Skip to content

The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 392 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

Tight turns as I approach him and the look in his eyes causes my heart to thump. He really is a breath taking man. Then he speaks, his voice, deep and  invisibly caressing my body with his words. I immediately respond flushing with feminine desire & I wonder if he even realises the effect he has on me.

The compliment he gives makes me warmer.  The heat in the room seems to rise and I find it difficult to control my breathing.

He directs my attention to the table and I watch facinated,  as his hand  glides,  slowly , over the white veins in the black marble. His sexy voice resonates  in the background . I'm not really listening to his words, just that very sexy tone.

I am mesmerised by the slow caress of his hand , invoking images of that hand stroking the naked back of a woman lying face down on a bed  in front of him.

I lick my lips and step in closer to him. His aftershave tantalises my slightly flaring nostrils, to deeply breathe in more of him.

He turns and smiles and my attention is drawn to his lips, his white teeth  and his tongue moving slightly. I am lost as he puts his arm around me. I have to lean into him.  I have a compelling need for his body to brush against mine.

I speak to try and distract myself  from this man’s overwhelming  aura I  offer to show him round the place.  He accepts and leaves a sentence unfinished , as though remembering something in his deep dark past …

He sips his whiskey and I find myself  watching him again intensly as he lifts that glass to his mouth and the subsequent swallow in his throat.

I sense a difference in him down here, in this room,  something  strong, something authoritive,  an alpha male , and my female instinct is  loving every minute of this change in him .

He suddenly kisses my cheek and a little groan escapes my lips and my eyes shut, enjoying the brief moment of when his lips touch my  skin.

We walk round the room and I see him look stunned at the chair,  that Tango is discreetly carrying around the edge of the hall to my Dungeon.

As we look at some of the equipment on display, we touch and comment on some of the items and smile at each other.  Our eyes connecting now and then.

Tango returns to the room unnoticed as we are engrossed in each other’s company.  Suddenly  I am aware Tango begins to sing.  His voice is amazing.  Tight and I listen and sway a little to the beat of the Madness tune. I smile at the the differing words he sings to the one I usually hear.

I grin at Tango, he never ceases to surprise me and I applaud loudly when he finishes very proud of him.

I glance round the room,  people are clapping him, then chatting and drinking with each other and  caterers are putting food out. Blu & Tango are standing obediently by Christi.  It really is going to be a night to remember.  Tight squeezes  his arm round my waist looking down at me. I look up into his face, he lowers his lips to mine and my heart rate rockets …….

TightFit74
    Participant

‘The Chair… How did that get here?’

Baffled I look at how Tango carries a heavy, mahogany piece of furniture along the far end of the room, scaping the gaze of he guests… All but mine and Brandy’s… Time seems to stand still as I am rushed back into the past and washed over with memories and intense feelingss.

I can feel my hands slide over the wood again, working patiently, shaping the chair bit by bit until it had its perfect form. Made for the woman I had given my heart to, the first to draw out the man that was hidden deep inside of me. I worked for weeks to make the wood smooth as silk, find the perfect leather to cover the beautiful wood with, chissled, shaved and sanded the wooden parts to fit perfectly together. Making the chair was a tribute to her, celebrating her for shaping me into the man I am today, showing her the depth of my feelings for her.. Carefully she unlocked the shackles that kept him bound, burried deep in the core of my being, waiting for the right one to be set free. That first night I strapped her down, she submitted completely to the man she awakened and brought to bloom.

That night I claimed her, made her my woman, attached her soul to mine, a bond that seemed unbreakable. The connection we made that night was overwhelmingly strong as I let all inhibitions and restraints fall from me, letting out the powerful master that I didn’t even know existed in me. She was taken, unable to withstand the tidal wave of lust and passion I washed over her, giving herself freely and willingly to still my feverish hunger, feeding on my passion to still the need inside her. Then the day came she gave me back the collar that I put around her neck, the morning after strapping her to the chair and taking her as mine. ‘He’ disappeared after that, going back into hybernation.

But tonight I have felt his presence again, a stir in my core, awakened by the atmosphere in the Ice House, almost forgotten and welcomed with a frown. Someting here has nudged him and he’s opening his eyes, lazily stretching out and yawning after being dorment for so long.

There is something about this place and something about the woman next to me. I felt her eyes on me as soon as I stepped in, and now, walking besides her through the Great Hall, her presence and closeness stirs the desire in me.

Lost in thoughts I follow Brandy’s lead and comment the items she points at, the words flowing from my mouth unconsciously. Flashes of the past keep showing me the images of that first night and I relive the same strength as I felt then. The soft touch of Brandys arm brings me back to the present, almost walking in to her as she stops to listen to Tango. I step in next to her, turn my head and smile, then focus my attention to Tango’s song, shrugging off the fog of the past and finding root in the present

Tango finishes his song and I watch him step back to his earned place, obediently looking to the floor next to Christi. Applause cascades through the room, to fade slowly away. Guests start chatting again after a few moments of silence, the tention heightening, the collaring ceremony of Tango due. A hint of Brandy’s perfume drifts up to my nose and I wrap my arm around her slender waist, pulling her soft body against me, letting her feel my strength and determination as I give in to the urge that lingered inside me since she joined me at the altar.

Slowly I lean in, locking her eyes with mine as I follow a direct path to her lips. Moist and warmI lay my lips on hers and kiss her, the touch of my mouth on hers clearly stating my intentions, expecting her to answer my kiss and not accepting a refusal. But her body is already pressing tight against me, her lips parting slightly and I claim the room given, slipping my tongue through her lips. I kiss her, passionately, directing the movements of our tongues as they dance together. I feel her body go soft in my arms and the stir in my loins turns to sea of waves, rolling and crashing inside my core, the feel overpowering, tugging on my restraints, sending a rush of adrenaline and testosteron through my veins.

He is awake…

tangoJane
    Participant

Walking around with James looking and wondering what and how some of the equipment was and how to use it.
    We come to the last door James opens it taking my arm he leads me in. Its darker then the rest of the rooms.

THUMP  I hear James hit his head on the Steel beam “Are you ok?” I ask.  “Yeah, I am ok.  wow.. That kind of hurt” he replied

Looking at the growing red bump on his head “came sit on this table and lit me get a good look at your head ” He turns “yes let me sit on that horse”
    “Horse you have banded your head hard” I lead him to the table and get him to sit up on it.

I move in clove and feel his knees on both my hips I take his head in my hands looking into his eyes there all glazed. Leaning forward i softly kiss the growing bump. As I kiss his New bump i feel his hands softly rub my big bump and his legs rap around me and cross behind me pulling me closer to him. Tilting his head back in my hands i look down into his eyes again. His eyes have cleared and I see the Devil in them. Feeling his hands move around to my back and pull  me tight to him. Our lips only inches apart.

Eva_RG
    Participant

Tango’s song echoed around the dark & drab walls of the dungeon, known as The Ice House. His voice weaved and travelled along the length of the hall and reached out to the more secluded area of unused dungeons and stock rooms.  The dwarves are huddled together in one , not intended for use that night. The hum drum of the guests at the party can also be heard in the distance.

They are dressed in white shirts, dickey bows, tuxedo jackets and garters and hose. They look very smart in a dwarf kind of way.

“ I think it will work”  said Doc to the others. They giggled at their plan. They had tidied this one up earlier in preparation for this particular operation.

“ It doesn’t seem fair, he is not coming. He is a good master. Do you think he will give us more rum donuts afterwards?” Bashful dribbled at the anticipation of the thought.

“ His mind has been elsewhere lately” Happy commented, “ It will do him good to have light entertainment provided for him” he laughs heartily.

They moved to the corner of the room where Eva stands, waiting patiently.  Eva watched unblinking imputing the information of her surroundings and the dwarfs’ expectant faces.

Grumpy stepped out from behind her, screwdriver in hand. “That should do it. She has been programmed like we decided & serviced”  He wiped his hand on a cloth and hands it to Sleepy to put it in a nearby tool bag.

“We just need to get him here then. “  Sneezy commented and lets out an almighty “ Atttttishhhhhhoooo”  and grabbed a handkerchief to wipe away any unpleasant body fluid.

Meanwhile,  Covems  was at the donut machine at the Bar & Grill and replaced the empty bottle of rum inside. These are proving very popular with the NSPD members.
    Old Joe walked over to him to try one out when he finished, “ Very nice” he nodded in approval. He fished out a note in his pocket. “Seems there’s an emergency at The Icehouse. Dopey needs your help with one of the fucking machines there’s problems with, and asked if you can take some lubricating oil down to him. These are the directions to the dungeon concerned.”

Covems took the note from him and picked up the lubricating oil on his way to the pool room. He walks to the dungeon following the directions and entered through the door.

Suddenly the door is slammed shut and he turned to the door in shock. The dwarves giggled behind it and he could hear them

“What’s going on?” He raised his voice so they can hear him, talking through the door.

“ Our treat, enjoy boss” Sleepy said.  “ We’ll let you out later”  Covems hears them move away singing.

Covems turned round and inspected his surroundings.  Suddenly he is aware of some movement and stepping out of the bathroom into the room is the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on.  She had a body of perfection and was dressed in a black see through open gown, a black red and black basque with matching panties and black and red boudoir shoes.

“ Eva?” He said in disbelief and swallowed.

“Hello baby, no scrabble tonight Honey”  She moved & stepped towards him, and slowly lets her gown fall to the floor, …..

Covems
    Participant

Reading the note Joe handed to me.  “Lubricating oil.”  I say out loud.  “Gotta go to the Ice House for a bit, Joe.  An emergency fix-it job.”

I stop off in the storage room and get my tool box off the shelf.  I check the contents for oil.  “Hmmmm… petroleum based.  Not good for those machines, people suck on them.”  I rummage around the room and then realize that the food grade lubricant is by the pudding pit machinery in the mechanical room.

I get the food grade oil from the mechanical room, drop it into the toolbox and head into the Ice House via the “not so secret” entrance in the pool room.  I walk through the halls of the Ice House whistling “Whistle While You Work” and make my way to the dungeon with the problematic machine.  I enter the room.

The door is slammed shut and I can hear the outside bolt being thrown.  “Those little buggers.”  I say out loud.  “It’s a trap!”

“What’s going on?”  I shout through the door.  All I get back is giggling from the dwarves.  “Little buggers.”  I mumble and get my flashlight from the toolbox.

There is a movement coming from the bathroom and stepping out into view is a woman dressed very provocatively.  She has on a black see through open gown (how I love that look), black red and black basque (very enticing, indeed) and black and red boudoir shoes.  The flashlight drops from my hand.  She is stunningly beautiful.

“Eva?”  I ask, knowing that my voice sounds a little squeaky.

“Hello Baby!”  She says and then much to my surprise she speaks again.  “No scrabble tonight Honey.”

“Oh Eva.”  I say.  “You caught me so unaware. So much by surprise.”

She approaches me and drops the robe from her shoulders.  She knows how I love bare shoulders.  Takes a few more steps towards me and lets the robe drop to the floor.

I can hear her servos starting to whir as her arms wrap around me.  I lean my head down as hers comes up and our lips meet.  I can feel my passions rising along with another part of my body and her hands move slowly up my back to my shoulders.  My flesh tingles and twitches as her touch electrifies me.

My hands are busy also, gently and slowly caressing her back above the basque and enjoying the feel of her silicone skin.

We break our kiss after what had to be 15 minutes and I can hear soft music playing.  Those clever little dwarves have somehow managed to pipe in music to add to the atmosphere.  I bring her into my arms again and move with her as we begin to dance very slowly to the rhythm of the music.  I kick my flashlight out of the way.  Feeling her in my arms is like magic to me.  There is something comforting about being in the arms of a woman that touches something deep inside me, even if the woman is a mechanical one.

“Eva.”  I whisper to her.  “You treat me like no other.  You are always there for me.  I can tell you all my secrets, even those that make me cry, and I know they will be safe with you.  You never tell me you’re too busy for me.  You never ask for anything even though I would willingly give you everything I have, including my heart.  You give yourself unconditionally to me.”

We kiss again and still dancing, I lead her to a couch that I see in the room.  I motion for her to have a seat and she sits on the sofa.  I undress in front of her, first unbuttoning my shirt and slipping it from my shoulders.  I toss it away from me while I kick off my shoes.

Eva’s eyes are watching my movements.  I can see the focusing mechanism moving as she auto focuses on me.  That slight whirring sound that means all her systems are functioning. 

Next I unbuckle my belt and open my trousers and slide them along with my drawers to the floor and kick them over by the shirt and shoes.  Then I kneel in front of her and gently take her left foot into my hand and slip off her furry shoe and begin to massage her foot.  My thumbs move along the sole of her foot as I feel the servos moving and check their motion, then I bring her foot up to my lips and give it a kiss on each toe and take a peek at the bottom of her foot.  Her serial number is there and I make a mental note of it and slip her shoe back on.

Rising up to my feet, I lean in and we kiss again, and I reach up into her left arm pit and feel through the silicone.  Finding my target, I press very firmly into it and feel it move slightly.  Eva starts kissing me harder.  I pull her up from the sofa and we embrace into our kiss.  Deep, passionate.  She holds on to me as we move, her legs come up and wrap around me.

We’re still kissing, my breathing has increased rapidly, almost panting.  We can’t seem to get enough of each other as we start to spin around the room.  Our kiss, so hot, so close, so passionate.  Our embrace is as if we’re trying to get into each other’s skin.

She drops off of me and stands straight up.  I am completely naked and fully erect.  She reaches down and literally rips her panties from herself and tosses them at me.  When I go to catch them she leaps and grabs hold of me as I tumble backwards onto the couch that has now magically turned into a bed.  She’s on top of me sliding up, she leans in to kiss.  I can feel the heat from her.  Her moistness as she moves.  She knows what I want, what I like.

In one swift and agile move she raises up slightly and slides herself on to me completely.  The inner servos of her pussy begin to contract around my cock, it feels so good that I cannot find the words to describe it.  Our kiss goes on.

She seems to be able to sense that she is working her magic on me and I am getting close to orgasm.  She then relaxes the servos and her pussy’s grip lessens, I can feel the sensations backing down.  She doesn’t have to move her hips, even though my passion is so heightened that I can’t help but thrust and move.  She breaks our kiss and looks me in the eyes.  I can almost see her passion, I want to believe that it is there, that she has actual feelings for me and that she WANTS to do this, not has to do it because of programming.

She begins again.  Her pussy increases its lubrication and the servos again begin their clamping movement.  It feels like a hand has a hold of me inside her and is jerking my cock, its grasp increasing with each downward movement and decreasing with the upward ones.  I can tell by their movement that she is going to do it.  She is going to bring on my climax.

“Do it Eva.”  I say to her.  “Make it happen.  Make me cum.”

I look into her face again, and feel the mixed emotions I always have.  “Eva.”  I say.  “I desire greatly to give you the pleasure that you are giving to me so freely.  If only…”

I can feel my climax building.  My cock is being manipulated by Eva and I can’t hold back any longer.  I erupt with a volcanic force.  My vision goes dark, I shut my eyes and can see little flashes of light, I know I am thrashing on the bed while she still sits on me, servos gripping and moving.  What seems like 30 minutes of climaxing has me sweating and panting.  I feel her grip relaxing and open my eyes.  Eva is staring into my face and she has that beautiful smile on her lips.  “No scrabble tonight.”  She says.

Lying there exhausted, I can feel her rise up and get off the bed.  Even though I want to get up, my body doesn’t respond and I can feel myself starting to doze off.

I jolt awake!  I find myself in a wooden wheelbarrow being pushed by Sneezy and Grumpy.  “Sneezy.  Quit walking so fast.”  I hear grumpy say.  I’m still naked and look around.  My clothes are piled on top of me, and there is a terrific pain in my back.

“Covems!”  Sneezy says, “Aaaaachooo!  You’re awake.”  Reaching underneath myself I pull out one of my boots, the source of my pain.  “I hope you liked our surprise.”  He continued.

“I should get dressed.”  I say.  “Hold up, let me up.  Where’s Eva?”

“No, no.”  Says Grumpy.  “You  just lie there, we’ll take you straight to your room.  Eva has gone to where ever Eva goes.”

“Okay.”  I reply.  “But don’t go through the bar room, there will be customers there, and they don’t need this much humor in their lives.  Take me through the ‘passage’. “

They stop just before the exit into the AB&G and Grumpy does a series of knocks on the hallway wall.  A narrow door opens and we all start whistling the “Heigh ho!” song, as we make the turn into the hidden passage.  The door shuts behind us.

The Ice House is quiet again.

Eva_RG
    Participant

Imputting encounter to memory banks.  Memorising all movements & actions. Memory banks updated & complete.

Sex creature asleep, exhausted – scanning him on the bed.  Covems, sex creature, intelligent, fit. Imputting information.

Rating –  Top lover.  No. 1  ranking.  Complete.

Searching memory bank for etiquette  information.  Found. 

Note.  Thank you for a wonderful night.  Printing out.  Place note on pillow next to sex creature.

Searching room.  Zoom in.  Vase of roses on dresser.  Approach. Take one rose and place with note on pillow.  Kiss No.1's forehead.

Etiquette complete. Dress. Leave room. Shut door behind me.

VERY GOOD IMPUT.    Lips upwards –  Grinning.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The gentle touch of Evelyne's fingers on my naked skin give me shivers….more she touch my body, more the shivers increase their intensity. While i look at her face layed on my shoulder, i can feel the desire raising inside me: i'd like to hug and kiss her and make her understand she can have a normal life, even a sex one, no matter about the past experiences! But at the same time, i know i don't have to rush so much with her….the first step is taken and she is here at my side, but now i have to calm my heart beat.

I feel it, it run faster and it's running up my throat and it's hard to think clearly to what it happen right now. A weitress with some full glasses of wine is coming to our direction anfd i attrect her attention with a gesture of my hand.

“How may i serve you, Miss!?” she ask with a gentle tone in her voice.

“Plaese, can you leave me three or four glasses!?”

Smiling at us, she hands us the plate and i take a first glass and put it over the near empty chair but, when i grab the second, Evelyne take it from my hand and drink it in one go. I look at her to be sure she is the Evelyne i know, the shy and sweet girl i had talk to other times, when i notice her cheeks turned red and her lucid eyes….no doubt she had drink a little too much tonight and probably, this have make loose her shyness.

Her face is getting closer to mine and i can feel her breath….it smell of alcohol, but i don't care. Her soft lips are so close to mine and i can't resist to kiss her again: our first kiss was intense, but this time it's more cause her tongue had found no esitation from me, i want it too….

I hold her in my arms while her right hand start to play with my left nipple rubbing and pinching it, gently at the begin, but slowly it getting stronger. My body react to her finger but my mind try to resist….at every moment, my hands want to run under her clothes and resist to this temptation is now hard….to hard to be honest! I'm closed to give up when i notice she calm down a little: her fingers loose the grip on my nipple and her tongue rhytm is slowing down. When i realize this, i hold her head and look at her face: she have closed eyes and a faint but recognizable snoring comes from his mouth! She fall asleep! I can't hold a smile….i kiss her forehead and slowly i lie her on the chairs. I look around, trying to find a place where she can sleep without no one can disturb her, when i remember about the new sofa in the office of the B&G.

First thing to do is to carry her on my back and leave for the B&G….open the passage using only an hand wasn't easy, but at last i have done it and i'm finally i'm there.

“Hey old Joe! Can you help me!? I need the key of the office, but i can't take it!”

Old Joe grab the office key and run to me.

“What happened, HB!? Is she sick!?” he ask me worried for Evelyne condition.

“She is good….” i answer him smiling “she had drink to much and, probably, too strong emotion for her tonight….”

We enter in the office and i lie Eve on the sofa. I remove her shoes and put a pillow under her head, just to make her comfortable. I stare at her sleeping deeply and i try to imagine what had run in her mind all the night: maybe she was confused, maybe happy for my invite or maybe both! Wonder if she will tell me when she wake up….

“Sleep well, my pretty girl!” i whisper at her ear.

I move away after few minutes and step back to the party, but not before had ask to Joe to take a look at her for me, telling him to advice me if she awake. I look at the office door for a last time before leaving and can't hide a smile thinking at how cute she looks now….a really sleeping beauty!

james_dean
    Participant

*continued from the A B&G

I look at my watch, pressing buttons to cycle to the small radar screen as I run down the corridor that leads to the Ice  House.  “This isn't going to be good” I think to myself.  “There it is!” I mumble as I track the red dot on my watch radar.  I notice a few of my friends are in the Great Hall.  “JD, I thought you were with Jane” they question as I quickly jot past them.  “I'll explain later” was my hastened reply.

I reach the room where the red blip on my watch lead me.  “TWO JD's!” exclaimed Jane as I quickly rush to where she was tending to “me”.  “Jane, I apologize for not being able to escort you around myself.  This, is J2D2, my cyborg that I completed while in college.  When I realized I was too busy to be in two places at once, I dusted off and modified my senior project to assist me.  I had too many projects to complete in the Bar.  For example, repairing the bull and trying to find out where those pesky dwarfs were creating all the peep holes under the bar.

I sent my cyborg down here to step in for me until I was able to arrive in person.  Once he hit his head, he went kind of wacky and I got an alert on my watch.  This cyborg is “fully functional” so I am going to leave it in the Ice House for Brandy, Christina, and all to use.  Once again, I apologize for creating such a mix up”.  Do you forgive me Jane? ….

Brandybee
    Participant

Tight lowers his head to mine. I sense a shift in his inner self, maybe going as deep as, to his very soul .
    He has a strength and confidence that wasn’t quite as evident before. A determination in his kiss,  that states his intentions of claiming this woman, me, as his.

His tongue teases me and invades my mouth, taking and leaving me in no doubt of his desire.
    I feel his grip tighten on my waist, and then his hand, moves up , fanning out on my lower back pulling me closer to him. His other hand cups the back of my head. He grips & pulls my hair a little, controlling my movement.

I respond to him, excited by this change.  His lips move against mine. His tongue ignites the passionate woman inside me.  My body comes alive and I feel his interest  as his cock stirs against my tummy. Our bodies grind a little.  My breath catches as his kiss deepens and becomes stronger.  My body flushes and  becomes  soft & complient to his seduction.

Tight ends the kiss, tenderly, but the warning of what lurks beneath given.
    He moves his lips to my ear , nuzzling  gently and says  “ I am going to fuck you tonight “

Excited, my eyes widen  and I blush . A warmth descends throughout my body.  In silent answer, the primitive, female animal inside emits  phenomones  to tantalise the senses of the man uttering  such words of promise.
    I want this man,  and ,he knows , I am his for the taking.

I nervously take a sip of my champagne, for my reeling senses to settle down a little.
    “Would  you like a tour of the place?”  I ask, hoping my voice doesn’t betray  the strong attraction I have for him  & quite forgetting that I had already offered once.
    “  I would like that very much”  He smiles. He hadn’t forgotten.

He takes my hand and indicates that I lead the way. We make our way to the end of the hall to the sprawling corridors that lead to private and empty dungeons.
    “Are the dungeons all occupied?” he asks.
    “ I don’t believe so.  Some are taken , some are waiting to be occupied and some are empty. There are some for display purposes tonight,  for the party,  to show the kind of equipment that is used for sexual pleasure,” I answer ,  & then grin wickedly  “ And for pain too, if that’s your thing “

As we make our way through the stone walled corridors, we pass some submissive slaves of both sexes, placed in specific places standing on display in silent obedience, much  like statues in a great mansion.  Some are naked except for collar and leads, some are dressed  in various leather and chain costumes, and some with chastity belts & cock cages.

I point out the dungeons belonging to Christi, Janine, Adera, Bear & myself.
    Tight appears thoughtful  “  And how would one apply for one of those empty dungeons?”  He asks.
    “ I’m not sure, Mine was a gift.  I believe prospective Doms or Dommes could put an aplication for  Christi and her management to consider.  They  would then decide whether to formally invite that person to become a member of the Ice House or not. “  I answer,  “ I believe this place is considered very exclusive and one of the best for the BDSM kink.  To be offered a dungeon here is considered a great honour “

Tight appears thoughtful and we arrive at a display dungeon and look at the various sex toys and contraptions. Tight appears to recognise some not familiar to me and answers some of the questions I ask.  We pick some up feeling the textures and speaking of incidents where they may be used.

He moves in close behind me, brushing his body against mine as I examine an egg, very similar to the one used in the AB&G payback by Bear & JD.  He looks at it over my shoulder, his  fingers move over mine mirroring the stroking action on the egg. He caresses it and my hand suggestively. Sexual tension fills the room around us .

He nuzzles my ear and says  “ I want you to wear it. I want to put it inside you.  I want you to wear it in the Great Hall with all the other guests. I want to be the only one who knows it’s there and … “  He smiles picking up the remote control “  I want to keep the remote control “

I swallow, as once again my body responds to his very wicked words. He switches it on and  I feel the egg vibrate in our hands ……

TightFit74
    Participant

I smile..

I feel her body go soft against me as the egg starts vibrating on her palm, the spot above us catching it in it’s light, the focus point of the room. I wrap my arm around Brandy and start to move her further into the dungeon, finding the room to open up at the back, a table in the center.

As we reach the table, I take the egg from her hand, shutting off the vibrations and turning her in my arms. Then I take a step back and let my eyes drift over her body, peeling her clothes off her sensuous body with my look. I see the spark in her eyes, one of excitement and anxiousness, but no refusal. On the contrary.. Her look inviting, almost daring me to rip the clothes of her body and take her at the spot..

But not yet…

“Lift up your dress..”

My voice commanding, leaving her no room for any other action as to comply, locking her eyes in with mine as her hands drift down her body, grabbing the hem of her dress and lifting it up over her hips. She trembles slightly, partly aroused, partly nerveous, seeing a new side of me she never saw before.

I step forwards, hook my fingers into the slender straps around her hips and pull panties down, exposing her womanhood.  I let my hand slide up the inside of her thigh, cup her sex with the palm of my hand and test her wetness with my fingers. As I press, I feel her lips fold open and guide me to her entrance, warm and moist.

I smile..

I look into her eyes as I bring my fingers to my lips and taste her desire. Slowly I lick the tips clean before slipping them into my mouth one by one, my lips curling around them as I savour her taste.

Yes.. tonight she will be mine..

I step in close and press my body against her, reaching behind her and taking the egg in my hand. My other hand slowly slides up her arm, over her neck and shoulder, brushing her cheek with my thumb.

“Tight…”

Her voice a whisper, her lips dry as her breathing speeds up, the anticipation becoming master of her body. A pleading look in her eyes as she reconnects them with mine, her head turning slightly away as I stepped in, overpowered with the look in my eyes. I smile again, place my finger over her lips and move my hand with the egg down her body. The smooth exterior of the egg travels over her pelvis, making her legs tremble, her body leaning against the table to support her.

Her eyes widen as I press the egg against her entrance, her mouth opens and lets out a clenched gasp, her eyes closing firmly, trying to endure the increasing pressure against her sex. Her lips start to fold open, around the egg, touching my digits as I push the rounded shape inside her. The resistance of her channel strong as I push the egg through her opening, then the sudden deep sigh of relief as it passes through and slips inside her body, nestled inside her  channel.

“I’m going to enjoy you tonight Brandy”

I lean in and kiss her full on her mouth, pressing my tongue through her lips and claiming hers, chasing it through her mouth with mine. As sudden as I invaded her mouth, as sudden I retireve my tongue from her warm cavity, stepping back and leaving her shaking against the table. The receiver of the egg clipped to her stocking, the little wire stringing downwards from between her lips, her face flushed and red, her eyes glazed over.

“Put your panties back on, Tango’s ceremony is starting..”

I turn my back to her, hold out my hand and wait for her fingers to slip into mine, feeling her body pressed against my shoulder and hip. I turn my head and look at her face, her eyes locking in with mine immediatly, a soft smile of acceptance on her face.

“I’m yours, Tight..”

All_for_you
    Participant

Standing talking with tangoJane and Mrsexlover Chief walks over to as says he hellos then leans and whisper in my ear i turn to her “you want me to do what” Chief whisper in my ear again and this time add a little sweetener to what she asks of me. I think about it for a few seconds and nod my head “OK i'll do it for that deal.” Chief move back and we stand talking in the group. Jane looks at me with a puzzled look on her face I just look back and Smile.

Thinking to myself what to do with the thing the Chief has asked. Then it comes to me  that's how to do it I smile to myself
    I turn to Jane and Mrsex going to need your help of a few minuet’s if that's OK with you to they both nod and say “Yes shore what do you need us to do” smiling I say ” need to find ALL 7 of the dwarfs and get them all over in the corner of the great hall ” we all go off in different directions. As I'm looking for the dwarfs tango catches my eye his flicking his head at me as if he wants me to came over to him. Walking over to him its me that has the puzzled look. As i get to him he leans down and whispers in my ear. After hearing what tango asked I smile and say “shore thing my love”

I see 3 of the dwarfs going down the hall way “you three wait a moment please” all 3 stop and turn and face me “thank you for stopping for but can i ask you to go and wait for me over in the corner of the great hall for me please” I ask them ” you will like what is going to happen if you go there for me” I add quickly. They talk between themselves “OK” and off they go to the corner
    I look over to the corner and see Mrsex standing over the little tare away's .I count 6 only one to find  i turn around and see Jane with must be Bashful going by the look on the dwarf's face . Getting all of them together I turn to them all, I clap my hands to get them all to look at me.
    “Right look at me please all of you what you are about to get is for doing such a good Job for the Chief in her dungeon so all line up facing me ” I tell them.

They start to push each other to get to the front of the line “stop it ” i say to them all  they all stop and do as they were told
    They all stand in a line i look down and see It's Doc i wave my hand and he comes over  to me I reach down and take the hem of my skirt and lift it up giving him a good close look at my neatly shaved pussy his eyes opened wide and he rubbed is glasses as to clean the to get a better look. I lower my skirt and then send him off with a quick kiss on the cheek

Quickly taking Doc's place was Grumpy “come on show me then” he said I lifted my skirt for him “is that it” he said and just walked off

Next was Dopey his moving around all excited having see what he was about to see. He moves right in close before I can get hold of my hem Dopey turns round and shouts “I’m going to see her pussy” I say “sweet turn around then” he turns around to see my skirt up and his face only inches from my red haired pussy. Dopey lets out a whistle as his eyes focus on it. He spins round and shouts “told you I got to see her pussy” and he moves away.

Next up was Happy and Sleepy Happy held on to Sleepy to stop him falling asleep. I smile at them and lift my skirt again they both hold each other and then walk off laughing with each other.

Looking down I see Dopey standing in front of me again smile at he I lean down kissed his cheek and whisper in his ear “ go to back of the cue then come back” he runs to the back of the cue and pushes Bashful and Sneezy up to me.

Bashful is looking down at the floor not trying not to look at me Sneezy had his hanky in his hand lifting my skirt for them FLASH FLASH FLASH both of them have camera’s FLASH FLASH FLASH the both keep taking photos before i could get my skirt down they mush has got 20 shots off the both run off laughing “I get you you to” I shout at them.

I feel a tug on my skirt hem and it Dopey again looking up at me. I look down at him with a big smile “came with me” I put out my hand for him to take he takes it and I lead him into one of the show dungeons and lock the door behind us
    10 minutes or so later I come back out turning to Dopey “that was for helping tango earlier with a chair” I put my finger to my lips and motion to Dopey don’t tell anyone what just happened. He puts his hand up to his mouth and closes iss lips and zips them shut. I walk back over to Jane and Mrsex and smile at them both “thank you both for finding them all for me I hope that my calm them down a bit so not to be  a dictation for the collaring ceremony.”

We all look back to the door and Dopey walks out with his Tux all in a mess and then BIGGEST grin on his face. He walks off down the hallway one happy dwarf.

Dutchslut19
    Participant

I walk out of the office having lost all track of time “God is that the time I'm late” i say out loud. I rush out of the Bar over to my car grab the bag off the back seat and run back into the bar and into the changing room, first i strip down, folding my clothes neatly then take a quick shower.

Ok time to get dressed, i open my bag and take out the clothes and put them on. First that tiny black leather thong, then my black leather corset, making sure my boobs are pushed up nicely and all the leather straps are tightened firm and tucked into their metal buckles. Next up is my leather skirt also black it matches my corset. Then the black fishnet stockings, and those long black boots with all the metal buckles. Hihihi i am getting there, time for my face. Out of the bag comes my black wig, it's a bit of a struggle to get all my blond hairs underneath but it looks perfect, some nice make-up, black off course. Ready for my accessories, mmmmm this special thing where to put it, i can't walk around it with this in my hand, oh i know it fits round my thigh under my skirt, nobody will notice and i will have him with me. Next up my long bull whip, that can go around my arm, and finally my long silk black gloves. Yeah ready, taking one last look in the mirror, checking everything is in order.

I walk out into the Bar and out into the car park i put my bag with my daily clothes back in the car and walk round the back of the Bar & Grill. I see the large doors on the side of the old building walking over to them. I take a deep breath and push the door open and step inside.
    Looking around the great hall and see all my friends knowing they had never seen this side of me before. Looking up to the altar and see Miss Christy standing there looking stunning with her devoted Blue at her side and what’s this tango buy her side to ? I lock my eye on him. He has not seen me as the good boy that he is his eyes are on the floor. “What is he doing next to Miss Christy i let him come her as a house sub” I say to myself

I take the whip that is over my shoulder (it was only meant for show) I give it ONE clean crisp CRACK!!!! The great hall falls silent tango is no longer looking at the floor his eyes are FIXED in mine. Knowing what i have just done to him i move quickly over to him hit his chest and snarl BREATH then step back into the middle of the hall. Keeping my eyes FIXED on tango and his eyes didn’t move from mine. Standing in the middle of the hall i hitch up my skirt and start to undo the special thing from my thigh and throw it on the floor it lands showing the name spelt in silver letters alone it length “tango”.

“WILL WHAT ARE YOU WIATING FOR PICK IT UP” I SNARL

I move my hand to the handle of the whip with my eyes still fixed on his. He moves forward as soon as my hand is back on the whip. Picking up his collar he is on his knees holding it up over his head with it laying across his open palms with the name facing me just like it should be. I take hold of the black leather collar with its red padded soft lining putting my hand under tango’s chin i look down on him and i lift his head to stretch his neck he holds it up for me. Putting his collar around his neck I pull it tight around his neck knowing i could leave it this tight but I need to let him breath. I loosen it to let him breath but tight enough to let him know I'm not happy with him.

Looking down on him “tango you have been such a bad boy this is going to be a long painful night for you” I say and look up to Miss Christy and see the anger in her eyes looking back down at tango “I think Miss Christy will be the first to Punish you” I take your lead for over my shoulder and clip it on the collar and start to walk over to Miss Christy. tango goes to get up “ON YOUR KNEES” I snarl “didn’t tell you to get up” I pull hard on the lead in my hand walking over to Miss Christy bow my head to her and hold out the lead “Miss Christy please take tango and punish him as you see fit for what he has done here to you. And please except my apology for letting him do what he has done to you”

tangoracer
    Participant

I stand still next to blue just behind Miss Christy

Waiting for what Miss Christy has install for us both

Then I hear it CRACK I look up its MISS ABBY I see the whip I start to shake and stop breathing. I feel a fist hit my chest and hear the word “BREATH” being snarled at me from Miss Abby. I did as Mistress told me and took a deep sharp breath in. Mistress walks back to the middle of the great hall

Keeping my eyes FIXED on Miss Abby I watch as she hitches up her skirt. Then I see it it’s my collar around her sweet thigh I watch her every move. As Miss Abby undoes it from her thigh and tosses it onto the floor

“WILL WHAT ARE YOU WIATING FOR PICK IT UP” I hear Miss Abby SNARL

I pick it up and get on my knees holding it up over my head with my palms flat. I feel my collar being taken from my hands then the soft finger of Miss Abby under my chin lifting my head and stretching my neck up. Feeling my collar back around my neck Mistress pulls it tight around my neck it’s so tight its crush’s my throat. Mistress loosens it at let me breath.
    I hear the click of my lead being put on. “tango you have been such a bad boy this is going to be a long painful night for you” I hear Miss Abby whisper in my ear
    Miss Abby walks towards Miss Christy I go to get up to follow “NO YOUR KNEES did I tell you to get up” Miss Abby snarls I follow on my knees over to Miss Christy and I see Miss Abby hand my lead to Miss Christy and hear the Words “Miss Christy please take tango and punish him as you see fit for what he has done here to you.” I take a deep breath and know this is going to be one hell of a night. 

bluedenim
    Participant

Knelt at the side of the Altar, head down in submission, much activity buzzing around us, but I am in a different dimension, completely zoned out focusing only on Mistress's voice, but then “CRACK!” I start and shake my head, no surely no-one would…
    I snap out of my daze and lift my head as the room falls silent. Mistress is not looking at me, she is looking at the source of the whiplash..
    OMG someone is confronting Mistress, no wait, they are shouting at Tango. I see a raven-haired young girl dressed in in black leather, she lifts her black leather skirt up to show something fastened around her creamy white thigh, is it a garter? She undoes it and  throws it down in front of Tango. It's a studded, black leather collar and the studs spell out TANGO. I am puzzled, but I think everyone else is too.

“WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR PICK IT UP” She snarls and Tango picks it up and fastens it around his neck. I realise that I have stopped breathing and gasp as I gulp air down and reach for Miss Christy's hand. I pull myself up and stand close to her left shoulder, but bow my head so I am listening but not watching.
    What is happening? as the events unfold, it appears that TANGO has already committed himself to a Mistress and it's this person, Miss Abby. I feel Miss Christy's hand tighten on mine, she is saying nothing, but I can feel the anger.

Miss Abby clips a lead to Tango's collar and passes the end to Miss Christy telling her that Tango deserves to be punished severely and that she will continue with it, but after Miss Christy has vented her anger on him first.  I wonder if Tango has ever crossed a red-head before…

I drop to my knees, release Miss Christy's hand from mine and kiss it before looking up into her eyes and I see she is almost crying. Mistress, I whisper.” I am yours Mistress, I will be here for you.”

“Blue” she says “Your time approaches and you must fulfil your promise to Bear to accept his revenge upon me in my stead. Tango will be punished very severely for the disgrace he has brought upon us all here, but he can wait for that, I'm going to chain him and lock him in the cage in my dungeon until after the ceremony”
    “Go, remove your clothes so you only have your corset and hose on and kneel on the altar, it is time”
    So saying she drags the hapless Tango off towards her dungeon and I gaze after them in wonder, then I see Bear approaching from the end of the Great Hall, in his arms he is carrying a length of sisal rope and my heart flips.
    I carefully undress as instructed, folding my beautiful dress carefully by the side of the Altar then I climb on to the top and wait, my ass resting on my heels, ankles together, my arms stretched out in front of me, my shoulders on the altar and my head inbetween my arms, forehead touching the Altar and I wait.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'm looking around with my shoulders lying on the wall and an half full glass in my hand, thinking at Evelyn who is sleeping in the B&G office when a loud “crack” caught my attention. I'll try to look in the direction the sound come, but there are too many people in the way and i can't recognized what's going on. Then, when someone move away, i can see Tango taking a collar from a girl in black leather i had never seen before…..what the hell is going on here!? I presume was Christy who will put the collar around Tango's neck! And why Christy is at Blue side and she is so calm!?

Then, the misterious girl pass the leash chained on Tango's collar to Christy….

“I see, at last they are both Tango's Mistress, i presume….isn't it a little strange!?” i think to myself, remembering the few things i know about BDSM. And i know really few things about this world, just something i had read here and there and, dunno why, in my mind i had the idea that a sub can have only a Mistress, but maybe i'm wrong….or maybe this is all part of the cerimony!

Instinctively, my hand run to my neck…. i wonder what Tango is feeling now but, most strange, i wonder if i can be able to hold the tension he probably now feel inside him. Can i be able to handle a situation like this!? But most important….why i have those thoughts now!? I never feel attracted so much about this aspect of sex life but now, looking at what is going on in front of my eyes, this view is disturbing me, but not in a wrong way…….it's tickling my fantasy, my dark side….something i had experienced before even in a lightly way.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 392 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.