Skip to content

The impossible is about to happen. Posts Milestone.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas The impossible is about to happen. Posts Milestone.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Perhaps we make a poll: Who will lead at the end of the year

Adera
    Participant

What, are you going to bet on us now!?

I don't really want the “title”… but I guess it just happened. *hugs for Janine*

TightFit74
    Participant

I think that if we look at average posts per day, we do have a new champion.. Hentai, how on earth did you get over 1400 posts in such a short time??? lol

Janine Dee
    Participant

And Hentai may soon eclipse us both.

Still I'm happy to see it so active.

And *hugs* for Adera

hentaiboy69
    Participant

no, i don't think so…….anyway, more of my post are just some kidding answer……

hell, yes, i'm here from 5 month…….short time, but really nice! and i have to thanks all of you too!

Lover
    Participant

We all give kidding answers, going off-topic sometimes… we just have to take care that it doesn't happen too much in those threads, that are important for discussion and improvements and could put off possible new members here.
    5 month isn't so short HB – it would be interesting to know the average time of people using AChat.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

What, are you going to bet on us now!?

I don't really want the “title”… but I guess it just happened. *hugs for Janine*

No metter if you want it or not…….now you have it whit 59 post plus then Janine!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.