Skip to content

The Masked Ball

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Masked Ball

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 208 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

She smiles down at me, so innocently.  Crawling over to her, not losing eye contact.  I bend down, kiss her foot, lick my way up to her knee.  She tries to pull away but I quickly grab her thighs, look into her eyes and say, “Dance with me”.  I keep kissing an licking my way up your leg till i get to the heart of you.  Giving your clit a teasing lick i keep on moving up your body, my hands trailing over your skin lightly.  Rubbing my face into your skin, over your breast, kissing your neck.  Pulling your body tightly against mines, we began to sway to a beat all our own.

mikki
    Participant

Having watched the masked mystery cross the room to where I had been just moments before, I move swiftly to come in behind him to the alcove. A small tap on the shoulder, and I speak softly, “Looking for someone Monsieur X. You are playing a dangerous game here. I like this in a man, if indeed you are.” As I speak I'm reading the reaction, and surprise on your face. Allowing my emotions to show on my face, you see a visible lust, and excitement showing.

Janine Dee
    Participant

The rest of the world seems to fade, to blur, it is only the feel of your skin, the light of your eyes, the sounds of the music and the pounding of your heart, the pounding of my heart, and it's matching pulse between my legs that climbs higher as you kiss it.

We dance, in a way. We make love in a way, our bodies already moving as one, soft touches, softer sighs as our ned for each other builds.

Lover
    Participant

I am surprised when someone tapped my shoulder. I look back and see the lady I was looking for. “Mylady, you can be sure I am a man.” I reply. Her face shows me sexual desire.

Looking back to Dracula I recognize he is mouth fucking his girl. But – it lookes like she is not his willing victim; does she resist? If this will happen, I do not take care for Dracula any longer. He will be distracted.
    Most of all other are having sexual fun or are dancing in a hot erotic way. My job is done. I just have to watch if it will go on…
    That's my time. Now I also can have fun. And this mysterious lady is the right one, as she is in a relationship to Dracula I don't know. But if I  get her, it will be another stake in his heart!

Turning around I take her into my arms, pull her very close to me and give her a hot kiss…

sinnnn
    Participant

Umm I think I need to get popcorn and a large coke.  This is starting to get good.  Go Van Helsing.  Anybody else want a taste of my popcorn.  HEHE

Janine Dee
    Participant

*whispering to Sinnnn* Think we could get her to wear the corset like Kate did?

sinnnn
    Participant

throwing popcorn at your, I whisper back, “I sure hope so, she'd look hot as hell staking him”.  wicked giggle.  “Want a sip?”

Janine Dee
    Participant

*leaning in, grinning, wrapping my lips around the tip of her straw and sucking*

mikki
    Participant

Slightly taken aback at his brazenness, I continue the kiss for some moments before, grasping him firmly about the throat, and squeezing. ” Do you know who you dare to offend? Take care I do not choose to end your life.” That said, I kiss the neck of the neck of the stranger, smelling the lust in his blood. I is difficult not to sink my fangs into his throat, and feed directly upon his lust filled blood. But no, It will  be more fun to slake my hunger the mortal way for now. A hand reaches beneath his cloak to slowly undo the buttons of his shirt revealing what lies beneath.
    Suddenly I sense a disturbance from across the room. Opening up my mind, I feel a wash of intense anger directed from the Count to the Little sorceress, who kneels before him. She has aroused a very dangerous side of him. I decide to keep an ear tuned to this situation, in case it becomes volatile.

sinnnn
    Participant

“Hey Janine I got nachos and cheese, want some?”  passing it over to her. “Ohh did you see her grab his neck. Somebody is going to be somebodies bitch tonight.”  giggling I move closer to her.

Bear
    Participant

From a seat behind you

“SHHHH”…

Quietly offer the two of you Red Vines

sinnnn
    Participant

“Thx bear, wanna sip of my soda?” I take a vine and pass the soda back.

Janine Dee
    Participant

*Shrugging, seeing the mood has changed I rest my head on Sinnnn's shoulder and continue to watch events unfold.*

sinnnn
    Participant

Throwing my arm round her shoulder, give her top of her head a kiss, then I rest my head on hers.  Whisper to the rest,”I bet 20 female VanHelsing kills Vampy and Lovers going to get whipped.  Any takers?”

Janine Dee
    Participant

Nah Mina and Monsieur X seem okay. So he may be ridden, but not whipped, unless he's into that. As far as the rest… well dominating someone should be done with their full consent. *grins, sneaks a kiss from Sinnnn*

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 208 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.