Skip to content

The House of The Dark Stone Rising. BDSM Pics.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Fantasies and Fetishes The House of The Dark Stone Rising. BDSM Pics.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 629 total)
  • Author
    icebox
    Participant

COME KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY  come to me…..

tumblr_mrc8vjEdQh1rmxgp0o7_400.jpg

icebox
    Participant

HAPPY WEEKEND

icebox
    Participant

icebox
    Participant

icebox
    Participant

..GET YOU KITTY…!…

icebox
    Participant

…and yes the slave enjoy it…

Dellilah
    Participant

love the artwork

Brandybee
    Participant

Well,  I am pretty open minded but say what you want… you are depicting abuse particularly of women,

This pic is not someone who is enjoying it any more.  She has had enough. Look at her face. 
    These pics are about degrading and abusing the slave / sub / pet.  I'd think Doms should have more respect for the power they have over their charges and know when it turns from kinky fun to abuse. Call it what you want, say its your kink,  but some of these pics are showing torture and abuse.
    Its about power and not any affection to the sub.The proof is in the pic.

AusWoody
    Participant

Misogyny (/mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred or dislike of women or girls. Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including sexual discrimination, denigration of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification of women.

jasmine_t
    Participant

MEAW!?

P.S. wow guys, looks like your are going to personalities here X_X

Please don't argue! 

Brandybee
    Participant

I'm not arguing. I am making comment on the pics that have been depicted in this topic.

Personalities do not come into it.  Why on earth do you think that.

If they are in public in forum, they are up for debate, like any topic.  This topic is no exception.

And some pics I think are close to the knuckle.  I think they depict abuse and torture.

Of course, you can view your own opinion too.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I will say this. 99 percent of everything Icebox (and even I) post is commercial material. These are actors and models. It is a product created for a niche market.  As for abuse and torture… “You can't rape the willing”
    Pain sluts exist. There are people who are masochistic.

AusWoody
    Participant

Yes Momma  that's true , but to call it  love, affection or  caring  is  a bald lie. The sadists who do this are  well past  the fetish stage.

Psychologically speaking, a fetish is actually a mental health issue. A fetish is defined as something that is not necessarily sexual, but is needed by the user to become aroused. The difference here is in the level of necessity. The psychological term fetish means that someone actually is unable to become aroused without those stockings. This is a lot more serious and can cause problems especially if the fetish is more bizarre or even harmful to others

icebox
    Participant

MEAW!?

P.S. wow guys, looks like your are going to personalities here X_X

Please don't argue! 

ROAR

icebox
    Participant

..my BLACK BEAUTYS seems have fun…

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 629 total)
  • The topic ‘The House of The Dark Stone Rising. BDSM Pics.’ is closed to new replies.