Skip to content

The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 392 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

I help Evelyne to put some dress back and leave her rest sitting on a chair in the big hallway.

After had wear again my mask, i walk down the hallway till i reach the dungeons area: some are empty now cause all the attention was caught by Miss Christy and Tango. In my mind, i can hear the echo of the whip's crack. Just remembering it, all my body is surronded by chills……i really can't understand how people can enjoy this…all i can imagine is the pain and the suffering….brrrr!

And it's here that i see Miss Abby walking in my direction…..she is moving out from one of the dungeon and walking back to the hallway. I look at her hiding my thoughs and my eyes behind the mask and when she is far, i move close to the semi open door and take a look inside. The dungeon is half empty, just few forniture inside, and on the bed i can see Tango….or better say i can see his back and the sign of the whip on it!

Without esitation i enter in the dungeon and approach him who have turn to look at me, trying to recognize who i am.

“Did i scaried you Tango!?”

“No….just….who are you!?” he ask me looking at the few clothes i wear.

“Just a friend who is worried for you….nothing more!” i answer him, moving my hand over the scratch….they are pulsing and seems like if they burn as hell. I can see a grimace of pain on his face when i touch the scratch…..

“There is something i can do to let this pain be lighter, my friend!?”

“can you put more butter over them!?” he ask giving me it.

“Sure thing….lay down on your belly.”

He silently do it and i begin to sofltly rub the butter into his back…..

slaved
    Participant

The time was long before We recover from or lost in lust and pleasure. A long time of tenderness and warmth shared.

He help me to dress again, because I love so much his cares , and because I feel terribly weak on my legs.
    So weak than I must sit a bit while he direct himself down the hallway.

I wait a few time to recover a bit of my strength and walk along his path.
    Many places here are just empty for peoples. But not for objects! And it is obvious what is this place!
    I saw so many places like those in my past life ! And memories of the pains and deep pleasures I had in this past comes back to me.

A woman partially dressed cross my pass without really noticing me.

It is like an invisible wall forbid me to come closer for where noises of chatting, whispers of joys, shouts of pains comes from .
    I just … can't go … like the next step will be a return to my past life.
    Then I get out … not to regret the moment of sheer pleasure I had with my love of a night.

tangoracer
    Participant

I lay naked on Miss Abby's bed nearly asleep when i hear footsteps in the room. I turn my head to face to door to see how it was.
    I can't make out how it is in the dim light 

“Did I scare you tango” a soft female voice ask's

“No…….But how are you” I ask her

“Just a friend who is worried for you….nothing more!” she answers

I feel the soft touch of her hand move over my back I grimace as her hand move over the welts from the riding crop

“If there is something i can do to let this pain be lighter, my friend!?”

I hand her the tub of butter from the bedside table “Can you put some of this on them for me please”

I lay there nice and still as i feel her hands covered it the soft butter move all over my back. The feeling of this strangers hands was so soothing
    with out  realizing my legs open slightly……………

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Under the gently touch of my hands covered by butter, Tango's body relax and his legs open slightly, revealing his shaft partially. For an istant, i stare at that vision, insecure about what to do……
    One of my hand move over his butt, massaging it with slow movement. The butter help with the process and i hear Tango moaning softly and his shaft grown a little. The temptation is rising in me but suddenly it comes to my mind where i am and the promise i made…….to be near Evelyne this night! How stupid i am! I had leave her alone in this place!

I kiss Tango's cheek….a gently and friendly kiss, then my mouth move closer to his ear and whisper.

“I will meet you at the Halloween party…….be sure to look for a sweet demoness!”

I kiss him again and then i run out of the room looking for Evelyne when suddenly she appear in front of me with a scaried expression in her face. I hug her tight in my arms, caressing her hair.

“I'm here, don't worried….i don't gonna leave you alone again, Eve…..come….let's go out of here!”

I hold her hand and slowly we move back to the hallway. All around us the sounds of chatting, whispers of joys…….i want to be sure she feel good and will not regret to had accept my invite at the party. We sit in a corner of the hallway, she lay her head on my shoulder and i hold her hands between mine.

“Sorry if i had leave you alone…..i know this place can be dangerous for you…..”

tangoracer
    Participant

I feel this sweet strangers hand move down onto my butt then a little pressure I moan softly as my shaft twitches and starts to stiffen.
    It all stop then just the softest of kisses on my cheek

“I will meet you at the Halloween party…….be sure to look for a sweet demoness!” she whispers

Then a soft kiss again and she's gone.

My mind is in a spin what just happened WHO was she

The Halloween party must remember  Halloween Halloween i keep saying it in my mine.

Stone
    Participant

I  feel Tight’s tongue  exploring & licking my hot wet pussy and cant help but grind myself into his face. I pant in excitement on Jayc’s hard erection.  I suck him harder and fondle his balls, squeezing and kneading him.  His groans into Brandy’s red muff  match mine, as I continue to stimulate his carnal interests.  The human naked daisy chain is a very exciting place to be right now as  all four of us grind and suck.

Jayc loves my tongue and I lick and suck his length, grazing him with my teeth until I feel him shift. I can tell he wants more now … He  moves and breaks the chain indicating for  Brandy to straddle and fuck Tight as he watches her.  He indicates for me to sit up and smother Tight’s face in my feminine scent. 

Brandy & I take up the positions as instructed. As Tight tongue fucks me, I groan and writhe. My juices draining out to coat his nose, lips and chin.  I watch in stimulated excitement as Brandy’s quim devours Tights cock hungrily. Her excitement is evident as he slips easily inside her, unheeded & to the hilt.

She begins a slow writhe on his cock and I match her rhythm, grinding on his face.  Two sexually excited women pleasuring themselves on top of a verile &  fit male.  Jayc is mesmerised by the sight and allows his eyes to drink their fill slowly stroking his cock. 

He lewdly looks Brandy up and down , enjoying her fuck grinding of Tight. He has that lust look in his eyes. He gropes her breasts, squeezing them a little roughly and causing  her to groan in pleasure.

He moves one of his hand down to rub her clitoris as Tight’s cock is filling her inside.  Jayc takes his own greedy pleasure in feeling her intimately, knowing I am watching him.  It turns him on more.
    He leaves her breasts and then looks at her ass, groping and squeezing her cheeks whilst still rubbing & cupping her pussy.

He slaps hers butt and  whispers in her ear to grind faster and rub her pussy in his hand . Brandy ups her tempo and he slaps her bottom again to go even faster.  She does as she is told.  Jayc enjoys her obedience and gropes her tits with one hand again, whispering  “ Good Girl, keep it up,  now feel your own titties ”  He watches as she obeys him, nodding his approval.

He moves towards me and does the same. He lewdly looks me up and down, taking in his fill of my nudity and the sexual act of rubbing my dark pussy on Tight’s face.  He gropes at my breasts a little roughly hearing the groans escaping my lips  and then with one of his hand moving down , he pulls at my pubic hair a little.  He then shifts to my clit as Tights tongue is inside me and circles it, masturbating me as Tight tongue fucks. I groan more. Both men being so intimate with my body, turns me on so much.

He enjoys my actions and flushed face. Then he moves his hand from my breast to my ass. He looks and inspects my ass cheeks as he squeezes and gropes each glute lewdly.  With his hand still on my clit and pubic hair, he smacks my bottom . “ Faster “  he urges . I grind onto Tights tongue faster. Jayc smacks me again.  “ Faster”  he demands again.  I oblige.  Jayc smiles.  “Good Girl,  keep it up  and now feel your own titties”

He moves back to watch the action of us both as he strokes his cock.  He admires the image he has created. Then he moves between us.

“ Suck my cock”  He orders.  Brandy & I  lap at him, each taking the nearest side.  He strokes our heads as we lick and suckle and nibble and nuzzle. He throws his head back, shutting his eyes as we work our magic.  Then he pushs my head down to worship his balls with my tongue and his anal star with my finger. I prod him a little, and slowly push my finger in to tease and tantalise his prostrate gland. All the time kissing and sucking his beautiful gonads.

He pushes his cock fully into Brandy’s mouth and she teases his length and intermittently tongue fucks his little opening.  Jayc is in heaven being serviced by two such beautiful women.
    This image and stimulation is then enhanced by Tight’s hands moving up my body to grope and squeeze my breasts.  Tight takes his fill of me and then moves out from under me and uncouples from Brandy. 

He  pushes Brandy on all fours so her ass is facing him. He pulls me into the same postion.  Brandy & I are next to each other on all fours, our asses facing Tight. Our heads by Jayc.  Jayc pushes his cock into Brandy’s mouth and pulls my head to continue with worshipping his balls and anal Anal star.  We both go to work to please him.

I hear Brandy gasp on Jayc’s cock and realise that Tight is now fucking her.  She has her fill of cocks from each end of her –  a full blown Spit Roast. 

Then at the same time, my senses are suddenly assaulted by the double entry of a duel ended vibrating dildo.  Tight pushes the toy into my vaginal and anal channels, and I feel the vibrations as it fills me up.  The sensations are an amazing miracle and I gasp on Jay’c bollocks.  This is a sensory overload and I moan as my pleasure increases tenfold. I gush uncontrollably as my body responds coating the toy in my scent. 

Tight starts a steady fuck,  Jayc matches his rhythm in his head fuck and Brandy groans as both men take & claim her.  Tight uses the dildo to double fuck me in the same steady rhythm he is using on Brandy whilst I continue to suck Jayc’s bollocks and finger fuck his  tight little ass. 

We are all moaning in our own little euphoric world.

Then the men swap.  Jayc is mounting me as Tight pushes his cock into my mouth,  pulling Brandy to lick and kiss  his balls. Jayc  takes the double ended dildo and pushes the vibrating toy into Brandy’s two intimate orifices. She groans at the new sensations. 

I groan as Jayc starts to fuck me…  his cock claiming me, Tight fucking my head…  A Spit Roast between two handsome men.  As I suck on Tight’s member, I cant help bit think that Spit roasting is a new experience for me and that its good …. So  very good……

jayc
    Participant

Enjoying the attention of both willing females is a sexual thrill, as I stand between them. The women as excited as Tight and myself grind and writhe on his prone body. Tight then frees himself and poses the women side by side. Taking his lead I slip my cock into Brandy’s mouth as he fucks her from behind with steady strokes. I catch sight of Tight grabbing a double dildo and inserting it into both of Stone’s wet openings. We make brief eye contact and lewdly grin at each other, knowing where this is heading.

With a quick nod we stop and swap positions, pulling the double dong  out of Stone I spread Brandy’s cheeks then fill her eager holes with the dildo, then slip into Stone’s  wet pussy. Spit roasting Stone and toying Brandy. In a sexual frenzy, our lust unchecked , we want it all and will not be denied our desires.

Letting Brandy toy herself  I turn my attention to Stone as i fuck her with a nice pace, my hands grasping her slender waist, Tights back arched slightly as he is treated to some great oral pleasure. Reaching  for the bottle of lubricant, I let it pour down Stone’s ass then spread it out with my hands till her cheeks glimmer in the mellow lighting of the harem.

My fingers tease Stone’s tight anal bud in circular motions as I  thrust in time with tight. Slipping in one then two fingers in to her anal channel, she lets out a sweet moan. Turned on beyond words, my fingers can feel my hard cock pounding her pussy. I pull my throbbing member out, my free hand collects up her sweet juices and lubricant which I spread along my shaft and cock head in a lusty wank. Ready now I claim Stone’s sweet ass.

Pushing gently against her anal bud I slowly fill her to the hilt, pausing as she get used to my invading cock. Stone gasps in delight then pushes  back  urging me to take her as I please. Glancing at Tight he is lost to this world as Stone and Brandy take turns pleasuring his cock  with sexy licks and deep sucking. A quick look at Brandy  and I can see she is enjoying having both her channels filled up with the vibrating toy.

I start and easy slow ass fuck, long slow strokes, enjoying the tightness, I reach over and caress Brandy’s cheeks and smooth arched back, on her elbows clenching the bed sheets Brandy is in a state of ecstasy, but she tries to concentrate on the job at hand pleasing Tight. I lean over and address her “enjoying yourself?” Brandy responds with a low but feminine moan….”you like being filled up like this?” she nods eyes closed. I address my Stone…..”enjoying this baby?” she answers by pushing back meeting my strokes  even harder than before. “ready for both of us baby?”  Stone gasps and wanks Tight fast and hard. “I will take that as a yes” I smile and  give Tight the thumbs up signal.

I nudge Brandy to make room for me, she responds by falling on her side eyes wide open as she adjusts her position to watch what tight and myself have planned for Stone. I pull Stone off of Tights cock and sit back motioning her to straddle me reverse cowgirl. Stone guides my cock back into her tight ass as Tight rises and grabs her head for some more head fucking.

On my back I grab Stone’s lovely thighs and open her legs wide spreading my own legs I give Tight access to Stones wet and glistening pink pussy. As tight kneels and positions him self for entry I say quietly  “enjoy the view Brandy because your next”

Brandybee
    Participant

Grinding  on Tight’s cock is pretty amazing , especially when Jayc starts taking command and fondling and slapping my body to work harder.  I grind faster when I feel Jayc’s  stinging slaps. Feeling and knowing there will be red finger marks on my ass cheeks.

Jayc  gropes my breasts  lustily and a little roughly  but his manner only serves to accelerate my own desire and needs. My pussy floods over Tight’s cock.  Wetting and lubricating him even more, especially when I feel Jayc tugging at my pubic hair. He seeks and finds my swollen clitoris to play with. His stimulation as he rubs causes me to moan and grind a little more with excitement.

I then watch him dish out the same treatment  to Stone. We both respond, wanting to please both men. Then he demands we both suck and kiss his cock which we do eagerly.

I feel Tight suddenly shift from underneath and he positions Stone and I on all fours, much to his liking.

We continue to lick, suck and nuzzle Jayc’s wonderful cock. Our asses are displayed towards Tight.

Then I feel Tights entry, one big thrust into my vagina. He is so big and hard, I gasp at his size. Then Jayc is filling my mouth fully with his throbbing erection and Stone’s head pushed down to lick his balls and anal passage.

I am being filled and fucked  from both ends in synchronised actions by both men.  It is a perfectly executed Spit Roast.  As Jayc  pushes his cock fully into my mouth,  Tight is  also fully embedded  into my body, completely sandwiched and impaled by both men. Then they both slide out  together before ramming and impaling again. Jayc’s cock hits the back of my throat, his length almost causing me to gag as Tight bangs into my cervix.

I gasp in my heightened sexual state, leaking my pleasure over Tight’s cock and balls & at the same time salivating over Jayc’s cock.

I am vaguely aware of Stone gasping as she is also impaled at her hind quarters.  I soon find out what Tight was using to excite her, as both men swap positions and Spit Roast Stone.

This time Jayc is fucking her pussy and Tight is having the delights of her mouth  and I lap & kiss Tight’s balls.

I feel Jayc insert a double ended dildo into my pussy and ass and start to fuck me with it. Soon I am moving backwards and forwards myself, enjoying it filling me and the vibrations it is stimulating through the walls of each orifice. I groan and nuzzle into Tight’s balls, going into my own little pleasure zone.

I feel Jayc move,  wanting to lie down. I move to make room for him, glad to lie down almost , as the vibrating toy begins to overpower my resolve. The vibrating sensations are amazing.

Jayc  lies down and I see his intention.  Stone is astride him.  He enters Stones ass in the reverse Cowgirl position as she groans in delight.  Jayc then  pulls her back, opening her legs in an invite to Tight. He indicates for Tight to take her pussy on offer. I watch fascinated as Tight pushes his cock one last time into Stone’s mouth before accepting  Jayc’s offer.  He begins to position himself for Stone’s double penetration.

Jayc turns to me and says “  Enjoy the view  Brandy, because you are next”

His words excite me and the vibrating double ended dildo is causing my body to get very hot and flustered. My hands move to my clitoris and breasts of their own volition and I begin to masturbate beside them.  I pleasure myself, circling my little nub and fondling and squeezing my breasts  whilst watching the men use Stone’s body for their own needs.  Not ,by the sounds of the ecstasy coming from her lips, that is she complaining one little bit of their undivided attentions.

I lie back & wank & writhe, groaning  as I let the eroticism of the moment take over ……..

tangoJane
    Participant

Standing in the great hall i see HB rush down the hall way and throw her arms around a pretty young lady they look so happy to be with each other.

Looking up the hallway I can make out the door where my Tango is is not shout properly walking slow and quietly I make my way to it.
    picking throw the opening I can see him laying on his front on the bed.

Quietly I move over to the bed and set on the edge of it “Are you OK my sweet” I ask softly

He turns his head and smiles at me “I'm fine mt sweet” he say's

“Your back looks painful is there anything I can do” Gently I rest my hand on his back softly I run my fingers over his back feeling the raised wilts from where the crop had landed. I put my hand over my mouth feeling his pain as my finger move over his back.

I know this is all part of this side of his life but I never thought I would ever see him like this. I see the butter on the bedside table I dip my fingers into the pot and gently start to rub it over his back. I hear a soft moan as my fingers rub it into his back and i feel him relax under my hand.
    Letting my hand run down over his butt and onto his thighs they feel warm to my touch rubbing more butter into them.

His legs open just a little as my hands move up his inner thigh he moans softly as my finger just touches his balls. Then as I move them up over his butt letting them run up along between his checks and over his tight little stay. I lay down beside him and kiss him gently my finger rests on his butt
    covered in all that butter.

I kiss him harder and our mouths open and our tongues find each other and dance there own love dance.

Not know what he is aloud to do here right now or if he will get in trouble for me being here, but my finger works its way gently into his tight ass
    wiggling it gently inside him he moans and pushes back against it. Feeling him push back I slide a second finger into him.

I break our kiss “Do you like that my love” I whisper

“YES Miss Jane I do” he replies

He had never called me that before “What is Miss Jane aloud to do to you here tonight tango” I ask softly

“Miss Jane can do what ever she fills fit to do to here my Mistress has told me to be a good boy and do as i'm told” he answers

“Anything I wish”    “Yes Miss Jane as long as it doesn't hurt me”

My fingers work deeper into him as we speck “Anything I wish”  I take my finger out of his ass and move them to his mouth he licks the butter of them for me ” I will be back Latter my love I have same thing in mind for you but I will talk to your Mistress first about it.”

I kiss him again and get up and walk back to the door looking back at him I blow him a kiss them walk out leaving the door as i found it.
    Back in the great hall I see Miss Abby and walk over to her.”Miss Abby I have just Left tango in your room I hope you don't mind me going in to see him” 
    “No Jane I want all his friends here to have there chance to go and see him.” She say's with a nice smile.
    “He told me I may do anything with him here tonight Is that right” I asked with a big smile
    “yes that's right Do you have something I mind Jane” she asks back
    “Yes I do” I lean close to her ear and whisper to her my plan, She turns to me with a big smile “That will be fine Jane But make sure he is not hurt any more tonight his back has had all I want it to take tonight.”

I kiss Miss Abby on the Cheek “Thank you Miss Abby I will never do anything to harm him.”

I look around the Hall and see the person I need to talk to next and make my way over to them……….

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I lay my head over Evelyne's one…..the scent of her hair is delicious and the weight of her body on my shoulder is just a pleasure: her presence is warming me and i'm very happy to be here with here tonight!

I lift her face gently and stare at her beautyfull eyes: i can see a strange light in them, probably the memories of her past are running in her mind and maybe it's time to take her out of here. I move closer to her face and gently kiss her lips….not a deep kiss as before but not a simple friendly too….i'd like to make her know i'm always here for her, not only for a wild night, but as friend, a good friend i hope!

I help her to stand up and lead her to the passage for the B&G where we both take a shower and change into our daily clothes. I have to admit she looks gorgeous even in her manly suit and looking at us in the mirror, we seems like a normal couple: Evelyne with her suit, just an invisible touch of makeup, and me wearing a skirt and sleeveless top! I can't hold a smile at that image and she notice it, looking at me with an amused expression. I kiss her again but this time my tongue search for hers and start a voluptuous dance in her mouth: they found each others, touch, till we both can hold our breath!

When our lips are finally away, we smile each other.

“Whant to join me for a last drink before we leave!?”

“You know i don't drink alcohol….” she answer me a little embarassed.

“Don't worry, no alcohol…..just a cup of hot milk!” i  say smiling again “you know, i had miss something warm in my mouth tonight….”

At my words, her face turns red while i hold her arm and move to the counter. here, alone, Old Joe is busy with his routine ed is surprised to see us back so soon.

“Joe, can you give us two cup of hot milk, please!?” i ask him.

Two minutes later, two steamy cups are in front of us…..

Bear
    Participant

I ease Bluedenim slowly down to the alter… her weak kneed limp form still trembling from aftershocks as she settles there.  The taste of her juices smeared on my face,… her aroma filling my lungs fuels the lust which has been building. Penned too long the beasty inside trembles in anticipation of  Blu’s offering, it’s too tempting to take her immediate, I need the lust tempered, and luckily have a willing subject to distract me and temper the need.

My eyes drift to Adera, bundled nicely her attire shredded and in disarray.  I search for signs of distress, but note the moist parted lips… the subtle brush of her tongue and dilated pupils. Her eyes meet mine with hopeful anticipation, and I am not one to deny. I cross back to her, run my hands along her toned supple body.

“Delicious…” I mumble more to myself than the crowd. Fingertips drift along her toned body and I break briefly reaching for the lubricant, smearing the slick gel generously over the engorged member jutting full and in need from the flaps of my leather pants. I position her for the crowds view, hiking her hips up knees spread as I bend in and tease at that beckoning puckered entrance, a slick finger running slow at her orifice playing there along the tight rim before probing deeper, penetrating deeper to fuck and tease as it brushes slow against the prostrate. Then pressing a second finger, so tight in the grip of her anus as the lubed digits press and move prepping for my  attention. I hear her moan… the delight in the moment feeling her shift, eager in fucking the digits back, wanting more… wanting no doubt for me to gift her that lusty meat now shimmering slick in the torchlight surrounding the dais.

I want her bad,… but temper the fire  with slow delight…I want to savor her… feel her shudder and dance in pleasure on my meat before I release my own greed upon her. Crouching behind her I grip that throbbing shaft and direct the broad cap to her awaiting need, pressing slow as I feed crown into that tight bottom, then tease letting the crown, penetrate, her body react, pressing in repulsion of the crown penetrate again and tease there back and forth in the shallow play.

I hear Adera's moans. Hear her protests and low utterances of the promise  so close,.. Denied… then ease gently in…shallow to hold as I reach about her and brush my fingertips along her firm shaft, teasing them briefly on the slick cap of her dick coated in precum.

“I know what you want and need my lovely”,

I press deeper easing full as my hands grip her hips

Ahhh, yes, so good,… so tight… it’s what I need in the moment. and hips begin to move slow, hearing her cries of joy as I begin taking my pleasure as my fingers dig into a tighter grip feeling her move  in need under me, the subtle rolls as she eagerly seeks to fuck..

“Not so quick my Swedish pet…this is mine to toll for your involvement.” I smack her ass hard  and thrust hard back at her. The action breaking the barriers on my own restraint. My thrust send my hips slapping hard against hers, and her audible response clearly evident.

And I fuck… forceful… patient.. Taking Adera in hard pounding thrusts…. Which begin a slow purpose building on it’s own momentum
    My hand drags along her back, sliding down to dig into her blonde mane twisting there into her locks until her hair is secure in my grip and I pull back, letting the crowd see the obvious joy in my actions on her. Then I ride her, bridled there in my grip. Riding her hips in growing passion as I crash down into her.

Somewhere in that ride I hear Adera’s cry of joy,… her body shuddering under me… wracked by an orgasm which sends her limp in my grip. She is my sex doll now…. Ridden hard until I find my satisfaction… fucked until I find that edge of sweet release and burrow deep… holding to let her feel the pulse  climb my shaft as my seed empties into her depth. Grinding against her as I ease her up and nustle against her neck. Her breasts dangling there  as I kiss and whisper in her ear…

“Thank you my dear, you were quite enjoyable.”

I lick Adera’s  earlobe and blow softly into it before easing her down, carefully releasing her hair from my grip as I ease myself from her body.  Then release her sprwled in dishevlement on the dais.

Rise again and turn my eyes back on Blu’

I see the mixed signals there,… part fear,… part want…

I shall pull her past her fears….  And I move now for the finality of the party.

slaved
    Participant

A hot shower wash me … sadly for the smell of our past lust … but that's life , nice things must goes over to return I think.

Strangely enough, and I'didn't really noticed previously, dressed like we are … It's me the boy.
    I feel quite confusing this way in fact … well surely next time I'll go here, I will dress differently !!

Want to join me for a last drink before we leave!?

Ohhh my sweety … just before me to take the drive … not a nice idea , and then I refuse.
    But I made myself wrong when thinking of alcohol . and he ask for two cups of milk, My !!! the reference is so obviously lustful !!! I can't help myself blushing like a teenage .

The bartender give us two smoking cups. The milk's taste is a bit creamy … as I appreciate it .
    I slowly take the cup on my hand, turning it … an old habit from when I was in Japan and was asked to serve tea.
    And taste … ouch !! really hot !!

But that don't look to be a problem for Hentai who drink the white lava.

My dear have like a snowy mustache on his upper lips … and I can't resist !!
    Coming close to him, I wait for he lift down the cup, and kiss him, licking the milky traces on his skin … and down his lips to the mouth.
    I think he is a bit surprise, but … well…

I drink slowly the milk.

… ” I really have to go my dear.

Never, drinking a cup of milk was so long … and so short …

But we had said many things with our bodies, sharing more than usual chatting .

Time now is over, and the empty cup is the bell who ring the end of the dream.

A last kiss ease the goodbye we don't said.

And, my heart blocked, I leave the place.

Returning to the real world, I open the doors of my car, and start the engine.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

“I really have to go my dear.”

Her words echoing in my head while she is leaving the bar…….every single move, every kiss and touch…..all will remain impressed in my mind and in my heart. When she is out of my sight, i stare at the two empty cups in front of me and sigh….i don't know when, but i'm sure time will make her coming again here, i just have to wait!

People say time heal every wound….wonder if it can heal even the one of heart! sure is keeping me busy will help me to make my mind busy right now….

“Time to go back to work….too many things to do!” i tell to my self standing up and moving to my car outside.

jayc
    Participant

My cock is deep in Stone’s ass. I feel the tightness of her channel, gripping me like a vice. The pressure of her anal walls and the thought of her giving herself in this way just heightens my sexual intentions, primal male lust & naughty pride of possessing her  there. 

My hands support her open thighs, spreading her ass for me and her delightful pussy for Tight.  Tight kneels and straddles my legs and guides his hard cock towards Stone’s wet pussy. He allows his knob to wipe up and down her inner folds, coating him with her sweet nectar and building the anticipation of entering and fucking her.

I feel Stone gasp as he finds her entrance and thrusts filling her up to the hilt and then, pauses,  to let her get used to the  deep double penetration.

Tight takes over the agreeable task of holding Stone’s legs wide open and begins to thrust. My hands now free,  I caress her breasts and firm belly, squeezing and groping  her magnificent  orbs. I bunch her tities , making her nipples protrude even more.  She lays back, her head on my shoulder, displaying herself for Tight’s eyes and my imagination.

I feverishly kiss and nibble on her neck and begin to counter Tight’s thrusts. As he is pulling out, I am pushing in. Stone wraps her arms around Tight’s  shoulders as he leans forwards, her nails leaving faint scratches down his back. Her moans and groans show she is happy for us two men to use her for our greedy pleasure, as well as for her  own.

As the sexual frenzy rises, Tight and myself begin to fuck Stone hard and fast, losing all aspects of control.  She is our sex toy and she is  enjoying  being the object of our lust.  Her sighs and feminine grunts fill the harem.

I tilt my head to the side and glance at Brandy who is lying opposite of me on her side. The double headed toy deep inside her openings, her eyes filled with lust as she witnesses the hedonistic display of carnal desire.  She knows  she is next & the anticipation excites her. 

I reach and grab her ankle to remind her she is not forgotten & we fully intend to use her in the same way.  She is our submissive , like Stone , this night.

Suddenly Tight pulls out of Stone……..Stone instinctively  lifts her head and knows from his demeanour  what he wants.

Stone obediently pops off my cock and turns around to face me.  Our lusty gazes lock  and she strokes my throbbing erection before pushing  me inside her pussy.  She bends over me, dangling her  breasts by my mouth and offers her curvy bottom for Tight to take his pleasure.

Tight moves in and fills Stone’s ass and the double pentration continues.  She gasps at his entry.
    My lips suckle her nipples and my hands find her firm ass . I grope her cheeks, opening them for Tight as he fucks her.

I hold her as she leans down to snog me with unbridled passion. 
    “My god this is intense”, and  it is all I can do to remain in control.
    “Banana slugs”  comes to mind but I am unable to even picture it. Images of Stone’s lusty naked body  just taking over my mind.

Her beautiful naked body, swathed in a sheen of flushed sexual heat and illuminated by the gentle light of the harem.  Her nudity picturesque and stunning,  as two equally naked men ,  worship her sexuality.

Judging by the power of Tights thrusts he is lost in his own lust and enjoying this as much as I am.

My eyes close, I lose all sense of time as the hot fucking goes on and on.

Opening my eyes, partially,  I see & feel  Stone urgently rubbing her clitoris with wet fingers as she brings herself to the edge of orgasm.

Wetting my own fingers I offer my assistance in rubbing her little magic bud, but she pushes my hand away, frenzied and very wanton.  She is fucking us and much as we are fucking her.

I smile and gaze at her as she rubs herself with urgent passion and then begins to climax.

Stone in the throes of the start of a shattering,  orgasmic,  pleasure world,  is one very beautiful sight indeed…

Stone
    Participant

Servicing and having the attention of two men  is so sexually exciting and stimulating. I suck and tease Tight’s cock as Jayc fucks me. I want to give them as much pleasure as they are giving me.

I feel Jayc dribble lubricating oil onto my ass and then  to play with my little rosette, first one and then two fingers,  circling & pushing into me. 

Tight’s cock in my mouth, Jayc’s cock in my pussy and Jayc’s fingers  deeply stretching & exploring my anus. 

When Jayc told me I was to please the men in the harem this night,  at this moment, never were his words more true.  I was indeed the men’s pleasurable toy, my body theirs to do with as they willed.

Jayc pulls out of my hot , wet  pussy. My natural lubricant glistening on his shaft in the soft light of the harem. He directs his erection to my anus, teasing the little puckered star with his crown and then pushes in to the hilt. I release whimpering feminine grunts at his size and entry.  Then he begins a slow and steady ass fuck.

I shut my eyes enjoying him and continue to lick, suck and nuzzle Tights hard rod.

I feel Jayc lean on to me, deepening his penetration, his chest warm on my back,  and his whispering words tease the hair by my ear ,  “ Enjoying this baby ?”  “ Ready for both of us baby?”  I push back on his cock, mouth full of Tight's cock, moaning consent, rocking with him,  “ I will take that as a yes “ He concludes.

Jayc breaks the Spit Roast and lays down, instructing me to continue the ass fuck in the reverse cow girl position. As I guide Jayc’c cock back into my anus, Tight shuffles forward to continue fucking my head. He pushes his cock deep into my mouth and starts to thrust & circle his hips.

Jayc pulls me back and takes hold of my legs, spreading them for Tight to see his cock buried in my ass and my wet pussy and pink lips surrounded by black trimmed pubic hair. Ready and waiting for him with Jayc‘s full consent.

I hear Jayc tell Brandy who is lying by the side of us being pleasured by the double ended vibrating dildo,
    “ Enjoy the view Brandy, because you are next”  !!!

Tight straddles  Jayc’s legs and I watch him rub his helmet in my folds. My labia kisses his crown, and he gently strokes and circles his knob to my entrance, My lips fold over him as he pushes in to claim me. The feel of his cock  slowly entering  and Jayc already deeply inside my body stretches me like never before. They are both so big and massive and I am filled to the brim and almost bursting.

Both men still and I get used to the double penetration, breathing steady as my body gets accustomed to accommodating them.

Tight holds my legs open holding them wide so he can see both my cavities filled. The view excites him and he begins to fuck, slow at first  and then Jayc joins in with an alternate thrust. As Tight fills me, Jayc withdraws, As Jayc  pushes into my body, Tight pulls out .

I lay back on Jayc to enjoy this new sensation and he kisses my neck showing his approval and pleasure. He  gropes and squeezes my breasts with his hands as Tight watches, thrusting that little bit faster, enjoying the sight before him.

Tight leans forward and kisses and sucks my breasts that Jayc bunches for him and I stroke and gently rake his back with my nails.  My body responds at the attentions of both men and I groan in pleasure as my desire builds and turns to female animalistic lust.

I am vaguely aware of Brandy watching our  double joining and her moaning close by as she pleasures herself with her given toy, but my greed and lust cares for nothing but my own satisfaction crying for release.

Tight taps my thigh and withdraws from my vagina, silently indicating with his eyes, he wants my ass now too. I smile at him and rise from Jayc’s cock. I turn my body around, taking Jayc’s cock to my vaginal entrance and lower onto him. I bend over him offering my breasts to him to play with as Tight directs his cock to my ass and thrusts in.

Tight begins to fuck me, holding my shoulders to ensure I am pulled back deeply onto him. I move lower , lifting my ass & offering Tight full access to my bottom and snog Jayc passionately underneath me. Tight smacks my ass, 1, 2 & 3 times, medium hard and I feel the sting and vibrations. The pleasure is intense.

I am lust crazed as both men fuck me hard. I move to pleasure my clit, screaming for attention, rubbing, circling, leaking.  Jayc tries to interrupt my rhythm to take over, but I cant stop, I need my release. Its building, its wonderful,  And then, I crash into oblivion.  My body erupts into waves of pleasure and spasms and gasping breaths.  Right here, right now..  I don’t care what the men do.. My release and pleasure is all I care about ………I scream in sexual ecstasy …  arhhhhhhh……………….

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 392 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.