Skip to content

The House of DARK Stone RISING! (HDSR)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Groups & Families The House of DARK Stone RISING! (HDSR)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 162 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

We're discussin about 2 different things now.
    One is the question, if the new house is stolen. It's not! There are no copyrights here in AChat. Every house could have the same name – least at the moment. Nevertheless it's not nice to use the same name, referring to an old one. If you read the description, you will see, that Miss Dee is not saying the old owners are member. But if you read just quick, you may understand it that way. So yes, it would be better, Miss Dee would have chosen another name and stated explicit, that this is a new house and has nothing in common with the old owners.

The behave in poker room is another question. I don't like how some people act there and I was told (and also got some chatlogs) that some try to push other out,make them feeling not welcome or use it as public sex room. AChat didn't give any rules of conduct unfortunately, so we just can appeal to everyone to be nice and polite, and not to attack others.

If we know, that members of forum start attacking and offending people without reason or just for their own fun, we will ban them as member here!

Anonymous

it testifies of already nonexistent creativity when the old name reserves (HDSR) and a branch shall deliver (HDSR-U). only the owner of exchanges and then the rules of the “old” house accepts. somewhat surprising that none of the new owners “stone” has the nick around this house continued to be easier to take something to keep it .. well is easier to sit down in a made nest and spend it as his, as if you completely what needs to build new up. also says many of those persons.

and one more thing. is already shit that you members of a house attacked, that have nothing to do with the entire and only here to have fun and want to live their inclinations.

beautiful day

(sorry for my english)

xShezawolfx
    Participant

The Name the HDSR is Co-Owned by 2 people no one gave their permission to use any part of HDSR period.I (My personal Opinin )The offshoot Home of HDRSU whitch is differant and can be used not the copy and paste version they are using and yes Lover I have many many texts of these 2 people harassing people to the point a lot don't even play poker and leave if they come in . some have even left achat,have the Owner look at the new free members coming in and old members staying so far after such showing of beyond lewd sex chat in open room. many many asking them to stop . just with getting the reply is  hes my man ill do as I please

MissDee87
    Participant

An Open Letter regarding HDSR / HDSR-U

Dear Members,

I have seen the recent events in the forum and have ofcourse read the accusatory thread about me “stealing” HDSR. I would like the chance to clear the air for all to hear the truth.

The truth is I stole nothing. I was made a leader of the House by Icebox and Amber. I helped them run it, played with slaves, interviewed new ones and assisted the new slaves in the joining process. When Amber left it was without a word, and ofcourse the main HDSR thread is locked by her so I have no way in updating it. Over the past several months since her departure of Achat I continued to direct prospects of our House to that page to read the lore and rules of our House before joining.

Recently, Icebox decided to leave HDSR in favor of beginning his own House. I have not spoken about it, raved about it on here or anything of the sort. I wish him well. But in his abandonment of his House & Slaves, was I supposed to allow the House to crumble? Allow it to dissolve? I know HDSR has a lot of people that dont agree with it for one reason or another, but I have this to say; Not on MY watch. When he decided of his own accord to leave the House, he took those slaves loyal to him and began his new role as head of the House of Dark Passion. They took HDSR’s collar off and put his on and I did not complain as he had every right to take whatever slaves decided to join him.

In this regard, I have stolen NOTHING, and think that there was no NEED for a new Name. I am simply continuing to run the House as if Amber were still here, and I edited the rules to reflect the change in Leadership. When I did, I did the adult thing and told Icebox of the changes, and now I’m labeled as a Thief? Of a House HE ABANDONED? I could understand if HE was here, with HDSR still on his profile, saying what I did was theft, the same thing applies to Amber. But it is NOT him. He has raised no objections to my editing of the rules and hierarchy. I have left his name as a FOUNDER along with Amber’s, giving credit to BOTH for the establishment of the House. I cannot help that perhaps he has second thoughts about what he did, or that someone who feels he was victimized feels the need to lash out; when really, they were never apart of HDSR to begin with, and has a very colorful HISTORY of bashing Us and other Members. But I digress…

As far as antics in the poker room, well … people this IS a SEX game. SEX happens in the main chat as well as the poker and play rooms. I cannot help that some dont like it to happen in poker. However, that is THEIR issue, not mine. Until Achat institutes a code of conduct for the poker room, I will do as I please, with WHOM I please. I could never violate someone else’s rights to play with a partner the way they choose, WHERE they choose. If it bothers you, leave the room and try to find another. I will say this though, for every “show” Doni & I have, the table is ALWAYS full. No one wants to leave, so whether people admit it or not, it turns them on. Who would have thought?

Everyone has an opinion, and I respect it. However I am NOT a thief. I will not engage in any arguments or fights with anyone, so attacking responses or posts I simply wont reply to. I just want to clear my name. I have long ago put on ignore the people who want to argue with me, and ignore them even when in Poker and dialogue is possible.

HDSR is here to stay. Its not going ANYWHERE and I’m not changing the name of the House. A FORMER OWNER can do nothing after he/she has VOLUNTARILY RELINQUISHED his/her rights! That’s just like someone selling a House and telling the new owner what colors to paint it. I appreciate all of the people who have stood up for me, it is not unnoticed. I know a Hater will HATE, a Harasser will HARASS and a Victimizer will VICTIMIZE. I can already imagine the gleefully hateful responses this post will elicit. However, I’ve said my piece and that’s where I’m going to leave it.

Now can we please get back to having SEXY, KINKY, STEAMY fun ?

Kisses,
    Mistress Dee of HDSR & HDSR-U

xShezawolfx
    Participant

Dee  we all know how you are except those you have fooled ,write your own home post because the only reason you posted such was I said the co owners never gave you permission to reopen it and also you can co own many things even 2 homes 

MissDee87
    Participant

Dee I never abandoned HDSR I can not post sinse it was Amber/and I that opened it.she did the posting .You will come through Me as the origianl last co-OWNER for any members to be added

I wont. And you aren't. Your profile says you are the leader of Dark Passion now. You sent messages to all of HDSR that u were leaving and forming Dark Passion, and for them to join you if they wanted. How is this not leaving? Its unfortunate that you regret abandoning your slaves and House, but whats done is …well done Oli. Wish you luck on your new venture.

bigdaddygreg
    Participant

that seems pretty open and shut to me …..

MissDee87
    Participant

Use hdsru what you created not hdsr that me and amber created

Sorry love, HDSR is no longer yours. U left it and formed a new House. It seems you have some regrets, and that's sad. But worry about Dark Passion now, as that is the ONLY House you are MASTER of. Adoni is the Master here now, not you.

Kisses,
    Dee

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Please, please, please!

Don't open 20 thread with the same subject! If you have something to tell, please, do it in the main thread!

And to everyone…….personal statement and argue MUST be solved in private! Of course, you can send a pm here to me and the other mods, if in need of help to solve a not easy situation!

And last and not least……stop closing thread without telling it to mods! thanks!

xShezawolfx
    Participant

sure everyone loves a Master n Mistress who ruins poker n fun for all

Adoni
    Participant

So here is my take on this whole thing having seen majority of it all go down. My thing is having lead other groups in the past is what kind of OWNER or LEADER leaves his group for over a month now and changes his banner to JUST Master of HOP not a mix of the two and he didn't alternate to allow other people to see he was still a Master of HDSR. Mind you i'm talking about a “leader” here. A house or any other kind of group is a living and breathing thing. If you do NOTHING with that group and make another house and only represent that house what kind of leader are you? You're neglecting your PRIMARY duty of being a leader which is to represent what you created. Even your signature only states HOP. Just like a parent with their child if you leave your child alone you have no right to complain when social services comes.

As far as the poker tables are concerned. Until i'm told by a Mod/GM otherwise i'll still be doing my thing. Stay if you like it or leave if you don't. We're grown ups I think you're capable of it.

The Lap God has spoken

ChantalVice
    Participant

Dee I never abandoned HDSR I can not post sinse it was Amber/and I that opened it.she did the posting .You will come through Me as the origianl last co-OWNER for any members to be added

Well well well , life is so full of surprises .
    For over a month  Herr icebox was trying to steal HDSR subs telling them that he left and that he is running his own house now ,but, miracolo miracolo, as soon as Mistress Dee did some nessecary changes in our House ,  Herr icebox remebers that he never abandoned us and that he still controls it . It would be all so hilarious  if he  and his bunch of wannabee Mistresses and Masters  didnt started a whole defamation campaing against HDSR , Mistress Dee and Master Adoni .Let  me make it clear : The only reason why they are posting all those lies and bs for two days now, is hate and a desperate need for attention . They dont care about HDSR , some of them were well known enemies of hdsr and now they are claiming to be the protectors of its name and heritage . Accept the fact guys , good luck with your new house and leave us in peace .

Chantal Vice of HDSR

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I say get creative get your own name your own house

I dont see the point in trying to take  a house some other started …

be original not a duplicate

Sam_Hawke
    Participant

Maybe Achat should save us all the headache and discontent this subject continues to cause and just shutdown the houses altogether and be done with it once and for all.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

It is not the houses  fault  its the one trying to  run it ..

I dont know how any can follow

I do  feel if the originals  that started with

house  they are the ones to close it  if they leave it …

Still it make more common senses  to open a new  house with there own name if they want to
    have a  group …

for the one leading 

And to me this  is a  Bad move  from any one  leading it  …

DRAMA DRAMA IN  ALL OF THIS !

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 162 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.