Skip to content

MF Pose Review – 106. Pampering the Giant cock. (Girl sitting)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review – 106. Pampering the Giant cock. (Girl sitting)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    amanda2860
    Participant

I’m SO glad finally there is a bigger cock to play with !!

Just wish I could do more than just suck it
    Thank you
    Love amanda

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi Amanda, Thank you for posting

Can anyone post a pic and list the actions ?   Reviews would also be appreciated.

AusWoody
    Participant

New big Cock Pose Review
    (sorry male only)

opens with her  stroking your cock

1: grab head
    sucking head with male hand on her head

2: rub face
    rubs cock along jaw line

3: suck finger
    she jerks off cock  and sucks males finger

4: fondle own chest
    you fondle chest  as she  jerks you off

5: massage tit
    you rub her  tit  she jerks you off

6: jerk off
    you jerk off she  fondles her belly

7: hip circle
    you circle hips  with arms behind head  she jerks you off

8: rub mouth
    you rub cock around her mouth

9: fuck movement
    two handed jerk off by her

10: lick tit
    you lick her tit

11: suck cock
    she sucks  cock head  and jerks you off

12: rub tits
    you rub cock on her tits

13: pleasure face
    14: pleasure face

opinion
    nothing special here as far as i can see buy if size  means that much to you  better off if you could buy a cock upgrade  for your body and the price is  over the top  A$449

Lover
    Participant

It seems the cock is only bigger int his pose

Info: I've added a poll about the cock – I mean the pose

Anonymous

My opinion is there shouldn't me a magic position that makes an already erect penis much bigger. The time would have been better vested making the ability to customize size and shape of the genitalia. They aren't all the same length, girth, and straight as an arrow.  : 

Lover
    Participant

It's the same with some poses for the girls. You can have small tits but in some poses, there is a miracle

Tommy_72
    Participant

I guess the pose caters for women – or men – who have a fetish or desire for over-sized cocks (and let's face it, they're quite numerous – even if for some it may just be an occasional/fantasy/rp desire), and i would guess that it's maybe easier for the developers to do this one pose, than to develop customising abilities more broadly. (Customising could of course be done, but would be more work than a one-off pose, depending on the number of options available.)

I think I've seen it discussed on some other thread(s) on here also, whether or not cock customisation, in size terms, would be a good thing. The point made by some being that so much of whatever eroticism happens in rooms between people depends more on description, conversation and imagination, rather than the size of the guy's member – given that it is only a virtual member! In that sense our avatars are great equalizers. Even the BBC guys don't actually have bigger cocks than anyone else on here!

Having said all that, I did get this pose. It is quite pricey, true, but as I recently completed purchasing all the mf poses, I thought I'd maintain that for the time being. (Having it does of course also help compensate for my deep feelings of inadequcy   'lol' ).

I've 'enjoyed' it being pleasured a couple of times now. It's kind of fun, but to be honest it strikes me as a bit of a novelty pose, a bit like the glory hole pose, maybe. Fun to get out of the cupboard occasionally, but maybe not one for regular use (for me anyway). Obvious drawback, as already mentioned, being that it's a stand alone pose (for now, anyway), so that when you switch to another pose you revert back to 'normal' size.

More broadly (if you'll pardon the pun), for me this does pose (and again) the question of where will achat go with this? Now that this 'huge cock' has arrived on the scene,many people will probably start saying they want poses where they can fuck/be fucked with/by it, etc. Will they start bringing out more and more 'big cock' poses? If they do, then you could well start having a 'two tier' set-up, those who want or can afford to buy these poses vs those that don't or can't. Personally I think that's not a great idea. It would become like an arms race, but with cocks. Hell, you might even end up with a 'doomsday' cock. ( First person to give me/explain the reference gets a free hour's rooming with me – or the option to run a mile… ) Female members would start putting 'no frees, no colds – and huge cocks only' on their profile page…  And then, over time, if poses were replaced like for like, you would also end up having a load of redundant 'normal cock' poses (cos who wants to go back, once they've 'upgraded', 'lol'). In that respect, it would I suppose be a moneymaker for achat…  but maybe not good for the game as a whole.

Wow, never intended to write quite so much. In summary, then, I guess I would say it's fun as a novelty pose, but now that the giant cock's been let out of the bag, it might prove hard (arghh, another unintended pun!) to get it back in.

Tommy_72
    Participant

Nb So in terms of voting, I gave it as 'beautiful for some fun'…  but with the caveats mentioned in my first post…

AusWoody
    Participant

applause Tommy  well said great thoughts and arguments against it

Tommy_72
    Participant

Thanks, Woody – I did buy it, though! Threw my principles out of the window in order to increase my girth…

I think that is where I would stand on this – over the longer term, to maybe have one giant cock pose max per 'area' that you get in the in-room poses drop-down menu (i.e. one each in woman on top, man on top, from behind, etc)…   but no more than that, so it doesn't become 'standard' -keep it essentially as a novelty pose.

AusWoody
    Participant

yeah me too Tommy,  just so i could review it  *SMILE*

Tommy_72
    Participant

Haha, yes, for the purposes of research.. 

AusWoody
    Participant

lmao  of course Tommy  i do anything to assist the forum members 

Tommy_72
    Participant

Your altruism knows no bounds!

AusWoody
    Participant

boundless  yes  definitely unbound

(hides the  silk scarves under the pillow)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.