Skip to content

The House of DARK Stone RISING! (HDSR)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Groups & Families The House of DARK Stone RISING! (HDSR)

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 162 total)
  • Author
    AusWoody
    Participant

I knew when I posted this thread that more often than not I would receive negative responses. And I was prepared for that. What shocks me though is the behavior of those that really shouldn't be concerned with the welfare/well being of HDSR.

At the end of the day, none of your opinions matter. I don't hurl insults because it's pointless to do so. I'm an adult & I can express myself intelligently without resorting to name calling or slander.

Really Dee?
    in your replies here you make out your some intelligent person making reasonable statements, but anyone who has had the misfortune to interact with you in the poker room (or anywhere else) knows what you are really like.

A petty small minded bully who enjoys belittling others without cause just to show off to your supposed mates. well dee no one is fooled by your cowardly attacks we see you for what you truly are a sad pathetic lonely person who can only feel good about yourself by trying to bring others down into the gutter with you,  Do what you will Dee just remember for every action there is a reaction, and i gtee you will one day you will be crying to everyone  “no one likes me” and thats cause your own actions have ostracised you here in Achat.

Miss Dee.. You can not POSSIBLY be surprised or shocked with the comments made from players who are not affiliated with HDSR, not when you choose to bring your opinions and private business out into a public arena…  Personally I could care less  about your house or who it belongs to, or whether or not you have the right to use it.   What i care about is how you choose to conduct yourself in these public places, and how it negatively affects players who really ARE here to have a good time. 

Your issues really aren't that important to the rest of us, and if you were any bit of the intelligent adult that you say you are, you would gracefully find a way to resolve these issues in private where they belong.  But you don't.  You choose to rampage your way into the poker rooms spewing obscenities, making vile comments.. forcing everyone around you to intake the horrible sewage that comes out of your mouth when you are angry and pretending that you are some sort of Queen that has the right to belittle and tarnish and berate another human being that you feel is beneath you. 

Including sharing with everyone in the poker rooms  private and confidential sexual details of other players that have been with you..  I hope that any potential “client” of your house realizes that if you get angry or petty enough, that their name and every little fetish that they might want to keep confidential will be blasted out of the Miss Dee bullhorn for everyone to hear. 

I feel sad for you.  You have no idea how to respect others.  When you go into the poker rooms. .SURE  Have fun.. Have sex talk.  Get up out of your chair and rub your pussy if thats what you want to do.  But don't bring in your business issues.. your private bullshit.. your name calling.. your accusations against another player.  It is disrespectful to everyone else who is there.. and frankly lacks common decency.     

HEAR HEAR Jaynie well said  you make me proud to be your freind

hugs and kisses

(oh yeah HB i'm well aware you will delete this post of mine  as well as the earlier ones i posted lol)

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

You choose to rampage your way into the poker rooms spewing obscenities, making vile comments

Please dont forget  threatening others  harassing and bullying

as I posted  some of it  but its  removed by me ..

at the time I was  not prem so  I had no way to defend myself

I felt threated

HB

you say it gos off topic 

I dont think it  dose 

I think it  It developed into issues that need to be address

as you see it it affected member  ..

I do not understand why you removed woodys  post
    but you left  sluttyfox  post  bashing shwolf..

quote:  than a jealous bitch who wants to get rid of HDSR out of childish spite. I thought this is a Tos

and  the poker is for all members not just  a group
    they have not made it privet  if they did they can do there thing  ..

but a lot of other members  dont agree with this ..

QUOTE : MissDee87

Join us The House of Dark Stone Rising In Club Achat every Saturday For BDSM/KINK Saturdays!! Come dressed in your best Slutty/Sexy outfit or…wear nothing at all! Enjoy Music, Poker & Good fun with other Members!!

I will be providing playlist links for Music & maybe if things get HOT enough, LIVE sex shows!!

The Party begins Saturday 8/8/2015!

Let's kick this off with a BANG!!

or maybe her topic she locked

* *  M E M B E R S ! ! !  * * *

Join us The House of Dark Stone Rising In Club Achat (aka Poker room) every Saturday For BDSM/KINK Saturdays!! Come dressed in your best Slutty/Sexy outfit or…wear nothing at all! Enjoy Music, Poker & Good fun with other Members!!

I will be providing playlist links for Music & maybe if things get HOT enough, LIVE sex shows!!

The Party begins Saturday 8/8/2015!

Let's kick this off with a BANG!!

HB you  did a bad move when you  removed woodys  post  he was  just expresione his view from what he saw

as I am to….

to make it clear 

I see  MissDee 

likes to start  conflicted not just here taking over a group  from a another
    and in poker room  with her  group …

Sam_Hawke
    Participant

I'll have to agree with Jayinee and say futher that the time has come for the Mods, Achat and those directly involved to resolves this issue since it has begun to affect the entire game community.

Zuzannah
    Participant

I can't stay silent anylonger.   :

Much as I like Dee.  Who helped me when I first started here with my looks and just basically chatted.  And I'll never forget that DEE !! Although you might have.   This has gone WAY out of control.

This poker room invite is wrong in my opinion Dee.  Its like you are trying to control it to your own devices.  I had such a good time last night in the poker room with friends I know and with ones I didn't.   It would have spoilt it if someone showed up and started to act in my opinion Wrongly in public. (And Yes, Yes we know its a Sex Game).  A lot of people go into the poker just to chat normally.

This idea of yours would work Dee, if the Devs (Instead of working on Rubbish Poses) allowed us to choose which poker room to go into or to set up a Private Room where you and your friends could do whatever you liked.

I'm sorry if you don't like what I am saying and if you cancel friendship relationship I will understand.  But please don't give me any grief if we meet in the poker room.  That's if you still remember me.

BUT PLEASE SOMEONE, ANYONE SORT THIS OUT.  That's All I have to say.

MissDee87
    Participant

Ok, now……I stay quiet for all this time, now l'et's talk.

1 – If really Dee qwas chose to become one of the leader, in my opinion she have all the rights to run the HDSR again, considering the fact that she never leave it as Amber or Icebox have done. Of course, it's clear it's not the same house it was, because, probably, she will run it in a different way! MAy Ice or Amber confirm Dee version!?

2 – The poker room isn't a private space, so please, Dee and Adoni, try to understand the fact that not the users you meet there are interested in your kinky games, so trry to avoid to do them if the majority of them is not from your house

3 – this thread has become very close to a personal attack then a discussion. Please, avoid to clean your dirty personal loundry here and do it using pm! Or contact us mods if in need of help.

Thank you for someone finally seeing what this thread is turning into. HB the proof is right there on the original HDSR thread Amber wrote, and it states EXPLICITLY the role I had in the House. Icebox HIMSELF made me a Leader, Amber merely confirmed his decision. However, I'm not gonna beat a dead horse. All the petty slander, assumptions about my intelligence etc are just proof that regardless of how LOGICAL your points are, that people read what they want and take from it what they want. The simple fact that so much hatred and slander has been written and hurled my way, by people that truly are IRRELEVANT to this situation are kind of funny. I could be stating 2+2=4 and because I'm me, and I'm HDSR then people will ofcourse come out of the wood work and hate.

I'm the petty, small minded bully that began all of this. No. How many times has Icebox and Amber been slandered before by people like Sheza and Woody? IN THE FORUM ? How many times have THEIR posts been modded or removed? How many times have mine? Exactly. My HOUSE was dragged into this arena by someone who just wanted to find a way to pick a fight. I wrote a completely logical piece about why I'm NOT a thief and now this? What's so funny is ICE “defended” his right to this House for all of what, 4 posts? Then he removed them HIMSELF? It clearly shows HB that he really didn't care about this issue to begin with.

Ofcourse HB some people don't like when things happen and they cannot control it. Usually when one tries to control another and make that person CONFORM and its not done, people turn very vicious and ugly because of their own need for control. People dont like INDIVIDUALITY. They don't like people who are “different” because if you are, you are some kind of threat to them and their ideas of the world. This place is no different. People like us, who are not cookie cutters of what and how a person is “supposed” to act are bashed, marginalized and insulted. Make assumptions all you like. Ignore me in Achat. Ignore me here. It doesn't matter. I usually don't speak to most of you anyway. We don't run in the same circles. And I echo what I said previously, I will do what I want, where I want with whom I want. If you don't like it, leave or stay silent. Or make comments, they will be ignored.

As for Zu, differing opinions don't mean that we cant be friends. So no harm no foul. I wont say if you are in poker when I'm there that things wont start to get …rowdy. But respect my position as well. I know how you feel and what you think but, we are both separate people and we will both do what we want. Until Achat does make differing poker rooms or designate private rooms etc for its members, the poker table is the most social thing we have right now. So I'm going to use it.

Thank you HB for actually attempting to be impartial toward the ACTUAL situation. Not people's hatred or bigotry toward HDSR, BDSM or ME. For weighing what I've said versus the right thing to do. I do wish Amber would come back and say for all to see that she did in fact leave for a hiatus and that I did the best I could to keep the House going. I know Icebox will never admit that he doesn't want HDSR as that will upset Sheza and render all of this HOOPLAH completely unnecessary. Its EASY to stay silent or be apart of a crowd, to jump on a bandwagon to attack a seemingly lone person. What's HARD is to stand up, let your opinions and voice be heard while maintaining your dignity, respect & INDIVIDUALITY.  Thank you for all of those people that tried to raise a logical solution, or stood up for me.

I'm a big girl, and I've got strong shoulders….HDSR, Me, Adoni … all of us will keep on keeping on. You all can sit here and be outraged. I'll be having fun. 

xShezawolfx
    Participant

sure dee take over the poker rooms im glad they only hold a few where some can still enjoy themselves

MissDee87
    Participant

sure dee take over the poker rooms im glad they only hold a few where some can still enjoy themselves

Ok, I will. Since I have your blessing

xShezawolfx
    Participant

you have no blessing from me dee,you are a cruel and inhumane person

MissDee87
    Participant

I knew when I posted this thread that more often than not I would receive negative responses. And I was prepared for that. What shocks me though is the behavior of those that really shouldn't be concerned with the welfare/well being of HDSR.

At the end of the day, none of your opinions matter. I don't hurl insults because it's pointless to do so. I'm an adult & I can express myself intelligently without resorting to name calling or slander.

Miss Dee.. You can not POSSIBLY be surprised or shocked with the comments made from players who are not affiliated with HDSR, not when you choose to bring your opinions and private business out into a public arena…  Personally I could care less  about your house or who it belongs to, or whether or not you have the right to use it.   What i care about is how you choose to conduct yourself in these public places, and how it negatively affects players who really ARE here to have a good time. 

Your issues really aren't that important to the rest of us, and if you were any bit of the intelligent adult that you say you are, you would gracefully find a way to resolve these issues in private where they belong.  But you don't.  You choose to rampage your way into the poker rooms spewing obscenities, making vile comments.. forcing everyone around you to intake the horrible sewage that comes out of your mouth when you are angry and pretending that you are some sort of Queen that has the right to belittle and tarnish and berate another human being that you feel is beneath you.   Including sharing with everyone in the poker rooms  private and confidential sexual details of other players that have been with you..  I hope that any potential “client” of your house realizes that if you get angry or petty enough, that their name and every little fetish that they might want to keep confidential will be blasted out of the Miss Dee bullhorn for everyone to hear. 

I feel sad for you.  You have no idea how to respect others.  When you go into the poker rooms. .SURE  Have fun.. Have sex talk.  Get up out of your chair and rub your pussy if thats what you want to do.  But don't bring in your business issues.. your private bullshit.. your name calling.. your accusations against another player.  It is disrespectful to everyone else who is there.. and frankly lacks common decency.     

Jaynie, if you don't care about the House, and House business then WHY take the time out of your day and LIFE to write this? I told you from the beginning that this had nothing to do with you. Can anyone say PERSONAL ATTACK ? Even IN the poker room when you continually tried to interject your insults and jabs I ignored you. Do us all a favor by minding your own business; and jump off the bandwagon and stay in your LANE. You can ofcourse contradict yourself and continue your rantings, however eloquent, but its right there in pink & black that you truly don't care about what happens. So it must seem you saw my name on the thread and because you seem to be bitter and vindictive against me decided to launch personal attacks. Could it simply be because you are friends with woody and sheza? In that case, you have done a poor job of disguising your venom. Worry about your business and I'll worry about MINE. As HB said, this thread isn't a rant-fest about HDSR and its actions. I BELIEVE TG chaser already made a thread about that. Perhaps you should visit it and spout your attacks there? Because HERE, its pretty clear the REAL purpose of your response.

Kisses,
    Dee

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I only see some want to be leader  with  big EGO

Blah blah blah

keep it out of the  poker game  we dont want to hear it  and a few have said it …. we dont need to hear you and whatever House you are in..

MissDee87: Hey Foxy
    bigdaddygreg: your so fine baby
    xShezawolfx: ty babe
    17:59 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: aaaand im back
    bigdaddygreg: horace is that your nickname  pet?
    MissDee87: Wb boo
    Adoni: Ty beautiful
    bikerjoe: vnh
    horace69: wb
    18:00 PM 7/16/2015
    Apussycat: ty
    Adoni: Thanks ace
    horace69: dunno greg, why?
    MissDee87: He want that Sugar !! *sips my drink and sways*
    xShezawolfx: hes a pet lol
    horace69: i am?
    Adoni: Which song you got on love?
    xShezawolfx: yeap
    horace69: can be
    MissDee87: Hot Sugar
    18:01 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: Tamar Braxton  *giggles and dances, bets*
    bigdaddygreg: please stop
    Adoni: *sips his drink*
    MissDee87: Joe got the idea !
    Adoni: Who?
    bikerjoe: lol
    18:02 PM 7/16/2015
    bikerjoe: wiggle wiggle
    MissDee87: POP IT POP IT POP IT !!
    Adoni: *grins sipping his drink while he watched Dee*
    xShezawolfx: more like drop it drop it
    bigdaddygreg: lol
    bikerjoe: ha ha
    18:03 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: POP LOCK IT AND DROP IT !!
    bigdaddygreg: sheza
    MissDee87: YAY !!!
    xShezawolfx: yes?
    bigdaddygreg: your too fucking hot
    MissDee87: we can dance if u want get it crackin if u likeeeeeeee
    xShezawolfx: sorry greg i refuse to make a ass out of myself
    18:04 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *grins bobbing his head to the music*
    MissDee87: *TWERKS !!!*
    MissDee87: HEYYYYYY shake it !!!!!
    bigdaddygreg: lol i understand sheza
    MissDee87: *Sips*
    MissDee87: If it aint DIRECTED it aint RESPECTED
    Adoni: *bites lip*
    Adoni: *nods*
    bigdaddygreg: horace be quiet your talking too much
    MissDee87: *dances and sings along*
    18:05 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: we can dance if u want … get it crackin if u like .. must be a full moon !!!!
    horace69: sorry greg, looks like I'll need permision
    Adoni: Permission?
    xShezawolfx: lol
    horace69: yes
    horace69: lol
    bigdaddygreg: lol horace
    18:06 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *shakes head* Who needs permission?
    MissDee87: Apparently ace ?
    xShezawolfx: pet
    MissDee87: *Shrugs and refills my drink*
    bikerjoe: what you got uder there Miss Dee?
    horace69: nods*
    bikerjoe: under
    MissDee87: Ummmm they took my panties when i got here Joe
    MissDee87: like they took everyones
    Adoni: Panty thief!
    MissDee87: achat consipiracy
    MissDee87: LOL right !!
    18:07 PM 7/16/2015
    bikerjoe: : )
    horace69: I'm grounded, that's why I'm in red
    MissDee87: NH Roxy
    Adoni: One of these days i'll catch the bastard doing it
    MissDee87: LOL why u prefer me with NO panties
    Adoni: But I like ripping them off..
    MissDee87: mmmmmmmmm
    Adoni: Taking away my fun
    18:08 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: I'll let u set the paaaace cuz im not thinkin straight …. my heads spinning around i cant see clear no moreeeeeeeeeeeee !!!
    Adoni: Besides……atleast you can put a dress over to cover yours. We don't get shit
    Adoni: any breeze
    Adoni: is felt
    18:09 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: k Don, as you asked me , i brought the booze !! 
    MissDee87: atleast u dont have shrinkage tho ;p
    MissDee87: YAY turn upppp Ace and Doni !
    Adoni: Nah. Gotta counter the cold with some warm thoughts *grins*
    Adoni: Sweet!
    Adoni: What you bring?
    horace69: RESERVA  1800
    Adoni: I'll take a full glass

MissDee87
    Participant

I only see some want to be leader  with  big EGO

Blah blah blah

keep it out of the  poker game  we dont want to hear it  and a few have said it ….

Next up …Foxxy. Foxxy Foxxy Foxxy. You clearly cannot comprehend the situation, perhaps there's a language barrier involved? You don't know me well enough to ASSUME anything about my Ego. You don't want to see it in poker? Then leave. You're hardly there to begin with and when you are you cant speak because you're not premium ANYWAY, so please tell me why your opinion should even matter? Oh that's, right. It doesn't. Mind your business. I keep saying THIS thread is about HDSR and whether or not I “stole” the House. Since only some Mod's seem to want to keep it focused on that and others don't, because of their OWN personal biases then we have lots of this riff raff thrown in. Perhaps Google could help you translate my original post, so you can see that I only took over the House after Icebox and Amber BOTH abandoned it. It may be hard for you to understand, as your bias toward me is clouding your judgment and ability to fully understand the situation, but that's what it IS. I believe there is a Post about HDSR and their “practices” already, and any issues with Poker really SHOULD be directed there (not sure why the Mod's except HB haven't said this BEFORE.) Feel free to vent about my ego there. 

Kisses,
    Dee

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Part 2 of your drama in the poker game Miss Leader

18:10 PM 7/16/2015
    bikerjoe: mmm nice
    MissDee87: OMG tequila !!
    MissDee87: I'll stay to vodka !
    horace69: no, the bottle is yours
    Adoni: Ohhh shit
    Adoni: Thanks man!
    MissDee87: awwwww thats so nice Ace !!
    MissDee87: I'll bake u some cookies lol
    horace69: got lots of beers for the rest of us
    MissDee87: but u cant share them *cracks up*
    18:11 PM 7/16/2015
    bikerjoe: ouch
    Adoni: *laughs*
    horace69: greg, you forgot?
    Adoni: Slide it down here so I can crack it open ace
    xShezawolfx: hey sam
    MissDee87: Hi sam
    horace69: slides to Don*
    bigdaddygreg: forgot what horace?
    18:12 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *grabs the bottle and immdedietly breaks the seal*
    horace69: geeeeeeez  greg,  POT ! 
    Sam_Hawke: hOWDIO, Sheza, Cat, Foxy
    MissDee87: Uhhh no
    Adoni: Sup Hawke
    MissDee87: *takes a big bag from my bra*
    horace69: need 2 get you a memory card greg
    MissDee87: *tosses it on the table*
    Adoni: Mmmm we rollin up too?
    horace69: yep
    MissDee87: *begins to split a cigar*
    bigdaddygreg: i didn't know it was my turn lol
    18:13 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: ye, u always forget ur turn
    Adoni: *downs the rest of his whiskey and pours in the tequila*
    Adoni: Good thing Dee allways comes prepared
    bigdaddygreg: i'll bring it next time
    Adoni: I usually just bring the liquor
    horace69: pops my beer*
    MissDee87: *rolls up*
    18:14 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: CHEERS friends !
    Adoni: *holds up his glass* Cheers
    MissDee87: YAY cheers !!!
    18:15 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: *clinks glasses!*
    bigdaddygreg: damn sheza i can't concentrate on the game looking at you
    Adoni: *laughs and downs half of his glass*
    xShezawolfx: aw your sweet
    MissDee87: *drains mine and then lights the blunt*
    horace69: yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy
    MissDee87: *Inhales*
    18:16 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: *Holds it and exhales, then passes it to Doni*
    Adoni: *leans over grabbing it* Thanks love
    18:17 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: Dont think they know the truth … they say they saw but … dont think they know, how could they know ??? *sings along and sways*
    Adoni: *takes a long slow hit*
    Adoni: *holding it in as he held it back to Dee*
    xShezawolfx: hoses him down
    MissDee87: *Takes it and passes it to Ace*
    horace69: ohh ty
    18:18 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: Dont listen to …what people say….they dont know about …bout u an meeeee
    Adoni: *leans back exhaling a little, breathing some of the smoke back in*
    Adoni: *exhales the rest*
    MissDee87: *giggles* Ur gonna be SOOOOO high !!
    18:19 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: takes a shrt hit…. hmmmmmm  and then a long drag* …  this is some good stufff ur got
    MissDee87: Thanks Love
    Adoni: *chuckles* We only smoke the best
    horace69: huge smile on my face  )
    MissDee87: Hahahahaha dont tell me ur buzzin already Ace !
    18:20 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: nah, just counting my aces  ..
    Adoni: He ain't ready!!
    MissDee87: Damn well thanks
    MissDee87: *folds*
    Adoni: Oh sorry yeah love I had it on
    Adoni: restart it
    Adoni: 3
    Adoni: 2
    Adoni: 1
    Adoni: k
    MissDee87: k
    MissDee87: Jinx
    MissDee87: u owe me Diamonds
    Adoni: That all?
    MissDee87: preferably 3 carats or bigger
    18:21 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: one more drag  and passes over to Don
    MissDee87: please? thanks
    Adoni: *shrugs* You'll have em in the morning
    Adoni: *smiles*
    MissDee87: *giggles*
    bigdaddygreg: i'm out all ….by horace
    bigdaddygreg: bye beautiful sheza
    18:22 PM 7/16/2015
    xShezawolfx: laters
    Adoni: Just tell em that we'll work at it, we good
    MissDee87: *Takes the blunt from Doni and hits it*
    MissDee87: *sways to the music*
    18:23 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *sips, bobbing his head*
    Adoni: They don't know about us, they don't know about it
    MissDee87: Hi Angela
    Adoni: Hello angela
    MissDee87: Hey Sissy
    18:24 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87:
    MissDee87: They dont know about … bout u n mee
    horace69: wow !  what a trip !  felt like I was gone ..
    Adoni: *takes the blunt from Dee and takes a hit*
    18:25 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *nearly choking from laughter* Oh my god…. Ace is done
    MissDee87: LOL damn Ace already love ?
    horace69: yeah
    horace69: hmmmmmmmmmm

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

we all see you start the  BS

18:26 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *takes another hit and hesitantly passes it to Ace while he held it in*
    MissDee87: Ace u good boo ?
    horace69: ohhhhh
    horace69: yeeee  )
    18:27 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: U can pick the sceeeene if i can pick the props … *grins*
    MissDee87: *sips*
    Adoni: *grins* Mmm
    Adoni: *Seeing ace not reach for it he passes it to Dee*
    MissDee87: GAWD this room NEEDS a stripper pole
    MissDee87: *Takes it*
    18:28 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *exhales as he sat back slowly* Mmmmmm
    MissDee87: *Inhales and exhales*
    Adoni: We can allways get one
    MissDee87: These chicks are too scared
    Adoni: *looks over* Sissy isn't
    MissDee87: lol
    horace69: wow  shit !!  I think I'm Dr. Who !!
    MissDee87: i see
    MissDee87: OMG seriously !!!
    MissDee87: Would u like to play?
    18:29 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: travelling in time and soace
    MissDee87: Can I be your Vixen ??
    Adoni: *grins*
    horace69: space*
    horace69: ok   what are we playin ??????
    MissDee87: I HATE when bitches wanna say shit
    Adoni: go fish
    MissDee87: but dont wanna fuckin direct it
    horace69: ohh
    Adoni: I know
    18:30 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: bitch you got something to say ?
    MissDee87: Say it to ME
    MissDee87: *shakes ass!!!*
    Adoni: *walks over and SMACKS her ass*
    MissDee87: Heyyyyy
    MissDee87: mmmmm again !!
    MissDee87: *shakes it*
    MissDee87: *DANCES*
    Adoni: *grins and SMACKS it again*
    18:31 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: lame bitches always HATE
    MissDee87: *sings along*
    Adoni: It's alright hun. If they don't have the balls to say shit to you then they're a waste of space
    MissDee87: Exactly and that shit ended when i said what i said
    Adoni: If yo chick come close to me, she ain't goin home to where she post to be
    MissDee87: Heyyyyyyyyyy !!!
    18:32 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: Sing it boo
    Adoni: *sips* Team Us we ain't worried about you
    MissDee87: But he gotta eat the pussy like some groceries !!!
    Adoni: Mmmmm * grins*
    Adoni: *sips*
    18:33 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: if he want me to expose the freakkkkkkkk
    MissDee87: She wanna rideeeeeeeeeee but i dont even know her name !!!
    MissDee87: these bitches be for everybody !!!
    Adoni: don't be mad about it
    18:34 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: HAHAHAHAH !
    horace69: what happened?
    18:35 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: WAIT
    Adoni: LOL
    MissDee87: 3
    MissDee87: 2
    MissDee87: 1
    MissDee87: K
    MissDee87: Nothing Ace
    MissDee87: bitches dont wanna speak up
    18:36 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: oh, sry I was gone.. missed it
    Adoni: Mhmmm
    Adoni: Too scared
    Adoni: I was waiting
    tess69: its hard to talk vth a mouthful of cum…..think u know better:)
    Adoni: Was gonna be another 4 hour smash fest
    MissDee87: Not if u swallow tess
    MissDee87: and u aint never been scared to say SHIT
    18:37 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: to ANYONE
    MissDee87: I *
    Adoni: Mmhmmmm *grins*
    MissDee87: My POINT is
    MissDee87: if u have something to say
    MissDee87: say it to me
    MissDee87: dont make innuendos
    MissDee87: dont pussyfoot around
    tess69: u started it
    Adoni: Mhmmmm
    MissDee87: Started what ?
    Adoni: Not you tess…
    18:38 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: I dont even know u
    MissDee87: nor was i SPEAKING to you
    MissDee87: or about you
    tess69: my point exactly
    Adoni: Lol..
    MissDee87: I was speaking about someone else and u inserted urself love
    tess69: peace
    MissDee87: Peace
    Adoni: …bye?
    MissDee87: *holds up the peace sign*
    18:39 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: LOL love
    horace69: yeah, that's mre like it     love & peace
    MissDee87: Im just saying like i dont even know this person yo
    Adoni: I know hun lol think she just misunderstood
    MissDee87: No drama with her so im like … ok ….
    MissDee87: ok then
    MissDee87: thats cool
    18:40 PM 7/16/2015
    Timmer: hi everyone
    Adoni: some people are just naturally defensive for no reason
    horace69: hi timmer
    Adoni: Hey tim
    MissDee87: hey Timmer
    MissDee87: well im not the one
    tess69: my mistake, maybe i jumped d wagon wen u said abt bitches
    MissDee87: Yeah u did
    MissDee87: ur mistake for sure boo
    MissDee87: i dont know u
    Adoni: It was a generalization
    horace69: tim, u were missing in action?
    18:41 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: so i cant talk about u
    MissDee87: so u should be careful about what u take offense to Boo
    MissDee87: its all love tho
    Timmer: i think i did.. wish it was good on:)
    horace69: cool
    MissDee87: I HOPE if u got an issue u come to me
    Adoni: *finishes his glass*
    MissDee87: *smiles at Tess*
    18:42 PM 7/16/2015
    tess69: i hv no issues, just don't like BS
    18:43 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: she was speaking hypothetically Tess. Just for you to know in the future for the off chance you ever do
    18:44 PM 7/16/2015
    tess69: np
    horace69: ok, anyone fancy a cold beer????
    Timmer: count me in
    Adoni: *holds up the bottle* Still polishing the tequilla off
    tess69: me too
    horace69: slides beer to tim
    18:45 PM 7/16/2015
    tess69: tim, aren't u working?
    horace69: serves beer to tess
    Timmer: thanks, *sip*
    tess69: ty
    Adoni: 1 sec
    Timmer: i will be in a minute, hate going without going to poker first:)
    Adoni: Haha
    18:46 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: It was pretty lively in here a few nights ago
    tess69: lol….ur addicted
    MissDee87: Back
    Adoni: Web beautiful
    Timmer: lol
    Adoni: and oooooooh
    MissDee87: ooooh with a better seat
    Adoni: *slides Dee's chair over*
    MissDee87: ty loves
    tess69: wb
    MissDee87: So Tess we good ?
    tess69: wer we bad?
    MissDee87: i mean u acted like we was
    18:47 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: like u took offense to something i said when i dont even know u
    tess69: told u was my mistake dat i jumped d gun!
    Timmer: *sip drink*
    MissDee87: k i take it we good then
    MissDee87: *Puffs my blunt*
    Adoni: *puts his arm around Dee and sips his tequilla*
    18:48 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: drinks up my can***
    horace69: burps ***   oops sorry !!!  lool
    MissDee87: lol its all good
    Timmer: hoarce finishes the whole can
    horace69: so not like me
    18:49 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: He's like homer simpson
    Adoni: Drinkin Duff
    MissDee87: lmao
    horace69: i can imagine that
    18:50 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *finishes his drink*
    MissDee87: mmmmmmmmmmm
    Adoni: *places glass on the table*
    tess69: nh
    horace69: nh
    Adoni: FUCK its the music video
    MissDee87: i got my own cookie monster
    Timmer: nice
    MissDee87: he love to lick the middle like an oreo
    Timmer: well i am going for work now, bye everyone
    Adoni: *nods* Damn strait
    18:51 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: bye timmer
    horace69: be tim
    Adoni: Bye tim
    tess69: bye tim
    horace69: nice 2 c u
    horace69: leave ur beer here
    Adoni: Ooooooh she roller coastered on it, ooooooh, she threw it up an alley
    MissDee87: LOL
    Adoni: Ooooooh like an oreo, i love to lick the middle like an oreo
    MissDee87: mmmmmm
    18:52 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: tim has left the building
    Adoni: You wonder how i'm the best and do all this with my mouth?
    MissDee87: hahahahaha
    tess69: n1
    horace69: ty tess
    MissDee87: the key to an awesome orgasm
    MissDee87: is if he can eat the pussy right
    MissDee87: and i HEARD white boys eat it the best *giggles*
    Adoni: We do
    MissDee87: hahahahahah !!
    MissDee87: Magic Mike !!!
    horace69: do we?? lol
    Adoni: dinner time!
    MissDee87: OMG
    18:53 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: Ive HEARD white boys eat pussy the best
    tess69: naaah….a womans touch is d best
    Adoni: You wonder how i'm the best and do all this with my mouth? Girl I got a sweet tooth, aint nothing sweeter then you
    MissDee87: hmmmmm
    MissDee87: ive had a woman before …several times
    MissDee87: its so sexy and sensual
    18:54 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: but there aint nothin like a man makin u crawl across the bed like waiit hold up omg stop !!!
    Adoni: Hahahahaha
    Adoni: The good ones don't listen
    MissDee87: *eyes u* no they fuckin dont
    18:55 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *laughs!*
    tess69: nothing like d real deal but still, its far more erotic to see 2 women go @ it
    MissDee87: its sexy
    horace69: ohhh nice
    MissDee87: but i love men
    Adoni: Mmm it's nice to watch yeah but I mean…..I'm gettin into something. Not just gonna watch.
    MissDee87: the way they get all ….mmmm…alpha male – ish
    18:56 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: like hold me down and fuck me silly
    MissDee87: send me to work tomorrow tired and sore mmmmmm
    Adoni: *chuckles* You love it
    MissDee87: MAKE me wash ur clothes
    Adoni: Or make you call out
    19:07 PM 7/16/2015
    Seeker92: hi there
    MrGalaxy: Happy to have a real lady around: Have a nice evening:)
    19:08 PM 7/16/2015
    FoxyRoxxy to MrGalaxy: Ty Mr galaxy
    MrGalaxy:
    19:10 PM 7/16/2015
    MrGalaxy: Missing the moon, sun is up all the time here in Norway. You experience the same?
    19:11 PM 7/16/2015
    FoxyRoxxy to MrGalaxy: I have it  all moon and sun  san diego ca here
    MrGalaxy: Nice and hot place, and moon
    19:12 PM 7/16/2015
    FoxyRoxxy to MrGalaxy: yes
    19:13 PM 7/16/2015
    MrGalaxy:
    MrGalaxy: What time is it your place?
    FoxyRoxxy to MrGalaxy: 7pm
    19:14 PM 7/16/2015
    MrGalaxy: Still hot?
    FoxyRoxxy to MrGalaxy: its cooled down
    FoxyRoxxy to MrGalaxy: here
    19:15 PM 7/16/2015
    MrGalaxy: Great! Here its 4.15 am. Forget to sleep when sun is up
    MrGalaxy: Wife sleeps weel though
    MrGalaxy: well
    19:16 PM 7/16/2015
    FoxyRoxxy to MrGalaxy: ok
    19:17 PM 7/16/2015
    MrGalaxy: We have a good relation, my sexdrive is just too much. She knows Im here
    19:18 PM 7/16/2015
    MrGalaxy: Brings her flowers every day
    FoxyRoxxy to MrGalaxy: I do not care to know sorry
    FoxyRoxxy to MrGalaxy: about your sex life
    19:19 PM 7/16/2015
    MrGalaxy: Thats ok:)
    19:22 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: wb Fixyh
    MissDee87: Foxy*
    Adoni: *grins* Ohh you do.
    MissDee87: ur just too fuckin big
    horace69: why am i here on my own ??  so lonely
    MissDee87: trying to choke people
    19:23 PM 7/16/2015
    MrGalaxy: Hi Paula
    19:24 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: i just wanted to BITE it mmmmmmmmmmm
    Adoni: not too hard
    MissDee87: CRUNCH !
    horace69: wow
    MissDee87: HELLO all !!
    Adoni: *grabs her* Mmmm I know for a fact you wouldn't
    Adoni: Hey everyone new1
    MissDee87: bite ?
    Adoni: crunch it
    MissDee87: mmm no
    19:25 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: I know you bite *grins again*
    MissDee87: unless u wanted me to
    Adoni: No i'm good. A little pain is good but if it feels like it's gonna come off…..no bueno
    MissDee87: just a little bite marks ?
    Adoni: MMmmmm I wouldn't mind it
    horace69: hi lelushka and wb foxy
    MissDee87: mmmmm ok thennnnnnnnn
    19:26 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *sips his drink lost in thought* Mmmmm *laughs*
    MissDee87: ok i have a question for the women
    MissDee87: If a guy was an ass
    19:27 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: but sent u lots of A$ would u put up with him ?
    MissDee87: random question
    horace69: good one
    Adoni: *sips drink*
    MissDee87: baby u listening
    MissDee87: ?
    19:28 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: Me?
    MissDee87: uh ya
    Adoni: I am but you asked the ladies
    MissDee87: song boo
    Adoni: oh
    Adoni: just got it
    19:29 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: HELLO ?
    MissDee87: girls?
    tess69: wot sorry, i was mixing my playlist vth def leppard
    MissDee87: If a guy was an ASSHOLE
    MissDee87: but he sent u a lot of A$
    MissDee87: would u put up with him?
    Adoni: *downs the rest of his glass*
    19:30 PM 7/16/2015
    tess69: LOL….i tell him i was born vth an asshole don't need U!
    MissDee87: *sways*
    MissDee87: *Smiles*
    MissDee87: I feel the same
    MissDee87: I'll go broke before i deal with it
    tess69: crap i had a full house
    19:31 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: Plus i have my own A$
    Adoni: Me too
    MissDee87: Nh love!
    Adoni: Thanks hun
    Adoni: ty ty
    MissDee87: So love dont cost a thing ?
    Adoni: nope
    MissDee87: Hope u like the song boo
    MissDee87: i wont ….
    Adoni: I do *smiles* and it's true
    19:32 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: even if u were broke … my love dont cost a thing !
    MissDee87: brb
    Adoni: Kk love
    tess69: luv bites
    19:33 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: sorry all,having a bad connection
    Adoni: All good ace
    19:34 PM 7/16/2015
    tess69: chit happens
    Adoni: *refills his glass half way while Dee sits on his lap* We're still messin around
    horace69: pops my last beer*
    tess69: get a room u2….lol
    19:35 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: We're in a room aren't we? *chuckles*
    tess69: yeah i guess…poke her room ;0
    horace69: lolol
    Adoni: HAHAHAHAHA
    Adoni: I used that one before! Still golden
    19:36 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: she asked me if I do this every day I said often, asked her if she rode the wave not so often
    tess69: ni
    19:37 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: back
    Adoni: Wb beautiful
    horace69: u were gone dee??
    MissDee87: *Kisses Doni*
    MissDee87: I was
    horace69: wow  
    MissDee87: But doni needs to know
    Adoni: *kisses her back*
    MissDee87: He aint gotta cash me out
    19:38 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: u2 r lucky
    Adoni: Cash you out?
    MissDee87: baby ALL the money
    MissDee87: the stuff u do
    horace69: 8 plz dealer
    MissDee87: U NEED to know i dont NEED it
    MissDee87: *kisses u*
    19:39 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: lol maybe im drunk and in my feelings *giggles*
    Adoni: *kisses you back and smiles* I know but i'll keep doing what I do.
    Adoni: Because I WANT to
    MissDee87: *smiles*
    i1269u4fr: hello all
    MissDee87: Hello
    horace69: hi
    Adoni: Hey random number and letters
    19:40 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: he's a 69r too
    i1269u4fr: lol
    horace69: id luv to 69 u forever ??
    horace69: means
    Adoni: Yeah
    i1269u4fr: i want to
    19:41 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: Mmmm 69 huh
    i1269u4fr: i want to 69 you forever
    19:42 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: Grats love!
    Adoni: Do you like the way I flick my tounge or nah?
    19:43 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: hahahahhaa
    MissDee87: mmmmmmmmm i dooooooooo
    Adoni: Mmmm I know you do
    19:44 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: All that matters is .. that u treat me right … give me all the things i need that money cant buy ……….
    MissDee87: yeahhhhhhhhhhh
    MissDee87: think u gotta keep me iced u dont…think im gonna spend ur cash i wont
    19:45 PM 7/16/2015
    i1269u4fr: sounds good
    Adoni: *smiles* Don't worry about it I give you it TO spend hun
    Adoni: unless this is a song
    Adoni: either way
    MissDee87: it is i love j lo
    Adoni: Lmao
    19:46 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: but shes right
    MissDee87: love dont cost shit
    MissDee87: girls be too hung up on gifts
    19:47 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: Mhmmm *smiles* It doesn't. Meterial gifts don't mean shit if the person doesn't act right.
    MissDee87: wb ace
    horace69: ty all
    MissDee87: I dont care
    Adoni: Wb ace
    horace69: ty
    MissDee87: u can gift me 5000
    MissDee87: but act an ass
    horace69: last game for me
    MissDee87: i'll send it back
    19:48 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *smiles* I know you would love.
    MissDee87: *smiles back*
    MissDee87: I can get my own A$
    Adoni: Good. Independence is what I love about you. Know how to get shit done
    19:49 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: I work so if i want somethin i'll buy mine and urs too boo
    Adoni: *smiles* Like the car?
    MissDee87: Yep
    MissDee87: watches
    MissDee87: clothes
    MissDee87: doesnt matter
    19:50 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: Don't worry I won't treat you like a sugar mama either *chuckles*
    MissDee87: Heyyyyy have u heard suga mama by beyonce?
    Adoni: Nope
    19:51 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: First line
    Adoni: so good i wanna buy him a short set
    19:52 PM 7/16/2015

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Oh my Foxy is geting mood it but we  now your the shit starter

MissDee87: I wanna be like a jolly rancher that u get from the corner store…
    MissDee87: *dances!!!*
    MissDee87: I AM older
    Adoni: *laughs, sitting back in his chair enjoying the view*
    19:53 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: Oh please less than 4 years
    MissDee87: *Hopes ur listening*
    MissDee87: let me be i wants to be gots to be….
    MissDee87: suga mamamamamamama im ur suga mama !!
    MissDee87: come sit on mama lap yeh
    19:54 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: *dances*
    Adoni: *Slaps her ass*
    19:55 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: *grins*
    MissDee87: *throws money in the air*
    Adoni: Ooooh shit
    19:56 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *hands her some more wads of cash*
    MissDee87: Im ur suga mama
    MissDee87: come sit on mama lapyeah
    MissDee87: *THROWS it*
    Adoni: You didn't even open it!? *LAUGHS*
    Adoni: coulda hurt someone
    19:57 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: *it rains $100's
    20:00 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: Helloo all neq
    MissDee87: new**
    dacushman: hello Dee
    Adoni: Hey people
    20:01 PM 7/16/2015
    dacushman: hello Adoni
    Adoni: Hey man
    Adoni: Dee.
    20:06 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: Yes Love?
    MissDee87: Sorry phone
    Adoni: Wb hun
    MissDee87: ty
    MissDee87:
    MissDee87: Yes boo ?
    MissDee87: U readu
    MissDee87: ready*
    Adoni: *lightly yanks on her hair, pulling her head back* We're going to my office.
    MissDee87: mmmm ok boo
    MissDee87: *bites lip*
    20:07 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: Bye everyone *picks Dee up*
    Onyersix: ATARI!  lol
    Onyersix: hello everyone
    20:08 PM 7/16/2015
    Atarielia: Hello there
    20:09 PM 7/16/2015
    Onyersix: PYT!
    pytct82: Hi Six
    20:10 PM 7/16/2015
    Onyersix: glad i brought my ear plugs for this table
    Onyersix: hi mopha
    pytct82: Hi Mopha
    mopha: hi
    Onyersix: and my sweater
    mopha: hi pyt
    pytct82: Hru?
    mopha: hi six
    20:11 PM 7/16/2015
    mopha: not the best of evenings
    pytct82: I'm sorry
    Tammy4u: mmmmmmmmmmmm mopha
    mopha: no worries
    mopha: hi Tammy
    Tammy4u: hi
    Onyersix: i wanna be rich, la la la la la
    comet1967: so many destractions today
    20:12 PM 7/16/2015
    Onyersix: i come to take your monies
    quero: hi there
    Onyersix: OH SHIT…my hat!
    20:13 PM 7/16/2015
    quero: lol, where you lost it?
    Onyersix: my room
    20:14 PM 7/16/2015
    Onyersix: you know…is it me, but the whole “room” thing here on achat….does it seem achat is one HUGE hotel
    20:15 PM 7/16/2015

horace69: nods*
    bikerjoe: under
    MissDee87: Ummmm they took my panties when i got here Joe
    MissDee87: like they took everyones
    Adoni: Panty thief!
    MissDee87: achat consipiracy
    MissDee87: LOL right !!
    18:07 PM 7/16/2015
    bikerjoe: : )
    horace69: I'm grounded, that's why I'm in red
    MissDee87: NH Roxy
    Adoni: One of these days i'll catch the bastard doing it
    MissDee87: LOL why u prefer me with NO panties
    Adoni: But I like ripping them off..
    MissDee87: mmmmmmmmm
    Adoni: Taking away my fun
    18:08 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: I'll let u set the paaaace cuz im not thinkin straight …. my heads spinning around i cant see clear no moreeeeeeeeeeeee !!!
    Adoni: Besides……atleast you can put a dress over to cover yours. We don't get shit
    Adoni: any breeze
    Adoni: is felt
    18:09 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: k Don, as you asked me , i brought the booze !!  
    MissDee87: atleast u dont have shrinkage tho ;p
    MissDee87: YAY turn upppp Ace and Doni !
    Adoni: Nah. Gotta counter the cold with some warm thoughts *grins*
    Adoni: Sweet!
    Adoni: What you bring?
    horace69: RESERVA  1800
    Adoni: I'll take a full glass
    18:10 PM 7/16/2015
    bikerjoe: mmm nice
    MissDee87: OMG tequila !!
    MissDee87: I'll stay to vodka !
    horace69: no, the bottle is yours
    Adoni: Ohhh shit
    Adoni: Thanks man!
    MissDee87: awwwww thats so nice Ace !!
    MissDee87: I'll bake u some cookies lol
    horace69: got lots of beers for the rest of us
    MissDee87: but u cant share them *cracks up*
    18:11 PM 7/16/2015
    bikerjoe: ouch
    horace69: greg, you forgot?
    Adoni: Slide it down here so I can crack it open ace
    xShezawolfx: hey sam
    MissDee87: Hi sam
    horace69: slides to Don*
    bigdaddygreg: forgot what horace?
    18:12 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *grabs the bottle and immdedietly breaks the seal*
    horace69: geeeeeeez  greg,  POT !  
    Sam_Hawke: hOWDIO, Sheza, Cat, Foxy
    MissDee87: Uhhh no
    Adoni: Sup Hawke
    MissDee87: *takes a big bag from my bra*
    horace69: need 2 get you a memory card greg
    MissDee87: *tosses it on the table*
    Adoni: Mmmm we rollin up too?
    horace69: yep
    MissDee87: *begins to split a cigar*
    bigdaddygreg: i didn't know it was my turn lol
    18:13 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: ye, u always forget ur turn
    Adoni: *downs the rest of his whiskey and pours in the tequila*
    Adoni: Good thing Dee allways comes prepared
    bigdaddygreg: i'll bring it next time
    Adoni: I usually just bring the liquor
    horace69: pops my beer*
    MissDee87: *rolls up*
    18:14 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: CHEERS friends !
    Adoni: *holds up his glass* Cheers
    MissDee87: YAY cheers !!!
    18:15 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: *clinks glasses!*
    bigdaddygreg: damn sheza i can't concentrate on the game looking at you
    Adoni: *laughs and downs half of his glass*
    xShezawolfx: aw your sweet
    MissDee87: *drains mine and then lights the blunt*
    horace69: yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy
    MissDee87: *Inhales*
    18:16 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: *Holds it and exhales, then passes it to Doni*
    Adoni: *leans over grabbing it* Thanks love
    18:17 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: Dont think they know the truth … they say they saw but … dont think they know, how could they know ??? *sings along and sways*
    Adoni: *takes a long slow hit*
    Adoni: *holding it in as he held it back to Dee*
    xShezawolfx: hoses him down
    MissDee87: *Takes it and passes it to Ace*
    horace69: ohh ty
    18:18 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: Dont listen to …what people say….they dont know about …bout u an meeeee
    Adoni: *leans back exhaling a little, breathing some of the smoke back in*
    Adoni: *exhales the rest*
    MissDee87: *giggles* Ur gonna be SOOOOO high !!
    18:19 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: takes a shrt hit…. hmmmmmm  and then a long drag* …   this is some good stufff ur got
    MissDee87: Thanks Love
    Adoni: *chuckles* We only smoke the best
    horace69: huge smile on my face  )
    MissDee87: Hahahahaha dont tell me ur buzzin already Ace !
    18:20 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: nah, just counting my aces  ..
    Adoni: He ain't ready!!
    MissDee87: Damn well thanks
    MissDee87: *folds*
    Adoni: Oh sorry yeah love I had it on
    Adoni: restart it
    MissDee87: Jinx
    MissDee87: u owe me Diamonds
    Adoni: That all?
    MissDee87: preferably 3 carats or bigger
    18:21 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: one more drag   and passes over to Don
    MissDee87: please? thanks
    Adoni: *shrugs* You'll have em in the morning
    Adoni: *smiles*
    bigdaddygreg: i'm out all ….by horace
    bigdaddygreg: bye beautiful sheza
    18:22 PM 7/16/2015
    xShezawolfx: laters
    Adoni: Just tell em that we'll work at it, we good
    MissDee87: *Takes the blunt from Doni and hits it*
    MissDee87: *sways to the music*
    18:23 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *sips, bobbing his head*
    Adoni: They don't know about us, they don't know about it
    MissDee87: Hi Angela
    Adoni: Hello angela
    MissDee87: Hey Sissy
    18:24 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87:
    MissDee87: They dont know about … bout u n mee
    horace69: wow !  what a trip !  felt like I was gone ..
    Adoni: *takes the blunt from Dee and takes a hit*
    18:25 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *nearly choking from laughter* Oh my god…. Ace is done
    MissDee87: LOL damn Ace already love ?
    horace69: yeah
    horace69: hmmmmmmmmmm
    18:26 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *takes another hit and hesitantly passes it to Ace while he held it in*
    MissDee87: Ace u good boo ?
    horace69: ohhhhh
    horace69: yeeee  )
    18:27 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: U can pick the sceeeene if i can pick the props … *grins*
    MissDee87: *sips*
    Adoni: *grins* Mmm
    Adoni: *Seeing ace not reach for it he passes it to Dee*
    MissDee87: GAWD this room NEEDS a stripper pole
    MissDee87: *Takes it*
    18:28 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *exhales as he sat back slowly* Mmmmmm
    MissDee87: *Inhales and exhales*
    Adoni: We can allways get one
    MissDee87: These chicks are too scared
    Adoni: *looks over* Sissy isn't
    horace69: wow  shit !!  I think I'm Dr. Who !!
    MissDee87: i see
    MissDee87: OMG seriously !!!
    MissDee87: Would u like to play?
    18:29 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: travelling in time and soace
    MissDee87: Can I be your Vixen ??
    horace69: space*
    horace69: ok   what are we playin ??????
    MissDee87: I HATE when bitches wanna say shit
    Adoni: go fish
    MissDee87: but dont wanna fuckin direct it
    Adoni: I know
    18:30 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: bitch you got something to say ?
    MissDee87: Say it to ME
    MissDee87: *shakes ass!!!*
    Adoni: *walks over and SMACKS her ass*
    MissDee87: Heyyyyy
    MissDee87: mmmmm again !!
    MissDee87: *shakes it*
    Adoni: *grins and SMACKS it again*
    18:31 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: lame bitches always HATE
    MissDee87: *sings along*
    Adoni: It's alright hun. If they don't have the balls to say shit to you then they're a waste of space
    MissDee87: Exactly and that shit ended when i said what i said
    Adoni: If yo chick come close to me, she ain't goin home to where she post to be
    MissDee87: Heyyyyyyyyyy !!!
    18:32 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: Sing it boo
    Adoni: *sips* Team Us we ain't worried about you
    MissDee87: But he gotta eat the pussy like some groceries !!!
    Adoni: Mmmmm * grins*
    18:33 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: if he want me to expose the freakkkkkkkk
    MissDee87: She wanna rideeeeeeeeeee but i dont even know her name !!!
    MissDee87: these bitches be for everybody !!!
    Adoni: don't be mad about it
    18:34 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: HAHAHAHAH !
    horace69: what happened?
    18:35 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: WAIT
    MissDee87: K
    MissDee87: Nothing Ace
    MissDee87: bitches dont wanna speak up
    18:36 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: oh, sry I was gone.. missed it
    Adoni: Mhmmm
    Adoni: Too scared
    Adoni: I was waiting
    tess69: its hard to talk vth a mouthful of cum…..think u know better:)
    Adoni: Was gonna be another 4 hour smash fest
    MissDee87: Not if u swallow tess
    MissDee87: and u aint never been scared to say SHIT
    18:37 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: to ANYONE
    MissDee87: I *
    Adoni: Mmhmmmm *grins*
    MissDee87: My POINT is
    MissDee87: if u have something to say
    MissDee87: say it to me
    MissDee87: dont make innuendos
    MissDee87: dont pussyfoot around
    tess69: u started it
    Adoni: Mhmmmm
    MissDee87: Started what ?
    Adoni: Not you tess…
    18:38 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: I dont even know u
    MissDee87: nor was i SPEAKING to you
    MissDee87: or about you
    tess69: my point exactly
    Adoni: Lol..
    MissDee87: I was speaking about someone else and u inserted urself love
    tess69: peace
    MissDee87: Peace
    Adoni: …bye?
    MissDee87: *holds up the peace sign*
    18:39 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: LOL love
    horace69: yeah, that's mre like it     love & peace
    MissDee87: Im just saying like i dont even know this person yo
    Adoni: I know hun lol think she just misunderstood
    MissDee87: No drama with her so im like … ok ….
    MissDee87: ok then
    MissDee87: thats cool
    18:40 PM 7/16/2015
    Timmer: hi everyone
    Adoni: some people are just naturally defensive for no reason
    horace69: hi timmer
    Adoni: Hey tim
    MissDee87: hey Timmer
    MissDee87: well im not the one
    tess69: my mistake, maybe i jumped d wagon wen u said abt bitches
    MissDee87: Yeah u did
    MissDee87: ur mistake for sure boo
    MissDee87: i dont know u
    Adoni: It was a generalization
    horace69: tim, u were missing in action?
    18:41 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: so i cant talk about u
    MissDee87: so u should be careful about what u take offense to Boo
    MissDee87: its all love tho
    Timmer: i think i did.. wish it was good on:)
    horace69: cool
    MissDee87: I HOPE if u got an issue u come to me
    Adoni: *finishes his glass*
    MissDee87: *smiles at Tess*
    18:42 PM 7/16/2015
    tess69: i hv no issues, just don't like BS
    18:43 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: she was speaking hypothetically Tess. Just for you to know in the future for the off chance you ever do
    18:44 PM 7/16/2015
    tess69: np
    horace69: ok, anyone fancy a cold beer????
    Timmer: count me in
    Adoni: *holds up the bottle* Still polishing the tequilla off
    tess69: me too
    horace69: slides beer to tim
    18:45 PM 7/16/2015
    tess69: tim, aren't u working?
    horace69: serves beer to tess
    Timmer: thanks, *sip*
    tess69: ty
    Timmer: i will be in a minute, hate going without going to poker first:)
    18:46 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: It was pretty lively in here a few nights ago
    tess69: lol….ur addicted
    MissDee87: Back
    Adoni: Web beautiful
    Timmer: lol
    Adoni: and oooooooh
    MissDee87: ooooh with a better seat
    Adoni: *slides Dee's chair over*
    MissDee87: So Tess we good ?
    tess69: wer we bad?
    MissDee87: i mean u acted like we was
    18:47 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: like u took offense to something i said when i dont even know u
    tess69: told u was my mistake dat i jumped d gun!
    Timmer: *sip drink*
    MissDee87: k i take it we good then
    MissDee87: *Puffs my blunt*
    Adoni: *puts his arm around Dee and sips his tequilla*
    18:48 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: drinks up my can***
    horace69: burps ***   oops sorry !!!  lool
    MissDee87: lol its all good
    Timmer: hoarce finishes the whole can
    horace69: so not like me
    18:49 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: He's like homer simpson
    Adoni: Drinkin Duff
    MissDee87: lmao
    horace69: i can imagine that
    18:50 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *finishes his drink*
    Adoni: *places glass on the table*
    horace69: nh
    Adoni: FUCK its the music video
    MissDee87: i got my own cookie monster
    Timmer: nice
    MissDee87: he love to lick the middle like an oreo
    Timmer: well i am going for work now, bye everyone
    Adoni: *nods* Damn strait
    18:51 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: bye timmer
    horace69: be tim
    Adoni: Bye tim
    tess69: bye tim
    horace69: nice 2 c u
    horace69: leave ur beer here
    Adoni: Ooooooh she roller coastered on it, ooooooh, she threw it up an alley
    Adoni: Ooooooh like an oreo, i love to lick the middle like an oreo
    MissDee87: mmmmmm
    18:52 PM 7/16/2015
    horace69: tim has left the building
    Adoni: You wonder how i'm the best and do all this with my mouth?
    tess69: n1
    horace69: ty tess
    MissDee87: the key to an awesome orgasm
    MissDee87: is if he can eat the pussy right
    MissDee87: and i HEARD white boys eat it the best *giggles*
    Adoni: We do
    MissDee87: hahahahahah !!
    MissDee87: Magic Mike !!!
    horace69: do we?? lol
    Adoni: dinner time!
    MissDee87: OMG
    18:53 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: Ive HEARD white boys eat pussy the best
    tess69: naaah….a womans touch is d best
    Adoni: You wonder how i'm the best and do all this with my mouth? Girl I got a sweet tooth, aint nothing sweeter then you
    MissDee87: hmmmmm
    MissDee87: ive had a woman before …several times
    MissDee87: its so sexy and sensual
    18:54 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: but there aint nothin like a man makin u crawl across the bed like waiit hold up omg stop !!!
    Adoni: Hahahahaha
    Adoni: The good ones don't listen
    MissDee87: *eyes u* no they fuckin dont
    18:55 PM 7/16/2015
    Adoni: *laughs!*
    tess69: nothing like d real deal but still, its far more erotic to see 2 women go @ it
    MissDee87: its sexy
    horace69: ohhh nice
    MissDee87: but i love men
    Adoni: Mmm it's nice to watch yeah but I mean…..I'm gettin into something. Not just gonna watch.
    MissDee87: the way they get all ….mmmm…alpha male – ish
    18:56 PM 7/16/2015
    MissDee87: like hold me down and fuck me silly
    MissDee87: send me to work tomorrow tired and sore mmmmmm
    Adoni: *chuckles* You love it
    MissDee87: MAKE me wash ur clothes
    Adoni

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Keep the bs  privet  and save every one 

spare us all anguish  we don't want to hear you take it to your  house !

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 162 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.