Skip to content

The dream tits…

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums A-Team ask you The dream tits…

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 317 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

In real I`m only a 34 B AND VERY COMFORTABLE W MY SIZE ! Does big nipples count ?

but again like i sad before in achat I pick the size , and like it and am comfortable w them !

I use to tease my sisters as a kid 1 sister I called cherry pits > she was flat
    Another sister I use to call >Connon balls bsides big breasts wouldnt look good w my small ass , and longs as I look good inmy corset , stockings ,garter, and in canada we call them lusty high heels p.s HAVENT HAD ANY COMPLAINTS
    Smile > hope u girls get what you want !

Keiko
    Participant

I was under the impression that the exaggerated size of the breasts was just so that they could be easily compared to each other, then when the right shape was found they would reduce them back to normal.

SueCB
    Participant

lol Keiko, I sure hope that's the reason because I sure wouldn't want to lug those around for real  I get vlower back pain just thinking about it!

islandsun
    Participant

holy crap I`m fighting just to keep weight 

alstott
    Participant

Hahaha you'll need a pair of strong hands who lift 'em up and guide you threw the whole day but anyway it'll be fun to playin' motorboat between the huge hooters 

chasxxx
    Participant

ok, i select…. none of the above, although the nipples are nice. i think there should be nipple options, and foreskins! lol just like eyecolor and noses. i refused to vote something as preference when there wasn't a preference. better poll would be which do you dislike least?

islandsun
    Participant

Now nipples your talking !

have no problem in that department , always at attention , and very noticeable .

Keiko
    Participant

It gives me back problems just looking at them. 

Adera
    Participant

That big and I don't think one sports bra would be enough support when working out.

islandsun
    Participant

Well here on the island this summer women have been riding bikes topless !

I wanted to tell the big breasted women >what you trying to do give yourself black eyes >she was gross

chasxxx
    Participant

Islandsun, yours sound like my ideal! I'll vote for them! lol have always had a bit of a nibble, er nipple fetish, bigger the better up to around an inch (long). I wanna put my eye out!.

islandsun
    Participant

@chasxxx hehehehee too funny !

I only go topless down in my cove , out of respect for my cottagers ,  :

hentaiboy69
    Participant

A quest: how long the poll gonna be!? it's a lot of time when  the first time i see 65 voters….i really don't think more peoples gonna subscribe here

islandsun
    Participant

Funny!  They do`nt have penis poll >8======================================= hehehe !

Unhealer
    Participant

if they added bigger penises they would just kind of mash through the chicks hips, the vagina doesnt really do much moving in the poses as is

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 317 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.