Skip to content

The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Groups & Families The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 420 total)
  • Author
    mrsexlover
    Participant

“CatwomEn”!?  oooops!   

Hi Hentai,

The police officer that made that wanted poster probably had a off day, i confronted him with his work and he did see his mistake, and he corrected it.

so here is the new one :

7164377078_1ac184b7cf_b.jpg
    Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Looks like we'll have to make the Orgasmatron operational.  We've done extensive field testing, now we can put it into the arsenal.

It's fully charged, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Had you tested it Pafe!? maybe you can find someone really happy to do it! 

bluedenim
    Participant

@ Pafe    oooerrrrr, I'm a semi-professional, I can run  faster than you can pedal! 

@HB & mrseximan Wow! thanks for the poster!, that's me alright, well perhaps if I shaved………………….

@ sexymuse yes let's  We need to design a hideout!

@ taztexan  The man in black eh? we could do with a male hit-man lol! hee hee!

taztexan
    Participant

In need of a Ht-Man? I'd like that. Being a “Hired Gun” might be better for an old country boy too … 

bluedenim
    Participant

Lolz……….. there was a double meaning Tex! 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Blue, dunno why you are thanking me, i don't had done nothing!  😮

taztexan
    Participant

Then it blew right over my bald head, bluedenim. I'm just a simple country boy. *wink*

Lolz……….. there was a double meaning Tex! 

sexymuse
    Participant

I asked my father to build us a secret headquarters for our criminal activities.  I managed to take a photo, but this is as close as I could get without being spotted …

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

How come you didn't include the entire signage?  Look how close we are… only 5 miles apart. 

You might be able to outrun the Pedal Car… but not the Orgasmatron!!  Provided I can get it away from that partner of mine.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

sexymuse
    Participant

/Facepalm

Serves me right for not taking care of this myself.  My dad told me he found some great real estate, but never mentioned our neighbors would be the Bunny Division!  I think this is his idea of a joke … should be interesting.

tangoracer
    Participant

Told you SexyMuse you'v been notice and a for having your hideout next door to the top bunnies in the SNPD
    and you know Traffic will always back them up

we'er Watching you    
    And you know Im' onto you

NewGurl
    Participant

Hmmmmm,  As the Interrogation Officer, I think I will have to engage rather unique interrogation procedures to get to the “bottom” of this crime wave.  Guess I'll have to break out the St Andrews cross and the Electrocution probe, He He

bluedenim
    Participant

I' am so glad I've been practising my running today!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

ahi ahi…..officer NG is finally back and looks like she have reaaally bad intention! hard time for the villains!  :'(

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 420 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.