Skip to content

The giving of gifts. Can you gift other than A$?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ The giving of gifts. Can you gift other than A$?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Mixael
    Participant

My beef isn't with the poses. Nor is it with items YOU can wear or use.  It's the damn fact that you can purchase something for a female, not be able to use it since you are MALE, and not b able to give it to someone.

But, as I said earlier, live and learn.  It does, however, make me question whether I will EVER purchase and additional A$ over what comes with the subscription.  And since I paid for a year, I can wait that long before paying for anything else.  SO tell me, how does THAT bring in any money for them?

(Please don't think I'm angry, either with the devs, admins,or any of you.  I got frustrated, but I'm over it.  If I can't get the funds back, oh well. I can't give the stuff away, so I'm stuck with it.  Maybe someday I CAN give it away.  Until then, it's just taking p space in the database.)

Laters, all

Lover
    Participant

Welcome both!
    Short summary to you:
    Only men can make gifts
    Only women can receive gifts
    A man can give a gift to every woman
    A$ (virtuel money) is the only gift you can make

And as Carli said, one look into this forum and you would have read this.

AZNLoverV
    Participant

Welcome both!
    Short summary to you:
    Only men can make gifts
    Only women can receive gifts
    A man can give a gift to every woman
    A$ (virtuel money) is the only gift you can make

But don't you agree this doesn't really make sense?
    Why would you disallow the following type of gifting:
    FF
    FM
    MM

It just seems sexist and I'd like to hear an official explanation of this policy towards gifting.

Mixael
    Participant

I DID look into the forums.  I SEARCHED for the information.  I COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER.  When I searched for giving gifts, ALL I could find was a SINGLE THREAD/POST, and it only said you could give gifts.  Perchance the forums need a better and more advanced search function.  Possibly I missed it….but if it is as easy to find as you make it seem, then I shouldn't have.

With that said, I think this thread is as good as over.  The question was asked, then answered, then discussed.  (But I still stand by my belief that it shouldn't be called “gifts” if it can only be A$.  Call it bribing, paying, broker fee, cash donation, what ever.  Just don't tell people you can give gifts and NOT be completely clear and easy to find, that it means paying in A$.
    I had a bit more written, but deleted it since I thought it might be considered adversarial, and didn't really add to the conversation.

Later 

Lover
    Participant

But don't you agree this doesn't really make sense?
    Why would you disallow the following type of gifting:
    FF
    FM
    MM

Yes AZNLoverV, all people here in this forum agree with you. We are talking about this again and again (just type “gift” into the search field). This is one thing we don't understand, as it doesn't make sense, as you said.

Anonymous

Actually women can gift other women. This is a very common misconception.

Vaughan

UPDATE

You can only gift A$. There are no other gifts in this game.
    All genders can gift A$ now and all genders can receive gifted A$

Achat has since updated the game so although you can still buy things of the wrong gender, a bright lilac warming appears before you buy asking you to confirm the purchase, like so…

This should prevent such mistakes happening.

If it does… write to “support” (on menu bar top of this page), explain the situation and I’m sure they will refund you and take the item back as long as its a one off situation.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.