Skip to content

the most fucked girl on April

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests the most fucked girl on April

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Maturrango
    Participant

Nice Idea, I bet we can make some adjustment month by month on May most… and so on. I was trying to change polls votes but I can't,

point one:
    Every contesting girl changes her Country info into   ‘AprilContest=0  – (+ any pers. Info you still want here)‘ 
    AGREE

point two:
    fter every encounter, the inviter adds a vote to the contestant. Means that max votes should be as high as possible.
    Unfortunately I can't change the Poll vote per user. We can change it for next contest, On April every inviter has two votes.

point three:
    After every encounter, the contestant increases her profile 'AprilContest=0' counter by one
    Agree but in order to the count be valid the inviter should post here the user name of the contestant and how long the encounter was. In addition the vote count and game info should match

point four:
    So instead of each partaker to deposit a sum to one or several judges, we could Gift whatever we like to the first, second and third place winners.
    AGREE. Everyone was free to gift the three most voted girl or shemale.

angelocorbin
    Participant

sounds good. but point three:
    posting details about every encounter might be to much hastle. It a hole month. you looking at perhaps a 1000 posts.

we'll brake this forum lol

Maturrango
    Participant

LOL I hope So

Maturrango
    Participant

We have a new contender

c0777674_0000001552256272.jpg

louise 

Be aware all of U, she lead the “Venus Ts Models Club”  and has her own Hot videos!!! take a look to “Louise88 doubleteamed on the beach”

Maturrango
    Participant

😮 😮   Contest is OPEN :

Maturrango
    Participant

Keep sign in

welcome

mommyslave

And have good LUCK!!!

Maturrango
    Participant

Meet all the contestant

List still open!

Paolasexy01                                      luciana_aoi     

charlize_                                               Gwen_85     

sam6_fr                                               dirtygenn      

tatyane                                               Sexy_Zeyno       

Faliora                                               Jane_Ir

louise                                               mommyslave

didou_fr
    Participant

a nice party with sam6_fr ,  my only love,  always amazing in a lil hour of pleasure

AxelDep
    Participant

Paola, my hot wife, always… HOT!!!!

I love her so much…

Maturrango
    Participant

a nice party with sam6_fr ,  my only love,  always amazing in a lil hour of pleasure

Excelent seems you two was having a lot of fun!
    Please don't be jealous if Sam win!

Maturrango
    Participant

Paola, my hot wife, always… HOT!!!!
    I love her so much…

great Axel! Seems Paola was fucking a lot today. She toke that contest really seriously!
    Hope she can stay fucking three different guys or more on every day on April!

Maturrango
    Participant

I shall throw myself into the contest as well(Shemale). My real name is Helen from Utah, USA age 29.

Well done Helen! U are doing great! Remember to tell your lovers to post too, that will make this contest even funny.
    And of course keep fucking a lot!

Maturrango
    Participant

: Remember all of U   post your date stories after you send your vote      feel free to post pics as Axel and didou_fr did  😮 😮 😮 😮 And of course girls and shemales can vote for her lovers too 

JohnStalker
    Participant

Hello folks!
    This contest is a fucking great idea! I was fucking with Helen (Faliora). I have few days in the game, but she is the most hot shemale I was with.
    I try to post some pics and a brief story about our date.

she kneel and do me a great blowjob, very talented girl

Then I take her to bed, and i can even imagine how hard she can squeeze me in that doggy style

She moves like no other, she rides, she love it rough and got me trapped on her charm

And we keep fucking rough for about 40 mins until she gives me a reward

Yes, I love that kind of love Helen can give me :o. She blow my mind for about 20 mins more! and she make me cum so fucking hard in real

Thank you Helen. You got my vote!

and all of you even if you are not a shecock lover she gonna make your cock trobbs good in her ass and make you feel a great lover. Believe me you should try Helen and vote for her 

Gwen_85
    Participant

I love BBC and StrongMan69 feels like a stallion!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.