Skip to content

The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 392 total)
  • Author
    tangoracer
    Participant

Waking up laying face down on a bed with silk sheets opening my eye I look around “this is not my bed” I think to myself.

My eyes focus and see that I’m still in Miss Abby’s chambers letting out a big sire I roll onto me back then roll straight back off it. As the pain from the welts on my back reminds me of the night before. Retching out my hand feels my collar around my neck and a small smile creeps across my face.

Setting up on the bed looking around Miss Abby’s chamber “there’s lots of work to be done here to get this ready for Miss Abby to take her place her”

Getting up I walk to the open door. The Ice house is silent I walk down the hallway with only my collar on looking round the great hall seeing the mess that was left from the night before.

I go over to my cleaning cupboard and get the broom out and start my chores sweeping the floors I recall the events of the night before. Stopping at the St Andrews cross I run my hand over it.

And relive ever strike from Miss Christy every wince reliving them I smile and move away from the cross

Putting the broom away I take my duster walking down the hall running it over the name plates on all the doors Miss Christys , across the hall to Bears then Miss Brandy’s  walking down the hall way Miss Adera then an empty dungeon and a second one the its Miss Janine Dee door turning back down the hall Miss Abby’s door is first then 3 spare dungeons.

Going into the last spare dungeon I turn on the lights and as like all the dungeon a dim glow fills the space. In the far corner is a small fitted Bathroom to one side of the room is the four poster bed across from the bed is an all wooden St Andrew’s cross with a large open space to the left of the bed.

Looking at the space “the glory hole wall will fit in that space nicely”

I go back to the great hall and start to take the glory hole wall down and move it into the spare dungeon setting it back up. I chuckle to myself all it needs new is same one to use it.

Putting my tools away I grab my jeans and T shirt get dressed and head off home locking the Ice house door behind me.

jayc
    Participant

I am awestruck and empowered by Stone’s massive climax. Tight & I slow our thrusts as Stone shatters and screams her ecstasy.  We manage to retain complete control of our lust, although it is not  without difficulty, feeling those tremors  shudder along our cocks.

Stone has a rosy sheen on her naked, tanned and unblemished skin.  The sweat glistens on her trembling & shaking body . The  jet  black hair on her head and her trimmed little pubic strip is just stunningly attractive as she quivers.  I have never seen her look so beautiful as she does now in her heightened sexual  rapture.

Tight and I  can’t help but be  proud of our prowess at Stone’s obvious fulfilment. We are the Masters of the harem for this one night.  Our chests expand a touch as we catch each other’s eyes in a silent male strut and our thoughts turn to Brandy and the determination of ensuring she quivers and screams as Stone has done.

Tight winces a little as he pulls his sensitive cock out of Stone’s tight ass. He lies back, signalling for Brandy to come to him. He  wants her now as I had had Stone. Brandy  rises up, still with the toy in her and approaches Tight. He inspects the toy filling both her pussy and ass and takes hold of it, teasing her a little. He builds her anticipation. She knows we are going to take her soon and use her body to excite us all. 

I snog  Stone with deep genuine feeling  and rub her back, in our tender moment.  I gently roll her on her side to allow her to recover and unwrap a piece of chocolate and place it on her tongue. I kiss her  forehead.

I rise up and I turn my attention to Tight and Brandy.  Brandy is mounting Tight with his guidance in the  Cowgirl fashion.  I note her sleek back and curvy hips and move in behind her, lubricating my cock  with the gel close by. I run my finger down her spine and watch as her skin flickers at my touch.

She bends forward and lifts her ass high, sensing my intentions.  She  snogs Tight, cupping his face.
    With little effort I slip inside her tight and slick anal channel. Tight and myself fill Brandy up. She groans as we possess  her.  Then we start our stroke and thrust with wild abandon , trying to remain in sync. She feels good and our  greedy lust  almost makes the synchronisation  impossible to maintain.

I slow my pace and grind into Brandy and pull her upright snogging her neck and groping her breasts I squeeze and roll her taunt, erect  nipples between my fingers as Tight watches.

Stone slowly rolls over and with an arm around a silky pillow,  rests her chin on her hands and smiles at the sight going on right next to her. Still glowing in post orgasm she looks positively radiant, stunning, her green eyes sparkle as she watches Brandy get the same “attention” she was just subjected to.

Our eyes meet and her smile says it all.  I thank the stars for having fate cross our paths and allow us to blaze our trail together.

Tight whispers in Brandy’s ear “Turn over”.  She wiggles off my cock and pops outs Tights with a flick of her hand.
    Leaning back I watch as Brandy gets  comfortable sitting on his lower stomach ,she lubes up Tight’s throbbing hard on and gives him a nice slow erotic wank in the process.
    Stroking my own cock I get a pleasant surprise as Stone takes over with a  slick firm grip on my cock.

Brandy finally  satisfied that Tight is ready for her sweet ass, takes a deep breath and guides Tight in, in one deep plunge…..they pause then Tight begins to buck his hips urgently.

My gaze turns to the pink parted lips of her pussy opening and closing with Tight’s  deep anal fucking.
    Standing I offer my cock to Brandy’s mouth,  slapping the swollen head against her eager tongue and lips before she takes me  deep in her throat………I grind and then,  pull free and slap her breasts with my rock hard cock, then return back for some more hot licking and deep sucking.

Straddling Tight’s legs I move in to fuck Brandy one more time. Resting on my hands I  enter that sweet pussy and pump Brandy hard and fast. She locks her hands around my neck as I snog her neck.
    The bed rocks from the manic fucking taking place.

I’m startled when I feel fingers running down my back and pushing my ass into Brandy.
    “Ahh Stone is back”,  I smile and shiver as she slides her body close and snogs my ear and neck.

The sexual energy in the room is at a fever pitch now. Brandy is right around the corner from a climax, Tight is pounding her ass like a piston,  fingers on her swollen bud rub in little circles. Brandy is lost in her own erotic thoughts,  not sure who’s fingers they are and not really caring. I’m fucking and grinding  and pulling out and slapping her wet pussy.  Then  starting the circuit again, fucking, grinding, withdrawing and slapping. 
    Stone’s busy hands have explored & found my ass and she is naughtily,  rubbing fingers against my bud. Rimming me gently with lubes and partially entering my little ring.

I hear the now familiar cries of Brandy in the beginning of orgasm, her nipples peak, she has a pink rosy flush in her cheeks and breasts. Her eyes are  jammed shut,  her lips wet with desire she lets go and cums for us. She thrashes and jerks , in much the same way as Stone had done. She floods creamy white cum all over Tight’s glistening penis.

I close my eyes and pause putting all my focus on her orgasmic contractions that are gripping and releasing my cock. Her nails dig into my back as she hugs me hard.

Still deep in Brandy I sit up and Stone comes to my side and snogs me deeply.  She whispers “Let me finish you baby”, taking my hand she motions to her side of the bed.

I give Tight a wink and Brandy a nice snog then untangle myself from our union.

Stone puffs up a pillow and signals me to lie down and she straddles me our lips meet in familiar kisses. I’m vaguely aware of Brandy climbing on top of Tight who is lying on his back right next to me.

My Stone works her way down my body with a flurry of small kisses, my neck and chest and then my stomach.
    A dominant male no more, I let my Love take care of me,  in her sweet Stone style.  I bask in her kisses,  her attentions  and adoration.  A perfect ending for the most amazing night of sexual exploration in my life

Brandybee
    Participant

Stone screams her sexual elation at reaching the uncontrolled orgasm convulsing through her body.  I watch spellbound at the sight of her ,  sandwiched between the two men responsible, their cocks embedded into her anus and pussy . Jayc lying underneath deep in her pussy , Stone lying on top of him face down and Tight over the top , buried in her ass. He nuzzles Stone’s shoulder,  in their double penetration of her.  Stones own fingers having teased her clitoris in the sexual frenzy.

As her orgasm subsides exhausted, Tight withdraws from her and lays down by the side , his erection hard and beautiful.  He raises his hand looking at me and using a crooked index finger calls me over to him.  I rise up , the  double ended dildo  still vibrating in my lower cavity regions, keeping me prepared and ready for  the two Masters in the dungeon, whilst they attended to Stone. Now was my turn.

I reach him and his fingers tease and check my readiness,  gripping the dildo and using it to move in and out slowly and to circle in order to keep me stretched.

I groan at the intimacy of his caring thoughtfulness.  He parts my labia wide, and licking his finger slowly circles my clitoris. I moan again at his slow, determined expertise.  He blows gently and then kisses my swollen nub briefly.  He reaches for the lubricating gel and taking my hand , squeezes some into my palm.  Then  he directs my hand to my ass, as he pulls the dildo free from my body.

I grip  his cock and wank him. He shuts his eyes, enjoying the slow, rhythmic stroke  and I rub the gel around and in my anal passage.  I ensure it is slippery and enticing.
    “ Mount me, facing me”  He demands and I obey.  I watch his face as  I lower my pussy onto him , leaning forward for a very sensuous snog.  His cock slips into me, filling me right up to my cervix.

I sense, Jayc  tending to Stone before moving behind me and that finger dragging slowly down my spine. My tummy tightens in excited anticipation.  I lift my ass in invitation and spread my cheeks for him.  My puckered anal star, his for the taking, glistening like a jewel  with the recently added lubricating gel.

My  offering excites him  for Jayc enters in one big thrust, and I groan at his brutal entry.  This excites Tight and he thrusts hard too.  Both men claiming my body and making sure I feel their double entry. Then both men fuck me hard, rough &  very deep.

Both fill and stretch me like never before, slaking their primitive need in taking me in this way.  Tight squeezes my breasts roughly as I break our kiss, needing to fill my lungs with oxygen.  This is not about tender lovemaking, this is about ensuring a woman knows  the strength of  man’s animal need, and she is nothing more than a whore and sex toy in these moments.

The thought, strangely excites me.  I want their hard , rough ardour.  I want them lost in lust to my body.  I want their minds & bodies taken over by their  ultimate fucking need of me. It is exhilarating .It enlivens my body.  I fuck back as best I can thoroughly empowered.

Jayc  pulls me up so Tight has full view of my rocking breasts and takes over the squeezing and bunching as they fuck.  Tights eyes watch  enjoying my groans and rough handling.  Then Tight leans up and says softly in my ear  “  Turn over, I want your ass”

I pull Tight out reaching for the lube as Jayc continues to play with my tits & pulls out of my ass,  guessing our intentions.  I slowly  masturbate Tight as I cover him in gel.  Then turn to face Jayc & lower my  ass onto Tight who groans in delight as my anal walls slip down his length. He fucks me , excited.

Jayc is excited too,  enjoying the slutty, sex toy atmosphere.  He lewdly offers his cock to my mouth,  slapping his cock at my tongue, lips and face.  Then he  pushes his cock into my eager mouth, fully inserting to the back of my throat.  I momentarily gag at his size. He enjoys my licking and sucking,  before he withdraws again to slap his cock at my face and tits. He  repeats this process a few  more times as Tight continues to fuck.

Jayc then pushes on my cleavage indicating  for me to lie down on Tight. Tight immediately responds by holding my legs, spreading them wide open for Jayc’s  pleasure. He sucks and nibbles my neck at the same time.

Jayc positions himself over me and kisses my neck the opposite side to Tight. I grip his shoulders, raking him with my fingers as he enters my wet pussy.  I am filled by both men’s  throbbing cocks . Then they synchronise and fuck , fast and furious taking my breath away. 

Tight moves his hand to rub my pussy and finds my clit easily. He grinds his fingers on me, breathing hard in my ear which only serves to excite me more.  He knows my body only too well, how to excite, how to tantilise, how to turn me into a female fucking machine.  And he uses that knowledge now, so expertly.

My desire knows no bounds as the men continue their lusty onslaught.  The volcano inside bubbles and threatens to overflow.  The temperature rising to fever pitch and then… I explode. Hot molten lava flowing over the two men as the power of my eruption causes convulsive  sparks to fly  through the air. My body reaching the ultimate peak as my orgasm releases.  I spasm and jerk in my own Utopian World.  I scream, as Stone had earlier,  the men’s goal achieved,  as I tremble and shake between them.

Jayc  moves over to be with Stone and I unhitch from Tight  to lay by his side, waiting for my strength to return.  I enjoy Tights warmth as I cuddle him , my breath still rasping and body still glowing in my powerful release.  He has his arm around me stroking my hair, allowing me to rest for a brief moment……..

tangoracer
    Participant

OTT

WOW congrats to STONE, JAYC, BRANDY and TIGHT for one of the best chain posts I have read yet

Stands up and claps HANDS

again WOW

Covems
    Participant

OTT

WOW congrats to STONE, JAYC, BRANDY and TIGHT for one of the best chain posts I have read yet

Stands up and claps HANDS

again WOW

Staying OOT:  An excellent read… makes me want to read more of the Ice House goings on. 

Hardness factor of:  9.2  Well done!

Brandybee
    Participant

OT   On behalf of all four of us , Thank you Tango, Covems for your kind words & all the kind PM's that readers have sent us.   We all decided to try something different,  wanted to get across the intensity of the lust and sensuality in group play but also knowing that this would be the last storyl line Tight was going to be involved in, we wanted to give him a great memory to take away with him…. Hopefully we succeeded.

This would not have happened without the commitment  & imagination of all the writers involved. As you can imagine, there was a lot of work that went on behind the scenes to ensure, the posts flowed well and was in keeping  with the sequences of events. It was an honour  and a pleasure to be a part of this and I want to say a special thank you,  to Tight, Stone & Jayc .   You were my inspiration throughout.   Thank you.  :-*

Brandybee
    Participant

The trestle table in the dungeon is huge and majestic.  The finest candelabras lit with candles and polished to a high sheen.
    The food was of the finest quality and the people sitting round in deep discussion . 

It would look like any other important family celebration meal, except for  some major differences..

On the centre of the table were two human ornaments. They  are  slaves, one male, one female, freshly washed and shaved and their bodies lightly oiled to show off their bodies to best effect.  They are  naked, except for red collars around their necks and a gold chain fastened to the table.  They are silent, still and unmoving. Positioned on the table purposefully for the enjoyment of the Dominants  feasting. 

The female is face up lying on the table, knees up,  holding her labia open  for the approaching male slave whose face is hovering over her pussy  in a crawling position as if in readiness to mount her.  Her upper body in in easy reach of Bear  or any of the Doms  should they choose to touch her or the male in their display.

Bear  is placed at the head of the table with ChristinaK and Janine Dee  in front of him but seated next to him.  They are the founders of The Ice House and their seniority evident.

I am seated opposite Adera & Dutchslut19. We are also involved in the discussion and our views sought.

Tangoracer,  Blue denim  & Luke090993 are serving the delicious food, ensuring our wine glasses are filled and that our food is served hot  and attractive on the plates.

Bear reaches forward as he contemplates some of the things under discussion and absent mindly, squeezes and fondles the breasts of the slave. She is struggling  to remain stony faced as she enjoys the pleasure of his unexpected and distracted attention.

“It  is decided then”,  he finally says,  “ We are all in agreement”  We all nod.  Bear summons Tango.

“ Go into my office , to my top draw in my desk .  I want them polished and the locks oiled and prepared. Bring them to me, when they are done and bring  5 wooden boxes lined with red velvet  and 5 cards you will find there.”

“ Yes Sir”  Tango leaves immediately as Blue and Luke continue to serve the meal.

Bear continues to fondle the slave as he eats, now purposefully noting her discomfort  & silently enjoying his power over her & deciding she may need to be taught more self control later in the privacy of his dungeon.

We  continue to discuss  the efforts of slaves and techniques for training as  the meal progresses to desert.

Tango is soon back presenting the items as asked , to Bear.  Bear takes the cards, and writes and puts one in each of the presentation boxes. 
    Bear  then continues his instruction to Tango.  “ I want you to hand deliver these to the recipients  and should they accept, offer your services  to assist in any way they request “  Tango nods in understanding.

“ There’s something I have for you too “  Bear continues , “  To recognise  the obedience and hard work you do here,  “  He turns to Dutchslut_19,  “ Abbey  Would you do the honours”

She nods and takes over, “ Tango , come here, Kneel “    Tango obeys.  “ This is for you . You are promoted to head House Submissive here and in recognition  of your dedicated service have been awarded the dungeon, next to mine . That is your space, but when I summons you, you will come to me, no matter what you are doing. Do you understand?” 

Tango nods, his eyes shining with pleasure at his award.  She places a key around his neck on a black ribbon to match his collar.  “ Rise”  She instructs.  We all applaud  him and he bows and thanks us.

“ Tango, we want you to deliver those boxes as soon as possible”  He nods again.

The meal over, Bear stands  “ I think that concludes our business for tonight and I take leave of you ladies,  if there is no objection, I will take her to my dungeon now” indicating to the female slave.

We nod in agreement and he instructs her to follow him. 

I stand too,  “ I will also make my excuses and retire “  The other ladies nod and I turn to Luke.  “ You have served well tonight , when you are finished here, meet me in my harem”  Luke nods and assists to move my chair for me to leave the table unhindered.
    I retire to my chamber  to  relax and await Luke’s arrival.

Stone
    Participant

After Adera has finished her very bold and teasing lap dance, I make my way from the AB&G , using the secret pool room passageway,  to the dungeon Tango had told me was mine for one night…  I listen outside the door and can hear  the Dwarfs teasing  Jayc and his little yelps of protest and pleadings to let him be.

I smile to myself, given the chance, those dwarfs can be little terrors.  I say a slight prayer of thanks that I chose Covems, as well as Jayc, for my stage performance at Tight’s party. It’s a good thing to stay in  their Master’s good books , and he did seem pleased with my very attentive  blow job  :-*.

I open the door and see Jayc all bound up in the chair.  He is naked except for his boxer shorts and the black hood still on, fixed round his neck with a collar and lead.

The dwarfs are around him. He has a vibrator on full blast placed in between his legs, vibrating on his balls and lower penis.  He has nipple clamps on and every now and then, one of the dwarfs tickles him with a feather duster or flicks a soft whip at him.  Another dwarf  cracks a  folded belt not far from him , just to worry him, not to use on him.  And that is surely working as I see him flinch.

I grin as the dwarfs see me enter and I put my finger to my lips so as not to alert Jayc to my presence.  They nod grinning back at me. I mouth my thanks to them and ask them to leave us. They troop out in a line , piling their toys in my hands as they exit.

At last, I am alone with him.  I go to the chest and  find the items I have requested.Tango is so thoughtful .

Jayc is listening intently  “ Stone?  Stone?  Is that you?  This isn’t funny you know…  Stone?”

I don’t answer him,  remembering the terror when I thought  Scary Bear was going to Dominate me not all that long ago in the office of the AB&G … the terror,  the thought of how big Bear was compared to me…,  and the worry that Jayc  didn’t know where I was,  what Bear’s intentions  were,  the knowledge he was experienced with subs and slaves  and he was a Master, tied helpless on that desk… 

Oh  Jayc deserves  this.. and I am going to milk it to the end.

I begin to undress and  place a black leather , studded basque on, that pushes my breasts up but leaves them naked & exposed.  I pick up some wrist and forearm bracers , tying them in place and putting high healed shoes on.  I put some black lacy panties on.  I touch up my make up, elegant , confident, sexy..  I check the bathroom, smiling …

I return to the main room and look in the wall mirror behind the trussed up Jayc, hardly recognising myself but then I grin…  this is different and this is going to be so much fun…..

jayc
    Participant

Bound and stripped to my shorts im a little alarmed at the rough treatment at the hands of these  little devils. The hood placed back on my head the room gets quiet. “guys”?  “Get the gimp” Grumpy says gruffly……….”but the gimp is sleeping” Doc responds. Even in my predicament I can’t help but laugh. My laughter stops as unknown hands fix a collar around my neck.
    Suddenly I am jolted by many hands tickling………is that a feather? Then the whine of a vibrator near my ear, then pushed between my legs. Oh my god she wouldn’t ……….she better not……….please no, “guys, how much did she pay you? “ now im hearing loud cracks of a mean sounding whip. Then one of the sawed off bastards puts nipple clamps on me! “not cool guys “  I mutter to no Dwarf in particular.
    The room grows quiet again then the sound of shuffling feet and a door closing. I get a whiff of lavender and just know Stone is in the room. In my best Hannibal Lecter voice “good evening Stone, as you can see im tied up at the moment”…………………..silence…nothing……….well that didn’t work……maybe I am alone.

jayc
    Participant

“Stone, tell me that’s you”  I ask again as the unknown person cuts a hole in the hood near my mouth. To my relief Stone answers, “ Of course it’s me baby “ as she give me a hot kiss. “ mmm , God I want you” is my response. She pushes my head against her panties and asks how bad on a scale from one to ten……….my cock getting excited and my tongue licking her through her wet panties, I quickly say “ten” “not good enough” is her reply.

Pushing my head back she cuts two eye holes in the hood and looks me in the eye and says “I want it higher” higher? I think to myself she said on a scale one to ten but im in no position to discuss semantics. As my eyes adjust to the lighting I can see she has transformed herself into a leather clad temptress.

The Cramps begin to play a song I know very well as Stone sits on the bed in front of me and starts putting on a pair of nylons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew95opQ_Et8

I love your ass for bad or worse love your nasty way you curse When you sit down, it's wild how you sit Grind your heel in the ground, the groovy way you spit
    Ooh, you look good, ooh, you smell good Ooh, you taste good, like a bad girl should
    When I need love, I love how you feel When I need dough, I love how you steal I love your sick way you think The way your perfume makes you stink
    Ooh, you look good, ooh, you smell good Ooh, you taste good, like a bad girl should
    I love your boots, your fancy clothes Your bouffant hair, your pantyhose I blow a gasket for your pink jellybean Your picnic basket splits my spleen
    Bad, bad, bad, bad girl, bad, bad, bad, bad girl Bad, bad, bad, bad girl, bad, bad, bad, bad girl Bad, bad, bad, bad girl

As the song plays I am treated to a very erotic and steamy “leg show” as she take her time pulling up and fastening her hose. And her sexy dance is starting to work. Light headed and fully erect. I find myself thinking……………”maybe the scale does go over ten.”

Stone
    Participant

I sway to the music and dance in front of Jayc,  letting his eyes sweep  my curves.  He starts from my slender neck,  my  kissable shoulders &  collar bone,  my full ample breasts, pushed up by the basque and protruding, hardened nipples, gently swaying as I move.  The tight basque  asscentuates  my trim waist and the flair of my hips.  My sheer sexy, lacy panties teasing the eye with the shadow of my trimmed pubic hair and whats hidden there.  My long, stocking clad legs and black high heels.

I turn so he can do the same to my back, my long hair plaited and falling down the centre of my back. I reach for it and drape the plait over my shoulder so the kissable bones down the centre on my neck are prominent to his view and the beginnings of my spine before being hidden underneath the sexy basque and lacy fastenings. The back of my shoulders, descending and  following my slender yet full womanly curves.  My rounded buttocks of perfectly placed garters, over my cheeks underneath my lacy black, slightly transparent , panties and then the bared skin at the top of my stockings .  The sexy garters fastening the stockings and the length of my legs to my heels, showing my tight calf muscles in the sexy shoes.

When I am satisfied, he has inspected every curve , I begin to slowly stroke my figure, teasing myself and in the process, teasing him.  Slow, sensuous touching and exploring. I shut my eyes  and allow myself to drown in the sea of sensuality  I am creating and the rhythmic beat of the music.  This is about self pleasure and my special intimate moment being shared with my man.  Knowing he is watching raises my libido, feeling his eyes on me following the trail of my hands and my sweetest of caresses.

I moan as my body responds to my gentle fondling.  I squeeze my breasts causing them to bunch and push together and lick my lips seductively.

Then to the centre of my body  and push down the straight  line  into my panties. I cup my swollen and excited pussy, my blood pulsating in excitement there and I begin to rub and grind.  It feels so good as my body  begins its natural dance of self masturbation.  My feminine juices flood uncontrolled to the area stimulated and leak onto my hand and sensitive labia. My clitoris swells to the teasing of the heal of my hand and I am lost in the sensations.

Jayc watches  mesmerised at the sexualised female before him, the male attraction strengthening at every moan, every tease and his cock fills to bursting point with blood. He throbs, he wants. He tests the bindings but they are soundly fastened keeping him a prisoner in the chair and keeping him a voyeur of the moment.

I am so turned on as I wank a little harder and now feel the need to sit as my legs tremble and weaken, I need to fling them open wide for more stimulation. I withdraw my very wet hand and offer my scent to Jayc’s face. He smells and recognises the strength of my arousal immediately and he moans and growls a little.  His animal instinct coming to the surface.

I move to him, and gently caress his lips with my palm,  smearing my wet heat over his mouth and into the hood covering his nose.  The juices soak and linger into the fabric, teasing his senses. My special Stone scent making my  mark and ensuring  he knows the female in front of him is indeed very very fuckable.

I lean into his ear and whisper ,  “ What’s the mark on the scale now baby?”  nibbling his ear for good effect.
    He moans again … “ 20,  it’s 20,  “  He pants, straining his wrists , wanting to touch me.

I kiss him slow and gentle, tasting my nectar on him.  My hand grips his erection and I smear his leaking precum over his helmet.  Repeating in gentle thumb strokes over his sensitive tip.

“ 30, it’s 30”  He whispers shakily at my touching.

“ I want higher, ….  much higher” I murmur back.

I move down and gentle suckle him.  The taste of his arousal is intoxicating. I lick, I suck, I nibble him. 

” 70…. 80 ..  FUCK  90….. ”  he gasps.

And then I leave him, letting him see me roll his taste on my tongue and lips.

Jayc growls  and I sense his strength and the hidden danger  of the lusty animal lurking beneath.

The male beast within him excites me more. It’s  empowering and invigorating being the centre of his carnal desire.  It serves to feed my own female tigress and spurs me on to drive him wilder.

I walk to a nearby chair and place it in front of him and in a good viewing distance.  Then I turn and still in keeping with music , I shimmy my panties down slowly revealing my naked buttocks, bending a little so he can see in between my valley and the pink pussy lips , almost pursed to blow him a kiss. The wetness is evident as they are coated in an attractive sheeny coat .

I spread my ass cheeks, bending lower and look back at him provocatively. I display my puckered little star and open my pussy up for him a bit more to see the promise of the inner pink flesh, very wet, very inviting.  I wiggle to the music and then squirt a little tasty lubrication to add to my  very wet mix there, rubbing and thoroughly glazing that very delectable area.

As I turn round , I pick up the dildo off the bed , switch it on and sit on the chair.

My legs are wide open, my wet pussy displayed for his eyes and I touch myself. I place the dildo within easy reach and using both hands, I open my pussy and explore my furrow and folds.  I touch my clitoris and start to stimulate once more. 

Jayc watches intently as I perform for my own selfish pleasure but in doing so,  the rawness of a female self pleasuring  stirs him , stirring his want , stirring his need to join in  but he can’t, all he can do is watch in a frustrated enjoyment………………..

Mollie
    Participant

I enjoy taking my time in the brief walk to the room the dwarfs have prepared for me, and I particularly relished the click clack of my heels echoing off the corridor walls.

I had convinced the dwarfs to capture Covems for me and immobilize him in one of the spare dungeons.  As I approach the room, the door opens automatically for me.  “Nice touch.”  I think as I pass through with a smile, and stop to take in the scene.  The room is warm, but dimly lit.  It is the size of an average lounge, sound proofed, ventilated, in the center of the room was a large padded figure X, on its back.

A remote control allows a person to raise or lower the X, there is a piston set into the floor of the dungeon attached to the back of the X.  Consequently it can be raised to table height or lowered to floor level.  At present it was raised about one foot off the floor.  Bound by his ankles and wrists to the X is Covems.  He is stretched, naked, except for a courtesy thong which has been tied around his groin, his head is in a specially designed head rest that protrudes from the middle of the X.  I slowly walk all the way around him.  He has a ball gag in his mouth, he is blindfolded, and his head moves from side to side, following the sound of my heels.  I am all in black, wearing a corset, thong panties, high heels and sheer seamed stockings.

Will Covems be receptive or combative I wonder.  I see he is evenly tanned, and his muscles ripple as he strains against his bonds to follow me around the room.  When I reach the top of his head, I remove the blindfold and his eyes blink open.  Then I take the ball gag out of his mouth.  “Mollie.”  He says.  “I…”

“Shhhhh,”  I say quietly, while holding up the ball gag and pressing a forefinger to his lips.  “If you don’t want this in your mouth, speak only when I tell you to.  Understand?”  Covems nods his head in understanding.

The dwarfs have included a large, comfortable leather chair and a table near the cross.  There are bottles of wine and glasses on the table and tubes of bright red lipstick.  I pour myself a glass of wine then I sit down by Covems’ waist facing him.  I notice him looking at my legs, and ensure that they remain in full view.  I place my fingers on the inside of his thigh and begin talking to him in my deep and husky voice.

“So, you've been a naughty boy.”  I say rhetorically, whilst increasing the pressure with my hands.  “Volunteering me to do things in the forum.  I warned you what might happen if you did that, but you wouldn’t listen.  Nooooo… you wouldn’t listen.  Now look at you.”

Covems says nothing but struggles visibly against his restraints.  I run my fingers lightly across the thong and follow a trail of hair up to his chest.  I allow my fingers to playfully swirl through his chest hair, then my fingers trace back down that trail of hair to the thong, gently scratching him with my nails.

I notice the growing bulge beneath his thong.  “Well, well what have we here?”  I ask trailing my fingers across his growing manhood, and undoing the bow that keeps the thong on.

“Shall we get rid of this?”  I suggest in a soft voice.  I pull the thong away, and toss it on the floor.

“My what a BIG BOY, and such a bad boy.”  My fingers close around his now bulging and throbbing shaft.

It feels so hot and hard in my cool hands.  He is genuinely a big boy, and it is fun to play with it and tease him.  I stop briefly to take a sip of wine from my glass.  I smile to myself as his cock continues to twitch in the absence of my touch.

“What am I to do with you?”  I ask softly.  “You continually misbehave and make mischief, even when I’ve warned you that everyone gets their comeuppance.  You have been a very naughty boy, maybe I should make sure that you behave yourself.”  I cross my legs with a swish of nylon that brings a soft moan from his lips.

I smile, a wicked, sensuous smile, as I slowly trace my long tapered and freshly painted red nails up the underside of his shaft.  As my fingers reach his glands, I gently take him between my thumb and second finger.  I gently glide my fingers forward and back over the head, and judging when the moment is right, toy with the tip with my forefinger.

Covems, simply can't stand it.  Within seconds I have him moaning and gasping.  I skillfully play his body like a musical instrument, taking him to the limit, promising release, hearing him moan, only to release my soft hold, and instead snake my fingers seductively around my wine glass to take a refreshing sip of Chardonnay.

Using my hands and alluring voice I bring him to the brink three times, only to frustrate him at the last minute, holding him firm until the moment passes, thwarting any attempt at satisfaction from him.  Then I make him hard again, and each time he seems marginally bigger than the last.

“Well, are you learning your lesson?”  “Good boys always get a reward, but naughty boys don't.  I wonder which you are now?”  I ask gently fixing his gaze with my eyes.  I listen carefully for the response, knowing the paradox that I have put this strong cowboy in.  “Come on.  Tell me.”

For probably the only time in his life Covems is lost for words.  Then it comes from his lips in a forced and reluctant whisper. “A good boy.”  Almost too soft for me to hear.

“I don't think Mollie heard you.”  I reply forcing him into further humiliation by making him repeat himself louder.

“Oh God, please I'm a good boy.”  He begs.

“Now that's much better.”  I reply, stroking his forehead, “and now you may call me Madam.”  I expect him to resist, but to my surprise he immediately responds with “Yes Ma’am, anything you say Madam, I promise I'll be good.”

There’s a soft sound of nylon rasping against leather as I slip off one of my shoes.

“You like my legs don't you?”  I ask as I drape a stocking clad foot across his hungry mouth.  He responds by kissing and licking my finely sculpted arch with relish.  He is coming along nicely and it is all very surprising.  There’s no jokes, no blurting out things to shock me.  Yes, coming along nicely.

I rise from the chair and walk around to Covems’ head.  I straddle his head and slowly lower myself until I’m just a fraction of an inch from his mouth.  “And you like what’s between my legs too.  Don’t you?”  I can feel his breath on my pussy and feel myself becoming wet.  I want to let him know this has an effect on me.  “Smell me Covems.”  I say.  “Breathe in my aroused scent.”  His tongue comes out of his lips and I move quickly, avoiding its touch.

Sensing that he is now putty in my hands, I move back to the chair and have a seat, then I again begin to play with his large manhood.  Within seconds it is hot, hard and seems ready to burst.  Gently letting him go, I remind him of how good he has to be.

I pick up the tube of lipstick and sensually apply a fresh coat to my lips.  “Do you like my red lips?”  I ask seductively, “I have a little test; it’s called the lipstick test would you like to know what it is?”

Covems nods and groans knowing his torment is about to be prolonged.  “Good.”  I say, “I’ll show you.”

I gracefully change my position and raise the table on which he was bound with the automatic switch.  As it reaches a height just above my waist I stop it.  I lean forward resting both elbows on the X, and in so doing brace my legs back, thrusting my neat little ass into the air, and dipping my back.

I know that Covems can see, and I’ve always particularly enjoyed the effect that this stance has on men.  My fingers toy with him, and my mouth is just inches from the tip of his cock.  With a smile I hold him firmly by the base, and gently slide my lips over his pulsating and throbbing manhood.

I got about one third down before ‘coming up for air’ I’m fascinated.  My bright red lipstick mark is now clearly visible around the tanned skin of his cock.  His veins pulse and throb.  With my free hand I begin tickling his balls before addressing him again.

“Well, you good boy, you have passed the test with flying colours, was that nice?’

By now Covems is beyond words.  His whole being is focused on the desperate itching sensation in his cock.  He unconsciously heaves and thrusts against my hand, desperate for relief.  I know what he is doing and just toy with him, much as an angler would with a fish on the line.

“Not just yet, not just yet.”  I reassure smoothly, my tone a compete paradox to the merciless torture I am administrating.  I place the blindfold back on him and once satisfied that he cannot see, I walk toward the door and open it.  I push the door as wide open as it will go and secure it there in its open position.

“Let’s see if we get any visitors.”  I coo at him.  “I asked the dwarfs to pass the word that anyone may stop by and have their way with you.”

I sit back down in the leather chair and take another sip of Chardonnay.

****I invite everyone, and I mean everyone, who would like to participate, to come into the room, have a glass of wine, apply some bright red lipstick to your lips and leave your mark anywhere you please on Covems.  Or for that matter do anything else to him you want.  If he protests, use the ball gag.  Only… don’t let him reach orgasm.****

mooncalf
    Participant

Now, I’ll have you know that this isn’t my domain.  I’m not much into the S&M scene, but after getting Mollie’s assurance that this wasn’t going to be a horse whipping, I decided that this is just too good to pass up. 

I enter the room to find Mollie sittin’ in her chair, and Covems stretched out like a hide dryin’ in the sun.  Mollie greets me and we exchange kisses on the cheeks.  I’m wearin’ my frilly, blue checked cowgirl dress, my hat and cowgirl boots.

“Well, well.”  I say.  “Just lookie what we have here.  You know Cove, I’ve always wanted you in this position.  Harnessed and all trussed up.”  I run my fingers along his body as I traipse completely around him.  His head follows the sound of my voice.  When I get to Covems’ head, I lean in and give him an upside down kiss, and skitter my tongue across his lips.

“Mollie,” I ask, “what have you been doin’ to this mischief maker?”

“Oh, just playing.”  Mollie replies with a grin.  “Wine?”

I take a sip from the glass of Chardonnay that Mollie has poured for me, then place the glass on the table.  I then pick up the lipstick and apply some to my lips.  Next I lean over the X and press my body against his, letting him feel my full breasts press into his chest.  He moans a bit as I grab his cheeks with one hand and plant a kiss sideways on his mush. 

I stand up and admire my work.  A distinctive lip print is on his mouth.  My hand then moves the length of his body and I cup his balls with my right hand.  I play with them.  His cock is hard and twitching.  I run my fingers along it, letting them flitter on his shaft.  I lean in and kiss his manhood on the side of the shaft, leaving another lip print from the lipstick.

I take his cock in both my hands and roll it gently between them.  Covems begins to utter something, but Mollie makes him stop by holding up the ball gag and telling him she will use it.

I take his cock in my hand and begin to stroke it with a firm grip.  Moving the skin up and down, squeezing him while I pump his cock.  Realizin’ that he is close to orgasm, I tell him,  “Oh no…, no cummin’ fer you.”  I smile at him as he shudders in the restraints.

“Oh look.”  I say with a mock frown, “I’ve done gone and messed up the lipstick marks.  Mollie, would you like to reapply?”

Mollie coats her lips and take Covems’ cock into her mouth as far as she can, then wraps her lips around it, once again leaving a lip mark.  Then after I reapply another coat of lipstick to my lips, I lean in and kiss his shaft again on the side, leaving my lip mark.

“Thank you Mollie.”  I say.  “I’ve enjoyed this immensely.  We must do this again sometime.”  Then I lean in and give poor Covems a kiss on his cheek, leaving another lipstick mark on him.

“Now Cove, you be a good boy for Mollie.”  I say.  Then I whisper,  “I’ll see ya later, Cowboy.”  I give his cock one last squeeze before headin’ for the door.

“Oh wait.”  I say, spinnin’ on my heels.  I go to the table and pick up the lipstick I used.  I open it and lean in over Covems.  I write “Moonie was here.”  On the side of his tummy.

“Perfect.”  Mollie says as I flip the lipstick tube in the air and catch it.  I then leave the room.

Brandybee
    Participant

The dim light in The Ice House dungeons gives the place a spooky yet strangely,  a homely feel.  I’m starting to get quite used to the place, and am very fond of my harem room .

There’s a certain  dress code here, so I go to my room and begin to unlock my  heavy door with the large key.

I see a light underneath the door of the dungeon opposite and knowing that’s usually empty, I stand outside  &  listen.  Sure enough  I hear Stone in full tease mode and recognise Jayc’s growl.
    I chuckle,  “ Oh to be a fly in that room,”   

I return to my room and turn the key, the door however is already unlocked and I go inside.  It’s warm as the radiators have been turned on.
    “ Luke , Luke are you in here?”   
    “Yes  Miss Brandy, “  He appears from the bathroom with cleaning fluids and cloth in hand, totally naked. He puts them down and drops to his knees, eyes to the floor, his hands on his knees.

“ Up, up “  I say,  I wonder if I will ever get used to this.  Luke090993 stands and waits patiently, eyes still towards the floor.
    “I’m visiting the dungeon down the corridor so need to change,  carry on with what you are doing”

I look round, he’s been working real hard , the place looks spotless.  “ Good work Luke”   His eyes sparkle  at my praise as he dares look up and smiles. I grin back.  Then he returns to the bathroom to clean up.

I go to my drawers and take out  my black leather one piece  Domme suit.  It’s  studded, similar to a swim suit.  The panties section is high legged , zipped at the crotch,  with a centre piece joining to a studded bra,also zipped over the nipples,  it  criss crosses over the back.  I pull on stockings  that hug the top of the legs and thigh-high black heeled boots.  And to set the top off, a  matching black leather studded matador type top. 

I am about to leave, when, as an after  thought, I pick up my riding crop for effect.  I check myself  in the mirror..  “ Hello Mistress Brandy”  I chuckle  to myself casting a critical eye over my reflection.

“ I’m leaving now Luke, I will be back to change later “
    “ Yes Miss Brandy”  He answers and I close my door quietly behind me.

I see Mooncalf leaving a dungeon at the end , walking in my direction and she chuckles as she nears me, seeing my attire. She has bright red lipstick on, slightly smudged. 

“ Covems?”  I ask grinning .
    She nods  “ You taking a glass of wine with Mollie too?”
    “ How could I refuse such an interesting invite? “
    “ How indeed”  She agrees.

I indicate her smudged lipstick with a circle of my finger towards my own lips, “ You might need to fix that  before returning to the bar “
    She chuckles again as she continues on her way . “ Have fun”

I walk towards the open doorway and see  Mollie sitting in her chair.  We greet each other with air kisses and she offers me a drink. I hand her my bottle of chardonay to enjoy later.

I take a sip from my glass and inspect Covems trussed up on the X, naked as the day he was born,  with red lipstick smeared on various parts of his body. His body is muscular, fit, toned and his cock is impressive  :

“ Seems to be quite the night for punishments” I muse to Mollie.
    “ Oh?”  She asks
    “ Stone is taking her vengeance out on Jayc  further up the corridor. He was a naughty boy too. He was in cahoots with Bear and terrorised her. “ 

I walk round Covems, inspecting the knots binding him & allowing my riding crop to gently trail on his body.

“ They never seem to learn do they? “   I take another sip of wine savouring the taste and the nervous eyes of Covems following my every move and taking particular note of the riding crop.

“ May I?”  I ask Mollie’s permission to touch her prisoner.
    “ Oh please do.  He’s not allowed to cum though & if he utters a sound, I have this”  She holds up the ball & gag.
    I note her  rules smiling. 

I pull a chair behind Covems’s  head, and sit in it.  I ask Mollie for the remote control and tilt the cross so  I can lean forward easily and talk in his ear.  I sip more wine, till I have him in the position I like.

I move to his right ear, letting my breath caress him and whisper,  “ Please understand, this is nothing personal,  sometimes, transgressions need to be addressed and as a Mistress here, certain things are expected. “ 

My voice is seductive soft whispers, my breath teasing his inner ear. My tongue is hot and soft as it begins to explore the outer rim and then working inside. Soft titillating tongue caresses, to tease and  cause little shivers of interest to creep along his scalp,  soak into his brain and cause his body to ignite  into a pleasure difficult to control.

I nibble, and lick and suck gently.  Covems moans a little and tilts his head, liking the seduction.  I move round to his other ear,  continuing my  gentle tongue strokes and whisperings…

“ Would you like my mouth suckling your nipples,  swirling my tongue on you to make them pucker and peak”  I nibble him and lick some more..  my breath teasing hm

“ Would you like me to drink wine out of your belly button, lapping at the little pool there and licking the rivlets that spill over the sides.  Lapping it off your skin, sucking it up softly.

“ Do you want my kisses on your tummy, following that little line of hair to your big hard staff?”  Covems moves his head again, liking my wicked words, leaning into my teasing tongue.

He groans a little and I see his cock start to twitch and harden. 

I move to stand in his view and put the fire engine lipstick on. I take a sip of wine and let it dribble from my mouth onto his nipple, before sucking it gently. It hardens.

I repeat with the second nipple and some wine trickles down his chest.  The lipstick imprint is left behind around each nipple.

Using the remote control, I tilt him back flat and take another sip, dribbling the wine into his belly button.  It pools and fills his inny button.  I let the coolness of the wine tease a little as it overfills and runs down the sides.  Then  I lap and suck it up slowly. My tongue teases and caresses him, trailing lower and lower.

I dribble some more on that little line of hair and snog his lower belly, open mouthed  kisses moving lower and lower, till I reach his very hard staff.

I take him in my hand and stroke firmly but slowly and take another sip of wine.  I begin a steady slow wank,  feeding his hardness  and hearing his groans.
    I push his crown in between my lips and suckle his head as I wank, faster now. My tongue and wine swirls around to tease his sensitive head.

I taste his precum release in the wine, making it a unique blend.  My freehand moves to massage his sac and still I suckle him.

His cock is engorged and I feel his little thrusts , wanting a complete head fuck.  But not yet..

I wank a little harder and allow  some of the wine mix to dribble down his cock and to my fingers. I move underneath him and rim his little treasured rosette. Covems  moans and starts to writhe in sexual  delight.

And then I head fuck him. I take his cock deep to my throat and begin the steady rhythmic dance to orgasm. He moans and circles and then I feel him stiffen as he nears his ultimate goal….

and so ….. I stop…

and I hear his frustrated  grunts and see his clenched fists and he whispers “ No, no, don’t stop”

I wipe the dribbled wine off him and kiss his cock and belly button ensuring the bright red lipstick imprint is there for all to see.

I lean back and raise my glass to Mollie grinning. She toasts too and we finish our wine together,  relishing Covems discomfort.

As the last drop is drunk,  I stand  “ Well duty calls back at the Bar, I will see you later “

I lean over Covems and place a bright red lip print on his forehead.  “ Good luck” I whisper.

I  take my leave, to redress and then to return to  the AB&G…..

Covems
    Participant

I'm working in the mechanical room of the AB&G, cleaning the discharge piping to the pudding pit when Sneezy comes in.  “Hey Covems,” he says, “the boys are working on that “X” in the Ice House, but they're having… Achooo… trouble getting the settings right….  ACHoooo!”

“It's not that difficult.”  I say to him, “Just check the jumper connections.”

“A-A-A- Achooooo!  We were hoping you'd come take a look.”  Sneezy replies.

“Alright…”  I say to him.  “Give me ten minutes here and I'll come take a look.”

I finish flushing the discharge piping and lubricate the pumps.  Satisified with that I make my way into the Ice House, carrying my tool box.  “Hmmmmm…”  I think… “Something is afoot…. I can smell it.  The “X” is pretty straight forward, and they should have been able to figure it out.”

Reminding myself to stay on my toes, I approach the room and the door automatically opens.  “Nice one lads.”  I say as I enter the room… “We should install auto doors on all the rooms.  Only we'd want the system to be….”

I look around… there's no one here.  “Uh oh.”  I think and head for the door, remembering the last time the little buggers set me up.  The door opens suddenly and 5 of the dwarfs enter the room.

Grumpy says, “Great… you're here.  Look…” he continues… “over here with the tilt switch.”  He points to underneath the table.

The “X” is about a foot from the floor and looks to be level, and I go over to it… bend down and look where Grumpy is pointing.  There's nothing there… the lights go out and the room is suddenly pitch black… I can't see a thing.

“Now!”  Doc yells, and I feel hands grabbing me.  I slap at one, knocking it away and try to move, only to trip over something. 

“Hey… what the hell is going on.”  I shout.

“Sorry Covems… but we have instructions.”  A voice comes through the darkness… I recognize it to be Happy's.  Strong hands are grabbing at me and I feel myself being lifted from the floor.  I struggle as well as I can, and manage to kick one of them off my leg, before more hands grab my leg.

“Little buggers!”  I yell and I can feel something being shoved into my mouth and strapped behind my head.  Realizing that the little buggers can actually see in the dark, I'm beginning to see that my situation is becoming hopeless.  “They're stronger than you think.”  Is a thought that races through my mind, followed by another one.  “Mollie!”

I struggle against my captors only to find myself being placed onto the “X” and my hands and arms strapped into place.  Next my legs are strapped down and I stop struggling and resign myself to my fate.

The lights come back on and the sudden brightness hurts my eyes… it takes a few moments before I can focus.  I'm restrained on the “X”… Grumpy and Sneezy are on my right side… Happy and Sleepy are on my left side… and Dopey is standing between my legs inside the “X” with a giant pair of scissors in his hand, opening and closing them while grinning at me.

I shake my head “no”, as I realize he's going to cut my clothes from me, then someone puts a blindfold over my eyes and again I'm plunged into darkness.  My boots are pulled off… the scissors begin their job and soon I'm lying completely naked, blindfolded and with an uncomfortable rubber ball gag in my mouth.  “Don't struggle.”  Happy says, “we don't want to cut you.”

I feel hands lifting my butt from the table and what feels like a thong being tied around me.  “Well,”  I think, “at least I'm covered… somewhat.”

I hear what sounds like to be furniture being slid around me and glasses being moved and a few more noises that I can't make out.  Then I hear the door open and then close.  The room is suddenly very quiet.

I'm lying strapped to the “X”, blindfolded and gagged.  I think, “You know… this is quite comfortable… all things considered”  Just something wrapped around my genitals, otherwise I'm naked.  It seems like an hour goes by before I hear the door open and the distinctive sound of high heels walking towards me.

The footsteps approach and walk completely around me.  My working senses can tell that my feet are towards the door and my heat and arms are towards the inside of the room.  The heels stop when they reach where my arms are, then they walk to the top of my head.

I feel delicate fingers stroke along side my cheeks, then slide under the strap of the blindfold and pull it off of my head.  My eyes blink open and take a moment to adjust to the light.  “Mollie.”  I think, “I knew it.”

Mollie unbuckles the straps and removes the ball gag, I try to speak to her, but she presses a finger to my lips and explains her “rule” about the gag.  Seeing how I disliked that thing in my mouth, I have no other option than to comply.  I nod my head in agreement.

Mollie explains to me what this is about, how I “volunteered” her to organize the “Blind Date” we're thinking of doing, and how she did try to warn me of the consequences if I did that.  Calls me a “naughty boy” repeatedly.

She sits in the chair, exposing her lusicious legs to me, clad in sheer, dark stocking.  “Perfect legs,” I think, “feets on one end and pussy on the other.”  I twitch when her fingers touch me.  Her hands feel so cool, almost cold.  I struggle a moment, hoping against hope to free myself, but to no avail. 

Mollie's fingers run across my cloth covered cock, her nails gently raking as they move up to follow the hair on my abdomin.  They swirl through my chest hair, she knows the effect his has on me as she plays.  I can feel myself getting hard and I look down to watch as her hands again go to the thong.

I watch as she undoes a bow on the front of the thong and says, “Shall we get rid of this?” and uncovers my erection.  I'm very hard, and I can feel myself melting into her words.  That little bit of an accent she has, her soft voice practically cooing at me.

She picks up my cock and starts to play with it, murmering little words as she does so.  She starts to stroke it, slowly… sensously… driving me up the wall.  She's playing me, and as much as I try to resist, I can't help but want her to continue her torture.

Mollie brings me to the brink of orgasm three times, only to stop and squeeze, preventing me from achieving release.  Once I subside, she begins again, pausing only to seductively take a sip of wine, her eyes never leave mine as she does.

Mollie asks me if I'm learning my lesson.  I want to tell her I am, and that lesson is to let this animal loose so he can ravage her.  But I think better of that, knowing she will only tease me further.  I mangage to croak out the words “a good boy.” In response to her question.  She makes me repeat it, only louder.

She sound of her nylons rasping together and on the chair captivates me.  Mollies sensual movements and seductive tone of her voice has me on the edge without physical touch.

Her stocking clad foot rubs across my mouth and I hungily kiss, lick and even try to bite it.  Then she rises from her seat and moves around to straddle my head.

“Oh my God.”  I think.  “I don't know how much more of this I can stand.”  Mollie lowers herself to within inches of my mouth.  I can smell her scent.  She's as aroused as I am.  I want to reach my mouth to her… I want to shove my tongue inside her.  She smells so good, so intoxicating.

Mollie suddenly stands and denies me my prize.  “Wicked woman.”  I think.  “When I get free…”  Mollie then explains about the lipstick test as I watch her apply the gloss to her lips.  I want to kiss those lips so bad I can practically taste it.

Mollie leans into the X, her ass in the air.  My total concentration is on her ass.  She grabs my cock and slowly, tortureously clamps her lips around my hardness.  Her tongue swirls around me.  I can feel my climax building.  My balls ache for release… she pull away.

“DAMMIT!”  I think, my thoughts racing.  “So close.”  I hump against her hand, trying to get myself off.  Mollie's quick to realize what I'm doing and moves her hand away.

“Let's see if we get any visitors.”  She coos at me.  “I've passed word for others to join us.”  She smiles a wicked smile and tilts her head back and laughs an almost manical laugh.

“Oh crap.”  I think.  “This is going to go on forever.”

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 392 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.