Skip to content

The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 392 total)
  • Author
    tangoracer
    Participant

As I walk around the Great Hall with my tray of Champagne I hear a piercing CRACK I know that sound i take a shape breath my hand holding my tray starts to shake. CRACK it goes again blue looks over at me and see'e the fear in my face. Blue move quickly over to me putting her hand softly on my chest my heart beating fast and hard “Its OK tango its OK  breath for me in out  come on in out your safe come breath” I hear her voice but just stand frozen to the spot “BREATH” she says throw gritted teeth then bangs her hand on my chest it makes me blink and start to breath ” in out in out that's it tango breath” i her again. I look into her eye ” that's it tango come back to me come back to the room” I start to calm down “I'm ok blue thank you” I say softly and smile at her my heart start to slow as i calm my self down ” I'm OK I'm OK blue ”

TightFit74
    Participant

Before I can even see her, the soft clicks of her heels echo through the room as if drums are beaten in a sesnual rhythm. When our eyes glanced just past eachother before, I noticed a sparkle I hadn’t seen before and now she moves in from behind, gracefully, teasingly slow. I turn and meet her eyes just as she finishes her last step and ends right in front of me. With a smile on my face I take her hand and bring it upwards, leaning in to place a soft kiss on her wrist, a brush of lips, closing my eyes for a moment as i take in the delicated perfume put on her skin. Reluctantly I release her hand, her fingers smooth and soft, warm and delicate in my strong fingers.

“Brandy, you look stunning tonight, beautiful, sensual and sexy..”

She smiles at me, blushing a little as she gracefully accepts my compliment.

“I really admire the handwork that was done on the centerpiece, this marble comes from Italy, hewn and sanded by hand. Look at how smooth the surface is..”

Slowly I let my hands slide over the table, following the veins of white in the black marble, as if tracing the curves of a woman. The tabletop so smooth, it mirrors my profile, a second shadow filling the gap behind me. The soft touch of Brandy leaning in to me, following the trail of my fingers with her eyes. I tilt my head and smile, step back and slide my arms around her, taking her hand in mine and guiding it over the table. I let her feel the smooth rounded edges, the cool touch of the surface, the weight of the stone. A shiver runs down my spine as I feel Brandy push her body back into me a little, letting me know that she is there and welcoming my embrace.

“This table reminds me of something that I built years ago. A special piece of furniture that would fit in this room, not as a center piece, but in one if the niches at the sides, or in a dungeon. Made of wood though. I am enchanted with wood..”

Brandy turns in my arms, facing me, completely at ease with her body resting against mine. Her sparkling eyes look up to me and she smiles.

“Have you taken a look around this place yet? It’s pretty big with a number of dungeons that are quite.. extrordinary..”

“No, this is my first time here actually. Heard lots a bout it, but first time I set foot in this place. It is amazing. It makes me feel..”

I don’t finish my sentence. This place does something to me and deep inside something starts to twist and turn, a deep slumber slowly fading, the aftermath of a long hybernation. It’s been a long time since I have felt this alive, so vibrant, so self assured. Yet at the same time that old oppresive little voice pops up in my head and whispers warnings in unheard echoes in my mind. For a moment I feel dizzy, my head starting to spin with the struggle developing in my head. I shrug my shoulders, take a sip of my whiskey and concentrate on Brandy again, for a moment lost in a different world.

“I wouldn’t mind a tour if you would be my guide.. I understand you have your own dungeon here?”

I see that sparkle in her eyes again, for the shortest of moments, but confirming what I had seen before. Unsure of what that sparkle means, I let the moment slip and unconsciously wrap my arms around Brandy and pull her tighter against me, kissing her spontaniously on her cheek.

bluedenim
    Participant

The caterers have arrived and I see 4 blonde waitresses all giggling and sorting the temporary bar out, Mistress chose well with this company, they are all dressed in fetish gear, two in leather mini-skirts and leather peep-bras, the other two in skin-tight latex shorts (and I do mean short!) and push-up corsets, I flip a leather mini up… and giggle… well this one isn't a real blonde… maybe it's Friday or something..
    I turn around and look for Tango, but almost bump into a black and white figure.. “Miss Janine?” “Oh Miss Janine, that is simply stunning” I kneel down and kiss her hand,

Then I hear it, “Crack!” and again “Crack!” I sure hope no-one's thinking of using one of those tonight, I pray to myself, then I remember..TANGO..

I run to find him and there he is frozen in terror… I put my hand on his chest and hiss to him! “Tango! I'm here!, Tango, come back!” I bang my fist on his chest and shout in his ear…”Breathe!”, “Come on Tango, breathe for me!” He turns his head and looks at my eyes, and slowly lets out along sigh then breathes in again..
    “Jeez, Tango, you had me going there!” I give him a big kiss and pass his tray to a curious waitress then take his arm and lead him towards the altar and Miss Christy.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I allow warmth to reach my eyes as I smile softly as I gently touch Blue's cheek after she kisses my hand. Otherwise I keep the poised serenity my chosen style of dress would expect as I see the party is running smoothly.

tangoJane
    Participant

Standing talking with Karen i hear the laud  Crack of a whip and turn to see Covems being pulled up in cart by his dwarfs. Crack it goes again out of the corner of my eye is she Blue Rushing across the great hall thinking “Blue would never move like that unless something wash wrong” I turn to she her hit my handsome man tango on the chest and then a few seconds later give him a kiss “what was all that about” i wondered. She takes his arm and they walk back to the alter and stand with Miss Christy. Turning back to Covems and his dwarfs they unload to large bits of equipment from the cart for Azrielle's dungeon.

My eyes open wide seeing the dwarfs walk passed me looking over at Karen “we will have to go see them when there put in place” She looks back and says” yes we will MMMMM yes we will.”

tangoracer
    Participant

Blue and i stand each side of Miss Christy at the altar I glance over at Blue and give her a big smile to thank her for what she had just done for me.
    The classical music stops Miss Chirsty turns to me and softly says “now tango”

Taking a small radio mic out of my Jacket pocket

The music start and i start to sing a special version of a well known English song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqn5AIdd-9k

Bear wears his Sunday best
    Miss Christy tired she needs a rest
    Her Subs are playing up downstairs
    Miss Jennie’s sighing in her sleep AAAARRR ARRRR AARRRRRR
    Tango’s got his chore’s
    He can't hang around

The Ice House out the back of The Bar& Grill
    The Ice House out the back of……

The Ice House it never crowded
    But there’s always something happening
    And it's usually very sexy
    Miss Christy’s so house-proud
    Nothing ever slows her down
    And a mess is not allowed
    The Ice House out the back of  The Bar& Grill
    The Ice House out the back of……

The Ice House, behind The Bar& Grill
    The Ice House, behind the…..
    Miss Christy tells her suds to get down on their  knees

Bear gets up late for work
    He get Blue to iron his shirt
    Then he sends Blue of too school
    Sees her off with a small kiss
    He's the one Blue’s going to miss
    In lots of ways

The Ice House, behind The Bar & Grill
    The Ice House, behind The …

Miss Chirsty remember way back then when everything was true and when
    She would have such a very good time such a fine time
    Such a happy time
    Miss Chirsty remember how she play simply waste the day away
    Then she’s say nothing would come between us two dreamers
    Bear wears his Sunday best
    Miss Christy tired she needs a rest
    Her Subs are playing up downstairs
    Miss Jennie’s sighing in her sleep AAAARRR ARRRR AARRRRRR
    Tango’s got his chore’s
    He can't hang around

The Ice House, behind the……

The Ice House, Full of Dungeons and mystic

The Ice House, where the subs never sleep

james_dean
    Participant

Standing here chit chatting with good friends from the bar, Brandy, Mrsexlover, Jane, Karen, HB  Alita, Sexilicious,  Jayc,  and Stone.  I hear some whips cracking and see Covems leading the dwarfs in.  Ahh.. they must be the entertainment for tonight.  I am sure Bashfull is way out of his comfort zone here.  This is going to be good.  Well, might as well have a look see to what this place is all about.  “Would anyone want to walk around with me?”  I ask my present company. 

tangoJane
    Participant

We all clap tango at the end of his song .We laugh at is new version of the Madness song
    Hearing JD ask if anyone would like to take a look around with him I put my arm around his and say “I will come with you JD I would love to look at the Chiefs dungeon now the dwarfs have gone” .We turn to the rest of the group “See you all soon” and walk off around the great hall and off down the hallway.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Back to The Ice House, finally, and not alone….

We walk down the Great Hall. Tango is singing and everyone are listening at him, silent, but when the song end, cheers and chants rise in all the hall. I see a little group i know pretty good: Mrsexlover, Jane, Karen, JD, Sexilicious,  Jayc,  and Stone are chit chatting togheter and i think it's a good chance to introduce Evelyne to all them and make her feel a little comfy with some common face around.

“Hi guys, i'm back and have a little surprise for all!” i turn to Evelyne, a step behind me, and push her in front of me “Our little Evelyne had join us for a funny night!”

A chorus of wellcome surround her. Everyone is smiling at her, someone rise his champagne glass and others come close to shake her hand and to look at her pretty face. I can see she is a little embarrassed, after all this is all new for her, but she is not alone….i'm here and everyone is trying to make her feel comfortable. I put my arm around her shoulder and smiling at her, i say

“Did you see!? This is their warm wellcome for you! and i'm sure you will have more during the party!”

Stone give us a glass of champagne and rise his one in to the air.

“To this incredible party and to our new guest….Evelyne!”

At those words, everyone raise their glasses looking at the hall first and to Evelyne: the Sound of clinking of glasses echo around us, followed by a common and happily laughs.

“Now the party will be really memorable!” i think to my self sipping my champagne and looking at this wonderful group of friends.

chien_lubrik
    Participant

HentaiBoy drive me to another place hidden in the bar.
    A man was singing, standing … so nicely, My the song tells about subs ! That remind who I was.

As he end, all people claps and cheers him.
    But HentaiBoy drive me to a small group who was chatting together. As their reaction I think they are closes friends.
    And he introduce me … as a surprise. Pushing me behind him.

Well, the feelings seem to be nice as they give me a warm welcome. I can't help smiling for been welcomed this way. But still I feel embarrassed as I feel so shy with peoples I don't know.
    Glasses of champagnes are rise, and the wine flow into the empty flutes.

A man of the party give me a champagne's cup and make a toast.

Well they seem to be really friendly and I feel a bit less disturbed.
    I sit close to HentaiBoy.
    Many though runs into my mind.
    I am not dumb enough to not understand what this kind of party will be after all. And my! I am willing also.
    That's just some of my past's memories comes back.

Yes I think this party to go will be unforgettable!” Well my turn. I get up and rise my glasse.
    To the friends, to the fun and to the Lovers!
    I drink a drop of the champagne's wine, and deviate the glass of HentaiBoy while he was drinking.
    He was close to get his wine over, but I was sitting on his knees and grant him a kiss. A French one.

I think he was a bit surprise at first. But his champagne's flavored tongue soon meet mine.

james_dean
    Participant

I take Jane's arm under mine and we start our tour of the dungeon.  “With so many rooms and equipment, it may take us a while to explore all the areas” I whisper to Jane.  “I have some time if you want to test any type of equipment” I say with a wink and a grin.

bluedenim
    Participant

All the way through Tango's song, I remain stood at Miss Christy's side, head down. The applause hasn't died down before he assumes the same position on her other side.
    “Well done Tango” she smiles “but it is time for you to be accepted as my sub and commit yourself to me fully. Are you ready?”
    Tango nods his head in submission “Yes Mistress, I am” he says. “ok then, go and stand to the left of the altar while I get your collar and ask for quiet.” “Blu, you will kneel in front of the altar in the submission pose and stay there until we are finished, you may not raise your head unless I ask you to, ok?” “Once we are done, Tango will change places with you and you will kneel on the top of the altar and await Bear”.
    “Yes Mistress.” I answer immediately and do as she bids.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Evelyne kiss shocked me, it was unexpected but welcome….the taste of her lips mixed with the one of the champagne, make it more sweet but at the same time, her sudden kiss cut my breath and almost makes me drown. But the real surprise isn't the kiss itself, but how pleasent and deep it is….no one had ever kissed me like that before!

I loose the grip on my glass, who fall on the floor ending in pieces and my hand, now free, start to fondle her nape, gently: her black hair slides between my fingers and carry her weight on my thighs is pleasent….she is more tiny then how she seems, but her body, even if it's hidden under the clothes, is firm and well toned with curves that someone probably call “dangerous”.

My hand fondle her thigh, moving slowly from her knee to her bum, lingering on it for a long, endless moment….a chill run from my hand up to my arm, till it reach my neck giving me some pleasant shivers. I lie to my self if i don't admit i feel so excited right now, but i know i don't have to rush with Eve….i have to give time to her even, well…., seems she is really comfy with what is happen now.

chien_lubrik
    Participant

My … I had an instant of doubt!
    But he answer my kiss soon and I feel his hand running softly on my skin … giving me chilling desire of more.

I hear the Glass falling on the floor, but I don't mind! Ohh Lord! his hugs comes lower …
    And I feel both chilled and warm!
    It is a long time since I dare having such … actions … acts … feelings …
    And I feel excited … and I know and feel this disgusting way this part of me is when I am excited like this.
    And I feel how he is himself.
    I have to forget about how imperfect my body is. I have to … I want to enjoy it.

With kinds of regrets my  tongue first, then my lips separates from him.
    I smile, and he smile.
    And like two shy child looking in each other's heart for the first time we drown is our gazes.

Hummm is that your best” he said, but just the tone of his voice said me well that's a kinky joke.
    I know, I have to practice more!
    His joke make me suddenly more confident. He will not rejects me, now I am sure. Now I know I can put my desire into his hand and fear not to be betrayed.

I have a clear idea of what will happen soon.
    Nothing will be dirty, nothing will be hurtful… this will be only pleasure for I am with him, with his friends.
    For I trust him, I am his.

I sit along here close to him. Hugging softly different part of his beautiful body with my fingers.
    Sometime I kiss him, on his neck, on his hand.
    I don't want to be the first one. I want to flow with the river.
    So I wait for what will happen here next, gently close to the one I trust.

james_dean
    Participant

Jane and I are walking around, making gentle innuendos to the different types of “equipment” we are finding in the rooms. I gently tug on her arm to
    enter this darker room.  She obliges and follows me in.  I lead her in, but not knowing there is a low steel beam protruding from the wall, I bang my head on it. 

“THUMP”  My head hits it hard.  “Are you ok?” Jane asks.  “Yeah, I am ok.  wow.. That kind of hurt” I reply.  She checks the growing red spot on my forehead.  “At least there isn't any blood” she says with sincerity.  I sort of stumble as we continue our tour of the room.  “I think you should sit down on this table for a bit” she suggests.  I shake my head quickly to try to make the stars I see around my head disappear. 

“I'll be alright” I say.  “Thank you for your meatball.”  “Meatball?” she questions.  “Oh.. I meant concern” I try to recover.  “You should really sit down” she insists.  “Yeah, maybe I should sit down over on that horse.”  “Horse?.. that's a table JD.” she said as she corrects me.  “You really knocked yourself for a loop.”

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 392 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.