Skip to content

The Masked Ball

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Masked Ball

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 208 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

Stepping from the shadows I make my way to the middle of the ball.  I lift my right hand and I snap my fingers, the light goes out.  I snap my fingers two times more an slow music that makes the hips move began to play.  Snapping my fingers three more times I'm bathed in light.  I unloosen the ties of my red silk cape, and let it fall slowly, sensously to pool at my feet. My body on display for all to see.  A tinkling sound can be heard as I step from the cape, one foot in front of the other.
    Raising my hands above my head, I began to move my hips to the beat.  My bare feet barely making a sound as I dance, only the jingling from the bells round my hips, hands and ankles are the only sound you hear.  I began to move faster as the music picked up speed.  My legs kicking out, my hips thrust forward, hands moving across my body.  Sweat began to make my skin shine as I let myself go.  The more I dance the more hot I feel, my nipples get harder, my juices began to flow.  I can't help but throw my head back an laugh, from the shear joy of the music flowing threw me. Twisting, turning I began to bend back and back the tips of my long kinky hair touching the floor.  My laughter my joy is contagious and I feel the crowd began to get even more, amourous.  But I'm not really dancing for the crowd, I'm dancing for him and for her.  For the two I trust the most with my most devious of plans.
    The music beat is faster now, my chest rising with each breath I take, the jinglings louder with each move I make, my legs straining like they are wrapped round a lovers waist.  The momentums faster, faster and I twirl in a circle the room spinning until the music stops and I find myself crouched on the floor.  My breast heaving, my arms shaking, my thighs wet from my jucies I raise my head and meet the hot gazes of my lovers. :-*

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/funkyboutique_2110_34621777

Janine Dee
    Participant

The ropes fall to the ground, sloughed off, forgotten as my body responds to the music's commands, as I start walking towards her. Even my stride a dance all it's own, yet in harmony with hers. As are all my movements, complimenting, contrasting, yet undeniably in harmony with hers.

The rest of my costume is now cast aside, only a light sheen of sweat, and the flickering of candlelight on my skin.

Even a goodly distance away our eyes meet, and lock, and our movements shift, flow, mine speeding up, hers slowing down, flowing from one to the other as our dance brings us ever closer.

Carli
    Participant

[OOC: if you are grossed out by explicit male-on-female content, then please DO NOT read this post!]

I grab my master's cock in my left hand, as I slowly lick around the head, feeling it grow rapidly to its full potential. With every turn a bit of precum comes out of the tip, which I lick up, savoring the taste. My tongue flicks below the rim of the cockhead a couple of times, teasing my master. My hand starts moving up and down in slow, deliberate motions. I stop moving my hand and hold the shaft upwards, so I can lick down from the tip all the way to the balls. There I take one of them into my mouth and start sucking on it lightly, enjoying the salty taste.

My right hand is rubbing steadily over my wet pussy, two fingers sliding at each side of my clit. I let my fingers slide into my opening, feeling my juices flowing all over them. My pleasure is intesified by sharing the pleasure of my master through our mental link, our minds melting in an evergrowing tide of lust and passion. I can feel my master's eagerness and hunger, as he can feel my desire to please and taste.

After licking and sucking my master's balls, I slowly move upwards again, using my tongue all over the shaft. At the top I keep circling the head until his whole member is throbbing with anticipation. Only then do I take the whole head into my mouth and start sucking it, my lips pressing against his shaft so no air can enter my mouth. With every bit of precum I taste I moan, making absolutely clear to my master that I want more. I look upwards with my eyes with the most intense look I can muster being in this position. Before I move my head to take in more of his throbbing manhood, I can see in his eyes that my master – at this very moment – is now mine…

Janine Dee
    Participant

OOC: *giggling* If that was for me Sweetie I'll thank you, but for me Male-Female sex is like the works of John Crichton or Lady Gaga… I know others seem to enjoy it, but I just can't get the appeal. 

Lover
    Participant

I go to the place where at last I saw the lady in red. But where is she? One second ago she was here – and now? I am confused. Looking around, searching for her. What's that? I notice my partner; she is visible for everyone! What is her intention?
    The lights switch out and on again. She starts to dance. I also see the nun dancing to her direction.

In the other side of the room, Dracual is getting pleased. He is distracted. What shall I do? Search for the lady in red, move to my partner or sneak to Dracula?  I decide to wait one more moment to see what's going on, watching all people in the room.

Carli
    Participant

OOC: Yes sweet Janine, for you, and for those few out there who voted for a PG13 rating for the forum

sinnnn
    Participant

PG13 rating?  How the hell can you have that with a title of 3D adult online dating & 3d sex games, with pictures of unrated sex on the home page.  We soooo passed PG13 loong time ago. :

Bear
    Participant

OOC: Personally I applaud the willingness of Carli to push the limits. Agree with you sinnnn, past the limits of PG13 when we hit the home page. So carry on peeps,…

sinnnn
    Participant

Totally of like mind Bear.

Anyway I have to ask.  Do we stay(sigh) PG13 Janine or shall I go all the way?  Up to you babe.

Anonymous

(oh don't worry Carli and I will continue to push the limits)

sinnnn
    Participant

Well XXX your hearts out Bobbycat and Cali.  Just watch your aim.

Anonymous

aim?

sinnnn
    Participant

AIM!!!   

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'm all yours Sinnnn… take me.  :-*

Anonymous

(what happened to mikki and blossom?)

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 208 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.