Skip to content

The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 392 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

“ I’m Yours Tight “  I smile softly looking him sincerely in the eyes.

Holding  his  hand, we walk back through the corridors to the Great Hall. I feel the weight of the egg inside my vagina,  secretly sitting , waiting to be awoken by the remote control in Tight’s pocket. The thought and feel of it teases my body  as I walk, building the anticipation and naughty thoughts. The unfamiliar feel of the little wire hanging from between my legs and the receiver on my stocking tops only serves to tease me more as they brush against my inner thighs.

My pussy floods with wet lubrication and I feel it start to seep and dampen my panties.  I glance at Tight and wonder, if he actually knows the state of excitement he is keeping my body in. The answer to my brain is almost immediate – “ Of course he does, he has the control & power to make me orgasm without even touching me, anytime he wants to, in public or otherwise as he watches…”

That thought nearly sends me into sexual overdrive and a groan escapes my lips. “ Someone told me once – Banana Slugs – Big, grotesque, slimy,  – focus girl focus “  It starts to work and then the slugs begin turning into long shiny lubricating penis’s and my body is zoomed back up to full on sexual tension, aching to be fulfilled.  I search desperately for something else to focus on..

We enter the  crowded Great Hall.  Tango & Blu are standing obediently at the front of the Great Alter with Christi.  It looks like the great collaring is about to begin.

Tango, the House Submissive is  being given the great honour of belonging to his Miss Christi by wearing her collar and becoming part of her family with Blu.  I am so pleased for him. He has worked so hard in the IceHouse and taken his duties very seriously.  As an unexpected  Dungeon owner, he has helped me in several tasks & guided me too in their ways so I would not fall fowl of their traditions and strict discipline rules.  For that alone, I will always be grateful  and feel a fondness & affection for him.
    I truly feel honoured, that I am a guest at such an important ceremony for him.

As we wait, for the ceremony to begin,  it is suddenly rudely interrupted by another Mistress – Dutchslut 19, dressed in severe Black leather corset and skirt and metal buckles. She looks the part and is no doubt very angry carrying a frightening looking whip.

Her anger is directed towards Tango standing by Christi, who is still staring at the floor obediently. She takes the whip and cracks it loudly. The sound echoes throughout the hall and everyone falls silent.

It seems Tango, already has a Mistress and he belongs to Dutchslut19!!

She takes his collar from her stocking  tops, throwing it on the floor.
    Tango’s eyes meet hers and you can see in his face, he has been caught out.  It seems he had Dutchslut19’s permission  to become House Submissive at the IceHouse but not to mislead Christi into thinking he had no master or mistress, nor to show such faithlessness to his current Mistress.

I gasp in horror.  Even  having limited knowledge of the ways of Master & Slave, I know this is a serious transgression and Tango will be severely punished.  I feel for him but know I am not to interfere.  He knows & understand their ways and has bought it on himself.

Dutchslut 19 makes him crawl on his knees to pick up his collar on the floor offering it to her. She snarls and shows her displeasure as she puts it on  and nearly chokes him, pulling him roughly to Christi.  Both mistresses will be punishing him tonight but it seems Dutchslut 19 is allowing the protocol of Christi to go first.

Christi  speaks to Dutchslut & to Blu waiting patiently at the alter and pulls Tango roughly out of the Great Hall.  It seems he will be caged in her dungeon until Christi feels it is time to deal with him with the full permission of Dutchslut19.

My heart beats fast at this sudden change of direction, the party has taken.  I lean into Tight, glad of his strength and his protection suddenly.  “ What do you think might happen to him?” I whisper to him  in the shocked silence of the Great Hall….

Blu positions herself , kneeling on the Great Alter.

After a short while, Christi returns and takes her place once more at the alter.  Blu is kneeling obedient and we wait  for Bear’s entrance to the Hall.

Drinking and chatter begin to return to the guests, no doubt discussing the sudden turn of events ……

Bear
    Participant

I straighten before the mirror eye myself one last time before entering the Great Hall.  Shirtless, my chest oiled glistening in the candlelight, I take a final check of the tight leather pants… my tight leather pants already hugging my toned hips and thighs… the outline of my anticipation clearly emphasized in the thin layer of soft leather molded to me. My black boots shined,… polished bright to reflect the low candlelight as I weigh my appearance. I pause briefly reach for the black leather bracers a quiet tone taking my soul as I ease myself into an old persona.

Ursus rises…quiet,… firm…. demanding… the swell of lust fills me… knowing Blu awaits me. That sweet delicious morsel no doubt trembling in expectation 

I step through the crowd…. Approaching the altar in single purpose unaware those that eye me step aside as move in  confidence before the kneeling woman there. My eyes skim the crowd, taking in Janine looking lovely in her komodo,  My eyes drift to Jayc and Stone looking elegant in their matched outfits. Stone catches my gaze and instinctively moves in closer to Jayc.

Inadvertently I bump into a couple, Tight and Brandy, her jaw trembling slightly, the hard clasp to Tight’s arms suggesting more there than what meets the eyes. My eyes lock with Brandy’s briefly, and she looks away quick. I grin…yes much more. I think.

All-for-you one stands with a satisfied smile, Covems and his troop of dwarves nearby…I note JD, jane and others milling patiently about, when the commotion starts. Tango’s submission to a new domme unsettling the moment. I pause briefly… standing quiet until matters have a chance to sort themselves out. Holding until Christi returns to the alter…. Then again I move forward eying Blu as she sheds her clothes and prepares herself.

I wet my lips, already feel ing the rush of anticipation swelling in my loins. I pause briefly before Christi, and she nods a silent acknowledgment though I know the events no doubt unsettling to her.
    I clamber on top of the alter straddling over Blu’ in the moment as my hands work at the rope. Eyes drifting sternly over the crowd as form a slip knot and feed the end of the rope through it. I kneel down… hips hugging to Blu’s naked bottom as I lean forward whispering in her ear.

“You do this of your own accord, voluntarily? Without duress?”

“Yes sir,.” I hear her reply

“Good,… “ my fingers drift slow along her naked side, drift into her hair and clench. Twisting her her head to the side. “Look at me blu’!…LOOK AT ME.”  I hold my gaze there until our eyes meet.  “Surrender to your desires… your estacy in this,.. Do not hold back,… show all this night the passion and excitement service brings to your soul. It is your night… your night to demonstrate to all the joy of your choice here Feed me the juices of your desires… feed me of the sexual excitement all this brings on you and.. DO NOT HOLD BACK.”

My words flow firm… absolute in direction.

I grab her arm and pull her up onto her knees keeping  a firm grip in her hair.

I lean in, lips close to her ears as I hold her there…“Look at them,… meet their gaze with your own,… be proud,… absolute in your demonstration in your joy of service this night…”

I rise standing tall and proud above her as my eyes drift over the crowd… Widening the loop of the rope in my hands as my eyes search the crowd, before falling on one. My hands lift… whipping the loop above my head as I lock on my target, and the lasso buzzes above me before whipping out into the crowd and falling among them.

Those about the rope line part as I tighten the grip and tug… the loop taunt around the waistline of Adera staggering a bit as I begin to pull and leap down,… moving towards her slow as she struggles against the binds. Her high heels making any footing nearly impossible to set, eyes widening as she sees me approach closing in…I step in fast… wrapping the rope in quick loops about her arms before I twist her  arms back and bind them crossed behind her.

Whispering low in her ear as I fasten the ties.

“You think I have forgotten you?… You know me beter than that.

I reach around her gripping the fabric of her gown and rip it open… letting her tight beautiful breasts spill open for all to see..

“Oh I shall enjoy this night my dear…”I reach down scooping her up, carrying her back to the alter as she squirms against the binds.

I roll her onto the alter…then reach down and hike her gown up her hips,,, and tear her flimsy lace panties away. My eyes dart to Blu’… “Straddle her face.” I command sharply. Then lean down kneading Aderas firm tits  as I lean forward and pull one of their pebbles into my mouth sucking slow as my fingers  drift between Adera’s legs and stroke along the buried shaft hidden there…I can feel her hardening there… the awkward bend no doubt discomforting as Blu lowers herself across Adera’s mouth. 

Panting  I pull back unlacing my growing hardness as I move around the alter…

“Lift yourself Blu!” I bark,… obidently she rises as I reach under and grab Adera’s shoulders pulling her across the alter until I can bend her head  over the edge… “Go down on her”  follows the quick command yet as Blu presses forward her wet sex eager seeking Aderamouth I reach out and press her forward. “No Adera’s mouth will serve me…” I reach for my hardness and begin to slip that bulbous plum between  Adera’s lips… feeding her my cock slow as I rub Blu’s ass waiting for her to take Adeara in her mouth. Then a sharp slap across that beautiful bottom..
    One,..
    Two
    Thre…
    The spanks cascade onto Blu as she wraps her lips over Aderas firmness.

bluedenim
    Participant

Head down, eyes closed, my long hair cascading like a copper curtain round my shoulders and hiding my face.

I feel someone… it must be Bear… climb onto the altar behind me and straddle my hips….. Oh God I can feel his balls resting in the small of my back then he leans forward and his hardness presses into my spine as he whispers “You do this of your own accord, voluntarily? Without duress?”
    Without Duress?
    I'd pay to be here now, my pussy is already moist and I wonder if he can smell my arousal. I answer in a husky voice.. “Yes Sir”
    He strokes along my body and I tense, my eyes still tight shut wishing I had a blindfold and earplugs in so there was only the sense of touch to focus on and relish.
    Then he grabs my hair and pulls my face up to gaze into his.
    “Surrender to your desires… your ecstasy in this,.. Do not hold back,… show all this night the passion and excitement service brings to your soul. It is your night… your night to demonstrate to all the joy of your choice here Feed me the juices of your desires… feed me of the sexual excitement all this brings on you and.. DO NOT HOLD BACK.”
    I open my mouth but can say nothing and I gulp like a goldfish… this is Bear's way, he loves for the lady to climax for him and I will.. I silently promise him, “I will, Bear”
    He takes my arm and lifts me up so I am sat on my haunches, my hair hides my breasts, so I toss my head and flick it back over my shoulders. If I am on display, then let them see me, all of me, my body is here to serve. Bear whispers to me again… “Look at them all” and I gaze all around the room, almost all people I know and think they know me, will they see the real me tonite? Well they will certainly see all of my body, there is nothing hidden from view except that I am sat on my heels….
    Then Bear casts his lasso and captures Adera. I part my lips in a grin… so this is how his final revenge plays out…. I know he is good with ropes and he quickly binds her arms behind her and the tears open her dress at the front, spilling her breasts out then he picks her up and throws her onto the altar in front of me, rolling her dress up to her waist and ripping her panties off and her cock is revealed for all.
    “Straddle her Blu” he barks and I plant my wet curly-haired ginger pussy firmly over her mouth….. she must have a beautiful view of my asshole… and I move slowly back and forth, smearing her mouth with my wetness as Bear kneads and then chews on her beautiful breasts, sucking the nut-brown nipples and pulling them out at least an inch with his teeth, then he begins to play with her boy-cock stroking it into hardness I see it growing and push myself down harder onto her face, then Bear shouts
    “Lift yourself Blu!”
    I do and he drags Adera to the end of the altar where he bends her head down so her throat is aligned for the long ursine member he has just unleashed from his tight leather trousers.
    I try to push my pussy back, will I tempt Bear? But no, he pushes me away..
    “Go down on her!”
    I bend down to Adera's boy-cock and take it eagerly between  my lips, then I cup her balls in my hands and pull my head down on her I start to suck and bob when I feel a slap on my ass……
    Bear!
    Is it possible to giggle with a mouth full of cock?
    I wiggle
    and another slap
    and another
    smarts
    smart
    smiles
    pussy starts leaking
    and I gobble eagerly at Adera's hardness
    the slaps stop and instead I feel a tongue on my pussy, teasing my clit-bar and circling.. I nearly choke as I feel my orgasm rising and I spread my thighs to allow more welcome attention.
    I hear Adera gagging too and I lift my head as I climax and turn to see Bear bury his shaft deep up to his balls down her throat..
    I feel her twitch in my hands and I quickly get my lips back round the swollen end of her cock as she starts to squirt…
    I have a wild thought…
    My sacrifice? is this it?  Was this all Bear had in store for me?

Adera
    Participant

I'm caught by surprise when Bear catches me with his lasso and it's obvious that I can't get far in my struggles against his strength. He quickly hauls me in, ties me and whispers hotly in my ear before ripping open my dress to show everyone my breasts and their hardening nipples. I gasp a little from surprise and excitement as he lifts me up and carries me onto the altar where he rips of my panties.

Bear doesn't leave me much time to think or react before Blue's beautiful pussy is placed over my mouth. I try to twist and turn a little but am quickly assaulted by Bear's passionate and demanding mouth and hands and I can't help but arch myself to him in my bound state, open my mouth in a gasp and let my tongue brush against Blue's lips.

I had begun parting my legs for Bear as he suddenly stops, walks around the altar, drags me to the edge, orders Blue to go down on me and then presses his rock hard cock against my lips. I almost automatically open my mouth for him, his so sudden domination of us has left me very turned on and I eagerly wrap my lips around his manhood and let my tongue tease and play with it as he slowly moves back and forth.

I hear the slaps on Blue's butt and feel her wrap her soft wet lips around my stiff dick and I moan in pleasure.

I feel and almost sense it when Blue climaxes and embarrassingly enough I'm not able to control myself and I cum into her waiting mouth with a soft whimper while still sucking on Bear's cock.

My mind is however filled with the thought of my bound situation, on display for everyone to see and how Bear can use us however he wants and pleases. Thinking of this I can't help but put more effort into sucking his hard tasty cock in anticipation of what might come and my dick doesn't need much time to rejuvenate itself at these thoughts.

Bear
    Participant

A couple more quick smacks to Blu's bottom and I stop filling my lungs with the sweetening aroma of her excitement. I slip a finger between her legs feel the growing moisture then lean forward sliping a tongue along that slickening channel , pulling and teasing with my lips until I feel her shift in accommodation and I can bury my face into her and  tease that clit bar rocketing her over the edge. Lips smacking as I pull back and hear the groan of Adera muffled by  my thickness stuffed into her mouth.

Oh yes” I think to myself,… reaching down pulling myself briefly free of Adera letting her gasp,… moan audibly for the crowd.  Then gripping my hard shank I stuff it again deep into her , plugging her throat  before reaching up and gripping Blu's cheeks and spreading them. I can hear her slurps on Adera as I twist my hand and sink two fingers into her slick juicy pussy, sliding my ring finger over her clit bar as my thumb rolls across rim of that puckered rosette staring at me. The tip of my thumb presses slow, parting the tight resistance until it slides deeper in the moisture of her anus, rolling there briefly as I tease the nerves at the rim… then sink slowly as the big thumb pushes deeper. I hear a moan, watch her rise as I fucking back now on my fingers as she steadies her grip on  Adera.

Damn,.. I nearly forget of Adera in my greed..  holding the fingers as Blu' bucks on them I reach down and pull myself from Adera… hearing her gag and cough as my bulk pulls free. Tears streaming from the corner of her eyes her lust for that meat still high as her tongue reaches our… almost desperate for it's touch. I let the plump head linger there at her lips… and again reach for Blu' giving a couple quick hard smacks to her bottom again then lean forward gripping a cheek in my hand , squeezing as my teeth rake against it then pinch in a teasing bite.as my hands moves jabbing as I fuck my fingers back to her motions…and rap my ring finger against her clit bar.

I feel her tighten and moan loud again, feeling the gathering wetness coating my fingers… my attention slips away again distracted to Adera… as I ease back and pull my drenched cock from her throat hearing her protests  as she gasps briefly for breath.  The act here builds in momentum… its  my own greed taking precedence and I slip my fingers from Blu'…. drifting to her glistening lips… the drip of her juices quite evident….and I am ready now… hungry to feel them on me. I urge her to the side as I  clamber onto the alter as I reach down and grip the ropes on Adera…. Easing her to her knees before Blu and myself. Then turn again quick to Blu,… reaching and steadying her  as I guide her up to her feet in a swift fluid motion.

She balances against me as I reach under  and grip under her thigh  sliding her leg open across my thigh to expose her to the crowd .With her back to me she catches my lead as I begin to lift her. Finding her footing as we move she turns into me sligthly hooking an arm around my neck and shoulder  shifting her weight to proudly display herself moving seductively against that hard shank pressing against her hips and the small of her back. Our eys lock briefly as I read that feisty fire which has enflamed now in her.  I lean into her kissing her deliciously as I bend  slipping my free hand under her to grip my cock,  pulling  my drenched member into view and whipping it a couple of times against her clit as my fingers slide up to that fat purple plum and press it slow to her heated gates.

A soft murmur comes from her as I press it tighter and feel her inner rim kiss that the crown of my cock as it begins to stuff her, feeling her gripping tight as it molds to to the girth it in its tight sheath and swallows the cap.  I can’t help but groan and growl at the feeling of her on me…the tight pressure wet and hot  slipping along  that fat shaft for all to see.

God yes… I ease my eyes close but not before I see Adera shuffling forward as Blu grinds down on my cock…Adera’s mouth lips hungrily pursuing Blu’s bar dangling enticingly above that penetrating cock.

With Blu in my arms… I close my eyes and immerse myself into a slow dreamy fuck.

chien_lubrik
    Participant

My !! It was like I switched off …And for now I have a very bad taste in my mouth … yerk !!!

I am lying into what it seem to be a restroom of some kind… ohhh Lord, I feel like I slept for weeks and my head turn a bit.
    But it last quick and I feel now fully nice.

What have I done ? I know too much how I can be in this state … when I drink a bit too much!
    The drunkenness had surprised me ! I didn't noticed that I drunk that much to fall down … My !!!
    … Well, that's how a party may be after all.

I stand up now. And yes! I feel good.
    Well I hope I didn't miss a lot for the party.
    I rearrange myself, and … well … if the party is not over, I will undress a bit surely.

Bear
    Participant

My eyes drift down to that mane of blonde hair shuffling closer to us… and I feel Adera's tongue lap against my wet cock… and feel Blu' shudder as Adera's tongue drifts to linger on her magic spots. My hips press tight… as I feel Blu' reach back… her fingers grasping my thighs…nails digging deeper into my flesh  as her excitement grows. My free hand drfits slowly up her torso… along her neck… as the strong fingers stroke along it… her head arching back as the pleasure mounts in her loinsr… my fingers clamp tight onto her jaw as she tremble and cries out when the  pleasure focused on her core ripples thru her body.

She tightens in my arms… and I growl…

“That's my girl… good… good… ride it..” Breathing hot into her ear as I hold her chin… my hips moving faster now… compelled  by her orgasm… Her breaths quickening as her body betrays her… arching back pressing tighter… her hips moving on want as she continues to build toward another under the mounting intensity of thrusts and Adera mouth still at work on her clit and bar. Blu‘ gasps.. trembles as another wave of ecstasy takes hold… feeding my lust… my hips moving faster now… that shaft… churning in her wet heat as the hard slaps of my hips sound as they impact against her in that fire of lust which rages now..

My breath pants in her ear… her head thrown back as my grip on her jaw tightens.

“Oh yes… my lovely.. “ I growl low… a long lick along her neck… my lips dragging on her silken skin… teeth flaring… as my greed builds and I drive against her… raking now there with my pearly whites… the primal side flares as I instinctively open my mouth… clamp down and pinch  the skin on her neck in a tight grip. Holding her like a breeding stock… as I drive myself into that luscious zone… and push hard… hips grinding as  my fullness drills into her… groaning as I immerse myself into that beautiful shuddering release,.. to flood her with my seed.  I feel Adera lapping on the seeping juices which have flooded awash on my scrotum. A slow curtain of calm retakes me and I unclamp myself… stroking that lovely neck still arched back against me

I ease myself slow from the whimpering Blu‘ feeling Adera‘s tongue lap eagerly as the crème of cum along my shaft.. Her eyes dart up to mine… a brief look of hopeful expectation flirting there. I stand before Adera… my chest heaving as I regain my breaths and look into her eyes. Her makeup now smeared, and face awash in Blu’s juices, it’s clear that Blu has been squirting and Adera taking the full impact of those juices son her face.  I cup Adera’s face and lean down, giving those lips a deep kiss as I taste the ardor of Bluedenim and myself on Adera

Breaking that kiss I slide my fingers into her shaggy blonde man… “Oh I have not forgotten you…your reward is coming quickly. Then break away hopping down from the alter to a bag I had hidden behind it prior to the ceremony. I catch sight of Bluedenim looking back at me curiously as I dig in the  bag. The obvious expression in her eyes sstating her inner concern of .. “Is that all there is…” I can read her confusion… a sly grin crosses my face as I set a cane on the dias…

“ You offer yourself in place of your mistress… a sacrifice this night… Girl there is one  element of you no one has sampled….” I set a handful of  tie straps  beside the cane…. then a tube of lubricant…

Then a pair of anal plugs….

“I want your anal cherry this night…”

My eyes settle on her shocked expression… reading the fear… and the mix of underlying excitement at my announcement.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lost in the memories of the past, suddenly i feel the vibration of my cellular phone hidden in the internal pocket of the coat. I take it out and look at it….when i see the name “Old Joe” on the screen, i immediatly understand what's going on: Evelyne must be waked up!

I run between the crowd, lost in the show that Bear is giving them, and reach the passage for the B&G till finally i'm in front of the office door. My breath is hard, cut from the run i made…..i open the door and i can see Eve sitting on the sofa, confused. She probably don't remember what happend and how she had reach this place, but she looks good with her messy hair. I can't old a smile at that view and step in to the room, removing my mask and standing in front of her.

“Good morning Evelyne….seems like you can't hold alcohol too much!” i say her smiling and sitting near her “but your expression, when you was sleeping, was realy cute….”

My face is getting close to her, a bit sleepy to be honest, and gently kiss her lips, while i place my right hand over her left one, fondling it slowly.

“Welcome back from the dream world, Eve….” i whisper her, caressing her cheek “the party is not over and if you wanna go back to it, i will happy to be at your side! But no more  alcohol for you, tonight!”

We laugh togheter and i hug her tight in my arms “Welcome back!”

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Welcome back!” He say!
    The one who drive me here … in fact the one who make me stay.
    I feel strange, both ashamed for I lost myself in drunkenness, and really that is a shame !
    and both confident for nothing bad had happened to me in my coma state.

Fortunately he came back to me I was able to wash my mouth for this awful taste I once got.

And I enjoy that kiss, those hugs he give to me.

I open a bit the vest of my suit … well … I take it off, showing so the white shirt I got under.
    Then I open the shirt on my bra. Black laces hide a bit the flesh of my breast… a bit, I know perfectly that's just a bit.

” Thank you…  I whisper in his hears before softly kiss his neck while i feel his hand on my cheek.
    ” … Thank you for having taking care of me … Yes let go back, at your side, at your knees !

I slowly take off my shirt completely now, and start to undo the trouser .

” Enough of that boy's disguise! I want to feel girl !”

I am only dressed in underwear now. I know my panty hide few of the … penis of mine … the part of me I hate this much.
    But he know who I am, and he accept it. I feel confident with him, and I don't care that much now to show me as I am.

Is that nice Hentaï ? Or is it still to much dressed ?”

tangoracer
    Participant

Having been made to strip and climb in the cage ( 3 foot square sharp wire mesh with steel frame and a steel bared door)
    As I climb Miss Chirsty Snarls “Don't you dare move” I turn and face the door as it is locked in my face.I kneel with my head down my eyes fixed on the floor I hear the soft foot steeps of Miss Chirsty walking to the door close it and the click of the lock.

Knowing what i have done is the most dishonorable thing I could have done to both Miss Abby and Miss Chirsty. I know the punishment is going to be hush and i will take what every Miss Chirsty will hand out without any complaint to show that i know i have do her wrong.

Feeling the wire cage cutting into my knees i try to lean back to take some wight off my knees. Only have myself to blame for the mess i have made.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Evelyne is in front of me, just covered by her underwear…….a really incredible view of her pretty body, but i can read embarassement in her eyes, even if she try to hide it. I stand up and grab the shirt from the sofa, putting it over her shoulder.

“There is no need you come back to the party half naked….but if you wanna do it, you have to be sure this is the right decision for you!”

Telling this, i hug her more tight. Her naked body is warm and her skin is like silk under my hands and her scent is sweet and it tickle my sense. I move a step back, leaving my hand on her shoulders and looking at her eyes.

“The choise is yours, Eve……no Mistress, no slave…..just two good friend who want to have some funny time togheter!”

I smile at her, at the strenght she is showing to me this night…..a strenght that had surprise me a little, but she had always  have inside her.

chien_lubrik
    Participant

The silk of my shirt on my shoulder make me feel strange …

… my decision … my will … I am not used to have my will in such moments …

I know I had changed a lot from my previous past … I know I am not the same junk whore offered to all I was before.
    But I am able to please anybody with what I want ?
    And … after all … what do I want? That is not clear in my mind !

I want to please him, I want to feel like the girl I feel I am !! And who will please me with this body of mine ? !

He will … the answer is obvious. But still it is hard to me to clearly understand it … even if I know it is.

My !

…no Mistress, no slave…

He smile at me

You are right, there is no need !…

I turn myself , letting the shirt falling down my shoulders.

… there is my will! My decision!

I lift my hairs to clear my bra's closes.

” May you be kind enough to unlock this bra ? After all I think it is too much.”

Turning my shoulders and face toward him I redeem his smile.

It is a party, it is a room for lust and warm pleasure isn't it Hentai ? 

Always it will be some who will be masters and always will be some to be slaves , that's the way world goes.

Adera
    Participant

“Mmppfh” Bear doesn't give me much time to breath with his cock deep down my throat, though I can't help but enjoy the feeling of his girth and forcefulness as he pushes it down my throat and I work my throat muscles and tongue as best I can around him to taste and pleasuring him.

I gasp for air in relief when he pulls out of my mouth, though my tongue snakes after to lick the head of the saliva coated head.

*Smack* and Blue shudders, oooh she does like that and I can feel how her attention to me drifts from what Bear does to her.

Bears hips pushes forward somewhat, I guess mostly from reflex and I take him into my mouth to tease him as much as I can with my mouth and tongue feeling him getting harder before suddenly pulling back. Aww guess he has that much control not to let himself go that easily.

Bear pulls out of my mouth and places me on my knees and I find the two of them standing in front of me, I watch them as they adjust themselves and I look closely at Blues face to see her reaction when he pushes into her. Oh, maybe I should help them out some and I shuffle forward as best I can in my bound state to let my tongue dance over their sexes though not coming too close or I would interfere with their movements as their pace increases. I let my tongue slide along her lips as he thrusts inside and move to her clit bar to tweak and tease it softly with my tongue.

Bears movements becomes faster and more needy and I can hear from his groans that he's getting very close.

Then he comes, with a loud groan of pleasure, I can feel with my tongue how Blue twitches around his cumming cock and her moans. I eagerly position myself to lap up the cum on Bears cock as he slowly pulls out of her and I look up into his eyes as I lick the cum off of his cock. I wonder what he'll do now, maybe it's my turn now? I lick and look at him suggestively to see if I can ignite his fire.

When he cups my face and kisses me I try to move closer to him as best I can to meet his tongue with my own, sliding mine around his.

He then breaks the kiss and from his next words I first get the impression that it might be my turn in some way and I squirm in anticipation, my body hot and excited from helping the two of them reach orgasm. When he says that he's planning on taking Blues anal cherry I can't keep myself from pouting a little in disappointment.

He then pulls out two anal plugs, oh so there's one for me as well and I wipe the pout from my face.

I look at Blue with some concern in my eyes as I wonder if she has prepared for this… taking cock the absolutely first time will hurt if she hasn't.

Bear
    Participant

I reach for a zip tie… then Blu’ rasing her back to her knees as I press in again behind her.
    “What is your safe word Blu’?”… I am pushing her envelope of experience and want her in complete comfort understanding the code to which I will abide.  She looks at me confused and I repeat the question… turning her about once secured. She names it… and I repeat it back… emphasizing to her my acknowledgment of it.

Her eyes dart nervously to me as I ease her to her back…

The clamber back onto the alter… lifting her hips up….as I kneel over her… my lips wettening as I breath that delicious musk of our sex rising from her. I reach for the smaller butt plug, a slender probe, oiling it generously before setting ti against the tight rosette staring at me.  My mouth waters as I look at her sex… normally I would have just launched into my feast… but my desires here this night have disrupted my routine. The temptation is just too great… and as the plug is rolled slow against her tight bottom my lips drift along her furrow… slow licks which trace the plump albia… pressing deeper into the slick coat of our cum seeping from her core.

The scent makes me heady.. I breath hard… feel myself immediately responding… and I reach under her… guiding her bound hands to my member. And let her feel it swell slowly as I play.

I ease the plug slow against her as I do.. Pressing it in as my tongue laps there and digs deeper into her… twisting… slithering as it presses into the juices oozing from her.. I shudder… my tongue quickening in movement as I burrow deeper… the blunt end of the plug pressing holding… moving in slow tease on the the edge of her tight bung. Then pushes gently deeper… as my lips wrap and pull on her  thickened gates.  I groan in delight… then lashing my tongue in a quick flurry of flicks as it runs its course through her channel… the plug dipping deeper as I hear Blu’ moan iand whimper… tightening as I linger there at the clit bar. My breaths now labored and heavy as they fall hot on her clit.

My breaths are labored there as my eyes meet Adera’s anticipating stare….

“No but plug for you…” I growl… and read the immediate disappointment… “No ,… watch it… watch it grow… know… it comes for you..”

I watch her bite her lip,… the words no doubt a relief tickling her urges. Her eyes drift down,… her hungery lust observe measuring the growth …. Squirming a bit there as the bulk thickens… and her time draws close.

I drop my hand  to her Blu’s breast…kneading slow….and I move the plug deeper… fucking Bluedenim’s bottom in slow movements as my  fingers slipping  to a nipple… rolling it slow before they latch tight in  and one fell swoop my mouth wraps to the bar and I suck…  twist the nipple in a tight hard pinch. Feeling Blu respond quickly… the quick release of an orgasm hitting her…. And I shove the plug completely in… holding it steady until the contractions ripple thru her core.

The flush of juices is my reward… and I lap frantic… a frenzied moment as I slip again into old patterns and feast in frantic greed. My tongue rolling.. Sucling.. Probing.. Pressing deeper as it plunges into the new flow of juices…;lapping in  as I press my face in tighter… and feel the coat of cum smear across my face. As I lift my face and stare at Adera.

I feel Blu’s fingers slide now along that full hardened shank. I pull back casting Blu to the side as I rise now and bear down on to Adera to deliver my promise.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I look at her back and at the bra…..i'm not sure if it's the right think, but i want to trust Evelyne. I unlock it and it fall on the flor……now i can see her naked back: no tan lines on it….a perfect skin for a cute girl! I hug her from behind and kiss her right shoulder, moving slowly to her neck till my lips are closed to her ear.

“Yes, Eve, it's a party…..your real first party with all your new friends! And i'd like to lead you in it, as your partner in this lusty night…”

I kiss her neck again, twice, and my hands hold gently her body tight to mine. I carry her in my arms and i step outside the office, leaving for the Ice House, where the cerimony is getting more interessing, from what can i see from the opposite side of the hallway. Now, we are there, whatching at the ceremony…..Eve stand near me, holding my left arm, with her eyes glued on the altar…..i can feel her body trembling for the temptation she had to be there, but it's not her rule tonight….tonight she is a guest, she have to watch, like everyone is doing now.

And now i'm watching her, half naked near me….it's the first time i can see her beautyful body not covered by clothes and have to admit she is more cute then how i had imagine before: she is a surprise after another tonight! My heart start pounding faster and i wonder if she had notice my eyes glued on her or if she so focused on the altar till the point she can't recognize what's going on around her. In my mind, the desire of know Eve more is strong but a part of me it's a little worried cause i don't want to hurt her fragile heart….she is a so sweet girl….
    I can't hold it….i pull her apart, in a not so visible corner of the hall. Here, her back lie on the wall, my body close to hers….i can feel the warm of her body running on  mine and i like it….her parted lips call mine, who responded with a passionate french kiss, not good as hers one maybe, but something i really want.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 392 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.