Skip to content

The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Groups & Families The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 420 total)
  • Author
    Moordenaar
    Participant

Hello all,

I have been a newly appointed detective of the spermicide squad and I am anxious to get on patrol and make nymphomania a happier place.

Moordenaar

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Wellcome! hope you will be a great agent of the NSPD!

Pafe
    Participant

From The BUNNY SPACE Division, NSPD
    Stardate:  112152.4

Bunnydock01ab.jpg

Hiya's…

Welcome Moordenaar to the crazy world of the Forum.  Please be sure to look around and read through the topics, as you will find a lot of ideas and thoughts on how to make AChat a better experience for all of us.  Then be sure to post and share your thoughts and ideas.

And, Welcome to the even crazier NSPD.  We look forward to meeting all of our fellow officers.

Well… Cpl. Satoire and I finally arrived at the NSPD BUNNY Space Division Space Dock located in the Alpha Quadrant.  We will begin patrols today, which will make May 31, 2012, an historic day.  A report will follow.

Our arrival

We're hoping to get approval to launch the second NSPD BUNNY Space Division Space Dock to the Beta Quadrant.  All systems are ready to go, we just need an approval from the chief.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Azrielle
    Participant

From the Office of the
    Superintendent of Police

WelCUMe to the NSPD Detective Sergeant Moordenaar.

Your Service number is M77-687-785. Be sure to keep your service number handy so you can use it on all official NSPD documentation, like arrest reports and all that stuff.

Nice to see you already on Duty… I may have to frisk you for cream filling… (donuts, I'm talking donuts, lolz).

Az.

taztexan
    Participant

Nice to see you already on Duty… I may have to frisk you for cream filling… (donuts, I'm talking donuts, lolz).

Az.

Don't let her fool you, she throws a mean donut at donut tossing time.. Just sayN… ~

Moordenaar
    Participant

Does this mean i am supposed to carry a cream filled donut in my pocket to keep the superintendent happy. Especially in case of a surprise uniform inspection.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Is that a crueller in your pocked?  Or are you just glad to see me?

Pafe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

May 31…….this mean school is over! but, sigh, i have to work hard the next 10 days…..final test is hard and i have my goal to achieve: being one of the first five students in the final graduatory! it's the the only chance to be one of the crew of the second civil spaceship who will travel in the space! every night i look at the pic i had made whit my cellphone a week ago…..

Common area, an artificial park, restaurant…..a real and complete flying city! the journewy will begin on july 1st…..can't wait for it!

but…..mmmmh, i know i need some extra credit for my personal schedule, so yesterday i had a date whit the sovrintendent of the recruitment department: he is an old perverted man who like to date young girls but, wow, he was more better then how i expected! a wonderful night! and he promise to give me a big help…eh eh!

Moordenaar
    Participant

WELLLLLLLLLLLLL…… I would say it is a crueller but as a duly appointed officer of the law that would be lying. But let's see what do i have in these pockets.

Pafe
    Participant

From the BUNNY Space Division, NSPD
    Stardate:  112153.6

Hiya's…

Corporal Satoire and I started our first patrol of the Alpha Quadrant yesterday.  It was rather uneventful, except for what seemed like a comet streaking by.  We yelled for it to slow down, but in space, no one can hear you scream. 

We did pass by some friendly AChat citizens.  Today we will be on patrol in section 2837 of the Alpha Quadrant.  We're looking forward to that patrol, as we heard there is a new donut shop opened in that section.

We are still awaiting approval from the Superintendent to begin the process of launching into the Beta Quadrant.

HB,we are happy to see that you may be coming to space.  There's plenty of space out in space, but we hope to see your floating city.

Thanks for letting me share
    Pafe

taztexan
    Participant

Hopefully the BUNNY division will get approval for the Beta quadrant soon. I'm there on special undercover duty having received reports of some very nasty spermicides here recently.. I may need some *ass*istance in my suveillance and investigations.. *wink* It'll take at least 3 of us to do a thorough report and collect samples for the CSI department for lab work… 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

HB,we are happy to see that you may be coming to space.  There's plenty of space out in space, but we hope to see your floating city.

I have to wait till test are over, plus the ship will  begin the journey on july……sigh! long time to wait!

mrsexlover
    Participant

Hopefully the BUNNY division will get approval for the Beta quadrant soon. I'm there on special undercover duty having received reports of some very nasty spermicides here recently.. I may need some *ass*istance in my suveillance and investigations.. *wink* It'll take at least 3 of us to do a thorough report and collect samples for the CSI department for lab work… 

Hi Tax,

As a experienced CSI, i'm glad to help you out with that sample collection. DNA samples are my speciality, i have a nice “swabstick” to collect them.
    So let me know when you need any backup.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

The article speaks for itself. 

Pafe

taztexan
    Participant

Robot girl was last seen last night around 6pm CST, on my new yacht.. She had a brief stay and seemed distracted, like someone was stalking her.. We parted after a slow dance and a look around my boat.. She yearned for more.. but I was on another mission and couldn't stay.. We parted with a sweet kiss.. I hope not the last…

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 420 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.