynamite little package

mmm… think I should saddle up the arab for you for an evening ride… coincidentally reach the lake about dusk… it's cool beckoning in the heat of the evening just begging for a dip while the sky glows in the suns retreat… and see where things lead as the the sparkling jewels of the night sky take hold…

islandsun
    Participant

I`m at work now  ! but I seem to have a problem ! laffin my ass off ! seems my computer `s not working 

marklong
    Participant

So Tom when I we going to see this feature. Really looking forward to the huge tits.

Tiamat
    Participant

the wait begins to be long. Could you tell us about the release date ?

thx

susy_a
    Keymaster

there is no official release date defined yet

Tiamat
    Participant

ok no official date, then maybe one unofficial estimate? 2 months? 4 years? At least tell us if this advance.

thx

susy_a
    Keymaster

I'll inform you, when the rough release date was decided

Unhealer
    Participant

these tits are an update on achat? it looked like a completely different game, I thought you guys were working on something else and just didnt want to say anything about it

sandra001
    Participant

1 and 2 are great

Avalucia
    Participant

Definitely #1

While very large, they do seem the most gravitationally real.

alstott
    Participant

Helloooooo…when comes those huge hooters?…i wanna improve my motorboat skills 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmh, 1 is good…….but 5 are amazing!

anyway, i think avatar setting need a good upgrade for each gender)……i mean, more tits size option, height, muscle tone, penis dimension and shape (not all are straight….they can be curved too! i know this make the animation not so easy to realize, but….)……this help a lot to create avatar whit differnet look. this can be a good upgrade for the game and give us more chance to create different style and it can be a great help in RP: a master can be a relly bumped muscle style and a slave can have a slim but firm body; if u play an intellectuan girl, u can choose a slim body whit normarl size tits, and more……

hentaiboy69
    Participant

these tits are an update on achat? it looked like a completely different game, I thought you guys were working on something else and just didnt want to say anything about it

i agree whit u……maybe they are working on some new game or maybe this is gonna be a really big update!?
    ………
    ………
    ………
    naaaah, the second option is pure fantasy! 

maggiemay
    Participant

please please please hear me !
    I think large breasts are great – my own certainly are – but these ones shown are not real !!
    All the front views are just great – but the side views are awful!
    Large breasts cannot be this firm – it just isnt humanly possible, nor should they be.
    They have to sag quite a lot & they then look & feel soooo much better when they do.
    The firm ones shown look rediculous !! Like a rubber dolly. Wrong shape =  wrong feel !
    Please, please hear me !!
    I would like larger breasts in Achat, but I dont want to be a blow-up plastic doll!
    MaggieMay xx

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Dear maggiemay, i don't think that will be the final look of them….that seems all but not aChat model!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 317 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.