Skip to content

The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 392 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

When Brandy mention about Bear's belt, it jump on my mind i have something to show her in my pocket and can't hold a wicked smile: wonder how she will react at it!

I join, jane Jayc & Stone in the tour of Brandy's dungeon but stop in front of the door without going inside: dunno why, there is something in the next door who looks familiar to me: i stop in front of it, but i can't see any name on it. I try to open it, but it's locked….probably it's a store room or something similar, but why this place is so familiar for me!? While i try to recognize it, i feel my belly get warm and i can't explain it to my self: probably is something about some old memories lost in the river of time….

I rest my hands and forehead on the door,  with closed eyes and heavy breath

“What's going on, HB!?” i ask to my self, trying to calm down.

Fragments of memories back to my mind, one by one….i can hear someone crying behind that door, while a young boy voice is trying to comfort the crying one. I recognize those voices….it was me crying when Jon had tell me he had to transfer with his parents. It was six months after our first kiss…..his father, who was working in a bank, was transfered in another filial, far from this town, and we can't had the chance to meet more. That was the first and only one sad moment in the old warehouse….i wanted him to stay with me, but it wasn't possible cause his father had big project for him, he would introduce him in the bank when he graduated and he can't betray his father's hopes at that time.

I know he was going to live his life, but accepting it was hard for me….he was my best friend first and then a lover.  He had give me all his self and i had done the same, thinking that will be our destiny, to be togheter. The warm i had feel till a moment ago, now is turned on a lump in my throat….i fall on my knees sobbing and hitting the door with my fist.

“Why….why right now….i was happy here few hours ago and now….” tears flow on my cheeks when a gentle hand dry them. I lift my eyes following the line of the arm, till i can see the face of this misterious and gentle stranger: Blue! She takes my hands and help me to stand up, with a sweet smile on her face.

“Blue, isn't dangerous for you helping me tonight!? I don't want see Chrysty punishing you for my fault!”

“Silly girl….” she answers caressing my cheek “no matter what happend, but i don't like to see a friend crying like that!”

I hold her hands tight….how stupid i was! Maybe i had lost Jon at that time, but now i have lot of new friends here! I get close and softly kiss her lips to thanks her.

“Now go….you have lot of things to do for your Mistress tonight….” we smile each others and i follow her leaving with my eyes….pretty and sweet girl….allways ready to help friends!

I move back, leaving behind me the sadness who had try to torn my heart again and search for Brandy and the others. I see them sipping a glass of champagne in the hall and i approach them.

“Sorry to interrupt you, Brandy, but i had forget to give you this at the bar….”

I take the envelops from my left pocket: one with a bear drawn on it and the other with a bee. I pass the one with the bee in her hands, waving the other one in  front of her.

“I think you can imagine what it's inside it….and for sure for who is this other one! I'm sure you two will enjoy to have something who make you remember about yours “performance”!”

I giggle at her, while her face turn visibily red.

“Oh, i forget….there is a little present for you inside….” i move closed to her face, to whisper in her ears “it's something to remember you the reason of Bear's revenge….something i had drawn after bear had tell me all the story! hope you like it….”

Without waiting her reaction, i turn and walk away to take a look at the great hall, waiting to meet Bear and give him his envelop.

mrsexlover
    Participant

After that episode with sexi, i brought the crimelab van , back to the lab, and overthere took a shower, and put on my best suite. Then back to the Bar. I noticed almost everybody is gone, so the party must have started in the Ice-house.

When i walk overthere i don't know that to expect, i never went this kind of place, so i would be new. As i walk in i see Tango and Blue walking around serving champagne, i take a flute and notice Jane waving at me, so i walk over to them.

“You're not drinking champagne in your condition i hope Jane ?”

“No darling it's just Apple juice, don't you worrie”

I kiss both ladies on their cheek, “Well now that Tango is busy for the night, is it ok for me to keep you lovely lady's company here” ?

And with two big smiles coming my way, i join them, and wait for things to come.

Alita
    Participant

Walks in with Jane “this place looks interesting..” winks at Jane “so wheres this super cool drink you promised”

Janine Dee
    Participant

My frown continues to grow as I look through my closet. Of course I have a wide selection of clothes, both play and otherwise, but I want something unique, something to make me stand out.

I smirk at my beloved hip-high black lace ups, even reaching out a hand to twirl one of the long laces that run from ankle to hip, but I let that thread drop. I suppose I could wear my all time favorite play outfit of JUST the boots, but with it being a mixed crowd at the party that would probably be a bit TOO distinct.

The smile becomes distinct as I reach into the closet and pull out the black silk kimono, and white wrap around belt.

I lay it out on the bed while I move to my vanity, applying a light amount of delicately fragranced body powder before I put my hair up  in a traditional style to match the kimono.

I used heavy whitening for my face, accenting it with contrasting black to my eyes and lips.

Then putting on white, split toed socks and black wooden platform sandals I stand up in front of the full length mirror to check my appearance as I put on the robe and it's wrap around sash, before walking out of my dungeon and into the party.

sexilicious
    Participant

*Walks inside the door with my hair still dripping wet from the shower and clothes wrinkled from taking them on and off a few times, I slowly smooth my hands down the outfit and walk inside. Seeing things already picking up, I make my way around and catch up with mrsexlover. Sliding up beside him, i lean close to his ear. “Well, now looks like you have the best place. Already a couple girls around you.” Giggling and with a quick wink at him, I continue my way around the room checking things out.

Azrielle
    Participant

* * *  HOURS EARLIER * * *

My Dungeon. It was mine and mine alone. I surveyed the space and made mental notes of what would be needed to make it not only mind blowing, but memorable to anyone who entered, or was a spectator. It needed a wheel, that much was certain. Complete with shackles and the ability to be tilted. There was something just plain naughty about a tilting wheel with someone strapped to it. The space also needed a cross, A good sturdy and heavy cross anchored to the floor so even a strong muscular Highlander would have no possible means of escaping my snare.

The contractor I hired to do the job, had done well. The stone facade interspaced with mortar, made it look like it was deep underground, somewhere beneath an old Keep, nestled well into the moors. The only window, the contractor had skillfully hidden making it almost impossible to see the outline, and equally harder for any outside light to penetrate MY Dungeon.

The shackles and chains interspaced along the walls, were not only decorative, but fully functional. The heavy wooden door contrasted sharply against the hallway outside of its frame, but it didn't matter. Where the hallway ended, the dungeon began. The shackles, with their retaining bolts, sat empty… for now. The Ornamental Torches fixed to the walls, gave off artificial light when lit, but also resembled flickering flames.

Within my mind flashed images of Tango and Jane being my first visitors, and my invitation had been accepted along with a very naughty message reminding me to speak to Christi about Tango's key. Jane didn't need to remind me, as I had allowed Christi to claim him. But as First Mistress, it was understood and did not need to be spoken. The CODE would be respected, and with that respect, I had left Christi a note, written with my own hand in ink dipped from a well, and the parchment sealed with red wax. The note would remain untouched until her hand opened it, or the curious hands that did tear the seal would feel my wrath upon them, accompanied with the crack of a whip.

The last two pieces and final decoration of fresh straw upon the neatly tiled stone floor, would be arriving within the hour. The only lock on the door was a heavy wrought iron slide bolt that was impossible to be opened from the outside. The tightly arranged iron bars in the door's small window, would prevent even the smallest and slender arm from being able to reach it. The only secret the contractor would take with him, was the hidden catch that would release the bolt, and the modern mechanism hidden within the wall. His silence was paid for, from my own personal bank account. No public money from The Superintendent's Office was required. I left the heavy door ajar so that anyone wishing to view the space I had created, could do so without any impediment. It was to be a space that even my Husband could take pleasure from me.

With me being a SWITCH, I could become First Mistress. I could and most definitely would exact both pleasure and inflict a naughty degree of pain upon the subs beneath me. Shaffer would allow me this first time to be mine, without him. To awaken the slumbering beast inside of me, while he watched via the carefully hidden closed circuit camera. If he so deemed it to be, he could easily transmit live action of My Dungeon's first use to whomever it pleased him to watch. I had no doubt he would choose his guests with both respect to me, and with honour to himself. It was what made me fall so hopelessly in love with him.

I did not need to remain here. It was time for me to meet with Jane and coach her, in what I would be wanting her to do.

TightFit74
    Participant

The door behind the cue rack swings open but just as I step in, I realise it’s the wrong entrance. The hall is filled with echoes, but muffled as if they are trickling through thick walls. I smile to myself and get the invitation from my jacket.  The front entrance is opened for tonight’s festivities, silly. I walk back out of the poolroom, wave at Covem’s on the way and check myself a last time in one of the mirrors mounted to the wall.

The tux is hand made, the finest linnen  was selected, woven and cut to a perfect fit around my body.  The legs of the pants pressed to a perfect sharp fold, the jacket with one button closed, wrapped tight around my torso, accentuating my broad shoulders. The shirt pristeen white, the neck and wrist colars starched to perfection. My bow tie is adjusted a last time, the silk, smooth between my fingers reminding me of the soft skin of a woman, disguises the top button of my shirt, the waistcoat with the shiny silk back hiding the bottom ones. My black leather shoes polished to a mirrorlike shine, the rubber soles almost making no noise on the floor of the Bar.

A last time I brush my fingers through my hair, still wet from my forced, cold shower, a last look at my face before turning and leaving through the door.  I walk across the parking lot in long strides, straight towards the entrance of the Ice House, each step calculated and aimed. The closer I get to the wooden door, the more the rumour of the party starts to wave across the concrete lot, the party seems to be in full swing. As I near the door, I straighten my back, take a deep breath and step through the entrance into the hallway leading to the central room, the grand hall.

I come to a halt in the entrance to the hall, in the middle of the hallway and look around, one hand in my pocket, my eyes alight as I take in the magnificent view. The atmosphere is unlike I ever experienced, a strange tingle in the air, touching something, something hidden, slumbering deep inside me, waiting for the right time to awaken. Something that has shown glimpses but has yet to reveal its true nature. A shiver runs down my spine and a sense of confidence starts to build up inside me. Slowly I scan the room, seeing familair faces, but more than anything seeing confidence. Confidence in the eyes of Blue and Tango and the way they move through the crowd. Confidence in the eyes of Christina as she looks around the room, a kind of strength that is rooted in soil I am yet to explore more.

A tray of drinks passes by and I pick off a glass of whiskey, no ice. I swirl the whiskey in the glass, bring it to my nose and take in the full, warm scents. Then I slowly take a sip, roll the whiskey through my mouth with my tongue en let my oral and nasal cavity fill with the rich aroma’s of the single malt. The name of the whiskey doesn’t come to mind, but the taste almost welcomingly familiar. I look around the room, this time aimed at the people mingling in the Great Hall and I am met with smiling faces and glistening eyes. I send Sexi a handkiss, the feeling of her lips still on me, imprinted in my skin. I see Karen and Jane and wave at Alita.

Stone and Jayc are present and I see Hentai scuffling away from Brandy. Ilet my eyes rest on Brandy’s face for a while, seeing a tingle in her eyes, her hands articulating her words enthousiastically, definitly in a good mood. I let my eyes drift down her body, noticing the fullness of her dress at the top, her breasts offering a teasing cleavage, the black dress tightly wrapped around her body, her legs slender and long, emphasized by the straight line down the back of her stockings. Unconsciously I lick my lips as I let her image sink in, then slowly turn my head back to the center of the hall, noticing the large table. Intended to catch the eye, the table has a strange effect on me, drawing me closer, the sheer size impressive on it’s own. Just as i turn my head, i see Brandy turn her head towards me, our eyes just missing eachother. A tickle in my neck accompanies me as i walk towards the table and place my hands on it, slowly moving them over the surace as if I was caressing it..

Covems
    Participant

The sound of a whip cracking echos through the halls of the Ice House.  A creaking sound of wooden wheels rolling on stone floors.  Another crack of the whip and a shout of “SING, DAMN YOU!  SING!”  followed by another crack of the whip.

Small voices start up a song… barely audible at first, then steadily growing louder… “Heigh ho!  Heigh ho!   We're off to the burlesque show… we'll pay two bits to see two tits.  Heigh ho!  Heigh ho!”  The creaking of the wooden wheels grow louder along with voices singing the song.

“Heigh ho!  Heigh ho!  It's off to the burlesque show.  We'll drop our drawers and fuck some whores.  Heigh ho!  Heigh ho!”

Suddenly a dwarf appears in the torch light wearing only his hooded hat and a bright yellow thong and boots.  He's harnessed to two more dwarves that are behind him.

Another crack of a whip.  “Heigh ho!  Heigh ho!  It's off to the burlesque show.  At 10 'til 8, we'll fornicate!  Heigh ho!  Heigh ho!”

More dwarves come into view all wearing the same style bright yellow thong, boots and hooded hats.  They're pulling a great wooden wagon with logged upright rails.  The wagon holds a heavy wooden cross and a huge wheel.

“LADY AZRIELLE”  I yell out over the singing of the dwarves.  “YOUR ORDER OF THE GREAT WHEEL AND CROSS HAS ARRIVED!”  I pull back on the reigns and the dwarves come to a halt and I bound off the wagon.  The dwarves continue to sing.

“Heigh ho!  Heigh ho!  It's off to the burlesque show.  I paid my buck, now where's my fuck…”

“Okay fellows… you can stop singing now and unload Lady Azrielle's goods.  We need to put up the cross and anchor it, and the wheel goes over there,” I say to them pointing.  “And everything needs to be strong.” 

The dwaves quickly unharness themselves and set off to their work.  “Now fellows,”  I say to them, ” do a good job for Lady Azrielle.  She has promised you one of her NSPD officers to play with, so don't disappoint her.  If you do a really good job, she may give you lads two officers.”

“OH BOY!”  They all cheer.  The dwarves and I set the wheel into place and make sure the wheel tips and rotates freely and easily and that the locking mechanism works properly.  Then we put the cross into it's stone fitting built into the floor and anchor it into place.  It's very loud with hammering, sawing, cursing, chains rattling, dwarves grunting.  After about 2 hours we are finished with the wheel and cross and the dwarves are spreading the fresh straw from the back of the wagon all over the area.

“Now lads, under the seat of the wagon is some sawdust.  I want you to spread that around the area, too.  It's more asorbent than straw and will make it easier to sweep up.  It looks like there's going to be a lot of sweating going on here.”

Once finished we turn the wagon around and stand back to admire our work.  “Well Doc,” I say to one of the dwarves, “the cross is erected and it's a job well done.”

“Yeah.”  He says to me.  “That's quite an erection.”  They harness themselves to the wagon and Bashful turns and says. “Do you think they will let us come back?”

“Sure Bashful.”  I say.  “They want you to come again and again and again… LET'S GO LADS!”  A crack of the whip and they start pulling the wagon.  More singing and it fades out going down the hall.

“Heigh ho!  Heigh ho!  It's off to the burlesque show.  At half past eight we'll masturbate.  Heigh ho!  Heigh ho!”

The Ice House once again falls silent.

Brandybee
    Participant

We are all chatting,  Mrsexlover,  James_Dean ( JD ) , Alita, Sexilicious,  Tangojane,  Jayc,  All_for _you  ( Karen ) Stone &  Hentai  exchanging pleasantries and laughing at funny anecdotes.

I wonder when Lover,  Bear , Adera , & Christi might show. Hopefully they won’t be too long now.

Hentai  hands me an envelope with a Bee on,  I blush when he tells me it’s a keepsake to remind me of  why Bear enacted his revenge on me.  I open the envelope and am impressed by the skill of the drawing before me. 

It is a perfect drawing of Bear naked, with an impressive erection manacled in his stocks and bound to the sawhorse in the bull pit, with me crawling sexily towards him, a sexy vest top, cleavage on show and skimpy Daisy Dukes shorts.  Bears face shows him staring lustily at my barely concealed breasts  & my face showing  purely wicked intentions. 

I immediately remember my display and the blow job  I performed shortly afterwards. I blush again.

The others look at the picture, giggling, taking the “ Mickey” out of me and reminiscing about that night, I was drunk , defeated by Hentai on the bull and my very wicked  sucking of Bear’s penis!!

I sigh, raising my glass at Hentai.  He got me again, as if the public striptease wasn’t enough!! I return the illustration to the envelope and place it safely in my little shoulder bag.

I take a sip and see Tightfit enter the hallway. He looks amazing in his dinner suit.  I stare a few moments taking him in.  He is a very attractive man with fine broad, muscular shoulders, trim waist and a very nice tightly toned derrière.

I signal to Tango, attracting his attention for another Champagne . Dutifully he walks over with the tray. 
    I thank him for the drink,  “ Hey Tango, will you do me a favour?  There’s an unusual chair over there in the corner, it’s got red leather  on it and shackles…  Will you take it to my dungeon &  place it on the rug in front of the mirror,  Christi told me I could borrow anything I may need for tonight. Would you do that for me? “

He smiles and nods.   I grin back at him,  “ My door is unlocked.. and Thank you “ He moves away to discreetly do as I have asked.

My eyes return to Tight as he walks over to a large table, running his hand along it, almost caressing it like a lover. I smile when a shiver of excitement runs through me.

My eyes then catches sight of a woman dressed in a black silk kimono and white wrap around belt with a powered white face,  different but strangely very attractive and stunning…  that must be Janine. She mingles round the room , speaking to the guests ….

I excuse myself from the others and head Tight’s way….

Azrielle
    Participant

To not loose any effect upon what tonight is to be, I chose my wardrobe carefully. In keeping with the theme of my dungeon, I decided that only the very best from the House of Tartan will do. Flown to me overnight from Scotland, a knee length ladies pleated skirt with matching quarter vest. Covering my legs, to midcalf, a pair of jet black deerskin boots. A full length lady's scarf trails from my left shoulder, afixed with my Clan's pin. Atop of my head, sits precariously perched, a scarlet tammie that seems to blend into the single braid of hair trailing down my back. My entire ensemble is on none other than my Family's Tartan.

Knowing my last delivery has already been stoutly fastened within my dungeon, I do not need to take notice. I do notice however everyone else present as I stride into the Ice House and stop just inside the entrance. I tilt my head to Brandy, and Herr Tight. I make note of Martin, JD, Alita, Sexi, Jayc, Stone and HB. I make eye contact with Karen, and truthfully wonder if she will ever find a way to forgive me for promising seven little perverts a glance up her skirt, but that will be for her to decide if she wishes to entertain them. I shoot Jane a wink and truthfully begin to wonder if Christi has read my note yet.

With the grace of my ancestors, I pause before proceeding, then stride with a Highland Dancer's legs into their midst.

“Good Evening, everyone.” I speak, letting everyone drink in my view, where two weeks before I could only waddle.

bluedenim
    Participant

My, the place is filling. Tango & me are busy busy just trying to keep everyone supplied with champagne and the odd bourbon. Miss Christy has a team of waiters & caterers coming in about 10 minutes once most people have arrived, so me & Tango will return to stand at her side ready for the evening's main events. Tango looks very happy and I'm happy for him, but I've seen no sign of Bear and he's been so mysterious that I've got butterflies and my laugh is high-pitched and nervous.
    I see My Sis in full Highland regalia, I dutifully take the tray over and offer her a glass of champagne.
    “Make the most of it Chief”, I grin, “been a while since you were allowed”
    It's so strange how we are so alike and yet have taken such different paths… “did you see my new deliveries?” she asks ” I don't think anyone could have missed them Az!” I reply “You were always the one for the grand entrance!” “Yea ” she replies “and it's time to get things moving, the caterers have arrived, you better get back to Miss Christy” Then she clears her throat and strides towards the middle of the room near the altar.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Teasing Brandy is always a pleasure….i look at her expression satisfied cause i know i had reach my goal: remember her she is always my challenger, no matter the situation or the place we are! And i'm sure soon or later another challenge will come and i must be ready to face her.
    I rise my glass back to her and grin, try to imagine what is running in her mind now: is she planning a revenge!? Or is she just focused on the party here in The Ice House!? I don't know, but i'm sure i will find it out when time come….till now, she had never give up and i'm sure she isn't gonna do it now!

I look around….i see plenty of common faces and, between them, i notice Azrielle. she looks really gorgeous and seems incredible to think she had a baby just two week ago! But i have to expect this from the Superintendent of the NSPD! She is an energetic woman and she don't like to stay witout nothing to do! She had train hard all the police division, specially the BUNNY one, where Pafe and Satoire are doing a great job!

“Uhmmm….talking about job….” i say to my self “better if i take a fast tour at the B&G….maybe someone had subscrived request for some photo!”

I walk back to the passage, open it and take my way for the B&G, not knowing i will found a very wellcome surprise there….

sexilicious
    Participant

Seeing Tight sending a handkiss my way, I smile broadly and blow a kiss back to him. Winking slightly, I remember our recent “snack” in AB&G. With my head full of seeing him still covered, I lick my lips and rub my stomach. Shaking my head back into reality, I continue walking around checking the whole place out. Quietly thinking to myself, there are so many toys here. I wonder when people will start using them. Giggles to myself, good thing I had some pudding or I wouldn't last tonight.

jayc
    Participant

Feeling restless i whisper to Stone im going to take a stroll around the icehouse and take in the dungeons. she nods and goes back to talking to Brandy  i go to the bar and pour myself a stiff gin and tonic and head for dungeons that are open.head turned walking i almost run right into Az. hey chief i grin and give her a peck on the cheek and a hug. i size up her outfit…………very  scottish i smile she shows me a few baby pics then i ask her if could look around her dungeon. she says feel free  and heads to the main cluster of people. i enter and  marvel at the wheel and cross. damm those dwarves are good i smile to my self, admiring the craftsmanship.

i wander from dungeon to dungeon.. stocks, pillories, crosses and devices i have no clue of the function fill my eyes. paddles and canes handcuffs and a million different whips……… amazing. i find a side door that leads to a small courtyard and step into the night air and light a smoke and think. crushing out my smoke and tossing the butt in the can by the door i head back to the party.  spotting Brandy i approach from behind and tap her shoulder. can i have a word boss? she turns to me  and smiles  now what?  a favor i smile. any chance Stone and i can use your harem room later on? oh sure she smiles feel free. but it might get a little crowded later on she smirks wickedly. she explains and i smile.
    i join Stone at her side and take her hand and turn her so im looking right into those green eyes and say do you trust me? she looks puzzled at the queston and replys of course i do silly. no do you really really trust me i ask again and explain my idea. she listens and gets that look in her eye. and nods yes thats all i need to see.

Stone
    Participant

I step out of the bedroom, in my little black cocktail dress that Jayc likes so much and make sure my hair is all clipped up, pushing a deep bergundy slide in place for the final touch.I wear ivory coloured pearl drop earings to go with the pearl beads around my neck.An aniversary gift from Jayc.  The look is simple but elegant and the dress clings to my body to perfection. I have a deep burgundy shawl to keep the night air from chilling my body. I check for lines of the sheer lacy basque underneath and matching panties but luckily the dress shows no hint of what lies beneath – a surprise for my Jayc, it is afterall our anniversary outing, but with a difference.

Satisfied Jayc will approve, I join him in the kitchen. The look in his eye tells me he likes what he sees. He looks awesome in a black Tuxedo suit & black dress shirt. I move to him and tie his black dicky bow for him.

” You look amazing Darling”  I say, ” I have got you the perfect thing to set off your suit. I saw it when I was getting my hair slide and it matches, perfectly with that.”  I slip into the bedroom and return shortly with a deep bergundy waistcoat, with a fainter bergundy  swirly pattern design running through the thread. ” Happy Anniversary Darling “

Jayc is delighted and tries it on. The deep bergundy and black colours together look amazing, reminding me of vampires for some unknown reason. He looks very handsome.  Jayc inspects himself in the mirror and then me.

” We match ” , he smiles and moves in for a deep kiss, taking my breath away and setting my heart racing as only he can do.

“Thank you” He whispers in my ear and we lock up and head for the car.

Jayc drives up to the AB&G and I wait for him as he organises some drink crates, passing the time of day with  Old Joe. He helps out in the bar when the need arises.  Jayc signs some cheque releases for Old Joe to give Covems.

Jayc signals hes ready and we go to the Icehouse. People are already there and I see some of our friends from the bar. Jayc  and Tango sort the crates and set the bar up and I chat to Brandy & some of the others in the group. Blue is serving fluted champagne & spirits to the guests. I take a champagne for myself and a Bourbon for Jayc.

Brandy offers to show me her dungeon which she has elegantly changed into a hareem type room and as we walk through the hall and open dungeon doorways , I note all the strange contraptions and equipment for sexual pleasure, some seem very interesting.Others send a nervous shiver down my spine.

Brandy shows me around. I tease her about her hidden pictures and shudder as I recount my horror of Bear's payback & Jayc helping him. Jayc is not quite forgiven yet for that little conspiracy. Jayc knows that I am wary of Bear, especially after what I heard he had done to Chistinak and rumours of what he might be doing to Blue tonight. Something is afoot there which I think may be revealed tonight at this party.

We return to our group and Hentaiboy gives Brandy a picture , he has drawn. She blushes as she opens it up and we all tease her a little. It shows Brandy drunk about to perform a sexual act on Bear who is bound up, Christi's prisoner & in charge of that very kinky game.

This causes me to think of Bear's reason for revenge on me.  I had helped to secure him in the first place with Pachucuti, our Panda, for Brandy's & Christinak's ends and then teased him when he was tied up with the threat of Pachi touching him intimately with the dancing Panda lapdance act. His payback was due, even I had to reluctantly acknowledge that.

He has taken his revenge on three of us now, returning some of the charms attached to his collar, and I wonder what might be in store for Adera, the final guilty member of our group, yet to be punished by him.

Jayc  lets me know, hes going for a cigarette out back and I nod, telling him, I'm going over to chat with Brandy. She is standing with Tighfit , one of The Country Boys.

Jayc returns after a short while and speaks quietly to Brandy.  I ask Tight if hes looking forward to the night ahead. He smiles at me and I see an excited gleam in his eye as he looks at Brandy.  ” I am, are you? he asks.

” I am. It's a bit exciting. I've never been to a party like this before. I'm glad, I have Jayc with me and friends like you and Brandy closeby” I laugh.

Jayc returns to my side, placing his hand on my waist, turning me towards him. Brandy starts chatting with Tight again.

” Do you trust me?” He asks, looking deep into my eyes and holding my hand. He has that same gleam as Tight earlier.

” Of course I do silly”

He is insistant. ” No, do you really, really trust me? ”  I cup his face to show I'm sincere, looking him deeply in the eyes.  ” Yes I do.”

He explains a little more about his idea and an excitement unfurls in my tummy. ” What do you think?”, he asks at the end.

I blush up at him, ” I think that would be very exciting and very pleasurable…. ”

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 392 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.