Skip to content

The Masked Ball

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Masked Ball

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 208 total)
  • Author
    blossom
    Participant

A phallus topped off with a  pine cone? Ouch!!!  😮 😮 😮
    I think I'll pass, thank you…

mikki
    Participant

As I am lookind around the room even the darkest corners seem bright as day. An advantage to being a creature of the night. I can even see the one who is not visible to the normal persons in the room. she is going from person to person, rigging their clothing to fall away from their persons. Another is sneaking arounf in the shadows as a pickpocket, or an assassin might do. I shall have to keep my eyes on that one. The room is becoming lively now, as the music has begun. Things should get interesting very soon.

Anonymous

OOC: I have no idea how Sinnn patted me on the ass because I have not even arrived yet.  All my previous comments to Carli were not meant as a guest of the party.

Arriving after the stroke of midnight, I stand at the entrance and slowly scan the Grand Ballroom with my piercing black eyes.  A cool breeze follows me in the open door and the candles flicker.  The room goes quiet as all present turn to look at me.  I need no introduction.

One of the guests, her back to me, feels my eyes on her and a chill runs down her spine.  She turns slowly to look, her heart starting to race…

lorddracule-ic.jpg

Anonymous

OOC: The nuns “hat”.

i know  the word cracked me up 

AZNLoverV
    Participant

The legend of Dionysus and the Maenads

and the thyrsus (which is a stick with a pine cone, suggesting fertility). 

*Sister Ruth giggles softly.* It was a phallic symbol. 

It sure is. *wink*  But I thought nuns weren't supposed to talk about that kind of stuff! *g*

sinnnn
    Participant

Did I not say that with my invisible custom comes great responsiblilty, I can travel in time.  :

After my little slap an tickle with the little theif(hope she doesn't notice I relieve her ill gotten gains an replaced her weapons with props, Hehe), I move on looking for my naughty Nun.  I know I seen her hat just a second ago. 

The ball is in full swing now, it has become somewhat of a crush, getting hard to squeeze past ppl.  I notice that I'm not the only one during the touching, giving a yelp as I feel someones arms wrap around me.  Strong hands kneeding my skin, lips touching the tip my ear with a smile.

“Ahhh Lover you caught me, hmmm what gave me away?”

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well now if anyone were to know about artificial phalli? Because the sisters of my order are known for our… unusual levels of serenity.

As far as the pine cone? It certainly wasn't meant to be used “that” way, but the male was represented by wands, staffs, knives, swords, and similar objects. The female would then be represented by chalices, cauldrons and similar representations of the womb.

Lover
    Participant

Yeah sinnnn, I followed the down falling clothes and thought about what you will do next. So I got you and start to kneed your skin, slowly moving my hands lower… I knead your ear, you feel my warm breath in your ear…
    After some time I whisper “Go to the nun and make her crazy, kissing her whole body and stroking her most intimate zones.”

I notice some guests starring to me, as they just see me, moving my hands and licking with my tongue. I look to them, my face has none emotions. Then I show them a big grin, as a demon does.

I turn around to walk to another person, who is part of my perfidious plan. I have to be careful, this guest seems to watch me.

sinnnn
    Participant

Found her finally, sheech.  Slowly walking up behind my lecturing Nun, I reach over an loosen her dress.  Her lecturing stops as she looks down with a sharp 'gasp' to see her dress on the floor.  She jumps an gasps even more when she feels a sharp smack to her sweet ass. 

I did leave your hat on babes.

Anonymous

…I move across the room, not so much walking as gliding, not making a sound, still watching her out of the corner of my eye as she continues to turn and face me…

“My love” is staring at me now and I feel her eyes on the back of my head, I can feel her in my mind as I approach the pretty magician with the magic wand.  Her eyes light up at the sight of me and she taps me on the nose with her wand.  I stare deeply into her eyes and her playfulness melts away, to be replaced by a blank gaze and a feeling of warmth that slowly spreads through her body.  Her mind is occupied with but one lustful thought, but my words get through to her and she nods understanding as she hears them:

“There is a trickster amongst us causing mischief with all of the guests.  She is visible to me and only one other in the room.  Let's turn the tables on her shall we?  Cast a spell so that all persons present will be able to see this mischief maker.  Reveal her to us all.”

With that, Hermione raises her wand and starts to speak…

Janine Dee
    Participant

I gasp slightly as my dress drops, but beyond that I seem to not care about my nakedness, already seeming to have abandoned my outfit. Instead I arch my brow and look over my shoulder, seemingly at my ass.

“Is that all?”

blossom
    Participant

Disrobed completely for the first time either in public or private, Sister Ruth took the opportnity to smeak a quick peek at her behind to confirm what she always imagined was an ample and full derriere (judging from how cushioned it felt when whenever she bounced on… well… never mind). Instead, she shocked speechless when she spies her tight and smallish butt! Well… not quite completely speechless… a pleading “Is that all??!” tumbles out of her mouth as she looks skyward at he who promised so much but apparently delivered so little…

Janine Dee
    Participant

OOC: I feel the need to make sure you know I'm gay blossom dear.

blossom
    Participant

[OOC: I knew that of course… not sure why you brought that up now when I was in my “silliness” mode  ]

Janine Dee
    Participant

OOC: The bouncing comment… I feared where it could go. For the record though I'm quite the nudist on here. 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 208 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.