Skip to content

The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 392 total)
  • Author
    Covems
    Participant

Lying blindfolded on the “X”, I can hear Mollie's soft breathing and an occasional rustle in the chair.  I think that it's amazing how quickly the other senses increase when one of them has been disabled.  I can hear sounds coming from the doorway and of course, Mollie who is seated close by.

I can smell the wine and Mollie's perfume.  I can even make out the aroma from the lipstick.  My manhood loses some of it's erection, I become a bit flaccid, and when it does, Mollie runs a finger along me and I twitch and stiffen again.

I hear the sound of boots approaching and suddenly realize that I'm hearing spurs jingling.  “Holy shit.”  I think.  “MoonCalf!”  Thinking back to that time she showed me what spurs were really for.

I hear her speaking to Mollie as the two of them exchange greetings.

“Just lookie what we have here.”  Moonie says, while walking around me, the fingers of one hand sliding along my skin, causing me to twitch my body from the tickling sensation.  MoonCalf leans over me and give me an upside down kiss, I try to return her kiss, but she moves off to quickly, flicking her tongue across my lips as she moves.  The blindfold is taken off me and my eyes focus on MoonCalf and that pretty country girl dress.

I watch as MoonCalf applies some lipstick and smacks her lips when she's finished.  “Oh man.”  I think.  “Here it comes… more torture.”

MoonCalf leans in on me, pressing those big tits of hers against me.  I can feel the heat from her body and I capture her scent as she lays all her weight on me.  MoonCalf has always smelled like apple pie to me. 

Moonie grabs my cheeks with one hand, causing my lips to pucker and kisses me with an open mouth sideways.  All my senses focus on her lips as MoonCalf presses down hard on my mouth.  I can feel the lipstick smearing and the poke of the tip of her tongue.

I feel her rise up off of me and I get another wiff of lipstick. 

My cock goes between Moonie's hands.  “Oh man, that's feels good.”  I think as MoonCalf rolls my cock between her hands.  I start to speak but Mollies is quick to issue a warning while hold up the gag.

MoonCalf is stroking my hardon now.  Her hand moving up and down, the other one tickling my balls.  I can feel my body responding, my orgasm starts building.  “She's going to do it.”  I think.  “She's going to make me cum.  Good girl MoonCalf!”

I'm right there.  Right on the edge.  Just a few more strokes… then she stops! “AAAAHHHHHH!”  Rages through my thoughts.

“Oh no…” Moonie says, “no cummin' fer you.”  A small whimper escapes from my lips.  I watch as the two of them smile at each other.  MoonCalf speaks of how she's smeared the lipstick on my dick.

I watch helplessly as Mollie reapplies some lipstick to her lips and once again give me the “lipstick test”.  Once Mollie finishes her test, MoonCalf leans in and plants a kiss on the side of my cock..

Moonie tells me to be a good boy as she goes to leave, then suddenly spins around.  She takes a tube of lipstick off the table, removes the cap and writes something on my stomach.

“Perfect.”  Mollie says, as MoonCalf flips the lipstick tube in the air, catches it then leaves the room.

tangoracer
    Participant

Walking into the Ice House I see Miss Brandy coming out of her chamber as I'm dressed as a house sub I stand with my back to the wall with my head bowed.

As she passes in a crisp voice “Tango”

“Miss Brandy” I reply with out a movement

She turns as she walks towards the bar “Miss Mollie is in the first dungeon with Covems on a St Andrews Cross she has invite everyone to come and see him.”

“Thank you Miss Brandy for the warning of guests here this afternoon”

As I stand there and wait for Miss Brandy to leave not lifting my head until i hear the door to the tunnel close. I walk up the hallway and stop outside the open door.

Stepping inside the room bowing my head “Afternoon Miss Mollie I'm tango the head house sub here it's nice to have you here in The Ice House. If you need anything do please ask and I will get it or arrange for it to be delivered for you”

“Hello tango thank you but I have everything I need right here for the moment” she says “You can go now” she says shapely

“Yes Miss Mollie” I say and walk out backwards as I do I glance up at Covems and give him a envious smile. Turning in the doorway I head off down to Miss Abby's chambers to start the work that needs doing there.

jayc
    Participant

Unable to look away, Stone continues her cruel and very sexy tease. She Is very aware that she is pushing my buttons with her erotic dance, playing on my preference for black lingerie, she runs her hands over her hidden charms, bending over slowly she gives me views of her nice cleavage, her sweet firm ass and those lovely nylon clad legs.

Turning to face me, her hips swaying she slips a hand into her panties.  Judging by her face she is as turned on as I am……..”ahh a chink in her armor?”  I can only hope. Moving close to me she put her very wet hand near my face, then wipes her essence on my lips and what remains of the cut up hood. Lost in the moment I am reminded rudely that im bound tight as I try to lift a hand to grab her, I squirm in pure frustration.

Whispering and nibbling my ear she asks again where I am on her sexual frenzy scale. I begin to rattle off numbers…..70….80……..fuck 90…………..”we are off the scale” I moan.

Suddenly she backs away and gives me her “look” clearly enjoying having the upper hand on me. Placing a simple chair in front of me she slowly pulls down her panties. Bending over and pulling her cheeks apart I get a choice view of her sexual core, het pink labia, her wetness clearly evident, her puckered anal bud just begging for my attention. Losing what cool I had I fight the restraints to no avail. But my male pride wont let me beg just yet. I am so hard if she just touched my cock I will probably explode in an instant. I attempt the good old “banana slugs” mind trick but I cant concentrate.

Sitting on the chair Stone ups the ante once again, her legs open wide she spreads her lips with fingers and rubs her swollen clitoris with the other. And the dildo she has nearby is buzzing and ready for her further teasing.

Bound and helpless time stands still as her sweet torture continues, and all I can do is watch and squirm. I mouth the words to the song on continuous loop. “bad bad bad bad girl”       

Covems
    Participant

I hear someone enter the room and look up from my stretched position.  “Oh my God.”  I think, “it's Miss Brandy.”  My mind starts to fog over.  “Here we go again.”

Miss Brandy and Mollie greet each other and chat for a bit and I overhear her tell Mollie that JayC is also in a similar predictiment.  “Oh yeah…” I muse, “the little buggers captured him, too.  Partly my doing, too.  I hope he is faring better than I am.”

I watch Miss Brandy as she walks around me.  Taking careful note of her attire.  Much different than I'm used to seeing her in and I can feel myself growling on the inside. “Damn, she looks good.”  I think.

Miss Brandy has a riding crop in her hand, dragging it along my body as she strolls around me.  I hear her ask Mollie, “May I?”  And I think, “Oh brother, so it begins anew.”

Miss Brandy pulls a chair up by my head and she take the remote and tilts the table up so my ear is near her.  “Something is the matter with the settings.”  I think.  “Little buggers.”

She leans forward a little, her hot breath on my ear and she begins to whisper.  I can feel myself shudder at the first word, and my loins begin to respond. 

Then I feel Miss Brandy's tongue licking around my ear.  “Oh my God.”  I think, not daring to speak.  But I want to speak… I want to scream…  Miss Brandy continues tonguing my ear.  I can't help myself and emit a small moan, and move my head.  She just continues along, then moves to the other ear!

Miss Brandy begins to suck and lick, then she speaks about tonguing my nipples and my navel.  Her whispers are hot… seductive… sensual, her accent is driving me crazy.  I want to reach up and pull her into a long kiss… I want to do many things, but all I can do is moan at each suggestion.

She stands and puts on some lipstick.  I watch as the waxy substance moves around her lips, I'm mesmerized by the movements of the careful application.  Miss Brandy takes a sip from the wine glass, and I can see the lipstick mark on the glass.  “Oh man,” I think, “here it comes.”

I almost jump out of my skin as she dribbles the wine onto my nipple then her hot mouth covers it.  “Oh no.”  I think as I close my eyes.  All my attention is focused on her lips and that silky tongue rolling around my nipple.

Miss Brandy repeats the motions with the other nipple.  I'm going crazy with lust.  I can feel myself straining at my bonds, trying to rip myself free.

The table tilts level again.  “No, no, no.”  I think as I feel the wine from her lips pooling on me.  Miss Brandy uses devilishly slow and deliberate actions sucking and lapping up the wine.  Then along my hair line and her warm lips are on me again.  She goes lower and lower.  “Oh my God.”  I think, “she's going to touch my cock.”

My eyes pop open as I feel the fingers of her cool hand wrap around my aching erection.  Her head moves lower.  “Will she?”  I ask myself.  “Oh please.”  I beg in my thoughts.

I feel her lips take in the head of my cock, and I almost lose it.  Her tongue is magic in its manipulations, swirling and probing.  Her hand stroking me.  It feels so surreal… so dream like.  “It's Miss Brandy!”  My mind screams.

“Oh my God.”  I quietly say to myself as I feel Miss Brandy take even more of me into her mouth then into her throat.  I moan and thrust.  Trying to get more in there.  I want her to make me cum… to give me release… I'm so close… she's going to do it for me…

Then she stops.  “AAAAAHHHHHHHH!  Noooooooo…”  I scream in my thoughts.

Miss Brandy wipes me up a bit, then marks me with her lips, on my cock and my tummy.  I watch as she and Mollie drain their wine glasses.  “Splendid.”  I hear Mollie say.

Miss Brandy departs through the door, I strain to watch her ass as she walks out, admiring her wiggle.  Mollie pushes my head back and retakes her seat next to me.  “I do hope there will be more, Covems.  This is so rich.”

I slump back into the “X”, mulling over thoughts of retribution mixed with thoughts of pleasure, I'm not sure which side is winning.

Stone
    Participant

Smiling at Jayc as he mouths the words …  “bad bad bad bad girl”  to the song …
    I just mouth back  , “ You better believe it Big boy “   eyeing his big throbbing erection.

I throw my head back on the chair and shut my eyes, legs spread open and giving Jayc full view of my feminine sex, wet, pink lips and neatly trimmed black pubic hair. My swollen clitoris pokes its little head out of its hooded cover.

I move my hands to my breasts and start to fondle and grope them , my pink rose bud nipples hard and erect.  I moan as my hands & body move in time to the music and my tongue and teeth worry my lower lip seductively.

My hands move lower, in a central line,together and then part to push my thighs further apart, my thumbs playing in the crease of my thighs, teasing and cajoling my pussy to release  more erotic juices. 

A dampness starts to form on the chair beneath me. I wipe my pussy furrow with a finger collecting my moist heat and start to tease my clitoris. I circle it slowly and its swells that little bit more .

I moan as my body heats up. The stimulation is intoxicating and I am soon slowly rotating my hips in lustful interest.  I use two fingers on my other had to tease my lower vagina. I explore my labia and the delightful crevice they protect.

I dip, I stroke, I caress and then I push those fingers into myself. Soon they are fully inserted and I twist them slowly and then move in and out.  I moan as I feel the tightness of my channel squeezing on them , sucking them in as I flex my pelvic floor muscles.

The sensations are devine and I begin a rhythmic self pleasure. My clitoris is sensitive and the slow rub  excites me .

And then knowing  too, Jayc is watching my technique raises my temperature further.

I pick up the dildo and stroke it round my pubic area tantalising my vagina and glazing it with my natural liquid, moaning more as the vibrating device brushes my sensitive  areas.  I partially insert it and enjoy the gentle shaking slowly spreading up my channel and lower bottom.

It feels wonderful and then I slowly push it in ,  and begin to fuck myself , once, twice, thrice  and then leave it fully inserted.  I move my hips up and down , slow & steady, and continue circling my clit, using fingers on my other hand to pull  and part my hood giving full exposure.

Jayc  watches me,  mesmerised by my intimate wank dance, my moaning and writhing to the music and evident pleasure in my display for him, for my man.

His cock  throbs and leaks his male interest & appreciation.

It’s sexy, it’s hot and drives my lust into overdrive, consuming me in my own sexy pleasure dome.

Gasping  & flushed, I fight for control  and with draw the dildo.  I reach for another remote and press some buttons……

Pafe
    Participant

Satoire and I enter the Ice House, and follow Grumpy's directions to the room where Mollie and Covems are.  We are both dressed in the Indian Maiden costumes, complete with war paint and the headband with the feather.

“You look pretty cute as a blonde indian.”  I tell Satoire.

“Yer kinda cute yourself Pafie.”  She replies.

We quietly approach the door and peek inside.  Satoire waves her hands to get Mollie's attention.  We motion for her to come out into the hallway, as we back out a little so Covems can't see us.

Mollie comes into the hallway and we quietly whisper.  “Can he see?”

“Yes.”  Mollie whispers back, smiling, “but I can make it so he can't.”

“Do it, please.”  Satoire whispers.  “We don't want him to know that it is us.”

Mollie smiles a wicked grin and winks at us.  Then she goes back in the room and we hear her say, “Time to go dark for you again.”

We hear Covems complain, but only a little.  Then Mollie motions for us to come in.

We tip toe in, and examine the captive.  Covems is blindfolded and restrained on the X, with his arms stretched out as are his legs.  Mollie must have been teasing him, because his cock is hard and twitching.  There's lipstick everywhere on him… covering his cock, on his balls, his face around his lips.  There's even some around each nipple, including the pierced one. 

Satoire nudges me and points to his stomach… “Moonie was here” is written in lipstick.  I almost laughed out loud when I saw it.

Mollie gestures to us, offering a glass of wine, which I accept, but Satoire mouths “No thanks”, to her.  I take a sip…. mmm… delicious.

I look Satoire in the eye and pull the feather out of my headband and grin at her, stroking it.  She realizes immediately what I have in mind and quietly tip toes around Covems to get on his other side, while pulling her feather out.

We lean in at the same time and I gently touch Cove's side with the very tip of the feather.  He literally rises off the X at a jump, trying to get away from it's touch.  Satoire immediately touches his other side and he jumps back.  “What the hell is that?”  He asks loudly.

“Shush cowboy.”  Mollies says, “don't make me put that gag back in.”

I drag the feather along his side, enjoying watching the way his skin twitches and moves from the tickling sensation.  He's moving his body from side to side, trying to get away from the feathers.  Satoire looks up at me with that crooked smile of hers and I know she's enjoying herself immensely, too.

Mirroring each other moves with the feathers, we stroke Covems's body from the top of his head, all the way down to the soles of his feet.  He chuckles as we swirl the feathers around on his toes.  I amost laugh again.

I look at Mollie and she has her hand covering her mouth, trying not to laugh.  She too is enjoying this.

We torture poor Covems mercilessly with the feathers, tickling, stroking.  We find a particular bit of fun flicking them against his cock and balls and watching his reactions.

I lay the feather down on the table, and motion for Satoire to hand me her's.  I put that one on the table also, and pick up two tubes of lipstick and I hand one to Satoire.  We pop the caps off of them and twist the stick out of the tube.  Satoire puts some on her lips and I do the same.

Then I get an idea.  I draw a tic-tac-toe grid on Covems' stomach, just above the tip of his cock, which is twitching away.  I place my x on the grid and we play.  It ends in a tie.  Then Satoire draws another one near his left side and we play again, and we tie again.  Then I put the lipsticks back on the table.

I turn back to Sat and motion with my hands that I'm going to touch Covems, using a grabbing motion near his side.  Satoire looks at me and moves her mouth in a silent count.  “Three.. two… one.”

At the same time we both grab Covems by the side, moving our fingers, massaging each side.  His body jumps again from the suddeness of our touch.  Then he relaxes as we begin to stroke his body.

There are two pairs of hands on him, roaming everywhere… from his face to his thighs and everywhere in between.  He moans at the sensations.  I motion with my head for Mollie to join in, and with a smile she does.

Soon there are six hands roaming Covems's body.  He's moving almost uncontrollably, thrusting his pelvis up, trying to make contact with a hand to his cock.  We all slide our hands there and grab everything.  His cock, his balls, his scrotum.

Mollie backs off as I begin a slow stroking of his cock, holding it firmly in both hands and pumping them up and down.  Satoire is gently scratching his balls, lifting them, kneading them.  He's moaning, and thrusting.

Satoire holds his cock by the base, lowers her head and takes him into her mouth.  She begins to suck him, her cheeks hollowing and puffing as she does.  Satoire pulls up from him and still holding the base, motions for me to do the same.  I sink my lips over his cock, taking as much of him in my mouth as I can.

Then I start to suck him, taking him deeper into my throat.  Seven, eight times up and down on his cock before coming off and letting Satoire suck him again.  We do this repeatedly five, six times.

His breathing comes in short gasps.. he's moaning… thrusting his cock into our mouths.  We begin to knead his balls again, tickling the scrotum.  Satoire comes off, and I go on… he starts to swell in my mouth, and I can sense he's close to cumming.

I stop suddenly, put my hands up and Satoire releases his cock.  It makes a wet slapping sound as his saliva coated manhood hits his hard tummy.  “Noooooooo!”  He yells.  “No more.  I'll be good please.” 

“Quiet you!”  Mollie yells.  All Covems can do is moan.  I almost laugh.  Satoire too is holding her laughter in.

Picking up the tubes of lipstick again, Satoire and I reapply some, then we lean in and I kiss the inside of Covems' thigh.  Satoire kisses his stomach, each of us leaving our lip mark.  Then I tip toe to his foot and stooping down plant a lip mark on the sole of his foot.  Satoire does the same thing to the other foot.

Mollie and I toast each other and drain our glasses, while Satoire once again tickles Covems' cock with a feather.  Then we both mouth the words, “Thank you” to Mollie and she gives us each a kiss on our cheeks.

Satoire and I tip toe out of the room and once we're pretty sure we're out of earshot we start to laugh. “I can't remember the last time I had so much fun at another's expense.  Did you see him jump!”  Sat says to me, causing me to laugh harder.

“Your lipstick is a mess.”  I tell Sat, and we break up laughing again and leave the Ice House.

jayc
    Participant

My bad girl is pulling all stops now, her sexy tease has reached a new level. My eyes take her in as she sits, her legs wide, her moist pink petals spread with two fingers her other hand rubbing her swollen clitoris, quite the sight indeed. this would be great if I was not bound to this damm chair as my sexual frustration growing by the minute. My wrists glow red from my futile thrashing about.

Hard enough to cut diamonds my cock twitches, begging for release, my precum drips like a candle wax down my shaft. This is turning into a war of wills and she is winning. Oh my god! She picks up the dildo and begins to tease her folds, I can see the dildo is getting wet from her arousal.  She begins to insert the tip in and out of her opening, I cannot stand it, Stone lets out a wicked chuckle as I try shaking off the hood so she can see my frustration with no luck.

All semblance of rational thought leave my mind as I sit helpless and bound. Tossing my male pride out the window I want to beg for mercy, but I don’t think she would hear me at the moment as she is well on her way to a self-induced orgasm.

Stone
    Participant

Jayc  hears  a strange soft whirring noise as someone else enters the room from the bathroom – James_Dean  ( JD ) .. comes into his vision and he thinks “ Oh my god , what the hell is he doing here”

But strangely JD does not greet him or me and his face is expressionless, almost blank.

He is naked and very very toned, presenting the full god given beauty of man,  with a massive erection.  He is…. the supreme Bull  in the Cuckold world.

He stands huge &  magnificent and then moves to me, still writhing on the chair,  with a purpose, with an intention.

Jayc watches JD’s strange behaviour and then it clicks –  its J2D2,  James_dean’s cyborg – the ultimate, stunningly handsome,  fucking machine gifted to Brandybee and The Ice House by JD himself. Made for the  sole purpose of pleasing their partner selflessly & tirelessly.

J2D2 kneels in front of me and waits, purposely building the anticipation.  Jayc watches intently as I press some more buttons on the remote control.  J2D2 runs his hand on my body, expertly programmed to tease, tantalise , titillate and give maximum  sexual gratification.  J2D2 fondles and gropes my breasts, caresses my rib cage , my waist… every where…

Jayc watches as another plays my body.  He wants what J2D2 is taking and touching.

J2D2 begins to growl to enhance the lady’s pleasure of being the total object of his desire. He feels and fondles, playing the right buttons, at the right speed, at the right depth , like a genius sculptor bringing his art to life.

I feel  J2D2’s hands on me, heated to the right temperature. He strokes and wipes his hands along me . My body responds, already sexed up by own hand , and now further excited by the new touching and  the knowledge of  Jayc  watching the vision of another taking pleasure in my body.
    I shut my eyes to let the cyborg work his pleasurable magic and carry out the pre arranged programme .

J2D2 opens my leg further and then buries his face in my soaking wet pussy, letting his nose  nuzzle and magically vibrate on my clitoris.  His tongue is long and wet, exploring my furrow and folds. His hands gently fondle my butt with a teasing lubricating finger rimming and dipping into my little anal star.  Jayc watches it all.

I arch my back, writhing in the sexual ecstasy of all the sensitive spots being stimulated at once.

J2D2 knows exactly how to please a woman and bring her to the brink of orgasm, hold her there to enhance her pleasure and then to allow her to topple into the abyss of complete & ultimate gratification.

He burrows, touches , licks, nibbles, invades , nuzzles , sucks,  fondles, fingers  and caresses using all his amazing arsenal  on my willing body, and I writhe and flush and push into him. My pussy loves it, loves the attention – its so amazing !!  I lose myself in the sensations of my body. I moan and whisper my need as he expertly turns me into a wild creature of want, a total nymphomaniac.

Jayc watches, spellbound as the cyborg , so lifelike and real , pleasures me so successfully.

I suddenly  grip J2D2’s head in between my legs  as I fall and scream into the amazing orgasmic world of colours and fireworks and happiness. I arch and flood his face with creamy cum as he continues to lap me up and until the tremors eventually begin to subside.

Then  J2D2 effortlessly picks me up, positioning me side on to Jayc , so he has a good view of us and so..  the cyborg can look Jayc in the eyes. Then he thrusts into me &  fucks me , in standing doggy position, with slow steady thrusts as I gasp at his taking & his size, my pussy still so sensitive by his administrations, my legs still shaking.

Jayc is enthralled and excited. He likes seeing me being fucked and teased by the cyborg. It excites him and makes him want me more. He wants to bury his cock inside me, feel my pussy walls gripping and trembling on him, feel my tits till I moan his name ..  He covets and wants what the the  cyborg is having ….. Its driving him crazy ….

Covems
    Participant

Hearing light footsteps in the hallway, I watch as Mollie leaves the room the movements of her ass are mesmerizing.  “Mmmmmm.”  I think, “that tushie.”  I can feel myself getting hard again, and as much as I try to fight the feelings, my body is no longer responding to my brain.

I keep a watch on the doorway and before long, Mollie re-enters the room.  She looks good enough to eat, as her hips sway in those panties and her breasts jiggle and bounce as she walks towards me.

“Time to go dark for you again.”  Mollie says as she places the blindfold over my eyes again.  I complain a little but her finger presses against my lips to silence me.

I think I hear someone snickering, but other than that the room is very quiet.  Then I hear a noise coming from the hallway but that goes quiet too, and I can't help but think if it was JayC enduring his torture.

Something touches my side and I jump away, only to have something touch my other side.  They keep jabbing at me, and I keep moving.  Whatever it is, it’s soft and tickles.

The sensation is one of tickling, but yet enjoyable and the somethings are dragged along each of my sides.  I keep moving from the tickle, but they persist and begin to stroke.  I realize now that there are two torturers enjoying themselves with my twitches and jumps.

The sensations start to caress my cock, which is fully erect.  They glide across it, causing me to uncontrollably twitch there, I feel my balls tighten as the tickling delves to that region.

Thankfully the tickling stops and I can hear some movement and I get the distinct aroma of the lipstick.  “Oh man.”  I think, “Here it comes.”

Suddenly I feel the lipstick on my body, drawing something.  I count four distinct lines being drawn then some smaller marks, followed by another and another.  After about nine times the marking stops, then again it starts up.  I lose count of them this time.

“Please let this be the last.”  Are the thoughts that run through my mind, when once again I jump, but this time it's from the sensations of being grabbed on each side.  “Definitely two.”  I think.  “There's only one duo I can think of who would do this.  Satoire and Pafe.”  The hands start to move on my body.  Oh God, it feels so good.  Then another pair of hands are on me.

The hands move everywhere… my face.. my hair.. my neck… chest, flicking my nipple ring… tummy… thighs… shins… calfs.. feet… back up my legs to my balls and then my cock.  The hands grab… caress… stroke.  My body reacts on its own.  I can feel the precum leaking out as a pair of hands take my cock and starts to pump it.

“Oh my God!”  I think as I feel two hands with a firm grip pumping up and down.  More hands are on my balls, lifting them… kneading them.  I'm getting a mental image of what is happening.  I can picture everyone who's been here.  It's surreal.

In my mind's eye, I can see Mollie, Miss Brandy… Moonie… Pafe and Satoire.  All in various stages of dress and undress.  Standing next to me.. smiling… their hands and mouths all over me.  It's like I am in a dream.

I'm jolted back to reality by someone's warm lips sliding over the head of my cock, taking me deep into a mouth.  “Yes!”  I think… “make me cum!  PLEASE!”  The words scream inside my head.

The mouth moves off and a different feeling set of lips slides on.  “Oh yeah.  It won't be long.”  I think.  Five, six times the mouth moves up and down, a tongue swirling around me, licking, squeezing my raging hardon.

Then it's replaces by the other mouth.  This happens repeatedly, over and over.  Until… “Yes!”  I can feel it… “here it comes”… building in my toes… “Do it!”…. the sensations are too much… “Make me cum!”  I'm almost there…

They stop.  “Nooooooooo!”  I yell.  “No more… please make me cum… I'll be good… please.”  My mind is in turmoil.  I know I'm a comedic sight, and my blabbering has probably only increased the humor.  “That's the difference between comedy and tragedy.”  I think, “Comedy is happening to someone else.”  I slump back into my bonds, knowing that I am completely at Mollie's mercy.

I feel kisses on my body, the sensation of hair brushing against my skin.  My thighs, my stomach, then on the bottom of my feet.  “Is there no mercy.”  I think as the sounds of rustling stops and the room gets very quiet again.  “No… probably not.”

Eva_RG
    Participant

“ That should do it “  Grumpy announces to the other dwarfs and he places the screwdriver in his back pocket and slaps the control panel on Eva’s back affectionately.
    “We just need to switch her on now and she will head to The Ice House” 
    The other dwarfs giggle at their mischievous plan.  Happy steps forward and flicks her switch…

Eva’s eyes light up and takes in her surroundings and her programme kicks in. 
    “Ice House.  Number  1 Lover. “  Legs enabled, lips curved upwards for seductive smile.  Turn . Walk.

Searching memory for  Ice House . Found.  Dungeon number 10. Found.  Forward.  Imputting corridors and giggling sex creatures walking passed.  Imputting numbers and names on dungeon doors.  Dismissing – not number 10.

Open Door.  Occupied.  Scanning door.  Number 10. Confirm.  Enter.  Walk to Sex creature Mollie and shake her hand. 
    “ Hello Honey. “
    “Hello Eva,  This is a pleasant surprise.  You understand the rules – Covems is not allowed to orgasm and not allowed to talk”

Looking at  Number 1 Lover tied up .  Scanning , Not distressed , In highly agitated state of sexual arousal and frustration.
    “ Affirmative”
    Satisfied, Mollie returns to her chair & sips her wine. “ Please  go ahead”

Full sex functions enabled, seductive smile, sexy eye gleam,  pheromones activated, directed to waft and land on Covems.
    Move to Covems , tied ,face up on the X and stroke his face.  “ Hello baby”

Trail hand slowly from his face, down his neck, noting the bright red lip stick marks, along his torso to his lower belly, then around his balls and cock, teasing and brushing but not holding, down his legs to his toes.

Pick up lipstick and thickly apply to lips.

Kneel at his feet and kiss the arch of each foot, tongue circling and sucking gently and then to each toe digit.  Licking its short length , then slowly inserting each one into my warm mouth cavity, scraping the teeth softly against length and tonguing  the tip and nail. Then sensuously moving up and down, my head totally imitating the art of oral penile sex on each individual toe  on each individual foot.

The sensations are bitter sweet, partly tickling & tortuous  & partly pleasurable building the anticipation of things yet to come.

As the final toe treatment is completed, I move to the inner leg, from the ankle up, between the X, kissing a trail to Covems balls. Then stop and repeat on the other leg, starting from the inner ankle and up the leg again.

Finally nuzzling and sucking his balls, pulling gently at the skin with my teeth,  exciting Lover number 1 to distraction and dipping further underneath for my long tongue to tease and rim his anal opening. My face burrowing and smothering myself in his delightful  scrotum area.

Then my hand moves to grip his erection, squeezing lightly but firmly and I masturbate him using firm  no nonsense strokes whilst still burrowing my face underneath, continuing to tease with my hair, my tongue, my breath and allowing my head to turn to vibrate to enhance the stimulation provided.

I continue the pleasurable onslaught till I register the pleasure is beginning to become too much and the semen is building to be released.

So I stop as programmed and ease away.  I stand and move to Mollie again job complete.

I hand her the lip stick and smile.  Programme complete.  Must return now.

“Thank  you .  It was enjoyable” 

I turn to walk to Covems.  “ Goodbye Baby”  I kiss him thoroughly on the lips and leave.

Covems
    Participant

Lying on the “X” immobile.  Well secured.  I've been trying to wiggle and free a hand, but as of yet nothing has changed.  Mollie has removed the blindfold and I'm able to see again.

I hear the familiar sounds of muffled, whirring servos and I know without looking that Eva has entered the room.  I lift my head up slightly to confirm my thoughts.  She's georgeous as usual, the lights bounce off her silicone skin, and create an aura around her.

“Hello Honey.”  Comes her familiar greeting, and even in her halting “robot speech”, I can feel myself relaxing.  Just her presence has a soothing effect on me.

Mollie goes through the conditions with Eva and I know that I'm about to undergo more sexual torture and resign myself to my fate.

“Hello baby.”  Eva says to me.  I want to respond to her, to greet her in our customary manner.  I can not do so because of my restrictions.

I close my eyes as Eva's hand slides slowly along my face, down my neck then down my body.  Her silicone is heated and I can feel a tingling sensation coming from her fingers.  “Mmmmmmm.”  I think.  “Eva has her stimulators switched on.”  Her fingers trail all the way to my toes.

I relax in the “X” as Eva's touch leaves me and I get the distinct aroma of the lipstick.  I take a peek and see her applying a thick coat of it to her lips.  I watch as Eva goes to my feet and I close my eyes just as she begins to kneel.

Then I get a warm, wet sensation on my foot as Eva kisses my foot, then moves up to a toe, taking it into her mouth as one would a lollypop.  She then begins an up and down motion with her head and sucks on my toe.  I can feel the knuckles popping as her suction increases, it's soothing, almost like a massage.  She does each toe in turn before moving onto the other foot.

Eva finishes with my toes and begins to kiss her way up my leg.  I know where she is going and my cock begins to twitch.  An Eva blow job is something that everyone should experience.  Eva nuzzles her way into my balls and licks and strokes.  The feeling of her hair is exquisite and her hand envelops my hard cock.

I feel a vibrating sensation as Eva's hand goes into its masturbation mode.  She continues to tease me and I can feel my orgasm building.  I hope that Eva will continue, bring me off, but I know she's a victim of her programming and will conform to Mollies instructions.  Just as I'm ready to cum, Eva stops.

Eva turns and thanks Mollie, then comes around to kiss me and says “Goodbye Baby.”  I respond with a soft, almost sighing, “Eva.”  I close my eyes again as Eva leaves.

jayc
    Participant

While staring intently, from the corner of my eye I see movement, breaking my stare its JD coming out of the bathroom. Does she have the whole Bar staff working on this vendetta? He walks past me nude and aroused as if i am not even there! Not as if I don’t blame him , buts its not like him.

Then it dawns on me……….this is J2D2 the pleasure droid JD built a while ago, how the hell did she get  a hold of this Bot? The droid kneels in front of Stone, its CPU taking in all the data and studies the situation before choosing a course of action.

With the faint sound of servo motors, the droid begins to caress Stone’s body. Her sexy belly and breasts heave as the droid goes through his programmed response. As interesting as this spectacle is it makes my predicament even worse. “hey, I will have what this gentleman is having” I say to empty ears in a feeble attempt to get Stone’s attention.

J2D2 opens Stone’s legs and moves in for some oral pleasure, the synthetic tongue a blur. I find myself thinking “I wonder what the LPM rate (licks per minute) this droid is capable of”?  but these  distractions only work very briefly………… as im bound securely to this damm chair and helpless and I am beyond description HORNY and need of release.

Gripping the Bots head Stone climaxes, thrashing and moaning, adding to my frustration as the waves of pleasure rack her body.  The droid rises to its feet and turns Stone over in a standing doggy pose and impales her with his impressive synthetic cock. And to make matters worse Stone looks over her shoulder and gives me a sultry wink.

My frustration and lust merge into one feeling as I show my displeasure by pulling on my restraints and rocking the chair. I am beginning to lose my mind…………yet I can’t  look away

Stone
    Participant

I hear Jayc,  shake the throne in frustration,  like an elephant in Musth,  the teasing visually and physically is driving his testerone  to  nice high fuck levels, almost shutting down all reasonable thought. 

Clearly, this is my intention to drive my man crazy with desire and want for his woman. He will think of the consequences now, before he ever colludes  with another against his wonderful spouse.  :-*

In the meantime, J2D2 is very pleasurable in his expertise and pleasure programming . 

The cyborg holds on to my hips, in the standing doggy position, squeezing and massaging them as he guides me to a perfect rhythm to feel his member deep inside my vaginal channel, hitting my cervix with enough energy to excite and please.  He slides in and out, making me moan and groan.

Then he bends over me and I feel his warm chest on my back.  He whispers sweet nothings in my ear, telling me how desirable I am, how beautiful,  the feel of my body is driving him insane,  I am his Queen and he is my King, he wants me like no other.  His breath on my neck and ear is so tantilising, his words are so empowering and endearing.

He gropes both my breasts with one hand and places a vibrating finger on my clitoris.

My god James _ Dean  has programmed him to be the ultimate lady’s fucking machine – to feed fantasy, build self esteem, boost a lady’s ego and his expert lovemaking is exquisite.

I can’t help myself, I shatter again and J2D2 is even programmed thoughtfully,  to hold me as my legs weaken and give way as spasms roll out and all coherent  thought  forgotten.

I tremble in the robot’s strong arms, wrapped around me  as I gasp and moan. Toppling into a crazy, sexual  cavern of oblivion.

Eventually I return to normality and see my Jayc groaning. He sees my orgasm  and is spell bound. 

His cock is throbbing erect and oozing precum.   

“ Stone”  He whispers, wanting , needing me now like an addiction.  I see the light of need,  and slight defiance in his eyes.  The caveman is coming through..  and I grin at the thought of Jayc throwing me on the bed and taking me hard and fast to show me he is my Master, my man, and to reap the effects of my teasing of him.

The robot releases me and waits quietly. I walk  towards  Jayc  but a note pushed under the dungeon door catches my eye.  I  bend to pick it up , unfold the paper and look amused at the content before folding it again .

I pull Jayc’s hood off and see his handsome face, flushed and sweating a little. He is sexually charged and the dangerous glint in his eye warning me of my fate.

I stroke a finger down his face,  “ What’s the marker on the scale now” I whisper seductively.
    “ 1,000 and climbing”  He growls.   
    “ Perfect”  I mouth slowly at him.

He eyes the length of my body,  boldly, lewdly , defiantly .
    He is ready for the wild jungle sex. 

I lean in and snog him deeply, passionately , pulling  at his hair as I grip his head. Then pull slowly away.

“ I think, I will leave you now, to think of your misdemeanours “  and then I exit  the dungeon  and leave him ,  wondering  what next …..

Unknown to me,  as a built in safety measure,  after a period of inactivity and  when on standby,  J2D2  springs to life  and  unfastens  anyone bound…..

(  😮    Nice post to reach 100 and full membership    )

Stone
    Participant

I walk down the corridor and look at the note in my hand…

“ If you have time, and can take a break from your lessons, I cordially invite you to have a glass of wine with a difference..  Covems needs  to be taught a lesson and your teachings would be very much appreciated.  Mollie. “

A dwarf must have pushed the note under the door, when I was busy.  The note is intriguing.  I find myself following the directions on the note and  thinking, … “besides the absence from my own temporary dungeon  will work well keeping  Jayc  in a stew..  wondering of my intentions next.”  I grin at that thought and my next tease and deny.

I arrive at the dungeon and introduce myself to Mollie. I congratulate her on her recent success in the Erotic Story Contest 3. “ A Mysterious Room “ was a fantastic story.  She came 3rd and I voice my hope she will enter the next contest.

Mollie offers me a glass of wine and a bright red lipstick.  She explains Covems  transgression  and  the rules of taking part in the lesson she is over seeing.

I nod my understanding and walk over to Covems,  “ I feel kind of bad being here,  what with your help with Jayc and everything… “  I say softly, sipping my wine.  He looks at me and then my face breaks into a grin, I say  “ Yeah, that bad feeling .. lasted all about 5 seconds”  :-*

He can’t help but smile back,  “ One more, won’t make that much difference” he whispers so Mollie won’t hear and gag him.

I take another sip of wine, “ You sure about that?” I tease, “ You see, I have a little niggle too.. “
    His grin turns to confusion and he looks at me questioningly.

I continue ,  “  mmmm  I was given a score of 9.2 by you once,  seems  I am not good enough for a 10…  and that … niggles me”

Covems  face is funny, especially as he had thought his score was a compliment.  He  is about to explain and say more but I put a finger to his lips, shushing him and gesture with my eyes at the ball & gag.

He gets the message and remains silent. I take the lipstick and proceed to put it on his lips, widening the mouth area so he resembles a clown. Then do circles on his cheeks and add a couple of red tears for good measure. He looks perfect.

I grab a stool and sit in the X between his legs  and examine his large flaccid cock lying on his left side and stroke a nail from the tip to his balls, then I turn my hand over and lightly scratch back up to the tip.  I repeat using 2,then 3, then 4 nails. I tease him softly and watch fascinated as his staff begins to harden  and grow in size and  to begin to centralise over his lower tummy.

When I am satisfied he is hard enough, I take an elastic band off my wrist and cupping his balls , bunch them together and place the band at the base. Then I take another and place it at the base of his penis.  Then I take his  erection and slowly begin to wank.  He grows more and his erection is as impressive as I remember on stage at Tight’s party.

I turn to Mollie  “  Any yoghurt in your fridge over there?” 
    She grins,  “ What flavour would you like?”

“ Strawberry”  I smile.  She passes me  a mini tub,  and I open it up and dip Covems cock in the creamy mixure .  I feel him shiver and goose bumps  appear on his skin  from the sudden chill. 

And then I begin to lick and suck with relish,  “ mmmm  9.2  indeed” 

I drag my tongue  and mouth along his shaft, warm, wet and salivating at the yoghurt. I follow the throbbing veins , tonguing at the pulsing blood vessels, then up again to the tip. Sucking the yoghurt off his head and tonguing his  little slit.

Then I fill my mouth with strawberry cock, absolutely delicious . I suck hard and wipe him clean with my tongue, and start a nice steady head fuck,  before dipping him again in the yoghurt pot.

I repeat the process of licking and sucking his length, teasing his pulsing veins and then avid attention to his crown and slit. Then taking him whole again to the back of my throat, cleaning and sucking and head fucking. The cool yoghurt and then warm , hot mouth teases him as he feels me slide and suck up and down his length.

I cave in my cheeks to increase the pressure on his staff and gently allow my teeth to scrape him.
    I relish his cock until all the yoghurt is gone and then I wank him as I suck his head. I grip him firmly and up the rhythm , twisting my hand  a little as I move up and down him, massaging and stimulating his length.  I hear him moan and know that he is struggling to keep his equilibrium.  He can’t cum because he knows I will stop, but he doesn’t want me to stop and so he tries to hold back.

It becomes a battle of wills and I show no mercy. I increase the tempo and push a yoghurt coated & lubricated finger into his anal cavity, pressing in till I feel his prostrate gland and start to circle and massage him.  A guttural sound escapes his lips as my finger stretches and stimulates his tight channel. And my mouth stimulates his throbbing cock.

I sense he is close to ejaculating, so I slow and he groans in protest trying to thrust into me to maintain the tempo, but he soon realises it is a lost cause and I see him clench his fists in defeat.

Task complete, I lean back and toast Mollie with the remainder of my wine..  “  Nice Wine &  yoghurt”  I quip at her.

She chuckles and passes me a wipe for my mouth and hands. I stand  and hug her, taking my leave. As I pass Covems, I whisper…  “Nothing below 10 is ever good enough, go ask Jayc”

I ruffle his hair  and head back to my dungeon..  Jayc  awaits my whims..  I can’t help but get excited by the prospect …

jayc
    Participant

I watch as J2D2 has his way with Stone, frustrated beyond words all I can do is sit there bound to this fucking chair I grumble to myself. Soon the pleasure droid makes her climax again, as stone recovers the Droid moves to the corner. and waits patiently for further commands. Stone walks over to me stopping to pick up something, then pulls off the sweaty hood from my head. The cool air of the dungeon feels good on my face and I hope this ordeal is coming to an end.

She starts again with the scale, seeing light at the end of the tunnel and horny as hell “over a 1000 and climbing” is my response. With a sexy smile she purrs and mouths the word “perfect” then kisses me with passion. I am rudely reminded the I am still bound, when I try to grab her to hold her close. She breaks the kiss and moves away telling me to think about my crime. And just like that she leaves the room!!!!! Leaving  me bound, alone, just a man and his thoughts and a raging hard on.

I take a deep breath and let out a sigh as the minutes pass “where the hell did she go?” I am startled as I hear J2D2 fire up his motors and slowly approach me. The Bot looks me up and down collecting data no doubt as a twinge of fear creeps up my spine, “no she wouldn’t do that or would she?” my question is answered to my relief when the droid with human like dexterity begins to undo the bindings on my wrists. An evil grin forms on my face as I am set free.

A few minutes later the Bad Girl herself enters the dungeon and stops stunned seeing the empty throne. Her eyes dart around the room like a cat and she spots me sitting at the little bar with a tumbler full of whiskey, smoking a cigar just for effect and playing with a remote control. Stone flinches as  the dungeon door is locked loudly behind her.

As I get to my feet I smile at her. Her eyes grow wide and she takes a step back. I enjoy the upper hand for a moment as she tries to gauge my intentions. We begin to circle each other like boxers around the bed in the center of the room. She begins to giggle and I can’t help but chuckle myself. “how did you escape?”…………………..”never mind” I laugh. As we move around the bed faster and faster I suddenly stop “I grow weary of the chase” and I click the remote.

Her eyes on me she fails to notice J2D2 has moved behind her and grabs Stone’s waist and holds her firmly in his powerful grasp. She lets outs a loud protest as the Bot takes hold of her arm and no taking no as an answer pulls her onto the bed, kneeling by her head the Bot pins her arms to the bed

Back at the mini bar I finish my drink and ponder her fate in silence. Letting the irony sink into my Bad Girl captive. In my Hanibal Lecter voice I speak “have you ever been spanked by a pleasure Droid ? im told it can be quite painful or pleasurable depending on you frame of mind”…….. Stone lets out a nervous giggle, I continue “in you absence I have discovered this fine Bot is also programmed in the art of tickling”  I get the response I was looking for…………”little oak! little oak! little oak!”  grinning “your safe word is null and void at the present moment my dear”

I climb onto the bed and position myself between her legs and caress her thigh as I gaze at her charms on display. Placing  a finger under her chin I move in and whisper “on the irony scale of 1 to 10 where are you at ?” “1000” she quickly replies fearing the worst. Mouthing the word “perfect” I lean in and snog her deeply.

Breaking the kiss I propose a truce…………..”this vendetta could go on and on or we can end it right here now, the choice is yours………….lets call it a tie”………..”deal Batman” Stone replies with relief. “I think more than a handshake is due” I smile at her as I begin slapping my cock against her pussy. In a clear voice I speak “that will be all J2D2” the Bot releases Stone and returns to his spot in the dungeon and shuts down.

Light headed and totally aroused I need release and I need it right now. Placing a leg on my shoulder I waste no time and slip into her warm inviting pussy to the hilt and pause relishing the sensation. Getting some control back I begin to fuck her with slow long strokes. Adversaries no more we begin a lusty fuck. Stone lets out quick sighs of delight as I pick up the pace and grab both her legs putting them together I push them against her stomach. Changing my position so im supporting myself with my feet I start to pile drive my cock deep and hard, her wetness flowing freely coats my shaft. The sounds of slapping bodies and grunts and groans fill the dungeon.

Stones wriggles free from my grasp and positions herself on her side with one leg still on my shoulder I kneel straddling her other leg and plunge deep and hard. So excited I know I will not last long but this is so what I need at the moment. Finding her sweet spot Stone clenches and releases my shaft with expertise and the look on her face tells me she is close to me on the pleasure scale.

So close to the edge I need a brief respite and pull out,  taking a deep breath I untangle myself from her legs and lie down. Taking her hand I pull her on top of me. Snogging her with heated passion I whisper “finish me off Stone”……………… “deal Batman” she smiles and snogs me again.     

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 392 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.