Skip to content

Game Idea. Record and Log option for Room or chat.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Record and Log option for Room or chat.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Willyco
    Participant

Game Idea. The log option

I know that someone ask it in an other topic and a little discussion starts about it but I’m sure that a new topic about it can be interesting…

the question is:

HAVE A LOG OF OUR EXPERIENCE IN ACHAT

For me will be fantastic… and help me to learn a better language…. sometime in room I read new words and expression but during the actions is difficult to remember or note it…

But, I know that for someone isn’t good make a trace of his/her words…

well my suggestion in this case is to add in the character editora triple option about the logs…
    the first, enabled for default can be “don’t log for me” the second “log all for me” and the third “force no logs for others” exclude the log of this character from the log function, for the other persons too

Ok this is my proposal, I like to read your opinion and suggest, and obviusly a comment from the team to the possibility to add this wonderfull option

8) 8) 8)

Anonymous

Good idea Willy. I wonder if that could be done?

Willyco
    Participant

I suppose that be easy, all the text in chat fill a buffer, the only changes necessary (I can suppose) are make more bigger this buffer, add a function to write it in a file in the Achat folder at the exit of the chat and after some time of connection, repeated with regularity during the connection time (to don't lost all for a forced quit) and add a flag about logging to allow the function of “force no logs for the others”.

obviusly it's ask a little change in the character editor GUI, but I suppose that can be easy to implement it

Huntervai
    Participant

I have to throw my support behind this. I'd like it as a feature, an I'm sure I'm not the only one.

cook1972b
    Participant

Or you can just do like me and setup your own log/experience. No ability to capture a full log of the text, but a good way as a reminder as to whom your experience was with, date, time, whether they speak english, link to their profile page, all good things Nice easy backend to administer.

Willyco
    Participant

mmm… interesting solution, but do you use an app that do it? a plugin? what?

in every case I'm interested at the log , all the conversation, to learn better and more the language 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.