Skip to content

The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 392 total)
  • Author
    Covems
    Participant

I hear the sound of high heels approaching the room and my thoughts are; “Oh boy… here we go again.  I don't know how much more of this I can take before I explode.”

Raising my head up to look at the approaching sounds, I see Miss Stone entering the room.  “What the….”  goes through my mind… “I thought she was busy with Jayc.  Well… at least the torturing has ended for one of us.”

Mollie and Miss Stone converse about the story contest.  “Miss Stone should write one…” I muse… “She's awfully good.” 

Miss Stone leans over me.  “My God!”  I think.  “She smells like she's been fucking.”  She whispers to me about feeling bad, but not really feeling bad about extending my discomfort.  I whisper back so Mollie won't hear that one more really won't matter.

Miss Stone takes up that challenge and explains about her “niggle”.  At first I thought she said “wiggle” and I think…”Oh yeah.  She does have a great wiggle.”  Then she explains to me what it means.  “Uh oh,” is the thought that goes through my mind.

Next she take the lipstick, and proceeds to draw on my face.  I can only picture her drawing the “Joker” face around my mouth.  I get a wiff of her scent again, and can feel myself becoming aroused at the mental image of Miss Stone riding Jayc.  I feel her drawing something else near my eyes.

She moves a stool between my legs, and I take a peek at her.  “She looks awesome.  So desireable.”  My cock goes instantly hard when Miss Stone takes my balls into her hand, I'm not so sure about the rubber bands she wraps around them.  Next she puts one over my cock.  “Uh oh.”  I think.  “She has something devious in mind,” as she slowly starts to stroke me.

She askes Mollie for some yogurt, but the way she pronounces it makes my cock twitch.  “I could listen to her all day.”  I think.  Miss Stone dips my cock into the yogurt, it's cold and gives me a chill.  She leans in… I get another wiff of her… then she proceeds to lick the yogurt off.

The sensations are amazing… the cold from the chilled yogurt replaced by the heat of Miss Stone's lips and tongue.  I'm so hard… as she works me over… I would probabaly be cumming if it wasn't for the damned rubber bands!

Miss Stone is relentless!  I can hear myself screaming inside my head as she continues to work my cock over with her mouth and hands.  I want to cum so bad… I'm so close… right there on the edge… she stops!!! 

I let out a whimper as my whole body wants to spasm.  Miss Stone and Mollie toast each other to my discomfort… then Miss Stone leans in and I catch her intoxicating scent again.  My cock twitches and my balls are so tight.  She whispers something into my ear about a 10, but my thoughts are on the heat of her breath… her accent.  I resign myself to defeat as Miss Stone runs a hand through my hair.

I watch as she leaves the room.  “Oh yeah, ” I think, “that is a fabulous wiggle.  Jayc is a lucky man.”

Mollie
    Participant

I pull the chair a bit closer to Covems and I beginn slowly stroking him once more, he almost sobs with frustration; the words “please, please, oh madam please” comes unconsciously from his lips.

With a refined touch of cruelty, I pick up one of the feathers that Pafe and Satoire left behind. This I play in front of Covems’ face. He can guess what is coming next. His pleas are frantic.

‘Oh God madam, please I’ll do anything I’ll be good, please give me relief’ The feather is slowly lowered to his balls, and brushes slowly and methodically across them.

“I’m terribly ticklish” I offer as if in conversation, “wouldn’t you like to tickle me too?”

By now Covems is nearly hysterical, I know that the time has arrived for the moment of complete control.

After one minute of tickle torture I drop the feather, and gently take hold of him and remove the elastic bands that Stone had put on his cock and balls. Then I begin to stroke.  My stroke is gentle but firm and methodical. This time I don't vary my stroke, and after about thirty seconds feel his body begin the build up to orgasm. When Covems cums, it was is powerful that I think he will tear free from his bonds. It is as though he had exploded as jets of thick white come shoot into the air, accompanied by load gasps and groans.

As he begins to calm down I notice that a 'string of pearls' has draped across my stockinged knee. The contrast of my dark nylons and the glistening moisture acts as an aphrodisiac for me, and I felt hungry for more.

Milking the last from him, I stepped back to wipe my hands on the towel provided.  Covems’ pulsating body looks enticing and exciting.  I take a sip of wine, and biting my lip with excitement, and feeling the pounding in my chest, I hit the ‘release button’ instantly freeing Covems from his bonds. He sits up instantly, still gasping from his ordeal, but taking all of me in through his hungry eyes.  I step back, momentarily frightened by the animal presence of this powerful man.

He stands up, towering over me by at least a foot. Without a word, Covems is on me in seconds. Grabbing at my body, my tits, my pussy.  His hands are faster than I expected as they roam my body, grabbing and squeezing.  I can feel the lust in this man through his hands.

He rips the corset from my body and within seconds I have been reduced to my panties, stockings and high heels. Covems scoops me in his arms with little effort, and sits me on the edge of the table.

He stands facing me, holding my hair firmly in his hands.  I notice that his erection is already strong and firm.  Covems wants me, but hesitates fearing it is a trick.  I sense this, “just fuck me oh God fuck me” I plead.

He rips my panties off, throwing them to one side before lifting me up, and impaling me on his lipstick covered, full erection. I gasp and catch my breath at the feel of his length sliding home. He lays me back, and tosses my legs over his shoulders as if I were a doll.  His hands and mouth cover my nylon clad legs with kisses, and he begins piston like strokes in and out of my wet and hungry body.

I cry out for more as Covems increases the pace and intensity of his thrusts. He is a skilled and expert lover, who manages to combine intensity and pleasure.

I thought I had experienced it all, but this man is taking me to new heights. He leans forward to kiss my mouth, and within seconds I am shrieking, biting and screaming for the very relief that only a short time ago had been within my power to dispense.  Covems withdraws slowly then rams home vigorously.  His power and rhythm increases. I feel a small white light explode somewhere at the back of my head.  For the next 60 seconds, I have no idea where I am, nor do I care.

My orgasm is pleasurable… intense, body spasming pleasure.  Long after Covems has withdrawn, my tired and exhausted body continues to feel the afterglow, and I could still feel him inside me.  I can feel his cum leaking out of me.  My orgasm was so intense, that I did not know he too had reached his climax.

When we both recover, we embrace caringly.  Covems takes my face into his hands and kisses me deeply, the tip of his tongue flicks across mine.  I moan into our kiss and his hands begin to roam my body once more.

“Mollie,”  he says to me softly.  “I promise I won’t volunteer you for anything in the forum any longer.  Unless, of course, something comes up that I just can’t resist.”

“Naughty boy, I’ll have to punish you” I mocked gently playing with him. To my surprise he responds by beginning to harden!  “Oh.”  I say to him while standing up and pouring him a glass of wine.  “You like that idea, don’t you?”

I exit the room, leaving a lipstick covered Covems sitting in the chair, sipping his glass of wine.  I can feel his eyes on my bottom as I leave.

Covems
    Participant

Mollie scoots herself closer to me and takes my cock into her hands again and slowly begins to stroke.  I start to plead with her to give me release and bring relief to my body.

One last cruel measure remains in Mollie as she picks up one of the feathers and flicks it across my face and down my body.  She has made me her bitch for the moment, and I realize that I'll have to let her know that I will succumb to her demands, what ever they are.  I plead with her as she begins to tickle my balls with the feather.

Mollie tells me that she's ticklish, and I think,”I don't want to tickle you, Mollie, I want to ravage you.  I want to use your body, I want to grudge fuck as hard and as fast as I can.”

She drops the feather and takes off the cruel rubber bands from around my balls and cock.  Mollie once again begings to stroke me, a slow, rythmical stroke.  I realize she's not changing speeds.  “Oh my God!”  I think.  “She's going to do it.  Mollie's going to make me cum.”

It doesn't take long before I'm thrashing in my bonds and cum is spurting from me.  Flying in the air, landing who cares where.  I can feel it hitting my chest, my legs and even some on my own face.  I don't care… all I can think about it the relief, the release, the pleasure.

Mollie looks at me and there's a hunger in her eyes.  I've seen that look before.  “Release me.”  I think, not daring to speak.  “Turn me loose, woman.”

Mollie uses a towel to clean up her hands from my cum.  Looks me in the eye again and picks up the remote.  “Oh God.”  I think, “she's not done.  What now?”

Mollie pushes a button the remote and my bonds instantly disappear.  I sit up quickly, fearing she has something devious in mind.  She places the remote on the table and I know I'm free!  “Free at last!” 

I practically leap on her and I'm all over her in a flash with a lust that I cannot contain.  I rip at her clothes, pulling the corset free.  My hands are all over her body, I reach up and grab a handful of hair.  Mollie's head tilts back and I plant a deep, hungry kiss on her lips.

Then I pick her up, amazed at my own strength.  “Cock strong.”  I think.  I want this woman so badly and I want her right now.  I put Mollie on the table and rip her panties off.  She looks me in the eyes, and I can see the lust in her face.  But I suspect something… this is too easy.  “Just fuck me!”  Mollie says.

So I do.  I pick her up and literally impale her onto my raging erection, not caring if I'm too rough or not.  Mollie is so wet, so hot… she slides on easily.  A gasp escapes her lips as I bury myself to my balls inside that pussy.  Then pushing her back on the “X” table, I start to fuck her.  “I'm going to fuck you Mollie!”  I shout.

I'm not making love to her… I am grudge fucking her!  Pounding her wet pussy as hard as I can, not worring about being careful, not concerned about being sensual.  Repeatedly saying, “fucking you.” with each thrust.  I'm just after my own release, my own passions.  Mollie cries out, and this increases my desires, my passions and I begin to fuck her even harder.  “Take my cock.”  I say again and again.

“OH GOD YES!”  Mollies shouts.  I can feel her body responding to my thrusts.  We're like two wild animals in heat, only caring about our own release.  I can feel her clawing my back, Mollie's legs wrap around me, my thrusts increase in force. 

Mollie is screaming… I'm screaming… I don't care if anyone can hear us or not.  She leans back and I can feel her orgasm is close… I can feel mine building again.  Mollie starts to cum and so do I with one deep hard thrust my release is once again like an explosion.  The built up lust and passion once again released inside my climax.  Spurt after spurt after spurt into her.

I pull out of Mollie, who is lying on her back, her eyes rolled back in her head… she is panting and gasping.  I release two streams of semen onto her, one reaches her breast, she moans deeply then the other across her tummy, and another moan.  I rub my cum into her with my hands, then lean in and Mollie's arms go around me as we embrace.  The flames of our passion dying into hot embers as we kiss a hot, wild, all consuming kiss.

I stand slightly and caress her body, which is taking on a coolness as our passions subside.  I tell Mollie that I'll be good… “maybe”.  And she tells me that she'll punish me again.  The thought of that makes me start to harden again.  Mollie laughs and says, “You like that idea, don't you?”

I almost admit to her that I do.  Instead, I take a sip of wine and slump into the chair.  I look at my body, covered with lipstick, and it makes me grin with the memories of how all those marks got there.  I can only imagine what my face looks like. 

There's a washroom behind the X, and Mollie goes in and I hear a shower running.  I stay in the chair and leisurely sip the wine.  The shower stops and after a few minutes, Mollie comes out of the room, naked except for her shoes.  She ruffles my hair as she passes by and says, “You should clean up and get ready for the party. 

I say out loud,  “Holy crap!”  Realizing that Tango's party in the AB&G is very soon.  “I gots stuff to do!”  I jump up and go the the washroom, shower and clean up.  I go back into the X room and find it empty, Mollie has left.  “I can't go up the hall in just my skin.” I say.  I find the courtesy thong and put that on, then I run up the hallway of the Ice House to the “secret passage”, do my series of knocks and the door swings open.  I go through the door as my “courtesy thong” falls off… “Ah… the hell with it.”  I say, leaving it in the hallway as the door swings shut and I trot to my room.

Stone
    Participant

I reach my temporary dungeon door and think more of the teasing I will subject Jayc to.  I want him panting  like an animal in heat  with an overwhelming primitive instinct willing him to mate. The thought brings a flush of excitement and increases my own libido.

I push open the door and am startled to see, Jayc is not bound in the throne anymore.  “ How on earth did he get out of that?” 

My eyes flit wildly around the room in search of him and the dungeon door bangs shut behind me.  I jump startled at the sound realising immediately, I am trapped and in trouble. He must have the room remote  control. 

My eyes settle on him , sitting nonchalantly  at the bar sipping a tumbler of whiskey and smoking a cigar.  He twiddles the remote control to the door in his hand, as if to say..  “ You can’t get away from me till I allow you too”

I gulp, trying to gage his mood.  “ Is he mad?  Is he in a forgiving mood?  Is he sexually “ Rhino” charged? “

He stands, eyeing me and I move to the bed for a safety net between us, nervous and uncertain.  I remove the cloak I had worn in my brief absence away, ready to use it as a decoy to briefly cover Jayc if I needed to, but also to stop any impediment of movement should I need to flee.

Jayc’s eyes narrow. He likes what he sees. His spouse in a tight basque, pushing my full naked breasts up, pantiless in stockings, suspenders and high heels.

We begin to circle around the bed,  like boxers in a ring.  I  suddenly begin to giggle, nerves getting the better of me and of the situation, I find myself in.  To my relief,  Jayc can’t help but chuckle too.

“How did you escape?”  I ask, curious. The binds were fastened good by the Dwarfs.

”Never mind”  He  laughs  and moves faster round the bed trying to catch me.  But I am pretty good at maintaining the safe distance between us.
    Jayc suddenly stops and announces,  “I grow weary of the chase” and  clicks the remote.

Too late, I realise , after Jayc, and right in with his cunning plan,  that J2D2 is behind me and controlled by Jayc. The Cyborg  grabs my waist holding me fast  and now I am Jayc’s prisoner. The table has been turned !!  I let out a frustrated “ Noooo”  “ Damn “

The cyborg pins me to the bed, face up. He kneels by my head holding my arms in a strong hard grip. I can only move my lower waist and legs but thats a waste of enegy at the moment.

Jayc  returns to bar, enjoying my  captivity to the full as he finishes his whiskey and enjoying the view.

He puts on his perfectly accented Hannibal Lector voice, “Have you ever been spanked by a pleasure Droid ?  I’m told it can be quite painful or pleasurable depending on you frame of mind”

I  let out a nervous giggle, my heart pounding – “ He wouldn’t , Would he?”

Jayc continues  “In your absence,  I have discovered this fine Bot is also programmed in the art of tickling” 

He presses some buttons on the remote and J2D2 begins his expert touch & torture.  He knows just the spots to concentrate on and I am soon a giggling mass of weakness,  trying hard not to wee myself, crying tears of laughter and squirming on the bed, begging him to stop.
    Jayc  finds amusement in my predicament.

I remember the safety words we agreed to once in the Ice House and  gasp urgently…
    “  Little oak!      Little oak!      Little oak! ”
    Hoping amongst hope,  the words will remind him of the very special first date we enjoyed under the shady  Big Oak tree  in the woods.
    Jayc grins ,  obviously remembering both the “ First date”  and the “ Ice House Foursome”

He responds to my pleadings  “Your safe word is null and void at the present moment My Dear”

He climbs on to the bed, between my legs.  J2D2 continues tickling but on a lower scale which can be raised again at any moment.

He gazes at my exposed breasts pushed up my basque , sweeping down to my  naked pussy. He caresses my inner thighs, letting me know  , he can  and I am under his control now.

He moves his finger up to my chin and asks me, whispering  “  On the irony scale of 1 to 10 where are you at ?”
    “1000” I quickly reply, very meekly,  fearing the worst.
    Jayc  mouths the word “Perfect” in much the same way I had done earlier.

Then,  he leans in and snogs me  deeply & meaningfully.  He takes my breath away.

In that moment, he decides to end the vendetta and I gratefully  agree.  As if I wasn’t going to grab a lifeline , when thrown to me . Jayc releases J2D2 from his commands,  not needing him any longer and the cyborg retires to the corner of the room and switches to standy.

Jayc  lifts my leg and enters me  in a single thrust, then begins a steady , deep fuck , positioning my legs and his body, so I can feel him, deep, hard and intent.  His claiming is sweet, hard, lusty and yet tender and passionate. My body responds in kind and I glaze and smother his cock & balls in my sweet nectar.

After awhile, he stills, fighting for control,  he snogs me and pushes his forehead to mine whispering
    “Finish me off Stone”
    “Deal Batman” I whisper  back and resume our snog.

I mount and sit astride him, smiling .  I circle on his cock deep inside me and entwine my fingers with his. I writhe and feel him against my walls. We smile at each other as I massage him so intimately. My breasts sway with my movements and he  circle thrusts to make them  move more, watching in delight as they respond.  He looses my hands to squeeze them and circle his palms on my nipples. I moan as he gropes with his hands and his cock massages my cervix.

My sexual  uninhibited dance excites Jayc , he rubs his face in my cleavage, circles my waist with  his strong muscular arms and flips me over onto the bed so I am underneath him  in the customary missionary position.

Then he thrusts and delves deep within my body. I wrap my legs around him, responding  to him and gently scratch  and feather kiss his shoulders. He groans  and his thrusts  become faster and more urgent. I move my hand, between us to my clit, wet ,swollen and very excited.

Jayc feels my movement there and it excites him more. His thrusts are more powerful now and he is in total fuck mode.  He moves his hands to the side of my head, pinning me to the pillow by my hair. He bunches his fists and pulls my hair and scalp, preventing any head movement now and he fucks.

He fucks, hard, fast, furious, thinking of my teasing, taking my body, bruising my cervix, straining my inner thigh muscles.  I am his woman, his mate.

We hit the heights of our release at the same time,  Jayc calls my name and I call his as the powerful calling of our mating totally overwhelms us. 

He shoots his seed deep inside as my creamy cum mingles with his in my spasming cavity,  gripping and rippling along his cock.

Eventually, the pleasure starts to subside and we whisper our feelings to each other, temple to temple, mouth to ear , and harsh, sated breathing.
    After awhile, holding each other, still basking in the afterglow, sensible thought returns…  “ Its Tango’s  birthday party , we best go get the room ready.  Our clothes are already in the office, ready to change into.”  I remind Jayc..

He smiles,  “ So it is, we best start the preparations” ….  He kisses my cheek and we both sit up to grab our clothes and return to the bar.

tangoracer
    Participant

Having been give the job of giving the Invites and Keys to the people the Masters and Mistress had chosen to be offered the chance to have there own dungeons here. I take the boxes and put them in my own new chamber and get back to serving at the table. As the meal finishes and Master Bear takes the centre peace back to his chamber and Miss Brandy leaves for hers.

I pull Miss Abby's chair back as she stands and leaves the table she turns to me “I have to go get my coat tango” I rush to her room and bring her black leather full length coat to her and help her put it on. she takes my chin in her hand and lifts my head and kisses me full and hard on the lips. I open the door for her with a big smile on my face and walk her to her car and we kiss again and she gets in her car and drives off.

I walk back into the ice house and help Blue and Luck clean up when it was all done Luck went and Knocked on Miss Brandy's door Blue and myself walk down the hall way and into my dungeon and take a look around. We chat as we walk around the room  making so plans for the room  I turn to Blue “its getting late think its time for us to head home will drive you home if you want ” “Thanks that will be great” she say with a smile “10 mins out the front then”

Blue leaves me in my dungeon to get changed I put a shirt on and pick up the Key boxes.
    I carry them to my car and wait for Blue she walks out back in her blue jeans again we lock up and i drive her home.

48 hour later

I get dressed as the House SUB and put the boxes on the front seat next to me and set off on my deliveries

I come to the last one and pull up out side the Bar and Grill. I take the last box in both hands I walk into the bar

Miss Brandy is there and see the box as I place it on my plum and walk across the bar with just our eye Miss Brandy tells me the people I was looking for were in the office. Just as I get to the door Master Bear comes out of the store room and see whats in my hands I bow my head on seeing him and tap the door with my foot.

I stand out side the door “Come in” I hear as I go to open the door its opened from the inside It Miss Stone “OOWW Tango come in” she moves to one side to let me into the office.
    I walk passed her holding my hands out in front of me and stand it front of the disk they both stair at the box but didn't say a word.

with my head still bowed “This is for you Mister Jayc and Miss Stone”  Jayc takes the box “You have been formally been invited to be the owners of a Dungeon in The Ice House The management have asked me to present you with this box which holds the key to your new Dungeon”

As soon as i finish my speech I turn and leave the office I smile at Master Bear and Miss Brandy then bow my head in respect to them and leave the bar.

christinak
    Participant

I walked down the tunnel to the Ice House.  Upon opening the door, I saw a that the great hall was lit.  There had been people here recently.  I saw that the lights under the private dungeons were all out though.  Except for one.  Mine.  I went to the back of the hall and examined the room, scanning in all directions.  I remembered my time with Bear on the table.  I remembered my time with Janine.  Such bliss.  My eyes began to well up and I felt like crying, but I pulled it back.  Some of the recent month's horrors had begun to claw their way to the surface and I wasn't ready to face them.  No, back in the jar they go.  Saved for when stronger forces of my own can be aligned against them.

I looked back toward my door.  The light under the door.  It drew my attention right away.  Had someone taken over my dungeon in my absence?  I had to know.  I pulled out my key, and glided toward the door.  Sliding the key into the lock I heard it click then gave it a turn and swung it open.  The, room was as I left it.  And there in the middle was blue, standing in the middle waiting for me with the note in her hand I had given to tango.  She was visibly upset.  A mascara streaked tear rolling down her cheek.  “Why did you leave Miss Christy?”

I didn't know what to say.  I haven't fully come to terms with my own loss, and at the same time I need to explain to blue what has been happening.  Then I looked over by my large chair and saw that tango was kneeling beside it quietly, dressed in black but a little raged like he had been working at something.  “tango?” I called to him.

“We've missed you Miss Christy.  We thought something had happened to you.” tango replied

“Something did happen, tango.  I'm sorry I just can't be more detailed about it now, but I will explain things to both of you in time.” I walked over to blue and looked into her eyes, “I did what I had to.”  Then she leaned in and hugged me tightly.  “tango come.”  I called.  tango came as instructed and knelt beside me.  I patted his head and he leaned in resting his cheek on my thigh.

blue released her hold and knelt on the other side of me.  I patted their heads, “My beautiful subs. Thank you for being here.”  I stepped away and walked toward the door, “I think its time the three of us had some time to ourselves.  Both of you go to my private chamber, take off your clothes and wait for me.”  Then I closed the door behind me and snapped the lock shut.

bluedenim
    Participant

I got the news. I had to find Tango. To drag him away from his celebrations was kinda cruel, but he had to know…. hell I was ready to climb on the table myself and leave my paddle clenched between my ass-cheeks as an indication of what I was there for.
    But no. This was serious.
    I explained to Tango and as we talked I led him to Miss Christy's dungoen. I let us in and locked the door behind us.
    I didn't know how long it would be before Miss Christy came, but we would wait.
    Tango changed into his favorite black outfit, me, I stripped off completely and taking the tiny key from the golden chain around my neck, I went to the dresser in the side room and undid the little zebrano wood box, taking out the pink leather collar I hadn't worn for soo long. I put the box back and fastened the collar around my neck. Tango had never seen me wearing this before, it was private between Mistress & me, but this time was different..
    “where has she been?” Tango asked in hushed tones
    “she won't say”  “Only that she suffered a great loss”
    “I've been so worried about her”
    My eyes began to water and I licked the salty drip as it trailed past my mouth. Then I heard the footsteps. I recognised them instantly and a shiver ran down my spine. I glanced at Tango and he knelt beside her chair as he had done what seemed so long ago to wait, to wait as we had waited and waited, but now…

The key turned and the door swung open.

I stood naked apart from my pink collar in the middle of the room, the note Tango had left behind the bar for me clutched in my hand, my head not bowed, not this time, I stared at her not sure of my emotions, but on the verge of an outburst. “Why did you leave, Miss Christy?”

She stared back as if unsure of what to say, then turned and looked at Tango and called to him.

“We've missed you Miss Christy, we thought something had happened to you.”

“It did Tango, something did happen and I will explain it all to you both in time” and she walked across to me, lifting my chin up and looking straight into my eyes “I did what I had to do.”
    I saw that her eyes, like mine, were welling up and I leaned forward and hugged her tightly, our long red tresses tangling together
    “Come Tango.” she called and he knelt against her legs, resting his head on her thigh like a faithful hound.

I let go and knelt beside her like Tango

“My beautiful subs. Thank you for being here.”  I stepped away and walked toward the door, “I think its time the three of us had some time to ourselves.  Both of you go to my private chamber, take off your clothes and wait for me.”

I smiled a weak smile at Tango… I had nothing to remove… but as the lock on the outer door snapped shut, we both rose & walked through to her private chamber. I knelt on one side of the enormous bed and shedding his black outfit, Tango knelt on the other.

So we wait. Again.  Silence is total and I wonder to myself what Tango is thinking. His circumstances have changed so much since last we saw Miss Christy. What will he tell her?

tangoracer
    Participant

Heading down the tunnel with Blue and into the Ice House She explains more as we move to Miss Christy's Dungeon Door.
    I follow her inside and she locks the door behind us I change into my Black outfit and kneel by Miss Chirsty's chair.

I watch as Blue put her Pink leather collar on and stands stands naked in the middle of the room.

“where has she been?” I ask in hushed tones
    “she won't say”  “Only that she suffered a great loss”
    “I've been so worried about her” Blue say as her voice brakes a little.

I hear the key in the door and watch as it opens

Miss Christy walks in and stands in front of her sweet sub Blue, with tears in her eyes Blue brakes and throws her arms around her Mistress.
    Miss Christy looks over at me and calls me to her with out a question I move to her side and kneel at her side and rest my head on her thigh.

“We've missed you Miss Christy, we thought something had happened to you.”

“It did Tango, something did happen and I will explain it all to you both in time” Miss Christy say's in a soft voice

Blue joins me on her kneel resting her head on Miss Chirsty's other thigh
    Feeling Miss Christy's hand on my head “My beautiful subs. Thank you for being here.” she says
    “I think its time the three of us had some time to ourselves.  Both of you go to my private chamber, take off your clothes and wait for me.”

As Miss Chirsty Walks to the mean door and locks its Blue and I smile soft smiles and move to Miss Chirsty's Private chamber.

I strip off as fast as I can and fold my cloths in a net pile and kneel by the bed opposite Blue and wait for Miss Christy to return

christinak
    Participant

“Kneel before me.”  I commanded to my subs, who had both been waiting in my private chamber within my dungeon.

blue stepped forward, followed closely by tango blue knelt at my feet, on my right, tango on my left both naked and revealed.  I gently placed my hands on their heads and gently petted them for a few minutes.  Just enjoying my time with my faithful subs.  Before I finally spoke, “blue, collar box.”  she got to her feet and walked to my dresser where her collar box was.  Meanwhile I went to my closet and got a small black and red box and brought it out with me.  blue was already kneeling next to tango again, her head dutifully down and holding her collar box in front of her. 

“Stand, tango.”  I ordered holding the box in my right hand.  “Hold out our hands palms up next to each other.”  His hands raised and I placed the box in them.  He stood silently, eyes to the floor while I turned my attention to blue.

“Stand blue.”  I commanded, and she stood still holding out her collar box.  I took it from her and ordered, “Inspection.” 

Her arms went over her head and she stood, looking up at the ceiling, legs spread apart.  I walked around her taking in her beautiful young body with my starved eyes.  I reached out and took her breasts in my hands, holding them and looking them over then releasing them, and ordering.  “Bend over.”  She then bent over, grabbing her ankles as I walked behind her dropping down and looking directly at her firm ass.  “Spread.”  I commanded.  Her hands came up and pulled her butt cheeks apart so that I could see her vagina and her anus.  Both, as with the rest of her body were immaculate, as always. 

I stood up and gave her a firm smack on the ass with my hand.  “Very good blue, stand up straight.”  She released her ass from her grip and stood as instructed.  I then opened her collar box, there inside was the collar that I had had made for her.  I removed it and instructed, “Collar”.  She placed her arms over her head holding up her hair and held her head down so I could easily access her neck.  I fastened the collar around her neck, checked that it was not too tight and said, “Good girl, kneel.”

I went through the same process with tango, taking the box from him and having him stand before me while I inspected my sub’s body and telling him, “Your body is not your own while you are in my care.”

“Yes ma’am”  He replied.

“You will keep it clean and neat.  Your appearance is a reflection upon me.”  I stated.

“Yes ma’am”  He replied.

I lifted his balls and turned them over, at this point I expected that he would become erect, but he had learned a great deal of self control, which pleased me greatly.  I held his cock and balls for a moment longer, and leaned in.  “Are you ready to serve me again tango?”  I breathed into his ear.

His breathing had become heavy, I could tell he was struggling to remain flaccid.  “Yes ma’am”  He struggled to reply.

“I want you as my own tango.  I want you to be my slave.”  I breathed into his ear, and almost instantly I could feel him begin to become erect.  I squeezed his balls slightly forcing him to take deep breaths to control his erection.  “I don’t expect an answer right now.  I know you have been the servant of another recently, and I know you have taken your duties again as House sub.  But I want you to consider being in my care again.  Collar.” 

I had never given this command to tango but it was clear that he knew what to do either from his former Mistress, or from watching blue.  His hands were over his head, and I opened the box producing a red and black collar with a shiny brass tag which I showed to him.

tango
    Property of:

The rest was blank.  “If you decide to be my slave I will have it filled in.  I require discipline from my subs tango.  If you decide you want this, you will have to endure a session of torment to prove your desire to me.  Think carefully on this before giving me your answer.”  I whispered to him as I fastened the collar around his neck.  Then ordered “Kneel” 

He knelt beside blue again and I stepped back, viewing my beautiful subs.  I then walked over to my bed I took off my own clothes, folding them neatly, and placing them on the table next to my bed, as my subs knelt staring at the floor.  Then I pulled back the duvet and the sheets and climbed in, settling myself nicely in the middle of my king sized comfort zone.  Then I called to them “blue, tango.  Join me.”

bluedenim
    Participant

“Join me!”
    When Mistress commands, sub obeys and I for one wasn't waiting to be told twice.
    I scrambled eagerly over the folded back sheets and led next to Miss Christy, my head on her shoulder, our copper tresses mingling, I folded my arms behind me and led on my side, my ginger curls tickling Mistress's hip and my full breasts on hers, our nipples touching and like a spark of electricity flying between them they both instantly became hard and pointing and I shivered as they met.
    I turned my eyes upwards, searching for Miss Christy's gaze and waited for her instructions.

tangoracer
    Participant

Standing there in Miss Christys privet chamber with her walking around me inspecting my whole body,
    Miss leans in and breaths in my ear  “Your body is not your own while you are in my care.”
    “yes ma'am” I reply
    “You will keep it clean and neat.  Your appearance is a reflection upon me.”  Miss states
    “yes Ma'am”I reply again,
    Miss Christy takes my ball in her hand and turns them over
    “Are you ready to serve me again tango?” Miss breaths in my ear
    Struggling to keep control I breath heavier and answer”yes Ma'am”
    “Are you ready to serve me again tango? “I don’t expect an answer right now.  I know you have been the servant of another recently, and I know you have taken your duties again as House sub.  But I want you to consider being in my care again.  Collar.” 
    Hearing Miss Christy Order I put my hands over my head and lower myself down
    Miss take beautiful Red & Black leather collar out of the box, and and shows me the shiny brass tag on it

tango
                                                                      Property of:
    The rest was blank.  “If you decide to be my slave I will have it filled in.  I require discipline from my subs tango.  If you decide you want this, you will have to endure a session of torment to prove your desire to me.  Think carefully on this before giving me your answer.”  Miss whispered to me as Miss fastened the collar around his neck.
    “Kneel” Miss Christy Orders   
    I kneel next to blue  Miss steps back from as then moves behind us to her bed. Time sands still as the Chamber full silent
    “blue, tango join me” Miss Christy Orders

blue and I stand as one at hearing Miss Christy command
    blue move to one side of Miss Christy's bed and I move to the other side, I wait and let blue lay next to her Mistress she looks so happy laying next to her there body's seem to become one.

I lay down next to Miss Christy making sure my arms are folded behind me,my  body rest's against Miss I feel the wormth from her body resting my head gently on Miss Christy's shoulder and wait for her next command

christinak
    Participant

I watched as my subs came over to the bed, tango on my right and blue on my left.  blue slid in beside me first and settled in, followed by tango.  Their warm skin on mine made me begin to throb inside.  As tango settled into place with his hands behind him, I leaned over and caressed blue’s cheek with the palm of my hand.  I kissed her gently and could feel the hair on the back of her neck raise as my hand moved behind her head.  I closed my eyes and allowed our tongues to explore each other. 

My hands began to slide down along her side and over her breast.  We kissed gently as our bodies became more aroused. I could feel her become warm to my touch and I could see her face become flush with desire.  I could feel tango begin to squirm behind me as he watched the two of us next to him.  I knew that this was torture for him, but having no desire to torment him at the moment, I turned over, pulling blue’s arm over me and placing her hand on my belly.  She rubbed gently, kissing the back of my neck as I turned my attention to tango.

One at a time I tugged at tango’s arms, letting him know it was ok to move his hands out from behind him.  I pushed one hand over his chest and down past his navel as I kissed him gently snuggling close to his large manly frame.  When my hand reached his cock, I could feel him become hard almost instantly.  His penis twitched as I ran my fingertips over its length, from the tip of his cock to his balls.  Then I wrapped my fingers around his meaty love and began to stroke him as he moaned.  Finally he leaned over and kissed me, his tongue penetrating my mouth as I was sure his stiff cock would do in a very short time. 

With ever increasing passion we kissed as I stroked him, while blue moved her hand down to my now soaking pussy.  She placed a full hand over me and began to rub gently.  My natural lubricant spreading between the folds of my labia and exciting me even more.  I let out a heavy breath and a moan as she bit me gently on the back of my neck.  I reached behind me and grabbed at her hair with my free hand.  Then I felt tango roll his body toward mine.  His beautiful cock rubbing against my leg as he pressed his weight against me and I felt another rush of fluid inside me. 
    Leaning down I approached his penis, and took him in my mouth.  I could feel his cock throb as I relaxed and took his entire length past the back of my throat.  I sucked at him as I pulled my head back and forth feeling every bump and vein in his excited rod.  Just then I felt blue sliding down my side as she pressed against my leg I spread them apart and I could feel her head settle between them.  Just then I felt her kissing the inside of my thighs as she worked her way up.

As she approached my sex I could feel her warm breath before her tongue pressed between my labia and began to explore.  I took my mouth off of tango for only long enough to let out a deep moan of pleasure before returning my attention to the task at hand.  I ran my fingers down his legs and back up, cupping his balls in my hand while I moved my mouth up and down his shaft.  I could feel him instinctively begin to thrust slightly as I sucked at his cock, once in a while thrusting deep into my mouth and fucking my face. 

As I continued to explore tango’s shaft with my tongue blue worked ever deeper, pressing her mouth and her tongue into my sex.  Her tongue slithered back and forth around my clit, I could feel my breathing increase and my stomach begin to tingle as my body began to take over.  I knew there would be more to come so I let it happen.  My feet began to tense as I could feel the tingling work its way over my legs and up my body.  My hand found her hair and pulled her head deep into me as I felt the first rush wash over me followed by waves of orgasmic pleasure.  I rested my head on tango’s belly as I let the orgasm take me. 

My body and my mind were over taken as I laid back on the bed while blue rolled out from between my legs and she snuggled in beside me.  Then I opened my eyes just as tango rolled over on top of me.  All his weight covering me like a warm blanket as he kissed me gently.  Then I felt him between my legs.  He kept his cock against my sex for just a moment as he continued to kiss me.  Then, without warning, I he thrust his entire length into my vagina.  All my breath left me as he invaded my body.  I was home.

tangoracer
    Participant

Laying next to Miss Christy Watching her and Blue get to know each other again. I watch as their lips touch and their kiss become more passionate. Seeing Miss runs her hand down over blue lovely breast as they kiss deepens more.

My eyes are fixed on the there every move keeping my arms behind me keeping control of my body and mind. But it’s getting hard to keep my hands behind me I Squirm and move closer to Miss Christy feeling the heat coming from her body.

Miss Christy turns to me and gives my arms a tug letting me it okay to move them I take a deep breath as I feel Miss Christy’s hand on my chest and move down my body. Keeping my eyes fixed in hers Miss leans close and gently kisses my lips. Feeling her lips touch mine as her hand reaches my cock and I lose all control and I become hard instantly.

Feeling her fingers move up and down my length and onto my ball feeling Miss wrap her fingers around my shaft. Can’t take it any more and lean over Miss Christy and kiss her passionately pushing my tongue deep into her mouth and finding her tongue with mine.

Miss Christy rolls away from me as we kiss deeper and I see Blue moving down her body towards Miss Christy hot sex. Miss breaks our kiss and lets out a nice moan as Blue reaches her hot sex. I move closer to Miss and gently run my hard length along her thigh and feel her skin get warmer as her blood heats from what Blue is doing to her hot sex.

Miss Christy leans down towards my hard length and takes me deep into her warm mouth I feel Misses throat relax as she take me deep into her it. I gently thrust into her mouth and throat as Miss sucked me deep.

Miss stops sucking me and rests her head on my belly as her body shacks as Blue brings Miss Christy to a powerful orgasm. Feeling her deep breaths and she rest on my belly.

Miss rolls off me and lays back on the bed as Blue come up from between her legs with her face glistening from Miss Christy’s hot sex and snuggles into Misses side.

Not wanting Miss Christy’s pleasure to stop I roll over and move between Miss Christy’s legs Letting my weight just rest over her body as I gently rub my hard shaft along her soft wet lips. Looking down into Miss Christy eyes a small smile is on her lips I lean down and kiss her gently letting our tongues find each others Miss closes her eyes as are kiss deepens.

As I moved my hips rubbing my length along her silk lips I feel her lips open around the tip of my cock and with one thrust I slam deep into Miss Christy’s wet hot sex. Her eyes open wide and she her breath leaves her body as my length fills her completely.

I don’t Move holding myself deep inside her hot wetness as I wait for Miss Christy to react to what I have just done………….

Covems
    Participant

“Hmmmmm….”  I think as the door swings open after JayC unlocks it.  “The dwarfs outdid themselves this time.”

We wheel the chair in and I kick off my boots and pull my shirt up, over my head and toss it in a corner.  Noticing a small basin with running water, I wash some of the stickiness off my face.  “I see the buggers managed to tap into the spring.”  I think, “The water is fresh, cool and flavorful, must be mineral laden.”

Eyeing the naked, icing smeared, strawberry stained Miss Stone relaxing in the chair, I touch my hand to my pocket to make sure those panties of hers are still there.  Satisfied that they are, I watch as JayC begins to make preparations.

My thoughts are to strip off my jeans, I am commando underneath them, and straddle Miss Stone in the chair and lay my body on top of hers as I press my lips against hers.

Instead I wait to see what happens next…

jayc
    Participant

Stopping at the door of my new dungeon Stone can see the brass name plate with a simple Jayc  engraved.. Fishing the keys out of my pocket I open and hold the door as Covems wheels in Stone.

Clicking on the lights Stone gets her first look at my Bat Cave. The floor made of  hand fitted Flagstone, the walls made of stone and mortar the ceiling made with stone with the rustic support timbers from the original Icehouse crossing the large room. Antique wood and iron wagon wheel lights  hang bolted to the timbers. A large California  king size bed with a black bed spread dominates the corner of the room. The center of the room has a four cushion  black couch and granite topped  coffee table and 2 matching lazy boy recliners. A small kitchen again with slate grey granite counter tops in another corner. A small Bar made with the original Icehouse timbers  and grey granite tops in another corner. Pointing towards the kitchen “the bath and walk in closet/changing room is over there” I grin anxious to know what she thinks. The walls are adorned with  large framed photographs  chronicling  our adventures at the bar and our travels. The center piece is a life size photo of the trunk of Hyperion, one of the oldest and tallest Red woods in northern California, Stone stands in the photo to show scale.

Covems Makes himself at home and kicks off his boots and goes to the kitchen to wash off some of the icing stuck to his face. Stone gets out of the dentist chair and takes in the décor of my Bat cave.
    “wow Jay, this is nice. Who did all this work?”
    “Covems boys “ I smile “been working round the clock, as a reward  they are in the office tonight watching the American Pie movies, they wanted to watch the wild bunch but I had to say no, last thing we need is for them playing violent outlaws  around here” I grin tossing the keys onto the bar.

Stone walks to the bath and sees the large spa type bathtub and multi head shower glass shower stall.
    “omg Jay” she calls out “we need to break these in”

Giving Covems the thumbs up as I remove my ruined shirt “what will it be? Shower or bath? I yell back. Handing Covems  a sarsaparilla and grabbing a bottle of water we tip bottles in congratulation and wait for Stone to decide 

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 392 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.