Skip to content

The Masked Ball

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Masked Ball

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 208 total)
  • Author
    blossom
    Participant

[OOC: Oh I see… I left he bouncing sentence unfinished on purpose for the reader's imagination… could've been on the blessed Mother Superior's knee for all I know…  and while Janine_Dee is no doubt a nudist, that was Sister Ruth in character… I was just havingfun calling “an audible”, diverting your reaction to Sinnnn's smack into something completely different – like I said… I have these bouts of uncontrollable silliness… sorry everyone… as you were! *sheepish grin*]

sinnnn
    Participant

I'm the invisible lady.  A you can't catch me.  Oh an magic don't work on me.

Janine Dee
    Participant

OOC: It's not a concern sweetie, I was just confused since I had also noted that Sister Ruth didn't seem too concerned about loosing her dress, and basically abandoned it.  So I was worried it might go in another direction, so it's all alright.

Anonymous

I'm the invisible lady.  A you can't catch me.  Oh an magic don't work on me.

Well we'll just have to see about that won't we? 

mikki
    Participant

@ sinnn, As you are trying to slip away avoice whispers in your ear”Do not be so sure you are unseen by all here. There are those here who see beyond the ways of humans. We can also track you by scent” As you turn to see who says this, you hear laughter ” We can also disappear from sight if we desire it, and the shadows are friends to us as well”

Carli
    Participant

[OOC: bobbler, you're so going to regret dominating me like that without warning  😮 ]

This all consuming lust washes over me as this man speaks to me in my mind. I want only to make his every wish come true. There's a voice in the back of my head that's trying to warn me of something, but it's totally overwhelmed by my feelings for this man. “Yes Master” I whisper as I gather my concentration for a spell.

“Homenum Revelio!” I shout as I wave my wand around to focus the spell on the ballroom. Some of the guests nearby look at me curiously but then continue their conversations, thinking it's just a part of an act. I look around for the trickster my master mentioned, but she's either gone, or the spell had no effect on her.

I drop to my knees, with tears in my eyes. “I failed you, Master” …

mikki
    Participant

My messages delivered to the mischief maker, I turn my attention back to Vlad. I can barely keep my eyes from him, and I can sense he knows this. I am torn between two emotions. This is the man I both love and despise. He is the charming foreign Prince that I fell in love with and still love, yest he is also the monster who made me the creature of the night I am. The creature who loves the dangers and special abilities she has been granted, but loathes what she must do to survive. These feelings are all reflected in the burning eyes that follow the Prince as he passes through the room.

Anonymous

OOC: Carli, this is RP baby, expect the unexpected  Besides, you asked for an orgy, so we have to start somewhere 

…hearing me in your head “Rise Child. Come into my arms.”  As you slowly stand, I open my cloak and swallow you up inside it, my scent, my touch so intoxicating that you can barely control yourself. I *push* inside your mind, causing the lustful desires to diminish while still keeping you in my thrall. “You did the best that you could and that is all that I can expect of you.”

I hold you close, so tight, your body so soft and warm against mine as I take a slow deep breath, tasting your scent, taking it deep within me. You rest your head on my shoulder, still sobbing softly. I place my finger on your cheeks to wipe away the tears while the other caresses your long black mane of hair. As you wrap your arms around me to hold me even tighter, I whisper softly in your ear “If the trickster wants to play then we shall play. Aim your next spell directly behind the naked nun over there.”

Opening my cloak, you step from its warm embrace, ready to cast your spell. I feel Mina's eyes burning into me and I turn to face her…

Anonymous

(a little background on my and mikki's characters and their *connection*. and just as an FYI, we did not plan this before hand. it happened totally spontaneously)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mina_Harker

Anonymous

(Jessica and Bear…keep posting. and anyone else who wants to jump in late, do so. that means you, Bouli  )

Anonymous

OOC: How the hell did you see me in there, Bobby? I'm just waiting for the right pitch, an opening for a late arrival.

Bear
    Participant

OOC: Been reading and laughing…enjoying the antics

Lover
    Participant

As sinnnn is walking around, undressing other guests (remember, she still is invisible) I follow her way through the crowd. To every nude guest I meet, I spray a special kind of perfume. This spray makes them feel a special way of calm, but also elated and unrestrained. Though I am sure, there are some visitors who will show no effect to this perfume, I will give it to every nude one.
    I have to be careful, after spraying I have to leave the person, cause I don't want to be part of the beginning mood. And sinnnn, we have to hurry, before the dressed guests notice what is happening. And we also have to watch, which persons show no effect.

Anonymous

I whisper in Hermione's ear “Well my Child, it seems that we now have a moving target.  Get ready to cast your spell, and the next time the trickster stops, I will tell you where to direct it.”

mikki
    Participant

While the Prince is occupied elsewhere with the young sorceress, I continue scanning the crowd. I notice Monsieur X is following in the wake of the trickster, and there is a curious scent in the air now. Subtle yet powerful at the same time. What is it about this man? There is a sinister quality about him that I much carefully monitor while I have the time. I fear that soon I shall have to focus more of my attention to the Prince.

• Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 208 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.