Skip to content

The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 392 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

Jayc moves his tongue over my sopping pussy, wet with the pleasure he is causing and juices mingling together  as  he salivates. His fingers play inside my tight cavity, teasing my upper wall, stroking those joined ridges and synchronised  circling and sucking of my clitoris.

I flood more as he gently and rhythmically teases my G spot.

I gasp and moan on the bed, breaking out in a film of flushed sexual  excitement.  Greedily wanting and taking pleasure in his tongue and fingers.  I thrust and writhe, lost in the moment.
    And then,  I feel myself freefalling as my orgasm grips me in a powerful release. I gush in sexual abandonment,  trembling and shaking as  I sink into the ultimate pleasure zone.

White creamy feminine cum, adding to the juicy mix of his tease &, seeping down to my outer lips.

Totally relaxed, I shut my eyes enjoying the after glow as my body  calms. I feel Jayc put a cooling bottle on my forehead and gratefully  sip the refreshing water. It serves to awaken me a little and he sits astride me , his cock still erect, and nestling in my cleavage. 

I caress his thighs, feeling the muscles and coarse hair brushing my palms. I move to my breasts, pushing them together massaging them and his cock at the same time. He watches my actions and the lusty sparkle in his eyes indicates his enjoyment. I feel him begin to thrust his hips in a slow  titty fuck.

He sets a steady rhythm and I grab his hips to encourage him.  His hands move to my breasts, squeezing,  pushing and thumbing my nipples. His cock moves back and forth, sinking in to my soft orbs as they enclose his length.  He slides in and out of my breasts, masturbating himself in their soft silkiness. His hands grope and tighten the valley there.  He shuts his eyes & enjoys the erotic feeling.

I move my fingers round to my soaking pussy, scooping up the orgasmic wetness and coating my fingers in it. I fondle his butt cheeks as he continues his rhythm and dip a finger into his valley seeking and finding his special star.

I begin to rim and prod, spreading the natural female lubrication on my fingers to his anus. He groans at the new sensation and thrusts a little harder, creeping up a little further so I can access him better.  I smile, recognising his silent consent. I push a finger into him, feeling the tight walls enclose around it .  I finger fuck him gently matching his alternate rhythm, As he exits my cleavage, I push in, as he thrusts in, I pull out. He groans his pleasure and speeds his rhythm a little more as his greed for release begins to take over.   

Then he pulls off my finger,  resting on his hands above my head and thrusts his throbbing cock in my mouth. I suck hungrily as his length hits the back of my throat. He looks down as he fucks my head. The erotic picture of his cock disappears into my mouth excites him more. He circles his hips . His cock fills and touches all four corners.

Then he fucks again, determined to satisfy his building release.  His breathing becomes harsher, emitting tiny growls as he watches the action of my head and lips on his cock …..

TightFit74
    Participant

Soft grunts leave my lips, escape the iron grip on my body as I feel Stone open herself up for me, clenching around my shaft, the knuckles of her fingers turning white with the pressure she squeezes the pillow with. I see the soft smile of content playing around her lips as her inner walls guide my throbbing shaft to the depths of her sensuous, beautiful body.

My strong hands rest on her breasts at first, slowly fondling, kneading them while my hips start moving, finding the right rhythm for our fused bodies. With building up speed and intensifying the rock of our bodies, my hands grab Stone’s firm globes with a tighter grip, her nipples found my thumbs and fore fingers, rolled around, twisted gently until her small buds peak, engorged with blood, deepening in color. Then I pull on them, seeing her face distort with the pleasurable jolt of pain and relax as soon as I let go. I pinch her pebbles again, feeling her body react as her senses are overloaded.

I start to lean in, tempted by her smile, fuelled by the passion that meet my hips, the slow, circling movements of her hips while I move between her soft, strong thighs. Our pelvisses connect and her legs slide down my body, wrapping around my waist as my face comes closer to hers. Our eyes now inches away from eachother, sparks of lust and desire jumping from pupil to pupil, lips soft and wet, ready to touch, connect and melt together. I tease her. keeping the slow but steady rock of my hips going as I brush my lips over hers, feel her mouth close, her lips pout to answer my kiss, then quickly pull away.

Again I lean in and slide my lips over hers, when she suddenly snaps at me and catches my bottom lip, sucking it hard in her mouth, feeling her teeth sink into the soft flesh. With a grunt I answer her bold move and grab her wrists, pulling her arms up and over her head and place the full weight of my body down on her, pressing her into the matress as I increase the depth and intensity of my thrusts.

I pull mylips free from her mouth and hover above her as i keep her imprisoned underneath my body, holding her arms above her head. Stone doesn’t struggle but the smile curling her lips while she closes her eyes, says it all. Even though I am in control of her, she leaves her marks defying me. An attitude I can appreciate. By the tugs of her legs around my waiste, i can feel she wants, needs more and I answer, wanting to please her as much as she is pleasing me. With a fast thrust I fulfill her request and start to fuck her. deep, fast, strong, my body covered in a sheen of sweat, heated by the warmth of her body and the fire of lust and desire blazing inside me.

I start to tremble as I feel myself nearing the threshold that leads to bliss, finding it almost impossible to maintain the grip on my control, brought to the brink of climax by the wonderful, sexy woman I made subject to my lust. I lean in and kiss Stone, lost immediatly as she answers my kiss and opens her mouth to let my hungry tongue slide inside. Nothing else exists at that time but her and me, united in desire, unaware of what Jayc and Brandy are doing besides us…

jayc
    Participant

Titty  fucking Brandy is delightful , her cleavage a soft silky smooth  channel, I thrust with a steady pace. Looking down  I can see  the head of my cock  peeking out with each stroke, Brandy’s eager tongue gives it a quick lick  in perfect timing. I sigh as I feel her wet fingers rimming and probing my ass. The pressure on my prostate is intense forcing my pre cum to ooze even more, which Brandy licks up with  passion. Its all I can do to keep in control of my lust. I lean back and gently pull out her probing fingers, then lean over , my hands on either side of her head, Brandy takes my length  in to her mouth. Her hands on my ass pull me in deep as I fuck her mouth. Glancing at Stone, he eyes closed she is on another plane of passion as Tight fucks her  hard then slow changing his pace to sate his lust. Tight grabs her wrists and  pins her arms back as he fucks and grinds against her.

The large sturdy bed  moves slightly, as  tight and myself are almost in sync with our movements. Brandy’s oral skills are top notch as I try and get my passion in check. Pulling out of her mouth she runs her tongue up and down the underside of my shaft. Not wanting to cum  yet I reluctantly pull away form her wet tongue and move back between her open legs and laying against her I roll us over so she is on top and pull  the silky robe off her shoulders and toss it to the floor.

Brandy on top, my hard wet cock nestled between her ass cheeks, brandy teases me moving her ass up back and forth, my cock begging to enter her. With a wicked smile Brandy grabs my cock by the base and guides  me into her wet pussy. Taking me to the hilt she leans over and pushes her breasts in to my face. Licking her nipples, my  hands  free to explore and caress, run down her back, to her firm ass as she begins a slow lusty fuck. Brandy in control now she finds a rhythm that suits us both as she sits back and drags her nails down my chest. My hands roam up and down her thighs and back to her ass,  then up her waist as I cup her swaying breasts my thumbs flick her nipples.  Taking my hand to her mouth,  she begins to suck  and lick my fingers. Taking her cue  I spread her cheeks, my wet fingers  find her  anal star as I gently rub and push gently  on the tight opening.  As my finger enters, Brandy moans in delight  and grinds side to side.

I reach over to the bed side table and find the lube I had used on Stone earlier and squirt a generous amount on to my hand and return to her ass and spread the thick slick lube all over her cheeks and anal bud. My finger slides into the tight opening with ease .  My finger deep up her ass can feel my cock pumping her pussy as she continues her lusty fucking and sideways grinding. Brandy smiles and seductively licks her full lips as  she come down close and rubs her beasts against my chest while my free hand holds her close. Her warm body is soft and silky. Her perfume and feminine scent fills my senses

Running her nails thru my hair she is gauging my enjoyment, changing her position a little, she suddenly pulls my hands off her body  and pins my wrists to the bed Unable to fondle her I focus my attention on her sweet fucking. My throbbing cock sliding in and out, slow deep strokes. Her petals stretched  tight around my slick shaft. Holding me down she kisses my neck sending a shiver down my spine. Brandy starts another round of hot fucking finding a pace that’s pleasing her as much as my self. Letting my hands go free  they find her firm ass again spreading her cheeks and rimming her star a second time.

In total lust mode and in total control of my hard cock, I cant get enough of this sweet fucking. I smile as I hear Stone’s short gasps and sighs as she teeters on the edge of  oblivion.

Brandybee
    Participant

Jayc  suddenly roles over so I am on top. He flings my flimsy robe to the floor wanting to see me totally nude on top of him. He feasts his eyes on my curves, my full breasts, my toned flat tummy and the promise nestled at the apex of my thighs. His hands follow, stroking in the wake of his eyes.

I can see the want and desire in his eyes. He wants to possess my body for the first time. Feel himself inside me, to take me and fuck me.

I feel his hardened cock in between my ass cheeks and I grind on him a moment or two to tease & massage  him. He shuts his eyes a second relishing the sensation of a new woman being so intimate with him.

I take his cock in my hand gripping his hardness, masturbating him gently as I guide him to the entrance of my willing wet pussy.

Little by little, I take him in, feeling him fill my channel. I still & hold to get used to his size and writhe for his enjoyment and mine.  His eyes are open now watching as my pussy slowly devours him and  dances on his crotch. He moans at the sight and sensations.

Then I start a slow teasing fuck, building in speed slightly as I circle and rise on him. I suck his fingers provocatively, touching my breasts & his torso to drive him wild.  He responds by finger fucking my ass, increasing my excitement and pleasure. I bend and grind my breasts on his chest as he explores my anal channel, keeping to that sexy fucking rhythm & breathing sexily into his ear.

Time to take control, I grab his wrists and pin them above his head, staring intently into his eyes. My rocking on his cock increases in tempo.  I lean forward into his ear and whisper , “ I like you fucking me, so big and hard claiming my body. Can you feel my hot, wet pussy sliding against you? Fuck me hard baby, fuck me till you lose yourself in me”

I let loose of his hands, my naughty words tipping him over the edge. He grabs my ass moaning and begins to buck hard and fast. His fingers delve into my anal cavity once more, only one thing on his mind …. his greedy lustful pleasure…

We fuck each other hard and fast, our breathing matching our excitement. Then he pushes me off him , wanting more.

He positions me on all fours on the bed.  He kneels behind me and without any hesitation , plunges his throbbing cock into the depths of my vagina. Holding on to my hips,  he crashes his hips into my bottom and causes my breasts to swing.  At this point, I am nothing more than his sexy little whore for him to slake his lust, take his pleasure and honestly … there is no other place, I’d like to be at this moment…… 

TightFit74
    Participant

A sharp sting runs through my spine as i feel Stone erupt around me. A sting of awareness, awakening, the master in me pulling back the reins to his control after having dozed off a little, the pleasure of being reunited with the chair taking a lot of his energy. But now suddenly everything is seen, smelt, felt, noticed. The rippling of the sex of the woman beneath me, the rate of her heartbeat, the depth of her breath, the intenseness of the orgasm ripping through her body.

Aware of Brandy on all fours, relentlessly taken by Jayc from behind, her buttocks in the tight grip of his hands, offering herself to satisfie his lust, his need, his urges. Aware of my own closeness, the jump forward to the ledge that seperates me from control and oblivion.

A ring tightens around the base of my shaft as it plunges into the wet, convulsing channel of Stone, feeding her with sensations as she has given in to her climax, her body out of control, shaking and shivering beneath me, her back arched, eyes closes, mouth half opened, enchanted and bewitched in the tidal wave of her peak.

My own desire pushed back little by little, my teeth gritting as i regain control over my lust, feeling the tightness in my balls, the cry out of my body for release. But the grip on the reins tightens and I force my desire back as i continue the rhythm and depth of my thrusts. I push myself up on my hands, lifting my chest from Stone’s firm breasts, allowing her to catch her breath as I slow down the pace and gradually come to a halt between her strengthless legs.

My eyes meet Jayc’s as he claims Brandy for his pleasure and the exchange of looks is enough to make me slide from Stone’s legs, hearing her grunt in disagreement of my member slipping from her gripping channel. But weak from her climax, she’s unable to withstand my hands grabbing her hips, rolling her over on her stomach and pulling her back to me, lifting her up while I spread her legs gently with my knee, her chest leaning against the matress, her head tilted to the side, towards Brandy and Jayc.

I step in from behind and take Stone’s soft hips in my hands, grinding my throbbing shaft through the crevass of her buttocks. The slick coating of her juices leaves a slippery trail behind as I pull back down and prod the head of my shaft against her twitching, opened entrance. I look down and see my member lined up with Stone’s beautiful, sensuous body, then I let my eyes drift away from her body and find Jayc’s eyes. I watch the rhythm he holds while he fucks Brandy hard and deep and then push forward, entering Stone’s wet sex with a single thrust, a muffled slap sounding as our bodies impact.

Holding her firmly by her hips, I start to move my hips, thrusting into her, matching Jayc’s rhythm, pace and depth. I look down to my left, seeing Brandy look up to me as her body is jolted back and forth, seeing the soft glow of sexual bliss in her eyes, her mouth half opened, her lips getting dry with the fast breathing Jayc forces her to. I look back to jayc and watch him exchange looks with Stone, seeing the understanding and deep connection, the smile in between fast breaths and gasps for air. The room filled with electricity, the friction of bodies bouncing sparkles off the walls, the intensity and sexuality almost setting the room alight…

jayc
    Participant

Taking brandy from behind, my cock ready to cum if I cross the plane of no return I walk the tightrope between lust and release. I glance at Tight, he is taking my cue and has Stone in a similar position, as we both fuck for climax. I fuck Brandy hard and fast as Tight does the same in perfect sync. Gripping Brandy’s slender waist I stroke deep. Spreading her cheeks I gaze down at my cock filling her and her wet anal star, oozing lube from my fingering.

My slippery fingers return to her anal opening, my thumb first, rubbing and rimming her tight bud. Brandy lays her head down on the bed moaning  and spreads her cheeks for me as I slip one than two fingers into her slick tight anal star. Stretching her anus, relaxing the anal walls. Reaching for the lube I pull out of Brandy and apply a generous amount on the head and shaft of my rock hard cock. I place the bottle by Tight as we exchange smiles……he knows what I have in mind and is free to do the same.

Spreading Brandy’s cheeks I move in close my slick cock in hand. Pushing gently against her anal opening the head if my cock slowly enters. Brandy lets out a gasp, I pause for a moment then enter a little deeper, pausing again gauging her comfort and pleasure, assuring me she is ok with a sly wink and sultry smile, I begin a slow stroke, letting her adjust to my size and girth.

Fucking Brandy with a nice and easy pace, my unstoppable climax looms in my balls and undercarriage, every shred of control I had earlier is gone, I try with all my will to go on but each stroke brings me closer and closer. Brandy’s sweet sighs and Stone’s soft moans fill my ears, the scent of perfumes and sex  fills my sense of smell, Brandy’s scent on my lips and tongue. My cock up her glove tight ass….its all too much

Eyes closed I find my groove, a stroke that feels so good I just have to cum. Pulling out of brandy with a sweet pop I grab hold of my slick cock and spray Brandy’s back with a  hot load of cum. panting and gasping for air as the spasms of pleasure run through me.

Collapsing next to Brandy I flop on my back and pull her body onto mine. I gently give her a kiss, and hold her in my arms, both of us smiling, having shared a very erotic coupling in a very erotic setting. We watch Tight and Stone finish, from the sounds he is making Tight is where I was a moment ago

Brandybee
    Participant

Jayc  maintains  his momentum as he fucks  me. He enjoys my wet slick pussy ,taking and wanting his hard length.  It turns him on, seeing his shaft  slide in and out ,knowing I want him, knowing I need him.

I moan as he hits deeply into my pussy, his hips slamming into my butt. Then I feel him circling and teasing my little rosette with his thumb and the pleasure causes my juices to gush over his cock, moaning more.

My heart beats faster ,  my breathing quickens and my anticipation builds … will he take me there? The excitement causes me to flush even more. I feel one, then two of his fingers begin to fuck my ass, stretching my passage.  I groan in pleasure at his attention.

He withdraws a moment and I hear him grab something behind me, and then I know – the lubricant.
    His freshly lubed cock begins a slow entry of my ass, claiming the final orifice of my body. He is gentle and thoughtful  as he enters the new territory, allowing me to adjust to his size. Then he starts a steady fuck.

His growls match my moans as his passion builds,  fucking a little faster as he passes the point of no return. I feel him stiffen as his orgasm nears.

Then,  he pulls out spraying  his  hot seed on my back and a feeling of well being overwhelms me. I am empowered that I excited him to fulfilment.

He flops & lies  by the side of me pulling me near. He tenderly kisses me and we smile at each other, knowing now, there are no secrets between us. We know each other very intimately and that experience will be embedded in our memory banks forever.

I kiss his cheek. We cuddle , naked skin against naked skin and then turn to watch Tight & Stone reaching  the height of their own pleasures….

TightFit74
    Participant

I smile slightly as I feel Stone move her body, sitting on her knees and hands, offering me her hindquarters willingly. I start to thrust in and out of her wet pussy, feeling it contract around me as she squeezes, trying to increase the friction between her inner walls and my throbbing shaft. My fingers dig into her soft mounds as I rock her back and forth, empaling her on my shaft over and over again, matching the rythm of Brandy and Jayc. Suddenly I see Jayc change his poristion and when looking down, I see Brandy’s face distort with pleasurable discomfort as her claims her anal cavity.

From the corner of my eye i see the look on Jayc’s face as he sets the bottle of lube down within the grasp of my hands and the look he sends me says enough. Without hesitating, I release one of Stone’s hips and grab the bottle. Holding it an inch above her valley while I rock her body back and forth with strong buxks of my hips. As she moves underneath the nuzzle of thee lube, I squeeze and let a drizzle of the fragrant gel drizzle between her cheeks, glistening in the faint light that casts shadows through the room.

I feel her freeze, tense her muscles as I let my fingers slide between her cheeks, searching tips finding her tight star quickly. Slowly circling with my thumb, i spread the lube over her tight muscle, relaxing it, prodding it gently until I feel my finger slip inside. I coat a second finger with lube and the juices that collected on her lips and add that to the one that started slipping in and out of her tight entrance, stretching her further.

The moans released from her lips, the stilled position of her lower body, allowing me to play with her behind, tells me Stone is receptive for changing the piston-like movements of my shaft to be redirected. With two fingers in her anal opening, I pull my hips back and let my throbbing shaft slip from her battered sex. With my free hand I coat the tip and shaft with lube, adding to the sheen of Stone’s juices that has coated my member since I entered her. Slick, wet and rock hard, i guide my shaft up between her buttocks, letting the veins run over her puffy pussylips and rest the head against her tight star. My fingers pulled out, leaving her slightly opened, accomodating the tip of my cock.

I feel the pressure of her tight entrance on my head as she squeezes, involuntary reflexes of her body as it is captured in a raging fire of lust. Slowly I increase the pressure on her rectum and watch as the head slowly slides inside, through her resistance. Allowing her a few moments to adjust to my size when the head slips in, I feel her relax and push forward, entering her hindquarters in a slow, calculated push. I hear Stone release a deep, almost unearthly moan as I enter her, prerssing on until I feel her buttocks against my pelvis, my shaft completely inside her tight channel. She tilts her hips and pushes back it me, pushing herself down even further as i dared to go. Her willingness, the state of arousal of her body, her beauty combined with the sexual electric storm raging through the room, rushes me closer to my release.

I pull back, slowly, letting my shaft almost slip from her tight channel before pushing in deep into her body, finding a slow rhythm, fucking her intensely while keeping the rhythm slow. Each push into her beautiful body brings me closer to that inevitable tipping point, the moment where I loose control and cave in to the deman of my body and mind. Fingers digging into the soft flesh of her hips as i pull her towards me a last time, then a deep roar building up in my lowert stomach, released and echoing through the room as my balls tighten and send the first gush of semen through my shaft as I am overcome with the waves of my orgasm.

Managing to pull out of her just in time, I shoot my milky, thick semen over her backside and lower back while I rub my cock against her pussy and star. Strings and droplets of semen fall on the soft skin of her buttocks and back, collecting in puddles and running down her sides and outer thighs in slick drizzles. My body coated in a sheen of sweat isout of my control bucking wildly against Stone’s behind as I release the pressure that collected and built up in my body. My mind lost, drifing, only just still connected to my body with a string ofconsciousness, drained of all energy, sated with the deep, intense feeling of sexual bliss. I lean in and wrap my arms around the slender waist of Stone and let myself fall to the bed, pulling her with me and holding her in a tight embrace while my lips drift along her neck and cheek, in search for her lips to kiss her passionately.

Only now i become aware of the presence and watchful eyes of Brandy and Jayc, a smile forming on my lips as I see the approval in their eyes. Somehow my body ends up close to Brandy’s while I hold Stone in a sweet, warm embrace, her lips finding mine and locking in a passionate kiss. I sense her breasts pressing into my back, her thighs against my shoulders, held tightly by Jayc. 4 beautiful people on one bed, a sexual storm raging through the room, promising the night not to end before the morning…

tangoracer
    Participant

WARNING this may upset some of you

Kneeling in the cage my legs have gone died from trying to keep my knees of the weir floor of the cage.

I hear the door unlock keeping my eyes fixed on the floor. I hear footsteps across the stone floor. I breath lightly not making a sound I close my eyes knowing the silence of the dungeon was going to be broken any moment. Hearing footsteps moving around the dungeon they move towards the cage and stop in front of it. I open my eyes to see a pair of black leather covered feet standing at the cage.

“tango I’m so disappointed in you for what you have done you should have told me you had a Mistress and all this would not have happened” Miss Christy’s says in a soft voice. Miss Christy’s voice changes to a harsh farm tone “But it has happened and you must be punished and punished in public”

I hear the padlock click as it is undone, “Get out and stay on your knees” Miss orders. As the cage is opened I try to crawl out, but my legs are numb and want move I take hold of the cage and pull myself to the edge of the cage. I pull my legs out from under me and put them down onto the floor. They start to tingle and the blood and feeling comes back to them. Getting down back on my knees keeping my head bowed.

Miss Christy walks back over to me and puts her hand under my chin lifting my head to look up at her. I can see the disappointment in her eyes.
    “UP” Miss orders I get to my feet as fast as I can with my head bowed down my chin is on my chest. Without a word Miss Christy turns to the door and walks towards it staying one step behind Miss Christy I fallow her out of the dungeon and into the great hall.

The great hall goes silent as Miss Christy walked back into the hall with me behind her. Miss Christy stops and turns to face the hall “You have all witnessed what has happened here tonight you are about to witness the punishment of a slave that brings embarrassment to a Mistress and her House.”

Miss Christy turns and faces me with the riding crop in her hand she places it under my chin and lefts it up so I’m facing her with my eyes still on the floor. “Over to the cross now tango” her voice is harsh. Doing as him told I place my feet on the foot plates and reach up and place my arms against the cross.

Miss Christy straps me tight to the cross leaning into my ear “This is not going to be like the last time you where here tango” her words made the hairs stand up all over my body. “This is going to bring me no pleasure doing this to you, you are a good slave but what you did was wrong and you must be punished” I go to answer but the crop is under my chin to stop me. “YOUR not to make a sound you take your punishment in silences. Just nod if you understand.” I nod my head once.

Miss Christy steps back from the cross I take a deep breath and brass myself ready for the first strike.

I hear the SWOOSH and then the sharp sting of pain as the riding crop lands across my shoulders. I grit my teeth and take the pain then swoosh crack as it lands again. I arch my back as this hit is across the small of my back. I count ten strikes with the crop across my back. I breath heavy taking the pain as I can feel the wilts start to raise on my back.

I feel the soft hand of Miss Christy on my back tracing the lines of the welts. Feeling her breath at my ear “This is hurting me as much as it is you tango” Miss Christy whispers “But it has to be done”

I just bow my head in shame fixed to the cross a place I love to be but not like this.

Miss Christy moves away from me CRACK I hear closing my eyes tight I start to shake at just that noise “NO NO NO I know Miss Christy would Never use one of them on me”. I feel the hard leather rub over my back and then fall to my floor.

Still shaking Swoosh the sting as the crop hits my left buttock I take a sharp breath in as the crop hits again and again going from cheek to cheek. I feel the heat in my cheeks as they start to sting.

The riding crop has changed to one with a leather end it lands on my back shoulders landing one after the other with no time in between them. I grit my teeth hard as the pain builds my body shakes from the pain I know I can’t take much more. Then the crop hits the back of my thighs with each hit my thighs tighten to the stings of the crop. I loss count of the hits on my thighs. My legs start to shake and I feel myself start to drop my legs can’t take any more the restraints around my wrists become tighter. My body goes limp as the pain is too much I hang by my wrists on the cross tiers roll down my cheeks.

Miss Christy moves around to the back of the cross feeling her soft hand on my cheek “open your eyes and look at me tango” I do as I’m told and see Miss Christy’s sweet eyes looking deep into mine. 
    I hear her soft voice “that’s it tango your punishment is finished Just one last thing to do but I will do that back in my dungeon”

Miss Christy undoes my legs and I step off the foot plates as Miss undoes my wrists I fall over the cross and try to stand my legs take my weight again with my head bowed I follow Miss Christy back to her dungeon.

Back in Miss Christy’s dungeon she points to a small cross on the floor “STAND”

Standing on the cross with my head bowed and my eyes fixed on one spot on the floor hears Miss Christy moving up behind me I feel her soft hand on my back “you my speck now tango but only when I speck to you”  Miss Christy specks softly.

I smell coconut in the air then the soft feel of butter “MMMMM” I moan softly as Miss Christy softly rubs the butter into my back. The feeling is so nice taking the sting out of the welts on my back. Miss Christy move around to my front “Now to do just on last thing” Miss Chrity takes the key from around her neck and slowly drops down to her knees tapping the inside of my thighs I open my legs feeling Miss put her hand up under my balls then I hear the click of the little padlock and  Miss takes off the cage around my cock.

Miss Christy looks up at me “Why are you crying tango” her voice is fall of concern “Talk to me tango what wrong”

Looking down at Miss Christy with ties rolling down my cheeks  “I’m sorry Miss Christy for what I have done for making you do this tonight for bring  this embarrassment upon you and the Ice House and knowing that this may be my last night here after what I have done to you.”

Miss Christy stands up and takes my face in her hands “Look at me tango” I look into her eyes witch are full of ties “You are always welcome here tango as your Mistresses sub or back as the House sub but that is for Miss Abby to decide what she will allow you to do” Miss Christy softly kisses my lips, “Your a good sub and a good man tango now it’s time to give you back to your Mistress”

Miss Christy puts a lead on my collar and leads me back to the great hall it fall silent again as I follow  Miss Christy naked back into the great hall Miss Abby is standing there with her arms crossed. Miss Christy hands Miss Abby the lead. “You have a good man here and I would like to offer you your own Dungeon here if you would like one”

“Thank you Miss Christy I would love to take a dungeon here in the Ice House” Miss Abby replies. A big smile comes across my face hearing Miss Abby take a dungeon here. I’m not having to leave the Ice House. My smile is short lived as Miss Abby turns to me “Your punishment is not finished yet tango.”

tangoJane
    Participant

Standing in the great hall watching Bear take his revenge Of Miss Christy out on poor Blue and Adrea As they finish Miss Chirsty moves off back to her dungeon.

The Hall falls silent when she returns with tango following her she stops and talks to the Hall

“You have all witnessed what has happened here tonight you are about to witness the punishment of a slave that brings embarrassment to a Mistress and her House.”

She orders him onto the great cross and fixes him tight to it. Moving back from him she strikes the first blow I see the red mark it leaves I want to go over and stop it but I know I must let it happen.

OVER and OVER the riding crop hits his back and more and more big red lines start to come up on his back.

Miss Christy stops and moves in close to tango and whisper some thing to him.

Then steps back and start to spank tangos ass she has changed to a big whip CRACK it goes she move back to tango and lets the whip rub over his back .I can see him shacking against the cross as the whip falls to the floor. Miss Christy takes a crop from the cross and start to spank his ass its not the same as the last one its not leaving red lines its just turning his hole ass red.

His ass is bright red and Miss Christy starts on his thighs turning them red to. I can see my mans body go limp I think to myself “He can't take anymore”  I want to shout “STOP IT STOP IT” but i bite my lip.

Miss Christy stops and steps back putting the crop down she unties him. His body goes limp over the cross then he stands I take a big breath in relief as its over.

Miss Christy leaves and goes back to her dungeon with tango close behind her.

The people in the hall start to talk about what has just happened.

Same times later Miss Christy comes back into the Hall with tango on a lead. She walks him over to Miss Abby and hands her the lead.

Miss Christy and Miss Abby talk and Miss Christy gently Kisses Miss Abby cheek and then turns and walks back to her dungeon.

Miss Abby talks to tango and she leads him down the hallway.

Dutchslut19
    Participant

After handing tangos lead to Miss Christy she leads him off to her dungeon. She returns a few minutes later Miss Christy returns just as Bear arrives to take his revenge on Blue and Andrea.

When the revenge has finished Miss Christy walks back to her dungeon. The hall is full of noise as everyone talks about what has just happened. The great hall falls silent as Miss Christy returns with my slave behind her.
    She turns to the silent hall “You have all witnessed what has happened here tonight you are about to witness the punishment of a slave that brings embarrassment to a Mistress and her House.”

Miss Christy orders tango onto the cross and fixes him to it. She hands out her punishment. I watch every strike hit my good slave hard. Standing there watching tango take his punishment I know he brought it upon himself but it makes me proud the way he is taking it all.
    Seeing his body going limp I move to stop Miss Christy but she stops anyway. The hall is silent as Miss Christy lets my tango down from the cross and leads him away from me back into her dungeon.

I stand with my arms crossed waiting for her to bring him back to me. A short time passes then her door opens and Miss Christy comes back into site with tango on his lead again behind her. Walking start at me she stops right in front of me and hands me his lead. “You have a good man here and I would like to offer you your own Dungeon here if you would like one”

“Thank you Miss Christy I would love to take a dungeon here in the Ice House” I reply
    I turn to tango “you can stop smiling your punishment is not finished yet tango.” I snap at him

“Take any empty dungeon you wish Miss Abby” Miss Christy tells me “thank you Miss Christy I reply. Taking tango’s lead “Come tango” I pull on his lead and he follows me down the hallway. I look in all the empty rooms and take the last one right at the end of the hallway. I go in and tango follows me in and I close the door.

“This is not the end of this tango but your back needs to heel first” I walk around my new dungeon.
    “You are going to have a lot of work to do here tango to get this place how I want it.” I walk over to the bed “come lay down tango and let me look at your back”

Looking at tangos back is see the butter Miss Christy has put on it all drawn into his skin. “Let me put some new butter on that so it may heal quicker”. When i grab the butter I look around the dungeon an things slip into my mind how I want things done. “Well tango part of your punishment is going to be to make my dungeon like I want it, I will send you some pics later” I tell my slave while I take care of his back. “And when you are done we give a party to the masters in this house, at that time your back would be healed enough so I can give you your second part of your punishment in front of them”

Tango does not make a sound as I touch the wounds on his back just like the good slave he is, and listens while I explain how I want the things done.

jayc
    Participant

Watching Stone and Tight finish and collapse in a heap on the bed, all four of us lay there and recharge our  batteries, sipping water and whispering in hushed voices. The sexual energy vibe is still strong in the harem room as Stone scoots her body closer to my semi hard cock, taking her lead we begin a daisy chain,  my head between  Brandy’s thighs again as she takes Tights cock into her mouth. Tights face buried in Stone’s sweet muff, and my Stone’s hot tongue working over my cock. A very erotic sight indeed..

Stone caresses my thigh as she licks, strokes, and sucks me with purpose, almost impatient, her lust not sated yet she wants more. Brandy sighs sweetly as my tongue part her labia in playful licks, my hands stroke her ass cheeks and thigh. Its hard to concentrate with  Stone  licking and sucking me back to full erection. Glancing across the bed I can see Tight is having the same trouble as Brandy  is giving him the same kind of attention.

My mind races with lusty thoughts, these two lusty and willing women letting Tight and myself fill our desires, this one evening, all four of us will remember always. The daisy chain is having the desired effect of getting all minds back into full lust mode.

Im the first to break the chain, sitting up I motion Brandy to mount Tights hard cock. Stone sits up and straddles Tights face. Brandy teases Tight, slapping his cock against her wet opening before finally relenting and taking him deep into her wet pussy. Stone, eyes closed  a wicked smile as she licks her lips in delight, and grinds her pussy across Tights eager tongue.

Standing  I offer my raging hard cock to the lovely ladies as I steady my self, a hand on each of their  shoulders. Stone and Brandy take turns sucking and licking my cock and balls. As Brandy takes me deep into her mouth, I feel Stones finger teasing then gently probing my anal star. Looking down as these women grind and fuck Tight  and pleasuring  me is so hot and amazing ……….. Completely lost in the moment , I bite my lower lip as a finger inside me coaxes  more precum  to ooze onto Stones tongue. Pure bliss

The harem fills once again with moans and sighs as this amazing foursome continues late into the evening. 

Brandybee
    Participant

I cuddle against Jayc , sated with a satisfied smile on my face.  His warmth is welcoming on my naked skin.  I look over at Tight & Stone in the throes of their intense fucking. Tight is taking her anal passage as she groans in delight. The sight of their naked bodies fucking  & rocking is erotic. The lighting of the room falling on the flushed sheen of their beautiful naked bodies is a picture to be forever imprinted in my mind and I briefly wonder if such a beautiful image could be framed and hung in my dungeon.
    It captures the essence of my dungeon, the intense sexual and sensuous thrill of lust and its ascent to that sought after pinnacle of sexual perfection.

Their groans fill the room and I know they are close to orgasmic explosions, and I watch mesmerised as it happens before my eyes…  beautiful, raw, erotic  and my body floods its approval,  hot wet heat stirring as my body begins to come alive again ..  I feel  Jayc stir behind me.  He too understands the wonderment of what we have just witnessed and is having the same lusty interest igniting again.

The sated couple collapse onto the bed and kiss. Jayc gives me a little squeeze, confirming his utter approval  of Tight & Stone’s performance.
    We are all breathing a little hard from our exertions and as we feast our eyes on each other’s nakedness, I see Stone exchange a glance with Tight before moving towards Jayc’s amazing cock, that  only minutes earlier had given me such pleasure.

I see her intention and smile at Jayc as I move to open my pussy by his head. I hear him take a quick indrawn breath as he gazes intimately between my legs. My labia and clitoris are wanting and waiting for his intimate kiss. Framed invitingly my by red pubic hair.  The look on his face, fires my body.

I move closer to Tight’s wonderful cock. It’s semi hard and I can smell the essence of his recent joining with Stone.  It’s mouth wateringly good and I lick my lips abscently in the anticipation of my first taste.

I look at Tight and he smiles at me, knowing of my wicked , naughty thoughts and nods his head. He wants my lips kissing his cock.  As I lower my head to his crown, Tight moves his head into Stone’s willing little muff. 
    As we all take, our first lick in the sexilious daisy chain, the room fills with pleasurable groans and then we are all lost to concentrate on the task in hand.

I move my hands to grip Tights balls squeezing a little in my sensuous massage of him and kiss them, nuzzling him in a gentle tease before licking up his length as he hardens.  I circle his crown, finding and scooping out his little opening. I leave no part unlicked, tasting him, enjoying him. Nibbling and sucking.  Then, satisfied he has had the full tongue massage, I take him slowly in the mouth, till I am filled to the back of my throat. I suck & taste him with relish. He is utterly delicious.

As I begin a slow sensual, maddening head fuck on Tight,  Jayc’s tongue is working his magic. He licks and sucks my pussy and I thrust into his face, groaning on Tight’s cock. Jayc’s tongue licks and kisses my folds & furrow . I gush hot feminine  juices onto his face and chin. My pussy is on fire as I grind his face. Lust, once again, becoming my master.

I fondle Tight’s bollocks with one hand, still head fucking him. My spare hand moves to my breasts and  I begin to grope & heighten my own pleasure. I groan and moan on both men, losing myself in the moment…

Jayc’s excitement reaches his peak and he wants more. He indicates for me to mount Tight. I am only to willing. I look Tight in the eyes as I sit astride him and lower onto his powerful erection as he watches. He fills my pussy and I groan at his entry.  I slowly circle  my hips feeling his cock touching my vaginal walls and massaging my cervix.

Stone faces me and sits astride Tights face, smothering and grinding her wet pussy over his lips , chin and nose.  The look on her face shows she is very pleased with the expertise of his tongue.

Jayc stands in between us , giving us his cock to worship.  And we do.

Stone takes her side and I take mine, licking, nibbling and sucking him. Our hair brushing and teasing his thighs and lower tummy.

Stone moves underneath him to lick his bollocks and finger fuck his ass.  I take his full cock in my mouth and begin a fabulously slow head fuck matching the rhythm of my pussy & cock grind of Tight ……

tangoracer
    Participant

I follow Miss Abby down the hallway as she looks in each of the empty dungeons we come to the last on.I know this is quite a large room as I have cleaned each room and put the basic furniture into them.

“This is not the end of this tango but your back needs to heel first” Miss Abby say's as she walk around my new dungeon.
    “You are going to have a lot of work to do here tango to get this place how I want it.” I watch as Miss Abby walk over to the bed “come lay down tango and let me look at your back”

I walk quickly over to the bed and lay on my front I feel the soft touch of Miss Abby's hand run over my back “you need more butter on here tango” Miss Abby say as she takes the pot off the bedside table. Feeling the soft feet of the butter and Miss Abby's hand on my back I let out a little moan.

“That's it my sweet tango relax your safe here now and no one will do any more whipping of you tonight” I turn my head to see the sweet smile on my sweet Mistresses face.

With a smile on my face I say “Thank you Miss Mistress”

The feeling of Miss Abby's hands and the soft butter on my back I feel my body give in to her sweet touch.

“Stay here tango I will be back for you soon” Miss Abby say's as she gets up and walks over” I will leave the door open  little so people can come and look around my new dungeon and I'm sure there is some one that would like to came make shore your OK.”

TightFit74
    Participant

I close my eyes, my view obscured by the firm, soft globes of Stone as she straddles my face and pushes her little, wet pussy in my face. Quickly I let my tongue slide out, push through her entrance and slide deep into her narrow, slick channel. With quick, tantalising laps I start to lick her juices from her sex, her inner thighs and her groin. Her circling, twisting hips rubbing her sex over my face, coating my cheeks and chin with her nectar.

The daisy chain formed, pushing the lust in the room to a new high quickly, 4 beautiful people engulfed in lust and desire for eachother, joined unexpected but lived out to the fullest. Just as Stone started releasing her juices in a heavier flow, I felt myself rolled to my back and mounted by Brandy. A quick tease of her petals as they pressed against my shaft, then the wave of heat and wetness as she pushes herself down on my shaft.

The dominant man in me is glowing, feeding off the women on top of me, knowing I am shown a respect i never expected, giving it back with each touch, each kiss, each thrust of my hips. My hands slide up along Stone’s sides, finding her full breasts, taking them in my hands as I hear the deep moans of Jayc as his cock is expertly looked after by the two willing women. Hard nipples graze over the palms of my hand as I cup them firmly.

The slowly my hands slide back to her hips, pushing her upwards so I can free myself from her pressed down body and slide out from under her. Quickly I slip from Brandy as well, getting a glance back as I position myself behind Brandy, stading besides the bed, her hips in my hands, pulling them up until she is on all fours again. Then I position Stone in the same fashion, grabbing a double headed vibrator from a nightstand next to the bed. I look at Jayc and wink, watching him hold Brandy’s head just as she pushes his member down her throat.

As he holds her there, fucking her lips in a slow rhythm, I step in behind her and push myself into her ready channel, filling her sex with a single, fluent thrust. Brandy’s pinned down on two cocks, being taken from both ends, slowly fucked while Stone is giving Jayc’s balls the attention they need. Just as she dives down deep, fingering his ass, I push the double headed dildo against both her entrance and push. She gasps for air as she is penetrated in  both her entrances at the same time, her body freezing, resisting, tehn pushing back and taking them all in.

I match the movement of my hand holding the vibrator, with the pushes of Jayc and me into Brandy, both women under our control, sending both Jayc and me to heights of pleasure unthought of before. Brandy is spit roasted between us, the flow of her juices betraying the sexual state she is in, getting closer to that threshold again. Just as I feel her body twitch and tremble between us, Jayc and I stop at the same time, releasing her from our throbbing members. Then we both switch places… Stone is freed from the double headed dildo which is gently pushed into Brandy’s entrances, then Stone is mounted by Jayc while I guide her head to my shaft, feeding it through her lips, finding a steady, pulsating rhythm, Jayc and I falling into sync without even guiding it…

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 392 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.