Skip to content

The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 392 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

The robust movement of the chair and penetrations of each end of my helpless body ignites my passion. My pussy is leaking with liquid excitement , coating the wooden shaft with a shiny sheen as it enters my vaginal cavity.

At the opposite end  of my body, a mixture of natural mouth water and precum lubricates Tight’s hardened rod. I suck hungrily, moaning at the alternate fillings of my body, feeding  my desire for fulfilment .

I know Tight and Jayc are watching , seeing my sexually aroused and trapped, body being rocked and penetrated. My sleek nude figure is flushed and heated in a rosy glow. I am on show for them as  their eyes  travel, unheeded,  over every  bared inch, lingering on my most intimate parts.

Tight begins to slow the chair, until it eventually stops. My body throbs after this unusual double fucking and I moan in protest, a little bereft. I wonder what he wants to do next. He kneels in front of me and snogs me deeply. I respond, kissing him back and his hands caress a trail on my body  to my breasts. He fondles , gropes  and squeezes , making me moan and impatient. I want more and try in my bounded state to push my breasts to him,  and  then back onto the shaft, wanting to be greedily fucked.

Tight feels my impatience and frustration and stands walking out of sight again behind me. My mind and body screams for attention and then I feel a hard smack on my buttocks. It serves to heighten my sexual state,  stinging yet pleasureable & reminding me- he is in control of this. I yelp a little and a  pleading “ please “ escapes my lips needing this man, fighting to control my impatience for release.

He moves the chair and I know he is watching the wooden dildo fuck me.  The butterflies in my tummy return. The anticipation of his next move.  I feel him  fiddle with the chair and then I move back again. My pussy hits him squarely in the face. His tongue and nose tasting, breathing me in and kissing me and I moan in ecstasy. 

And then he fucks me . His penis entering my vagina in strong hard thrusts and I breathe a sigh of relief – At last, but then he stops and my mind screams “ Noooooo “  His male rod just resting in my channel, teasing me.

I feel him explore my anal opening, intimate, pushing and rimming me with those expert fingers. Then something cooler, teasing my pussy and anal opening, lubricating it with my nature female juices and I feel him push it inside my bottom. It nestles there and then begins to vibrate –  Oh my God – It’s the EGG !!!  My mind  & body recognises the sensations from the vaginal teasing throughout the night. 

Crazy and wild with desire, I whimper and moan.  It may be too much; I  may not be able to obey his command about cumming.. !!!  and then he begins to fuck me greedily,  hard & fast.  My body quite simply  a vessel for his dominant  lust…..

TightFit74
    Participant

I feel the tension build in Brandy’s body as I start to fuck her forcefully, pushing the chair away with my hips as our pelvisses colide and crash into eachother. The swing of the chair stopped, gravity bringing her back to me, pushing her down on my shaft, guided by my hands holding her hips and pulling her to me. Each pull forces the full length of my shaft to enter her tight sheath, my balls to swing up and hit her throbbing clit. Each thrust into her makes her berasts jiggle and sway on her chest as they hang free. Each thrust brings her closer to the inevitable climax that i forbade her to have before i allow her to. I know she won;t hold out for much longer and suddenly I stop. The chair just moved back to me and my member is pushed all the way into her heated core, her buttocks pressing against my stomach as I hold her to me.

“You can’t cum yet… “

The grunty emitted form my lips makes me smile. The last thing she wanted to hear was my refusal to let her cum. To reward her impatience, i raise my hand and let the palm land on her rosey cheeks, making them jiggle while the sound of the touch echoes through the room.

‘Slap’

A yelp is followed by a deep moan as I immediatly turn up the vibrations of the egg inside her and feel the tremors through her inner walls cascading around my shaft. A buck of my hips and she is pushed away, leaving just the tip of my cock inside her before she is pulled back towards me and empaled on my member. Again and again the chair moves forth and back, her hands clenching tightly around the handle bars, trying to counter the forceful pushes into her body. But she is helpless, defenseless in my hands and in the view of me and Jayc.

Again I feel her body start to tremble around me, sudden convulsions in her tight pussy telling me she is nearing that threshold again,. The threshold of no return. Once she’s passed that point, I know she will be unable to honor my demand, taken in the clenching grip of orgasm. And I want her there. Faster I move the chair and turn the vibes in her behind up to maximum, a drawn out groan leaving her lips as she’s taken deep, hard and furiously. My own excitment starts to follow hers as her breathing becomes shallower and the moans are an endless flow of noises and sounds coming from her half opened lips.

The chair does what it was built for, moving fluently, without a sounds, able to withstand the force put on its joints and connections, forming the perfect vessel for Brandy’s body as i claim her for this moment, and this moment only. As I feel her body tense up further, her channel narrowing around me as she’s directed with desire, my own desire starts to rise beyond my control and I feel my own climax announcing itself when deep, strong waves of heat start to rip through my body. A last time I lean in, pull her hard against my pelvis and lean in to whisper in her ear.

“You may cum when we’ve reached 5. Count out loud..”

I wait for her to nod quietly, then push her off my shaft, only to pull her back and pin her down on my member.

“One”

Her voice is soft, whimpering, hardly audible as the air is pushed from her lungs with the strength of the impact. Again I push her off me slowly and pull her back hard and fast, feeling her hit my pelvis and holding her there until she counts again.

“Two”

“Louder!”

The movement repeated, the push inside her intensified, her buttocks slapping against my skin. Her vooice stronger, louder now as she counts the blows into her body.

“Three”

Again the soft sound of rolling wheels as the chair is pushed off, followed by a muffled thump and a cry of pleasure.

“Four!”

As I push her off a last time, brought to the brink of climax myself, I arch my back, tilt my hips and push her off me. My fingers dig deep into the soft flesh of her hips and I feel her brace herself against the handlebars, anticipating the last thrust and the release that she kept inside her all this time. Her body is screaming for that last push, her silent muscles trembling and shivering as I hold her above me for a second longer. Then I pull her back as hard as I can while I force my hips forward and dive deep into her body.

“FIVE!!!!

Her cry is loud, high pitched and echoes through the room as she climaxes around my member and floods me with her feminine desire. At the same moment, the iron grip around my own lust is released and with the growl of a tiger, I orgasm and start to spurt my semen into her convulsing sex. The movements of my hips become irratic as I am driven by lust and instinct, pumping into her body as my cream shoots deep into her channel. Brandy’s body helpless as it is overcome by pleasure, fucked and filled with cream as I shoot my load into her body, panting, sweating and grunting her name.

A last push, the last droplets of cum shot into her pussy and i refind the grip on my control again, pulling her spent body tightly against my pelvis and letting my hands slowly roam over her back and buttocks, soothing the red marks the palm of my hand left on her cheeks, caressing her hair with my fingers while we stay connected. The little cord protruding from her tight star is found by myfingers and the buzzing egg is slowly pulled from her behind, dancing and moving on the palm of my hand before i shut it off and hang it over the side of the chair. A sigh of relief is released from her lips as she is freed from the buzzing form.

Then, as my legs stopped feeling like jello, I step from between her legs and drag my member from her tight clenched sex, a flow of our mixed juices drizzling from her sex. Quickly I kneel and lean in, collecting our mixed nectar and lapping it from her battered sex. With a mouthful of our juices, I walk aorund the chair, kneel before her and cup her rosey face in both my hands, place my lips on hers and let her eager tongue slip into my mouth where I feed her our mixed juices little by little. Locking her eyes in with mine, I pull my lips away from hers and smile.

“You were a very good girl, Brandy…”

Brandybee
    Participant

Tight  bangs into my body  again and again in his unbridled lust.  Each hard thrust bouncing off my cervix as he impales me.  I moan as my passion builds and I  break out in a overheated sweat, trying to control the primitive lust that wants and needs to overspill. Each contact, teasing and tantalising as my breasts bounce and  swollen clitoris, so sensitive it wants to send my body into spiralling spasms.

Then suddenly , he stops and I pant on full blown alert at his  stilled,  full penile insertion. My body throbs and pulsates around him, heightened by the knowledge that both men, Tight & Jayc are watching my body with interest on full blown heat.

“ You can’t cum yet”  Tight’s voice invades my sex crazed brain.  My body  screams for release. Beads of sweat break out on my forehead as I fight a losing battle of mind over body.
    I want to break out of the binds , to fuck the guy senseless,  “ You can’t cum yet”  Even his sexy command  sends me teetering to the edge.  “ Can’t you see what you are doing to me? “ My brain screams in silent answer,  frustration and irritation riding on the back of my unfulfilled need.

I groan in protest and impatience and  then  realise Tight knows  of my defiant feelings as  a resounding  smack lands on my bottom. It causes my cheeks to wobble teasing my body further. The shock of it landing on my heated body causes me to yelp a little.

Then I feel the vibrating egg turn up in my anal passage  and my libido rises more. He thrusts hard causing me to slide to the end of his cock and begins to fuck me at a more steady pace. The sensations feel too good, my heart rate and breathing  rate rockets.

He turns the egg up even higher and my greed  for  release is going to take over soon. “ Does he want me to disobey him, maybe he  wants to punish me ?”  My excited brain is unable to think straight. My body is taking over my mind. Female lust for her alpha male taking precedence over all else
    He stills the fucking again whist deeply embedded in my body.  He leans over, whispering in my ear and instructs me I can cum on the count of 5 and to count out loud.

Maddeningly  , he starts to fuck slower, deeper and harder, AND  it’s the slowest count to 5 I have ever had to endure.

I feel Tight  stiffen, close to release himself  and as I reach 4, I feel the first spasms and shudders of release  deep in my pussy.  The excitement of reaching  5 is so close.

At that magic number  5,  spoken out loud, I scream at the strength of my orgasm.  Relief ,that I can now let go. Spasms and jerks rack my body. My mind and body spiral out of control as my creamy cum gushes unfettered. I tremble and shake as wave after wave ripples and flows and reaches & invades every biological cell .

I float in sexual oblivion, limp and drained  of strength.  The ride is totally amazing.
    I feel Tight fill me with his semen as he too topples over that same cliff into sexual fulfilment. Our union and bodily fluids mix their magical ingredients.

I am barely aware of Tight’s sweet caresses, the removal of  the egg from my anus or his sweet intimate kisses.
    As he moves to kiss me , looking into my eyes, I smile and respond weakly, murmuring just one word , “ Amazng”  He snogs me deeply and I taste our union.

“ Good Girl Brandy” I hear through my tiredness

jayc
    Participant

Resting on an elbow, I watch Brandy and Tight  enter the harem, making our presence known, Brandy give me a nod as does Tight, letting the curtain fall back “this should be interesting” I muse. Stone still recovering, still blind and deaf is clueless of the other couple.

I watch with  wicked  interest as Tight sets up his chair, and watch Brandy undress. Normally not the voyeur, but the ice house party and  my encounter with Stone have me in a different frame of mind. Listening to Tight lay out his terms, “wow  unlike myself an hour ago  this guy has a definite plan in mind”.

Unable to look away, Brandy tied to Tights machine, Tight teases brandy with a taste of his cock  then begins to spank her. Then after getting a taste of Brandy’s pussy returns to her mouth for some great cock sucking.

Engrossed in the hot steamy action going on across the room , I begin to feel that spark again in my loins. I glance at Stone, her head against a pillow a smile on her face. Thinking she might want to see this, I lean over and remove her head phones then remove the ear plugs. “baby” I whisper “were not alone”  “hmm“? She whispers back…….”Brandy and tight are here” removing her blindfold “stone squints even in the low light of the harem.

Her eyes adjust to the light, then widen at the sight beyond the curtains. OMG she mouths silently to me. “they know were here” I whisper, Stone still loosely bound to the restraints rolls over on her side to get a better view of Tights sex machine In action

No denying it im getting turned on watching the couple I sit up against a bed post, my left hand begins to stroke Stone’s firm ass and thigh  as  my right hand finds my cock already getting hard. I begin to absently stroke myself  up to full erection again.

Slipping back into my dominant character persona my mind begins to race again with wicked thoughts and ideas as Tight fucks Brandy hard and fast, Tight begins some kind of countdown, the meaning is clearly evident. When he reaches five  Brandy has a massive orgasm with Tight climaxing at the same time.

“Stone” I say in the firm cool voice of a dominant male,
    “Its almost time for you next lesson of the evening”
    “yes sir” she answers
    “you are a  slave of this harem”
    “yes sir” she nods
    ‘as a harem slave your only purpose is to please me  or any other men visiting this harem”
    “yes sir”  looking a little startled

Leaving Stone loosely tied to the bed I open the curtains and go the small bar in the corner of the room. I find a bottle of  wild turkey whiskey and pour 2 shots out.  I finally manage to gets Tights attention and motion him to the bar. Handing him a shot I silently toast his performance with a glint in my eye. As we down the shots of potent whiskey.

In low voices we begin to discuss ideas and desires for more fun with these 2 lovely submissive females

TightFit74
    Participant

Slowly I release Brandy’s lip as I see Jayc raise a glass in the corner of the room. With heavy legs but glowing eyes I make my way to the bar and accept the shot of whiskey. Slowly I let my eyes roam through the room, seeing two beautiful women, one tied to a machine, the other tied to the bed, both rosey, soft bodies, satisfied smiles and glistening eyes.

I hold out my glass for a second shot of whiskey, the first one leaving a warm glow behind in my throat and stomach, energy surging back into my body as I let my eyes slide over Brandy’s tied down body, the chair slowly rocking back and forth, moved by her heaving chest. I see a drizzle of our mixed juices run down the inside of her thigh before it strings to the ground in stretched-out drops. I look at Jayc and speak with a soft voice.

“I think we should help Brandy out of the chair so she can freshen up and get ready for round two and while she is showering, maybe Stone needs some more attention..?”

Jayc nods and walks with me after we downed the second shot of whiskey. Slowly we approach Brandy, watching her both as she turns her head backwards, her eyes widening as she sees us coming closer, both still excited from the claiming of our girls. Jayc approaches from the left and I approach from the right and slowly we let our hands run over Brandy’s body. Jayce places his hands on Brandy’s shoulders and pushes his nails into her skin, then slowly starts to drag them down to the hollow of her back, leaving white lines behind that quickly disappear. Brandy reacts strongly, arching her back, enduring the intense feeling of the scratching nails. I step between Brandy’s legs and press my member against her sex as I let my hands run up from her ankles, over her calves and thighs, to her buttocks.

Jayc and I synchornise our moving hands, circling, intertwining them as we touch Brandy’s body everywhere, teasing her, arousing her before fingers find straps and slowly untie her limp body. She whimpers softly as we pick her up together and carefully place her back on her feet. As soon as her weight is resting on her own legs, she sinks through her knees and quickly we grab her tight and hold her steady until she finds her balance and her eyes turn more clear, a sign she is slowly coming back to her senses after her strong release.

Jayc and I, both still clearly excited, hold her soft, naked body as it is caught in the light of the spot. Her nipples peaking, sharp silhouettes on her soft curvy breasts, shivers running down her spine in the afterglow and the new sensations of our touches. She leans against us and her hands fall backwards, touching our erect cocks thoughtlessly. I lean in and place my lips against her ear, feeling her squint as my words caress her shell.

“Go wash yourself, then come to the bed. I’m not done with you yet…”

Brandy’s eyes widen as she hears the command, then releases herself from our embrace after a short, almost eager nod. Unsteady on her legs, she starts to move to the back of the room but after taking two steps she sinks through her knees again and quickly we step in and catch her. Wrapped in our arms we bring her to the curtains in the back of the harem chamber and step into a large bathroom, a large tub in the back, a walk in shower to the right. Stainless steel handle bars are attached to the black marble walls in convenient places underneath the triple headed shower and we rest Brandy’s weak body against the wall, guide her hands to the handle bars and carefully let go.

Jayc turns on the shower and as soon as the warm water hits brandy’s body, her eyes close, her lips curl up in a smile and her hands tighten around the grips on the wall, holding herself steady and upwards while the of water rinses down the sweaty sheen of her silky sheen. After watching her for a few moments, admiring her femininty, her slender figure, her beautiful breasts, jayc retreat and walk to the bed, finding Stone still tied to the headposts, her face turned towards us, a sultry smile playing around her soft, beautiful lips…

Brandybee
    Participant

Tight moves  away from me and I am vaguely aware of him joining Jayc for a drink of whiskey. My body is humming from the satisfied glow of sexual fulfilment.  I am totally relaxed and want to stretch out but the binds are still keeping me prisoner.

After a few moments of  much needed respite, I feel Jayc and Tight caress my tired body and I feel finger nails running the length of my back.  That is so nice & I feel a glimmer of excitement begin to ignite again. I can’t help but arch my body  in response to both  of their touches.

Then the men are undoing my restraints and helping me to stand. My legs are like jelly, trembling as they take my weight. I lean on them both for support.

Tight moves to my ear and  commands,  “ Go wash yourself, then come to the bed, I’m not done with you yet..”

His words send shivers of excitement through me. The anticipation of what is yet to come causes my breath to quicken. I notice Stone on the bed and know she will be looked after by these two virile men in due course.

Both men are naked and proud and erect . They hold me steady. My hands brush against their cocks as I try and regain composure.

They help me to the bathroom and Jayc turns the shower on for me. I hold on to the railing facing the wall. The contours of my back, buttocks and hips towards the men  as the water cascades over me. The men admire my wet naked body for a few moments before returning to the main harem room and to Stone on the bed.

Alone , I enjoy the warmth of the water, feeling it cleanse and awaken me from my sexual stupor.

I reach for the body wash & shampoo  and begin to wash from the top of my head to the tips of my toes,  ensuring every nook and crevice is thoroughly cleaned and presentable.

As  I touch my body, my thoughts turn to that amazing chair and Tight’s awesome performance. “The man is a sexual genius” I think  as reruns begin to take over my thoughts and my body .

The shampoo and body wash begin to froth in the water  covering me in white soapy suds. I  undo and bend to remove my stockings and suspenders , throwing them over  into the bath.

Then I let the water rinse my body down , shutting my eyes and enjoying the  soothing effect.,  before repeating the whole process again.

At the final rinse, I am revitalised and the churning erotic thoughts  ensure my body is willing and ready for more  special male attention.

I dry myself  and stand in front of the mirror, then begin to brush my hair……………..

jayc
    Participant

I watch for a few moments taking in Brandy’s slim figure the warm water cascades down her back as she supports her self on the metal bar.. Her lovely fragrance on my hands and neck mixing with Stones subtle and very sexy lavender scent fill my senses arousing me to the next level.

The shower seems to brings Brandy back to life, satisfied Tight and myself  return to harem and approach Stone. Stone eyes us a bit nervous looking  as I sit on the bed and remover her restraints then I place a pillow on the floor. I motion for Stone to kneel on the pillow in front of us.

Needing no instructions, Stone take our erect cocks in her hands and begins to stroke us slow and easy. This is new territory for Stone and we are in no rush, Tight lets out a sigh of pleasure and moves in a little closer, the tip of his cock near  her lovely lips. She looks up at me, I simply nod.

Stone begins licking the underside of Tights shaft at the base moving up to the head then back down, I can see she is relaxing and she has sweet lust is in her eyes. Squeezing his shaft harder the head grows engorged with blood, stones starts long hot licks across head. Licking up his precum.

I sway a little enjoying the sight of her licking and the firm grip she has on my excited cock, Stone turns her attention to me and give me her hot tongue treatment. I bite my lower lip as she takes me into here mouth, her tongue running along the underside as she sucks, I fight the urge to buck and thrust. After some nice sucking she return to Tights hard cock and gives him some exquisite lusty licking and sucking. With Tight moaning in delight I slip free of Stones hand and kneel behind her.

I run my hands up thighs to her belly then cup her ample breasts, opening my fingers like scissors I close them around her nipples and pull back  then roll them between my thumbs and fingers. Stone, hands on Tights hips pulls him as she pleasures him. Grabbing Stones thighs I pull them open, with wet fingers I begin to rub her labia, my thumb flicking her clit. Stone moans and opens her legs wider. I smile knowing what she wants. Gently pinching her petals together, I jerk stone off, her hard clit being rubbed by her own labia. Stone reacts with gasps and sighs as she tries to keep her attention on Tight as she strokes and sucks.

Standing up  I nod to Tight and point to the bed. We lift stone to her feet.  The look in her eye tells me she is in lust mode. She climbs onto the bed slowly bending over and pausing for a moment, she gives Tight his first good look at her  fine ass and sweet little honey pot. Lying against a pillow she lifts her legs and fixes her nylons then gives us a sultry smile as she lies back .

I climb onto the bed and kneel by Stone side, her hands find my cock, Tight spreads her legs and moves in for a taste.

Brandybee
    Participant

My hair is still damp  and I  plait it so it is out the way of  my face.

“When having a sexathon, nothing worse than hair getting in the way of the mouth and viewing action”  I think to myself,  remembering the fullness of my mouth as Tight plunged his hard cock deep into my mouth and throat whilst I was in the chair.
    The erotic image conjured in my mind, fires my body  and is complimented by the soft murmurs of the  erotic sex going on outside the bathroom door.

Clean, naked and trimmed to perfection, I look at myself in the mirror. My full rounded breasts are already peaked , aching to be touched and suckled.  My slim ribcage and thin waist flairs to rounded womanly hips and nestled in the apex of my thighs is my trimmed red tuft of pubic hair. The very core of my womanhood and centre of my desires .

I am invigorated after my shower and the thoughts of  the sensual play in the next room causes my body to tingle.  Jayc and Tight are strong, attractive and  very sexy men. 
    To be the centre of their carnal desires is indeed an experience to be both looked forward to and to be treasured in the years to come, when looking back.

Satisfied, that I am ready for the harem room, I grab my black sheer , boudoir robe from behind the door and put my arms in the sleeves, letting the flimsy fabric rest on my shoulders, leaving  it to gape open and  frame my full frontal nudity.
    The sheer robe is completely see- through and the womanly contours of my back and buttocks clearly seen through the delicate material at the back.

I spray a little perfume of  “English red rose”  over my head, letting the misty droplets fall and evaporate on my skin. The soft scent  sensual and pleasant as it wafts  in my wake.

I walk barefoot to the harem room and open the door, standing by the door jam.

Tight has his face buried in Stone’s  feminine centre, causing her to moan and writhe.

Jayc  is astride her face holding  his cock by her face, teasing her lips with the tip of his penis as Stone licks him. He watches Tight’s performance mesmerised.

It is an image of lust and desire in its most primitive form –  A beautiful, intimate sight of three naked adults at their sexual peak, enjoying each other on the four poster bed. I watch fascinated .  Seeing and hearing their play, ignites my sexual interest and I feel a wet warmth invade my sex.

I tear my eyes away from the play and realise, Jayc is staring at me, looking me up and down boldly. He  takes in my nudity framed by my boudoir robe.  His silent eyes call for me and I go to him, standing before him.  He touches my cheek gently.

Then he moves to fondle my breasts with both hands. He squeezes & weighs them in his hands. My breath catches at his bold confidence and pleasurable touch.  Watching him play with my breasts,  Stone sucking and licking his cock & balls, and Tight feasting on Stone causes my excitement to build……..

TightFit74
    Participant

Assured Brandy is standing firmly in the shower, I am half a step behind Jayc as we approach the four poster bed.  Stone is still strapped to the matress and displayed in a very sensual pose. I watch in silence as Jayc frees her from her ties and lets a pillow fall to the floor. My eyes start glistening as I see the looks exchanged and then Stone kneel down on the floor. A shiver runs down my spine when I feel her slender fingers fold around my member, watching her other hand do the same to Jayc, a slow stroke up and down bringing us back to life.

With blood rushing in, my member starts to throb, precum leaking from the tip, rubbed in by a quick, soft thumb. I look down and see the seductive smile, the beautiful lips of Stone slightly parted, the tip of her tongue sliding in and out, testing our discipline. Before I get my grip back on my control, I’ve taken a step forward, tempted by the soft, wet tongue of Stone, her lips wet and warm, her soft full breasts pressed against my thigh. I catch the exchange of looks then am forced to close my eyes as I feel her lips fold around the tip of my member, her tongue slowly circling and twirling around, the tip pressing into the little slit while she milks my shaft.

I fold my hands behind my back, interlacing my fingers while I control my urges and find my center, forcing myself to take deep breaths. I look down to fully enjoy the eagerness Stone displays as she licks and sucks on my shaft, pleasuring me to a new height of desire. Her breasts push against me with the movements of her head and I feel her peaked nipples drag across my skin. With a deep sigh I feel my shaft slip from her mouth when she turns to Jayc and takes his throbbing member deep in her mouth. Eyes lock in and I feel a deep sense of understanding between them as Stone pleasures her man. Her hand grips tighter around me the deeper she takes him, moving her fingers in the same rythm as she moves her mouth.

I smile as she returns to me and shows me her intereste, taking me in hungrily, bringing my twitching member back to full readyness in seconds. When she takes my globes in her hand, my legs stiffen in an effort to control the rush of pleasure raging through my body, the buck of my hips just under control as I feel the head graze against the roof of her mouth. The movement of her head nearly stills as she feels the hands of Jayc between her legs, touching her most intimate treasures and starting to pleasure her. I wacth as she grinds her hips against his hand then lock her eyes in as she looks up. Immediatly she refinds her focus and starts to move up and down my shaft again, twirling her tongue around it in its slide.

At Jayc’s gesture, I slide my member from the warm lips of Stone and help him lift her to the bed. She crawls onto the tossed sheets, her backside turned towards us, allowing us a glimpse of her deliscious sex. Her lips glistening with her nectar, her tight buttocks sway as she crawls to the head of the bed. Then she turns and stretches her legs, adjusting her stockings and giving us a full view of her center. Her groin and labia coated with a sheen of her juices, her lips swollen, half opened, too inviting to resist.

Jayc moves up the bed on his knees, looking down on his Stone as he guides his shaft to her hand. I watch her focus on the head of his member as I place my hands on her ankles and slowly slide them upwards to her knees. With my thumbs in the hollow of her knees, I start to push them apart, moving her knees closer to her chest as I open her up gentlly. With her glistening sex fully exposed to me, I can smell her arousal, the sweet scent of her excitement drifting into my nose. I lean in and place my lips half way on her inner thigh and start to kiss upwards, purposely avoiding her labia while my tongue flicks in and out, collecting my first taste of her.

The soft stubble on my chin brushes against her lips as I move over her pelvis to her other thigh, trailing down the inside to her knee. I look up, seeing her switch her view from Jayc’s member down to her lower body, finding my eyes waiting for hers. I see the want in her eyes, feel the writh of her hips through the matress and give in to the call of her body. Slowly I move my mouth closer to her opening, fold my tongue into a pointy tip and push it against her entrance as my lips connect with hers. In a slick, slow slide my tongue enters her wet channel, then unfolds as i release the tention, filling her insides. I feel her pelvis contract, squeeze around my tongue, then relax as I curl the tip upwards and collect the coating of her nectar off her inner walls. Slowly I retract my tongue and lap her juices into my mouth, closing my lips to savour her taste.

With all my senses running on warpspeed, I sense Brandy entering, standing still for a few moments, then approaching the bed. As soon as she reaches the head of the bed, the sexual tension is raised, added to by the excitement she radiates. Called for by Jayc, she turns and offers herself to him.

I see her cheeks blush with excitement as he touches her cheek, then moves his hands down and starts to gently play with her full, rounded breasts, seeing in her half closed eyes she is at a new level of excitement. The satisfied groan of Jayc confirms he is in the same state of arousal and the constant movement of Stones hips give me the same signs from her. Slowly I disconnect my lips from her sex and look up between her breasts. With Jayc’s member still in her hand, her eyes are locked in with the sight between her legs, her eyes glistening with desire, almost displeased with my pause.

I smile and let my tongue run through her lips upwards over her clit, feeling her thighs squeeze with the feeling. Again I let my tongue run upwards, starting at her perineum, following through until my chin presses against her wet entrance. My hands slide up her thighs, fingers resting in her groin, thumbs placed at either side of her lips, gently pulling them open. One more time I let my tongue slither through her wide opened lips, twirling my tongue around her clit, pulling her lips further apart to expose her little button. Then I press the tip of my tongue against the underside of her nub and fold my lips around it, collapsing my cheeks to suck it in between my lips.

As my cheeks fill and empty, alternating the vacuum surrounding her button, I move my thumbs away and let her lips fold around her clit again. With soft tugs I pull on her button while I rapidly move the tip of my tongue, rubbing her clit from below. My right hand starts to slide down her pelvis, turning and pressing two fingers against her entrance. Slowly they start to sink in as I devour Stone’s pleasure button, feeling her body react strongly, pushing herself against my mouth.

Mixed in with the soft, wet noises of my mouth between Stone’s soft, toned thighs, I hear muffled moans close to me. With a quick look I see Brandy with closed eyes, her legs slightly apart, the tuft of red hair just visible above the pillows, moaning while Jayc lets his hands travel up and down her body, exploring her feminine curves and form. Stone’s hand now replaced by hers, I feel Stone’s fingers slip into my hair, her hand pushing my face harder against her sex, my chin and cheeks coated with the flow of her juices, making sure I know I have the full atention of the woman in my hands..

Stone
    Participant

Tight’s tongue starts to tease me.  He licks and kisses my inner thighs building the anticipation as he works his way slowly to  my feminine centre, leaving me wet, wanton and aching for his attention. I writhe on the bed, feeling his brissles grazing my skin gently.

I stroke Jayc's cock a little more, kissing and licking his balls. I am vaguely aware Brandy has walked into the room. She walks to Jayc.

She is a very beautiful and desirable woman. Her slim perfect form is covered in a  black flimsy boudoir  robe which is open at the front, boldly displaying her feminine charms. The robe does nothing to hide her naked body, if anything, it emphasizes the red colouring of her pubic hair and accentuates her  fuckability.

Jayc’s eyes lock onto her. He arrogantly takes his fill of her nudity and begins to fondle her body as I play  absently with his cock, my attention more on the man working my thighs. Jayc moves closer to her  and  Brandy’s hand soon takes over from mine,  teasing Jayc’s erection .

Tight’s tongue is licking my furrow and fingers parting my pussy lips to examine and explore. As he suckles my clitoris , I arch into his face losing myself in the moment, moaning as the pleasurable sensations wash over me. Flushing and panting; my fingers find his hair and I fist my hands. I  pull & bunch his hair.
    I press my pussy into his face , circling my hips , my back arching off the bed, my hands pushing him into me.  I shut my eyes,  passion building  and then he fingers me. I gasp and feel him inside me. His fingers cool in my wet heat, pushing in,  curling, touching my G spot. I flood and moan again.

I look down and see him expertly working his magic, The intimacy of  this new man sucking my pussy, the thrill of a different man to Jayc  nuzzling in my black, freshly trimmed pubic hair takes my breath away . I lie back again,the exciting image imprinted in my memory. I hold his head, grinding his face … so exciting, so pleasurable, such a turn on… 

jayc
    Participant

Brandy approaches the bed, her  robe open, the black sheer fabric highlights her long red hair. Her breasts sway slightly as she moves closer. I watch her intently as she steals glances at Tight pleasuring Stone, she looks at my erect cock as Stone lost in the moment strokes and licks, eyes closed, moaning…. Then we make eye contact. Words are not needed as I stroke her cheek as we both know what I want.

Brandy wraps her arms around my neck as  I push her breasts together and bury my face in her cleavage my hands around her waist I pull her closer. Taking in her scent as I lick her nipples. My hands run down her back and caress her ass. My left hand slides around her thigh then upwards as I palm her moist sex in firm small circles. Brandy sighs  and pulls my head in to her breasts.

Brandy smiles  and lays down. and gets comfortable, her robe like black wings open on the bed . The sheer fabric makes an erotic background for my viewing pleasure. Her fair skinned body against the black fabric draws my eyes in,  such a contrast in the mellow lighting. kneeling between her legs my hands run up her sides and cup her breasts, my thumbs knead her nipples till there warm and erect. Brandy moans in delight. Running my fingers down her waist Brandy shivers and twists a little as her desire goes up a level. opening her legs wider, a passage from fanny hill  enters my mind “Her thighs are so exquisitely fashioned, that either more in or out they would have declined from that point of perfection they  presented”……. my hands caress her thigh going lower and lower. Grazing by her pussy I her a gasp as my hands move away. Grabbing her by the waist I pull her closer to me as my tongue begins long licks down her thighs, a quick tease across her wet opening splaying the lips open briefly  then moving up the other thigh.

Placing one of Brandy’s legs on my shoulder, I move in, spreading Brandy’s pouting lips. I wet a finger and begin soft rubbing from the rim of her furrow to that oh so sensitive area under the clit………Brandy whimpering, as I slip a finger inside with ease still rubbing the small ridge under her clit. Slipping in a second finger my thumb rolls her clit in tight circles, my ring finger slides down her undercarriage rubbing her anal opening. Sliding my fingers out I begin licking with passion. Brandy’s sighs and moan reach stone’s tempo and tone, pushing her legs to her stomach I broaden my tongue and  fuck her wet channel, darting in deep and fast then slow and shallow. Spreading her soft cheeks I lewdly rim and lick her most intimate of openings, looping my tongue I surround her clit from both sides in long delightful licks. My fingers return and start a slow but steady rhythm, slightly bent searching foe her sweet spot. Brandy’s juices flow over my fingers and tongue, her scent, feminine and unique, her taste similar to my Stone but slightly different arouse me even more as I lick with delight and relish. Outside the party continues but for us in the harem we are in our own world of passion and lust. we might as well be a million miles away

Brandybee
    Participant

I stand in front of Jayc,  his bold arrogant appraisal of my naked body turns me on. My breasts peak and nipples become hardened little pebbles. Desire unfurls in the pit of my stomach and my sex flushes with fresh  moist heat.  I inspect his naked, hard, toned muscular body too. The vision before me, very pleasing indeed.

Stone continues to lick, suck and stroke his hardened cock & balls but I know Jayc’s attention is on me  now, as hers is on Tight lapping and sucking between her legs.  I know the wonders of his expert tongue and no girl could concentrate on anything but him for very long.  Which I believe is his very intention.

Jayc reaches out and moves away from Stone, kneading  my breasts. I close my eyes, throwing my head back, thrusting my ample orbs into his hands. My protruding nipples scrawl his inner sensitive palms as he massages and a groan escapes my lips.

He runs his hand along my body, exploring me for the first time.  Memorising every inch of me, gaging my pleasurable reactions and then he cups my enflamed pussy and rubs softly. I groan again and begin to thrust against the heel of his hand, teasing myself, juices flushing and wetting him.
    My hands explore his body, caressing his torso, his shoulders, his back. Eyes still shut, losing myself in the feel of this new man in my hands.

Jayc pushes my breasts together  and begins to kiss and suckle each nipple, raising my sexual interest. He takes his time enjoying the new experience. I grip his head pushing into him. I want him. I need him.

He knows my want and guides me to the bed. My boudoir robe falls open on the bed. He positions me face up, my legs wide for his inspection of my glistening rose petals and hooded nub. He bends down and I feel his breath tease my heated core.  He slowly moves his hands up along my body finding my breasts again, fondling and exciting me. I moan and thrust a little impatient.

He moves one leg over his shoulder to open me more and begins kissing my inner thighs. The sensation is exquisite and I begin circling my hips a little wanting more. His tongue grazes my labia and I groan again.  I thrust my tits into his palms and shut my eyes to enhance the feel of him.

He uses his fingers to tease my wanton pussy, exploring my crevice as I whimper and then his tongue tastes me.  He begins to finger fuck and I buck onto him, feeling him inside me. He rims my anal passage and begins to tongue fuck me.  I groan and writhe in pure ecstacy, lost in his expertise…. 

TightFit74
    Participant

The flow of Stone’s juices leave no room for misunderstanding. She is getting closer to her sexual peaks as I burry my fingers in her wet channel, finger fucking her, countering the quick flicks of my tongue over her hardened nub. My cheeks and chin are coated with her nectar as she grinds and wriths her hips, pulling my face against her furrow as she bucks her hips forward and presses her lips hard against my cheeks. Sensing her rushing towards the cliff of oblivion, I slide my hands back into the hollow of her knees and push them towards her chest, opening her legs as wide as i can to fully expose her honey pot. When her body starts shivering underneath me, I suddenly stop. I release her clit from the hard vacuum of my mouth, slowly slide my fingers from her labia and look up between her breasts.

Her face distorted with pleasure and dislike as I pause the pleasuring of her sex, her fingers pulling tighter on my hair in an attempt to keep me locked between her thighs,  as I raise my head and lock her glazed eyes in with mine. With her legs in my hands, her knees now pressing against her perfectly shaped breasts, I pull my knees under my body and start the slow crawl forwards between her legs. My eyes are burning with controlled desire, a predator stalking his helpless prey, Stone’s eyes widen as I lift my lower body from the bed, my fully erected member sliding into her view.

With her body pinned down to the matress, her legs in my hands, she has no where to go and the look in my eyes tell me there is no other place she would want to be except underneath me, held in my hands. Slowly I move in closer, feeling the heat of her sex radiate down on my member as it slides upwards along her thigh, nearing the pink petals of her center. I watch in silence as the head touches her lips and her eyes closed, forced shut with the slow grind of my veined member along her slick, puffy lips. She moans out loud as the head grinds over her little nub and is then pulled back over her sex again, getting coated with the endless flow of her feminine excitement.

The entrance to her heated channel is slightly opened as the head of my member nestles between her lips, her heat and juices flow from her channel, wash over my member and ignite the wild lust inside me, that has shown itself tonight for the first time after years of dormancy. And unable to control the deep seated urge, I enter Stone in a fluent, single thrust.

Our bodies connect with a soft, muffled slap as I push into her and fill her sheath with my throbbing member, pushing in until the lips of her sex are stretched around the base of my member and pressed tightly against my pelvis. Stilled I kneel between her thighs, holding her against me with my hands on her hips, watching how she rolls on the bed, her inner walls contracting, rippling around my shaft to accomodate its length and girth. I smile, feeling her body shiver underneath me, ready for whatever I desire.

On the bed next to us, I hear the moans and groans of Brandy as Jayc dives between her legs, her eyes tightly shut as her body is caught in a rush of sexual need. I know the sound of her voice when she is in that state and wether Jayc wants to or not, he will have to take her soon. Soft, wet sounds emit from between Brandy’s spread open thighs as Jayc looks after her most intimate of places, clearly enjoying the feel and taste of her womanhood. Then my attention is pulled back to the beautiful Stone, her displeased grunt telling me to finish what I started. I turn my head back and lock in with Stone’s glistening eyes, tilt my hips and let my member slowly slide from her channel, looking down to watch it appear, glistening, wet, coated with her nectar.

With a relentless push I enter her again, filling her member with my shaft, making her feel each vein ripple through her opening as I push in deep, slow and directed. Her back arches, allowing me to take her deeper as the first push, accomodating my length to slide in all the way. Her hands moving up to the head board, searching fingers finding the pillow underneath her head, knuckles whitening as they latch on to the stuffed fabric. Her legs freed as my hands slide over her stomach to her chest, cupping her beautiful breasts, clenching her nipples between thumbs and fore fingers, tugging on them as my hips find a slow, steady rhythm, taking her in deep thrusts…

Stone
    Participant

My eyes are shut, and I grind against Tight’s mouth. His expert tongue and fingers taking me into a deep sexual excitement.  His tongue licks and sucks my clitoris causing me to gasp and leak my pleasure all over his chin and then he stops ..

I clasp his head, trying to guide him back, frustrated and bereft at his sudden abandonment. I open my eyes, my need and impatience reflecting in them.

He watches me and then takes hold of my ankles and pushes , causing my knees to  bend and rest on my breasts.  My pussy fully open to him in that position. I stare at him intense and wide eyed, aching with a need so strong, it physically hurts.

Held in place, he begins to move up the bed slowly, parting my ankles. His body is muscular, lithe and powerful.  My heart beats erratically as he looms over me and then I feel him. His cock kisses the entrance of my vagina. I moan at his tease. He moves his hips to brush against my rose bud, causing me to thrust slowly at him. He knows, I want him; he knows I’m ready.

And then with one big thrust, he enters me, takes possession of my body and I groan in pleasure and relief.

He holds inside me, stretching me to his girth and length, watching my face as I adjust to him filling me. My pussy muscles clench on him as he enters a little further nuzzling my cervix.

I see his eyes dart to Jayc and Brandy, watching them pleasuring each other. His eyes darken in lusty thoughts, watching their hardcore play whilst impaling my body.

Then his eyes return to me and then to our joining. He likes what he sees. He pulls his cock slowly  from  my aching pussy, watching intensely as his member is revealed coated in my scent, leaving his knob just resting inside me. His cock glistens with my juices in the mellow light, and then he slowly pushes back in again. Sheathing his cock and disappearing from his view into my tight channel.

I groan again at his deep possession. He fills me to the hilt. His balls teasing my labia and perineum.

He begins a slow steady fuck enjoying me, enjoying him.

I reach for the pillow behind me and fist my hands, opening my body to his gaze and touch.  He obliges me by fondling my breasts with both hands.

I shut my eyes enjoying his exquisite attention. I arch my body to accommodate his rocking body, groaning at his repeated impaling. I breathe deeply in pure sexual pleasure with a smile on my lips.

jayc
    Participant

The two lovely women are almost moaning in unison as Tight and myself continue our lust filled exploration of our new partners. Gauging Brandy’s responses I adjust the tempo of my fingers till I get the reaction im looking for. Brandy murmurs “yes yes” looking up my eyes level with her body I can see her throw her head back eyes closed. Resting an arm across her belly, her hands grab my forearm and squeeze tightly. My tongue flicking up and down and side to side on her hard clit. She is on the edge of no return and im in complete control of her fate.

I up the ante and pick up the pace, then slow down removing my fingers and lift her hips  my tongue rims and probes her anal opening. Brandy whimpers in frustration, smiling to my self “ not so fast boss”  my tongue darts in and out of her tight entrance. Again I gauge her reaction, she is  on a slow simmer. I get on my knees and move in for  the final push, the nudge she needs to push her off the cliff.

My fingers return to her wet pussy with the tempo she demands  my lips pinch on her labia and I pull my head back stretching the petals till they slip out of my lip grasp and snap back I repeat over and over. Brandy eyes closed twist and jerks whimpering in protest.  Tuning my head for a moment  I can see Tight has Stone in a similar state, but he has something else in mind as he sits up and a placing one of stone thighs on his hip, he grabs hold of his hard cock  and teases Stone’s pink satin like opening before sliding in to the hilt. A good idea I muse but Im not ready for that. Enjoying the upper hand deciding Brandy’s fate is just too exciting.

My tongue attacks Brandy’s clit as I go for coup de grace, fast and furious licks while slightly curved fingers maintain a steady pace. A low moan comes from deep inside brandy as her hips buck and gyrate. Pushing my fingers firmly on her upper wall Brandy climaxes as wave after wave rip thru her body her vaginal muscles grip my fingers in pulses as the orgasm runs it course, she breathes in ragged short gasps and as her body flushes pinkish red around her breasts and belly and neck. Removing my fingers I can see the thick whitish cream oozing from her pussy and running down her underside. I smile as this is the ultimate compliment  a female can give a man.

Patting myself on the back for a job well done I watch Tight and Stone for a moment, Tight fucking her, taking his time, savoring every stroke. Stone gripping the pillow under her  head eyes closed and a lusty smile. My gaze returns to Brandy, prone and sand bagged breathing deeply.  I slip off the bed and go the mini bar and open the fridge pulling out a bottle of water I twist off the top and take a long pull on the cold liquid.  Pulling out three more bottles I reach into Stone’s bag and find her chocolate “stash” returning to the bed I  walk over to Tight and Stone’s side of the bed and put down two bottle of water and a few of  foiled chocolates on the bedside table. The two of them lost in the moment  don’t even notice me.

I climb back into the bed and straddle Brandy and put the cool bottle of water on her forehead. She sighs and smiles. Holding her head she takes a few sips and thanks me in sated but sexy whisper.  As she recovers her hands begin stroking my thighs then move to my cock and strokes me back to full erection. “my turn” she smiles   

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 392 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.